• Pros

• "Really happy with almost all functions of the tool. Extremely easy to use, intuitive and has great how-to section and support. My team loved the interface and simplicity. "

• "All the features are great. It is one of the most complete platform I have found that offers these kind of project management systems online."

• "It is good for working w/ Marketing project teams."

• Cons

• "We had some issues on Chrome notebook, since it has touchscreen. We fixed it trough chrome plugin. Other than than there is nothing else to add!"

• "This software haven't very user interface friendly and too many notifications. I think it can be improve."

• "So far, none. Really I don't know what to write. "

Browse ProofHub Reviews

Anna from PromoRepublic

The #1 project management tool for growing teams

ProofHub made everything easier, smarter, and faster, without breaking the bank. Thanks to ProofHub, 1. We've better control of our projects, tasks, and communications. 2. We work together better. 3. We've been saving tons of time. 4. We've eliminated all the fuzziness from our work process. 5. We've been identifying and knocking problems out faster. 6. We achieve better work satisfaction. 7. We've been able to bring down our project delivery time. And... we're 10x more productive.

Pros

One of the many benefits of ProofHub is that it has little to no learning curve. The tool is so simple and straightforward that even lay users can use it to manage their day-to-day work without any hassle. In addition to that, it's amazing how the software syncs so many tools and features together for higher productivity and to save time. Tasks, Kanban boards, Gantt charts, Calendar, Files, Notes, Custom roles, Chat, Discussions, @Mentions, Announcements, Request forms, Proofing, Timesheets, Timers, Reports—ProofHub is an amazing platform for freelancers, remote teams, and businesses who need just place and one tool to plan, schedule, organize, track, proof, and deliver work.

Cons

So far, none. Really I don't know what to write.

Zahra from QZ Consulting

Very Average

Apart from the fact that several features were un-clickable, support was shite and they never fixed the problems, it was very very average experience. Would not recommend it.

Pros

It did the management part well. Other than that, several things were unclickable.

Cons

The very fact that several things didn't work, was 1. Contact support and sending them screenshots and emailing was all useless. We ended up ending the plan.

Reasons for Choosing ProofHub

Because of Gantt charts.

Md Mohsin from Troop Messenger

An easy to use tool with great collaboration features.

The proofing tool works like magic. It has solved our collaboration challenges to a great extent. We no longer need to switch between different tools for sharing files and reviewing them. Task management has been simplified. We can now set a start and end date to every task. This makes sure that tasks don’t get dragged. Kanban boards have helped us in becoming more productive, as we can visualize the entire workflow. Communication has become quick and easy thanks to the chat tool in the app.

Pros

Like every scattered team, task management was a big challenge for us. But with ProofHub all that has been taken care of. Also, we no longer have to use different tools for task management and collaboration - ProofHub does it all for us. It’s really easy to use so our new members can come onboard without any struggle. We simply love using it.

Cons

The only thing we found lacking was in the integration part. Although it integrates with some popular apps like Freshbooks, DropBox, Box, OneDrive and a few others, the number of apps is fairly limited.

A lot of potential yet poorly implemented

Pros

Our experience with ProofHub started out great. The enthusiastic marketing guys were wonderful. We were happy and anything seemed possible. Tutorial videos were great, all the features we need are there. We subscribed immediately for 1 year.

Cons

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub. UI is fast but a bit erratic. The Gantt chart which management heavily relies on is a pain to use and set up for each project. It's there, it completes ProofHub's feature list, but using it became no longer practical since more time is wasted for trying it to work as intended. The team reverted back to manual project management. We were not able to get a refund for one year of payment. They said they're checking if they can still do a refund but no word ever since.

ProofHub -- for complex projects with many moving parts

Overall, a solid and capable product. Can be overused to break tasks into a million pieces, but that's more user error than product errors. It's strength is the acquisition of data for storage, and for verification about what was done, and when.

Pros

The multi-dimensional ways of viewing the same information: breaking the work flow into tasks, timelines, deadlines, comments.

Cons

The learning curve is not easy at the start. Also, a single task not completed by an individual can be the excuse to hold a whole project up. This can be solved by setting the parameters more loosely, but it's not intuitive.

Mario from Outcom

Very good ideas, not quite right in execution

Proofhub is on paper a great software, it combines powerful functionalities like no other. The problem is that there are many loose ends that are still to be worked out. For example, there is no way to choose which notifications to receive, there's no possibility to manage groups into projects, and the page doesn't load completely sometimes. These are just some examples of things that can be repaired, and I hope they get them right soon, to fulfill the promise of being the best project management tool.

