• Pros

• "I like the flexibility. It allows you to make lists any way that you want and I like the due date feature."

• "Good product , perfect features, easy tu use, possibly one of the best project products , complete and easy to use"

• "Boxes are very intuitive. Tasks are quite easy to add. Adding followers and tags is a great tool to follow up. "

• Cons

• "Sometimes the loading speed of the site can be a bit slow and sometimes stops responding for a short time, but it's manageable"

• "The only thing I would maybe like to see is to have the task be able to be in multiple rows instead of one long row. Though this is not to distracting. "

• "Honestly, I don't have any cons aside from the color. The blue is light and someitmes is hard to read on my computer creen."

Browse Taskworld Reviews

Denise from The Kraft Heinz Company

Taskworld has a friendly interface

The timetable view helped me see the general picture, which is fundamentally useful when there are various undertakings to complete, it helped me to mastermind, deal with my craft by deals, and cost so I could proceed with everything that has sold or is being sold.the video instructional exercise clarified the technique .it will be a phenomenal advantage for my future tasks.

Pros

Taskworld is incredible for following different ventures in various groups while giving an easy to utilize interface and lessening mess, a brilliant apparatus to put your errands and furthermore assignments for the group. Further, you'll likewise screen the status of each assignment/sub-task. For me, Taskworld might be an ideal mix of the easy to understand interface/instinctive structure/fast access and loads of accommodating highlights, which make it conceivable to move complex procedures of a venture inside the envisioned and currently undertaking the board world.

Cons

One thing which I may worship to be incorporated is for the framework to offer choices for arranging errands by Start Date/development. I feel that may truly be valuable.

Mark Skovron from MaxGroup Business Solutions

An extremely simple and very intuitive system to use. Decent for the price point.

Everyone, even those who are disorganized and generally resist this type of discipline was able to get on board and get up to speed right away - and I mean immediately. So that was great! Right now - the team likes it more than I do in the CEO/COO role - but it is a great fit for the right useage. Control your expectation level: If you want it up and running now - no learning curve - got to have this. If you value simplicity and a few features over tons of options - this is your best choice. If you are a solopreneur or a smaller business, and want to keep track of several (or lots) of projects and be able to very simply choose who gets access to what files and lists, this is it. If you set it up to remind you about everything you've input - it will surely do that - this system will remind the hell out of you! It's like anything else - you have to commit to it's use and any applicable team members for it to work. This is also a GREAT system to BEGIN with if you're not sure what you should be doing, keeping track of, and so forth. If you are the overarching control manager freak type who wants to know every second who is doing what - what is coming in, and going out - how much it's costing - chances of closing sales, and so forth - this system is NOT for you. Bottom line - It delivers way more than it costs - and for beginners - is the system to start with. Disclaimer is - if you have a LOT of users - it can get more expensive - but all of these SaaS are designed that same way. NOTE: We are a direct sales B2B company with lots of Reps and lots of creatives fulfilling on SMS, websites desktop and mobile menu driven, SEO, press releases, book editing, formatting and publication.

Pros

Intuitive-this system is very simple to learn and use. Basic stream lined design, just like using a file cabinet. Would definitely suggest this to those who need a system with JUST the basics - and don't want to be overwhelmed with a ridiculous learning curve. Customer service is great and responsive and personable, which in this day and age is always a very big surprise and great selling point. Totally inexpensive - for mid-range features.

Cons

What they have going for them - is also what they lack. It is very intuitive, because it is very basic. There's not much you can do with it other than make and organize lists, tasks, assign tasks, etc. And if that is what you're looking for - this is probably the best choice. If you are a project manager working with the "creatives," who are fantastic - but not always very organized - or if YOU struggle with being organized, this system deserves the free trial. Bests Trello and many others - but it's NOT a pipeline for you SALES MANAGERS! If you want a sales pipeline - you can strategically get creative with it - but it is not designed for it. We've been using it for about a year, on and off, and are not 100% satisfied. Perhaps a few more options and features would be nice - but the more you build in, the more time it takes to learn it. So it's Pro is also it's Con.

Response from Taskworld

Replied December 2017

Mark, this feedback is pure gold. Thank you so much. We really appreciate you taking time to write such an in depth review. It motivates us, yet at the same time highlights areas of improvement. I will share it directly with our product team. Merry Christmas :-)

Marcel from TeachersConnect

Software and Support Starting to Slide

It looks like Taskworld is suffering from getting too big too quickly and haven't kept pace with their usual high standard of implementation and support.

Pros

Ability to track multiple items across a range of roles and responsibilities.

Cons

Customer technical support has definitely dropped in standard since Taskworld started. Also there are now consistent and annoying issues with bugs and very slow loading times, that didn't used to exist. Support's rote response seems to be "use Google Chrome" when there are problems which seems disingenuous to me. In one scenario, we had to wait nearly six months for a simple bug to be fixed that severely impacted our ability to use the product.

Response from Taskworld

Replied October 2018

Hello Marcel, Any feedback is a gift for us. And we really appreciate your candid feedback that highlights opportunities to improve. You are right, we have scaled our operations considerably in the past few months. That caused Taskworld to have performance issues a few weeks ago, for which we sincerely apologize. We have taken all the necessary steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. We are committed to delivering the same, in fact exceed the level of service users have come to expect from us. That's why we are scaling our support in all languages to reduce response time. I am confident you'll see a marked improvement in the coming weeks. Thanks again for your review. I'll share it with the entire team.

Rudrajit from Institute of Advanced Mining Technologies, RWTH Aachen University

Pros & Cons of Taskworld

Overall it is a great experience. With more features, it would definitely be the best task management tool in the market.

Pros

Great tool to put your tasks and also tasks for the team. Further, you can also monitor the status of each task/sub-task.

Cons

One thing which I would really like to be included is for the system to give options of sorting tasks by Start Date/ Due Date. I think that would really be beneficial.

