All isolved Reviews

Used unspecified

Reviewed February 2024

All in one system for HR

Madeline

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Consistent, efficient, and supportive

My experience over the years has been excellent. Even when concerns come up, they are addressed and resolved professionally and with empathy.

PROS

The iSolved platform is well integrated and easy to use. Most recently, the tax team has been phenomenal is resolving time sensitive issues. Their follow up has been appreciated.

CONS

What I personally like least makes iSolved one of the reasons it works well. Dealing with different teams for different areas can be a challenge but it provides specialist to expert level support while the help desk centralizes and divvies up the tasks as needed.

More services

Alan

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2023

Payroll processing and HR data entry in one place is great

The ability to dial for assistance and receive prompt service is quite convenient. Nobody likes having to wait until the next payday to get paid. Therefore, an immediate response is useful when adjustments and additions need to be made.

PROS

We like that all of our human resource and payroll data can be entered into a single system. For us, technologically speaking, it was a quantum leap into the future. We also appreciate how safe and accessible it is from any location.

CONS

On occasion, it can be difficult to get your message across. For instance, they want to charge us to make a bespoke report because a system report was updated without our knowledge and is no longer suitable for our purposes.

Reasons for switching to isolved

When it came time to replace our defunct payroll software, we found that isolved met our needs best. As a non-profit organization, we were able to use it because it was affordable and it correctly categorized payroll expenses.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are happy to hear isolved has been a great resource for your business!

Replied October 2023

Shana

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Quick and easy

PROS

It is a very user-friendly program that gets the job done!

CONS

The thing I like least is having to deal with codes sent daily to log in. This has been the norm ever since I logged in remotely.

Construction

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed September 2015

Quite possibly the worst software I have ever used...

PROS

This software has one merit... the security principals practiced are pentagon level. Your employees will have to type about 5 times the information into their phone or computer as they do to login to their online banking. I can login to my online banking app with about 20 key presses. This app requires more than 40. Passwords are enforced with a complexity that leads to numerous support calls for lost passwords. This would be well and good if the system actually allowed you to access some sort of sensitive data... however the mobile app allows you to punch in and out ONLY with no provision for actually seeing your recorded time. So yes, fort knox security principals that are so onerous your users will HATE you. The app existed in version 3.x before they added an option to save your login name and company id... I have typed my user name and company code hundreds of times during our roll out. This has been addressed now... in version 4. Think about that for a moment. Your company code is a random string your employees will need to remember. The format is X9999999 at least in our case. So yeah, tell your common laborer he must remember C4585209 or something similar to use your time clock... as well as his login name and password.

CONS

The software is at best broken. The development team are slightly above high school level. The support is non existent. You will be told they will fix it in the next version. The phone app does NOT work on all phones. The login screen is "cut off" on smaller screens and there is no way to swipe down to see the login button. No workaround exists as you cannot press the off screen button. NO support. The phone app also does not allow an employee to view their recorded hours. This leads to numerous punches as they believe it did work. Server connectivity issues are very common. Be prepared to "fix" timecards for employees every single day. The check stub viewing app, while integrated into the mobil app, requires the use of a completely different login and stupidly complex password. You WILL be getting calls every week when your employees get locked out because they forgot their password or used the punch login for the paystub side. When this happens, you cannot simply reset the password... no you must send them a system generated email and they have to go through the process of choosing a password and secret questions all over again. Again, I can get into my online banking software MUCH easier. If you expect this software to work with mobile employees think again. Unless they have access to an actual computer they will not be able to see their timecard or paystubs. Your employees WILL HATE YOU if you force them to use this. We are limping this pile of garbage software to the end of our construction season and migrating to a new solution over the winter break. We have lost employees because of this software. The software forces the employees mobile device to use "system time" which is good but it does NOT force the use of GPS when punching. An employee can simply turn off location services before he punches and you have no idea if he was sitting in bed or at the job site.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

iSolved works for us.

Good. I just wish I could do more on my own before calling for help.

PROS

Isolved software works well for our company.

CONS

I wish there were better help screens in isolved for administrators.

Reason for choosing isolved

At the time, we choose The Payroll Company, but they were purchased by iSolved.

Reasons for switching to isolved

ADP was too big for our company and we disliked the support that we were given.

We're pleased to hear that isolved is working well for your company.

Replied March 2024

Erin

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Why I love isolved!

Overall, iSolved has become our comprehensive HRIS, significantly making my job much easier.

PROS

I appreciate the streamlined process of payroll administration, facilitated by an efficient timekeeping system. The accessibility for supervisors and managers to edit and approve time cards within their respective departments adds a layer of convenience. Furthermore, the Share and Perform system proves to be an invaluable tool for monitoring performance reviews and establishing and tracking goals. The University, serving as our LMS, stands out with its user-friendly interface, enabling seamless report generation and the customization of training videos tailored to our company's specific needs.

CONS

Certain aspects of the performance and learning management systems presented initial challenges during setup. However, after successful implementation, they have proven to be highly effective and functional.

Reason for choosing isolved

We had trouble with ADP before so security measures were extermely important to us. Also, cost, features, and most of all customer support were part of the deciding factors.

Reasons for switching to isolved

Paypro was bought by iSolved so they already had our information making the transition that much smoother.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with isolved and for highlighting the ease of the interface!

