• Pros

• "It is easy to use. I like that it keeps a record of the action after completion without having it in the active view. I also like that I can set up repeating tasks."

• "It is an easy to use format. I like being able to easily move projects/clients between the quadrants. It is awesome for keeping track and being able to easily see my clients in one picture."

• "It's very powerful, helps to organize the office and all of the different duties that everyone does. The support from the company is great, they check in often to see if you need help"

• Cons

• "It's a little confusing at first, takes some time to get to know it. You really need to get all of the people on the team to believe in it for it to work well for you."

• "There used to be an option to have items due today show up as red, which was really helpful, but it was removed in an update a while back."

• "Not much for now. It would be great if the notes section had the ability to have a numbered list. In addition a spell checker would be a great addition to the app"

Browse Priority Matrix Reviews

James from EntEx Solutions LLC, Inc.

Excellent Platform to Execute a Strategy by Turning Ideas into actions!

I use Priority Matrix as a way to support my clients with executing their strategy. The prioritization and actions allow individuals and teams to focus on the right actions to get the desired results.

Pros

Using Priority Matrix has allowed me and my clients to be more productive and get the right things done on time! I specifically like the customization and flexibility offered by PM. Since I work with a diverse group of people, many have adopted a similar approach and have specific categories of prioritization. Priority Matrix allows me to utilize my client's categories with ease, adding a customer-centric approach to my work.

Cons

I do not have any strong dislikes. As I begin to fully leverage the capabilities I expect to find opportunities for improvement. Based on my interactions with the PM team I'm confident they will listen and carefully determine improvements that will best suit users.

Charles from Morpho

Wonderful experience using this product

Pros

I am continually thrilled using this product. With the instructional videos, learning more each time to take the product to new limits. I have kept tracked of projects and opportunities that I may have missed. I am actually ready for my review and goals for the company this year. Early and thorough. Tagged items really breaks down the data so it is easily searchable, I highly recommend using that feature.

Cons

I would like more `effort categories. I wanted to transform this to ease billing to Customer. I have just started using the feed to set the effort level, it just doesn't translate well in the reports. Especially 30 and 90 min effort levels.

Shannon from JLL

Love the product, appreciated when it was less complicated

Organization

Pros

- Ease of pulling outlook emails into tasks - Ease of being able to view on multiple devices (laptop, ipad, iphone) - Quadrant organization - Customer service is always very quick and helpful

Cons

It used to be a simpler product which was to its benefit. I have a lot more crashes than I did years ago and issues with the emails linking to the tasks when i want to open again. Font is large compared to other programs and always resets and defaults to large. Additional functions are geared towards team organizing which isn't what everyone needs.

Martin A from FluidEdge Consulting

Outstanding application package. Extremely Knowledgeable and Responsive Customer Service/Support

Ability to plan for important/critical tasks more effectively.

Pros

-Great tool for Agile Team information Sharing. -Very Effective Project Management Tool -Strikes a Very Good Cord Between Individual Work Packages and Overall Timeline (Gantt Chart) -Very effective tool for both Program and Project teams

Cons

-Needs more flexibility to help with more Franklin Style daily planning. -Needs more flexibility to import/export data from industry standard tools (i.e. MS OneNote, MS Excel) -Current file import function is can be clumsy

Scott from Roads and Maritime Services

I love Priority Matrix. Easy to use. Great value.

Peace of mind from knowing I have visibility of everything (even if that is sometimes a little overwhelming). It's also my single source of truth in terms of To Do's so when I start the day or week, I go to PM and I can pick up right where I left off.

Pros

It helps me ensure nothing gets missed and keeps me on track in terms of prioritising competing demands. I can see everything at a glance and it means no more scraps of paper.

Alan from Engage & Excel Enterprises

Ever since I read 7 habits of highly successful people, I like to organize in this fashion.

Pros

Easy, effective for on the go. Syncs with computer/phone. I set up many professional and personal projects then update/manage as my main source of task mgmt for these topics

Cons

I need to spend more time learning. I tried to share with a peer (who is less detailed and organized and me) and it was too much for her. I will schedule time for training, so I can be more effective

Ted from Stein IAS

The best platform for organizing resources and deliverables. Really identify what's most important

focus efficiency I don't forget to do things.

Pros

Ease of use Multi device syncing Structure/quadrants Word editing/heading customization Intuitive selection of icons based on wording used Easy to add new team members

Cons

User interface/design (dated icons and other visuals) Lack of design customization Reports ( I don't use them or see value in them but that could just be me)

Lauren from Searchlogic

I love Priority Matrix and use it everyday.

