• Pros

• "Very easy to use and intuitive. Great interface for approving and viewing employees' requests for time off."

• "EVERYTHING, seriously we love this system! Highly recommend. "

• "This software is very easy to navigate and is very user friendly. All my information is available in just a few clicks of the mouse."

• Cons

• "App view vs desktop view is a little different and made it a little difficult for the first 15 minutes. Other than that, there are no cons."

• "The reporting function is very good except on the paid time off accrual buckets. I would like to see the accrual balances easier to read and understand for the employees"

• "At first this software was a bit confusing to use but as time passed everything was simple. It’s good for any workplace "

Browse Paycom Reviews

Susie from American Financial Network

Outstanding Product and Support

The BEST Payroll, and HRIS system on the market hands down!

Pros

This product has high technology and excellent ease of use. It is ever changing and improving to allow you to keep up with the latest technology. Paycom also will customize your product for your individual companies use. The customer support is outstanding and they are always there to assist you!

Cons

There isn't much I don't love about Paycom. They have outstanding support and walk me through each portion of the program. The only issue I have had with Paycom is not having the Back Benefits automatically calculated. BUT this feature is coming soon!

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

Product was better, their customer service team was much more personable, and the product was the most innovative. The company was more financially sound.

Response from Paycom

Replied November 2019

Susie, thank you for sharing your Paycom experience! We are so thrilled that you enjoy using our products.

One of the best solutions for HR

Using Paycom as an Administrator is a breeze. Easy to set up, great for reporting, payroll processing, and customer support (I have a designated representative). No more case numbers or long waiting calls. For employees, or standard users, the system is easy to navigate. The Paycom App is fantastic.

Pros

As Administrator of the system, Paycom is convenient/easy to use. The modules such as Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Document Management, Expense Management, Applicant Tracking, are very intuitive to use. The report writer is the best. Compared with ADP, Paycom is one of the most user-friendly HRMS out there. Customer support is great. Each account/company has a designated representative assigned.

Cons

Price. The products are wonderful, but it comes with a price. Every company/organization has its uniqueness. Finding a perfect HR software is not easy, but Paycom meets all the criteria I need.

Response from Paycom

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Paycom! We're thrilled that you are enjoying our products and that you find them easy to navigate! If there are any updates that would improve your experience in the future, please let your dedicated support specialist know!

Elaine from MV Advancements

Paycom- From Manual Processes to the Modern Age

Overall our experience with Paycom has been very positive. Like any new system it has not always been easy, and some days I have really wished that hitting a computer did make it work better. However, if you take time to understand the system, and really think through your processes to mold them to what Paycom is designed to do instead of trying to may Paycom fit into your old processes, it always works out.

Pros

Paycom has been a massive change for my company. In January of 2019, we switch from a paper-driven, multi-system segmented way of running our HR and Payroll departments to Paycom, and we will NEVER go back! I worked with my team as well as Paycom's implementation team to get the system set up and then in training our Management Team as well as our employees in how to effectively use Paycom. After some bumps in the road, our departments are running smoothly, and we cannot begin to tell you how much of our time we have gotten back in our days because of it. My favorite thing about the system is how intuitive it is. Once you understand how the Personel Actions Forms work, you can easily understand the Performance Discussion forms. The things you learn from those programs will help you know how to interact with the other modules as well. We also really appreciate how often they create, advertise, and then released new features for free. Things that our team use regularly now did not exist when we first rolled out the system. It has made a massive difference in how we manage our people-data and administer almost every HR and Payroll function and several other processes besides.

Cons

The thing that we have struggled with the most is that the system is almost too customizable. Take a PAF (Personel Action Form), for example. On there is has an effective date feature that allows you to either back-date the pay-change or set it for a future date. We had been using that feature for months when an audit showed that the effective date was not working. When we contacted our Account Specialist, they said that they needed to "turn that feature on" before it would be working. There have been a few other features that we didn't know we needed to ask for them to be "turned on" and just assumed that they were.

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

We did two waves of research before we choose Paycom. First, we called each company and asked them the same set of questions to see how each one addressed the needs we as a company felt should be most positively impacted by bringing on an HRIS system. We also asked for their rates, as it was essential that the system not only works well work us but that it fits into our budget as well. As a non-profit organization, budget is one of those things that are not very negotiable. We then took that top 4 contenders from that wave of research and scheduled live Demos at our office with all key-players to make sure that not only the HR and Payroll departments liked the system, but that every head of department saw the value and use in the system. Paycom beat out the others by a mile.

Response from Paycom

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, Elaine! We are thrilled that you and your organization are enjoying Paycom! Please let us know if there is any way we can improve your experience by either directly reaching out to your specialist or contacting our team at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Morgan from Hannover Re

System still needs a ton of design upgrades to match competitor's offerings/meet business needs.

Pros

ESS Dashboard/Tiles and notification menu. Ability to send automated "no thank you letters" to rejected interview candidates Test sample paychecks Total comp letters Dynamic Benefits / Open Enrollment Process

Cons

No historical reporting No option for change reports to pull one or two field items and does not show effective dates System glitches in LMS (when importing external content) - Dashboard does not reflect "percentage complete"; issues with completed courses showing as still needing to be complete despite confirmation Phantom period in Time Off Module Position Management/Org chart has to be manually changed. Position seats are not updated when a PAF is submitted. Applicant Tracking Module is confusing (too many dashboards and the dashboards do not populate the correct data) Can't hide unfilled/unused custom fields Performance Review Module not very dynamic/customizable Survey function not very dynamic/customizable (no logic) No Job Description function/Module 401k changes wont feed to our external vendor Too many individual steps to accomplish one task (i.e. build a check list) In general, the system is not as user friendly / customizable / dynamic as it was sold to us as.

Response from Paycom

Replied December 2017

Morgan, our team would like to connect with you regarding your feedback. Paycom is committed to being a valuable partner and we want to make sure you are receiving the maximum benefit out of the system. Based on the items listed in your feedback, we believe we can help alleviate some of the challenges you may be having. Were always adding additional functionality to the Paycom solution and we want to verify you are receiving those updates. We will have a member of our team reach out to you and you can always reach out to your Paycom specialist at any time. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

Mary from Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A good solution for the money

Overall we are very pleased with the scope and breadth of the system. We are finding that we are able to solve many HR challenges through this platform. And they are continually improving the product. Even in the last 10 months, some of the things that would have made to the "What do you like least about this software?" list have been resolved through new product releases.

