What are WorkComposer users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using WorkComposer software through verified user reviews

• icon"Time Tracking and Break Monitoring and Ease of user and full control over the software customization."
  • icon"Nice user experience and highly configurable dashboard."
  • icon"It helps me much, keeps me productive to my work, like reports inside and task managment."
  • icon"I think it couldn't be considered as an disadvantage but with WorkComposer you wouldn't use some internet resources , web pages."

Browse all WorkComposer Reviews

• Have you used WorkComposer and would like to share your experience with others?

Hayk

Industry: Information Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent. Keep up the good job!

We use WorkComposer to track the performance of out team at LinguistBook.com. We switched to WorkComposer tasks from Jira as soon as we discovered it will be more cost-efficient than using Jira, because task management functionality comes with no cost. Besides, it's nice to have everything you need in one place.

Pros

We've had huge improvement of productivity inside our team from the first day we started using WorkComposer. This guys deliver impressive amount of features for a fraction of price of other solutions. Amazing quality, easy to understand UI.

Cons

Couldn't find any cons so far. Could be nice to have beeper for when WorkComposer stops tracking due to no activity.

Response from WorkComposer

Thanks Hayk for your precious feedback. Looking forward to long term business relations with you and your company.

Replied January 2019

Prashant

Work From Home Time Tracking & Monitoring

Experience so far is amazing prompt response from the support is appreciated

Pros

First thing i would like to bring to notice about the exceptional customer service in the time of COVID 19 Situation. Time Tracking and Break Monitoring and Ease of user and full control over the software customization. Value for money and

Cons

The only thing which is missing is Legacy system support as work from home users does not have Latest computers

Reasons for switching to WorkComposer

Customer support and reporting feature they have the thing optimized but sometimes simple is better

Response from WorkComposer

Thanks Prashant for your precious feedback. Looking forward to long term business relations with you and your company.

Replied June 2020

Great Product Overall

Pros

I love the fact that there is screenshot tracking.

Cons

Not a big fan of the overall design. I think it could be more appealing.

Wendy

Industry: Writing and Editing

Getting the Most Productivity from My Staff

I have found it positive! I love that I can provide specific time/hours used for each client for a specific project or even project task. This can be handy when asking for additional funding/more time to complete a tight project. This is a great tool that streamlines my time reporting by automating it for me.

Pros

I like that each employees' time can be tracked by project, client, task, etc. I also like that I can know EVERY website my staff visits to ensure that there's a balance between actual client work...and personal/extra web surfing is going on. The nature of my work is researching online...which is tempting for my staff to go down rabbit holes and spend a little too much time on pleasure reading. Time is money, so I like that I can nip any issues early on before a project's schedule or quality is impacted. The monthly $2.99 price simply can't be beat!

Cons

It makes me feel a bit like Big Brother looking over my staff's shoulders! However, rather than constantly monitoring my employees' computer usage, I prefer to do so randomly via the handy Auto Screenshot feature to snap an employee's computer usage at a random/specific time. I find that knowing this is POSSIBLE encourages my staff to do less personal web surfing on company time.

Reasons for choosing WorkComposer

Did web research and then implemented a 7-day free trial to see how the software would work at my company. Was so impressed with this short-term trial that I signed up for a monthly plan.

Response from WorkComposer

Thanks, Wendy for your precious feedback. Looking forward to long-term business relations with you and your company.

Replied April 2021

Liliana

Wonderful application

We have task tracking, time tracking, chat. I can see daily/weekly/monthly reports. I liked very flexible and friendly payment plans. Everything is clear and simple. It is just what I searched for))

Pros

Most of all I liked that everything I need for my work as administrator or user is combined in one application.

Cons

It needs changing permission to run this application on linux.

Reasons for choosing WorkComposer

It is the best application!

Replied November 2019

Great software for having remote employees.

Pros

There are many valuable and interesting features about time tracking and task management.

Cons

There should be more features for messaging and chats.

Gilbert

Easiest Time Tracking Software

I've use Easy Time Tracking Pro for almost eight years. It provides a professional approach to client billable hours and customized invoices.

Pros

The software delivers professional results and tracks all custom projects with detailed printout for each client and task

Cons

There is very little to dislike about this product. It delivers what it promises every time all the time.

Lia

Workcomposer Time Tracking

I used WorkComposer during my internship as an SEO intern at a software company. Via this software, I became also less addicted to social media sites, e.g. Facebook.

Pros

What I like most about WorkComposer is that it helps to manage the time. It helped me to properly use my time and be more concentrated at studying new stuff during my internship.

Cons

It could be considered not as a con, but sometimes when WorkComposer it installed on your laptop you think more before googling.

Response from WorkComposer

Hi Lia! Thanks for your precious feedback. Looking forward to long term business relations with you and your company.

Lusine

Best time tracking software

I use the app for freelance projects and both the customer and me are happy with the experience. The app is highly configurable (enabling/disabling screenshot tracking). The price worth it. I would highly recommend to download and give it a try, it has 14 days trial.

Pros

The offline time tracking is very helpful when working for example in the airplane.

Cons

Please provide mobile application for this software.

Response from WorkComposer

Thanks Lusine for your precious feedback. Looking forward to long term business relations with you and your company.

Replied January 2019

Tavros

Time tracking made easy

Pros

It's cool that it has task tracking built-in.

Cons

I'd like it to have integration with JIRA

Ani

A quite useful app fro time tracking

I've used the free trial of this app and it seemed quite a reasonable option to solve my day to day tasks with time tracking.

Pros

That's cool they have a task tracking option directly in the app.

Cons

I didn't see any major problems with this app, not mentioning the speed that sometimes was lagging.

WorkComposer Time Tracking

The benefit of WorkComposer is concentration. You are not thinking about other sources while working and it makes you be more productive.

Pros

WorkComposer makes users be more concentrated to the work and be more productive at worktime. User won't spend your time on social sites .

Cons

I think it couldn't be considered as an disadvantage but with WorkComposer you wouldn't use some internet resources , web pages. Because you have to be careful while browsing. Some personal information could be tracked.

WorkComposer