It helps me manage all my to-dos and keeps me focused on the items that are most important. I have told many people about it.

Pros

I love the matrix style and the ability to always have it up on my screen. It helps me organize all my small tasks that do not need to be in my project management software.

Cons

I do not use it to its full potential by any means but it works for what I need. I do wish I knew more about what all its capabilities are. I also wish there was a phone app so I could add things when I am not by my computer.

David from Active Industrial Fire Protection LLC

Effective app with excellent support

The ability to effectively manage my day and prioritize my tasks.

Pros

Very user friendly when you get used to it, highly effective for project and task management, makes you want to use the app, great integration features, and outstanding customer service.

Cons

Not that i really think it is a con, but if i had to pick at least one, i would say it may have too many features. Well, i consider myself a power user, but then again i feel like i only have about a 20% utilization of its capabilities.

Kit from Venture Aerobearings, LLC

Positive. Useful. Valuable.

Pros

It is very powerful in helping me to remember and prioritize many tasks at once. I spend much less time now trying to figure out what to do next, and can get on with completing the task at hand.

Cons

Can be glitchy sometimes. Cust Service was helpful with some problems. The main problem I have is with recurring tasks disappearing to the inbox sometimes when I complete them.

Pete from Mackey Strategies

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Handy, well-designed productivity tool with great customer support

Pros

Priority Matrix has become practically indispensable to me in my project management. As an independent consultant, I find it a powerful and handy tool to keep track of my responsibilities to my clients, to record and track pending obligations, and to manage everything from due dates to vendors to invoicing. There is not a day that I don't use it, and hardly a day that I'm not very glad for it. In addition, I have found the customer support superb--fast, informed, concise and helpful. I've now begun using it with some of my own sub-contractors, and they're finding valuable utility in it too--even as PM makes it possible for us to coordinate our shared projects together elegantly and easily from a distance. Specifically, we can assign each other tasks in shared projects, track each other's progress, leave each other edits, comments, and linked documents, and more. Works like a snap. PM also recently improved the ability to send emails directly from the email window (I use Gmail) to PM projects, including with deadlines, which is yet another upgrade I've valued. Finally, the integration across platforms is seamless (I use it on my iPhone, my iPad and my Mac). In sum: For me it has been a highly useful product, easy to learn and apply, with a great support team.

Cons

If I could change one thing, it would be to be able to make matrices for projects sub-matrices of other projects. For example, I have multiple projects I'm managing simultaneously for individual clients, and the jobs' complexity requires me to set up their own matrices for each project. But it would be helpful if those projects could all be integrated together underneath the client. I'd also value a fast way for PM to tell me each week what deadlines for tasks are approaching.

Paolo from Aquilini Group

Amazing app for people who like to work visually versus linerally

Pros

It's simple quadrant color system which can be adjusted to your own suiting The ability to collaborate with others in shared The ability to drag email in The phone app which has gotten much better lately Overall it just a great app it, unfortunately, I am underutilizing it

Cons

The ability to be able to use my own icon and the icon which you do have are quite limited and too simple The thing that concerns me the most is the syncing I have had things not sync in the past and not be able to find them ( there has been some improvement but it still feels like I can't trust it and I am somewhat worried, the syncing has to happen right away when I add item and not have to think about forcing a sync) I have used the drag over email but sometimes have lost the link to outlook which is annoying and then I can't simply email that from PM it's stuck there and I can't email it ( big problem for me) This is not your issue but mine how to best use priorities I seem to add too many things as urgent and important I don't but others in the proper locations, I need to use it properly so it actually becomes my only place where I put to do and not email myself notes And then sort them, I need a tutorial on how to get the most out of it and I haven't done it I am A Mac guys but have found that the app is a dumbed version of the outlook which is not good so I have to have parallels in order t have my outlook and PM together but flopping back and forth on the screen again makes the app, not in my face and I lose the ability to use it properly And I use outlook more as a to-do list which is not what I want I need help in how to use it because it is a great system that I am Not taking full advantage of Need to able to work with Siri others have done it

Carolyn from Dr. Carolyn M. Nelham

A Great Product to Maintain Focus and Productivity

I work alone, manage multiple projects, and more than one business. Priority Matrix allows me to see how much I am doing and identify what is realistic. I have a tendency of wanting to do more than is possible. Priority Matrix is easy and allows me to outline each project I have and the steps to completion. It is easy to track progress, add notes, and delegate when I need someone else involved. Depending on the project, I pick the best matrix for the task. It helps clarify and focus what needs to get done and by when, and it is very user-friendly. Further, because it creates a visual for what I am doing, I have a much better sense of what is too much because I can see the scope of each project and this allows me to maintain a better balance in my life. I have eliminated projects with simultaneous due dates, and I am much clearer about what is possible, and this ultimately makes me more productive. Project matrix allows me to sort out and break down tasks so that I can identify what I can do depending on the time I have available and the deadlines. Product Matrix is an application that works for me and keeps me focused, on task, and increases my productivity.