Pros

We implemented Paycom after becoming frustrated with a much more expensive solution. We have been using it for about 10 months and are still amazed at how intuitive the software is. Our HR team has been able to go right into the system and begin using it with very little formal training which a plus when time is tight. But I would also recommend taking their webinar training when offered. I've picked up tricks that are less obvious but greatly enhance my ability to accomplish what I need to do in the system. I especially like the Personal Action Forms and the fact that they are customizable. We don't even need process documentation anymore. We create a custom PAF for each type of employee transaction that needs to be made and include all the relevant fields that may need to be changed or verified as a result of the change type. This is a huge time saver for us and keeps our data accurate. I also appreciate the many compliance tools and dashboards. We have been able to ensure Notice Compliance by using the Checklists functionality. You can assign documents to employees and get their signed acknowledgement and be completely paperless! A great benefit with six offices spread across the country and only one central HR department.

Cons

We are still hopeful that Paycom will come out with a more robust API that will allow us to share employee data bi-directionally. For now, you can export data from Paycom to share across other software systems but you cannot write into Paycom. Everything needs to be manually imported.

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

We were attracted to the PAF (Personal Action Forms) that could be customized for each separate type of employee transaction. This eliminated the need to create process documentation that lists all the different screens you need to go to to find relevant fields to change/check when making employee changes. Paycom also offered a very competitive price compared to the other products we demoed.

Response from Paycom

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, Mary! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your Paycom experience! We will be sure to share your feedback regarding the API process with our product teams.

Casey J. from Little City Foundation

User friendly - yet powerful.

When my organization switched to Paycom, I was one of the first people to learn how to use the system as a staff trainer. The process was quick and painless, and I was able to use the user-friendly interface to provide knowledge transfer to a wide variety of staff. Personally, I find the interface enjoyable as I manage my own time and benefits. I use the desktop application, as well as the mobile interface - both being simple and easy.

Pros

I have used other payroll/HR/Benefits applications, and Paycom has been the most useful by far. As a middle management end-user, I have found that navigating through the employee and client portals to be simple and efficient, which is something that is quite helpful in our fast-paced environment. As a staff trainer, Paycom is also easy to teach to our front-line staff who have a wide variety of experience with the use of technology.

Cons

I really cannot say that there is anything major that I dislike about the software. A minor aggravation can occur when you login to the application (we do not use a SSO) from a new terminal, and you must answer security questions with perfect syntax, lest you be locked out temporarily.

Response from Paycom

Replied December 2019

Casey, thank you for the review! We are so glad that you are enjoying your Paycom experience! Please, feel free to share any additional feedback you may have with us at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Lot's of Features

Overall I would still recommend Paycom to most people. They are a one-stop solution and are release new features regularly. I just wish they would spend some more time perfecting their existing modules.

Pros

We bought most of the modules and it has improved some of our workflows. The biggest part is our staff actually uses the app which has helped us and removed some of the data updates, like phone changes or direct deposit changes from our managers and HR staff. It also has brought some of our previously separate software into one solution.

Cons

There are a variety of areas that even as the administrator I can't change or see. The modules are designed for normal business practices, however, for a lot of companies, there are often special cases and exceptions to rules. These can be difficult or impossible to do in the system. We have actually rewritten some policies to fit into what the software can do.

Response from Paycom

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback! We will share it with our product team!

Jenna from Nekter Juice Bar, Inc

Industry: Restaurants

Best HRIS

Pros

Paycom covers the entire employee life cycle. I can access the system anywhere and all of the employee's information is in one spot. The customer service at Paycom is the best I have ever worked with. The response time to emails, phone calls, etc is so fast and the team I work with is so friendly and helpful. Previous payroll companies we worked with had massive turnover and I knew I would have to explain myself multiple times before someone would be able to help me. Paycom's support team knows myself and my team as well as all of our specific information. I don't have to explain myself or what I'm trying to do in the system. They can usually fix the issue or help me right away. Before Paycom we switched payroll companies every year because we were so dissatisfied. We have now been with Paycom for 4 years and I can't even imagine leaving. Paycom has been able to grow with our company and support us during our growth.

Cons

Anything that hasn't worked for us in the system Paycom has been able to come up with a solution for us. We asked for approval tiers in expense management and Paycom is working on creating this for us right now.

Response from Paycom

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review, Jenna! We are so glad that you are enjoying your Paycom experience!

Kurt from Surgical Care Affiliates

Easy to use as an employee and a manager.

Moving from a paper and email request system for PTO to this electronic system was a life saver.

Pros

The ability to manage time off requests and request time off are my favorite things about this software. As a manager I was immediately notified when one of my employees requested time and I could approve it directly from the notifications. And as an employee, to be able to request time off from the app on my phone was a game changer.

Cons

Editing an employee's hourly time sheet was probably the most annoying thing about this software. I feel that it didn't flow correctly when making edits, as in if you changed something on Wednesday it would then mess up Thursday and Friday.

Response from Paycom

Replied December 2019

Kurt, thank you for sharing your Paycom experience! We are so glad that you're enjoying the ability to easily manage time-off requests. We appreciate your feedback regarding editing timesheets, and we will share that with our team. If you have any additional feedback, feel free to share it with us at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Jeremy from KAT Industries, Inc

Industry: Oil & Energy

Best payroll software on the marker

Overall experience is great. Allows us to process payroll quickly and move on to other pressing job duties quickly.

Pros

Most appreciate the ability to call and speak to a knowledgeable live person to answer any questions we may have, whether it be how do I make this change or can you check to see if I have this setting correct.

Cons

Would like to see the quarterly reports just a tiny bit sooner.

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

Had used Paycom with a previous employer and really liked it.

Response from Paycom

Replied November 2019

Jeremy, thank you for sharing your Paycom experience! We are thrilled that you are enjoying the dedicated support that each client receives! We will share your feedback regarding the quarterly reports with our product teams.

Daniel from SDI

Industry: Machinery

Best of the Best

Paycom is the corvette of HR and time management systems. We looked at many other products, and very few offered all native modules, and a nearly perfect user experience... Those that did would be the super-cars of the industry, they may be ultra performant, hyper tuned, or can do anything, BUT that often makes them expensive and hard to maintain. Paycom struck the perfect balance for our company.

