• Pros

• "I love this product for keeping me on top of things!! I have so many deadlines and it is so hard to keep track of every thing. This app helps me keep track of ALL my clients and keeps them separate."

• "Easy to use. Clear design. Calendar and kanban view are great features not available in other software."

• "It’s just the most awesome app ever .. so user friendly and has saved the day throughout lockdown where our staff worked from home . "

• Cons

• "Although it's a snap to backup and download your work, it was a little hard to find the link. Once found, problem solved."

• "Some features are locked behind the paid version of the software, but it is worth it if you need them."

• "Occasionally, the sync process will fail without any clear indication of what happened, resulting in missing data. This is very rare, but there is definitely room for improvement in reliability."

Browse TickTick Reviews

Amjad from Gulftainer

Industry: Maritime

The best task management app

Extremely satisfied paying customer. Highly recommended for anyone especially android users

Pros

Beautiful, full-featured, intuitive task management platform. It has apps for Android, Windows, iOS, and web-based. Below are some of the features that make is it stand out for me: - Smart parsing of dates - Beautiful gadgets for Android users with plenty of display modes and colors available. - Tag and smart list support - the user interface is among the best I've used - Pomo timer support - Support multi-user teams even for free accounts - Constantly updated with new features - Drag and drop support - Price is reasonable

Cons

- Lack of Microsoft Outlook support would be nice - Fewer windows gadget options to choose from in comparison to Android. - Doesn't have the support that some of the older competitors have (Wunderlist for example(

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

TickTick offers significantly more features than Wunderlist and more customization options. I don't regret the switch at all.

Tibor from KOMPOT

One of the best

Quick, affordable (free), available (Android, Windows and Mac!) everywhere, good looking so it's easy to get other people in the company to use it and share the tasks. I rely on it daily and will continue to do so in the future. Please keep the software lean and usable.

Pros

This is the software which finally persuaded me to move away from carrying around physical, paper notebooks and start relying just on my phone and my computer as a to-do list. I like that TickTick is very powerful already in its free tier, I love that it's simple and polished, well designed and quick. It hasn't failed me once, unlike Wunderlist for example. It's great that I can find it on most of the platforms I use, as a standalone app, and not just a wrapped browser window - it shows skill and dedication by the developers which in turn makes me trust them more with my data.

Cons

The premium tier seems a bit too gamified for my taste. I don't need most of the premium features and I would like to remove all the nagging branding and icons. A better way, at least for me, would be to be able to have just a minimal free version and a separate premium one.

Reasons for Choosing TickTick

I am using it alongside Microsoft To Do. Both have their merits - TickTick is not so closely related to the Office which is sometimes great but can also be a bummer. I will continue to use both.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

Because Wunderlist was becoming too hipsterish - background were more important than some crucial functions. When they sold themselves to Microsoft which in turn shut the service down, I knew it was finally time to switch completely.

A good task manager for individuals with higher needs

I like the app and I want to stick with it for many years to come.

Pros

I like how it organizes task in several ways, not putting me into one strict system. It has a variety of options, decent native apps, and everything you could expect from a good task manager. It can surprise, though, with extra features, like habit tracking. But what I like the most is that every task can have an advanced description, comments, checkbox lists, sub-tasks - so there're plenty of ways to give details to the task.

Cons

It doesn't have an auto dark mode, and it doesn't feel so native on Windows. It can be annoying how keyboard shortcuts work (or don't work) on Windows, so there's room for improvement.

Wendy from Wendy Miller, Relationship Writer & Meditation Teacher

Customer service completely destroyed the experience

In the end, I decided the software wasn't for me. However, I still felt it was useful for others and would have happily recommended it to others. They offer a 14-day refund policy, so since I was within the 14 day window, I followed their steps to request a refund. Well after the 14-day window passed, they had not opened my emails or responded in any way. I had to open a dispute with Paypal, at which point it seems TickTick lied to Paypal because they closed my dispute saying that TickTick had issued the refund. I then sent an email to the email address listed in the Paypal dispute, and it was only after I finally messaged them on Facebook and stated that I would post negative reviews that I got any response from anyone at all. Their customer service absolutely destroyed them for me. I would never recommend them to anyone for that reason alone. No matter how good a software may otherwise be, if I'm not able to see that they're backed up by good customer service, they're just not a viable option.

Pros

I liked the idea that I could use the software as a one-stop shopping for my calendar, to-do list, and more. The idea of combining a calendar for those tasks that had a due date and a to-do list for tasks that didn't was very appealing.