Response from ProofHub

Replied November 2016

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I'd like to tell you that we are planning to enhance our notifications system. In it, you will be able to select the sections for which you want to be notified. We will inform you as and when it is implemented. Also, if you are facing any difficulty regarding loading of any section then please send us the issue at support@proofhub.com and our concerned team would get back to you. I'd also like to tell you that we keep on enhancing ProofHub day by day and your feedback matters a lot to us. We will definitely consider your suggestions in due course of time. Please feel free to write us anytime if you have any other suggestions.

Max from suitApp

A great project management solution

ProofHub has helped us organize nearly anything and everything in our workflow effortlessly. The inbuilt templates help us set up our projects easily. It is a feature-rich software such that we have to look no further for any of our project management requirements. ProofHub’s elaborate Kanban boards have made the task management very easy. Gantt charts help us plan and schedule better, calendar feature gives quick access to the important events and milestones coming up. Collaboration and communication are the biggest strengths of ProofHub, we can discuss, chat, share files, get feedback all in one place without any hassle.

Pros

I believe that the biggest pro of choosing ProofHub is that we get everything we need for project management at a very friendly price. It has a single price for the end number of users. The great customer support of ProofHub makes it all the more amazing. Custom roles help us maintain privacy by managing access. The proofing tool is almost a blessing.

Cons

The only place where ProofHub needs improvement is the number of integrations it offers. I can’t think of any other con honestly.

Srushti from Acquire

An All-round Project Management Software

It’s one easy way for teams to manage their work and get results. We’re pretty productive and happy with the software.

Pros

ProofHub is an all-rounder software that lets me organize all my tasks at one place. Its features let us manage every aspect of work easily and collaboratively with proofing, announcements, to-do lists, group chat, Kanban board view, Gantt chart and more. With ProofHub, we can have everything in one streamlined and organized place.

Cons

It can do better in terms of integrations

Logan from Preqin

A good project management and proofing tool, but very manual and buggy

Pros

ProofHub was incredibly easy to use and kept all our project management needs in one place. The calendar function was helpful, with Gantt charting, be it minimal. The email notifications were easy to set up and maintain to ensure everyone knew what stage things were at.

Cons

We found ProofHub to be very manual in the need to set it up and maintain its upkeep. This took valuable time away from projects, so I think this kind of solution only works somewhere where there is a dedicated project manager and where the projects aren’t being managed alongside people’s normal roles. Support was okay, nothing to scream home about though, they were quite slow at times.

Yuliia from Chanty

Project management and team collaboration at one place

This online project management tool is a centralized place for teams and clients to manage and collaborate over projects easily. We’re happy how ProofHub helps teams to work together in an easy, fast, and smart way with all tools under one roof.

Pros

So many features for such a great price—for any size of the team (unlimited users). ProofHub is a hub for all your project management needs. Online project management tool eliminates long email threads by bringing all team and client discussions at one place. It includes time tracking and reporting to visualize overall project progress. The tool lets you stay in ultimate control about who gets to access what according to the workflow. You’ll never be frustrated with the tool as it is super fast and easy-to-use.

Cons

ProofHub integrates with only 8 apps: Freshbooks, Google Calendar, iCal, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Outlook.

Kristina from VMware

Great PM tool for small teams

Great tool for small organisations and diverse teams.

Pros

Extremely simple and easy to use too. After I compared it with more than 6 other tools - ProofHub won in our company because it was really easy to use and implement in not-only-PMs team and the cost is reasonable. It has great Gantt charts, personal views, project separation, user roles, different ways of presenting information, bulk upload, templates, etc. Really enjoyed using it.

Cons

The tool is quite simple and might not be working for large organisations and complex projects. There are no workflows and requirements management.

Krissy from HP

Industry: Information Services

Pretty good and simple tool. Great value for the money!

Easy to use and quite good price for full subscription.

Pros

Simple to use - all of our team members finds it intuitive to use. Has a Gantt chart with dependencies and can easily be manipulated. You can be part of multiple projects at the same time and also create pretty simple kanbans for daily use for example. I like that you can modify the frequency of the reminders/email notifications you receive

Cons

Pretty hard to upload existing list of tasks - you need to first break it down by different departments. It takes a while to switch statuses in Gantt chart view - I guess it will be done with time.

