• Pros

• "Easy to use. Very clean design. Great sharing functionality. There are a lot of options out there, and I think Project.co is one of the best values around."

• "I love how easy it is to use. I had no problem getting used to the functionality. "

• "You can easily manage and delegate tasks on a project to teammates. You can invite team members from both of your company and from the client's company."

• Cons

• "Still on development but their team work on new features all day."

• "- menu defaults to open!; - could do with onboarding templates / rules when adding clients to a project. Minor issue. - No api BUT zapier integration is planned;"

• "If you're looking for a large enterprise comprehensive software package like a CRM, Accounting Program, Asset Manager, then this is not the tool for you."

Browse Project.co Reviews

Francis from KHJ Consulting

I love this tool!

I signed up for Project.co a few weeks ago and I love it! It is really easy to use and checks off all of the boxes for me. I have been trying to find a project management tool for a while now, but the others I found either cost way too much for what I needed or they didn't work very well. If you are someone who manages multiple projects with various team members, Project.co is the obvious choice!

Pros

Cons

I wish external users could create tasks.

Reasons for Choosing Project.co

I need more functionality than the free solutions could provide and the paid solutions weren't worth the cost when factoring in what I needed.

mark from 27Bytes LTD

10/10 easy to use and great developers

As a software startup in this increasingly competitive market, my company 27Bytes LTD has been looking for exciting new alternatives to the "usual" software choices. Breaking the mould from the age old, and dare I say boring existing solutions! We believe in supporting other SMEs so when something like project.co comes along we jumped at a chance to try it! It fits really well with our agile workflows and accommodates different users preferred layouts as you can quickly switch views from Kanban to list to scheduler to calendar! Kanban and scheduler views are where it's at for us though, nice neat columns of data and an easy way to check work loads and manage client expectations at a glance. Onboarding clients is quite easy too, and looks great when you setup the DNS for a custom domain! being able to share notes and files means less searching through emails and keeping all project related data in the project. Using Kanban view allows you to change states quicker too, so if you need to update a few different tasks at the same time then switch views and simply move columns! nice and easy. I've saved the best till last, no android app is a huge bonus to balancing work-life. I've cleared off my trello widget from my phones home screen as I've no need for trello anymore! and with that simple change I'm no longer thinking about work everytime I use my phone. A link to login to project.co on my work laptop and my morning routine has vastly improved.

Pros

- easy to get started using it; - custom domain name; - multiple different task and project views; - customisable; - generous user limits; - no phone app!! great to get away from being work mode all the time ! - Great road map; - Storage for notes and uploads to keep everything in one place; - private area away from clients! great feature in itself meaning a project is contained entirely; - Fits right in with agile workflows; - Devs seem to genuinely care in the product and their users!

Mayo from LBPP-LIA

The Tool to Collaborate on Project

Managing team member and tasks is easier with the help of this tool.

Pros

Cons

So far there's no complaint about using this software. Everything works as advertised, just as how my team needs it.

Marco from IMAGA

Give it a try and you're hooked!

I finally have a project management tool that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg, that works without me having to explain everything to my personnel or my clients and freelancers.

Pros

I’ve been searching for the right project management tool for 5 years. Project.co is the first Project Management App I actually kept using more than a week! We love the non-cluttered workspace and and the unlimited projects, tasks and clients feature. The attention to detail such as importing the favicon of my clients website help recognize projects in the list-view. I love the fact I can add clients and freelancers and don’t have to explain to them how Project.co works.

Cons

I'd love to see us do even MORE with Project.co. There is a Calendar view for your tasks. It has a weekly/daily view, but it lacks a vertical hour axis (like iCal does). Tasks get placed in a list on the right day. That is okay, but it would be even better if I could place tasks on a specific time. That helps my developer see how much time he has and what needs to be done when.

Reasons for Choosing Project.co

Project.co is more flexible, build for growth of my company and more affordable.