THOMAS from RightVows Technologies

Taskworld - a great tool for time and team management

Our clients are happy as our project management is easy, we can share our performance report instantly with the client due to Taskworld's rich feature !

Pros

Its a great tool to manage our teams and to increase their productivity. We really liked the new design and their feature list. With Taskworld we can now manage our teams, create performance sheets, message a member instantly and so more. Its a great product with a rich set of features. Taskworld helps us to get good feedback's from our clients as we can effectively manage our projects.

Cons

The only problem is with the pricing, its a bit high and the initial loading is a bit time consuming. Once fully loaded Taskworld will work smoothly.

Manal from University of Peradeniya

Manage your basic tasks and assign them

When managing multiple projects TW is very easy to use. I am able to keep tab of the progress of each project and the time taken for each of it.

Pros

It is very simple to learn and use. You can create tasks for multiple projects and always have a tab on to see their progress. We have been using this at work for quite sometime. The best part you can send DM to the person a task is assigned to, giving feedback on it. Unlike other softwares this doesn't have too many tools that we really do not use anyway, and it has the features of emailing related to a project and a clock to check the time for it. It is also very cheap.

Cons

There are no special review section for subtasks once you check off the main tasks. I think there could be a better alternative.

Carl from Tracts for life

Taskworld review

I needed some way to organize my art drawings by price,and pieces so I can manage my sales,and profit.i think that it will come in handy when I publish my next book.

Pros

I recently tried taskworld the free trial, it helped me to organize,manage my art by sales,and price so I could keep up with everything that has sold,or is being sold.the video tutorial explained the process.it will be a great benefit for my future projects

Cons

the spreadsheets were a little complicated,but i can learn to adapt to it's format.

Martin from Xtrados

A nice balance of features vs ease of use and value

Pros

Simple team task management with duration-based tasks, trello boards and chat Nice interface Excellent customer service. They implemented a minor interface change quickly when I raised it as an issue. Great value

Cons

No linking between tasks. Minor niggle - when backing out of projects within project groups it takes me back to the All Projects view instead of back to the Project Group

Response from Taskworld

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your kind words, Martin! We are delighted that you're having a great experience with Taskworld. :) We recently introduced the task-dependency feature where you can link tasks within the project. Do give that a try and share your feedback with us on support@taskworld.com.

Seungwook from Rloha

Best task management service to me.

Pros

Kanban style. App + Web. Trello friendly.

Peter from NovoSlate

Awesome, full-featured project management software for teams of any size.

Pros

Ease of use with adding, assigning, and managing tasks/projects. We've used Teamwork Projects, Asana, and Trello - Taskworld has a good mixture of all of these and doesn't feel bloated with features - it just has the features we need to efficiently manage our projects.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about the software, but these are the things I like least (if I have to pick). No options for branding, no task/project export, no options for exporting reports.

Response from Taskworld

Replied October 2018

Peter, this review is wonderful. It brought a huge smile to our faces. Thank you so much for supporting us :-)

Laramy from FPS

Intuitive program with a lot of flexibility to adapt to your company's needs

Our company is so much more organized now. We've been able to consolidate down from 4-5 different products down to this one task management platform. There's a lot more visibility all across the board, too, and fewer inner-office emails.

Pros

-I love the visibility/oversight that TW gives you'we currently have about 50 'public' projects in TW, and management can quickly hop around and get an instant snapshot of how each project is progressing. -I love how it's a one-stop shop of information/communication. It's got conversation channels, tasks, personal to-do lists, time tracking, analytics, scheduling... we were able to consolidate 4 or 5 different platforms into just the one. -It's intuitive. Training roughly 40 new users on it at once was fairly straightforward, as the steps required in using TW are pretty clear. The basic functionality is easy to pick up on, leaving most of the training energy focused on hammering down specific protocols for how WE will use TW, and showing exciting, fun TaskWorld abilities and tidbits. -While the labels and points systems may be helpful for many, I really like the tags. The bold colors and easy-to-search tag titles provide important information on any task without having to even open it up. -The overview'oh my goodness! You can search almost any conceivable permutation of filters, quickly narrowing down to the pertinent info you're seeking. -I love how tasks can live in multiple projects'so a task can appear in its designated slot within a public project, but can also exist in my own personal Weekly To-Do project. No duplication of effort! -They seem really open to user suggestions'our rep has been quite responsive to my questions and requests.

Cons

-It needs to better integrate googledocs (a feature I've been told they're currently working on). Right now private company GoogleDocs don't display titles, and so are impossible to search within the project. -Overall, it could have more comprehensive search ability (particularly in chats and comments). I love how I can search Workspace-wide OR just within one project, but I'd like to be able to type in a keyword that might only appear in a chat window or a comments section and have it found for me. -If you're involved in multiple projects within a workspace, the notifications can get overwhelming. It'd be nice if 'mark as unread' was an option, so that I could use that notification section as a reminder. It's also a bit annoying that you get multiple notifications back-to-back that are dealing with the same task (A notification when it's been assigned, when a due date has been assigned, if someone has commented on it, if they moved its location, etc... all on top of one another). -TaskWorld could potentially have more customization options (Adding pictures to projects or group chat channels, etc. Though they did just allow for customized backgrounds, and it sounds like they're working on adding more tag and label colors).

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Laramy, wow! I can't thank you enough for your incredibly valuable insights! We are so grateful that you took the time to write such a comprehensive review and share all of your thoughts on how we might improve. I am delighted to hear you've cut down on email and feel more organized and consolidated. I know you have been in touch with our support team, but I will share your comments with them and the developers again to discuss further improvements in Google Doc integration, search functions, notifications and customization. We are working every day to improve and we are so grateful for your time in sharing your thoughts. We are always here at support@taskworld.com Thank you again so much for taking time out of your busy day to share and we hope you have a gorgeous weekend!

Lawrence from Info2grow Media Services Inc.