Pros

Paycom pays their sales team and integrations people based on the success of the company they are selling to. The software is intuitive, web and mobile friendly, and most importantly all native to the paycom system unlike almost every other vendor we looked at.

Cons

A bit pricey, some modules are not included by default, not as flexible as some other tools we looked at.

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

Paycom was the only provider that was 100% integrated with themselves. All others had multiple modules that were built or acquired across time resulting in poor performance, difficulty in training, and poor user experience. Paycom stood above all others in being the most intuitive, while maintaining the functionality and flexibility we needed. There were others with more flexibility, or features, but they did not stand up to what we needed from the user perspective.

Response from Paycom

Replied February 2020

Daniel, thank you for the review! We're thrilled that we can support your organization's needs!

ANTONIO from Reborn Cabinets

Industry: Building Materials

It pays to use Paycom!

Paycom has made everything related to HR easier. Whether it's payroll, benefits, SOP's, document signing even business process tutorials, everything is in one place now and easier to access and interact with.

Pros

Paycom was, at first, difficult. Like any new software you want everything to be where it was before. It wasn't. However with just a few short uses and the tutorials I realized that it was easier, faster and better organized than the software we were using before, which was online based instead of app based. Thank god we switched to Paycom, which made all of our business lives related to HR processes faster, easier and more efficient.

Cons

Once I learned it I have not found anything to complain about. Okay, the fingerprint log in doesn't always work perfectly. :) There.

Reasons for Choosing Paycom

We were using ADP and switched. Thought about staying with it because training 450 people is always a challenge. However, the benefits to change were to great.

Response from Paycom

Replied January 2020

Antonio, thank you for the raving review! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your Paycom experience!

A well-rounded, feature rich HRIS

We use the Paycom HRIS similarly to most companies might us it; for payroll, employee management and talent acquisition. The system has decreased the amount of time we spend on every day tasks. It's simplified the payroll process, transitioned us from paper to digital in many ways and added value to the new hire process. The ability to on-board new hires electronically has been a vital time savings. Our reduction in paper cost is significant. Overall, our Paycom experience has been very positive. It's re-defined the way we handle HR tasks. It's brought our candidate experience to a new level and has resulted in immeasurable time savings. Any issues we have are overshadowed by the fact that we can always reach a knowledgeable account representative that is willing and eager to help us. Paycom continually proves themselves to be a partner who has a vested interest in our success. I would not hesitate to recommend Paycom as a full-featured HRIS or for any of their many specific modules. As someone who has used all of their modules, I can attest to their quality and accuracy. They should be a top contender for any organization shopping for an HRIS.

Pros

Paycom may not have the brand recognition of a larger HRIS, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be a front-line contender. The software is robust with capabilities that round out its fairly intuitive interface. If you have a need for an HRIS, chances are good that Paycom will be able to satisfy it. Our experience with their offerings includes Payroll, Employee Management, Applicant Tracking and other modules. While the modules differ in their complexity and sometimes require a modest learning curve, there's nothing inherently negative to say about any of them. Even with some time to adjust and learn the system, it can be credited for simplifying almost every aspect of our human resources administration. What's more is that Paycom is continually updating and streamlining it's software. Seldom a week or two goes by without a meaningful innovation to Paycom. I've taken notice that these updates most often the fruit of listening to customer feedback; something many companies aren't particularly well known for. In my experience, we've always been able to reach a representative at Paycom and they've always been willing to take our feedback. When practical, they've been able to implement some of the things that we've asked for. They've been quick to address any problems that we've experienced, either through software or user error. Simply put, Paycom is a responsive HRIS suite that continues to evolve while offering an outstanding customer service experience.

Cons

Paycom offers a bevy of features, but you won't find all of these enabled at the onset. As you dig through the manual, you will find interesting features that aren't present in your HRIS. This is usually because they're not enabled which doesn't always mean that they come at an extra cost. It only means that these specific features have not been turned on and that you need to request that functionality by contacting your account representative. This can be a bit frustrating at times, but it certainly makes sense not to enable everything in the system. I suppose that it is akin to training wheels. Paycom offers so many features and functionalities that enabling them all at once would likely be overwhelming to a new user. In this respect, it makes sense that certain, less popular features, might not be enabled by default. That's the case for some of the Paycom features, but you'll find it easy enough to have them enabled. It merely takes a phone call to your account representative who will have the feature enabled in relatively short order. Apart from that, not every aspect of the system is completely intuitive. There are some areas in Applicant Tracking, for example, that can be cumbersome and less than stream-lined. Some things are just harder than they should be - either due to the overwhelming feature set or ill-thought design. Having said that, Paycom is continually evolving and I've seen active changes to make all aspects easier to use.

Response from Paycom

Replied April 2019

We greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass our product team your thoughts. If you have any other thoughts feel free to let us know.

Ricky from National Notary Association

Industry: Information Services

Human resource management simplified

Paycom is a wonderful tool for small to medium organizations looking for a single system to manage Human Resources related tasks and processes. Employees spend less time managing their time, information, and benefits which results in more productivity. Performance management has become more visible organization-wide

Pros

Performance management is a key feature that allows me to efficiently track and manage my team's performance. Instead of a one-time, resource consuming performance review cycle, Paycom allows me to add notes throughout the year so end-of-year performance reviews become a snap. We recently implemented Paycom expense which has streamlined submitting and approving team and department expenses. A key feature is the ability to create expense templates for monthly recurring expenses, saving valuable time and energy. Benefits management simplifies what could be a complex process to research, understand, and enroll in company sponsored benefits. In particular, a single dashboard displays all of your employee benefits making it easy to find what you're looking for and make changes along the way.

Cons

We've recently tapped into Paycom's My Learning module. I'd like to see an investment in content development areas like security and compliance to further leverage Paycom as the main source for employee training. Paycom's UI design and navigation feels outdated compared to similar software.

Response from Paycom

Replied September 2018

Ricky, thank you so much for your positive and detailed review of the partnership between your organization and Paycom. We will share your feedback regarding our training content and product development teams. We also recommend the resources on the Paycom blog and the HR Break Room podcast regarding the topics you mentioned. Please reach out to your Paycom specialist if you have any additional questions or feedback.

Paycom is the One Stop Shop!