Pros

Priority Matrix is such an easy program to use, and there are so many options that allow me to make it work the way I need to for my task. The fact that you can choose between the different matrices, again makes it work the way I need depending on the project. Being able to set deadlines, reminders, track notes, add people to a project, track changes, and see reports, so you get a global view of how you are managing your projects provides the information you that gives you insight into your project management skills and improve. While the program provides structure to projects, at the same time enables you to customize how you set it up for according to what you need.

Cons

I would like to see more space for the notes and details of the project. All the information is there but it feels cramped. This is not a con, I would love to see the options for really bright colors when you are choosing your color schemes.

Chase from ATEM Labs, Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Priority Matrix Review...A Laboratory Perspective

The program has been an easy way to track multiple job/task progress throughout the day/week/month. At a quick glance it is helpful to have all users on the same page at the same time*(assuming accurate sync(s) between users). We have experienced sync issues which include: users not seeing what another user is seeing, job/task(s) disappearing, changes made and older versions of job/task reverting. With as many job/task as we create and complete each day, it is very tough to notice these sync issues. From a lab manager/coordinator stand point, I watch nearly all jobs/tasks and I cannot memorize or recall ALL the changes, etc to a single job out of the dozens being processed. That aside, we would love to have more useful analytics available; currently our President does not see the usefulness of current analytics available with the Business or upgraded service ($$$/effectiveness ratio). No export into spreadsheet form offers no relief from having to use this software itself for those purposes. I understand not having that option may steer potential clients of your software toward NOT getting the upgraded service(s), but I believe it would actually increase the number of potential clients wanting to use it for purposes similar to ours. Less programming on your team's part, while still giving your clients the option to use your software catered to their own needs in a spreadsheet form. Additional features/options in "query"/search/filter methods would be very helpful as well. Short of processing in a spreadsheet form, this would allow someone to "manually" pull user data from our company. There is no "undo" feature in your software, as well as, other common commands/features offered in many of the other software/programs users are familiar with. Having an "Archive Shell" would be amazing, as we have many jobs/tasks completed and needing to be thinned out of the "View - All Items" filter. The "archive shell" could act as an easy way for users to save jobs/tasks completed in a non-editing mode of the program, to be viewed if needed. Currently, we have one quadrant serving as our "Archive" for each given project. We are pleased with our customer support and appreciate the help this software offers to our organization/communication/operations. I don't know how much we pay for these services, so I can't speak of the "Value for Money" rating. I do really feel that this software is close to being a 4+star in each category with the right advancements.

Pros

Quick access to jobs/tasks, especially with the "Ctrl+F"/search function.

Cons

Can't export/pull data for manipulation in a spreadsheet.

Amirah from University of Washington

PM is wonderful!

I am a PhD student, in a STEM field, who also happens to have some learning and other cognitive issues. A fantastic disability resource counselor introduced me to the priority matrix model but for it to really work for me I needed at the least an online, secure, cross-platform, searchable, calendar linked application. I thought I was going to have to build something myself, which I don't really have the skills or time to do. Thank goodness for PM. It has been magic and I recommend it to everyone! The only things which subtract from the experience: the UI could use some design help, the android app is a little unstable, and I would love to see some cheat sheets of steps and tips I could keep handy because, as a function of my particular disability, I have memory problems especially with multi-step interface tasks.

Pros

Most are hard to figure out. There are a lot of things I love about PM. Perhaps what makes it especially functional for me is that it works on many platforms. I need to move between android and mac systems everyday so now I really only consider software which can accommodate that. I love the browser extensions, the customization options, and Google calendar integration.

Cons

The UI is a bit challenging. For such a full featured piece of software, I completely understand how hard it can be to make the interface completely obvious but the icons used are, at least for me, not very intuitive. The sidebar menu for customizing tasks is also problematic.

Katy from Katy Mathes Design / Peak to Peak Charter School

This tool helps me keep all my tasks organized and I have recommended it to many people.