Almost Perfect

For starters this is the only platform that met our basic needs while still remaining easy to use and uncluttered. There are a few key features that made us choose it over free options like Trello. Key feature #1 shared tasks between boards. Think client boards, management boards and employee todo boards, all share the same tasks but different people need different views. Key feature #2 timelines (gantt charts). These allow us to see projects over time and manage resources and scheduling. The all projects timeline is key for management of all projects and how they relate to one another. The only downside is they do not support other gantt features like dependencies. Another great feature would be the ability to drag and entire project left or right without having to adjust each task one by one in the event that a previous project goes over time (as they frequently tend to). The features we would like to see that would make it complete would be: - Project sharing with clients. We would like the ability to share boards/projects with our clients so they can see what is in the queue and advise us on priorities etc. This could be a read only view as that would still bring a huge benefit to us, our clients and TaskWorld as it would promote sharing of the platform. For this reason we believe this should be included in the base product price. - Task estimates. Being able to enter an hourly estimate on a task. - Time Tracking. This is a feature we would pay a bit extra for, especially if integrated with Task estimates with some basic reporting for payroll and client billing purposes. - Estimates vs Time spent analytics. As far as we're concerned the existing analytics on task completion rates are not that valuable as tasks can be of any length and reasons for completion, overdue, etc vary so much that its inconsequential for us. - Drag and drop on mobile app. Competitors have the full KanBan view with drag and drop on mobile. This would be a nice feature. Also the ability to assign tasks to project on mobile would be nice. We did a lot of research on options and so far TaskWorld is still the best for our purposes but these features would make it integral to our operations.

Response from Taskworld

Replied February 2017

Wow this review is feedback gold mine for us Lawrence! Thank you so much. Our entire team really appreciates it. I am happy to say that a lot of your feature requests are part of our road map such as: time tracking, guest feature, drag & drop on mobile. Great minds think alike :-)

David from COPS Monitoring

Better than Trello!

Pros

My first project management system was Trello because of a recommendation from our VP of Technology. However, at the time, Trello really fell short with its ability to send me proactive alerts and deadline notifications. Taskworld is a real blessing! Not only does Taskworld have flexible deadline options, I can also subscribe to my Taskworld calendar using my company's email system. If that wasn't enough, I get a daily "Morning Digest" that shows me the tasks that are overdue, or due today. The overview and timeline view really give me the big picture so I can track all my department's projects and tasks in one place. The team at Taskworld is extremely responsive and open to new ideas. I have nothing but good things to say about Taskworld. In fact, I now can't imagine managing my schedule without it!

Darwish from MultiRational

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Taskworld is an all in one app for task management. However, I hope they'll soon add new features.

It would be a great help for our Task management and Workflow Management.

Pros

The interface. All information are grouped in one place. It's organize and detailed. I also love the chat feature where you can directly message a member of the team. And a direct feedback to the employee for his/her accomplishments in the project assigned to him/her.

Cons

Would love to have more options for restriction of access rights especially when user must not be able to edit it's spent time (right now, it can be edited and done manually even the access rights is restricted). I hope to see also an automated workflows in order for the employee to work more efficient and productive. I also love to see if there are KPI reports and summary reports as per performance and more valuable reports to come in order to help a business review its employees performances. Also, I hope you would consider to add time tracking and time estimation not only the time spent so we could be able to analyze the performance of each employee who do the tasks. And hope to see more app integrations.

Response from Taskworld

Replied October 2018

This is a great review Darwish. You highlighted some really solid areas of improvement. I'll share your feedback directly with our product team.

Chris from Giv Group

Finally, the blend of Trello and Asana we've been looking for

Trello's ease of use mixed with most of the best functionality of Asana. I've looked at 20 different task management solutions for our nonprofit development group. This is the best and has gotten substantially better over the short time we've used it. Highly recommend giving it a try.

Pros

The simple, intuitive flow of information it allows while still being able to handle complex projects.

Cons

A couple tweaks here and there, nothing major. I'd like the ability to create dependencies in the Gantt view. I'd also like to change, or at least have the ability to change, Direct tasks to My Tasks and allow tasks within other projects to also land there whenever they're assigned to me.

Response from Taskworld

Replied October 2016

Thanks a lot Chris for such wonderful feedback. We shared it with our entire team and it made our day :-) We're working on introducing dependencies in the Gantt view. Your suggestion about My Tasks is interesting and I'll forward it to our product team. I checked with our dev team and you can have your data exported anytime you want. Thanks again for your kind words. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions.

Danay from Smart-web.co.il

Industry: Online Media

Very easy to learn, good and quick support, great for working in a team

Helps manage staff numbers, and organize better my time and business

Pros

The fact that is very easy to learn and use, very intuitive, which helps all team to learn quickly and start working, no need for long teaching sessions. Also, it has everything a business needs, task priority, projects, and the option to use a clock that checks time for tasks in projects, and the option to send emails to projects or tasks. Very useful. I wanted to switch to something less expensive, however, I haven't found something that gives me all this task management software has to offer

Cons

There isn't the option to purchase a licence for every team member, there are a number of fix licenses numbers, meaning that if I have 4 team members I need to pay 5 licenses, I hope that changes in the future. Other than that, Super software!

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Danay, thank you so very much for your awesome review and incredibly valuable insights! We are so delighted to hear that you are experiencing so many benefits in managing your work with your team :) I can definitely appreciate what you are saying about the pricing buckets, I will share your comments with the head of the marketing and sales department as we are always looking for ways to improve and accommodate businesses with smaller teams. If you have any further ideas or feedback, we always love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com - Thank you again for your time and have a wonderful week!

Donny from NTV Accountants

Very user-friendly tool that helped our team stay organized with our performance management plan.

This software helped our team organize our performance management workflow.

Pros

The software was very easy to use, so training the team and motivating them to adopt the software was an easy task. It's clean interface was welcomed in a sea of software that are bloated with features we were not looking for.

