• Pros

• "The web app is great plus the boatload of thoughtful features. "

• "I love how it combines the feeling of a “standard” note (like in Evernote) with enhanced, modern features (like in Notion). That's exactly something I was looking for. And I love tables!"

• "easy to use, clean UI and UX, great customer support. i love everything from nimbus"

• Cons

• "This is no fault of Nimbus Notes, but I do wish it was integrated with Rocket Book. Otherwise, it's been easy to use."

• "to be honest Nothing I just love it oh just the mobile app a bit slow "

• "The software is still in development and there are some occasional bugs from time to time but they get addressed by Nimbus team very quickly"

Browse Nimbus Note Reviews

Pedro from Pedro Martins

The tab that is constantly open

My note-taking became smoother than ever. I used to have Evernote back in the day so I don't honestly know how much Nimbus Note is better than them. I tried Notion and I felt Nimbus Note AI to be better and feel better. About Nimbus Note, I love how I have all my thoughts in one place. It's like a borrowed brain, to uncluttered mine.

Pros

As a copywriter, I spend far too much online doing "research." And it's easy to stumble upon something I believe might be useful in the future. I have tones of draft emails, text files on my computer, random notes on my phone... And do you know what happened to all those notes? Me neither. Because I always lacked structure and organization to know where to find them when I needed them. With Nimbus Note, my note-taking is like a well-rehearsed orchestra. I know where things are. The tags, folders, and workspaces make everything so smooth. I can add pictures or documents. I absolutely love the outline option where I can immediately see what's inside each note, making it easy to access it. Right now, it's the only tab that gets to stay open throughout my day.

Cons

When adding a table on a note, I wish I could freeze the top line or something. Just like we do on a normal spreadsheet. Other than that, the workspaces, especially at the beginning, can be a bit tricky. More than once I thought I've lost all my work just to find it in a different workspace. It can get your heart to run faster, but everything ends up being fine.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

I got it on an Appsumo promotion and that made it all worth it.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied November 2020

Hi Pedro! Thanks for your feedback, great that you use our editor for your work. According the freezing, please use this form to submit your suggestion https://support.nimbusweb.co/portal/newticket, we are listening to the community.

Daniel from Comunify

Innovative, Greation Functionality & Brandable Own Evernote System

Overall I'm really impressed with Nimbus notes, you can really see how much hard work and thought has gone into the product. I know they are taking on more and more feedback, so although there are a few things that are missing for me in how i would want to share my workspace, I'm confident that these guys are the right team to take on good feedback and keep innovating and evolving their product.

Pros

The features I appreciate most are: *Ability to brand your own evernote type system (including domain name and logo) * Create personal accounts for people * Create shared workspaces * Easily embed external video into notes * Public pages

Cons

What could do with improvement or adding is: * Custom note templates * Cloning workspaces * Better shared use of Workspaces to users can't change your notes (Read only with more options) * Onboarding process for new users into personal & shared needs to be a bit more intuitive

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

Because Nimbus offers the brandability that I was after as well as the ability to create user accounts for all my clients.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

I haven't switched completely yet as I have my own templates in Evernote, but once I can create my own note templates I'll be doing that more.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Daniel! We will keep you suggestions in mind, thanks for staying with us.

Evernote replacement!!!!

Love it so far! I haven't looked back from switching to Evernote!

Pros

I was using Evernote for awhile and switched to Nimbus Note. Nimbus offers so many more features than Evernote. It is a growing company and they are listening to their customers. I did have some issues awhile ago and Support was excellent - they scheduled screen share time with me and wanted to make sure my issues were resolved. It seems like every day something new is tweaked or added to Nimbus Note! I am excited to see where this software goes!

Cons

At times Nimbus can be a bit slow to sync - I know they are working on it. Also, the desktop software doesn't have all the features of the web software - but again they are working on it.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Evernote was too costly for no updates and what you got.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoy our product!

Torben from Computer Software

Usable but useless

I am leaving Nimbus Notes forever! How much work do your notes represent for you? What if you have to move your valuable notes to another system? When I choose a new system or tool the first question I ask myself is: how do I leave it and take my data with me? Will I get stuck and my data taken hostage? The facilities for data migration are much more important than any other features of the system. Nimbus had a feature for export to JSON (beside HTML and PDF, which are hard to use for migration) and they promised to provide a migration API. I have been using Nimbus Notes for a few years trusting the JSON export and suddenly that feature disappeared! "Plans have changed a bit", they told me - also about the API. After that there is no trust left. Don't go there!

Pros

Ability to import graphics Better synchronizing than EverNote's

Cons

They are removing features for export of data Bad overview of notes

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

SimpleNotes has less features than Nimbus, but the JSON export feature is fine. When migration features are REMOVED from a system, something is rotten and you have to get away as soon as possible.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied March 2021

Hi, Torben Larsen! It's sad for us to hear that your Nimbus experience wasn't as great as we want it to be. As I understand, the main problem for you was the note exporting. However, I'd like to highlight that we don't take hostage of your data, there are HTML and PDF exporting options. HTML is a standard format that is used on many similar services, so you won't have trouble with exporting your notes from Nimbus. We are currently working on the new tech stack, that's why all other features (API included) is postponed. But they will be realized in the future.

Amador from Retro.Camp

The best alternative to Evernote

This is, by far, the best note-taking and organizational app out there, and I have used most of the popular ones, including Evernote and Paper by Dropbox. Nimbus is the most feature rich, including lots of useful templates for productivity and a good number of different use cases.

Pros

Ease of use. Many cool features, including lots of useful templates for productivity and organization, including charts and graphs, tables, spreadsheets, etc... The ability of clipping anything from the internet is way better than others I have tried (including Evernote). The calendar and tasks features are very well done and easy to use and include in your docs.

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative at this point. I have used this software for like 6 months now, and I am enjoying every bit of it.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

I was using Evernote and got tired of their not useful updates over the last years. Then I switched to Dropbox Paper and it was OK, but lacks most of the features that Nimbus has.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Amador Costa for your support! We are happy to deliver value to you!