One of the best simple project management tools

Happy with the tool for small teams. Price is awesome for such tool and all the functionalities it has.

Pros

Cons

Not suitable for large teams and complex projects. Would recommend it for cross-functional teams up to 10-12 members to cover daily needs and simple tasks. Will work good in distant teams for up-to-date status

Delia from DeliabyDesign

April 2016

I'd have shot down the idea of biz ownership if it weren't for Proofhub.

I pretty LITERALLY cannot say with any sort of confidence that I'd still have enough interest in business ownership to be in biz for myself again years later had I never found Proofhub. The NAME says it all I needed visual proofing as a freelance graphic/web/mobile designer, and I needed a hub to keep everything organized and keep everyone in the loop. I tried going back to a 9-5 and I was astonished they didn't have project management software. People just don't realize the POWER of a project management tool until they use one. Then, it's obvious, sad and embarrassing to think about how much time you wasted before using one. LOL. The customer service is fantastic - although, you won't really need it a ton because the product is so solid. It's also extremely intuitive and easy to use, and I like that it's able to be branded. I'm in a different-ish sort of business for myself this time around but I still use Proofhub and don't plan on changing anytime soon. I even use it for collaborations with other artists and even things like planning my LIFE. lol. You just can't beat the task-master that it is (especially for us visual designers). I don't even have to quantify it with "for the price" because no, you just can't beat it at all for what I do.

Response from ProofHub

Replied April 2016

Thanks Delia :)

Lauren from Iron Mountain

I can't wait for the "Me" tab to be released with ProofHub Bolt

As of now, there is no easy way to keep track of all your projects and still see everyone else's projects. With 100+ users managing their own projects, there is less chaos than I expected. Still, I think the "Me" tab will make things a lot easier for our users once it's released. Since people find assigning tasks to be tedious, it will make things much easier if they can view what projects they are assigned to. The app has a little bit of a learning curve, but it's pretty easy to use if you spend some in it. Users that aren't as tech savvy or try to spend as little time in the app as possible tend to have a harder time learning how to use it. PHSupport responds very quickly and accurately to my emails. Tia in particular has been great about answering all my questions promptly. I feel more confident using this app knowing that they are available to help me.

Response from ProofHub

Replied May 2016

Thanks for your review Lauren. We have just started rolling out Beta version of ProofHub Bolt and you can expect that in couple of days. :)

David from IF Creative

Step in the right direction

All in all the platform is a relatively easy and full system for content approval and management. There are areas that need to be improved and more user customization would benefit this platform greatly.

Pros

ProofHub is a great solution for project management and content approval. It keeps things under one system and logs interactions and approvals on content allowing seamless workflows. The platform is wide reaching and that gives the team flexibility to scale and this puts proofhub in a great position. However, it does have some limitations.

Cons

The training modules are very basic and hard to really get through. We found them to be low quality and not helpful. The other major limitation was approval and access leveling. We used this platform as a client portal and content approval platform and found that the various elements could not always be partitioned in a way that made sense. PH gives you a set number of predefined roles and you can not customize This making it difficult. Last, the redundancy of certain elements renamed as something similar creates confusion among users.

September 2016

Manish from Biotex

September 2016

ProofHub Bolt is great!

Our company has been using ProofHub as a collaboration and task management tool for close to two years now. ProofHub Bolt was a major revision and had lots of bugs when it was released a couple of months back. Over the last few weeks, the ProofHub support team has very proactively and aggressively fixed bugs reported by us. In fact, they were eager to learn more about the issues that we had been facing via Skype call. It feels great to know that the company stands behind its product and is willing to listen to the feedback. There are still a couple of bugs remaining but we feel very confident that they will be fixed. ProofHub Bolt certainly brings a fresh life to the product and its "Me" section is neat.

Pros

"Me" section is a great addition.

Cons

The gantt chart can certainly use some more features. Likewise the API can also get more functions.

Sophie from eAfrica Solutions

ProofHub!

Pros

With Proof Hub I am able to run task and project management effectively. ProofHub creates beautiful Gantt charts for easy project tracking, and you can track time spent on projects.

Cons

All my team like to use Proof Hub, so do I.

Response from ProofHub

Replied May 2019

Thank you Sophie. Glad you like ProofHub to run your task and project effectively.

Mitja from My Hours

Your best friend when it comes to project management

One of the best project tracking management tools out there. 10/10!