Cons

Price was a little high compared to competitors. specifically Asana. We decided to still go with Taskworld due to its simple interface, which was important in getting the whole team to use the software.

Response from Taskworld

Replied July 2017

Hi Donny, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback. We really appreciate it! I am so glad to hear you had a seamless and easy time onboarding your team and that you are finding value in the organizational and performance aspects, that is really encouraging for our team. I can definitely understand that as a small business, pricing is important. We are always looking for ways to help ease the investment and have just recently started an affiliate program to help businesses like yours. If you are interested, we would love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com - in the meantime, I will share your feedback with the team as we always meet quarterly to look at our pricing structure and make sure we are offering the most value and affordability. Thank you again so much for your valuable time and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. All the best for your business and have a wonderful week!

August 2016

Boris from North Star Alliance

August 2016

Great alternative to Trello!

If you're looking for a software to organize yourself and your team, Taskworld does the job perfectly. I started using it because I have a friend of mine who work there and I though I'll give it a shot. Turns out it kind of blew my mind in terms of usability. I'm always using Trello in combinations with Todoist to go through my workload, but Taskworld is so easy and complete (for my needs) that I canceled my subscriptions for the other software. In short, it does the job and it does it well.

Pros

It's cheap. I'm actually saving money now because I used two software before for the same tasks. It's fast and easy to use, stripped away from some annoying unnecessary features present in most of the other software in the market.

Cons

I think that the strengths of the software are also its main weaknesses, Taskworld works wonders for small teams and if you want to use it right away without having to scratch your head for hours to figure out how to make it work. But if you want to scale up and have much larger teams using it, you might want to look at other more advanced options.

Response from Taskworld

Replied August 2016

Hi Boris, Your review is really constructive and opens up opportunities to improve our software. Thank you very much for that. Hope that you keep enjoying using Taskworld. We are adding new features to create a solution for both small and bigger teams. Best, Taskworld Marketing Team

Jinhee from ASTROCAMP

Taskworld is wonderful application for the best team performance.

With Taskworld, we share work schedule between research labs and support team. And schedule adjustment has been made according to the importance of the task. As a result, more efficient work has been carried out. Also, productivity improvements were achieved through personal schedule management. In addition, we can save time by managing team business while working outside. - We improved productivity by 130% through efficient task allocation through Taskworld.

Pros

1. Intuitive, convenient UI and UX than others. 2. Managing each person's business schedule for managing tasks 3. Time-related Timeline feature 4. Upload large file sizes 5. Excellent Korean Support My favorite Taskworld feature is time record. This feature allows me to find the amount of average time when create content. And I can plan the expected time for the next task.

Cons

1. Please note that the checklist item will also allow you to specify the start date and finish date. 2. I wish could customize color to the board. 3. There are frequent errors. Recently there was a mistake in connection with the error. And sometimes, it slows down, causing inconvenience to the user.

Response from Taskworld

Replied December 2017

Wow! Thank you so much Jinhee for such wonderful comments. You really made our day :-) I will share your feedback directly with our product team.

Katie from Global Farmers

Using Taskworld has made a huge difference to our team's productivity and communication :)

Pros

Being able to filter tasks to get overviews or drill down, set assignments effectively, add followers, files and checklists - this has all helped streamline our processes tremendously. It's the first thing I check at start and end of day now. We are an affiliated team of around 20 people with cross-disciplinary tasks so this helps us work together much more efficiently than email.

Cons

The search function does not always return what I want in the overview, even when using unique keywords - usually have to narrow it down to one project which is not effective sometimes I can't remember which project, hence the search!)

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Katie, wow! Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts. I am delighted to hear it is making such a big difference for your team - this is so encouraging, I will share with the team :) We are always looking for ways to improve, so I am sharing your feedback about the search function with our developers - we feel your pain! This has been a top request, so we are working on building a better solution for you. In the meantime, we are always here if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience at support@taskworld.com Thank you again for your time and awesome review - have a gorgeous weekend! :)

User-Friendly

Pros

As per the title of my review, TaskWorld is super user-friendly. Easy to setup tasks Project Groups are great All projects are easy to identify and in one place Notifications can be as much or as little as you want Customer service is eager and responds quickly

Cons

You can assign multiple people the same task at the same time, so who checks it off? Subtasks (checklists) do not show up in your to dos If you check off the main task, all subtasks (checklists) are considered complete as well No status of a project, besides general terms. The overview shows graphs and charts that are useless and cannot default a view without them Not multi-leveled No template options Very few useful integration options Application updates are minor and not all that useful

Tracie from Vintage Worx Community Development Trust

Great business tool but the low quality android app lets it down

Pros

The web version is superb has many useful and well designed features, the ability to have the same task in multiple task lists/ projects is simply brilliant. The software is almost the "perfect" productivity tool but there are just a couple of things letting it down (see cons)

Cons

- Lack of functional dashboard instead of just a screen full of your different projects, it needs a choice of widgets to let the user decide the information they want an overview of - There is no calendar function which, given the myriad of features offered, is surprising, a calendar would really add to this particular tool. - The android app is horrendous, it is so slow. It also does not provide widgets, an offline mode or instant exit feature ( takes 7 or 8 attempts to close the programme)

June 2016

David from The Kabbalah Centre

June 2016

This software is likely to help every business

I love this software. It creates a seamless flow between our team, and helps me see everything I need to do with no task left undone.

Pros

Check boxes Assigning Due dates

Cons

The fact that when a project is completed you can't check off the entire project, you have to delete or unstar which I think is not helpful. The fact that the chat doesn't have its own notifications, or any notifications at all. It would be so helpful to have desktop notifications for the tasks (overdue, completed, assignes, etc.).

