• Pros

• "Easy to use. It is very easy to check everything."

• "What I like the most and has kept me positive with TimeCamp is its interface, since it really provides a very good quality interface that exclusively represents the comfort within the platform. "

• "It's easy to use. It's intuitive to use. Great reporting. Easy to edit. Great tools for turning on and turning off the time."

• Cons

• "A bit tricky and time-consuming in the setup stage, but well worth the effort."

• "The only complaint we got was regarding the mobile app. It crashed a few times, but sounds like the newer versions are very stable."

• "The only con that I can think of is that the coolest options are only available after you buy a premium plan, but its definitely worth it anyways. "

Browse TimeCamp Reviews

Felipe from CANTV

An application that makes you better every day.

Being able to measure the time each task takes or each activity that takes place during the day, brings control to your time and improves your own records to grow professionally every day more.

Pros

TimeCamp offers many benefits, both work and personal, helps you measure and improve your times, allows you to be effective in each task showing graphs of how much time was spent on the task, the next time it is done you can compare both graphs and see how much you have improved, you can apply it in your work team or for you as an individual, it has tools that allow you to perform budget analysis to know if it is worth the time invested in a job and the expected earnings are received, with this you can give value to each hour of work invested and make your projects precise, it is also very easy to use, guaranteeing maximum benefit of the application in record time

Cons

It depends on the desire you have as a person and your team to improve, since sometimes there are people who do not like to measure their times in that way and also see what they do since the tool in that sense is a bit invasive and that shows you what is done and how much time was spent (like watching a sports page for example) this can bring internal conflicts and should be taken with care.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied May 2018

Dear Felipe, Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp and high rating! TimeCamp, as a time tracker, was made to help teams and freelancers improve their productivity. Unfortunately, sometimes the implementation goes in a wrong way and employees are feeling like they're under control. An appropriate explanation and an honest conversation will help! Warmest regards, Ola

Ryan from Limabean

I hate tracking time but for the invoices I must

Other than the blips at times, I like Timecamp. It works and because I can go back and edit recorded times makes the world of difference.

Pros

I've been using Timecamp as an extension to Trello and it's made life so much easier. I can track time on a project at the click of a button and stop that timer in the very same way.

Cons

On Trello I sometimes click stop and think it stopped but then it did not. Like all softwares there's a part of it that doesn't always function because of a weird blip.

Quratulain from QZ Consulting

Makes Time Management a Breeze

After 2 years this software remains on my computer and I cannot imagine it NOT running in the background. It watches my back!

Pros

The software sits in the sytem tray and runs in the background. It logs all activities as well as time spent on each software, while noting down the title of the active window. This makes it invaluable as there are times, when i simply forget to log time or to stop time. I can always go back to timecamp and look through my activities and decide what to bill for and what needs to be ignored. I wish this was available back when I had to submit weekly timesheets! I only use this now when I need to bill clients on time spent and/or determine my own productivity levels.

Cons

The reporting is not easy. I wish there was a way to mark time against each invoice (esp if you bill in advance). So far, i havent figured this out.

Michele from SMJ Recruiting

Industry: Executive Office

TimeCamp has saved us so much time :)

TimeCamp was a recent implementation for us after using a different time tracking system. It is a clean easy to use software with barely any learning curve. It has everything we need, min by min tracking, notes, projects, tasks, multiple reports, etc. It has been a huge asset to our remote business

Pros

The ease of use. We have a number of independent remote workers working with us, therefore a reliable time tracking system is a must. It is easy to run reports and add projects. It is also so easy to learn and use.

Cons

At times, it just won't work. We have ran into a few times that you just can't do anything in timecamp and it looks like your entries are missing. We have contacted support and they are on the issue right away but it can be annoying and a waste of time. It is just finicky.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied November 2018

Dear Michele, Thank you for the review and high rating! Happy to see TimeCamp helped us save the time and manage remote workforce. We're really sorry for the service outages you experienced, we do our best to deliver as highest service quality as possible. Warmest regards, Ola at TimeCamp

Jovan from Nifty

TimeCamp help me to manage my time precisely and with utmost efficiency

Perfect project time and client management require a perfect tool. Great job by TimeCamp!

Pros

Tool offers a very good overview of the projects, across the tasks and clients. It's very good because you can easily integrate with other tools you already use (task management, project management, notes, etc.)