Nathan from Plan Works

Breath of Fresh Air in a Crowded Space

Throughout the last 6 years I have been running my business using a spreadsheet, on occasions testing various bits of software to try and make my life easier, however none of them had everything I needed. My tech guy made me aware of Project.co, telling me he has started to use it and I should try it. Signing up to Project.co was one of the best business decisions I have made, I can see where each piece of work is in my process, see what everyone is doing and have a complete audit trail of the conversations that I have with my clients. The support has been absolutely outstanding with quick responses via the web chat tool, direct email and also a one to one screen sharing call where [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are more than happy to show you around. They are very open to ideas about features that might be useful which together with the fact any data is stored here in the UK via the Amazon S3 servers is a massive tick in terms of our GDPR responsibilities. If you are looking a project management tool that does project management well and a lot lot more and like to work with like minded business people who are very receptive to feedback and suggestions, look no further than Project.co.

Pros

Ease of use, great support, intuitive.

Cons

I have suggested that they allow users to be able to upload and download multiple documents at the same time.

Reasons for Choosing Project.co

Excellent support and willing to listen to ideas.

Sanjay from Panen Digital

The Best Rising Star Project Management Software

I have pretty impressed with how easy & concise the things are inside this project management. This project management has learned from all the other ones which are in the market, take the most important functions, throw the functions which are hardly used or unnecessary & gave birth to Project. In short, it's Easy & Concise, Not Complicated & Oversize

Pros

I am running a Digital Marketing Agency & I have been using Trello so far & what I fell lack in there is the ability to see all the project on one screen in comparison to what I can see in MY TASK & ALL TASK which belongs to the whole team. Moreover, in TASK feature, I have an option to see it in List, Calendar, Scheduler & Kanban View. I love the Scheduler View, it lets me know who is busy & who is free. This really the power of Project.co. Next is the Discussion Panel which is inside each project so whatever conversation between the team involved are there, we don't waste any more time tracking our previous conversation. This feature is liking having SLACK inside Project.co without paying any extra dime. Another advantage is having an External User from the client-side is definitely a game-changer. We don't have to update them every day, they just can login & see the development. It is time-saving. Last about the file storage, that is also making life easy as all the related project assets are there. Another time-saving feature.

Cons

Because it is still new, there are still bug issues that need to be fixed. About features which are still lacking, it is already on the roadmap, just need to be out ASAP, for example, the mobile version.

Reasons for Choosing Project.co

It has exactly all the functions that I need & it is on Limited Time Deal.

James from JRXD | James Roberts Experience Design

The Perfect PM Tool for the Entrepreneur or Startup!

Their public roadmap is a huge plus, showing off all the new shiny features that are yet to come, it's exciting to be a part of this! I love this product and have been using it daily to build my business, they've made it almost too easy!! I only wish I found them sooner.

Pros

Project.co has allowed me to simplify my client interaction and keep all the conversations in one place. Between file sharing, comments, and quick task view I'm hitting all milestones in stride. I've used other client facing products before and they have always become bloated and have had a steep learning curve for the client. With Project.co this wasn't the case! It's intuitive and easy to get onboard and find your way around the project. PM's have dived in and within 10 mins created a new project, added clients, and started the convo after our kickoff meetings. Customer service is above and beyond anything I could have expected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. Available to answer simple questions on the spot all the way up to complex integration walkthroughs this team has it all.

Cons

This is is super small and probably already in their planned releases. But the ability to completely edit and change the UI colors/branding in the app itself. (Button color, Left panel bg color, Login page details)

Mohammed from Nixupken

Project.co is one of the simplest project management solutions in the market.

Pros

I run a digital agency business remotely and I always require to use a tool to manage my projects thus I have used many different project management solutions to manage my projects, but what I have always been struggling from is that those tools seem so complicated and confusing for my team as well as for my clients, which is really frustrating, and it is not possible for me to teach them a new tool every time as it is more important for me to focus on my business. Therefore I always used to try my hands on different project management tools to find something that is simple and power-packed which I can use permanently for my business but I never got full satisfaction until I started using Project.co and now I am settled. Hence according to me and my team, Project.co is the simplest project management tool among the other tools we have used earlier, even without compromising on any essential feature that is must for my business. And the best part about Project.co is that it has a great founder and team behind the tool to provide top quality support whenever I need which is the backbone of this company. So in my opinion, if someone is looking for a simple yet powerful project management tool then Project.co is just NO-BRAINER.