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2016

Hi David, Thank you for your review, we're really happy to have you with us, and really appreciate your feedback. We have just added the Archive Project feature, you'll find it in the Project Settings. We understand that the project page can feel crowded without the archiving option, I hope you'll enjoy using it now. By default all the chat channels are muted, if you'd like to get chat notifications, you can unmute the channels from the chat page. One tip: if you'd like to make sure that people get notified about chat messages (even if the channel is muted) you can use @channel, so everyone in the channel will get an email notification or just mention a specific person like (@johnsmith) and John will get an email notification with your message. Thank you again, and always feel free to message us if you have any questions. Taskworld Team

Marc from Ribas y Asociados

Fantastic APP

I'm rating "ease of use" and "features & functionality" because I think that maybe our company is not in Taskworld main target, as we are a Law Firm with some not common needs. In this sense, the Kanban or cards system (and not Taskworld). is not perfect for us, and we are still learning to use it and adapt it to our way of working. That said, Taskworld is for us the perfect solution to Trello, Asana, Wrike and Wunderlist, the other apps we have been using or testing, as it has our preferred features of Trello (cards are very visual to work with), Asana (task assigning and dashboards), etc. We hope you will continue to improve Taskworld, we really think you have a very very powerful solution (maybe a little overpriced compared to other solutions, but it still worth it!). Good job!

Pros

Task asignment Dashboards Cards system easy to use

Cons

None directly to the system, I think main cons are related to a Kanban system vs. Layer firm, which may not be 100% compatible ;)

Response from Taskworld

Replied February 2017

Thank you so much Marc for such a wonderful review. This is really encouraging for our entire team. We are so glad that your team is finding it useful. If you have any questions/feedback at any point or would like a demo for your team, please feel free to get in touch. We'll keep evolving Taskworld with more exciting features without losing its simplicity.

Marcel from TeachersConnect

Awesome Service with Great Customer Support

We were looking for a simple solution to track project tasks and agile product development after struggling to get cohesion with with services like Jira, Slack and Favro. TaskWorld gives us an integrated platform that keeps everybody on the same page across a range of initiatives and projects within our business. From personal task tracking, task assignment, project planning, open discussions and software development--TaskWorld has us covered with its no nonsense and simple design hiding an incredibly sophisticated suite of integrated tools that even includes chatrooms and direct messaging. This works better than having a collection of disparate services stretched across multiple places with separate logins, alerts and functionalities. TaskWorld is missing wiki functionality that we would love to utilize and there are some minor things which are missing from the platform, but we have found TaskWorld customer support always friendly, supportive and willing to listen to our needs since we have been working with them. I highly recommend TaskWorld without reservation when you need to keep a team together and focussed on your business goals to ensure your success.

Response from Taskworld

Replied November 2016

Hello Marcel, We are happy to see that Taskworld helps you and your team to collaborate and achieve great things. Your feedback is appreciated and helps us to go in the right direction. thanks again! David, Taskworld Marketing Team

Brittany from First Page Sage

Taskworld is incredibly easy to use and transition into.

Pros

The ability to track progress and assign tasks to team members. I also love that we can time our progress on projects. I love that we can all have eyes on every project too!

Cons

I would love if it integrated my Gmail so it would be an all-in-one type of platform. I also wish I could add my own pic for the background image.

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your great review and feedback! I am so glad to hear that you are having a good experience and finding value in the visibility aspects of Taskworld. It is really encouraging for our team, and I am so delighted to hear you are finding success! We are constantly looking for ways to improve and upgrade tools. So far we have the email bridge and the ability to reply and comment via email, but I will let our development team know about your suggestion to integrate with Gmail. In the meantime, I am happy to report - thanks in part to your request - we have just within the last few days added the ability to upload your own background image! :) If you click on your photo in the top right hand corner, click on "more," under change background, you will see that you may now upload an image :) If you need any further assistance or have any other ideas, we always love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com - Happy background creating and thank you again! :)

Lovelynne from fyreflyz pte ltd

Taskworld is what you need for your business

Running a small business and operating with a small team- being able to project manage efficiently is key. Taskworld enables our team to work remotely and off-site while staying on top of projects and its timelines. The customer service is wonderful and response time is fast.

Pros

Feature upgrades all the time

Cons

Mobile app occasionally not working.

Response from Taskworld

Replied March 2017

Thanks a lot for your review Lovelynne. This is really encouraging! We're actively working on improving the performance of our mobile app and you'll see the results real soon :-) Cheers,

Lauren from First Page Sage

I've loved TaskWorld so far. It makes tracking content from start to finish so much easier.

I just find it incredibly helpful for organizational purposes. It has helped to eliminate so many different trackers and spreadsheets so that we could just consolidate almost all of our information in one place. It's still new for us and we are still getting used to the ins and outs, but it's a vast improvement over our old system!

Pros

I love being able to drag and drop things between people. It's so much better than having to field multiple emails as drafts go back and forth. I love having comments all in one place, as well as the ability to assign due dates and people to particular tasks. It's also a ton of fun to have GIFs bult in to the chat :)

Cons

I find ocassionally that the chat function is a bit slow, as is opening tasks and sometimes there's a little lag when trying to drag pieces around.

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Lauren, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and feedback - we really appreciate you! I am thrilled to hear you have been able to streamline your work all in one place and that you enjoy the GIFs :) We are always working to improve the speed and responsiveness, so I am sharing your feedback about the speed with our development team.Thank you again so much for your time and have a gorgeous weekend!

Michael from First Page Sage

Multi-project task management is great!

I think the product is great. It certainly helps me facilitate my workflow and integration with team members, other teams and the entire company.

Pros

One of newly discovered advantages is the ability to keep multiple teams in the loop on common tasks. Of course, managing your own daily schedule is easy to do as well.

Cons

The ability to search for lost or inadvertently misplaced tasks can be a challenge that may require support.

userfriendly, great features, support and data in Germany - great solution even of an enterprise!

I enjoy working with taskworld (team) and everyone in the company loves to work with taskworld too, even though it is a change process for many colleagues / processes. For me taskworld is a perfect combination of user friendly interface / intuitive design / easy access AND many helpful features, which make it possible to transfer complex processes of an enterprise in the vizualized and modern project management world.

