• Pros

• "The visual aspect of this software is what I like most about it. It's easy to see quick glance what projects you should be working on, and what you have coming down the pipe. "

• "The swimlanes are well built out which makes it easy to move tasks especially if you have multiple teams that you manage."

• "It has a very intuitive and simple interface yet with all the features needed for proper planning. The integrations are really helpful for tracking progress, specifically JIRA."

• Cons

• "The scroll becomes slightly difficult to adjust to initially but you will get used to it soon. Overall the software is good to use."

• "Initially, we had large product backlogs that caused some slowness, but these were fixed in later releases."

• "I do not have any major cons right now. I haven't spent much time looking at the planning board or the parking lot. "

Browse ProductPlan Reviews

Jessica from aptitude LLC

The tool of choice for any product development team!

It's all about visibility into our development roadmap, knowing what is currently being worked as well as what is coming up in the pipeline.

Pros

ProductPlans gives my team more visibility into our Roadmap - for current and upcoming initiatives. I can link each initiative to Jira which allows us to view the associated story and determine priority without having to search for the details. I can easily customize the view based on the audience as well as how much or how little they need to see. Giving my executives the high level overview of what our team is currently working on is imperative as they don't need to get in the weeds with details, whereas my development team does.

Cons

One feature this software is lacking is the ability to move bars (story features) between lanes (projects) without having to drag and drop. I'd like to right click and get an option to select the lane and it auto move to the new lane positioning itself in the same time frame it currently sits.

Janet from City of Mississauga

Dynamic and easy to share road maps

Very simple product, easy to manoeuvre and has made me look like a wizard in planning meetings!

Pros

When people evaluate software, they often want the one that help them manage everything in every conceivable way. This means complexity, training, and an inability to replace a resource without losing the plan and updates to it. I like ProductPlan due to its simplicity to start using and ability to share dynamic views quickly with others. No training is necessary to quickly build a detailed road map. It also allows you to learn as you build, so you can quickly add new features or details without having to start building again. Often tools that help you manage everything as so feature robust, it is impossible to use all features without extensive use and training and then it’s impossible to show to others that are not already versed with the software. I also like the template road maps as they allow you to consider other details that you may overlook if you were to start from an empty page.

Cons

I did not like that I could not upload a spreadsheet to build an initial road map. I also would like to be able to assign budgeting amounts and be able to report on spends easily but that would add far too much complexity to this simple tool. It has also been impossible to persuade management to expand the use of this tool due to budgetary constraints and competitive purchasing rules. love the ease of sharing road maps and plans, however our security team does not approve of using open links without security, so it becomes tedious at times when a non-licensing members wants to share with more team members or others.

Reasons for Choosing ProductPlan

We are still using Visual Studio but it is very complicated and you cannot easily share a dynamic road map like ProductPlan can.

Reasons for Switching to ProductPlan

Project and Visio are far to complex and impossible to share dynamic & high-level road maps with non-licensed users.

Product Plan

My overall experience has been very good. As a result of my use, my current employer has become familiar with both the value and use of a high level roadmap. Communication with teams is improved because the teams I support have information that is up-to-date, active and can be quickly changed during a project review session.

Pros

The software Pro's are the following: * Ease of use (good intuitive design) and less steep learning curve compared to MS Project and if you get stuck there is excellent, responsive customer service, * Creating a product/project roadmap can take a matter of minutes once a standard template has been created. * The roadmap is a great communication tool for teams and can be integrated into an existing project management environment like a SharePoint site which allows users from geographical locations and various parts of a larger organization to review the plan at their leisure.

Cons

Like any roadmap software the cons include it is not a critical path tool like MS Project, some work must be done to show the text on the various charts so it is readable, limited output is available for example for presentations etc. I consider a working tool to get the job done and it excels.

Mitko from Autodesk Inc

Great tool for creating product roadmaps, collaborating and sharing them with various stakeholders

I'm completely satisfied with ProductPlan as a tool for creating short, or long term product roadmaps. It was very simple to set up, and administer among our large team of Product Managers. No training was required, and whenever we have some question, their representatives are always available to assist us. I would strongly recommend this tool as it's super simple to use, with some great UI and graphics, making the tool very easy to use, read and understand by anyone.

