What are KeepSolid Goals users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using KeepSolid Goals software through verified user reviews

• icon"Support is very responsive, helpful, and listens to your feedback which shows how serious they are about the product."
  • icon"Good way of visualization of your own great goals and the road to get to the top. It’s very clear how to establish your new purpose and manage on what exact point you are."
  • icon"Despite this I faced with a really pleasant support and there are inside helpful videos how to get the app started and to use it in the most effective way."
  • icon"For example, there's no home button, you click on the logo to jump to home and see all your major objectives."
  • icon"No option for grouping of objectives. There should be groups and projects inside groups and objective should live within the projects."
  • icon"There is no video tutorial on how to use the app for now."

Browse all KeepSolid Goals Reviews

• Have you used KeepSolid Goals and would like to share your experience with others?

Divaksh

Intuitive and powerful objective oriented task management tool.

Goals by KeepSolid is an object-oriented project management tool that is aiming for minimizing non-productive activities and effectively achieve goals by focusing on the results. It is helping us to deliver as fast as possible, at the lowest cost with the more motivated and concentrated team. It offers everything we need to plan and execute our business strategy goals.

Pros

Cool UI and UX with superfast performance due to single page application. It is designed in a way, no matter how small task you are working on, you will always keep the main objective in mind. Objective Map is very cool and useful feature Goals create automated mind map focused on the objective. In the centre you see objective and from here key results, sub-key results can be added with description, distinct colours for identification, KPI, etc. The key results then further broken into the small tasks, which makes them achievable effectively. Everything about an objective (Key results, tasks, status, KPI, Budget etc) can be seen on a single screen called Worksheet. It also has Kanban mode that helps to optimize the workflow and visualize your progress towards the goal and not only this, but you can also allow sprints while creating an objective which lets you practice agile project management approach. They have a calendar view as well, but they call it timeline which helps you build long term plan for your objectives. They have four roles as of now Admin, Manager, Employee and Guest. (They are also planning to add a custom role feature soon.) Beautifully structured documentation and FAQs help you to get familiar with the product within minutes. Support is very responsive, helpful, and listens to your feedback which shows how serious they are about the product.

Cons

No mobile app, no white labelling, no chat, no comments, no attachments, no Kanban customizations but the good thing is they have planned this stuff for the upcoming quarter. No email and push notifications. Text editor for descriptions doesn't support media embedding. No option for grouping of objectives. There should be groups and projects inside groups and objective should live within the projects. Would love to see timer functionality. Integration is limited to the zappier as of now. Sub-key results can be added for any key result, but no sub-tasks can be added of any task. Would love to see custom fields, custom reports, and automation for task assignments. No objective wiki, adding wiki would be a great option to help the team member to understand objective clearly.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much! We appreciate your feedback in a high regard!

Ameya

Beautiful productivity software, a growth marketer's sweet dream

I am using it daily and get to stay on top of all tasks, objectives, growth metrics, budgets, in a very simple, clear, and no-nonsense manner. This way, I can quickly rectify the areas that need more attention and work.

Pros

I have played around with many a productivity, planning, project management, and tracking suites. The truth is, something is always lacking, especially because those suites play around with task management, rather than task output. Not with Goals suite, you not only stay on top of all tasks in a fairly intuitive manner with 5 different "views"such as Kanban, Objective Map, Worksheet, Timeline, and Reports, but also stay on top of the output from those objectives. So, I am pretty thrilled about those. You not only get a beautiful view of all due tasks, but essentially, you are working towards your objectives with deadlines, fixed KPIs, Budget calculator, and so on. The task tracking is pretty cool as well, and something lacking in most other services. You have a wide variety of categories to stay on top of tasks, so if your tasks are complete but pending approval, you can shift them in that tab and stay on top of them, than have them "rotting away" in the due tasks list and fighting for space with other important due tasks. Basically, a comprehensive service for absolutely staying on top of your objectives and goals.

Cons

I would like it to be more intuitive. If you take Trello for example, there's next to no learning curve. Here some things are not immediately intuitive and clear. For example, there's no home button, you click on the logo to jump to home and see all your major objectives. I would like more depth in the way you track KPIs and budgets. Maybe I am wrong, but it's not clear why we can't set budgets manually when the KPIs are not financial based, which is a little fustrating.