Cons

In overall I'm very satisfied. Some polishing in UX and UI are always warmly welcomed, especially desktop app.

Reasons for Choosing TimeCamp

They offered the features I need.

Elisha from Casper

Fabulous and reliable tool

Thus, in a nut shell this product is a huge savior while dealing with complex tasks and duties as well.

Pros

For me this application is very much flexible and smooth because it provides graphical views, time entry notes with a full and perfect view that increases my effective learning procedures as well. Apart from this it all facilitates in variety of other ways such as inaccurate clients bills and Alps in lost and inaccurate reports that are so much troublesome for me on a long run.

Cons

Time tracking is nowadays simpler with this application because it enables me to fully control all the delicate sections of my business with expertise. Sometimes I have some issues with its slow working procedures that is because of my low internet connectivity but otherwise everything is working perfectly fine and also smoothly.

Eric from Webcor

Matchless product with uncountable benefits

Overall it is well developed and well designed product. I am very thankful to this product for introducing me so many incredible features for managing time in most probable ways.

Pros

I like this tool particularly because the basic features of this certain product are making my working life quite easier and effective to maintain all the workload in a very unique way. Moreover, three types of services are offered by this delicate software that includes desktop time tracking, time-sheet and also in mobile time tracking as well which comforts me in a very unique way.

Cons

By getting all the interesting features and functionalities am now quite satisfied with it. There is not any single feature to be like least about it.

Kristy from Uber

Most comprehensive and authentic time tracking tool

Overall I would say this product is unique enough and also kind of user friendly that perfectly suits with every type of organization.

Pros

The biggest pro is that it facilitates me in a way that am able to differentiate or to choose between 5 different types of reports, filter or to export and share them as well with all my teammates and colleagues with huge ease and comfort. Moreover, it helps me in understanding each and every part of project according to my requirement.

Cons

I would say it is a complete package and loaded with all useful and helpful features that further helps me in utilizing my time in most probable ways. There is not even a single deficiency that I have to mention here.

Breda from Modis

Remarkable software for time tracking

If I tell about the overall quality of this software, I will say it is reliable and affordable product and playing a significant role in our organization.

Pros

It is a unique product that has become popular in the software market. It works great and provides easy to use features and functions. The most interesting thing is that we can track billable and non billable hours on this tool. Additionally I would also name it as an excellent collaboration product.

Cons

It is advanced functional tool. This software provides amazing interface and dashboard. It provides automated time tracking options without giving any complaint.

Anna from Lyft

Effective and powerful time tracking software

The experience I have got with this tool is completely wonderful. I really appreciate its functions and all features winch helps me a lot.

Pros

Timecamp is perfect at tracking time and its all services are incredibly excellent. The great thing is that it keeps automatic and manual timesheet as well as it keeps automatic task detection capabilities. It keeps everything organized and always keeps us up to date about the all activities of tracking projects.

Cons

It is completely useful product and for me there is no con because it is going excellent and providing quality services.

Great tool for time tracking your projects

We have trying to manage better out time spent in projects and understanding which activities are causing delays or need improvement in order for the team to be more efficient. With TimeCamp we are capable to understand exactly which part of the project require more time so we can find a solution and also the saturation of the team so we can distribute workload in a fair basis.

Pros

I fist tried the trial version of this program which is long enough (30 days) and offers a very good overview of all the features of the tool and how much they can be useful (even when you have not consider them before!). Other similar tools are very restrictive with their features during this period. TimeCamp allows you to track the time spent on a project by an employee. It allows you to have multiple seats with different permissions and create multiple projects that can be divided in tasks. It is also possible to allocate just some of the team members to a project . It is not only possible to track projects but idle time and attendance. Reports are are very complete and have many options to filter and present the data you need. The Dashboard allows you to be updated very fast The tool is very user friendly and can be set up just in a few minutes.

Cons

I have tried the Desktop time tracker, which is a nice idea but you are not able to do many things from the widget so you will often have to come back to the website. It would be nice to have the possibility to switch projects or creates new ones directly from there.

Miguel from MiAGon LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

Time Tracking... Perfected.