Pros

The tool is easy to use, can aggregate multiple roadmaps into one master plan in a nice and compact manner that's easy to read and understand. I also like that it's an online tool, so now download or install is required.

Cons

Some of the editing functionality can be finicky for users.

Reasons for Choosing ProductPlan

It didn't had containers for grouping multiple features, making our roadmaps not compact.

Reasons for Switching to ProductPlan

Trello didn't provided options for grouping features in containers, making it hard to present a roadmap with a lot of products and features in one holistic view. It also didn't had a timetable.

Arun from Omnicure

Product plan for product owners/ project managers

We have used product plan to track projects with milestone and timelines involving multiple teams. Its very easy to extend or adjust each task bar which makes it very easy to use and also to update stakeholders on the project progress.

Reasons for Choosing ProductPlan

We found product plan matching our needs.

Reasons for Switching to ProductPlan

We needed a cloud solution rather than creating spreadsheets.

Jim from CS DISCO

Strikes the right balance

We use ProductPlan to actively manage our 6 month horizon

Pros

Simple to set up and map our processes on to the tool. Very compatible with our "two pizza team" approach to software. Good integration with JIRA and Slack which is important to us.

Reasons for Choosing ProductPlan

Simplicity was an enabler because we didn't want a lot of initial friction to get going.

Needed better collaboration

Matthew from DHI Group, Inc.

Super intuitive and easy to use.

Simple, fast roadmapping visualization for the entire organization.

Pros

Our organization was in need of a fast, visual roadmap for all initiatives across the company. I was able to get it up and running from the ground up that evening and present it to the entire organization the next morning. We're now using it for all our roadmaps and planning. Your Customer Success group is second to none and treat all users like VIPs.

Cons

There have only been a few things I've noticed that need improvement and your CS and Product groups have been very responsive to our suggestions. One item was actually addressed and fixed for us within a week!

Kent from Kin + Carta

Best in class

I've tried to solve this tool problem in so many ways over my 20 years of experience developing and socializing plans, and Product Plan is my go to tool

Pros

Super fast to change. Updates take less than a minute. Easy to use. It's hard to fail in this tool. Good looking. I LIKE using this tool and the roadmaps we create look nice enough to put into presentations. Zoom In/Out. Operates well at different altitudes.

Cons

Sharing roadmaps with others is possible, but users are always confused and think they need to pay for a license. I often feel milestones jack up my roadmaps. I wish there was a way to toggle visibility or better control their appearance.

Reasons for Choosing ProductPlan

Product Plan does it better and has better sharing and collaborating.

Reasons for Switching to ProductPlan

Overwrought and UGLY. Nobody wants to look at roadmaps like that.

John from CyFIR LLC

Great Product, Strong Company Backing

I’ve been very happy with ProductPlan, both as a software package and as a company. Marketing emails, for example, often carry real value with documents written by product professional about different aspects of Product Management. I don’t feel like ProductPlan wastes my time—either in its software or in its marketing—and I’m extremely sensitive to such things. If you’re a Product Manager trying to make heads or tails of a product or set of products, and it’s important to be able to get buy-in quickly from your management, this is an excellent product for you.

Pros

ProductPlan is feature rich and has everything that a Product Manager needs to see not only the detail view of any given project, but also the macro view across all of his/her projects in a rolled-up view. Additionally, the roadmaps can all be exported in a Board-friendly format that is easy to digest without having to do anything extra.

Cons

I really have very few issues or concerns with ProductPlan. Stretching, I’d say that the method of weighting items to determine/drive value looks complex to use, but I’m only saying that because I haven’t sat down to do it yet. So many of their features are first-blush obvious to use that this one looks complex in comparison, but if that’s my worst problem? Forget about it.

Nadim from Mopro

It's my new goto tool for all product planning and communication. I use it for everything!

Ability to organize and clearly communicate a visual plan for our team and senior stakeholders.

Pros

Cons

It doesn't have a rollback feature in case I make mistakes. Selecting multiple bars and making changes would be helpful, along with hover-over tool-tips showing the beginning and end dates instead of clicking on the bar.

Caroline from Sage

Project management in a simpler and more efficient way

With this software it has been possible to carry out the work flow management much faster and easier, in addition to the planning, collaboration and presentation of each of the business projects has been directed thus achieving deliveries without delay, as well as a great savings of time and money.