Reasons for switching to KeepSolid Goals

I am very pleased with what they are offering right now compared to almost all other pm tools. And its the right solution for me as a marketer.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Gabriel

Great value and very promising software to help manage goals and projects

My experience so far has been good and the support team is very responsive. They have a software roadmap available in their website

Pros

I like that the software use different Key OKR and lean tools to manage goals and projects. This tool is becoming my number one tool to manage task and goals using some of my favorite lean tools. Mind mapping, kanban boards. I like that the system follow a great workflow for managing your task and goals using the OKR principles

Cons

This software is very promising with new features coming in a few months. I am really looking for a quick way to import existing task from Excel or CSV.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Brian

Set Your Goals with KeepSolid

I recommend Goals. As a visual planner I often use Mind Maps and now those mind maps can be integrated neatly into my PM platform for all the team to collaborate on. Not only that but everything mapped out is ready to be expanded into Kanbans and actionable tasks mapped for the whole team. Highly recommended.

Pros

I've used many project management tools but what sets KeepSolid's Goals apart is focusing on accessing the goal of your project and integrating KPIs into the platform nicely. I love how mindmaps are an integral part of the app. It is great that you can view your project in an Objective Map, Kanban or Gantt easily and that the whole app focuses on the goal and outcomes of the project.

Cons

As a user it feels like Goals by KeepSolid is strong on user experience. It has a nice UI and there isn't anything I dislike about it. I'm looking forward to it adding features with time.

Reasons for switching to KeepSolid Goals

Goals incorporates more views than the Kanban I used, and enjoyed, in Trello.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much! All your ideas will be definitely considered by our team!

fabrice

Very Usefull and easy to use

We have post all our projects on Goals Every week we disccuss about priorities and update Goals in the same time. Its very easy to quick

Pros

Easy to use. Clear presentation. Multiples views synchronize Intuitive In french

Cons

Only Zapier connector. No trello connector. No mobile APP

Reasons for choosing KeepSolid Goals

Microsoft Project is to exenpensive and complex to use.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Rafael

Needed this fir a long time!

Pros

The mind map view is awesome! We start every project but literally dropping all of our ideas on the bird and organizing them to make sense.

Cons

Wish it integrated with Basecamp. That would be great for us.

Reasons for switching to KeepSolid Goals

Google sheets was painful to use for managing goals effectively.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Mike

Quality Mind Map Software!

I was so impressed with it that I decided to use it with all three of my businesses to help get everyone on the same page!

Pros

It's super easy to get started, make an objective, assign tasks, and get it going. Your mind map turns into your goals and sub goals and it's cool to be able to use that.

Cons

We don't use Zapier, so it would be great if there was another way to get people tasks assigned to them.

Reasons for switching to KeepSolid Goals

It was hard to get compliance from everyone to use it. We never really used the Kanban method, it became just a shoebox for projects, so we wanted something where we could all look at a goal together!

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Karolina

Industry: Maritime

Really works!

I’ve used a lot of goals trackers, but this one really works. I see the scale of my way and my productivity. The way this app shows your timelines and 'sprints' helps to get success. I have accomplished some important points at my work and at last started successfully improving my German!

Pros

Ease of use. Good way of visualization of your own great goals and the road to get to the top. It’s very clear how to establish your new purpose and manage on what exact point you are. Despite this I faced with a really pleasant support and there are inside helpful videos how to get the app started and to use it in the most effective way.

Cons

This app by itself can’t achieve your goals without your activity :))))))

Saurabh

Industry: Research

Excellent tool for implementing the OKR system and project management in general

Pros

I love the way we can use mand maps top quickly capture all the information and then it automatically flows to the timesheet, kanban etc

Cons

Need a mobile app ASAP and improved email notifications and reminders

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Feras

Goals is a Godsend for me and my team!

I have had a very pleasant experience with the product so far! My team love it and I especially love the goal visualisation aspect of Goals KeepSolid!