Our previous vendor was built off bolt on modules, not products they developed. This vendor didn't allow for online signing of new hire paperwork, didn't have a built in electronic I-9, had separate time and attendance and PTO tracking. It became a full time job just to keep up with their time and attendance and PTO tracking. When we were shopping for new HRIS software we knew we wanted one system and Paycom was the only one we found that was truly one system. Since bringing in Paycom we have moved into the digital age! With all the efficiencies we have found utilizing Paycom we have been able to save on overhead and have maintained an open headcount for the HR department. Not only is the software top notch but we love having top notch customer service as well! Not only do we have a dedicated payroll specialist that we can contact for day to day questions and assistance but we also have a Customer Relations Representative (CRR) that is available for onsite training and overview of the system to ensure we are getting the most of the system and fully utilizing the products we purchased!

Pros

Paycom is the one stop shop for HRIS systems. From posting job opportunities, tracking applicants through the interview process, onboarding, and the entire employee life cycle, Paycom has it all. Just when you think it can't get better they do a monthly release that makes you go "wow!". They are innovative and always looking for ways to make the HR professional's life easier!

Cons

One area of focus I would recommend would be more content development in their new LMS module. The module itself is really user friendly but having content is the toughest part of building an LMS. Having more pre-built content would help utilize the module quicker.

Response from Paycom

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're happy to partner with you to be your ?one-stop shop? payroll and HR technology solution.

Miranda from Rose Chauffeured Transportation

Paycom

Very very satisfied. Highly recommend to any business. Amazing company to work with.

Pros

Easy to use. Is/can be a one stop shop for any employer. Application tracking system is amazing and saves time when entering a new hire into the system. Also has government and task management section that has pre-loaded modules to send out to employees to help keep a company in compliance with federal/state laws. Customer Support is awesome. Our assigned rep reaches out monthly to see how things are going and will schedule meetings every few months to come onsite to discuss any changes, upcoming changes and to answer any questions you may have or walk you through something you may be having an issue with

Cons

One thing i wish paycom had the option for is taking an applicant that you have saved/generated under "Candidate Tracking" and be able to convert them into either the Applicant Tracking and/or creating a profile for them if you hire the employee. Currently, if you save an applicant as a "candidate" you cannot convert them to the applicant tracking side or make them a profile once the job offer has been accepted.

Response from Paycom

Replied November 2019

Miranda, thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad that you are enjoying your Paycom experience! We appreciate you sharing your perspective regarding candidates, and how building a progressive profile that spanned multiple products would create a better user experience. We will be sure to share that with our team. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback; we love hearing from our clients!

Bri from Versa-Tags, Inc.

Industry: Printing

Once the kinks worked out, we've been happy

Our largest issue has been that Paycom's PTO accrual functioned ONLY according to the process of payroll, which our company's does not (we accrue first of the month, roll over EOY, and tracking/accrual has nothing to do with a pay date). This has hopefully been fixed with new functionality rolled out, but we're still in the process of converting.

Pros

Everything is all in one place, and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. Paycom is my 4th HRIS implementation, and the on-site support throughout implementation has so far been unmatched. Reporting is relatively easy to figure out, and having a dedicated specialist has meant that anything else we needed has been given to us well. No implementation has been 100% smooth, and there will always be errors in setup and functionality you thought would be there but isn't, but overall it's been good.

Cons

As with any tech company, turnover is insane. Throughout our implementation and post-live support, we have been the 1st or MAYBE the 2nd client these representatives have had. This has meant we were sold products that didn't work as advertised, set up in the system incorrectly, or support has been novice. This has been largely due to unseasoned employees who don't entirely know all of the answers yet. This makes it hard to get things done right the first time.

Response from Paycom

Replied April 2019

Bri, we greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass our product team your comments.

Samia from Liberty Auto Group

Paycom Overall Review

It's helped solve a lot of on boarding process problems. It's helped simplify the process of a new hire since on boarding is now mainstreamed through Paycom. We did have a hiccup once with our W2's not being correct and have had to go back and fourth with the company on a few things. The software overall is awesome. I think the issues lie within the back end on the company.

Pros

How easy it was to learn and catch on to things within the system. The neat features and wizards in place to help set things up.

Cons

Sometimes when I reach out with a question to our rep, the rep doesn't read my email thoroughly to understand what I am asking so sometimes I have to repeat myself or word something differently.

Response from Paycom

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review, Samia! We are so thrilled that you are enjoying your Paycom experience! We appreciate you sharing your feedback and will be sure to share it with our team! If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Chad from Rogers Financial Inc.

Paycom, my HR Department

None of the payroll companies I have used in the past even compare to Paycom. The dedicated specialist is very important to me and I can speak to them with any questions. With the other companies, my payroll account never seemed to be important or big enough with them and I was never able to get the help I needed. With that said, this made a situation where I had to figure everything out and make sure my filings were correct and on the correct forms. One thing I do not want to do is get messed up with payroll taxes. The other companies didn't seem to care if I was compliant and I never had a good relationship to rely on with their specialists. The costs associated with Paycom are also better than any of the above listed companies. Overall, Paycom is my HR Department and I am very satisfied.

Pros

The ease of use is the single best quality of this company. My payroll processing time has never been as effiecent or organized in my 18 years of having my business. I am on the site weekly and am very glad that I can process my payroll in a few minutes. I have w2 employees and 1099 contractors that I pay through my company. Having a tool that is easy saves me time and thus saves me money. The greatest asset that Paycom offers is their friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would be lost without my specialist. She is amazing. Once the payroll is complete, the reports are very easy to use and run so that I can keep track of all my expenses.

Cons

Based on my experience over the last 5 years of using Paycom, my specialist ensures that I have no cons associated with my service. She is great.

Response from Paycom

Replied October 2018

Chad, thank you so much for the detailed review. We're happy to be your valued partner.

Shayla from Home Solutions of Iowa

Best all around payroll/HRIS that I've used thus far

This is a great HRIS and payroll system. Probably not for smaller companies though.

Pros

This system has everything payroll and HR related. There are lots of features such as applicant tracking, onboarding, employee profiles, pto, time tracking, tax credits, and you are able to give different access to different admins - for example give only payroll access to the finance department, or only applicant tracking for recruiters. The customer service team assigned to your company are great at getting back with you on your issues.