Cons

I think being a business owner I need more integration options with other leading tools to run the business smoothly. But when I see their project roadmap on https://project.canny.io/ it makes me feel happy and satisfied that they are already working on so many things and they are executing things fast.

Chaim from Antiquity Software

Excellent product & great value for money

Excellent project management tool for a small business that doesn't want to spend lots of money on such a tool.

Pros

We are a small software development business with three in-house full-time developers and one part-time remote developer. We have tried several open source and paid project management tools previously, but they were all a bit clunky (open sourced) or too expensive for our small business. None of them provided limited access for clients (without extra cost) and some were just too feature-rich for our small team. Project.co seems to be the perfect fit - both from a cost and feature perspective. I like that fact that’s it continually being updated and we can also provide feedback and suggestions. It has proved to be of huge benefit to my team and exceptional value for money.

Cons

Very minor things like when I go into a project I want it to go straight to the tasks not to the project details... but I'm picking at straws here as this is a very small issue and only takes one click to get where I want to be.

Price and flexibility

Michael from Abstract HR

Why I really like Project.co

Project.co serves several useful purposes: 1. It helps to capture activities and serves as a tickler for tasks that need to be performed. 2. It allows you to create projects and assign tasks to specific individuals to ensure they are appropriately managed and completed on time. 3. It can broadcast activities performed to external users, allocate time to each task, and bill clients for work performed. Additionally, I appreciate the many ways you can view project activities to gain a better understanding of the progress made.

Pros

Project.co is literally transformational. I am using it to make my business more efficient and productive. As an HR Consultant, the client-facing aspect is very beneficial because my clients can see in real-time how much work I'm doing for them. In fact, it is such a great application that I've already started to implement Project.co in my client's businesses. The rate of adoption is high because the application is easy to use and they can easily see the benefit. For the reasons mentioned above, Project.co has my highest recommendation.

Cons

I'm anticipating the rollout for the mobile platform and the interface to Quick Books, Salesflare & Better Proposals.

Andrew from Digital Quokka

Project.co Review

Pros

As a freelance consultant with many clients, each demanding different scopes of work, I needed a project management tool to manage my time as well as allowing me to monitor and control the work of other freelancers who I work in collaboration with. I've been using Trello for years but thought I'd give Project.co a try and I'm incredibly glad I have. It's incredibly easy to use and I can view my open tasks in a number of different formats including a calendar view as well as a card type style (which I recently found out is called a "kanban view") without having to download and pay extra for "power ups" as I was with Trello. I can still add clients to give them visibility to what I am working on, but I can hide any internal tasks that I don't want them to see too by making them "private". I can assign other freelancers to tasks and attach documents, instructions and chat with them in a "discussion" section which is important for me as I like to keep all the comms in one place. It's also useful as there is a "time" section where I can log times and keep track of how long tasks are taking me. What I found really useful, was the ability to white label the software and host it on my own domain. As far as my clients are concerned, it looks like the project management tool is bespoke to me and gives me an air of professionalism I don't believe my competitors have. Finally, the team are extremely proactive in continually adding features and benefits to the platform.

Cons

As it's new, it's not quite got all the functionality I need. For example, I'd like to be able to add times at task level and not just project level. As I said before, however, the team has an extensive road map and they are continually making additions to their software.

Bob from Griner Communications

Industry: Graphic Design

Project.co is the perfect project management and client communication tool for my small agency!

1) I am able to collaborate with clients easily without chasing email threads. 2) I am able to upload proofs and links to assets that I need clients to review and approve. 3) I can use Project.co to very easily initiate an bill/invoice to a client. 4) I can take private notes and information about specific clients no this platform as well. 5) If I link my Strip or SagePay account, clients can pay immediately.