Cons

It didn't offer me reminders in the way that Google Calendar does, so it ended up being pretty ineffective for me. Without reminders, if I forgot to look at the calendar (which I often forgot), I'd end up missing things.

Reasons for Choosing TickTick

Because it was less expensive and seemed to fit my needs. In the end, I got rid of TickTick and went with Artful Agenda after all.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

I thought it would be more efficient and useful.

Marc from Education Management

best to-do and team managament app

TickTick helped us manage our to-do lists better than before (we were using sticky notes)

Pros

Love the natural language input, helps a lot when inputting lots of tasks fast, and like that i can choose whether things like 'today' in the task name stay there or are removed. Easy to delegate tasks to others and track numbers.

Cons

Would've liked to see more integration with things like email (create task automatically from email), and maybe add more details to tasks (for example when i add task to call someone from my contacts, automatically add their details so when the time comes, i can just click and call, without having to go to my contacts list)

Kate from Kate Bosch Professional Organizing

Industry: Individual & Family Services

TickTick is a great replacement for Wunderlist

I was a devoted Wunderlist user, but when Microsoft bought Wunderlist then killed it in favor of its To Do app, I needed to find a replacement because To Do didn't have all the functionality of Wunderlist. I tried other list apps, but didn't like the way they looked (Todoist had too much white space and I didn't like the way subtasks looked) or worked and none seemed to have all the functions I wanted. TickTick had everything and then some!

Pros

I love that TickTick has smart lists, an inbox, and the ability to share lists. I also love the Pomodoro timer for productivity! Ability to set recurring tasks and reminders is key.

Cons

I'd love the Custom views to be visible right above Lists instead of in a separate tab.

Reasons for Choosing TickTick

I chose TickTick because it was so similar to Wunderlist, but kicked the functionality up a notch.

Microsoft killed Wunderlist

Josué from Consea

I loved it, it helped me to stay organized and focused

Pros

It was amazing to have the full potential of this tool available, it has great features like the calendar view, integration with Google Calendar, you're able to add attachments, locations, etc. It's a really good product, the best part of it (I Think) is its Pomodoro timer, it's a great way to keep you focused on what's really important, and you will notice how productive you can be if you start using it.

Cons

The price, I was very reluctant to pay an annual subscription for a To-Do app, especially coming from something free like Microsoft's To-Do or Google Keep, but it was worth it... although I would love it if the price drops a little.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

To-Do lacks a lot of features that TickTick (even on its free plan) has perfected.

Response from Appest

Replied August 2019

Super excited to see you like it! Will reevaluate the pricing with the product team asap.

A very comprehensive task management tool

Being probably my third to-do app/platform, TickTick was amazing with it's cross-platform availability and "just works" nature.

Pros

- Unlimited, Reliable sync - Web App - Usability - Simple but comprehensive - Custom repeats - Multiple reminders - Task delegation - Lists, sub-tasks, priorities, notes & more - Looks good - Almost free

Cons

My use with TickTick increased beyond what I expected and there was always a limitation on how many lists and tasks within lists one could create with a free account, but they increased the limitation later on, which started to feel like a limitation to me. Sure I could upgrade to a premium subscription but I couldn't justify the price.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

I wanted something that could allow me to organize and manage my tasks in a better way. AnyDo was great, but it just felt too simple for my growing reliance on To-Do lists at the time.

Ben from BrandTotal

Best task manager I tried, including Wunderlist (RIP)

Great! I'd recommend (and have been) to everyone who I've talked to about this, especially in the context of Wunderlist shutting down a year ago or so. After trying out quite a bit of alternatives, TickTick is the one I keep coming back to. Their platform is great and the apps work great across all platforms!

Pros

Easy migration over from Wunderlist, once that got shut down. Better than Wunderlist ever was. It has all the features I need, and works perfectly across all situations I tried!

Cons

The free tier is a bit limiting, but it's fine. Premium is a bit on the expensive end for a task management software. Doesn't offer a good, easy API for just emailing tasks to yourself, which is very useful.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

Wunderlist shut down, and Microsoft ToDo was no up-to-par. And I'm glad I found TickTick. Wish I would've found it sooner.

Ajani from Ajani Ent

Focus your brain on whats in front of you, not what's in the future

It works, I prefer it to Todoist at the moment. If you're looking for a solution to offload your brain, this is it.

Pros

It's really a paradigm shift to go from juggling everything in your head to offloading things onto a software that's designed to remember things for you. A lot of the weight it's worth is in how you use it, but it's powerful enough to scale from a lightweight solution up to being able to support a entire life's worth of tasks to keep track of.