Nimbus is great for small teams and individual users. Prefer over more well known options.

My experience has been enjoyable. The bugs get resolved in decent time, so the product quality is maintained.

Pros

Great for management of notes and links . You can keep Nimbus synced near-realtime on most mobileOS phone/tablets, and most DesktopOS computers, and of course online . The organization features by category / tag / folder & subfolder hierarchically / search / etc. are pretty good. Better than Evernote for my purposes - since it is useful to maintain interim clippings from various sources, on the web or otherwise. The OCR function works pretty well in the languages I have tried thus far.

Cons

There should be better screenshot ability, like CloudApp. Being able to create short clips and gif files from recordings would be nice. The tables and spreadsheet features are simplistic. They should offer integrations to reference management tools. They should experiment integrating the Signal protocol, so that their cloud storage doesn’t necessarily need to be utilized for some of the ‘partitions’ of the notes. Some of these are not cons per say, but they would make Nimbus have a better differentiation versus their competitor vendors.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

I choose it because they met most of my requirements and they had what appeared to me as a roadmap that meant they would be here for the very long run, and not shutter down.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Please check our updates apps - Nimbus Capture allows to record videos in GIF format. Also, we launched a new editor which has advanced tables and databases. You can check the details at https://nimbusweb.me/feature-note-editor.php

Leon from Leon Benjamin

Excellent Evernote (and Loom) Alternative

Excellent at organizing my notes for my current books I'm writing, and journals. I love the ability to use it across all my devices without any penalties whatsoever.

Pros

I love the folder structure I love the ability to pick what format each block of text. Ability to write infinite notes Ability to record videos on the fly (alternative to Loom) Ability to screencapture AND edit with arrows and other editing features 100's of templates available to start my notes! (so cool)

Cons

when using smaller-sized windows, I must scroll horizontally to view the rest of my text. A bit annoying, but I am sure they will update something in the future. The android app seems kind of clunky and unnatural at first - I think i just have to get used to it

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

Notion felt TOO customizable. I loved the Nimbus Note template notes that are available - super useful.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Evernote was limited in terms of devices, and it was difficult for me to sort my notes.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Leon! We are working on UI improvements in all of our clients, so it will be updated soon.

Excellent easy to use powerful product

Everything is tidy, organised, easy to find and just a breath of fresh air!

Pros

We relied on Google Docs for all our document sharing and collaboration which works great, but it's not a tidy interface and grouping content into folders was never elegant. We ended up with 1000's of scattered documents, some shared correctly, others set to all. There was also never a place to keep private notes accessible. With Nimbus we split Design Team, Development Team, Private Notes and Company-Wide notes and using the desktop app this is so quick and easy to do. Embedded PDF's are a god send as this is where things get messy with Google Docs. Can see Nimbus becoming our one source of truth for all comms and documentation for sure. A great product at a great price and very low learning curve. Support is efficient and prompt so any questions are answered quickly.

Cons

No real issues at all from my experience. Everything is relatively self-explanatory. Even if you wanted to use this as your own private place for notes, you'll get working in minutes.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

Evertnote is good, but it seemed too heavy. Nimbus's desktop and mobile app, as well as web versions feel very lightweight.

To make things easier

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks a lot for your review. Glad to assist you in the organization of your information.

Timur from Sports Virtuoso

An excellent note taking app and much more

Overall, very happy. I used to use Evernote and some other note taking software but Nimbus is totally sufficient for our needs and is much cheaper than the competition.

Pros

A complete flexibility over creating your notes. You can have tables, links, bullet lists, to-do lists etc all within the same note and linked to any other note(s). Easy to share with your clients or teammates

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

Even more features and Nimbus is rapidly developing. Cheaper price for same or better features.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied March 2021

Thank you for appreciation, Timur Burganov! We are happy to know that you enjoy our product)

Sumeet from RTIwala

In world full of distractions, Nimbus Note become our must have note taking app.

We're quite satisfied with the Nimbus Note and they're constantly developing and improving it. Their support is also good.

Pros

It's super simple and easy to join the Nimbus and get started. We're successfully able to import all our notes from the Evernote(sorry Evernote).

Cons

They seriously need to work on the UI UX as Evernote Web Clipper is super amazing. Secondly, it mostly didn't work while taking full-page screenshots.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Evernote support forum is super disappointing and they're regularly increasing their pricing.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Hi Sumeet! Thanks for your feedback. We are actively working on Nimbus Web Clipper improvement. So stay tuned!

Armand from SMA

Industry: Information Services

My go to note taking app.

Very good so far. The team is super responsive, really cares about customer feedback. So far so good.

Pros

The editor is fast and enjoyable for daily use and collecting ideas to share them. Things that I love the most are : ** Embeds: practically everything can be embedded from Google Sheets, Docs, Pdfs, external Video Hosts, sound clips. The number of compatible services is huge. ** Formatting options are great ** Mobile + Desktop app are great ** Table is a nice addition ** Workspaces and folder organization is rich, great tagging system. ** Nimbus capture is great for clean cropped screenshots ** Custom domain (CNAME) **Night mode ** Shareable public link + URL shortener ** Image header with preview ** OCR for quick document scanning and upload to app

Cons

The capture process is sometimes painful. It's working great, but the flow/process is not as easy and fast as I wish it could with other tools. Like, I often go back to Apple Capture tools and paste the image into the last open note instead of using Nimbus capture because is so much easier. I wish this will be improved to be faster. Wish direct on-site editing was possible (ala pocket, reader mode) Few formatting issues while copy/paste from and to nimbus, for instance, copying a csv or excel table makes the web browser freeze. Note search could be really improved

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

price first and customer feedback second

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

price and lack of innovation.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Hi Armand! Thanks for your feedback. We are going to release Nimbus Capture for desktop soon. It will offer more tools as the browser version has its limitations. Note search has been improved recently.

