• Pros

• "nTask is easy to set up, easy to understand and perfect for setting up checklists and to-dos across teams. It only take a couple of minutes to create a task."

• "If you are already familiar with steps needed for task management then this software will be a good fit for you. I also like the risk assessment feature. The quotes are cool too."

• "This is one of the best task management tool I found so far in least cost. Here are the features I love the most: -Forever FREE plan -File attachment -Gantt Charts -Team Collaboration -Integrations"

• Cons

• "More customization and formatting options are missing."

• "Every aspect of this application has made me move towards productivity, I can't think of anything bad to mention about it."

• "They have improved a lot from the last release. I think now those weaknesses are their main selling point. "

Browse nTask Reviews

Lindsey from Brand Vixen

NTask is a great project management tool!

I really enjoy using nTask. It helps me keep my team on task and it makes it easy for me to share documents. It also integrates with Slack, which I haven't had time to utilize, but I love that it's an option!

Pros

I love that NTask is an easy to navigate tool for project management. I use it to keep my small team in the know about upcoming projects and to assign them tasks. It's really a hidden jewel because you can take advantage of most of the features for free, and it offers many of the same functions as larger and much more expensive project management tools.

Cons

The only thing that isn't as user-friendly about nTask is the ability to attach documents and photos. It'd be great to be able to see the visuals right in the project window, but this isn't an available feature at the moment. Other than that, it works great for a small team!

Reasons for Choosing nTask

I found it to be too complicated and hard to understand. I don't have a lot of time to allocate to learning a new project management tool.

Response from nTask

Replied October 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Carlos from C.A. Metro de Caracas

Find practicality in this great task manager

I started using it to help me get through the day with my tasks and activities, then I was assigned two big projects and realized that I could use it with my work team. I asked them to install it and configure it to work projects through it, at first some seemed exceptional, only the time of use showed the amazing things you can achieve, we integrated and took us to another level of work and communication, we were fast but efficient at the same time, it was a very pleasant experience to use and that's why we made it recurrent in our catalog of productive tools and work.

Pros

Administers and manages tasks from the service in the integrated cloud, provides all the functions necessary to achieve effective collaborative work with the rest of the team, such as assign tasks, monitors the progress of all, manages documents, schedules meetings and tasks that are recurrent, defines risks and manages the budget of each project according to plan.

Saskia from INDER

Strategically manage your work to save time and money

We have used it in works that require collaboration, but also as an individual tool, I program my week the articles I have to write, the interviews I have to do, the guidelines of our activities that I have to record audiovisually with my work team. My personal life thanks you Ntask

Pros

The best to manage tasks, files, schedule meetings, you can also manage financial resources if you need to execute a specific task. It has visualization functions in Gantt Chart and very good integrations with Google calendar and Outlook.

Cons

More customization and formatting options are missing.

Alex from Alexo Marketing

Fully Loaded Project and Task Management Tool

This is really an excellent application based on cloud for managing remote teams and agency clients. This comes in least cost for an online tool starting at $1/month.

Cons

Response from nTask

Replied June 2020

Thank you Alex for sharing love with nTask.

Jovana from Jednakost

N number of Tasks

It is an affordable tool that allows you to stick with a free plan. I love its intuitiveness and easiness of use. As I am exploring many different tools, I find this one to be among the easiest to use. And it has plenty of features addressing many different aspects of the work process in a neat and nice way like meeting scheduling.

Pros

This is easy to use tool with a very intuitive design that allows you to very quickly find your way around. From all the standard features I particularly liked the risk management feature -- risk matrix -- something that oftentimes gets neglected.

Cons

I understand that they are still developing so I would encourage them to work a little bit more on customization.

Response from nTask

Replied June 2020

Thank you Jovana for your honest review. We are working to make nTask the best go-to tool for work management. We have improved the customization options in our application.

Dianna from Be Unique Be you

Industry: Cosmetics

Simple task software

Pros

Cons

I wish there were templates to get me started

Reasons for Choosing nTask

I didn't, I went with Airtable because I felt it was easy to use and offered templates to get me started.

Everything disappeared

It was great while it lasted, now I'm struggling to piece my schedule and recent activities together to start over in a new application that won't erase all my content.

Pros

The application is very intuitive and automates tasks when related to projects or other items.

Cons

I ogged in and all my content had disappeared. I submitted a help desk ticket for support and never got a response.

Great for organizing tasks across teams.

nTask has helped me organize monthly projects with my team. I love that I can set up checklists so we always know where we are on each project. The comments feature for each task is great for improving communication. I have reached out to support with questions and they responded within minutes with solutions. Support was outstanding, friendly and willing to help with anything I needed. I'm happy I found nTask. It has really helped me stay on top of my projects and feel more organzied.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that the calendar view starts on Monday and I am unable to configure to start on Sunday. It would also be nice if you could configure colors for each task in calendar view based on project type.

Zarman from VTT Global (Pvt.) Ltd.

One of the best applications for hassle-free resource management

Pros

The management of multiple tasks simultaneously has been made very easy for me since I've tried out this software. My tasks and activities are now impeccably organized. Furthermore, tracking of projects and tasks has gotten very simple.

Cons

There is not much to dislike in this app. The integrations are flawless and work perfectly. Where, on one hand, the frequent updates supplement and enhance the usability of this app, it sometimes takes a while to get used to those changes.

Response from nTask

Replied October 2019

Adeel from VTT Global

Project Management

Used several PM tools in the past but ntasks is quite simple to use and efficient rather then putting extra work load on the managers to teams leads. Its truly a support tool that led things happened in the planned timelines

Pros

very convenient an easy to track activities assigned to team members

Cons

Well cannot comment as such since just started using it

Response from nTask

Replied October 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us

Customer support is poor. And then they leave you hanging.

HORRIBLE. I lost 3 months of my time working with a software that erased all my information, customer support never helped me and they even stopped responding to my communications 11 days after I reported the incident.

Pros

I really liked nTask. The interface, the ease of use, the fact that it helped track time and work collaboratively.

Cons

A few weeks into using the software, I started having minor problems (like one of my team members could not see the tasks she was invited to). Customer support was so so. But then, one day after about 3 months of use more or less, and many hours spent populating my workspaces in the the software, all my information disappeared. All of it. I immediately reached out to customer support, and 20 days after the fact and some unhelpful communications with support staff that stopped (on their behalf) 11 days ago, my information is still missing.

Zeeshan from HTA

The best thing ever on Internet

The best experience I ever had with any software

Pros

User friendly, I am not much into these type of software but still this one makes me to rely on softwares

Cons

In all aspects it gets 10/10 from my side

Response from nTask

Replied October 2019