Cons

The Windows version of the application is buggy, with some bugs that have been present for the calendar year or longer and people still experience the issue. I prefer to access software like this directly through a program, so it was discouraging that I wasn't able to sign in through Google.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

Feature/community support felt too sluggish, some features that have been requested by users for years were implemented in TickTick in a much shorter time.

Stella from Swift Minds Internet Marketing

This is the best minimalist app to keep a to-do list

Milimalist user interface Easy way to add notifications by just typing the day and the time, e.g. Thursday 15:00 I get timely notifications on my mobile phone It's really affordable to buy the premium plan. The premium plan gets you a calendar for the web version, which by the way you get access to on your phone even if you're on the free version. Thank you ticktick for that BUT I've repeatedly paid for a premium plan because I think you guys are totally worth it. Again really good minimalist interface and great readability. I like the fact that I look at my tasks and I instantly know what I need to do, with no distractions. I use Asana for bigger projects and it can get confusing. With ticktick, it's impossible to get confused or miss a task. You can use drag-and-drop in the web app to rearrange tasks I can simply forward an email to the ticktick email address, add day and time in the subject line and be reminded of the task. How cool is that! I've tried nearly all task management apps out of curiosity and because my clients use different apps. Ticktick is the best task management app if you want a simple task list and reminder for what you need to do. No bells and whistles, no big project management features, and thank god for that. A simple to-do list with all of the features you need.

Cons

The app has never failed me although sometimes I feel a bit insecure about getting notified. In the end, I always get the right notifications. Also, when I accidentally complete or dismiss a notification on my Android phone it's difficult to seek and find the task in order to reset it back to "active".

Get things done efficiently with TickTick

Overall, TickTick has been very helpful for keeping smaller tasks organized and scheduled. While we prefer Jira for project/incident management, TickTick allows us to keep track of our daily to-do lists. TickTick also makes it straightforward to look back and see what was accomplished on any given day. The natural language parsing makes it easy to schedule tasks, and there are plenty of customization options that allow each user to work in the way that makes the most sense to them.

Pros

TickTick makes it easy to jot down quick reminders and to-do list items. It syncs between the desktop version and the mobile app version, so you can quickly add a task from your phone while in a meeting, and then add more detail on your computer when you get back to your office.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

Swipes was no longer receiving regular updates.

I've been looking for an app like this all my smartphone-user-life!

I have a notes/lists app that I'm very happy with (Keep by Google), but its reminders feature is not a good fit for me. So for the last few years I've been plowing through various apps and the only one that worked didn't have the possibility to create account, so I've lost all my data when my phone bricked. This prompted me to start the research again, and I'm so glad that I've found TickTick. I don't think I'll look for another app anytime soon, it ticks all my needs.

Pros

It has a minimalist interface with lots of available features that are there if you need them, but hidden if you don't. Many complex apps have a clogged UI that's not very user-friendly if you only need to use it on "simple mode". It's been a pleasant surprise to discover that beneath TickTick's clean interface are lots of features that create powerful use flows. I highly recommend it! + bonus points for having a web version

Cons

When a reminder happens in a moment when you really can't deal with it, it can be complicated (in terms of mental bandwidth, not technically) to make an update on the spot. If you dismiss it, it can kinda gets lost in the UI.

Reasons for Choosing TickTick

Better, more minimalist UI.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

On RemindMe you can't create accounts, so there's no backup possibility.

Response from Appest

Replied January 2020

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. Glad to hear that you find TickTick fits into your needs for task management. We've made several updates ever since then. If you still get trouble about the reminder, or have any suggestions to us, please feel free to reach out to us at support@appest.com at anytime. Happy to help out! Thanks!

Sergio Eduardo from Transpais

My day to day trustworthy task manager

Better track of work, personal and home tasks. Freeing up my mind and being able to keep almost every aspect of my day to day life organized.

Pros

I love it's clean interface, it is really easy to see and to use. One of the features I use the most is smart date parsing, it is so easy to add tasks and due dates and repeating options this way, also, paired with Voice input mode, it is really powerful and easy to add tasks on the go. It's recent addition of pomodoro timer to the task is such a cool little feature I'm still getting used to, but it has been really helpful. Calendar integration and views are perfect for a weekly review and to see the big picture and your month/week at a glance. It has been my preferred task manager for quite a while now and will continue to be.

Cons

The only downside I have found is that in its iOS, the reminder notifications can get lost if you don't get to them on the spot, they disappear to the "Today earlier" part of notification center and they don't keep persistent in your first glance of the notifications. Other than that, I believe it is the most functional and powerful multi platform task manager around.

