TeamWave

TeamWave Reviews

RATING:

All TeamWave Reviews

Ed

Great software suite that's easy to use and economic for small businesses

Teamwave has been a breath of fresh air. We've gone through 3 different CRM's recently trying to mix and match features for the best results. Teamwave excels by providing the necessary applications (without clutter/junk apps), having fixed pricing per plan (professional) and it's integrations with other software. Similar offers exist on the market but they are offered per user and at a much greater price.

Pros

Teamwave groups together features that are great to have in one place - crm, hrm and task/project management. Rather than going through various individual apps a lot of our administration is handled in now handled in one place. The interface is intuitive and easy to understand and support was helpful with our questions when we started. The pricing structure is for more realistic for startups and small businesses and allows for easy scaling without increasing your overhead drastically. Price per plan is so much better than price per user! It's been really helpful within our organisation because we work with many people on various social projects and it was impossible for our team to work in other platforms and integrate our partners. With teamwave we can connect everyone together without generating more costs. Because of the system we are able to use teamwave with people connected to our social projects and offer them employment options within our community. Also the native integrations with gmail and zapier have made it really easy for us to link in other programs we use and automate a lot of our processes. Really happy with this change.

Cons

The suite is pretty complete. Few things would be nice to see -assigning multiple people to tasks -translation options (we'd help with Spanish :) ) -more instructional videos/advanced

Reasons for choosing TeamWave

Only the desired features- CRM, project management, HRM pricing options are so much better (per plan rather than per user)

Reasons for switching to TeamWave

We switched from sheets to Zoho One then copper crm. Zoho has similar functionality but an unappealing GUI and a bunch of useless add on apps. Copper is very similar in terms of features but is way more expensive with the pricing per user.

Best Project Management (+CRM!) for the Money!

TeamWave has given me advantage of a top quality project management software with a built in CRM that is easily affordable for any size business.

Pros

I like that TeamWave provides nearly all the features and benefits of Asana project management software PLUS a CRM and HRM. Also, the cost of TeamWave is incomparably cheaper than Asana - with unlimited users! I love that I can also invite clients into a project so that they can see the status. I also like that TeamWave has projects and deals and the ability to differentiate between internal and external projects.

Cons

Only con is that the dashboard and tasks could have more distinct visual differences on different categories, tabs, tasks, etc.

Reasons for choosing TeamWave

Ease of use, functionality and cost.

Reasons for switching to TeamWave

Asana requires at least 5 users on a paid subscription, is compartively expensive, does not offer a CRM and does not have a good option to invite clients into projects. TeamWave has every feature of Asana and much more for a much lower cost. TeamWave also has no minimum number of users, and allows unlimited users for the same cost.

November 2022

About my user experience.

Pros

The ul design is very modern. An intuitive and versatile product. Adaptive functional project management tools.

Cons

I had to ask the support team about the product, but the help process took a long time and I got the solution I wanted late.

Vamsi

Time used: Free Trial

TeamWave Review

Its decent, however need to make features more flexible. Would need better integration and visualization experiences...

Doris Nneka

Industry: Food Production

September 2022

Best and convenient project Management tool.

TeamWave has made excellent project management software with a built-in CRM available to all sizes of enterprises, making it very affordable.

Pros

My access to top-notch project management software with a built-in CRM, which is extremely accessible for businesses of any size.

Cons

The only drawback is that different categories, tabs, activities, and other elements of the dashboard and tasks might be visually differentiated more clearly. Aside this, it's ideal for me.

Reasons for switching to TeamWave

I found TeamWave better and affordable.

Joshua

Industry: Oil & Energy

TeamWave Software

My overall experience with TeamWave is nothing but compliment and appreciation of the good work the development team has but in developing such smart software. They have created an easy-to-understand and use software that no one needs a manual to understand.

Pros

First, TeamWave offers a self-deployment AI feature that basically makes work easier. Another thing I like most about TeamWave is the online time tracking, the software tracks time in a unique way such that if you experience poor internet connection or at some point, you go offline due to poor connection, the time tracking system will track offline and once you are back online, the offline time will e automatically added to the previous time track. Another thing I like about TeamWave software is the smooth deployment features it offers. Unlike other software, TeamWave's deployment protocol is simple as 123. The software is easy to use and more so easy to integrate with other software. TeamWave offers an exclusive mobile deployment feature that helps every business to track and manage their business even from their phones.

Cons

The only demerit of the TeamWave software is that it does not offer on-site services in businesses. I would recommend the team focus on creating an on-site feature that can be used by businesses in managing their sales on-site.

Reasons for switching to TeamWave

The offline time track was never added to the real-time tracking which made me lose some amount due to fewer hours of work.

The best CRM software we've used so far

Overall a great product to work with. Efficient & powerful tool for converting sales.