Cons

A lot of the features though aren't user friendly. There is a lot of capabilities that could be simplified. Some of the features that we pay for, such as applicant tracking, have a lot of sub features that we don't use at all - yet still have to pay for them. There are lots of updates every once in a while, and it's frustrating when something that you're used to doing, is completely changed - and sometimes not for the better.

Response from Paycom

Replied January 2019

We're so thrilled to read about your experience with Paycom so far! Additionally, we'd love to learn more about your feedback regarding additional features not being used as we always welcome input, ideas or suggestions from our clients. Please reach out to your Paycom client support specialist as they can assist you further.

Jessie from ThirdLove

Great experience. good for companies to use.

I appreciated the presentation and the thoroughness that this software provides. i like the app and the payroll aspect of it. It is a great experience and worth consideration for your company.

Pros

I liked the presentation first off. They explained how to use the software thoroughly. There is an app which is a convenient benefit. The payroll tab is super helpful and you can see all your paystubs, print them out or view them as a pdf. When signing up for your account it was helpful that they list all the tasks you need to complete and lets you know your progress. I like the layout and the color scheme.

Cons

It was slightly hard to navigate how to edit clock in times. The need to enter login and password (which can be saved on your computer) then your SSN is excessive. when you want to login quickly this step holds you up as the computer doesn't remember it and constantly wants to update your password to the SSN. cons would be to update your time off or in times, i had to manually enter a reason or when the time needed to be changed. it was a bit inconvenient. with the new payroll system came new clock in computers. you had to can your card, punch clock in/in day then even clock out for break! it was paid but it was timed so there were long lines to clock in due to the length of clocking in time it takes, definitely longer than a swipe. I understand why that measure was put in place but its annoying due to the break times, you don't get a full break because you're waiting in line to clock back in on time.

Response from Paycom

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass your dedicated client support team your comments.

Paycom

My overall experience with Paycom has been great. Paycom is easy to operate for both administrators and employees. Paycom does a good job keeping users up to date on what's new. Anytime I have questions or concerns, I am able to reach out to my Client Relations Representative.

Pros

The Learning Management System is very easy to use and operate. I also like that we are able to track our employees through Paycom's life cycle. Being able to submit performance reviews, personnel action forms and surveys all in one place has helped us streamline our processes.

Cons

At one point, you could not switch back and forth between your employee and administrator account, which has been fixed. Now, I am able to easily manoeuvre between my employee self-service and administrator account without having to log in again.

Response from Paycom

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Paycom experience! If you have any other thoughts as to how we can continue to improve your experience, please feel free to share them with your CRR. We love getting feedback from all of our users!

JW from BIS

World class complete HR solution

Our company's HR processes were very manual an inefficient until we selected Paycom as our full HR solution provider. Employees and Management have so many resources available that never existed before, from pre-hire talent acquisition, new hire on-boarding, learning management system (LMS), Payroll, Performance Plans, etc.... We were able to take very ineffective procedures from our old ways and put structure in place to reduce the amount of time spent to provide our staff what they need to effectively do their jobs.

Pros

Paycom was by far the easiest, quickest and most successful technology we've deployed in our company's history. As updates continue to roll out we are seeing increased benefits and efficiencies.

Cons

The solution has no shortcomings for us. I would say our biggest challenge was conditioning our staff to utilize the employee portals as everything prior to Paycom was very manual and paper-driven. Paycom certainly has provided a more robust method for handling all aspects of HR for us.

Response from Joel

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear you find Paycom easy to use.

Anndriene from Urban Initiatives Inc

All -In- One Operations Tool

The implementation process was phenomenal! The entire team made sure that our transition from an older platform to Paycom was seamless! All of our reports and files were also transitioned over to Paycom safely. Even more, our employees get to take the reigns on getting on-boarded for work via their mobile devices no matter if they're on sight or working remotely.

Pros

Paycom is a payroll centered all in one operations system that also makes human resources a breeze! The system is very tech forward and a streamlined dream for multi-functioning operations teams.

Cons

Just make sure that any reports that need to be exported and uploaded into bookkeeping softwares are compatible in file types.

Response from Paycom

Replied October 2019

Anndriene, we are so thrilled that your implementation process was phenomenal! We appreciate your feedback regarding the file types and will share it with our team.

Vera from Event-Wednesday

Excellent Product, Excellent Service

As stated previously, toggling between my 4 companies saves me a lot of time. We also have a lot of employees that work out on the field and having a mobile app for those employees has been a big help.

Pros

Paycom is excellent. I work with 4 different companies and i am able to manage all four separate companies from the same log-in. It lets you toggle between companies which makes my time card editing and approving process go by so much faster! I also LOVE the customer service. I have a designated agent whom I can call directly if i have any issues and she is quick to help out in any way she can. Additionally, the W2s are sent to ou via fedex all ready to go. SO easy to deal with during tax season

Cons

My only gripe with paycom would be that we seem to consistently have an issue with a certain tax being taken from each employees check and paid forward to the state. In Oregon there is a Trimet tax and paycom seems to have a hard time getting that taken care of. However, through many calls with our agent, we were able to (hopefully) get this problem solved. Overall, a minor issue when I consider the many benefits of working with paycom.

Response from Paycom

Replied April 2018

Vera, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We'll be sure to share that with both our product and support team, who may reach out to you for additional information. Thank you for your partnership and please reach out to your Paycom specialist if you need anything.

Christopher from MetaSource

This is a great alternative to ADP! If you are looking for a new HRIS system, check it out.

This has allowed us to simply our new hire onboarding dramatically. Additionally, it allows us to significantly cut down on the paperwork surrounding our employees as all forms can be electronically signed and saved in the system.

Pros

For the price, its a great alternative to the big box companies offering their HRIS platforms. Their payroll, benefits administration, documents facilitation, etc is excellent. This product is great if you are looking to pull your company out of the stone age as we have. We especially like the electronic new hire paperwork option.

Cons

Talent Management portal sometimes lacks the applicant flow over other ATS platforms. There are some quirks about the system (as all systems have it) where you can't delete duplicate profiles, limitations with dynamic access groups for managers, etc. But they are always improving.

Response from Paycom

Replied February 2018

Christopher, thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback regarding the ATS and will share it with our product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Paycom specialist if you have any other suggestions regarding features you would like to see. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to hearing from you.

Trevor from Master Service Companies LLC

We use Paycom for both our ATS and Payroll with ease. Our employees find the platform easy to use.