Tool for managing business... and life

Love at the first sight. Using this tool for three years or more. My job consists of a lot of small tasks that occur on daily basis, tool with more kabana feeling would be too complicated. I also summarize meeting or other stuff with list in e-mail and then I copy the list to the task description in TickTick, change task mode to checklist and vouila! Every new line is new item on the checklist. So amazing I can't even <3

Pros

+ ease of use + clever way to make any list from somewhere else to checklist by changing the mode of the task + easy way to add new items to the checklist or tasks overall + multiplatform integration (addons, website, apps) + multiple options for task repeating + tags, priorities and project sorting of tasks + smart lists + reasonable price for premium

Cons

- Limitation of tasks and items in free version, but it is enough to manage if you put effort. - Not being able to share projects with someone else in free version

Response from Appest

Replied January 2019

Hello! Free users can also share a list with one person and receiving, editing shared projects without limits. You may find out more here https://ticktick.com/about/upgrade

Mary Kate from Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute

Best Personal To-Do List

I use TickTick as my personal to-do list, keeping track of everything from when to pay bills to events on my calendar to random chores.

Pros

My favorite feature of TickTick, and the one that makes it stand out, is the way it handles recurring to-dos. I wanted a calendar-based to-do list where I could add monthly items like paying certain bills, recycling pick-up, etc., and TickTick was the only app I could find that allowed that. At least for free. TickTick lets me keep track of everything, big and small, without having to remember to put things on the to-do list over and over again. Plus, you get the satisfaction of actually checking things off as if they were on a paper to-do list.

Cons

There are sometimes minor glitches, such as with dragging the order of items each day. But it's nothing so big that has turned me off from TickTick yet.

Response from Appest

Replied June 2019

Hey there! Thanks for your candid reviews! TickTick will keep improving in the future and make a more useful tool for you guys.

Alex from Selfemployed

Cross-platform lightweight task manager that allows to stay focused and productive

Pros

1. Flexible, allows me to set up my task management flow. 2. App has timer allows me to set multiple work and break intervals depending on the size of my task. 3. Tags and subtags. 4. Smart tags. 5. Perfect calendar view.

Cons

1. Need more clear day tasks statistics for unfinished tasks (in hours). 2. The "Today" section related only to the calendar. Calendar-based tasks hard using practice. Calendar-based tasks in classic all activities in which minimum 2 participated or owner can't move cause tickets have bought, hotel has ordered etc. So I would like more flexibility so that I can include tasks without dates in "Today" section. By analogy with the MS ToDo and Things3

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

I need tasks related timer to calculate how much time I've spent on specific tasks.

Joshua from RHB Investments

The Best Productivity Software, Hands Down!

TickTick takes the best parts of Todoist, Trello, ect and puts them together into one extremely easy to use platform. After switching task platforms for years, I've finally found the one that has EVERYTHING I've been looking for. Plus, the team there is great and they are constantly updating and improving the platform (unlike its competition). Use TickTick... trust me

Pros

Has every feature I've been looking for for years: - Calendar View - Easy to use Task system - Lists & tags - Pomodoro Timer - Kanban view - Premium version is so affordable!

Cons

Nothing, absolutely nothing. I'm obsessed with this software.

Response from Appest

Replied January 2020

Hi Joshua, so glad to see your positive review! Your words are very encouraging to us. Most recently, we added some new features, such as Markdown, Time Zone, Google Assistant integration etc. Hope you like them! Thanks!

Great ToDo Application with Some Questions

TickTick is a very, very capable task manager with outstanding apps on all platforms. It's quick, syncs perfectly, and is very feature-rich. However, the Chinese ties and accompanying privacy and security policies may be a turnoff.

Pros

- Very fast and perfect sync - Cross-platform without a hitch - The Team develops and adds features very quickly - Calendar view is fantastic - Free version is already very capable and great value - iOS and Android versions are fantastic

Cons

- There's an iffy privacy and security policy, and the company is based in China. This feels very uncomfortable if you want to trust an application with private information. - Only really 2-3 levels deep when it comes to creating task lists - Support on the forum is very very limited, language barrier comes into play - Some parts and information feel poorly translated (from Chinese into English)

Response from Appest

Replied January 2019

Hello! Currently, our team is based in Hong Kong but all the databases and servers are hosted by Amazon Web Services(AWS) in the U.S. and it's encrypted. You may find out more via https://ticktick.com/about/security

David from Cve

Awesome App but ...