Pros

This software called ProductPlan has great aspects or features that make me like one of them is that it has an interface that is very easy to use, besides its access is very simple, it is only necessary to have access to the internet, it has a series of features like diagrams, flow management, project monitoring, labels to point out something important and also allows not only to achieve efficient planning but to show the project so simple and all thanks to its interface is very intuitive, dynamic and attractive so that any user can adapt to it quickly and the best thing is that the projects can be shared for visualization with colleagues, that is why this software is ideal to manage planning and presentation of projects in a simple way and very effective at the business level.

Cons

Its prices are somewhat high but considering that it provides the right tools and a very effective support it is worth the investment in this software, since any doubt or inconvenience is taken care of immediately which has avoided delays in deliveries.

Neyda Jose from Paxata

An ideal software for any development team of any company

It has allowed us to plan and create project development routes in a simpler way, as well as to work on any type of project and to show our progress to our customers in order to keep them up to date

Pros

Firstly, it is a software that offers an excellent ease of use and works fast, besides this product called ProductPlan gives us the advantage of importing data from other tools with which it is integrated as Jira, allowing us to create roadmaps for the development of our business projects in a much simpler, more efficient and organized way, since we only drag and drop the elements that we need, this is thanks to the fact that it is a highly intuitive tool and has a high level of customer service since they always give answers to each problem immediately.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to understand why certain tools work within the software because it brings so many that it becomes somewhat complex at times, but it is all a question of continuing to investigate it day by day

Nicole from Genius Avenue

Great tool to bridge the gap between the tech team and leadership

Pros

I've used this at two different organizations and with a number of Agile teams. It has been invaluable in striking a balance w/Sr. leadership to see high level and longer-term plans, while also allowing the team to have an eye on what's in flight and yet to come. I utilize the Azure integration in my Epics backlog to allow for the automated progress completion percentage to update. In my role as a Product Owner or Product Manager, it's imperative to have a tool that allows for some level of self-serve and transparency to what we're working on and towards.

Cons

Wish the open space between bars on the roadmap would automatically be removed vs. having to shift all the bars up. I want the view to be as concise as possible

John from Autodesk

So easy to get up and running and share your roadmap and product/project plans with others!

Pros

So easy to learn and the features are very straightforward yet powerful. By far the easiest platform to learn and share throughout any organization - regardless of size - to collaborate on project/roadmap planning, and then to communicate those plans. Being able to share a "view only" version of your roadmap to those who are no ProductPlan users is a huge plus, and that same view can even be embedded in a wiki page or other collaboration platform. In addition to all that, being able to integrate with JIRA adds so much value, giving you up-to-date status on the implementation/engineering effort for your plan. ProductPlan is a win-win for every part of your organization!

Cons

Nothing to note at this time. All of the shortcomings we identified in the beginning were quickly addressed by the ProductPlan team.

Matthew from InkSoft

We love ProductPlan, using it every day to manage our Software Product initiatives (Epics & Stories)

I use ProductPlan to communicate, coordinate, and visualize business goals for our business. This allows for Stakeholders to see the 50,000 ft. view while simultaneously keeping the Design, Development and Quality Assurance Teams focused and on-target. Our JIRA Epics and Stories integrate with ProductPlan via daily, or instantaneous, sync which count story points and/or number of stories per epic, allowing us to glance at a percentage of Epic completion at a glance. More than just a Gantt Chart, its a superb, integrated web application that helps keep our business focused. Customer services is awesome and they have worked with me a number of times to help solve and understand how to best use their product in tandem with JIRA.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, integration sync with JIRA

Cons

Scaling of gantt chart bar height (extremely minor issue) but that would help with showing the charts on monitor screens which don't allow for zoom-scaling.

Zebulon from Samtec

Extremely positive

Pros

The best benefit, for me, is how simple to use but effective it is. I've used MS Project and other tools that can be overwhelming when you open them up and not very intuitive. It didn't take me hours of watching videos to create my first roadmap. Another perk is customer service is quick to respond and always helpful. There are bugs in every application, so I've found a few but their customer service team has sometimes resolved things on their in within a matter of hours from me providing feedback about the bug. They also follow up via e-mail if I have something pending that gets resolved.

Cons

Some aspects of it are almost too simple. More freedom with font size and placement of text would help the output look cleaner, especially when printing. However, I fully believe it's only a matter of time before this is implemented.