Pros

It's the perfect combination of client collaboration, project management, and file sharing. I can even send an invoice easily to my clients. It's not bloated with too much project detail and complexity, and has just the right amount of depth to take care of my agency needs. Project.co has the shortest learning curve of any project management tool I've seen. It has a very intuitive user experience for people who do not have project management software experience. The terms and language used are what I use every day in my agency: Company, Project, Client. The support and assistance is just a click away with the inline chat window, so you have immediate help if needed. They actively listen to users/admins, and are rolling out updates and helpful features regularly. I have given it strong recommendations to friends and other business owners in my network.

Reasons for Choosing Project.co

Cost, ease of use, intuitive / UX, features, simple, not overly complex.

Gabriel from Funnel Hacker México

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Simplest project management software out there

I had been looking for a simple way to manage my projects, using different Software and found Project.co the simple and less complicate to use for my team.

Pros

Simple and intuitive to use. My team got working on it on the frist day

Cons

Still on development but their team work on new features all day.

Price for some features

Glen from Digest Digital

My Project.co

It is a simple process to invite your clients to a specific project where they can see the project steps and progression. Files can be shared, and a multiway discussion started to move the project forward. This process enables all conversations to be kept in one place rather than scattered over lots of email or telephone calls. I have white labelled my Project.co and my clients are invited by email to join Project.co (white labelled) with their personal login and defined client area. Privacy for users both internal and external can be defined.

Pros

One of Project.co's many strong points is customer support. Executive from Project.co responds within hours or even immediately to a support question, and solves it. Project.co allows the steps of a project to be clearly defined, tasks created with status, and progress monitored, etc.. This is a customer-facing project management tool where both parties are informed as to project progress and steps. It adds that extra touch of professionalism to your business.

Cons

SAAS products are generally on a continual improvement process so I am looking forward to future developments and enhancements.

Korey from Worry Free Web Design And SEO

Project management made simple

Pros

HI, I have been looking for a project management program for a while now and have tried a few and paid out a good amount for one of them. after 1.5 years of forcing myself to use it I found Project.co I found Project.co to be quick to setup and easy to follow the workflow. Although it looks simplistic it has a lot of features that work well for my team and clients. I love that I can setup internal and external users and track my discussion and tasks in a easy and convenient to find way. They provide a spot for clients to upload files so I can track them for a project. No more setting up Google drive shares or dropbox. I also like that I can setup payments and handle everything that I need from on app. I use my Project.co for my Web Design business but could be use for most any type of business.

Cons

So far it has been an exact fit for what I needed. Don't really have anything bad to say about it.

Anthony from Born Wild

An Excellent Piece of Software

Pros

Project.co is the best project management software I have come across in my search for getting projects organized and completed. Its unique quality is its simplicity, giving me everything I need, and nothing that I don’t. Without distraction, I can stay focused and it allows my time to be used more effectively and efficiently.

Cons

I have so far found no negatives in my use of this product.

Project.co is a dynamic and robust project management tool

Pros

Cons

Not much. They have been AMAZINGLY open to fielding and implementing feature requests.

Reasons for Choosing Project.co

Better price, easier to use and great customer service!

Blaine from Marketing Assault

Compelling to use and a great balance of features while not being too overwhelming

Over the last few years the complexities involved in running my business has grown quite significantly. Along with this has been my need to keep much more organized in keeping track of my various tasks and processes. I have used Asana and Trello with on-and-off success but can't seem to find that sweet spot between too overwhelming or too basic for my needs with either of these. For me, Project.co is hitting the sweet spot that I couldn't quite find before. I'm finding the ease of use along with the great flexibility is really encouraging me to stay focused on what's important and keeping me organized.

Pros

It hits the sweet spot between too complex and too simple, along with it's ease of use. I find myself encouraged to use Project.co daily.

Cons

No mobile app although I think it's in development.

David from Platinum Web Media

First time user of Project.co

Pros

"I have found project.co very easy to use. It is a simple yet extremely powerful project management tool which my outsourced freelancers have also found very easy to use, as well as my clients.. The support team is very fast to get back to you and have found them very helpful when first setting up. It is a tool that will certainly help your business if you manage multiple people and projects, and also need clients to make comments on projects. Overall, its a 10/10 from me. Well done guys."

Cons

Nothing, i'ts super simple yet powerful.