Ingrid from Cali Island Creations

Nimbus Notes is Indispensable

My overall experience had been very pleasent. I plan to continue using Nimbus Notes for a very long time.

Pros

What I like most about Nimbus Note is the fact that I can create folders and sub-folders for the information I need to save for future use. The templates and favorites folders save me so much time when it comes to finding a specific document. Also with Nimbus Notes, you are able to create "to-do" list, add attachments, set reminders and get public links for your documents. You can even change the appearance of your document and export documents/notes! Nimbus Notes is so much better than the other app I've been using. In Fact, I have just about completely stopped using the competitors' app. Now, I'm strictly a Nimbus Notes user. I love Nimbus Notes!

Cons

I really can't think of anything that dissatisfied me about Nimbus Notes. I haven't had one bad experience. The only thing I can think of is that I couldn't figure out how to access the app at first. It took me quite a while to figure that out.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

I used Evernote for a very long time and it updates often. There was one specific update that would not install on my computer. I tried several time to install this update to no avail. I was actually paying for the upgraded version of the app so this didn't make since to me. I contacted customer service by e-mail three times regarding the issue. To date, I not received a reply and because I could not install the update, I was unable to use some of the function in the app. It even denied me access to my notes and documents. This was unacceptable! So, I switched and so happy that I did.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review, Ingrid! Our aim is to make your experience with our app even better, stay tuned! We launched a detailed guide to make the onboarding process smoother, check it out http://nimb.ws/F4bkIA

Grace from Insanitek Research & Development

Industry: Research

Great for documents on the go

I use Nimbus note to capture ideas and notes in a place where I can access them from the computer later. I'll collect notes all day in one file, meeting notes in another, project requests from clients in another. It's just convenient and easy to use Nimbus as a personal assistant.

Pros

I love that I can use Nimbus to record my thoughts from voice when driving, text when I'm sitting bored in a meeting and need to be quiet, by image when something inspires me, and even handwriting if I'm short on time to write on a tiny keyboard. It's awesome that I can take all those thoughts, link them together, and then access it from the computer when I get back to the office.

Cons

I had trouble with the block layout when they first went to it. I was used to the standard entry method, then they made it look and feel like Medium -- which I can say I was never a fan of -- just like Wordpress did. It's not as intuitive to switch in the middle. Even though I'm used to it, I don't feel like I use it very efficiently. Another thing I wish I could do with Nimbus is integrate it into Rocketbook.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Because I wanted to try something new.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review, Grace. We are happy that Nimbus Note became your knowledgebase. We got a lot of positive feedback regarding the editor but we agree that sometimes users prefer standard editors with the visible panel. But still, despite the fact it can be unusual to use, it has a lot of advantages like blocks, columns, embeds, tables, and much more. Also, we will be happy to integrate Rocketbook, but unfortunately, they still don't provide API, once they will provide it open-sourcely, we will try our best to add it to our huge list of integrations.

Jeheen Mahmood from Binary Bees

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

My Research Hub and Archive

This is one of the best investment I have made. I haven't seen so many research and documentation tools under the same roof before. I regularly use this and expect use utilize more when a few features, that are currently missing, comes up.

Pros

The thing I liked most about Nimbus is the way that my documents are tagged and stored in folders. I frequently clip articles while I browse or from emails. All this information is neatly saved to the respective project and further tagged to their appropriate section. I can't imagine going back to printing PDFs of articles and saving them in cloud drives. Nimbus cut down my document filing time to a fraction.

Cons

Nimbus doesnt have a mind map, nor a document map. Both these tools are rather in demand recently. We could create mindmaps in other tools and connect them to Nimbus. But having a document map showing the interconnection between notes, snippets, images etc simply takes your research to a whole new level. I really hope Nimbus brings this feature in near future.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

Though Blogely has a much better pure writing experience, Nimbus wins by other research features.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

It was too pricy for our needs.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Jaheen! Great that you are going paperless with the help of Nimbus Note. Thanks for the suggestion! We are adding more and more services that you can easily embed in the note and edit your mind map right into Nimbus Note. Also, we are working on Zapier integration which will allow integrating with other needed services. It will be great if you can share your thoughts on how mind maps should work within Nimbus Note, you can use the mail team@nimbusweb.co. We are looking forward to your thoughts.

Olga from langforum.pro

The Best Note-Taking Management Tool

Well, it is just splendid. I am actually now using several note-taking tools: Nimbus Note, Evernote and Google Docs, but for some specific things which you need to be able to access quickly, create some drafts in one moment and save, it is probably the best solution.

Pros

I really like that it is easily accessible, adaptive, affordable, adjustable to the needs of every user, appealing and aesthetical. Besides, it is really user-friendly, useful and ultramodern. What's more, this note-taking tool is practical, powerful and helps you effectively keep your promising drafts. I enjoy this software more than just using some editors because MS Office and LibreOffice sometimes may be really slow-working, despite using good hardware, enough physical memory space, order and no bugs in your OS. Nimbus Web is responsive, reliable and really remarkable. It is absolutely not costly, and this thing is stylish and detail-sensitive. Word search is almost flawless, docs downloading is fast, notes ordering is easy-to-use and apply. You can easily add any tags, change fonts or wordings coloring, add to favorites or remove them, create tidy folders or clean them, restore the notes from trash, name and rename them. You can even create to-do-lists, share things, set reminders, or even upload some files. You can quickly print out note, search through notes, find something in a note. It is really a pragmatic, neat and just professional thing which I always need.

Cons

I dislike that I cannot change my email easily in my account. They offer to write to their support team, but it is just some extra hassle and I would want to have a reliable and quick way to change my email. Besides, sometimes it is working slowly in some browsers (especially in Chromium, OS Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.)