Best App out there !! Can’t recommend enough

Pros

Cons

How do I know when someone who is collaborating with me has either put a new task or commented on a old task ?? It is very time consuming as I leave loads of comments and new tasks everyday for my PA to action , and she says she does not know which tasks have new comments on or which tasks are new , and needs to go through all the tasks ( which can be a lot , she has over 200 tasks at any time ) in order to work out which tasks are new or have new comments in.. this downside really lets this app down . Besides this point it’s the best App out there and I highly recommend this to anyone out there

a subscription based to do app with a lot of options and built in goal tracker, pomodoro, calendar.

productive! biggest competitor is todoist which has discounted price for students and educators.

Pros

TickTick app is the to-do app with most features of the available to-do apps. Product is easy to use but to use all the features, there is a learning curve, it took me few weeks to grasp most if not all the features. Integration with my workflow was easy as it has a web app, i was not able to download the software on work computer. It also has built in goal tracker, calendar, pomodoro app. setting reminder has alot of options to set recurring reminders.

Cons

TickTick needs monthly or yearly subscription, a learning curve to understand the app well. integrates with google calendar but sync with the calendar takes almost a day to show new tasks.

Teo from Law Practice

The best to-do app I've used

Very happy overall. I am not requesting any feature but maybe some advice as how to use it to its fullest potential.

Pros

I tried them all but always come back to TickTick. I like the fact that they also include a habit tracker and a Pomodoro feature. I think that's the only to-do software with this.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this tool. I just wish they would create guide and best practice guides to help us take the most out of this tool.

Anna from Predictable Hire

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Fantastic software tool to stay organized and productive

TickTick works great for us because it acts as both a to-do list and workflow manager. It helps our work team with organization, productivity and transparency around tasks and workflow. I love that it has a mobile app as well as a web app so it's really always at hand.

Pros

TickTick has been a fantastic way of managing my tasks and to-do lists at work. It's easy to use on both the mobile and web app and syncs up instantly. Any time I think of something I need to remember or do later I can add it on the go. From there I can organize and sort my tasks and to-do items in custom columns. It's also incredibly useful to be able to set dates and times, add tags or assign something to a specific person on your team or within your company. Reminders are very effective and easy to manage.

Cons

I think the design of the mobile app could be improved as it is not the most intuitive set-up and lay-out takes some initial navigation in order to familiarize yourself with it.

Amjad from Gulftainer

Industry: Maritime

Well worth the migration from Wunderlist

I have been on the search for a simple app to track my tasks. I work almost solo, handle two hobs and several projects and it is simply brilliant. The way it automatically translates your written instructions to dates and reminders works well. Its integration with google assistant is also very handy I just go like "Ok Google, Note to self" then narrate the task and it gets added. There UI is very intuitive and the addition of a small calendar underneath the task names is brilliant as you can simply drag and drop tasks at certain dates. I used to love Wunderlist and I still think it's a quality platform but it falls short of TickTick. Highly recommended

Pros

- Quality user interface and the greate Android widgets - The calendar on the web version which supports dragging and dropping - Hashtags and smart lists support - Integration with google assistant - Cross-platform - Frequent updates and new features

Cons

- at the moment 13/10/2018 nothing! it just works well

Response from Appest

Replied January 2019

Hey there! Thanks a lot for the support. Glad you've enjoyed TickTick.

Economical & Love the Customizations

My husband and I needed a replacement for Wunderlist, which we've used for years. After MUCH research and comparison we chose TickTick and are both very happy with it. We upgraded to Premium to transfer our data from Wunderlist, which was super-easy to do. We like that we can each have our own accounts with personal lists as well as shared lists. I love that I can color-code lists and tags, and that created lists allow emojis.

Pros

The free version is great if you don't need all the bells and whistles. The premium version is very economical compared to similar products.

Cons

My complaints are trivial and cosmetic: I'd like to be able to upload a photo instead of choosing from their themes, and I wish the app would open to show all the lists, rather than a specific list, and that the .

Reasons for Choosing TickTick

It had all the features we wanted at a reasonable price.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

Because Wunderlist was migrating to Microsoft and we're not Microsoft fans.

Erik from Affinitiv

My favorite APP for a task list

Aside from thier faults I still use this product everyday. I have tried a few times to get away so I could get sub folders but I always come back.

Pros

I use this every day. My favorite feature Is the smart list. You can build a list based on criteria or conditions, which when you start going can create a very useful context-based list.