Beecher from Shenandoah Websites

Industry: Information Services

Project Tracking software that keeps everyone updated

Project.co has made it easier for me to keep projects moving and keep clients updated on what's been done and what's coming next with their new website.

Pros

It's great for keeping a team coordinated and on task. I use it for web development projects and it's easy to see where the project is throughout its life. Easily customized to meet any project and well organized in workflow.

Cons

The interface can be "busy" at times, and it's easy to click the wrong button, I've found. This doesn't hinder my use, it just makes me pay closer attention to mouse clicks.

Mehmet from Freelance

Industry: Translation and Localization

A Great All-rounder for PMs

Pros

I use Project.co for both my personal projects and team projects. I chose Project.co because it allows me to use list and kanban view anytime, collaborate with my team. The key feature that attracted me at first was the Scheduler. Now, I can schedule my time better taking a look at my current tasks in a calendar layout. Also, I can manage my team's time better because I can see the blank time slots on the Scheduler, a great tool for most project managers.

Cons

Scheduler feature needs some improvement.

Piergiorgio from Pgtal

Awesome project management platform

Pros

I came across Project.co only recently and it changed completely the way I manage projects with my team, it is incredible how easier is now to share information about the projects directly through the internal chat. We used to have different platforms and now we can deal with project management and communication in just one place!

Cons

At the moment it’s impossible to tag people on the group chat. They are working on this feature so I’m all exited about it, they are a great team

Price

Marcus from DR

Project Management Tool that Focuses on User Experience

Pros

I've just started using Project.co and I'm enjoying it very much. It's very well polished, easy to use and focuses on the user experience, which makes it a so easy to get my clients onboard. The reply to email feature is my favorite as it gives my clients flexibility and convenience, while keeping things organized. This is really a solid tool and I appreciate all the work put into this!

Cons

Nothing at this point. Their support team is top-notch anyway.

Deadrick from PSD Group

Customer Service #1!!!!

Pros

The customer service! Everyone has their own experiences and will make their opinions accordingly...Let me just say, my experience has bee excellent! Bar none! All the help and the assistance I need! I suggest dealing with the support for on-boarding this product to make a simple and smooth transition! They aim to please!

Cons

Need to add subtasks along with dependencies of tasks to make this truly sufficient and viable platform!

Rieki from Hypha

Exactly what we needed.

Pros

We're a decentralzong global team looking for a platform that can bring in the diversity bof our projects and group efforts into an easily managed and coordinated space. We're just getting started, but already excited about the possibilities and ease of use!

Cons

Small add: but if it were possible to have an invite code (much like Slack) that could be used for new members to join - it would make adding new members much easier.

Narayan from Lead My Way Pty Ltd

Great Task Management Tool

Project.co It’s a wonderful management tool and I recommend every business should have it who are working with different internal team members as this gives a complete clear picture of the way tasks are moving in a company and also a better control and the clarity to entire team .

Pros

Ease of use and great simplicity to carry your task management build for businesses of. Any size

Cons

It’s at early stage they have few things in roadmap , few functionality features is missing

John from 3rd Coast Domains

Simple Yet Powerful

Pros

Our team has found Project.co to be somewhat simple yet powerful. The ease of use and setup as well as functionality is amazing. Our clients love the ability to be informed on the latest updates. This is one of the best programs for communicating, collaborating and managing products.

Cons

So far there really isnt any cons that my team members have mentioned.

lily from Ernst & Young

The One Dashboard to Manage Your Projects

This software helps me and my team to manage our projects better.

Pros

It keeps your projects in one place so you can work more effectively. This includes one dashboard for all your communication among teammates. You can manage, assign, and complete tasks; share files; and set deadlines.

Cons

There's nothing that can be complained about this software. But a the addition of wysiwyg editor would be nice.

Jason from Dion Training Solutions

Great customer support!

Pros

The software has great customer support. They were able to quickly solve any issues we threw at them!

Cons

I have not found any cons so far during my usage.

Richard from LeadStream Orlando Web Design

Great Support!

Pros

Their customer support team is so quick and able to help.

Cons

I haven't had time to utilize it yet... haha :)