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Well, I have not really switched, I still sometimes use Evernote Premium and have the full access to it, but in the past (5 months ago) I always had problems to log in Chromium browser, Ubuntu Budgie 18.04. Besides, sometimes I could not even log in other browsers, such as Chrome or Firefox. For some weird reason this tool just detested my Linux browsers and I could not cope with this issue even when I bought my Premium account. I had to use Evernote App on my Android, but it was not always comfortable. As a result, I went to Nimbus Web and Google Docs. I still use Evernote Premium from time to time, but I cannot prove if the problem has been solved or it still appears and reappears sometimes because I don't use it now daily.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Hi Olga! Thanks a lot for your review. We worked hard on our super documents concept and really happy that you enjoy our editor. We are sorry that you faced some issues and agree that the process of email change is rather complicated at the moment. We are already working on the functionality that will offer to change email quickly right from the Nimbus Note web client.

Scott from Mid-Shore IT

My new, favorite go-to note taking and checklist application for my PC and my Smartphone/Tablet

Nimbus Note allows me to make notes about ANYTHING on my computer, smartphone or tablet, and have them synchronized across all those devices in realtime. So when I take notes about a project or a phone call I just took on my office phone line, and leave the office for an appointment, those notes are also available on my phone when I leave. The tagging and categories features allow for easy searching of my notes too.

Pros

I love that this program gives me a version for the computer AND my smart devices that stays synchronized in realtime. You can get a lot done with the 5MB of space they give you for free as well, so long as you don't get too heavy on images. There are lots of font and formatting options within the application, including inline image displays.

Cons

The to-do list features are a bit lacking. For example, you can create a note, but each note has a separate task list that isn't part of the note's body. There is no way to make a note that is JUST a to-do list that you can checkoff as you go using the full width of the screen or note. It would also be nice if you could link this program to your existing cloud storage solution (Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, etc.) for storing images attached to notes as well as for backup/restore operations. Having a screen capture utility is great, but they don't have an image editor to let you annotate your screenshots. Currently I have to use 2 programs (Numbus Note and PicPick) to get ALL my work done. The price tag is also quite high for what this program does and the lack of additional cloud sync and options. If this program integrated EVERYTHING in my CON list I would happily pay the monthly rate.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Hi Scott! Please check our updated app - to-do lists are improved, you can use one of many templates to work with to-do lists or create your own. Nimbus Capture has a great annotation panel - check it out! Also, we now have integrations with many services including Google Drive, which you can embed right into your note. We are looking forward to your feedback!

Jakub from Waiting for a new one

Industry: Online Media

Perfect for specific use cases, decent for the rest

I am slowly making a friendship with Nimbus. I've been Evernote user for years, both for personal and work-related tasks. I see how much Nimbus team did to meet the expecations, and in my case – they overdelivered, which is outstanding. I am more and more convinced to move all my notes from Evernote to Nimbus, and don't even look at Notion.

Pros

Cons

I am not yet fully convinced that Nimbus is a piece of software that will last and will be developed for many years to come. That trust is crucial for a note-taking tool that I want to rely on every day. That's not a weakness, just a tiny thing that makes me careful for now and not allow me to entirely jump in.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

They have lots of useful features, but I need something bot for advanced documents (which Notion is perfect for), and for simple writing – long forms, thoughts, and jots. Notion doesn't feel like a notebook, so it didn't convince me enough.

Curiosity and annoying Evernote bugs

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Hi Jakub! Thanks for your review. We understand your concern, Nimbus is on market since 2015 and we are growing and becoming even more stable, so jump in and welcome onboard.

Bibhash from Go Koders

Nimbus - Great tool but with limitations

Overall it's tool with great potential but needs to sort out bugs. Need to be more suitable for technical documentation. Need to improve collaboration features.

Pros

awesome ease of editing rich editing features good UI/UX liberal storage capacity liberal user capacity

Cons

No commenting system Code formattting poor Sync fails sometimes copy/paste issues sometimes Buggy sometimes

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

Nimbus has much richer and user friendly document editing capabilities.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Nimbus was cheap due to lifetime deal.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Bibhash! We are working n improving minor bags and make updates constantly. The commenting system is planned in our roadmap, you can check it here http://nimb.ws/3ksyV9

Better & Cheaper than EverBloat

Pros

I used Evernote(bloat) for 4 years and it became more & more expensive and bloated and slow. It was wildly different on every platform. Nimbus is much cheaper, faster and has one key feature that Evernote doesn't have... folders within folders. This makes Nimbus soooo much better for organizing my +1,000 notes.

Cons

The tables in Nimbus are pretty basic. I wish they would add some additional functions like summing a column of numbers.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks for switching to Nimbus Note. Great that you enjoy the structure of folders and subfolders. Re?ently we added basic summing for the columns. Also, we plan to add filtering and simple formulae support. Please, share your thoughts and suggestions regarding summing and other functions you would like to use in Nimbus Note tables - use our email team@nimbusweb.co.

Hans from VservU GmbH

"Swiss Army knife"-like tool

I like to use it for almost everything! Before I used notepad++ and Word to remember thought/ideas and different Apps to manage my ToDos. Now I always think "Nimbus" first. It is such a great way editing thoughts in a structured manned on the fly! It is so easy and intuitive moving notes around (e.g. from folder "bugs" to "solved")! I like and make heavy use of the option to share Notes and folders! A great way building a manual and sharing it with either an individual contact or in general (on the company website) as key documentation. Your "Nimbus Help & Guides" was a great source for ideas! Besides all that documentation and note taking use cases, I also collect links/bookmarks and complete articles or fragments! So easy to put it into the correct folder and tag it!

Pros

My favorite: How easy it is to include Gifs! Next is the wysiwyg editor, the nice mobile apps, general ease of use, excellent options to organize things (workspace, folders, many levels of subfolders), ton of features. And of course the excellent documentation!

Cons

Impossible sorting (defining the order of) workspaces and notes manually! Sporadic not working article captures (only at the beginning of my work; probably just bad luck ;-) ). I miss a general search feature for the help & guides; and a direct link to the forum on your website (or I simply couldn't find it yet).