Pros

user interface openminded and friendly support and account managers prepared for complex customers like insurance enterprise

Cons

making deadline commitments with the developer team :) as a german company we love to have deadlines and work towards them; it took a while to commit the developer team to some concrete due dates; but we solved everything very professional and friendly;

Shezad from MSH International

Easy to use and a great management tool

Great project management tool.

Pros

Cons

Gantt chart could be improved showing inter-dependencies between tasks. A more intuitive way to add sub tasks. And email notification feature is a bit confusing.

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Shezad, thank you so much for your valuable insights and your time! We are so delighted to hear that you are finding TW an easy to use platform and valuable tool for managing your team. We are always looking for ways to improve and enhancing Gantt charts with dependencies has been a top request, so we are working on building that out and creating a better solution. If you would like to share more specifically what changes you would like to see in email notifications, we would love to hear at support@taskworld.com - notifications has been a constant iterative improvement process, I will share your comment with the team, this is really great feedback. For now, if you do not like the email notifications you can click on your profile picture, go to Email Setting and customize which ones you would like to receive, or disable them all together. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day, and we are thankful to have you on Taskworld! Have a beautiful weekend :)

Bonni from BonBig Works, LLC

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Taskworld has nailed it!

organization and ability to connect via email, links and files. It works seamlessly!

Pros

Multiple workspaces help me keep my work for different clients sorted. Ability to duplicate a task to multiple projects with the click of a button!! EASILY move projects and tasks around between workspaces and projects. TIME TRACKER on a task!!! Thank you. Built in timeline and analytics. EASILY add links and files to a project or task. Create tasks by email is slick and easy. Join or follow other projects and track conversations in each task. Tech support is onitdoggone it. They get right back to you after you contact them. Affordable! I'm a one woman shop and this software gives me all the bang for my buck that I need.

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Wow Bonni! Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so thrilled to hear you are so happy and getting so much value out of TW!! I will share with the team, this is super encouraging for us :) I am so thankful for you taking the time to share your insights and thoughts! We are always here if you ever have any requests or need anything... Thank you again so much for your time and have a gorgeous rest of your week!

Hailey from Trunked Creative

Terrible service, not small business friendly

Pros

I like that it's a non-glitchy version of Asana/Trello/Slack all in one. The analytics are a unique feature that I like very much.

Cons

The license model (packs of 5) make it very unfriendly for small businesses. There are many features that make it difficult to use that seem like oversights.

Response from Taskworld

Replied July 2017

Hi Hailey, thank you so much for taking your time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it as we are always looking for ways to improve. I am glad to hear that you found the all in one platform and analytics features valuable. In reference to "terrible service" and "difficult features" you mentioned, we would love the opportunity to learn from your thoughts and would be grateful to hear more details at support@taskworld.com - I can definitely understand that as a small business, pricing is important. I will share your feedback with the team as we always meet quarterly to look at our pricing structure and make sure we are offering the most value and affordability. We would be happy to offer you a free live demo/walk through for any features you found difficult and an extended free trial or discount for your team to experience the value Taskworld offers. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts, it helps us to improve our offering. Have a beautiful week Hailey!

Marco from AIG

Good project organization possible

Pros

Clear structure and tasks management and distribution. Task can be easily assigned to the appropriate colleagues. New colleagues can be added without any effort. Also attachments, screenshots and much more can be added to the respective tasks

Cons

A complete task management with prioritization would still be nice. Also a SMS push notification would be a nice function. At the beginning, the han ding is not quite clear. You have to learn something about laso.

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Marco, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts. I am glad to hear you are getting value out of TW, and I will be sure to share your feedback and ideas about push notifications with the product development team. Thank you again and have a beautiful weekend!

Tonya from -Parker Content

I needed something more robust than a calendar or Excel sheet. Taskworld fits my needs perfectly.

Affordable, flexible and easy to use.

Pros

I like being able to see my upcoming tasks in either list or column view. Also, it is very easy to move and prioritize tasks via the drag and drop features.

Cons

I have not mastered the naming devices used by the app. I sometimes confuse tasks, task lists, and projects. I'd like to be able to add color coding to tasks.

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Tonya, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback! I am so delighted to hear that Taskworld is meeting your needs, it's really encouraging for the team :) In reference to color coding, we actually have this function :) If you go under task properties and "label" with the little paint can icon next to it - click on a color and you will see the color show up on the left side of the task :) I can also understand that it can take some time to get used to the hierarchy of tasks/task lists and projects as well, I will share your comments with our design team. If you have any further questions or feedback we are always here at support@taskworld.com - or if you need any further assistance or a live walk through demo anytime, we would love to hear from you. Thank you again so much for your time and have a beautiful weekend! :)

Michael from Michael Marshall Smith

The best planning Saas I've found

There are a zillion work-organizing solutions out there, often with sub-sets of the same features. After trying pretty much all of them from web-based to local-only TaskWorld is the one I've committed to. The balance of in-depth abilities and ease-of-use is excellent. Being able to simultaneously organize as lists, a calendar and also Kanban boards is critical to me. Entering, scheduling and tagging new tasks is slick and quick. It also manages to provide team features without shoving them in your face when you're working by yourself. The product is in active development, with new useful refinements appearing regularly (like the recent in-line checklists) and my experience with customer support has been very good, with swift, helpful replies. I'm knocking off a star on features because the iOS app, though good, doesn't cache data locally. Other than that, after two months using it all day every day, I'm very satisfied to the point where I've finally stopped endlessly trying other options.

Pros

Attractive, powerful, easy to use.

Cons

The only downside for me is lack of caching on iOS.

Response from Taskworld

Replied March 2017

Thank you so much Michael for a wonderful review. You really made our day :-) We are actively working on improving our mobile app and you will notice the improvements real soon. Cheers,

Jonathan from Beyond Rest

Outstanding. Top customer service and support. Tell them abot bugs, and they fix them right away!