Bobbi from Cambridge

Corporate transparency game changer

Product Plan is has helped our team take our work to the next level by giving us a professional and easy to read layout. Hyperlinks are easy to share with updates and explanations from inception to implementation.

Pros

* Master Plan roll up * User views based on tags so everyone can have a consistent message * Easy to use interface getting us out of the excel nightmare * Ability to share via web links

Cons

I had one bug with viewing a bar that i added and found out i had to reset my filters, which was not a problem. I messaged customer service and received quick and easy feedback to fix and avoid.

Reasons for Switching to ProductPlan

To help provide our team with a more professional and credible platform to share with executive leadership.

Jackie from Test Innovators

Clearly designed by people who understand Product Management

Provides a great roadmap visual to drive strategic prioritization conversations and decisions.

Pros

I love how simple it is to create visually pleasing Roadmaps that tell the right story for each stakeholder group. Product Plan has struck the balance between staying easy to use while also offering a ton of flexibility. I've found this tool has been incredible helpful to keep all the business functions aligned and coordinated. The drag and drop capability on the timeline view facilitates our prioritization conversations. It's super clear when we are juggling too much and need to make tough decisions. This is the first tool I've found that makes it easy to tell the full story of getting product delivered. It's not just Product and Dev that need to share Roadmap plans. There is a ton of coordination that needs to happen across Marketing, Sales, Services and Support to ensure a release is successful. ProductPlan helps me show those dependencies and track activities clearly. It's keeping the whole business accountable.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment. It's doing exactly what I need it to do.

Oleksandr from PVD Technology

Software which maintains our productivity

Pros

First of all, the quick start means a lot for any software, and ProductPlan has provided us with the ability to import data from, for instance, VSTS, Jira, or a casual spreadsheet to enable us to build a roadmap like in a brace of shakes. On-the-fly scheme of updating our plans from ProductPlan has impressed us with the ease of drag-and-drop toolbar and such structural elements as lanes and containers.

Cons

Besides the fact that ProductPlan is pretty simple in navigation, as well as its customization, we like that we can get the appropriate help from the vendor to make troubleshooting really fast and progressive. Of course, we wouldn’t mind if the vendor decided to add some new functionality in the present one, but we are completely satisfied with the current abilities.

Nicolas from Lionbridge

Good roadmap software

We use across product teams and it has truly replaced PowerPoint so it serves its purpose and I recommend it. Team seems receptive to feedback, although I have yet to see requested features actually implemented.

Pros

I like that it integrates with development software Azure DevOps to track progress of features we implement.

Cons

I think UI is in need of an overhaul to use modern UI/Angular framework.

Makenzie from IS

Keeps Me Organized

This product keeps me organized and on track.

Pros

Cons

Not the easiest product to get started with since it has so many features.

We use this software to score and rank software enhancements.

Organization and tracking

Pros

The ability to keep a main list of projects within the parking lot and score them in our quarterly meetings.

Cons

The road mapping portion is a little generic. When flagging milestones the icons are a little hard to recognize what they stand for.

Richard from Equals

Simple but effective

Pros

The simplicity of ProductPlan is it's greatest strength - it's simple to get started and has just the right amount of features to be flexible without being limited

Cons

There is scope for further integrations

Diego from ACM

Product wise it is fine, but potential security risk is too big

As soon as we discovered the security risk, we removed the integration.

Pros

If you are a manager type, that needs the charts, etc, it's great

Cons

Their github integration requires you to give them organization access, this is too wide, it means that is they get hacked, the hacker will have "write" access to your repository, not just issues or pull request, they can write and push code. This is a common issue with a lot of integrations, and requires ProductPlan to redo a big chunk of their github integration to solve it

Reasons for Choosing ProductPlan

Ended up not staying with them

Laurence from Cherwell Software

Super Easy Tool To Use For Planning Your Product Roadmap Out

Pros

I love it that you can add bars to the roadmap within a few clicks.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I dislike about ProductPlan yet.

Does the job; not great for collaborating

Pros

It accomplishes its core goal of visualizing a product roadmap without a ton of bells and whistles.

Cons

It's hard to collaborate with my team. Not everyone has a paid account just so they can occasionally update one bar on the roadmap, so it falls on the 1-2 people that do. Users can't comment and suggest changes.

