• Pros

• "The customer support and ease of managing needed reports and additional tools"

• "They have detailed tutorials to understand the functionality and plus their support team is always available"

• "User-friendly, reliable, accurate and also in your budget compare to other market products"

• Cons

• "some added reports that were needed for our team, but it was addressed exceptionally. "

• "At first I was confused on how the content for the selection lists was created but after receiving the admin rights, I was happy!"

• "As for now there isnt any issue faced by our company."

Browse PlanStreet Reviews

Verda from Solsnet

Very effective and efficient software

Pros

The design if the software is easy to use. Does not require a lot of time to learn. Helps with managing our files and allows us to make them accessible to who ever we want from our team. Also, the PlanStreet team is very helpful and is always there to answer any questions.

Cons

I wasn’t able to connect my google account however, the team helped me and went through step by step to show me how it can be done.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied April 2021

We are glad that you are having a good experience with PlanStreet.

Outi from Outi F Cornette

Robust but Easy Project Management tool

Pros

Easy to learn! Supports both Waterfall and Agile project management giving us an option to choose the appropriate PM approach for each project and keep our projects all in one tool. The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it - I would describe the product as light-weight option for other project management heavies. Not light-weight in capabilities but in how little it makes you to do while providing you with a full portfolio view of all projects in your organization.

Reasons for Choosing PlanStreet

Easy to use but is robust to cover all my project management needs

Reasons for Switching to PlanStreet

MS Project is massive and required way too much from me to get a portfolio view Trello is not appropriate for the type of projects I do

Response from PlanStreet

Replied December 2019

hi Outi, Thank you for valuable feedback. As per your statement "The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it ." this was actually our main point of focus and we are continuously working on it to make user experience even better.

Brookley from Forensic Center of Excellence

STAY AWAY

Do not use this service, save your money and spend it on a service that will actually work!

Pros

We never received a software that worked for us therefore I didn’t like anything about this software!

Cons

This software was not useful at all. It was not the product that we were sold whatsoever. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has horrible customer service, blamed us for his program not working the way that it needs to. We never received a functional service and were never refunded. The company continued to string us along with promises for a software that would work for us and never delivered.

Reasons for Choosing PlanStreet

We are going to Social Solutions - already a better experience!

Response from PlanStreet

Replied April 2021

We are sorry to hear your feedback. Software implementation requires time commitment from both sides. Unfortunately, you were not involved in the implementation process. Our team interacted with a very junior resource from your team who didn't have the decision making authority. Hence, the go-live was delayed and you never experienced the full capability of PlanStreet. I wish you best of luck. PlanStreet team is always available to work with you.

Everything on one platform

We have integrated Planstreet case management software for one of our clients who collect donations for orphans. this has helped us track the donations, details about each child case, and our remote team has access to all reports, financial tracking, forms, and tasks.

Pros

I have used it as a tester and practiced for more than 2 weeks. The software is easy to navigate from one case to another. Client information is easily stored and can be shared with other team members. reports are customizable and editable. Support was available 24x7 when i needed to understand a point.

Cons

Some features were difficult to understand but i contacted the team to give me a walk-through for better understanding.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied April 2021

We are glad to hear about your experience with PlanStreet. We have added several new features and functionalities which would really benefit the case management industry.

Debbie from Server4Sale

Synchronized our work

We requested for a demo and now my department is using their free trial version. hopefully we will purchase the monthly subscription

Pros

Cons

new names of options. because we are used to learn about specific terms. Street Center, My street was initially difficult to understand

Reasons for Switching to PlanStreet

there were certain restrictions and cost was the main issue for adding more team members

Response from PlanStreet

Replied August 2019

Hi Debbie, Good to know that the magic is working. Hope to work with you in the future on a continuous basis. keep sharing your feedback it is valuable for us.

John from AIT Consulting

Instrumental in streamlining processes and collaboration

Project management, team collaboration and resource demand management.

Pros

It's a complete package with strong project planning, tracking and project accounting features. Ability to carry out agile scaled scrum along with traditional scheduling engine makes PlanStreet unique.

Cons

There is everything to like about PlanStreet.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied August 2019

Hi John, Really appreciate your kind words. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Saul from COLLABORATE ARCHITECTS, DEVELOPERS & PROJECT MANAGERS

Resource Management

We would embark on this implementation again knowing what we know today. Excellent team and product

Pros

The customer support and ease of managing needed reports and additional tools

Reasons for Choosing PlanStreet

The team, flexibility and value.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied October 2020

Thank you Saul. We are glad that your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Kashan from Harris Schools

PlantStreet Project Management Tool

Previously I was facing a problem to manage multiple projects concurrently , PlanStreet Port folio screen makes it easier and I could trace the status and working hours easily. List view Screen let me know the Instantaneous status of Each task and resource allocation on Tasks and Project.