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Price, ease of use, multi platfrm

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Hi Hans! Thanks for your feedback. We will improve our guides meanwhile you can use standard search, a link to the forum can be easily found in the website's footer.

Saskia from Saski's Nerdtalk

One place for all the stuff

Mostly positive, I run my side business, day job, further education and personal life on this tool. I can't wait for 2021 where they want to add more Notion-like features plus unique ones that no other note taking / workspace apps have.

Pros

It is very versatile, easy to use, localized into my native language and the team behind the product are very transparent, honest and open for feedback. I also really like the web clipper and the capturing tool that come complimentary with my business account.

Cons

Not many integrations with other tools (API/Zapier/...), the databases are a little weak (no formulas or relations) and collaboration tools still need a bit of work (no comments feaature or similar communication options yet).

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Mostly document scanning / OCR, lifetime deal (sold out by now), German translation and stronger belief in the long-term potential of Nimbus Note.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Hi Saskia! Thanks for your support. All the mentioned features are in our roadmap, you can check the statuses here https://nimbus.nimbusweb.me/s/share/4244497/etd897m7ooisp1qmk0a8

Asif from Definitely Maybe Ltd

Feature Rich and Freedom from Restrictions

There is a bit of a learning curve but that's worth the excellent range of features. I have still yet to take Nimbus to its limits,.. but it's only been less than a month of daily use.

Pros

I was sceptical of Nimbus Note , as I was just loving Slite, But it had so many features , including in-note tasks which I needed. Notes and checklists inevitably, should turn to tasks, and Nimbus does that transition really well.

Cons

The use of emoji in the note title , looks 'cheap' . and cheapens the overall quality of this product.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

Key features to take notes beyond just notes.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

The main feature of including task dates using the '@' symbol to add to a checklist task meant my notes /lists transitioned into a simple task management tool. I also like the ability to create columns.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review, Asif! The emojis usage is up to you ;)

Kevin from KTC

Seeking A New Evernote

I am excited by Nimbus's potential and looking forward to digging into the inner workings and making it work for me.

Pros

I have used Evernote pretty much since day one but it is losing its way. Nimbus looks very similar to the old Evernote style and structure so there was no learning curve. It does operate in different ways to Evernote and a month in there is a lot to learn. One area where Nimbus stands out is customer support, both via email and the Facebook page is very, very slick and quick.

Cons

When importing my collection of Evernote documents Nimbus didn't import by folder which meant that I had to spend a long time recreating the folder structure and transferring documents to these. There was also an issue with the scroll bar running back to the top, but I reported this and I got a reply saying this would be fixed in under an hour.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

They did not work with my mindset, which may say more about me than the software! Nimbus also gave me the option of importing all my Evernote data which was a critical factor.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Evernote is undergoing a massive redevelopment but they have removed certain vital functions like backing up all notes and replacing them with what I consider unnecessary tools.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for choosing Nimbus Note, Kevin!

Nimbus is getting better every day

I feel that I have more clarity to organize my workspace inside Nimbus. I have a personal workspace separated from everything else and I can achieve more in my day with this structure

Pros

This tool is growing and the developers have done a lot in the last month with the feedback of the community. I feel like this tool will be on par with people except for Evernote in one year or less and deliver some features that Evernote doesn't have. Nimbus note was slow on Android and Windows and that was fixed in about 2 weeks after people complained. Nimbus extensions on the browser had some bugs fixed and are more reliable. The Workspaces allows me to separate and declutter my field of view.

Cons

The search feature is my biggest complaint. In Evernote, everything was so easy to find and the ability to find text in photos was lovely in Evernote. Nimbus should improve the search feature in the following weeks They also should make it easier for the users to understand how to use the OCR when capturing documents.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

I instantly feel in love with Nimbus and their moto of "the way Evernote should've evolved"

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review! The search was much improved with the recent update. Please check this guide to learn more about OCR http://nimb.ws/d2c964

My take

Generally serves my needs - eg keeping an accurate and networked place to keep notes

Pros

It has a lot of powerful features; privacy maintained unlike other similar software

Cons

Some restrictions. (Eg older notes). Can occasionally be buggy

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Privacy was a big issue - read in media that employees caught accessing customer records

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback, privacy stands first for us. Notes from the old version of the editor will be converted in a new format. We are about to release the new solution. You will be able to access and work with old notes, we guarantee that they won't disappear.

Ersan from Learnia PTE LTD

Game Changer Note Taking App

We actually make all our team communication using Nimbus so it's become an all type digital asset repository for the whole organization.

Pros

Brilliant tool for information organisation. Nimbus is practical, powerful and helps you effectively keep your promising drafts. You can replace Nimbus with Notion and can save thousands. It has a great clipper i can say that one of the best in the market Great editor that you can use as the central for all your personal and business note-taking

Cons

Nothing i can say that i dont like as in my title this is a game changer application.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

Affordable Pricing and it's team collaboration features.

Affordable Pricing Great Web Clipper

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied November 2020

Hi Ersan! Thanks for your feedback! Glad you are enjoying our apps.

Joseph from Optomita Agency

Industry: Translation and Localization

Finally, an all rounded note taker

Nimbus is has been a life savior in terms of combining useful tools into one simple interface, i have gotten rid of all my capture plugins, have discontinued my subscription elsewhere and i am now able to set up clients in single workspace thus eliminating confusion and maintaining tidiness.

Pros

This software combines very useful tools that i use almost every day. Its not easy to have a tool that takes notes, clips web pages, captures pages and stores your most important files all together. I love their CNAME feature and what i will love more is their whitelisting my workspace all under one roof! In addition, i get a generous storage package of 200GB and 40 workspace more than enough for my client. Nimbus is not your usual note taking tool, its the tool that other software wish they were.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve that i am still exploring although we have tons of resources and guides but i am taking my time to navigate through this massive software. Syncing has some issues but the team is very responsive so we are hoping they will sort it once and for all.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

A great offer came along, generous add-ons i couldn't resist

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review, Joseph! Minor syncing issues are to be resolved with the next updates.

