• Pros

• "I love Teamweek! It is a great project management tool. I love having an easy overview of all my current projects and their due dates. "

• "Really good tool to organize your time. You can sprit tickets in hours and have everything planned in minute."

• "We are able to see what our team members are working on for the day (Like a timesheet) and are able to plan what to pursue next."

• Cons

• "I wish the time wasn’t in military time. That’s my only complaint. "

• "It doesn't allow full customization beyond colors for projects/tasks, or to see progress "at a glance"/without needing to click on a task."

• "I love it just from a team tool that doesn’t take too much time to use. The account people want to have more places to track the details of the projects"

Browse Teamweek Reviews

Christopher from Christopher Hemsworth Art and Design

Finally, an easy to use Gantt chart system.

I have used Teamweek to help myself keep on track and on target with my projects.

Pros

I have always known about myself that I need a Gantt style chart and linear-style calendar in order to keep myself on top of my various projects. I had tried so many other options and felt like it was hopeless. Then I somehow found Teamweek and was so impressed with the ease of use, the simplicity, and the clarity.

Cons

My only complaint would be that there is a bit of a learning curve for how YOU might want to use it. For example, just figuring out the best use of the different options and how they may relate to your projects.

Linda from The Fifth Business

Easy, simple, and beautiful tool for project management

It has allowed myself and our team to become more efficient by knowing who's doing what, which deadlines are shared across global offices, and to view 'at a glance' someone's work load and specific projects to collaborate.

Pros

It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Mouse interaction for dragging and duplicating tasks makes this feel like a high quality, well developed tool. The design is beautiful and is easy on the eyes as well, specially after this year's latest update.

Jack from Baillieu Architects

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Project Management for a creative industry

Great, we have only been using Teamweek for a few days and its already improving our work flow and it so easy to get everyone up and running with it.

Pros

Think you have a great lead on the creatives market like ours, architects, as we need something visual to plan out work but simple and easily flexible to however we may plan our work flow. A lot of the other sites I checked out are very well built but also very focused on particular business model. Creative businesses like ours tend to float about somewhere around it all and we don't so much need a business strategy planner but we do need something fluid to let our individual and quite unique projects to grow in an understandable way.

Cons

There are a few areas of the software and mobile apps that need polishing and a few extra simple features that need adding but I am more than happy to act as a product tester.

Clyde from Queensgate Systems Ltd

Needs work but is excellent.

Positive. Good for generic task and planner planning (not for fullscale proj planning tho with dependencies etc, but thats not what I wanted). Needs better project integration (I don't understand it and trying to split up projects resulted in data loss, so just made all different projects parts of one big project.. Tasks (bizarrely called Icebox) is a bit of a chore. No one uses tasks by hours and minutes (has the dev ever done any PM?), so drop that in favour of making it really easy to set a number of days without having to chose dates. That said, tasks v useful, and drag and drop between folders etc excellent (provided you use with care).

Pros

SIMPLE TO USE! GREAT VIEW OPTIONS (3 months etc) -- Drag and Drop, easy edit of task positions and length, easy & flexi coloring, nice banding (called "segments"), easy note adding. Easily shared with colleagues (don't bother adding them as extra users tho [see Cons], just share the link).

Cons

No Data Export that I can find (which in itself is a concern -- help has broken links and seems chaotic), often does odd things and loses edits (minor so far, but this is why data export / import is vital). Poor Android version, but this prob a work in progress. Rollback also needed. The URL needs to be more consistent (at moment, it changes as you change project or view etc, leaving you wondering what your true URL is leaving one wondering where data will be next time. Tried to turn off daily report but still pesters me, so don't add your colleagues as separate email users or you might get some cross colleagues).

Kelly from Unversity of Georgia

Intuitive design, great value, and terrific customer support

We have implemented Teamweek to keep track of the many projects we take on. The format is easy for all to use and it's great to see everyone on one page. Beautiful interface, intuitive design, and ease of navigation make Teamweek the best project management application we've worked with!

Pros

Teamweek provides an intuitive interface that we find very helpful when viewing multiple projects for a 3-month period. Color-coding and project details are very handy when we have multiple people working on a similar project. The customer service is fast and truly helpful. You get a real live person! We LOVE Teamweek!

Cons

The only con is I wish you could see an entire year for a team that has 5 or less employees, but that's it!

Great functionality - good pricing

It has been very easy to setup our new project and start adding various activities and assigning timelines and people. I would recommend this to any team starting a project.

Pros

The visual representation of team availability in combination with the ability to attach various kinds of information to tasks. Also, the collaboration potential by being able to share information with third parties.

Cons

I have not singled out a negative aspect of the software yet besides the fact that the gantt view becomes too crowded with too many tasks and many people in the team. Maybe it should have more view types.

Brent from WestJet

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

My Team

Many people going in many different directions, doing many different things. This was the easiest way to stay on top of who is doing what/where.

Pros

How easy it is to quickly review where each team member is, with a high level view of what they are working on.

Cons

There are times when I will click, my view will change form seeing the team to seeing a single individual and I've not figured out how to easily get back to seeing the team view.

Shahera from MeetSID

Intuitive and functional

Being new to project planning /management I was a little overwhelmed with all the options out there. Teamweek provides a simple and functional solution to newbies such as myself. I cannot recommend it enough as a project management tool

Pros

- Easy to figure out - View and manage plans at a glance - Easily change and shift tasks - drag and drop functionality is spot on - Customizable for OCD categorization freaks (me) - Icebox - great option for long term planning

Cons

- To Do list (Just an idea but if this can work with Google Keep I would worship at the altar of Teamweek) - High contrast mode - not sure that the designs and backgrounds make sense unless they are customizable to provide a further level of categorization - Daily emails - this hasn't been such a useful functionality for me

Better than other calendar software

It allows you to share your calendar with others you work with, allowing you to easily schedule times for meetings or other activities. Definitely beneficial to have everyone's calendars as an entrepeneur when you're not using a business-provided software such as Outlook.

Pros

Very intuitive software which is something that is important to me. Just decided recently to check this out when I saw it advertised and it's a very nice software and very easy to use. Essentially just a calendar app that allows you to share with other people.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this software, in my opinion. Very user friendly and no nuances.

Isabella from EY

Handy weekly planning

It's easy to understand what me and my colleagues are supposed to do during a working week.

Pros

Easy to use and clear schedule for weekly planning

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Teamweek

Stacey from CPG Agency

Love Teamweek

Very positive experience using Teamweek.

Pros

Cons

I wish the time wasnt in military time. Thats my only complaint.

Best for technology development teams

None

Pros

Cons

It does not integrate to other software such as Google Suite or Slack, you cannot upload images into individual tasks and you cannot interact with your team members on the platform.

Nemanja from Bstorm

Really good tool to organize your time

Peter from GoodRequest

Easy and simple

Pros

Clean and simple UI and ease of use - it's so easy to get a quick overview of current team capacities.

Cons

It's a bit hard to integrate with existing workflow and the pricing is a bit steep for companies with more employees.

Nice and easy

Pros

Attractive interface for gantt presentations

Cons

Pricing is too high and free version too "poor"

Ivan from Bstorm

Good Project Management Tool that could use a bit more functionalities

Pros

Everyone can switch to either long or short term planning. Also it has integration with Basecam and Trello, which is nice.

Cons

I didn't like it's lack of advanced functionalities and it's not really suited for managing bigger projects.

Simple planning tool

I think teamweek is ok for very simple planning, anything that requires dependencies etc is probably not suitable for teamweek.

Pros

Teamweek is very easy to set up and get started.

Cons

NO ability to link tasks and create dependancies