Pros

The ability to move tasks around as priorities change, add due dates, reminders and notes. I used to be writing and re-writing to do lists constantly, and sometimes things would get lost. I use my 4 quadrants like this: Work due ASAP, Work due soon, Long term work, and back burner.

Cons

The visual design needs to be updated. I like the visual appeal of Google Keep, but they do not have the functionality PM does. Maybe some options for different fonts, and some other options other than the 4 quadrant? Also, I would like to be able to sometime just show one of the quadrants, and make it a smaller size to go on my desktop without taking up too much space. An integration with ical would also be good, so everything you give a deadline can also be on your calendar if you choose. I like that it syncs to my appon the desktop and phone, but do not like how there is that sign in screen, I want it all to be automatic and seamless like Google Keep is. I have had instances where one updates and the other does not and then I get doubles or things get confusing. Also, the base price is expensive. I think it is worth it personally, but when I recommend it, I can't see too many people using it. I think it would be especially good for students and have recommended to parents of middle school students who are having a hard time keeping organized. What if you had a "lite" version for students that was a lower cost? It would only have four quadrants and just one project or something.

Seth from Black Diamond Group, LLC

Eisenhower would have been proud of Priority Matrix!

I will quickly admit that without having used Priority Matrix over the past few years, I'd probably be lost. As an entrepreneur, I run a few small businesses, each which requires a great deal of task management. Getting a handle on all of those tasks be incredibly overwhelming at times. A few years ago, someone had suggested that I start breaking down tasks via separate Eisenhower Decision Matrices for individual projects, which makes it easier to stay on task and get things done more quickly and effectively. This process encourages one to tackle the more challenging things that need to be done ASAP, and putting off the easier projects that don't need to be accomplished immediately. But what if there was a digital version of the Eisenhower Decision Matrix system? Enter Priority Matrix. It syncs across my iPhone, iPad, and all of my Macs, so I can stay on track wherever I am. In fact, it even offers a great deal of flexibility beyond this. I even use it for my 2-column 'Pros/Cons' lists and 1-column shopping lists. Unlike some other 'to-do' programs out there, one of the best features included is the ability to flexibly tag/label each task with various icons. Often, I have tasks that I have to put 'on-hold' as I'm waiting for a reply, etc. ' and I need to walk away from them temporarily and focus on other tasks. Hats off to Appfluence to including this vital feature. The only 5-star rating exception here involves the pricing. In an earlier version of the program, I had to purchase separate versions of the application for each device (iPhone/iPad/Mac). That irked me a bit, but I overlooked it as the software was so great. Unfortunately, the new subscription model hurts single users who don't have the funds for a subscription or even need team-based functionality. Clearly Appfluence's new pricing strategy is an attempt to bring in more revenue via multiple licenses and subscriptions, but I strongly hope that they reconsider. Any app's success depends upon individual home users, who can convince their bosses at work to buy it for their department. If the program's team-sharing functionality is truly valuable, then businesses will have no problem paying for it. Again, if you want to stay on track with an Eisenhower Decision Matrix system, Priority Matrix will save the day. Although ensuring that adhering to your priorities and doing the work is up to you, Priority Matrix will help you get the job done and stay on track. Great job, Appfluence!

Darren from Multiple Monitors

Good Task Organiser - Different From Others

I've tried lots of different task managers over the years but the only one I still use every day is Priority Matrix. It is different to others in that each project is divided into four areas, you can put pretty much whatever you like in any of these areas. I run an ecommerce business and find that this layout works really well for managing our day to day tasks. The software looks a bit dated in some respects but it works really well and is pretty easy to customise to our exact needs. There seem to be a lot of features which we don't really use as the basic functionality works well for my needs. Syncing between a PC, iPad and iPhone also works well 95% of the time, occasionally there is the odd sync issue but this is not a major problem really. The iOS apps work well, they sometimes log you out but logging back in is fairly painless, it would be nice if they never logged you out though. Actually using the iOS apps to manage your tasks is really easy, as is creating and editing new and existing projects. Pricewise it's not cheap, but not really that expensive either, there are some great task managers that are free, however, I have no issue paying as it fits my needs to perfectly.

Pros

4 box / areas layout, good iOS apps.

Cons

Looks a bit dated, iOS apps occasionally log you out.

