All ProofHub Reviews

Hasan

Reviewed January 2022

Great collaboration tool for teams working remotely or hybrid.

As we started to fill in remote positions at our company, it became difficult to bring remote employees on the same page with in-house members. We needed a strong platform that could facilitate communication between these teams. ProofHub offered a way to share project information as well as communication tools for our teams in an easy-to-use package. We were able to move out of Skype and email which were hard to track. The tool consolidated all project communication in a manageable interface that made the teams focus back on work, rather than struggling with emails and pings all day. So, overall, we have reduced several challenges related to remote work using ProofHub.

PROS

We like the fact that it has several collaboration features for remote teams. We have several team members who work remotely and communicating with them can often become difficult. The tool helped us build a communication workflow, streamline daily work updates and reduce conflicts in remote settings. Our teams share work files and track project flow using the web and mobile apps.

CONS

As there are a lot of updates flowing all day, we wanted to tweak notification delivery somehow. Not a great disliking but hopefully this feature gets added in upcoming versions.

Abhishek

Internet, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Scalable project management tool with many customization options

It can be difficult to get started, especially for those who are unfamiliar with project management software.

PROS

ProofHub is an incredibly strong and scalable project management tool that helps teams and businesses be more efficient and productive. Whether you’re handling a single or multiple projects at once, ProofHub assists with great organization and tracking features to make sure your projects don’t deviate from track. With all this said, I love ProofHub for its multilingual interface and fantastic customer support team.

CONS

What makes ProofHub standout is that it is really extensive; whether it’s project management, time tracking, file management, instant messaging, online proofing and much more. You can manage all aspects of your work with a single tool. While there are a lot of features, there’s nothing complicated and less tech-savvy users like me can use the tool with no issues whatsoever. The Scheduling calendar allows me to bring all my tasks, events, and milestones in one place. I get updates of all the activities taking place in my account through real-time in-app, desktop, email, and mobile notifications.

Reasons for switching to ProofHub

Smooth onboarding process, minimal learning curve, and ideal even for less-tech savvy users.

Reviewed March 2018

Step in the right direction

All in all the platform is a relatively easy and full system for content approval and management. There are areas that need to be improved and more user customization would benefit this platform greatly.

PROS

ProofHub is a great solution for project management and content approval. It keeps things under one system and logs interactions and approvals on content allowing seamless workflows. The platform is wide reaching and that gives the team flexibility to scale and this puts proofhub in a great position. However, it does have some limitations.

CONS

The training modules are very basic and hard to really get through. We found them to be low quality and not helpful. The other major limitation was approval and access leveling. We used this platform as a client portal and content approval platform and found that the various elements could not always be partitioned in a way that made sense. PH gives you a set number of predefined roles and you can not customize This making it difficult. Last, the redundancy of certain elements renamed as something similar creates confusion among users.

Ulrich

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

My ProofHub

What could be better than being able to manage my projects and organize my tasks while remaining in constant contact with my staff? A free version of this software could be considered.

PROS

I love this software, it's just incredible. I can manage my projects and plan all my tasks while collaborating with my staff even remotely.

CONS

The unavailability of a free version limits detailed exploration of the software, as its free trial does not last long.

Dwayne

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Smooth sailing while working remotely and otherwise

A project management software platform was something my team thought would take long getting accustomed to and would create a rift between people but it has actually been a smooth ride and it has actually brought us closer together

PROS

ProofHub is all in all a reliable tool for our team. It has proven to be robust and it’s safe to say my team will be using it for the years to come. I like that the interface is very easy to get used to. It is also a preferred platform because it allows you to communicate in multiple ways with chat features and team discussion portals and all.

CONS

Since we were using a lot of tools before we got ProofHub, I feel that it has taken over most of our functions. However, I still find it a bit inconvenient that it has limited integrations with other software platforms.

Reasons for switching to ProofHub

The communication tools along with the easy reviewing options.