Gilles from Exponenciel Inc.

Excellent alternative to Evernote

Overall I like it better than Evernote and I trust they have more future!

Pros

Interface is clean, intuitive. Excellent text editor. Tags, folders, reminders, public link, attachments.

Cons

The web clipper sometimes completely fails in preserving a page format and that's annoying. Never happens with Evernote. The import from Evernote is 50%. tough to blame them as their is no standard they can rely on.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review! We are constantly working on Nimbus Web Clipper improvement, but still, if there are some issues with some pages - please share the website links at team@nimbusweb.co, this will help us to identify the problem. Please, double check Evernote import, we updated it from our side recently. We are looking forward to your feedback.

Matthew from Sapphire Wolf

A Nimbus that even Harry Potter would be jealous of.

Pros

I was actually turned onto Nimbus a couple of years ago when I needed to screenshot an entire email template for a client. I used to try to stitch together multiple screenshots to make it work and that's when a coworker told me about Nimbus. I can quickly and easily screenshot anything and everything, as well as record video, upload it to my account and share a link with all to see. I can even CNAME it so that it's branded. Wonderful! The team behind Nimbus is constantly pushing out updates and has added new products to its core offering that are amazing as well.

Cons

There's absolutely nothing I don't like about Nimbus. I wish there were some minor updates to the video recording aspect, but they've already said this is in the works and will actually deployed soon, so if that's my only pain point and it's already addressed, then that leaves...nothing!

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your support, Matthew! We are working hard to satisfy our users' needs.

Bill from In Balance ADR Group

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Notes, Notes, Notes

Pros

Nimbus is one of my core platforms for any type of writing I am now doing. Planning and outlining of presentations have become so much easier, organized and faster. The offline app is stellar.

Cons

The plugins for chrome need to be condensed into 1 instead of the now 3

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your kind words, Bill! We provide 2 Chrome plugins which are Nimbus Web Clipper and Nimbus Capture. They perform similar actions but in different ways. Clipper's main point is Read It Later function with the possibility of future editing, so it's information gathering and storage. While Capture is for visual messaging -screenshots, screencasts, sharing. Still thanks for the suggestion!

Manu from ATEQUA

Easy and powerful

Pros

I am a former Evernote user and what I love most about Nimbus is the ability to create workspaces. I now have a dedicated space for each of my clients and I can share it with them without them being able to see the rest of the notes. The screen capture, text or video recording tools are incredibly powerful too and offer options that have become indispensable to me (being able to capture a web page in its entirety and not just the part visible on the screen for example). The price/performance ratio is just incredible. I also love the ability to integrate external elements into a note as "Embed". I use it for Teleportme and for my google docs.

Cons

What annoys me a little is the slowness and lack of precision of the research. The passage from one workspace to another is sometimes a little slow too. But i am pretty sure the team will improve this soon.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

More option and better price. The workspaces also that allow me to separate and share my notes with customers

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Hi Manu! Thanks for your support. We are constantly improving the speed, so stay tuned!

Adithya from Magikle.com

Stunning and feature-rich alternative to the biggies in the game

Pros

Nimbus has become my go-to app now because it has one amazing feature that no one else has - custom domain/CNAME support - makes it so easy to share resources or content with your team or community. Best of all, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super approachable and always open to hear ideas, suggestions from the users. I have seen a few my suggestions implemented in a matter of weeks.

Cons

The team amazingly responsive so I don't have a con. I remember how Nimbus was a few years ago, it has drastically changed now. Well done

Pricing

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

The way I record info was too fragmented, I wanted a structured way of recording thoughts, ideas and processes

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks, Adithya! We appreciate your support.

Karim from SBKITS SDN. BHD.

Nimbus Note is my Swiss Army Knive

Pros

A very helpful for immediate and automatic synchronization between my desktop and mobile devices! Share any documents with my team or with guests/the public via a shared link. You can create an overview page of the project with sections, links to other pages with more detailed information You can document your meeting notes, project summary, new ideas, descriptions of everything.

Cons

Duplicating notes is not available on the desktop app. Search functionality needs more improvements

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review, Karim! We improved search functionality with the latest update - check it out!

Raj from Marketing and Advertising

Best Note taking software I used

Overall, Nimbus Note is easy, efficient and time saving. I usually use it to note down my office related works, meeting schedule, timings, appointment schedues etc. And the best part I like about Nimbus Note, I can reach them anytime I want. They makes my work much easier and I no longer have to remember all these, because of Nimbus Note.

Pros

I like nimbus note mostly because it helps me to note down all the necessary office work, meeting schedule and details instantly and I can reach them anythime I was. There's lot more exciting features they offer, voice note taking and more. And it is best and efficient than any other note taking applications available on the web.

Cons

There are some bugs and minor issues they need to work on. Somethimes it gets laggy and sometimes it stops working and all these was happening in the last version of Nimbus Note. But now, their latest update fixed some of the issues and I am happy that they are trying their best and fixing such issues.

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

I choose Nibus Note over all of its alternatives only because of its performance and features. They have many exciting features that others are not able to provide, and the service of course.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Raj Paul, for your feedback!

Bakari from BakariChavanu.com

Industry: Online Media

Great alternative to Evernote

Pros

I was able to grab a lifetime subscription to Nimbus Note, but even before taking advantage of the deal I’d already been saving notes and documents in the free version of Nimbus. I find the notebook application to be very easy to use with lots of features for editing and managing documents. Also like how assessable that is has a web, macOS, and iOS application. I also like that you can share it publicly to any note in your notebook. The nice collection of templates are also useful if you want to use Nimbus notes for managing projects.