John from SIMCO Electronics

Priority Matrix works for me to ensure significant projects and tasks are tended to and completed

Pros

Cloud-based software that serves me (not the other way around), making access to projects and tasks convenient via desktop in the office, laptops while traveling, or mobile devices while on the move. Collaboration within our teams makes Priority Matrix the perfect solution for groups of people to achieve more together. PM helps me focus on what needs to get done, it also helps me decide what isn't important enough to get done. it helps us get our attention on the right stuff.

Cons

Finding the right balance of using just the right amount of the features and functionality to maximize the benefit of Priority Matrix - that's the key. It can be a personal challenge to transition all the good ideas that roll-into PM and assign them to manageable number of projects. "You can do it all, and Priority Matrix can help". ok, this isn't really a CON about the software. You figured that out by now.

Shawn from QTRCO, Inc.

Industry: Industrial Automation

Helps dig out from 'overwhelm'.

I'm mostly a pen/paper person. As such, I have dozens and dozens of yellow legal pads with important notes on the first 3 pages. And I have 8 rather large stacks of these all over my desk, grouped by functional area: Marketing, Operations, Sales, Engineering, etc. So last week I started working with Priority Matrix and began the process of digitizing my notes. Just the reduction in size of paper piles has helped me feel less overwhelmed. The software is easy to use, intuitive and it's fast to re-organize and re-structure the tasks in different quadrants and lists. I am currently only using it as a single seat, but I can tie in keep people on the team with their own seat in the future and use the software to help manage the delegated tasks and the necessary follow up. I have it installed on three computers and my phone. It all syncs seamlessly so I can work on things wherever I am. So far, very pleased.

Pros

The hot keys to enter items in the particular quadrant are easy to reach and fast.

Cons

It's yet another piece of software with a monthly per user charge. I understand why this is necessary, but until a person is really using the software effectively, the costs are hard to justify/recoup.

Jonda from Sherrill, Inc.

Helps with time management, organization, delegating and collaborating.

Pros

I like the icons and the tag feature. I like having the ability to drag and drop between quads. I like the notes feature on individual items and the ability to add files. I like that when you use the word email in an item name it automatically assigns the email icon. I like the ability to set due dates and recurring deadlines. I like the ability to track my own progress and effort percentages as well as observe others.

Cons

I don't like how when you sort by icon, it does not sort icons featuring numbers in numerical order. So if you are using orange icons featuring numbers 1-9, when you sort by icon it starts with 9 and moves in descending order. I'd prefer it start with 1. I'd like to see an option to "Unmark All" for all items marked done in individual Quads as well as a project as a whole. I would appreciate more videos or tutorials on using all of the different features together, like a time lapsed start to finish project video. The tips feature is nice but does not give a bigger picture.

David from Philips lighting

Best task management tool out there

Great product. The concept is great! It allows me to establish my priorities in the most effective way using any task management techniques pioneered by customer support. The tool is flexible to allow you to customize it, yet simple enough so you don't spend time inputting data so you can spend your time on the most important thing: execution. There is room for improvement to make the experience more consistent across the platforms, but it is in my opinion the best task management tool outthere.

Pros

The product is easy to use and it integrates well with other productivity tools (calendar, email). It's syncing capabilities are awesome, allowing me to work on my iPhone when on the move, my iPad when I'm chilling at home, on my MacBook at my home office, and Windows 7 station at work.

Cons

There is a need to make the tool consistent across all the platforms

Chris from Empower Security Contractors

The product has been instrumental in transforming how we manage projects on a company wide spectrum.

Pros

The online real time access to forms, drawings, ability to centralize installation notes and sync data to all of our technicians ad email reports to clients sets us apart from anyone in our industry so far in our region. Our documentation for warranty and support services has never been better.

Cons

the only think i don't like is the absence of a small non-standard feature that we could use but that is not built in yet. The ability to individually remove or add quadrants or single items from or to a group project. We want to be able to quickly give everyone access to all items like happens when when we build a file from an All-Team template, but further, to selectively keep some items private for only certain team members.

Janet from University of Livepool

Industry: Research

I find this a useful and easy to use way of organizing my things to do lists

Less stress, more organisation

Pros

I like the Eisenhower grid the best, and particularly that it is easy to swap items between places, taking it off the active list without deleting it altogether, for example, when I job is not finished, but I am unable for some reason to action it at this time. I also like th master list, which helpps me focus on the matters in hand

Cons

At present moving items between projects is tricky. Itens move from one to the adjacent grid, sometimes, accidentally which is annoying - I feel either it would be better for items simply not to move at all between grids, or be more controllable. The adjancent gid is not necessarily where an item needs to go. This could benefit from a little work

Melinda from Los Altos UMC

Great project management software!