Pros

For Payroll, the cost of this service is better than other platforms for a business less than 200 employees. It's easy for our employees to use on their phone for clocking in and out and managers find it easy to approve time bi-weekly. For the ATS, it really cuts down on double entry throughout the recruiting process. Fairly simply user interface that really extends a user's access to their talent acquisition. Customer service has also been great with our rep coming into our office on a somewhat regular basis. You don't see that kind of attention for a software provider.

Cons

While this isn't the case for just Paycom's ATS, you are unable to manually enter a applicant into the system from the recruiter dashboard. It can only handle applicants who apply online either through a job board or your website. They offer an API but it's priced so that you can't justify it. On the Payroll side, I personally don't have any issues with the system. Maybe not having more self service tools? We use IP based time management and you have to call them directly to update those IP addresses.

Response from Paycom

Replied June 2018

Trevor, thank you for the review and feedback. We will share it with our product development team. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please reach out to your Paycom specialist.

Christina from YMCA of Greater St. Petersburg

Paycom has been a lifesaver!

Pros

Paycom is much easier to use than other HR software I have used and the Paycom team always keeps our HR/Payroll department in the know on important changes and enhancements. They send out monthly product updates that truly do make life easier! They don't leave you wondering what happened, they are great with communicating when something will change. They always take into consideration when clients recommend system enhancements. Paycom is ever evolving for the better!

Cons

The only thing I would like to see changed about the Paycom system, is an easier way to track employee changes by a specific time period. A previous HR software I used created different "versions" of an employees profile based on when their employee status, job title, pay rate, or other major changed occurred rather than feeling like you are "overwriting" history (even though you can pull an audit report, I just wish there was a more convenient way to view the changes).

Response from Paycom

Replied October 2017

Christina, Thank you for the review and feedback. We will share it with our product team and have a member of the team reach out to you.

Jenna from Seacoast Christian Community Church, Inc.

Good for Employee Management, Payroll, and Benefit Administration

-Eliminated paper processes - Better Payroll and Benefit Administration processes

Pros

Paycom makes managing employee files, onboarding employees, payroll, and benefit administration so much easier than the systems we were using in the past. Paycom also has excellent customer service, providing me with a dedicated rep that I can call anytime.

Cons

Not a fan of the Talent Acquisition or Talent Management Module. Both of these modules need major updates to be competitive with other software systems. The Talent Acquisition module (Applicant Tracking) would take months and months to build out when our current system takes minutes. The Talent Management Module isn't able to be as customized as we need it to be and doesn't provide great reporting options.

Response from Paycom

Replied July 2018

Jenna, thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience with Paycom. We're happy to read that our systems are much easier to use than others you've used. Additionally, your feedback is important to us and we will share it with our product team. We encourage you to share any additional details or suggestions with your dedicated Paycom support specialist.

Jessica from RJ Schinner

Industry: Warehousing

Good software for small company

We have had some major customer service issues in the past and were considering making a switch to a new system. But we got a new sales rep and new client services rep who are great and turned it around for us. Good customer service makes all the difference! It think it is a good product for a smaller company.

Pros

It is cloud based and all the functions of the HRIS system are in one platform so benefits, payroll and employee information all flow together. Employees are able to login to view all of their information online for taxes, paychecks, and onboarding.

Cons

Some of the functionality seems to be a little behind other systems I've used in the past. When there is an update to the system, some of the functions aren't turned on for you unless you read the updates and request your rep to turn them on so you can miss out on some useful updates so you really have to pay attention or have a good sales rep that tells you about them.

Response from Paycom

Replied March 2019

Jessica, thank you for sharing your experience with Paycom. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass your client team your comments.

Ryan from Jenson USA

Former Paychex Customer

Pros

Robust Reporting Benefit Module is easy to use. As a client, you can manage your own benefit plans with just a few clicks of the mouse. Payroll budgeting tool allows a budget to be set, managers can request the increase by individual. You can get as intricate with this as you'd like.

Cons

There are a few simple things that your assigned payroll specialist needs to be involved in that seem silly: - You can't delete a custom report that you created, you have to email your payroll rep to remove this. lame. - You can't void a manual check that you printed, you have to email your payroll rep to void this. lame. The good news is that the payroll specialist teams are responsive, compared to other HRIS platforms I have used.

Response from Lanie

Replied April 2018

Ryan, welcome to Paycom. We're happy to have you and are happy to see that you are happy with both your support and our solution. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team. Please feel free to share any other feedback or suggestions you may have with your Paycom specialist. Thank you for the review!

Jeanean from Green Shoe Foundation

Paycom is the most efficient, innovative and trustworthy resource for our payroll and human resource

Our most valuable asset are our employees. For a payroll and benefits administrator, Paycom puts customer first in taking care of employees with efficiency and protects our business in the ever-changing world of government regulations and taxes. The employees love Paycom because they have access to their account 24/7 for their own peace of mind as well as great tools such as vacation requests and proof of income verification when they are making exciting life changes such as buying a car or house. Thankfully our payroll taxes, healthcare regulations, and complicated government reporting is all handled by Paycom, providing the assurance that our business is 100% compliant. With Paycom, doing payroll and implementing benefits such as vacation accruals, pension plan contributions, and health benefits is very simple to administer freeing up time to focus on our organization's growth. When adding a new feature or benefit, Paycom's customer service is amazing! Our professional account representative is friendly, helpful and efficient. Paycom is also continually providing great training and updates on new features that are available. In a quick minute or two, I have learned valuable information on how Paycom is doing, even more, to stay ahead of client's needs and wants by continuing to be innovative and an invaluable resource. Paycom has been the best company decision for us!

Response from Paycom

Replied July 2017

Thank you for the review! We're so happy to hear that your employees are happy with our self-service solution.

Jenniffer from YWCA

Paycom Employee and Client Software Review

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use. It provides a tutorial if you have any questions. It is easy to request time off as an employee but also approve my team members time off, and edit their time cards if needed. The app is also great because if someone forgets to approve their time card, it can be done from home. I also really like that I can view my paystubs as well with just a click. Paycom is a very proficient software and I would recommend it for businesses.

Cons

The thing I like least about Paycom is the length of time it takes to log in. It almost always looks like I am late for my position because it takes time to answer the questions to log in. I realize they are for security but I would like the process to be a little smoother perhaps by not as many questions.