Cons

Support is not the best, they do get to you eventually. Also there has been a long standing request for sub folders, (right now limited to two level sub folder) and they have still not obliged thier audience. I've been waiting for that feature for about 2 years if not more.

Bought out and then shut down. They recommended TickTick

Dobromir from Taxback.com

Tick every day!

Pros

The ease of use is the main feature that made me select TickTick as my daily to-do list and task manager. I was looking for simple app that can make lists and prioritize the tasks , however with TickTick I got ton of other features. TickTick has clean interface, making it easy to navigate and use. Customizable “Tab Bar” , different font sizes and themes help you change the design the way it suites your needs . It can be modified and used as simple/basic task manager or as very detailed one. The calendar is also great feature, although I do not need it that much. The tags are another great thing . Really helpful when you have large tasks list.

Cons

I really can’t point downside of TickTick. I use it every day and it helps me stay organized.

Response from Appest

Replied June 2019

Hey there! So glad to see you like TickTick! We will keep improving it and make it wow product!

Kirk from Assignar

Best simple task manager available

I've been using ticktick for over a year now and I use it daily. My partner and I use it to ensure we are on the same page with our daily tasks, chores, taking care of the dog, etc. It's been a life changer and has increased my productivity drastically.

Pros

Great functionality, you can build smart lists, the calendar view is great, the UI on the mobile app is getting better and better, you can assign tasks, create subtasks, and upload photos.

Cons

The only thing missing is a native time tracking feature within Ticktick. You can integrate with at least one app, but you have to log in to that app to access the data. It would be better to be able to access everything within ticktick. Aside from that, ticktick is great.

Response from Appest

Replied January 2019

Hey there! The "Pomo Timer" feature might be helpful?

vincent from Shiki Properties

Fantastic! I just love it.

Clear, simple and perfect task management app. Best solution out there since Wunderlist got its development stopped.

Pros

Simply the best task management app out there IMO! The free version offers almost all you need to deal with your OWN tasks. The clean interface and intuitive use is a gem in this complicated world. It does help me manage all my work and personal tasks on a daily basis. I love it and after trying many many other options I just stuck with TickTick for its beautiful falt design and simplicity of use as well as the clarity of all the reminder/tasks/priority.

Cons

The free version comes with one attachment possible per day which doesn't make any sense IMO. It's also very difficult to work with a team if you keep the free version. Thus consider switching to the full version if you have to work with your work team.

Konrad from UczymyMaszyny.pl

Really nice GTD software

I am enjoying usage of this tool. It helps in every day task organization.

Pros

Cons

Lack of estimation feature. There is possibility to estimate task in no of pomodoros but it is really hidden.

Sutaryono from Sam Ratulangi University

Simple, No ads, and Available on Every Platform

Using TickTick really boost my productivity by up to 80%. I manage to complete my assignment by divided into the small daily plan, and TickTick makes it so easy to do.

Pros

TickTick is simple to do app that really can boost your productivity. It comes with a reminder that will notify you for every plan that you've set. TickTick available cross-platform from your phone to your PC, so it's so easy to keep track of your plan.

Cons

I think it's too expensive for the monthly premium subscription.

Response from Appest

Replied August 2019

Really happy to see TickTick boost your productivity. Will reevaluate the pricing with the product team.

Personal task management made easy!

It has been a great tool to use for keeping my work organized and still have the ability to coordinate and plan with others. The minimalistic design is very intuitive, and I found it to be so easy to use immediately due to the common features and UI that it shares with some of the Google apps that I'm used to using. Very easy to use and it helps keep me organized!

Pros

The free version is already quite powerful, and the Android app is smooth and designed very well. It can sync across different devices which is great because I have separate computers and mobile devices depending on whether I'm on site, at home, or located in another building. It's very simple to use and is a better version of what Google tried to do with it's calendar and to do lists. Tick tick lets you make to do lists and tasks per project, and you can set due dates that actually will remind you about your tasks as the due date gets closer. It is easily organized by project rather than just a huge list that you have to orient yourself with. You can even collaborate with others on to do lists!

Cons

In collaboration mode, you can chat with others and make to do lists, but you don't get notified when someone else has completed something on a group project. It would be nice to be able to see when a part of the project is completed because it enables me to adjust my personal to-do list accordingly (i.e. adjust priorities).

Jil from Sam Ratulangi University

Nice and simple to do App but too expensive for the premium subscription

I used TickTick to schedule my day and it's really boosted my productivity

Pros

It's simple and easy to keeps tracking a task. Simple UI and available in many platforms from Chrome extension, windows software, Mac software, to app store/play store.