Priority Matrix can do SO much! More than I can probably ever use! If you manage multiple projects over a course of time with long lists of tasks in each project with varying deadlines, etc.? Then this is for YOU. I needed a system that would help me do that, and do it well. And PM has definitely fit the bill. It does take time and effort to learn how to use PM and its features, but if you want to be organized and on top of your game -- any system worth its weight would take your effort! Plus, the customer support is probably the best that I have ever received -- EVER. Prompt, efficient, capable describes every interaction that I've had thus far with PM folks. I liked using PM so much like I decided to add a member of my team to my subscription, and now we together use it to manage both our individual and team projects. One of the great parts about that is now I have a place to jot notes and different ideas that come up throughout the day ... instead of sending 3 emails or text messages ... thoughts can be collated in one place.

Carolyn from Thermo Fisher Scientific

Industry: Research

PM in biotech product development

I use PM in my personal and professional life. It's a great tool to minimize meetings, track tasks in real time, and communicate with a team in one space. It's biggest value is to be able to have one location to communicate (in real time and from anywhere) with a team, track progress of tasks, and even share documents. I like being able to import emails right from Outlook and to upload documents to projects. One of the biggest values of PM is time-saving! A lot of time doesn't have to spent arranging meetings to make sure everyone is on the same page-that can all be accomplished from one tool! Another key feature is all the options for reporting out on the projects. The calendars and gant charts make reporting the progress of projects much easier and much more complete than trying to compile info from many team members.

Pros

All the functional capability in one location.

Cons

Some people that I've trained on how to use find the functions difficult to navigate.

Mark from Lusamerica

A great product for you to maintain organization and to see your thoughts clearly within the app.

An organized mind

Pros

I have been a customer since Priority Matrix became available, and not only am I a great supporter of this application for many organizational benefits. But the best experience has been the customer support provided. They really listen to what you have to say while improving versions along the way.

Cons

You used to be able to STAR * your highlighted item(s) in a fair and viewable size. However, during a version update and change, you can now barely even see your highlighted / STAR item. I've been bothered towards this one item since that change. Other than that, all has been pretty great!

Daniel from Monterrey Vending

The definitive task manager tool

I tried so much apps to organize my tasks, to-do lists, and after try several softwares, PM is the best. Syncs between PC-Iphone-Ipad For visual persons like me is great to divide activities in 4 categories. For me is like: 1. To do today - or 2 days max Where I focus in my daily. 2. Tasks I delegate to my assistant 3. Things to do consider for this week 4. Long term & not extreme important stuff, and is cool to don´t forget it This app is the base to organize my time, activities, work, personal tasks. And makes me be more effective, and focus in what is really important in a very intuitive way. In the iOS app sometimes don´t synk very quickly or log out ..... but not all times. Would be cool to polish that part.

Pros

Unique perspective, organize task in 4 different categories

Cons

In mobile app sometimes you need to log again

Darlene from Mitchell, Bartlett & Bell Orthodontics

This tool enables you to prioritize your work and have everything organized at the same time.

Pros

I like that you can see at a glance what has been completed and what needs to be done in order to meet your objectives by the established deadline. It prevents duplicity and helps you to be more productive. Its great that if the owner of the matrix is out, you have instructions on what duties absolutely must be performed on a daily basis and it's outlined by means of priority.

Cons

You have to spend time getting to know the parameters of the software. After you are familiar with it, you can customize your settings to allow the software to only notify you of what's important to you. Do I need to get a message every time a task is completed? Well, it depends on who that task is assigned to. Again, knowing the features is the only way to customize your view of notifications.

Darren from Rivercity Solutions

Great multi platform product with fantastic customer support - very proactive and engaging

Best way to implement an Eisenhower matrix time management plan Actually use it as available on all platforms and syncs quickly

Pros

Best implementation of Eisenhower matrix management tool I've come across. Works and syncs across PC, Mac, iPhone and Android. Very intuitive to learn and use Support is very responsive to any issues and very accessible for training and assistance

Cons

Had a few annoying bugs initially (PC version crashes, display refresh rendering issues), but these have been addressed in updates and very stable now. The PC and iOS versions are very polished and have a consistent feel, the Android version looks and feels clunky by comparison

Joe from Exposure International

I wouldnt work the way I do without PM.