Replied January 2024

Audra

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

PROS

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

CONS

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

Reason for choosing isolved

Robust software at a very good cost at the time.

Reasons for switching to isolved

ADP as a company was too big to efficiently navigate. It seemed that for every simple question we had we got transferred multiple times before we could get an answer. Cost was another factor that sent us to bid.

Maureen

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

We love Isolved!

We are very happy with Isolved. They really do go above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy.

PROS

User friendly! From onboarding to payroll, Isolved is very user friendly. The employees like it for the ease of use and it doesn't require much training. The customer service is great!

CONS

There are a lot of features and platforms/products/features. I am sure that these are great for large companies, but some of the platforms are too robust for small companies. The amount of platforms/products can be a little overwhelming when trying to decide what is best for your company.

Brendan

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Straightforward Time Tracking and Payroll

PROS

isolved is great because of the two viewing options it gives you; there is a more simple version to use when you are just needing to clock in and check paystubs, then their original view has every option under the sun regarding forms, taxes, and more. I find the simple view covers 95% of what I need, so that's great!

CONS

A current update to the site made it a little bit bare looking. I don't know if that's related to some extensions I have on my browser, but many graphics are missing.

Veronica

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

My Opinion

My experience with isolved has been great.

PROS

Customer Service Assistance with issues .

CONS

I don't know of anything that I haven't liked about isolved.

Mischele

Printing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Easy to use but powerful

While the price may seem steep, it has a lot of functionality that can save on time spent by in-house employees. For our company, it has definitely paid for itself in my time savings alone. It does take a fair amount of time to set up, but they have an entire team to walk you through the whole process, making it easy.

PROS

We like the ease of use and fast processing. Previously, we had done payroll entirely in-house. ISolved, however, takes care of nearly everything, freeing me up to perform other functions within the company. It takes care of all tax filings, wage garnishments, direct deposits, PTO tracking, and benefits. Employees can now access all their information on their own, make any needed changes, and print copies of paycheck stubs and W-2s without having to ask me. It is user-friendly and relatively easy to navigate the system. There are a wide variety of available preset reports and, if you can't find what you need, they will create a custom report for you. Calling them gets you a real, friendly person who is usually very helpful.

CONS

Lately, I have had some issues getting a callback. Although calling our Relations Manager usually resolves this issue. And, because it has so many functions, it sometimes takes some looking to find out where they have placed a little-used feature when you want it

Reasons for switching to isolved

The software we used previously made multiple mistakes on the W-2, but that is not an issue with iSolved. Also, employees can now access everything that they need. So they are no longer asking me as many questions, freeing up hours of my time every day.

Ridhi

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Taxes DONE!

We use isolved for Time Clock, ACA Pro, Learn Pro, Payroll/HR, Benefits, Time, and Carrier Connections. I love the Quick Hire feature, its user friendly and really fast to enter new employees to payroll and benefits. ACA makes it simple so all is required is double check the benefits and process the rest is completed by isolved and 1095's are mailed to business in less than 72 hours. Learn Pro is great for employees and admins to learn and stay current with all the features. Benefits makes it simple to enroll employees and track for ACA. Overall its a great tool to have and makes tracking effortless.

PROS

Payroll, Tax compliance, ACA compliance and Benefits are all under same platform and always complete on time and less stress.

CONS

Setting up rules is difficult sometimes changes are made without notification from vendor.

Reason for choosing isolved

Time card, time clock and payroll feature was essential.

Reasons for switching to isolved

Payroll was done inhouse and needed to upgrade to cloud.

RAEGAN

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Payroll Services Great

I am pleased with isolved overall. I utilize a small portion of what it has to offer. I believe that in the coming years if implementation were easier that I would utilize more. It seems that when I attempt to add any new service I have to re-explain what my procedures are to every new person that I am assigned. There needs to be more effective ways of implementation that are time saving instead of dragging out the process. However I do believe that isolved was a great investment as a platform for payroll.

PROS

Payroll Services are great and customizable.

CONS

PTO Tracking is sub par. The calculations do not compute correctly and at random times. Not user friendly. Can't add multiple days off for the same PTO type in one entry and have to make singular entries for each day. That is time consuming for someone that has a mass amount of PTO entries.

Reasons for switching to isolved

Promoted through Sage product and we made the decision to switch.

Tammy

Farming, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Never looked back

We couldn't be happier. If we have a want or need, iSolved can usually deliver!

PROS

iSolved is easy to use and understand. Customer Service is amazing

CONS

We would like to customize more of the fields

Reason for choosing isolved

We were originally with a local company that used the iSolved software

Tanya

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

iSolved Review

My overall experience with iSolved has but nothing but extremem satisfaction. Their customer service is very knowledgable!

PROS

I absolutely Love iSolved's ease of use, integration with our HRIS systems and time efficiencies,

CONS

I do not have anything negative to say about iSolved. They are amazing!

Reason for choosing isolved

We choose iSolved because of its integration and time savings

Reasons for switching to isolved

ADP wasnt able to integrate with our HRIS system

Sofia

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

It does what it should do

It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

PROS

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

CONS

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

Price

Reasons for switching to isolved

Paychex seemed a little more complicated than ISolved in processing payroll.

Kimber

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Best online Payroll Software I have used

Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

PROS

I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file.