Sarah from FluidStance (YAY!)

Great onboarding and VERY easy to use!

Pros

What I like most is that it's very intuitive and so easy to use. We didn't have to kill ourselves and spend a lot of time just learning how to use the tool. It was great to have our entire cross-functional team on it and using it right away with no issues or major questions. We've abandoned other tools in the past because they were so hard to learn and/or a pain to use...I feel our productivity actually went down with those! The ProductPlan software seems like it will have more staying power for our team. Yay!

Cons

I know you can add links, but it would be great if you could also attach documents to tasks/activities. I also would love it if you could link activities on the timeline so if the timing on something (e.g. a gating item like a key deliverable) gets changed, when you move it, it will move all other tasks associated with it too. Right now even though I may have things linked, I have to manually move a whole bunch of stuff one-by-one if there is a component delay or something.

Amanda from Ajilon

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Number one project management software

I really admire its feature to share my road-maps to whosoever I want to share with and also it enables me to work more cooperatively.

Pros

This application helps me to view multiple plans through its amazing view that could easily manage larger views as well. One more thing that I specifically I like in it is plan making features that helps in planning on different issues.

Cons

In my opinion it’s a good product to maintain all the workflow in a steady way. I really do not find any complain about it.

Chris from Tala (formerly InVenture)

this was the missing link I've been looking for! :D

Pros

* ability to sync directly to/from JIRA epics/stories * "containers" serve as a level higher than JIRA epics/stories but keep them grouped together * ability to look globally across all roadmaps to identify dependencies and collisions

Cons

* dragging bars and containers into plan is a little sensitive * parking lot and planning board seem to be neglected features

Eddie from Four Winds Interactive

Gets the job done

Overall Product Plan does what I nedd it to do and gets everyone on the same page to have discussions.

Pros

Very simple to get up and running out of the gate. I haven't played with all of the configurations, but it does allow me to provide a consolidated view of the projects in flight.

Cons

I haven't played with the integrations, but I would love to try out their Jira integration to see if it is worthwhile. At times the drag and drop can be clunky, but the team is responsive to suggestions.

Dean from Palmer and Harvey

Great tool for the job but feels overwhelming

You can plan and work on any project from building a shed to creating software.

Pros

Has a ton of features, is a web app, has a great free trial without limitations, cc details and it's a full month. Workspace design is simple and customizable, Product Plan also has an in-app tutorial which I found useful.

Cons

Too many features, I feel like there should be several user levels depending on what kinf of projwct you work on. Too many distracting things that require a lot of time to eithr master ot mark as unncessary.

Matt from Asurint

Intuitive

Ease of use and not a development specific tool. Can be used across all segments of the company. Captures of the narrative you are trying to communicate. Solid content to support and educate those who are building for this first time.

Pros

Compared to some of the other tools I reviewed, I was building roadmaps within minutes with Product Plan. It is self explanatory and leads you as a user. Strong usability.

Cons

There are still a few more features and integrations required, but they have been communicited as being on the Product Roadmap.

Ruchir from ADP

ProductPlan - the tool that ties up enterprise plans to team plans

It has been great. Working on the product has increased my efficiency as a product manager. Describing the product plan to teams and senior management has been very easy. This tool gives great features to balance communication within the organization very well.

Pros

Drill down and drill up features when collapsing work packages or expanding them. The features to share, export, integrate, and compare product plans are very helpful.

Cons

The integration is not seamless with tools like Rally. They however provide an open API to connect.

Robert from Ned Davis Research

Industry: Investment Management

Great organizational tool and provides a line of site to projects, people, and technology

Keeping track of various tracks and projects and having a better line of site. Makes it easy to have conversations with IT and Product to review dependencies and prioirty

Pros

Intuitive to start. Like the link to Jira and SharePoint, Good customer service, Planning Board and Parking Lot are get features to be incorporated into the software.

Cons

While pretty simple to get going, there are some tricks and tips that make the software much more useful and I needed to be shown these tips.

Charles from Recurly

Good roadmap tool

Pros

Makes it easy for a product team to share high-level roadmap items within an organization.

Cons

Clunky integration into systems like Confluence.

Cory from ARAG

ProductPlan was very easy to learn. We were able to onboard additional users in a couple hours.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to see our company roadmap in an easy to follow format. Roadmaps can be created at different levels of the organization...from Executive overviews to agile teams.