Pros

The thing that I like most is having all tasks in front of me, backed up to the cloud. Once a task is recorded, it wont be complete until I mark it as done, so I will never forget to do something that been asked of me. I don't have to worry about losing a piece of paper or diary with my to-do list inside, its all saved to my account.

Cons

With a relatively full list of items, the mobile app is cluttered to the point that I dont use it while I am out and about. I think it would benefit from a different layout option to the desktop app as it has a much smaller screen size to work with. The desktop app could be more beautiful too.

James from Daybreak Resort

Productive and a value

I have been a user for years now. The customer support is tops, live from the USA, the actual owner gets into support if needed. They keep improving the software. The biggest problem is making it a habit to use it daily. The lack of results is because one just does not use it like they should. If you use it daily, actually during the day your bottom line if in business will be positivity affected. You actually get morning updates sent to you on what you have left to do, items that you have entered. I do wish it had history for accounts that you are tracking on your To Do lists - past records, maybe it does and I just have not noticed? It is a honest firm, in the USA, from people that you can understand and who understand what you are going through.

Pros

Wrote it already

Cons

Takes some effort to learn how to use it - not a con item just a notice - it will not work unless you learn how to make it work.

Overall great experience - Constantly improving the product.

I was long searching for such an app, was trying to use Excel which had maybe 10% of the usability. The quick daily eyeball gets direction going, and then updating progress is simple, adding more info as needed.

Pros

This allows me to better focus on multiple projects/efforts at a high level. Single user, I see the advantages a group would have.

Cons

Some learning involved and getting the intuitive sometimes is a bit more effort, however, these are typically addressed in the next release.

Caroline from Hofmann Media

The most powerful Eisenhower matrix app

After trying out many productivity and task apps and management systems out there, I have finally found the perfect solution. Priority Matrix allows one to divide project tasks by priority, which in my eyes is key to efficiency and efficacy. Gone are the days of being busy all day long without really moving the needle forward. Priority Matrix constantly reminds one (in a good way) to work on the most important and urgent tasks first. I love that I can look at my unfinished tasks in many different views: by quadrant, by due date (overdue/due today/due this week etc.), and also in my Mac and iOS calendars.

Pros

- the many different ways one is able to look at their pending tasks: by due date (overdue/due today/due this week), on iOS or Mac calendar, etc.

Cons

- visual design not overly appealing - Gantt chart view should be accessible without having to upgrade to Business class.

Ulysses from inMEDIAto Media Consultants

We have been using Priority Matrix for over 6 years now and it just keeps getting better.

Our company runs on Priority Matrix for all our project and task management.

Pros

We like everything about this software. Our company and team have used the "4 quadrant concept" even before we started using Priority Matrix, so it was really a perfect match.

Cons

There's nothing we don't like about the software. But, if we could suggest an improvement, it would be an easier way to "undo" actions or go back to review previous versions of the tasks.

Ellen from Parker Hannifin

Industry: Plastics

Helps me keep track of a variety of actions. I use it to communicate with a remote location.

Helps me stay on top of the routine actions and ones that are delayed and may be forgotten unless set up on this software.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that it is solely downloadable. My company is locking down security so tightly that it is almost impossible to get it past the firewall to install.

Terry from D6 Research

I really cant live without it. i use it for everything.

Since it is easy to use, manage and scale i get everything in here and more important than focusing on what matter i don't miss anything that might matter.

Pros

Drag and drop. Not having to enter a date unless i really want to. Flexibility to use symbols, tags and projects.

Cons

Tag system needs improvement (need to login to remove tags, etc.). Would like more flexibility with symbols (change order and perhaps import my own or remove ones i don't want.

David from Chugai Pharma Europe

Industry: Biotechnology

Perfect app and programme to support time and workload management

Its easy to get lost in lists and too easy to become submerged in daily demands that feel important but don't move the big stuff. Priority Matrix allows you to become more in control and if used daily it means you can focus on the big stuff first. The Windows programme supports the app seamlessly so it all works together. its one of my main apps and wouldn't wish to lose it

Pros

The app is cheap and the programme adds to the overall business value

Cons

There aren't any

Baldemar from DPR Construction

Magnificent App!

I would absolutely recommend this application to all the people that want to organize their schedule and to allow them to work on what makes the most sense given the time and the sense of urgency to get any given task complete.

Pros

It is the best app I have used to keep my daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly responsibilities. It is incredibly easy to use and the learning curve is basically non-existent; anybody can get used to the app right away.

Cons

I wish there was a more efficient way of setting reminder notifications for the items you have designated to the different levels of priority.