Cons

the premium subscription is too expensive for a feature that should be free. Features like the theme, color scheme, and calendar view.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

I think the premium subscription is too expensive for a feature that should be free.

Response from Appest

Replied August 2019

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! Will reevaluate the pricing with the product team.

Keeping up to date with my tasks

Pros

TickTick is an easy way to keep track of the stuff I have to do on a daily basis. I use it for my work related tasks and it helps me make sure I'm not forgetting anything. The app also lets me assign a date of when it needs to be done and since it has a mobile integration it means that I always have a way to write things down. If I didn't write it down on TickTick I probably won't do it cause it's not important enough.

Cons

Response from Appest

Replied June 2019

Hey there! Glad to know that TickTick help you better organize the life, will keep improving the product!

Craig from Otsego School

TickTick

Been using TickTick for the past couple years and the biggest asset is that it syncs to my phone, tablet and PC effortlessly.

Pros

Easy to use for scheduling and reminders. You can categorize and color code reminders and events, as well as repeat scheduling for vender payments of reminders. Clean and easy to use app that syncs on any device.

Jon from Construction

Free Is Just Ok (Not Premium Review)

Good day to day way of keeping track of your daily todos.

Pros

The free version of the software is still leaps and bounds above most other todo apps due to its integrations and API availability.

Cons

From what I can tell there are some items that are worth some money, but the overall premium cost versus what you would receive is just a little out of balance.

Reasons for Switching to TickTick

The calendar integration and API were two big reasons.

Allen from Streams Church

Perfect task solution

I use it on a daily basis!

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to set recurring tasks with many variances.

Cons

The chrome extension can sometimes be a little buggy.

Response from Appest

Replied August 2019

Appreciate your feedback! We will look into the Chrome Extension asap.

Md from Pathao

This app has took my productivity level to the top limit

My workflow was messy and I missed many tasks before I started using TickTick. The inclusion of Pomodoro timer helped me stayed focus during works.

Pros

The integration of task management system with Pomodoro timer is the most attractive features for me. The ability of staying sync across all the devices is another amazing thing about TickTick.

Cons

The alert system is kinda less thought-out feature I believe. Even if I miss some deadline, it fails in some instances to alert me properly.

Response from Appest

Replied January 2019

Hey there! Have you tried the 'Annoying Alert' feature? It might help you avoid missing notifications.

Shirley from Prairie Gothic

My Dream To-Do List App

Pros

TickTick fulfills every requirement I could ask for from a to-do list application and then some. I love having my to-do list, habit tracker, and pomodoro app all in one application. The themes are elegant and I love being able to change the app icon to match my home screen. I would highly recommend the premium version it's a bargain considering the utility you'll get.

Cons

None. TIckTick is the perfect to-do list app for me.

Response from Appest

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the recommendation! Good to see it improve your productivity.

Jason from D'Andre Law

Current To Do List Manager after numerous others failed to measure up

I'm still trying to find my "forever to do list," and, after going through Trello, Tasks, Remember The Milk, etc., this is my go to at the moment

Pros

Quick add tasks with robust support of hashtags and in line scheduling, which uses minimal system resources and easily syncs across platforms.

Cons

No Outlook tie in and the lists section can take some time to get used to. Overall a great piece of software.

Richard from Imagine Learning

TickTick is a versatile task manager that looks great and is easy to use.

TickTick helps me manage my personal projects, and helps me keep track of what I need to do while running from place to place.

Pros

It is very colorful, with customizable backgrounds and a flexible interface. It allows you to create projects, tags, and powerful smart lists so that you can build a very personalized workflow. The mobile apps are well designed, easy to use, and include widgets to make capturing tasks and ideas very easy. There is some natural language recognition to make it easier to set due dates and tags as you create tasks. It includes a pomodoro timer to help keep you focused and track time, and also a calendar view so that you can see what important deadlines are coming up.

Cons

The smart lists are limited compared to more powerful tools like Todoist. More rigidly structured than more flexible tools like Todoist, which can get frustrating at times.

Josemaria from University of Asia and the Pacific

Easy management of your to-do list

Pros

Ticktick is the simplest app I've used to make a to-do list. What I like about it is that all you need to do is write your To-Do List and voila, it's saved. You can then edit the activity if you want to add an alert. Ticking off the to-do list in TickTick is also easy. Plus, I also like the multiple themes you can use for free. I like the Dark Theme the most because it looks very professional.

Cons

You cannot add photos yet to your to do list. It would be nice if you can take pictures of receipts, documents, which you want to also link to your To-Do List.