Pros

It does just what you would expect from it and more. Managing a project means that you have a large number of things to do, follow, execute, delegate and so on.. ProofHub helps with organizing your project in a user friendly way.

Cons

Nothing in particular, they are probably planing some new integrations so i guess that is where ProofHub could improve.

Myca from United Methodist Communications

Industry: Philanthropy

Great for Proofing . . . PM, maybe??

My team and I tested ProofHub before eventually going in another direction and really enjoyed using it. The interface was simple and intuitive and even the least tech-savvy of our team did well with it.

Pros

I really love ProofHub's tools for proofing. However, they've lately been marketing themselves as a full-fledged project management software. I'm not sure I could support that direction, as their PM tools are still relatively light. My team and I tested ProofHub before eventually going in another direction.

Cons

This is a story of a platform attempting to extend too far beyond its roots. The name is 'ProofHub' for a really good reason -- it's great for proofing! Other functionality, not so much. The workflows and boards are not as fully thought-through as they could be, for one.

Martins from Catchbox

Industry: Consumer Electronics

We tried different tools, ProofHub beats them all!

Pros

It's great to have everything at one place, Projects, Gantt charts, team chat, files, mobile version. Top value for the price! Since we are not software company, it was hard for us to find the right tool. We're lucky that we stumbled upon ProofHub!

April 2016

Omari from Flyht Lab, LLC.

April 2016

They are on to something BIG.

After scanning many, many solutions in the same market place. I came across Proofhub, that really understood what professionals like myself needed to run a high powered business. With proofhub you can organize all your thoughts, projects, task, people, files, etc... in a simple clean manner. I have 3+ different companies with multiple projects going on in each, each company has several people using proofhub, proofhub allows me to keep a bird's eye on EVERYTHING. And then there is the Awesome Gantt Chart. This was the main reason I knew proohub was on to something BIG. Other companies shy away from in-depth Gantt functionality, when it's a brilliant tool to manage your processes. The Team at Flyhtlab.com loves proofhub!

Response from ProofHub

Replied May 2016

Thanks a lot for your review Omari :)

Cheryl from Embue, Inc.

So far so good

Just getting started and the proof is in the making yet I am expecting this to be a game changer for managing projects in a much more effective and fun way.

Pros

Directly targets my immediate needs and helps with projecting future work by quantifying the work now.

Cons

Would like to be able to spawn others to create projects under one user umbrella. Think about that for a second.

Response from ProofHub

Replied November 2016

Thanks a lot for your review. :)

Edward from Wallace Solution, C.A.

a great tool option

This is a great tool for saving time on project management.

Pros

This software offers the addition of Gantt is a huge plus and the in-app messaging is seamless in use and delivery. The best part is the mobile app is fully functioning and reliable.

Cons

Good new app gathering all needed from a PM team

Pros

It has gantt, dependencies, time tracking and kanban. Quite easy to use and has video tutorials for almost everything

Cons

You can not upload tasks with dependencies and leave the app calculate the time. Would suggest adding this as a feature

Response from ProofHub

Replied February 2018

We're so happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the suggestion.

Marcos from Automotive

Nice project management tool

Pros

This is a nice project management tool which organize the projects and documents and also gives a short list of alternatives.

Cons

The software becomes very slow sometimes causing issues in downloading and uploading files from multiple users.

dickson from university of zimbabwe

proof hub review

filing for projects has always caused headaches but with ProofHub its a thing for the past.

Pros

for project management it has all features that are expected for such endeavours, very fast, better to use as compared to other project management softwares, i would say it is also easy to handle. he fact that it has a GANTT CHART as one of its features makes it an ideal software. i also liked its 30 day free trial.

Cons

so far i am yet to find what i dislike as it has served some projects i have participated so well with very little if any disruptions.

Chandra from Mediacom Communications

Others offer it free

I just recently became a virtual assistant and explored ProofHub as an option for project management.

Pros

The ProofHub+ beta looks pretty sleek; the left sidebar takes up very little space and has all the shortcuts you need.

Cons

The pricing. You can get better project management using other applications, at least if you're a simple freelancer like myself. PH might be better for large, corporate settings.

Hugo from Arconim Constructora

ProofHub- Has it all.

ProofHub has been a great tool to use at our construction company. We have many development projects spread throughout our country (Dom. Rep.) and we needed a way to stay on top of our tasks, company-wide. After much searching and comparing, ProofHub was the best tool I could find for what we wanted, allowing us to have as many users as we wanted and having many great features. The support team is responsive and the tool is ever-improving. There are bright days ahead for this tool.