Response from Paycom

Replied September 2018

Jenniffer, thank you for the detailed review and feedback regarding Paycom. We're happy you find the system easy to use. Additionally, we recommend setting up one of the quick login options for the mobile app: 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition. It will definitely make it both easier and faster to login. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions!

Corbin from APMEX, Inc.

While it isn't "feature rich" it does all the important things, does them fairly well, and does them at a low price

Our current support team and Rep are fantastic!

Pros

Ease of use. The software is very intuitive and requires very little training time before someone can begin to navigate and begin to use it effectively. This is especially important with a broad user base who doesn't use the system regularly. Also, price is very reasonable.

Cons

Features are limited so it is often very restrictive, allowing for little to no customization where needed.

Response from Lanie

Replied April 2018

Corbin, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're happy to read that your support team and rep are fantastic. We want you to feel the same way about our product and our glad that you find the system easy to use. As a client and user, we also encourage you to share any feedback, suggestions or ideas you have about what features you would like to see with us. Please let your Paycom specialist know and they will share with the product team. Thank you again!

Good UX/UI, but watch out for inaccurate PTO tracking

Good except for PTO tracking

Pros

Intuitive to use - I've used this for punching in and out (and if you need to request a punch time switch it is easy to do within paycom which was great), tracking PTO, and requesting time off. Everything was straightforward and easy to do, and you get email notifications when PTO is approved.

Cons

PTO tracking was not accurate - I would have to track my own in order to not risk losing PTO that said was used in Paycom. It generates your future available hours, but it is not always accurate. I found myself having to go in and count the calendar days every time I wanted to plan to take PTO.

Response from Paycom

Replied August 2019

We'd like to learn more about your experience. Please fill out our mobile app feedback form so a member our product team can follow up with you directly: http://paycom.com/contact-us/mobile-app/ Thank you.

Cynthia from Sunny Glen Children's Home

Paycom has been great! It is a real time-saver!!

Pros

It is very hard for me to say what I like the MOST about this software. We went from 27 total employees to 62 in a matter of about 6 weeks. As a one-person payroll/HR department, Paycom helped to make my life so much easier. Paycom does so much for me. 1. My dedicated specialist is very patient. He is always helpful and knowledgeable. 2. We are able to assign and track our employees' training here. 3. We are able to store all of our employees' documents within the system. Having Paycom has been a huge help to me. I highly recommend that you try it!

Cons

The thing that I like the least is trying to decipher the reporting process. Some of the reports are easy for me to figure out and some are harder to try and decide how to get the information that you want.

Response from Paycom

Replied December 2017

Cynthia, thank you for the review! We're really happy to hear that Paycom helps you do more. Please connect with your Paycom specialist for any questions you may have about reporting. We're here to help.

Alexa from Person Centered Care Services

The software has helped us improve how we communicate, share information, and reach our employees.

The software is very easy to use and they are always providing updates to improve and further simplify the user-experience. Customer Service has been an issue we've had in the past, but this has since been addressed, as we were recently provided with a representative who is more hands-on and attentive to our very specific needs.

Pros

The software/website is very easy to use and they are always providing updates to improve and further simplify the user-experience. For a nonprofit organization like ours, the range of capabilities they provide is limitless, allowing us to generate detailed reports, create basic and intensive staff development trainings, implement mileage reimbursement reports, manage information on health benefits, and so much more.

Response from Paycom

Replied September 2017

Thank you for the review! We're happy to partner with you. Please let your Paycom specialist know if you need anything.

Nathan from Affinitiv

Used it as an employee for about three years.

Pros

I liked that I could access it remotely and that it allowed me to update my w4 info and generate prior paystubs going back 18 months when I needed to provide for a mortgage loan.

Cons

The password questions you answered were never stored. I wrote down the answer to one of my security questions as red bicycle, yet, when I got locked out and it asked me to answer the question it would say wrong answer and make me constantly bug my Human Resourced Dept. to get unlocked.

Response from Paycom

Replied April 2018

Nathan, thank you for the review and feedback.We will share it with our product team. We also recommend downloading the Paycom mobile app from the Apple or Google Play store. You can set up either a biometric login or PIN number which makes logging into Employee Self-Service much faster while staying secure. Your HR/payroll team should reach out to their Paycom specialist if they have any questions.

Carissa from Nova Medical Centers

Paycom is the Whole System

Pros

I love the ease of payroll processing as well as the benefits programming. The Documents section of the system allows for a complete and easy to access paper trail and historical employment record of all employees. This has save our HR department many man hours because there is no need to shuffle paperwork anymore. I have worked with 10+ systems over the last 22 years and this is one that I would recommend to anyone

Cons

Response from Lanie

Replied April 2018

Carissa, we're happy to read that we've saved your HR department team time and love how easy the system is to use. We also appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team. Thank you for the review!

edward from Safeguard Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great product!

great software to have handy at the ready for any of your financial set up with your employer.

Pros

This software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. login, clock in, clock out. Any information is available to you at any time via App. Everyone I work with who have used this product rarely ever has anything negative to say about it. 4-5 stars every time. During my recent purchase of my house i was able to pull up all my verifyable finatials through the app in a momments notice in just seconds.

Cons

Response from Paycom

Replied January 2019

Edward, thank you for the review! We're so happy to read that you were able to access your information when you needed it during the home buying process. Congratulations!

Kari from OKC National Memorial & Museum

excellent -- great technology --it's like having a huge HR department

Pros

ease of use -- usable anywhere. We have used PAYCOM for more than nearly 20 years -- have never regretted it. We are a small non-profit and this service makes it easier for everyone from a small business to a large corporation.

Cons

The log-in process seems to trip new employees up and I am hoping it can go to facial recognition soon so that it is easier for employees and employers.

Response from Paycom

Replied June 2018

Kari, thank you so much for the positive review and feedback. We did want to let you know that the Paycom mobile app does have a variety of quick login option such as the 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition depending on your employees' device capability. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're here to help. Again, thank you so much for the review and your partnership. We look forward to another 20 years together!

maureen from fny capital management llp

Paycom has your solumtion

Great experience. Prior to using Paycom we had a payroll service, a benefits service, an HSA/FSA vendors and on boarding was manual, including filling our paper enrollments. I searched and selected Paycom and now everything is in one place. Been using them almost 5 years now.

Pros

consolidation into one package. all payroll and benefits are housed in one location. super easy to use.