Cons

My only wish is that I could increase the font size in the user interface.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

While Evernote is been around for long time I simply find the annual subscription fee way too much, though the application an attractive design. I also realize that it is very difficult to offer lifetime subscriptions to applications, I seriously think it should be an option because it would help customers stick with the product. It’s very difficult to stay committed to an application that you might use for lifetime, but that you have to keep paying for year after year when there are no significant updates.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Hi Bakari! Thanks for your feedback, please feel free to share your suggestions here https://support.nimbusweb.co/portal/newticket

Ronny from Your Learning Centre

Nimbus Note Business

Pros

By keeping the feature list restricted to what you actually need, rather than software bloat, Nimbus Note is very easy to learn and use. Vastly better in usability than EverNote which has gone the other way. Very reliable and stable, it has never crashed on my older MacBookPro and has great performance. Nimbus Capture and Clipper are great tools, and sharing data is easy and effective. Still has some additional functionality to come that would be the icing on the cake, but overall very satisfied with this software. Excellent multi-platform support.

Cons

Only minor gripes, regards formatting, but overall far less to complain about than Evernote or MS OneNote. Compared to DEVONthink Pro (Mac only) which we used previously, it's not as functionally rich, but it has other benefits like multi-platform support and sharing support which tipped it in our favour to move to NN.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Ronny!

Great for taking notes and keeping everything organized

Overall I'm very pleased with the software.

Pros

I like the ease of use and I LOVE finally having all of my notes in one place. You may be wondering why should you care - well, I've used a lot of apps for this and Nimbus is the one that finally made me stick with it. It's easy to use and it's pretty. I also like that the team behind this software introduces something new pretty much on a weekly bases -not so much for the sake of having new features, but because it makes me feel it is constantly under development and I'm taken care of as an user.

Cons

I've been using it for a couple of months only and I haven't tried all the features yet so it's hard to say. Sometimes creating multiple blocks in one row can get tricky which is annoying, and I'd love to get more storage space in lower priced tiers.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

I was never really in love with Evernote so I was looking for something else for quite some time.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied March 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Leo from LGV

Alternative to Evernotes , Google notes, OneNote

I have been using combination of Quip, Google notes and OneNote. Very Easy to use note taking application for your personal and business needs. Available in pretty much available in any major platform. Though their web version is the most mature. It has offline access for use on mobile phone and computer without internet available.

Pros

very Easy to use note taking application for your personal and business needs. Available in pretty much available in any major platform. I like the OCR in photos when I take photos from meeting and able to search the text within the photos.I also like the ability to email my paper note directly into NimbusNote using smart tags so that it goes in my custom folders in NimbusNote.

Cons

It can be a bit slow to open and sync notes. Not able to do note linking like what is possible to remnote or complex tables like Notion (Link tables within tables)

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Leo! We are constantly working on speed and sync improvement.

Nimbus help me organize note with my team

Nimbus help me organize my entire note with my team,

Pros

Cons

i dont like the speed. lil bit slower. i hope nimbus keep improve speed, so we can work more faster

Reasons for Choosing Nimbus Note

archbee limit its too low so i decide to get nimbus

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

I think nimbus more flexible n more feature

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are constantly working on speed improvement and have great progress so far. We agree that there are still some issues, but speed improvement is one of our main priorities and we will increase it in our closest releases.

Cheryl from PAR

Convenient Note Taking App

Nimbus Note is a great app for taking notes. It has a good very good, very useful free version. If you want, you can move up to the paid version for more storage and features. I’ve been happy with this app for my note taking needs. It’s really handy to be able to organize the notes in folders and subfolders, as this is the way I am used to organizing all my files, and I can set up the folder hierarchy in a way that makes the best sense for me. I can make notes on my computer or smartphone and save them across my devices and have access to them whenever and wherever I need them.

Pros

I love that I can sync all my notes and access them from all my devices. You can sync between unlimited devices, and there are versions for Windows and Android as well as for iPad and iPhone. The storage on the free version is enough for all my note taking needs, but if you add a lot of photos that could eat up a lot of the space and you might need the pro version in that case. Nimbus Note lets you organize your notes into folders and even subfolders, which I personally find to be very handy. You can use tags as well for even more organization.

Cons

It’s not a great app for to-do lists. With Nimbus Note, it’s just more complicated than it’s worth to create and use a simple to-do list, so I use an alternative app for that purpose.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the feedback. We have a lot of templates to work with different kinds of to-do lists - you can check it here https://nimbusweb.me/note-templates/

Angie from 31 Four

Keeps ideas organized

It's super easy to set up and use. Their service is also outstanding. I wanted to add an additional email address for sending in documents and it was done within 30 minutes. I love being able to take notes and save ideas on the go while also managing projects.

Pros

I love the versatility of Nimbus Notes. I use it for everything from sharing documents with teammates to tracking my weekly runs. As a business owner, I need something that makes managing both work and personal easy and this fits the bill. It's easy to add notes, add screenshots, or email in attachments. They also have several ready to go templates for things like project launches or daily work.

Price

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied March 2021

Thanks, Angie Ross! It's great to hear that you like our product! Concerning the Rocket Book, unfortunately, we can do nothing here as they don't have API.

Frank from Arnisoft

The only alternative to Evernote

Good replacement for Evernote and very easy to switch from Evernote to Nimbus because of the good import function.

Pros

- easy import of Evernote enex files - Nested folders/structure - great support for embedding websites - formatting features of the editor like tables or inline images/documents - a lot new features are in the pipeline, so the app is constantly improved

Cons

- Synchronization sometimes a bit slow - some (but not critical) bugs like a not correct scaling of PDFs in the viewer - no drag & drop support to drag documents directly to the app

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

- Horrible app since version 10 with a lot of removed features - very slow development and adding of new features - expensive

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Hi Frank! Thank you for your review. We are working on speed and sync improvements. Please feel free to add your suggestions using the form https://support.nimbusweb.co/portal/newticket

Ramon from Ramon Hein | Embody Excellence

Great Team & Service

I've seldom experienced such a passionate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is all over the place in various Facebook groups to answer hundreds of questions in light speed. In the past months the team has improved the service week after week.