Deepa

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Proofhub has made my life easy

My overall experience with Proofhub is amazing. Earlier, I was facing a lot of challenges with task management, ensuring accountability, and tracking. ProofHub helped me save plenty of my precious time and effort on project management with its amazing centralized project management system. Now, I can plan, assign, track, and manage tasks with less hassle. I am happy that I am delivering most of my projects on time now.

PROS

I just love how easy it is to assign tasks to my team members and track task progress. It makes me consume less time on assigning and tracking tasks. The dashboard is really amazing. It is like an aircraft cockpit with all features to manage your tasks in one place. Keep things organized. The collaboration tools are excellent, allowing my team members to comment on tasks & tag co-workers, chat in real-time, and share files in one centralized place. User-interface is also good. Anyone in your team can get used to this tool easily. Highly recommended!

CONS

Honestly, I did not find any great cons of ProofHub. Though notifications can be made a little more user-friendly!

Simon

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

The hidden champion of project management tools

PROS

It's very easy to use and still provides all of the features you will probably ask for. The UI is well thought trough. The flat-rate pricing model is different from most of other project management tools.

CONS

It would be great to have integrations with other tools e.g. Slack.

Peter

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Great and much better project management tool than most other big names out there.

I have used ProofHub for our creative agency for over 5 years. Then we stopped using it and went on trying different other tools.... because grass always looks greener on the other side. A couple of years later, we have returned to ProofHub as we believe it's the best of all the others we have tried, and we tried most of the other names out there.

PROS

How everything is well structured. Everything has a logic to it, and it's not a mess. You don't get lost into random tasks and projects. Everything can be categorised and seen at a glance properly and easily.

CONS

The interface could benefit from a bit of a more modern upgrade.

Reason for choosing ProofHub

Overall, it's much better priced and offers the same things as the most expensive names out there which are unnecessarily overpriced for no reason at all.

Alona

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Your virtual partner for project management

My overall experience with ProofHub is positive. It has helped me improve the productivity as a team, create a more aligned and connected workforce for efficient operations, and make it easy for us to execute and manage work. It offers all the features we need in one place for complete project management and team collaboration at a competitive price. I am quite satisfied with the customer support too. They are good at resolving our queries and making full use of the tool.

PROS

The biggest pro of ProofHub is its fully loaded features. It takes care of everything from task creation, task delegation, task tracking, and workflow automation to file sharing, internal communication, time tracking, resource planning, project reporting, and more with integrations. I feel like I am in control of everything from a single window. I personally really like the extent of customization ProofHub provides. You can create custom workflows, manage roles and permissions, customize dashboards to view information, and prepare custom reports. Apart from that, the simple and user-friendly interface of ProofHub is a stand-out thing for me. It is so easy to use that even beginners start making full use of the features within a few days.

CONS

There are no such concernable downsides but I would inform you that it relies on integrations with Freshbooks and QuickBooks for budgeting and invoicing.

Ezéchiel

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Avis proofhub

it is a very good software for project management only that its integration is very limited

PROS

it is a software that helps me a lot in task control and managing projects on time.

CONS

The only thing not too good about this software is that its integration is very limited.

Juno

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Organize Projects and Streamline Processes with ProofHub!

I have been using ProofHub for over a year and I must say that it is an excellent program for managing projects and teams. It is easy to use, and the interface is clean and visually appealing. The features it offers are comprehensive and allows us to set up projects, assign tasks and monitor progress. It also offers great collaboration tools, like chat and video conferencing, which are extremely helpful in remote working. Overall, I am very satisfied with the experience I had with ProofHub.

PROS

ProofHub is a powerful project management and collaboration software that helps teams plan, organize, and collaborate on projects in one place. It has a variety of useful features, such as task management, kanban boards, Gantt charts, time tracking, and more. It is ideal for teams of any size, from small startups to large organizations. It also integrates with popular tools like Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.

CONS

Limited customization options for project boards, with only a few templates available.

Andy

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Extraordinary project and management solution tool!