Pros

I have used a lot of goal management software in the past, but none comes close to the simplicity and power of Goals By KeepSolid! from the managing by objectives capabilities to the goal visualisation features to the setting KPI’s abilities, it is all a winning formula! My small team and I are extremely happy that we have found this gem!

Cons

I can’t complain much about this product, as it fulfils my needs and my team’s needs exactly! I can see that this product will go from strength to strength.

Reasons for choosing KeepSolid Goals

I did not compare to other products as this was the product i needed exactly!

Sergio

Industry: Executive Office

The program behaves like I think

My experience is very positive. Like I say it adapts to my way of thinking. Customer service is responsive. And eager to hear about ways to improve the system for new incoming versions.

Pros

I use mindmaps for my ideation, lists, boards and gantts for project tracking. Until now, I needed multiple pieces of software. Primarily to link between mindmaps and project tracking. Goals thinks like I think. It allows me to create my pathway using mindmaps. And followup using the lists, boards and gantt. I find it very easy to use. And the interface is bland like I like it. which allows me to think and focus on what I need and want to do. I do have colors which I use to group goals, milestones and tasks together.

Cons

I believe it is still at a starting stage and some advanced features will be added soon. For example, I have a goal or process that includes over 40 milestones and 170 tasks. I would like to be able to simply use this as a template and copy it for another goal that uses the same structure and activities. Example to launch a newp product there is a defined set number of pages and links you have to create and populate. There are a few other perks that I believe are in the development pipeline. Example - the ability to change the order of the tasks on the lists by simply dragging and dropping. Currently the order of tasks is given by the order in which you create the tasks. And being able to move a group of tasks from one milestone to another one using drag and drop. Another improvement is to include the ability of a % tracking. The system does allow me to define what I want to track - so I can manually set % as the definitioni, I would just like for it to be one of the given options. Save some time.

Reasons for switching to KeepSolid Goals

Price, and flexibility. In addition I took adavantage of a limited time lifetime membership offer. Regardless, the prices is a lot less than these other systems.

Luis

Comprehensive an simple. Helps you to achieve your goals.

Easy to use. Helps you with the goals you have.

Pros

The clean interface and the low learning curve! Fully customized it in just a few hours. And teaching my non-tech savvy colleagues how to use it was a breeze. Furthermore, it can be used in spanish. A must for many of them.

Cons

I haven't found no problem yet. I guess at some point I will find a missing thing, but the lack of complicated features is what I like now.

Reasons for switching to KeepSolid Goals

The firs reason was the language, and the second the interphase.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Paulo

An impressive tool for Goal / Successful manage projets

Excellent tool and true recommendable.

Pros

Idea Management and Mindmap are great features of the Goals and of course, the Goals focused that is a "strategic approach" to lead with projects.

Cons

The interface/portal should be better and the lack of Mobile App.

Reasons for choosing KeepSolid Goals

Price and Mindmap/Idea Management.

Alexandre

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Complete featured solution

Goals bring, trough a sleek design, a complete project management solution allowing to work around different angles : MindMapp / Gantt / Kanban / Worksheet. It's more or less like having MindManager, Instagantt, Trello, Asana in one product which make of Goals a unique product. It's also in discussion to deliver smart scheduling features like Digispoke. The integration of all these tools into one is safier as you don't have the hasle of the data synchonization for example. Goals will be a quite unique product on a different angle : Mobile app is in the work and desktop app may come as well and we don't have many project management solutions on the market bringing the trio access Web / Mobile app / Desktop app. All it misses is time tracking with a pomodoro approach : it has been suggested, it's currently considered; if i comes it would confirm the most complete and coherent solution in the market for a low pricing you should consider to the competitors...

Pros

MindMapp / Gantt / Kanban / Worksheet in one product only

Cons

Desktop app, smart scheduling and time tracking are missing for now

Reasons for choosing KeepSolid Goals

You don't have the hasle of data synchonization between different products, no product integration to manage

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Anita

Really great tool to archive your goals for private and business cases. It works great!