Response from ProofHub

Replied April 2016

Thanks a lot Hugo :)

Carlos from 2op Digital

I used it for a few weeks. Loved the timeline and the design.

Easy to use, many functionalities. I can't tell if the bugs are commom.

Pros

The Reports section. The calendar shows all the projects scheduled, what makes very easy to see how much time you got free.

Cons

It had several minor bugs. Tasks kept disappearing and the chat not always showed all the messages. Refreshing the page made some things disappearing, too. That's way my agency used it for just one week.

Response from ProofHub

Replied October 2017

Hi Carlos Thanks for the review. The bugs you mentioned were there few months back due to some technical glitches and have been fixed now. You are always welcome to give ProofHub a try again.

Abra from Freelancer

Highly Recommended

I am having a great experience with this software and is helping me to keep more organized. Highly recommended.

Pros

Helping us a lot to stay organized.

July 2016

Christian from SiteCorporatif

July 2016

Great project management tool

Great tool for saving time on project management, automate tasks, communicate with team members, clients and track time.

Response from ProofHub

Replied July 2016

Thanks a ton :)

An all-round solution for growing businesses and teams

Once you go for ProofHub’s free trial, believe me, you’ll keep using it. And that’s even better because of ProofHub’s no per-user fee and simple subscription plans. The software has given us everything we need and we’re pretty productive and happy.

Pros

I like that ProofHub is so seamless, intuitive, and easy to use. It keeps all your work-related stuff like projects and people under one roof in a convenient way.

Cons

In terms of integration, it can do a lot better.

Sarah from Iron Mountain

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great for Marketing Automation projects

In my past, I have used Basecamp and have really liked it. In using ProofHub, I found it to be very robust but not as user friendly by comparison. It sends lots of notifications to your email, which I changed in the settings. But now I feel like I don't have as much insight as I want. In other words, it seems to work in extremes when it comes to notifying you and/or team members about project deadlines, activity, etc.

Pros

It is good for working w/ Marketing project teams.

Cons

Not very user friendly and too many notifications.

Christopher from Lazy Girl

Industry: Cosmetics

Great potential but a still has a way to go in UX.

Pros

Cons

The BIGgest issue is the UX, I think there is still quite a lot of thought and work that needs to be put into the interface and some frontend features. A good example is the document reader having a dropdown menu to change the page. Not acceptable.

Michael from United Sun Energy

Nice job

So far so good, I was able to on-board 15 people without much problems. A couple features I would like to see. Relationships between tasks, so if "Joe" approves a PDF, it activates "Sues" continue on the next task after joes approval. Online Forms integration.

Response from ProofHub

Replied May 2016

Thanks for your review Michael. I have sent your feature request to concerned team.

Amy from Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau

TIME SAVER!

As a brand new user, I'm enjoying how easy it is to collaborate with my colleagues without having to send dozens of emails back and forth. Everyone is able to view the suggestions and changes as they happen to each file we proof together. An excellent investment as it saves all of us time and energy.

Response from ProofHub

Replied May 2016

Thanks for your review Amy :):)

aram from cgaram

ph

Pros

I like everything about PH, the only think that i dont like is that i dont get all the notifications on my email.

Response from ProofHub

Replied May 2016

Thanks a lot for your review Aram. If in case you are facing any issue feel free to contact us at support@proofhub.com :) :)

Peter from Moxels

Moxels review

We are very happy with it so far. It needs a few more features that we have suggested you as well and we're looking forward to see how Bolt is looking(especially file versioning). Thank you.

Response from ProofHub

Replied May 2016

Thanks Peter :)

Alece from Spre' Fragrance Magazine

Easy and Affordable

It's very user friendly. I wanted something that just made sense and this just does. I really needed something affordable giving me unlimited users, and unlimited projects.

Naz from Taco Bell

April 2016

Great product and great service!

We are new to ProofHub and loving it. The team is always very helpful and gets back to us quickly whenever we have questions. Thanks for the great product and service!

Response from ProofHub

Replied April 2016

Thanks Naz..

Siddesh from Marimba Auto

Project management software

Pros

This is a great project management software which enables teams to collaborate and communicate over projects and get great results.

Cons

This software usage requires training and they have very basic training modules which needs to be updated.

Abby from iConsultUS

Simple and effective

We have found ProofHub to be great for handling simple projects and keeping tasks organized. I strongly recommend this product.