Cons

Would love to see an 'UNDO' feature added to the map. Oftentimes, a bar gets moved on the map inadvertently and it would be nice to click an undo button. We use Rally for our agile team tracking software. We'd love to see integration added for Rally.

Ellen from Gannett

it just worked for me .... that's good UX

Pros

It was easy to self learn ... discovery didn't take too long and I was able to find most of the features I needed on my own. The visual representation of and UI with drag and drop was great.

Cons

a little more clarify on some navigation - clear messaging on date ranges (which may have been entered wrong). When I entered date ranges incorrectly, the plan didnt' show as expected - i had to enlist CS (who were GREAT, btw).

Heidi from Angie's List

Easy Roadmapping, But Integrations Aren't Intuitive

Pros

It's super easy to create and move boxes, and I like the visualization overall.

Cons

The Jira integration isn't intuitive, I'm not clear on how to connect my roadmap items to their corresponding Jira stories. I would love a better integration so that I can more seamlessly manage my roadmap.

Kami from Section Studios

Industry: Computer Games

The best planning software ever

Pros

The ability to make planning adjustments without commitment to dependices which loses focus on the planning part.

Cons

No offline mode or client software to plan when not online. When the software has a lot going on, depending on the browser or CPU you have, it tends to slow down.

Ian from ProductPlan

Nicole from Red Hat

Best Roadmapping Tool I've Used

Pros

Feature rich Visually pleasing Flexible Great support

Cons

ProductPlan does have a learning curve, but they offer excellent customer training and support. I can always rely on a speedy response from their team.

Andrew from SciSports

Helpful but not perfect

Pros

- Easy to get started - Lane, container, and bar system is simple and effective - Sprint lines and milestones help to add context

Cons

The export functionality is too basic and does not provide a nice clear summary in many instances.

Excellent trial, hands on support!

Pros

I really like the ability to be able to cobine roadmaps, and the look and feel of the product is great.

Cons

I would say it could work better in IE, but that is a small issue. It works better in various browsers.

Victor from Dashbid Media

ProductPlan review

I evaluated several roadmap products in depth and found ProductPlan the easiest and most versatile to use. It didn't box me in, but instead offered me the flexibility to start where I wanted to in the process. I really like how easy it is to create and share theme based roadmaps with multiple levels of grouping epics together. It also provides great tools for backlog management and prioritization. Even if you don't end up using them I recommend you follow their blog!: https://www.productplan.com/blog/ I want to specially highlight their support. They are very quick to respond and always willing to jump on a phone call and go above and beyond in helping out.

Peter from Wealth Wizards

Great all around, trail was slick, training was useful and comms have easy

Pros

- Jira integration to track progress - The fact that things can be added to the roadmap OR the parking lot is really neat - The roadmap is a really nice presentation tool, but also useful in collaborative planning as it is easy/simple to use

Cons

I was really excited about the planning board, benefit and cost scoring table. We use something similar, but our approach is slightly too complicated to be achieved in ProductPlan, which is a shame

Mitch from Protective Life

Great Product, Met Our Needs

Very positive experience.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and allowed enough detail to see a big picture of all our initiatives.

Cons

Would like to have seen more fields to specify details about an initiative.

Ashley from Indochino

Intuitive experience

Pros

I have been mainly using ProductPlan to create roadmaps which has been very easy to use and has a lot of great features. I find the drag and drop bars and containers the most helpful as they make roadmaps super easy to create and adjust.

Kasey from Real Vision

Good tool, but I want a bit more

Pros

The exporting options are AMAZING. It's great that I can choose the view, the format, etc. It's very easy to export the roadmap and distribute to stakeholders.

Cons

I wish I could see more info along with each component or feature. Like subfeatures.

Natalie from Change Healthcare

Clunky

Pros

Product Plan is a basic Road mapping software. Once everything has been mapped out, the tool allows you to color code and it's fairly easy to read.

Cons

I think this product is very clunky. It's not easy to navigate, it's not intuitive, and it does not integrate with other products we use daily to manage the roadmap. I think there are far better roadmapping software available.

Ellen from Gannett

Easy to use and intuitive

I needed a tool to help define my organization's several product lines. This has everything I needed and allowed me to deliver the roadmaps on time - thanks