I use ClickUp for my project management, but it is not the best tool when it comes to set objective goals. That's why I was looking for an intuitive tool where the focus is much more on productivity. I appreciate the timeline view because it helps me to have an overview of what is coming up. KeepSolid motivates me to stay on track for my goals. The UX design is fantastic and I really recommend to use KeepSolid for your goals!

Pros

KeepSolid structured my milestones for my master thesis, and I was able to finish it in only three months. I think the use cases are endless, and you need only a short time to learn how everything is working. The reliable structured documentation and FAQs answer many questions and help to get familiar with the software.

Cons

I think the tool is a solid and great one. It is the beginning and a software is never ready. I love to see what's coming up in the future. The roadmap shows that a lot of useful functionality is coming up.

Reasons for choosing KeepSolid Goals

The usability and the functionality are great and for me, it has the best value for money.

Reasons for switching to KeepSolid Goals

Not enough focus on goals.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Muhamad Farchan

Great app to focus on my objectives

My experience with the software is good. Not great yet as some features are still not there. But hey, it is still new product. let the team behind it do their job and make it a great product.

Pros

The software is not like other task management softwares. It is more like creating mindmap of your one primary goal and creating KPI and OKR (Objectives and Key Results) to achieve that one main goal. It helps me to always remember the main objective of all tasks that we do.

Cons

There is no video tutorial on how to use the app for now.

Reasons for choosing KeepSolid Goals

It is more suitable for my usecase.

Grzegorz

Industry: Research

Good value for money, not overengineered

Smooth. You get what you need in nice layout, and the price is łów compared to competitors.

Pros

I was looking for a project management software that will allow me to plan a grant application and track its progress and milestones in the most simple, but also easily accesible way. Most of the programs on the market reqiure much additional effort, gry to be all-in-one packages which usually ends up in overcomplicated software and working with team is far from smooth. Here everything is simple, you understand the program in no time and can go directly to planning. Budgeting is easy and you can easily share the chart with teammates.

Cons

Haven't noticed anything do far. I guess that mobile app could be a nice addition, but it'nit critical for me.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

Moneef

Industry: Renewables & Environment

A useful yet simple tool

Pros

- It is intuitive for people that are used to mind maps - It forces you to set goals to activities and projects which we were not used to

Cons

- I wanted more of Asana and Trello included to make this a complete solution

Reasons for choosing KeepSolid Goals

It was part of Black Friday offers and was worth the risk to purchase. Now my whole team uses it

Luca

Very comprehensive project tracking system

Pros

The easy of use and the possibility to set milestone, KPI and budget for every major task or single action.

Cons

Nothing really. I think it’s a straightforward tool and easy to implement

Jwalant

Visualize your Goals!

Pros

Easy to use. Great visualization tool to set your goals and road map everything in your organization. It's a very elegant interface. It helps you accomplish and meet deadlines.

Cons

More integrations and APIs would be nice.

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it in high regard!

Carlos

Industry: Program Development

Goals - Excellent useful

Pros

I like how I can start my project from a structured concept map.

Cons

I can't order the backlog tasks, but I think this can be fixed quickly.

Industry: Wholesale

Outstanding app

As I said above. Managing our KPI and measuring the impact on our marketing and project goals

Pros

Timeline and kanban view. Also similar TO/DO list as Trello has which was the tools we are using.

Cons

Firstly it was a bit hard to understand how it works but then we managed it and it's nice to see all our KPI measured.

Elia

Good Product

Pros

It's a good product. It can be improved by adding some cool features like reaming the scrum's steps, but it's a good foundation for goals tracking.

Cons

Need to be improved, but developers have time to work on it.

Ben

Industry: Chemicals

Great goal setting, tracking and accountability software!

Pros

I've been struggling for many years to find a software platform that's good for goal tracking. While no software is perfect, KeepSolid is by far the best I've come across in the genre.

Cons

Takes a little getting used to the format but very intuitive once you learn the basics.

Joshua Lewis,

Amazing to keep things in perspective

Pros

Shows your most important goal front and centre to work out what are the most important things to do to achieve them

Cons

The Kanban boards could do with custom titles and labelling

Response from KeepSolid

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it very much!

KeepSolid Goals