Response from Appest

Replied November 2018

Hi, Josemaria You can add attachment to the todo task. Here is the guide to add attachment: https://guide.ticktick.com/?q=attachment

Milos from Hawwwk

Industry: Information Services

This beats all other daily planner apps out there!!!!

I mean, productivity... It goes up up up after you start using this app properly. Plan your day, set goals, add tasks, and make sure you complete everything on time and you'll see the progress all over your life.

Pros

TickTick has a beautiful UI on both Mobile& Web apps. Since I am the Android user and I love home screen widgets, TickTick has plenty of options for me.

Cons

To be honest there's nothing I could single out here.

Response from Appest

Replied June 2019

Hey there! We appreciate your reviews. TickTick will keep polishing and refining our features!

The Underrated To Do List

This app deserves more praise. Simple, easy, straight to the point to-do list.

Pros

It gets straight to point of creating to-do lists. It's not cumbersome at all. I've used my many to do list apps and this one just gets it. The free version provides enough features to get the job done. It syncs well with my iPhone and Mac. I love the menu bar dropdown on the mac.

Cons

I don't think there is a way to share lists with other users and sync updates. I never had the need to do so before but just in case for the future I would like more sharing options.

Response from Appest

Replied June 2019

Hi there! Thanks for your sincere comments and candid feedback! We will pass it to the product team and keep improving TickTick in the future!

Lori from Colwick Bookkeeping & Consulting

Great for Freelancers!!

I love it, I would be totally lost without it!!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes lags from device to device but not a huge problem

Reasons for Choosing TickTick

It worked with my workflow, it helped me not to forget anything

Hanah from SheWrites4TheLord

Industry: Writing and Editing

Cute Reminder Website

I needed a site that would help me organize the daily stuff I have to do each day. This helped me do just that. I love how it has notifications which help me keep track. Overall, it keeps me going and helps me stay focused.

Pros

I always have so many things to do each day. I enjoy putting my list of activities or stuff I have to remember on this site. It's a to-do list site and I love it. My favorite part of this site is how I can add the importance of the reminder list I have. Each list I create has a different level of importance. I can click the button for High, Medium or Low. This always gets my attention when I am working on something that is very important. I don't want to go back and do it again, so I put it on high. When I see it on high I automatically remember to do it first or as soon as I can. I also like how I can put my most recent reminders on the due in next 7 days area. I need to see this list in front of me, so the printing option is awesome.

Cons

I dislike the tag option. I mean some people may want to add tags to what they are writing,but to me it's not needed. The inbox area could also have the share option for the free users. The premium is nice, but we all need the option to share what we wrote. They may need to work on this and expand it more.

Response from Appest

Replied June 2019

Hey there! Thanks so much for your candid reviews. We value every user's feedback and will take serious evaluation of them, TickTick will keep improving in the future!

Christie from Make Guthrie Weird

Most Robust To Do List App

Pros

TickTick offers everything I need from a to do list app. I love the Pomodoro feature and habit tracking. The ability to change the app icon is a little detail I love.

Cons

I would like more ways to organize to-dos, lists, and projects.

Response from Appest

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Will keep refining the product and create more new features.

Nasrin from Self-employed

Super easy and straightforward

I've been using TickTick for 5+ years on and off.

Pros

Very easy to use, free version has a lot of features, nice web interface.

Cons

Sync isn't very robust with other programs, making it difficult to use this program on desktop on mobile with other calendar / planning apps

Response from Appest

Replied January 2019

Hey there! Have you encountered any syncing issue? Please contact us at support@ticktick.com, so that we could look into it for you.

Jerry from CV.Rian Jaya Mandiri

Easy To Use and Simple To Track Your Productivity

Pros

TickTick is easy to use and provide you a summary of your productivity in the month. So you can easily view your progress through the month.

Cons

TickTick premium subscription is too much for Todo apps.

Response from Appest

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Have noted it down and we will re-evaluate the pricing.

Volodymyr from The APP Solutions

Nonsenseless Task Management Tool

TickTick is everything you want for a task management tool. It is easy to use, the design is intuitive, stuff never gets cluttered and it never lets your focus slip to something unrelated to work. I

Pros

TickTick works really well for short-span small-scale projects with medium turnaround. Due dates and tags work really good. Timer is also very comfortable to use.

Cons

TickTick might seem limited in comparison with the bigger task management tools. If the team is bigger than a two-three members - things get really clumsy.

Response from Appest

Replied January 2019

Hello! Feel free to contact us via support@ticktick.com if you have any feedback to give. We are always happy to learn and improve.