Pros

Easy to use. Clean & user-friendly UI. The best thing about team wave is the number of integrations it offers. It makes our sales process super-efficient.

Cons

As an administrator, I access every team member's leads. At times the leads don't load upon selecting a user.

Reasons for choosing TeamWave

As I mentioned, Teamwave had a clean UI and was working out for our budget and had great reviews.

Reasons for switching to TeamWave

Teamwave is more affordable and user-friendly!

joshuah

Industry: Broadcast Media

July 2022

The best client and marketing , sales, projects teams single platform manager

Teamwave just gives a perfect experience to the user. I would consider software as an upgrade for other software like the asana. With its ability to group features like CRM and HRM together, It is also easier to manage activities and teas into a single platform. Teamwave also enables the user to connect to social projects and offers different opportunities. It is also cheap to purchase as it gives an option for price per plan instead of per user. And also have an email conversion tool and advanced scheduling and editing tasks.

Pros

The ability to manage different tasks in a single platform makes this software more reliable to use. Also, the interface is easy to understand and the support responds on time. Its ability to enable the user to create customizable templates is just great. Also, TeamWave has deals and projects and the ability to differentiate between external and internal projects.

Cons

None, This software is perfect, and I take it as an upgrade for other software in the market

Reasons for switching to TeamWave

The asana software would not combine different features into a single platform, also teamwave is cheaper

Rituakanksha

One of the essential tools for a startup

Teamwave has streamlined monitoring our leads and follow-ups. With an estimated lead value we are able to clearly prioritize leads. We were previously using Spreadsheets to manage and monitor our pipeline, moving to Teamwave has made our life easier.

Pros

We majorly use TeamWave to manage our sales pipeline. We tried a couple of other tools as well such as Pipedrive and Freshsales but decided to go ahead with Teamwave as it has all the required features to manage a sales pipeline, it's easy to integrate, and is pretty cost-effective for a small team like ours.

Cons

My team and I have never faced any serious issue with Teamwave. However, I've faced an issue of incorrect email thread capture under a designated lead a couple of times.

Arjun

March 2022

Best features for team collaboration

Pros

I like the advance scheduling task and email conversion feature of the tool

Cons

The product has bulk features which is not useful for me.

Cheikh

TeamWave, very easy and economic

TeamWave has saved me money on other software purchases

Pros

TeamWave is very easy to use, as it has almost all the features required for a good platform. Its project management software has a very economical cost. It allows the distinction between internal and external differences. Thus, the price per plan is better than the price per user. We can call TeamWave all on one software, because it combines several applications in one place, which is great. TeamWave is economical, because several people can connect to it without increasing the cost.

Cons

I only have two points that intrigue me due to the lack of an option for translation into several languages and the malfunction of capturing the e-mail history of prospects.

Reasons for choosing TeamWave

Because it’s easy to use and economic.

Reasons for switching to TeamWave

The sticky note and shape tools are not able to be scaled in groups in the same way,

Good product great price

Good product and features, great price to start with since you not sure how your business are going to un forward you dont want to get stuck with high CRM bill monthly.

Pros

The owner, whoever it is really want to penetrate the young and versatile groups of ppl with little money and running a startup. The features are adequately suitable for young company with very little ppl running but has a lot more heads count than freelancer.

Cons

support. virtually no support or forum or anyone talk about it on the internet. Make it frustrating when little things as simple as deleting account and recreate the account because the google GSuite didn't work correctly with the mobile apps and web-base version support email send to no where and take days to return. And so far only 1 person has been replying the support email again and again without much of a help other than pointed out the features.

Reasons for choosing TeamWave

still evaluating, but the support is the one putting me off at the moment. Not sure if they are a sustainable company which going to outlast our requirements

Porash

July 2022

Very effective for collect sales leads

Pros

We mainly use TeamWave to increase our sales range and collect leads. We tried other aspects as well but decided to go with TeamWave because it has all the features needed to manage a sale, is easy to integrate and is quite affordable for a small team.

Cons

My team and I have never had any serious problems with Teamwave. This is very helpful for me and everyone in my team.

Eduardo

Industry: Music

Affordable Project Management / CRM Tool

Pros

Teamwave is probably the best CRM / Project Management tool for small businesses. The pricing is incredible and it's Google Suite integration is a huge plus in today's day and age, where almost every business is using Google Suite. We use this tool for mainly for the Project Management tool, it's very user-friendly and if you're the Lead on the project, you can easily keep track, run reports and see who's done what, what's left, etc.

Cons

I wish the tool had an accounting component added to it. One issue we faced was the tracking of budget on specific contracts and we'd like to be able to log into a project, see budget, expenses, etc. and pull statements and reports off that.

Alex

Best Pick for Small Businesses

The visualization of TeamWave is very helpful, simple and powerfull. Best Pick for Small Businesses

Pros

Their overall product and customer services are very good. CRM the way it should be.

Uswah Aslam