It's simple to utilize and cheap, my group got utilized to it truly speedy and we were flabbergasted at the sum of devices that were advertised for its cost. We at that point attempted it and realized that this was *the one* program that would permit us to be more organized and work together as a group without any burdens.

PROS

i cherish the reality thst you may collaborate on pictures, substance, and so forward and in reality edit directly in ProofHub to create any changes needed. i adore the reality thst you do not require Asana or Slack! This stage does it all. it's as it were 1 low,charge month to month, no matter how numerous group individuals, clients or errands you've got got. No additional traumatic around what electronic mail address your gather members are utilizing to be charged more prominent for an additional situate in Asana. ProofHub is precisely what i've been looking for out.

CONS

ProofHub has moved forward their integrative over the a long time because it was something they were missing on, but I still think the center ought to be on more devices for arranging more troublesome, long-term ventures and including more mechanized highlights.

Alex

Reviewed December 2022

Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, hassle-free!

In a short time, ProofHub has become our go-to tool for all things related to project management and team collaboration. We tried almost every popular project management tool, but found them wanting in terms of offering complete control over both tasks and projects. Our team does not need to use separate tools for time management, online proofing, and instant messaging because ProofHub has all these essential features put in one place.

PROS

The tool makes it so easy to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while facilitating seamless collaboration among in-office and distributed team members. You can choose between Board view and Table view to visualize tasks you are assigned to, their current status, and deadlines. For us, the best part is how ProofHub keeps everyone connected on a single collaborative platform, which ensures no one misses out on any update or activity within the project.

CONS

It would be its limited integration capabilities.

Reasons for switching to ProofHub

No other tool offers more functionality at flat-rate pricing plans that ProofHub offers. It is customizable and scalable, and is designed for teams of any size and any type of business.

Santosh

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2022

PROS

It’s easy to use over other tools which are in the market

CONS

Nota able to share screenshots in comment section

shyanna

Reviewed November 2020

Team members using Proofhub.

Overall, Proof Hub is amazing to keep teams on the same page on the work been done one any giving project and is very inexpensive for small and growing company's. There is some features that would be helpful for Proof Hub to add like invoicing, budget, and resource management tools. The speed of the page loading is slow and could be worked on.

PROS

Proof Hub is very easy to setup with inexpensive prices that are charged monthly flat fee. It keeps my team well organized and track with Status reports. My team keep track of multiple projects, create mandated among among task with chart view. The best feature is that my team members can get estimate time for the other team members, when their part of project will be finished. Overall, Proof Hub is an amazing app for teams needing assists with project that have multiple team members working on one project, and is perfect for small and growing company.

CONS

My team would like Proof Hub needs a budget, invoicing, and resource management tools. There not every feature under the sun, and the pages loads up very slowly.

Md Mohsin

Reviewed April 2020

An easy to use tool with great collaboration features.

The proofing tool works like magic. It has solved our collaboration challenges to a great extent. We no longer need to switch between different tools for sharing files and reviewing them. Task management has been simplified. We can now set a start and end date to every task. This makes sure that tasks don’t get dragged. Kanban boards have helped us in becoming more productive, as we can visualize the entire workflow. Communication has become quick and easy thanks to the chat tool in the app.

PROS

Like every scattered team, task management was a big challenge for us. But with ProofHub all that has been taken care of. Also, we no longer have to use different tools for task management and collaboration - ProofHub does it all for us. It’s really easy to use so our new members can come onboard without any struggle. We simply love using it.

CONS

The only thing we found lacking was in the integration part. Although it integrates with some popular apps like Freshbooks, DropBox, Box, OneDrive and a few others, the number of apps is fairly limited.

Srushti

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

An All-round Project Management Software

It’s one easy way for teams to manage their work and get results. We’re pretty productive and happy with the software.

PROS

ProofHub is an all-rounder software that lets me organize all my tasks at one place. Its features let us manage every aspect of work easily and collaboratively with proofing, announcements, to-do lists, group chat, Kanban board view, Gantt chart and more. With ProofHub, we can have everything in one streamlined and organized place.

CONS

It can do better in terms of integrations

Romain