Keep all the ideas, projects and tasks for the business all in one place. Never forget a thing with this, and its intuitive design means I spend less time organizing and more time being productive.

Pros

It's a constant reminder of everything I have to do, it helps me organize my monumental work load, keep track of everything, and enhances my productivity. Definitely a must for anyone tackling gigantic projects, running a business, or even just to organize your own life! Amazing.

Response from Taskworld

Replied July 2017

Hi Jonathan, wow! Thank you so much for taking your time to share your valuable insights. We are so delighted to hear you are getting so much value out of TW - I will share with our team! We are always here if you need anything... thank you again and have a beautiful week!

Kent from HOPE worldwide

Nice tool... seems like it's not quite ready for release though

listing all tasks in one place, assigning due dates, priorities, and ownership is awesome.

Pros

This is a pretty easy tool to navigate around. The drag-n-drop feature is very helpful. Your tool is not cluttered with a bunch of 'bells and whistles' that we'd never use.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to set the Admin of a project at the top-level; having to add admins manually to every single one is time-consuming. There seems to be some really bad issues with the screen not refreshing (I guess that's what it is). Many times I will be in a screen and parts of the screen will disappear. I had a coworker the other day unable to assign a Due Date to a Task - he would click on the date and the calendar would 'flicker' making it impossible to assign a due date - making it literally impossible to set a due date on any task he created. I've seen similar things in timeline as well. Not sure what's causing it. I wish I could have the ability to sort tasks by Due Date by hitting a simple Sort button. I know I can do this through 'dragging-and-dropping' but when you have 20+ tasks in a Project, it makes it a little time-consuming; I would like to have the same feature available in the Workspace as well. I would like the ability to customize my own Status options. Lastly, the User Guide really isn't too helpful. The videos are a nice touch, but it would be nice to have a list of Descriptions and Definitions of what things are and what they can do (i.e. what the difference between a Project Admin and Project Member? What abilities do each of them have?, etc)

Response from Taskworld

Replied May 2017

Hello Kent, Thanks a lot for your review. We really appreciate your specific and direct feedback. This is really useful. I will share your feedback directly with our product team. We are currently working on refining our user guide and will add more learning resources to it. Cheers,

Chad from eXp Realty LLC

Keeps my team organized and on task!

It keeps my team organized and accountable and eliminates some calls/texts.

Pros

It can be very thorough. I love the chat functionality built into the system. It enabled us to get rid of slack and wunderlist as separate apps and let us just use one.

Cons

There isn't a ton of control for the notifications. I would like to have more customizable options for notifications and the mobile app doesn't update perfectly with new notifications via the badge on iOS

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Chad, thank you so very much for your time and consideration in sharing your thoughts and experience. It is really valuable for us to hear your feedback as we are always trying to improve. I am so delighted to hear that you've been able to consolidate to one platform and save time in communication - it's really encouraging for our team that you are finding value and success :) I am sharing your comments about notifications and the mobile app with our development team, it's something we are still trying to perfect. If you have any additional ideas or feedback about this, or anything else, we would love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com - thank you so much again for your time and have a gorgeous weekend! :)

It is really the joy of teamwork.

Pros

The fact that you can build your OWN workflow as you want it and as better works for you is such a great feature. They got me with that one! You will also have a specific an personal report to understand your performance as and individual and as a team member. Communication is also easy and to the point, no distractions in the way.

Cons

Be clear that Taskworld is not a pipeline for your sales force. Some say it is too basic, but I don't see it as a con, but as a strength. Less is more. Think about it.

Response from Taskworld

Replied October 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you liked our simple yet powerful spin on project management :-)

Cortney from Modern Beauty

Don't know how our marketing dept survived without taskworld!

Taskworld has been a critical tool in the efficiency of our marketing department. Before implementing taskworld in our day-to-day to-do's, we often missed task deadlines and didn't properly plan upcoming events. We tried to keep track of multiple projects with competing deadlines using outlook and notepads. Taskworld has helped us become a more efficient and organized department. It gives us the capability to see all of our tasks in a team overview and who is assigned to each task. I absolutely love taskworld and all it has done for the organization of our department!

Pros

Everything

Cons

You can't hide projects even after they have been grouped.

Response from Taskworld

Replied March 2017

Wow, thank you so much Cortney. Feedback like this makes everything that we do worthwhile :-) You made our day!

Margaret from Banking

User-friendly software, helps keep a business organized.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and this makes training the teams and encouraging them to adopt a new system.

Cons

The license model makes it tough for small businesses since they may not need as much coverage or features.

Response from Taskworld

Replied July 2017

Hi Margaret, thank you so very much for your time and all of your valuable insights, I will share them with our development team. I am so delighted to hear you are getting so much value and that it was easy to get your team on board. I can definitely understand that as a small business, pricing is important. We are always looking for ways to help ease the investment and have just recently started an affiliate program to help businesses like yours. If you are interested, we would love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com - in the meantime, I will share your feedback with the team as we always meet quarterly to look at our pricing structure and make sure we are offering the most value and affordability. Thank you again so much for your valuable time and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. All the best for your business and have a wonderful week!

Joe from Edge Capital Management, LLC

Taskworld is the framework for my professional & business success

A few years ago I was seeking an organizational and project management tool that would allow me to display my responsibilities and tasks in an efficient way. After stumbling upon Taskworld, I decided to give their software a try and I've been a loyal customer ever since. Taskworld is the only software I need because of its ease of use and features that allow me to organize projects for multiple companies and categories. Without Taskworld, I would not have been able to successfully scale my construction management company or enjoy the success that I've been able to have as a professional in the industry. For the price, Taskworld delivers at a high level and outweighs other competitors in my opinion. Over the course of a few years I cannot recall any technical issues with the software. The process of uploading projects or setting up a new structure within their software has always been quick, easy, and very efficient. Taskworld is the driver behind my productivity within my career and business endeavors. It is part of my morning routine as well as the framework for my day. I highly recommend this software for anyone who is operating a small or large business and also for the busy professional who needs to regain control of their responsibilities.