Cons

Paycom Specialist are not specialist. if you need information from Tax they ask Tax and get back to you. If you need ACA help they ask that team and get back to you. Needless to say much gets lost in the translation and i would rather speak to the ACA specialist or the Tax specialist. it can take 3 times as long to get an answer.

Response from Paycom

Replied July 2019

Maureen, thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad you find Paycom very user friendly.

Great for companies over 50 - 100 employees

I'd recommend Paycom for any company that's moving over 50 employees or over 100 employees and you need everything in one place - Timesheets and HR and Payroll are all in one place with Paycom.

Pros

It's cut and dried HR, logging in and observing pay periods or setting up schedules is easy. It's nice to have Timesheets, Time off Requests, and Payroll in one place as opposed to having these scattered across other small software (Harvest, Tsheets). The mobile app is nice.

Cons

It could be a bit clunky to navigate at times, and it doesn't work as hard as Gusto or Zenefits to be 'pretty' or 'fun', but it gets the job done at scale. It's a bit easier to look at after the update this year.

Response from Paycom

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the review and feedback. We are dedicated to working hard to get the job done for you. We're glad that you improved of the update this year. Please let us know if you have any other ideas about what you would like to see in our solution. We look forward to hearing from you.

Justin from Hunterdon County YMCA

Excellent Payroll System

Paycom has allowed us to go fully paperless, instant employment changes, and fast payroll processing. Even better, we've cut down on the time our HR and Benefits Department spends assisting our organization with its intuitive, easy-to-use functionality. The best part is our ability to encourage our organization to use Paycom via the app, so payroll and accruals, and other necessary information is one-touch away in the palm of our hands.

Pros

What's the most important element of a software your entire organization uses? Their payroll system and Paycom accomplishes that and much more. Paycom is universally seamless to use and navigate. The best part is how intuitive it is to view and manage timecards, request time off, and change employee information...fast and at your fingertips.

Cons

Paycom has been seamless since our launch about two thirds of a year ago, and there are no cons. This was accomplished by the phenomenal job the Paycom team did to train our organization.

Response from Paycom

Replied January 2019

Justin, we're happy to read that you are happy with your Paycom experience and implementation. We also love reading how you've gone fully paperless! Thank you so much for the review.

Michael "Sully" from TRIDENT SECURITY SERVICES INC

Why didn't we switch sooner?

Pros

Paycom is sooo much better than what we had before. It's night and day difference from our old provider. The ability to customize the fields and criteria that we need for our payroll and recruiting is incredible. Their customer service is top notch. There's nothing they aren't willing to do for their customers. I'm blown away! Oh, it's really easy for your employees to log in to their Self-Service platform. There they can do a number of things such as: update tax information, print paystubs, update personal information, etc.

Cons

Absolutely nothing! I can't say anything bad about Paycom. They have exceed my expectations. We still get compliments and rave reviews from our employees when they log in. Great product all around.

Response from Paycom

Replied April 2018

Sully, thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate that you are "blown away." Thank you for choosing us to be your payroll and HR technology provider.

Taylor from PorterCorp

Paycom Review

Overall I have been pleased with Paycom. My main frustration lies in when I have an issue and need something resolved, they can't give me any concrete answers.

Pros

Very easy to navigate. There is a ton of functionality that I'm still learning how to use. They are always making updates to add to the robustness of the program.

Cons

There is some functionality that just doesn't work often enough, which can be frustrating. The applicant tracking function needs a lot of work in my opinion as well.

Response from Paycom

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the review, Taylor! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share it with our team! If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Paycom Review

Pros

I had to have this software for work. It was very easy to use. You logged in and checked in when you started the day. Then you checked out and logged out when the day ended. It was a nice tool for work. I could also request time off and see my pay stubs. That was a nice feature of the software.

Cons

I did not really like how we had to clock in and out for lunch. That was kind of annoying when maybe you got back 1 or 2 minutes late, and it was late on your schedule. I also did not like how sometimes it would not log me out. I had checked out for the day and then I came back the next day, and I was still checked in from the previous day. That was a bit unusual, but did not happen very often.

Response from Paycom

Replied March 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the multiple features of Paycom. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to continue to provide a 5-star experience.

Benjamin from Scratch Dj academy

Industry: Music

Great way to get paid!

Im ver all it is very easy to use. It gives me Everything I need to do to fill out and start getting paid ASAP.

Pros

PayCom is a great way to get paid! Its super easy to follow your pay periods and pay stubs. They offer videos on how to get to everything. The Mobil app is super easy to use. They are also very trust worthy.

Cons

I tend to find the online a little Bit harder to use then the Mobil app. Setting everything up on the website is fine but once I downloaded the app it was all there and easy to go through.

Response from Paycom

Replied January 2020

Benjamin, we are beyond thrilled that you are enjoying Paycom! We would love to learn more about your feedback and what we can do to improve your experience across both platforms. Please let us know what updates or improvements we can make at feedback@paycomonline.com.

Sherry from YMCA of Northwest North Carolina

Overall, Paycom is a great value for the money.

Pros

Paycom is an intuitive system, so new employees and supervisors get up to speed on it quickly. The company is responsive to client feedback. We have seen many improvements in the 5 years we have been using it. Customer support and our account rep are helpful and responsive.

Cons

Adding features beyond payroll and applicant tracking can get expensive because of the per employee per month fees for an organization where 90% of employees are part-time, and many are working only a few hours per week.

Response from Paycom

Replied June 2018

Sherry, thank you for the review and feedback. As you indicated, Paycom is open and responsive to client feedback. We will share it with our management team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Paycom specialist if you need anything. Thanks again!

Adam from MIRATECH Corporation

Industry: Environmental Services

Simple, Clean and Easy to Use System

Pros

Single point of information from applying for a position to automating notices that need to go out when an employee is terminated. We started simple with the basic features and have been continuing to add and add using more and more of the system.

Cons

My only big complaint revolves around reporting on the manager side of the system. It can be a lot of trial and error to get the report that you are after. The only nice thing is once you do have a report you like then you can save and just go back and re-run that same report which makes it easier to replicate.

Response from Paycom

Replied December 2018

Adam, thank you for the review and feedback. We're so excited to read that you and your organization are expanding your use of the the Paycom suite of HR technology products. We will share you feedback with our product team and client support team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions. We look forward to connecting with you!