Pros

This software is a Complete package for Project Management where Manager can keep track of the project Status , timeline. The best thing I like most is the Resource Allocation screen where manager can track the Workload , Allocation and Task completion percentage of the Resource for individual as well as multiple Project.

Cons

I would like to have customize reports that would help me to generate the custom reports according to the requirement of the customers.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied January 2020

Hey Kashan, Glad to hear from you. We will definitely work on customizing the reports in future.

Sr Maria Louise from Non-Profit Organization Management

Case Management in your Budget

PlanStreet is making it easier for us to focus on our clients, and connect them with the resources they need.

Pros

PlanStreet allows us to track our clients easily, and manage who will follow up with different tasks. We were able to customize the Intake screen to fit our needs. This helped support users who were new to a digital environment. Also the ability to email an intake sheet to our client is a great feature. We also use this feature to send

Cons

For a case management tool, there isn't a way to keep a database of resources, which is the mainstay of case management. We hope PlanStreet will add a feature to create at least a contact list of resources to help our clients.

Reasons for Choosing PlanStreet

The price was in our budget.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied November 2020

Thanks Maria. We are glad that you liked it and your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet. Your feedback is important to us and we will look into it so we can provide you the best case management solutions.

PMP for GovCon

Technical support and development are very hands on with addressing enhances and questions.

Pros

Great usage on milestone and task level displays for proposal response documents need for Project Management Planning.

Cons

Cloud based refresh rate when editing existing or exiting new plans is a bit slow.

Reasons for Switching to PlanStreet

More traditional PMP application.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied November 2020

Thank you for providing the feedback.

Awa from Solsnet

Very nice interface

Pros

The software is organized and very easy to use. It also helps us manage our budget which is amazing.

Cons

Nothing. I like everything about the software.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied January 2020

Hi Awa, Thank you for sharing your feedback about our platform.

Tess from BRWE llc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Liked it

Pros

its easy to use and I really enjoyed learning it.

Cons

kinda confusing on updating it and each different part.

Reasons for Choosing PlanStreet

Better price and easier to use.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied November 2020

Thanks Tess. We are glad that you liked it. You can reach out to our customer support anytime.

Aaron from Brighton Projects Inc

Just getting started

Pros

Gantt Chart, resource allocation/revenue calculation

Cons

Different interface than I was used to with Buildertrend.

Reasons for Switching to PlanStreet

I did not require cost coding capabilities and we are looking to expand in to Agile management in coming months

Response from PlanStreet

Replied October 2020

Thanks Aaron. We are glad that your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

MARK from California Home Pros

Happy

Brian has been very supportive, quick to respond, and get the things I need help with back fast.

Pros

The software is easy to use and has the ability for me to make most my own changes as I need

Cons

I'm still learning the software, So I don't have anything I don't like so far.

Support

Response from PlanStreet

Replied November 2020

Thanks Mark. We are glad that you liked it and your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Irfan from Bureau Veritas

Industry: Market Research

Very Good

It's easy to use, great user experience, recommended for newbies and experts

Pros

Cons

Overall fewer users should be distributed to masses

Reasons for Choosing PlanStreet

Good support and obviously low-cost solution

Response from PlanStreet

Replied December 2019

Thanks Irfan, we hope to have you onboard with us for many coming years.

Junaid from pixel notch

PlanStreet has saved us!

Pros

We are quiet happy working with PlanStreet tool, cover all the functionality and serves our business very well.

Cons

As for now there isnt any issue faced by our company.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied January 2020

hey Junaid, Really appreciate your valuable feedback for us.

Shahzad from Traffic Digital

All in One Project Management Tool

Pros

Their customer support and accounts team is really good and supportive. You will get all the systems integrated in their tool. Kanban Board, Gantt Chart and Project Portfolio Management. We will surely buy their monthly subscription after completing trial period.

Cons

In start it was little tricky to understand the system how it is working but when we got detailed demo and starts working it was more easy

Response from PlanStreet

Replied July 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about our platform.

David from Collaborate

Collaborate

It's been a helpful tool for our firm

Pros

The easiness of setting up and managing multiple projects

Cons

At first it didn't seem like it was geared towards our industry, but the development team quickly made adjustments.

Response from PlanStreet

Replied July 2020

Thank you, David. We are glad that Collaborate is benefiting from PlanStreet.

phillip from Collaborate Architects

Timesheet

Hard to navigate the software filling out your timesheet according the project task and hours. Very time consuming just to complete a timesheet which should be so simple.

Pros

Cons

NA

Response from PlanStreet

Replied July 2020

Phillip, We are sorry that you are having difficulties with the timesheet. We would like to schedule a training/meeting to walk you through the ease of using timesheets in PlanStreet. Thanks, John McGovern