Scoro

Scoro Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Amazingly user friendly software, good and fast customer support."
  • icon"The price is great for this product. We were looking for an easy budgeting tool for our department and Scoro fit the bill."
  • icon"Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp. The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant."
  • icon"Some of it is hard to change and selecting some options can lock out part."
  • icon"I write them my problem just to get an answer in several hours asking for some specification and so on."
  • icon"Unable to modify some parameters and leave it as default."

All Scoro Reviews

Roman

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Pros

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

Cons

just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year. 1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys. 2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

Christopher

August 2022

Scoro changed our business

The software has completely changed our efficiency and allowed us to turn around quotes much faster. We know at just about any given time where our projects are from a cost perspective and where are margin will end up. It has been a very positive change and we could not do business without Scoro at this point.

Pros

The quoting and opportunity tracking is the reason we gravitated to Scoro. It drastically improved our ability to turn around quotes and track the status of all our opportunities. Our largest sales cycle has a cyclical time period, and Scoro's API allowed us to automate the creation of opportunities without any manual intervention. The pipeline helps us visual track our sales cycle and make sure we don't miss any deadlines.

Cons

There are small features that are missing from the software. I would like to see some dynamic capabilities in the software and custom fields. IFTTT functionality so that forms can dynamically change based on different scenarios. There are also some small searching and sorting annoyances that could easily be fixed. I would also like to duplicate multiple items on a quote. Doing it one line at a time does not save time.

Reasons for choosing Scoro

Scoro was a good middle ground on price while providing a very good set of quoting tools. The quoting capability was the number one feature, and Scoro checked all the boxes of what we needed.

Raimonds

Industry: Building Materials

CRM system

First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers.

Pros

Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

Cons

As a new developing system no always all my wishes can be implemented by 100% but it is sort of understandable.

Eabyn

June 2022

Perfect for managing large projects for your team

It has been essential in managing the billable hours and tasks for our team

Pros

Gives endless editable features that can tailor to your organisation when it comes to task and project management

Cons

A combined view of projects and planner would be useful to visualise both at the same time

Reasons for choosing Scoro

Scoro allows for greater integration with our other software

Reasons for switching to Scoro

Scoro offered a more tailored approach to our organisation

Christine

Scoro is our Go To!

Pros

Ease of use and tracking of tasks and projects.

Cons

Figuring out how to make reports was challenging at first.

Astrid

September 2022

Time planing and intuitive MVP

Great for small to mid business but as a company grows our PM tools needs to grow with us and support the different functionalities we are looking for. But in all honesty I am always happy when one of our clients state they work with Scoro or to advise it as a tools

Pros

My god is Scoro intuitive, so easy even those newcomers who have never used it manage to master it in a matter of a few hours. Easy to navigate and visualize, but honestly for me, Scoro is the MVP in Time planing, which helps me keep me and my coworkers on track with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. Everyone knows what they need to do and the timelines to stick by and that has been a key component in rampaging projects with prospects and clients.

Cons

Integrations :(, are no valuable integrations and even tho the APIs are there they sometimes malfunction when it comes to integrating with put systems. Never able to access the distro and contacts list no matter that I have tried to load and save them in different manners.

Reasons for switching to Scoro

It adapted better to the size of the operations and the demands of the project.

Jose

Buena opcion

La planificación de proyectos de manera visual es una opción notable muy contento con su manejo y uso

Pros

Me gusta su fácil manejo sin complejidad sus múltiples funciones para mejorar el trabajo diario

Cons

Quizás su peso como software algo pesado para ser mas liviano

Syed Arif

Industry: Security and Investigations

October 2022

Pros

The most convenient and user-friendly application to add and update your daily activity with easiest way to track anything by team to remain in sync

Cons

Nopes, its really good software. ..........

Efe

Scoro Review

I really enjoy using it and do not hesitate to recommend

Pros

Project tracking and task creation are the parts i love.

Cons

Dashboard is a little bit hard to adjust.

Hien

November 2022

Good customer experience from end-to-end project management

I feel it very helpful to my own freelance project

Pros

I love Scoro because it flexible on changing or customizing the elements. Also, Scoro also give us more space structure our work plan for every project.

Cons

The experience on mobile is not good for me. I hope they can improve it

Gabriele

Industry: Textiles

December 2021

Great tool to manage our sales process and follow internal projects

Scoro has an awesome onboarding & support team, I've witnessed firsthand how on top of everything they are and how easy it is to get ahold of help if I'm working on a new workflow and have a question about the best way to do it. Scoro's Dashboards are the key to my sales team's performance and I love the level of transparency we have in the team due to numerous ways to delegate and track work!

Pros

Best part of Scoro is how comprehensive it is to use it. We record every single step from capturing a lead to making an order, recording the qualifying process, thorough information about the client and their needs, communication, and every step that our team needs to do to convert the lead. Tracking communication and different initiatives allows me to track every single important KPI on my team's list and have transparency in where every team member needs to improve, helps to find concerning parts that need fixing. I love the Dashboard.

Cons

As we're a manufacturing company, we, unfortunately, can't use the invoicing part of Scoro, which is a bummer, because we lack the warehouse functionality. If we were providing services rather than products, I'd love that for us.

Reasons for choosing Scoro

Scoro has way more features and better UI.

Reasons for switching to Scoro

Salesforce has a huge price and we don't need majority of the functionality, it lacks in tracking projects, doesn't connect that part of our business to sales.

Glen

Well designed software with excellent customer support

Scoro has become an integral part of the management of our customers, opportunities, jobs and reporting. The customer support is second to none. Our only issue is the cost per seat and license flexibility, making it unattractive to bring occasional users who might only use one or two features on board.

Pros

The web interface is really well designed and easy to use. Customer support is the best I have experienced from any supplier. Updates are regular with real, valuable functionality added in each update.

Cons

The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited. The phone/table app is much less useful than the web version. The cost per user is very high which discourages us from bringing our whole organisation on board.

Reasons for choosing Scoro

Project-central model, excellent quoting and pipeline management, and good task management.

Reasons for switching to Scoro

Cost of maintaining bespoke solution

Helen

Easy to use and everything in one platform

Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Pros

Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full. From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero. One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

Cons

It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

Angela

August 2022

Seemless system which allows 360 vision of your business

Really great - this system helps us make business decisions about future resourcing and allows us to easily manage projects on a daily basis

Pros

We love the fact that all staff can see all information about projects at any one time. Covering holiday time is easy because of the open nature to the information stored against the project. We no longer need numerous spreadsheets to manage projects - all can be done in Scoro.

Cons

Integrations can be problematic, like Xero and the double entry of some of the data that does not pull across from Scoro.

For the intregration with 365 and Xero plus the ease of use

Reasons for switching to Scoro

No longer suited our larger projects

Robert

We found our home!

My experience has been outstanding. My entire work life is in Scoro.

Pros

Our experience with Scoro to keep team members connected and up-to-date has been exceptional. With a brief learning curve on learning how to use the software, we were up and running in a week. Also, all of the integrations that Scoro allows saves time and increases production.

Cons

My hope is that one-day Scoro can integrate with Gmail.

Reasons for choosing Scoro

More features that were affordable.

Reasons for switching to Scoro

The software we were using was not meeting our needs as our company was growing.

Margit