Zach from Calvary Baptist Church

Great organization help

the organization app saves me so much time as it makes so abundantly clear what tasks need to be done.

Pros

The eisenhower matrix and customizable projects make organizing my priorities so easy. I love being able to set recurring projects and tasks and the note section comes in handy. I love being able to use this across multiple platforms: laptop, work computer, cell phone, ipad.

Cons

The learning curve for the software is pretty steep. It has lots of crazy things that it can do like coordinating with your email but using these tools is not very intuitive and often tricky.

Arne from amalan.com

A great tool to keep out team coordinated on projects

Priority matrix is easy to use and has all the functionality we need. Customer service is also responsive and happy to provide training for groups of new users. I am a bit disappointed that the packages for multiple licences have been discontinued.

Pros

easy to use yet efficient. ideas are no longer forgotten and progress of delegated tasks can easily be tracked

Cons

as much as I like the software and appreciate the value of keeping our team coordinated, I still feel that this is a relatively simple software when compared to other saas that we use. Therefore, the subscription cost feels very high.

Nicole from Nalchajian Orthodontics

Love this program

This product has helped us delineate what everyone's duties are in the office, and then the steps needed to get all of those jobs done. It's especially great when training a new person, or just filling in for someone when they are gone.

Darrell from Open Door Christian Schools

Priority Matrix is a blessing for my organizational skills.

I use priority matrix on a daily basis to organize thoughts, ideas, and meetings. I am able to email a quadrant to the group I have a meeting with next with ease. I am very pleased with this program and would recommend to anyone who meets with people on a regular basis.

Pros

The ability to create via quadrants then having the ability to email a quadrant to the next group I meet with.

Cons

The ability to sync sometimes has issues.

I use Priority Matrix to organize my many, MANY to do lists

It increase my productivity and focus on a daily basis.

Pros

It gives me the ability to visually organize what I need to do. I use both the desktop version and the mobile version. The syncing between the two is nearly flawless.

Cons

It's not created for my use case (i.e., to do lists)! But it's flexible enough to meet my needs. I organize my to do lists around projects.

Elias from ProgenCell

I have been using it every day for 2 years now and it is very helpful!

Pros

I love that I can prioritize my tasks by icon (1-9), filter them by date and group them by tag all at the same time.

Cons

I think filters can be better by having a customized option. right now every time you add a task, you have to redo your filter. Also I think price is high, because I am a single user and I don't need all the features for teams.

Antonio from Jacksonbay Group

Priority Matrix | Applfuence

Very good system in its simplicity yet being able to track and manage all aspects of your business. I use it to coordinate tasks, project activities, and coordinate with peers. As part of my executive staff meeting, we use Priority Matrix for item discussion, setting the agenda for the subsequent meeting, and most of all project status. Customer support is fantastic! I would recommend Priority Matrix without reservations.

Pros

Ease of use and its simplicity

Ric from State of Iowa - ICN

We use Priority Matrix for our Leadership Team faithfully

Priority Matrix has kept the main things the main things. As a Broadband Carrier our technical details levels are quite high. Now we can see each others project essentials and it has reduced the shear number of update meetings required.

Pros

Web Based - Quadrant driven - Perfect for an Essentalist organization like the ICN.

Cons

Need to be mindful of syncing/

Adam from Inspiring Sustainability

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent tool

I use this tool regularly to order myself and ensure that I know what I'm doing. It's a fantastic tool for ensuring that I don't miss what's important, and also means I don't get overwhelmed. I love that it syncs between my devices too.

Pros

It's ability to be used across multiple devices and that it uses a simple process yet effective process

Cons

That sometimes it glitches and doesn't update and sync properly

Neil from Uncomplified

Makes organising a whole lot easier

Pros

The ability to drag and drop items easily between boxes and projects. I can use it seamlessly across my devices, from my Mac Pro desktop to my iPhone.

Cons

The fact that it automatically creates a due date if the item has a day or date in the title. I can't create my own icons, such as client's logos or my own icons for personal use.

Jerónimo from Pan American Energy LLC

Great experience. It really helps to organize and been noticed of everybody´s work.

Pros

Easy to use, and pretty graphic. It lets you customize to diffiriantice your projects. It keeps everybody connected, receiving alerts when someone updates a task. Also great support service, and webbinars are helpful too.

Cons

It doesn´t check if you put too many task for one day, and the sum of the hours is greater than the time you have in a working day. It´d be nice to have the possibility to assign people, time and money to the tasts; so you can check (in a simple way) the impact of the project.