Pros

In my opinion Evernote is a joke compared to this beast. NimbusNotes offers many more features and the price is a bargain for a team. Public notes can be beautifully branded and it is even possible to add scripts to embed live chat or other web functionality. It offers great flexibility in terms of organizing the notes in workspaces and folders. Every workspace can be branded individually. This is really great for company and team awareness!

Cons

Evernote has been slightly speedier to start the app.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Nimbus is better and cheaper!!

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review, Ramon! Speed improvement is our priority.

Great Alternative for Evernote

Overall, I am thrilled to discover Nimbus Note. In terms of features, it's better than Evernote. Devs are very active in improving the product. Nimbus Note has a very bright future ahead.

Pros

Nimbus Note is very easy to use, just like any other well-known note taking apps in the market. It looks and works like Evernote. If I'm not mistaken, the folder structure is unlimited, unlike on Evernote, which is up to 3 tiers only. They have an app for desktop and mobile too. The note editor is pretty straightforward, and it has more functionalities than Evernote.

Cons

Sometimes the desktop app and mobile app are having sync issues, but the devs are very active in fixing it and releasing updates.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Nimbus Note is cheaper with better features.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the review! We are working hard on improvement and release updates regularly.

Joe from Joe Edelman

Industry: Photography

Nimbus Note is what Evernote should have been!

Nimbus Note is the only app aside from my email that is always open on my computer and I access it many times each day from my phone. It is incredibly feature rich and has opened up organizational opportunities that I didn't know I needed. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]— is very accessible and support is quick and detailed.

Pros

I am a collector of ideas and articles. As a solo entrepreneur and content creator I am constantly collecting tidbits as I surf the web. Nimbus Note organizes my brain. Categories, folders, tags, workspaces — all awesome and very easy to maintain. The ability to embed a Nimbus Note in a web page for easy updating is the digital notebook feature that I never knew that I needed.

Cons

I wish I could have imported my Apple Notes into Nimbus Note — but I have a feeling this is less about Nimbus Note than it is Apple.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

I was a frustrated Evernote user — frustrated with the restrictions — lack of advanced features and most importantly PRICE. I had pretty much given up on an advanced app and started using Apple Notes and resigning myself to not having a note app that truly met my needs — then along came Nimbus Note.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Joe! We are working on a new import feature, it's planned and already in our roadmap http://nimb.ws/3ksyV9

Tom from Goddard Littlefair

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Amazing Services & Software. Close to an All-in-One

Honestly one of my top 5 Apps/Services. Since purchasing. I practically use it daily and love it.

Pros

I've always found working in bullet points works best for me. When I discovered the feature of the collapsable bullet points, this changed my note-taking and makes life feel more Zen :). It is one of my favorite features within Nimbus note.. (I've seen similar features elsewhere but there I was limited and with nimbus, there is no limit). Other than this. The amazing support and communication of the Dev team and community of users on social media all helping one another's productivity.

Cons

Occasionally there are some features that are available on the web interface but not there on standalone platforms ( however the dev team has explained that the web interface is the first platform to see these. and it takes some time subsequently to update the other apps). That said I've not yet encountered anything truly negative about this software/service.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Limitations on the number of items within the collapsable bullet points + lack of additional features that are available within Nimbus (and growing) <3

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Hi Tom! Thanks for your feedback. Our aim is to be an All-in-One solution for information management and we are reaching it.

Shannon from Plus One Virtual Solutions

Not just for taking notes...love it!

This is the first product I've found that enables me to pull full or particle articles from the web and store them in folders for later review. I use it daily.

Pros

What I love most about Nimbus Note is that it's not just for note taking. I review a lot of articles daily for course study. I needed a way to extract pertinent information to review at a later time. Nimbus Note has an add-on that allows you to clip full or fragments of articles that are then saved to Nimbus Note. It's helpful to have all of the articles in one place and separated into folders where I can go back and review later.

Cons

When adding articles to Nimbus Note, the link to the original article isn't included, only a link to Nimbus Note where the extracted article has been placed. It would be great to have the original article link in case I need to go back for a review.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Hi Shannon! This issue is fixed in new updates. Please update the Nimbus Note app and try again.

Neel from Focused On

Capturing Notes Has Never Been Easier!

I use Nimbus Note daily and it is the most important app I use. Now that the iPad app is available, it is even better.

Pros

The option to set different permissions within an organization, the screenshot and video recording feature, and the clipper feature.

Cons

I wish I had bought more codes when I had the chance.

I got a lifetime deal.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks, Neel, stay tuned! We are sure you'll have a chance to get new codes in the future.

Alisha from EightySeven Web

The All In One Note Solution

Pros

Nimbus Note is very easy to use. I was previously using Notion, but Nimbus offered a much better way to organize all of my notes, tasks, etc. in a way that made sense for me and my business. Its organization is more similar to Evernote, but with fewer restrictions and more features.

Cons

There are a few minor features that I used in Notion, such as being able to turn any text line into its own page for more detailed notes, but I rarely use this feature.

Reasons for Switching to Nimbus Note

Nimus had more needed features. Plus I was able to get an LTD on AppSumo giving me more features and space I needed than with Notion.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied December 2020

Thanks for your review, Alisha! If you miss any major features, feel free to share your suggestion https://support.nimbusweb.co/portal/newticket

Best replacement for OneNote

OneNotes recent changes to more cloud based storage and sync was a big deal for me. Also in the most recent update searching was broken. Nimbus give me all the features I need to keep organized and on top of my tasks.

Pros

Flexibility to use anywhere and have it synced with all my devices. Search functionality within documentation is imperative to my use of Nimbus Note

Cons

OneNote has a free from feel and I do miss that. Not a deal breaker, but would be a nice to have. Handwriting functionality would be great to have to. I would like to use my Galaxy Note Pen to take notes right in the app.

Response from Nimbus Web

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are planning to release the possibility to work with handwriting soon, stay tuned! Galaxy Note Pen, as well as Scribble for iPad, are in our roadmap.