Response from Taskworld

Replied March 2017

Wow Joe! This review really means a lot, especially because you are one of our first customers :-) Thanks a ton! We'll keep making Taskworld more awesome for you.

René from SOTOG

This is what i'm looking for. Easy to use and powerfull

It saves a lot of time and i have a great overview as a teachter. I can keep track of my students what they have done and what they still need to do. I can plan my lessons better and keep track of them.

Pros

I tried a lot of task/projectmanagement tools/websites and TaskWorld is the first affordable manager that i great for me. I use TaskWorld for my classroom as a teacher, to keep track of my students, work and lessons. So i'm a single usser. Most projectmanagers are to expensive for a single usser, but not Task World. Great overview over my projects, great tasklist and iphone app.

Cons

I would like to see the option to make a task more important then another task. That's the only thing i can think of for now.

Response from Taskworld

Replied May 2017

Thank you so much Rene for your wonderful review. It makes us really happy to see Taskworld being used for education :-) One way to make a task more important is by using the priority tag. Doing this will not only make all your important tasks stand out visually but also easier to search. Cheers,

Emily from We Crush Events

Great for our Office!

In a work environment it can be easy to forget smaller tasks throughout the day. Taskworld is great for making sure that no job gets lost or forgotten in the shuffle. They send email reminders to notify when something is almost due and make it simple to view all tasks and how soon they need to be completed! We lve how easy it is to go in and see what needs to be done by a certain date and what tasks are available to do during down time. Taskworld helps us automate all our ToDo lists and keep our whole office up to speed on what got done and what needs to get done.

Pros

How easy it is to assign tasks and label them as urgent or do in your down time. It helps prioritize tasks really well.

Cons

Response from Taskworld

Replied March 2017

Thanks Emily for your wonderful feedback. We love you company name by the way :-D Cheers,

Bryan from ANOVOS Productions LLC

Great tool, very intuitive, exactly what I needed.

Unlocked the clutter and rigidness of Trello into a simple and streamlined team project management tool.

Pros

The versatility to be able to move a task between projects, as well as quickly update and tag coworkers is infinitely useful for managing workflow in a large group.

Cons

It seems the "Create a task via email" only works when a member of your team is the one sending the email. Therefore, although you can forward your emails to create tasks, you cannot have external partners create tasks themselves.

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Hi Bryan, wow! Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We really appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts and valuable insights. We are so glad to hear you are getting a alot of value out of TW! We are always working to improve and are working to find a better solution for including external partners in the workflow. I will mention your thoughts to our development team as we would love to improve this aspect. Thank you again so much for your time and have an awesome rest of your week!

Amy from Denver Food Rescue

TaskWorld Saved My Career

But seriously! I have a very difficult time organizing my multi-faceted job responsibilities and when I got my first - 'I'm my own manager' job I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to keep up with the demands without structured deadlines and tasks but TaskWorld made that possible. My productivity has gone up and my stress down - 10/10 would recommend to everyone.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

sometimes there are glitches like I can't always do direct mentions

Response from Taskworld

Replied March 2017

Wow Amy, your feedback is so motivating. It's just great to see you on Taskworld. We did have a few glitches last week because of rapid increase in site traffic. That issue is fixed now :-)

Sowoon from SELVAS Healthcare, Inc.

A good solution combining both Trello and Slack. Even more functions!

Pros

Have a good design and an intuitive interface. The timeline tab that can see process well. A chat system that exists in each project. The iOS and Android Applications. We can see anytime, anywhere we want.

Cons

(Wishes) - Applications : There's no Timeline , Analysis and File tabs in smart phone application. It is necessary for executives to approach easily. They can see progress situation easily using the Taskworld. - Timeline : Timeline seems to be analogous to Gantt, but there is a slight lack of function than Gantt. There's no zoom in out feature that can be viewed as a whole. Also, I wish Timeline would have additional function change start and end date. - I hope Taskworld PC program is developed. - I am slightly confused about how to use between 'Done' section in Kanban style and checking system. They are same functions that check completion.

Miriam from American International

Overall, I like the software. It is very easy to use and follow and helps me keep track of projects.

Staying on track with projects.

Pros

Cons

There a few things that I would like to see added to this software: 1) Reminders of due dates, I would like to be able to set a reminder whenever you need it. 2) In the Overview section I would like to see Tasks with Start Dates appear in the appropriate day. 3) For overall projects, I would like to be able to set Task due dates automatically. For example, if a task is due 9/1/17 but that task is dependent on another task to happen 2 weeks prior, it would be ideal to auto-populate the due date for the previous task. 4) In the To-Do lists, I would like to be able to set due dates for each line item.

Response from Taskworld

Replied August 2017

Thanks for your feedback Miriam. We really appreciate it. Task dependencies are on our roadmap, so you'll be seeing them soon on Taskworld :-) Cheers,

Matthew from Torch

Fluid, fast, smart, seamless, comprehensive

Pros

This software is the only app I've found that really has all the features I need in a project management tool. Its smart enough to not make me click repeatedly to create and edit tasks, as some other cumbersome tools I've tried.

Cons

I would love if they could implement some kind of cost tracking so I could track project expenses against a master project budget and see our progress.

Response from Taskworld

Replied June 2017

Wow Matthew! Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your feedback and experience. Our team is encouraged by your stellar review, and we are so delighted to hear you are having such a great experience with the tools! We would love to include a cost tracking feature in the future, thank you for your idea! I will share it with the development team in our next features meeting. Thank you again for your time and incredibly valuable feedback - enjoy your weekend in the beautiful Rockies! (I used to live there and miss them so much!) Wishing you and Torch great success! :)