TimeCamp is very straight forward and powerful. It shows. It's UI is not filled with the typical "eye candy" some sites have as a means to hook you into their product. TimeCamp took time tracking and everything around it quite seriously and spent a great deal of its development into providing powerful features into its application. Even at it highest subscription level, the costs are amazingly low for all it has to offer. You can change subscription levels as needed, so you can start at the lower levels and increase as needed, including number of users. They offer discounts for paying yearly versus monthly.

Pros

TimeCamp is everything you ever wanted in time tracking, and a whole lot more you never thought you needed or could use. Registering for TimeCamp is free, and you get to use some of its core features for free. They have an emphasis on user experience and it shows. From the moment you register, a setup wizard initiates a process to get you setup for your first time use. It even offers assistance to set you up with more advanced settings and features, at no cost to you. TimeCamp offers everything competing time tracking sites offer, plus a host of features such as billable hours vs non-billable hours, project status, invoicing. time management, attendance tracking, and so much more. Unlike your conventional time tracking application, which serves one purpose (to track time), TimeCamp can take the place of more than just time tracking. It tracks attendance, project profitability, and more. TimeCamp has an easy to navigate menu with 6 distinct sections: Timesheets, Approvals, Reports, Projects, Computer Time and Invoices. It's time tracking capabilities are broken down into numerous categories, allowing you to track work against projects, billable and non-billable work, non-project work... all the details that make up a timesheet, including time off, etc. It does not stop there. You can set up a process for approvals, to ensure that the time entered is properly audited. When done, roll-up the billable time so you can track and bill your clients accordingly. TimeCamp makes project management a breeze and allows you to improve team efficiency and productivity by also tracking computer time: how much time they are away, on breaks, lunch, researching, etc. The level of reporting granularity is incredible with TimeCamp. Did I mention integrations? Yes, they have a large number of product integrations with leading applications online to help you use TimeCamp to suit your business needs.

Cons

The only Con I could find is the inability to let its users take a deeper look into features they do not have as part of their subscription. Sometimes it is nice to be able to see what you think you might want to use. Other than that, it's features are amazing.

Nico from Corvallis Computer, LLC

Industry: Computer Hardware

Timing is everything.

I implemented TimeCamp to track time across my entire team, and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product, the price, and the support. Adding team members is a snap, and pricing is more than fair for the product. The integrations with Xero for our billing and Trello for our to-dos is invaluable, and the support team backed it up with brilliant assistance getting the desktop app to work on our Linux workstations. My only issue with the UI is that when you pause a time entry and then restart it later, it appears as two separate time entries rather than one project for the day. I can understand the motivation behind the layout however, and it's not something I'm in a hurry to fix. The mobile apps are awesome for our on-site work, because the employees can just install the app and hit Start, and an admin approves the time later. The apps are a bit buggy on Android, however, but they do the job they're coded to do. All in all, I expected a half-assed project by a few amateurs, but what I got was a polished product well worth the investment by a professional team that has your back.

Pros

It's easy to use, has reports coming out of its ears, and is easily deployed across multiple workstations. It scales perfectly and the integrations are top-notch.

Cons

The user interface could use a little work: I'd like separate time entries on the same project in one day grouped by project on the timesheet, so I see the total time spent on the project for the day first and then expand the project to see individual time entries for the day. Too many entries for the same project all in a list look cluttered after some time. I also found myself hunting for exactly the report I wanted, and coming across a few that I wasn't after before coming to the one I wanted. Perhaps better organization of all the reports would be nice.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied November 2016

Hello Nico, Thanks for the high rating and a long, comprehensive review! All your tips you've mentioned here are valuable - thanks to them we can focus on the mistakes and develop those features who are the most important for our users. Pleased to see that you're aware of how much time management should be important in our lives. For this reason it's great to know that you're tracking time with our tool! Thank you so much for letting us know about bugs in Android apps, we'll try to do our best to fix them. Wishing you lots of the profitable projects tracked with our tool, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Julie from Seedless Creative

Finally! Time tracking that works as hard as I do

While I'm working as a freelancer at the moment, I ran a creative agency for many years and managed multiple teams of both internal and remote employees. It was impossible to get an accurate view of how we were spending our time. As a result, our proposal process was always a bit off, billing was inconsistent, and forecasting was a nightmare. We tried most of the online and networked solutions, but they relied too heavily on the individuals manually entering their activity, correctly assigning work to clients and projects according to the structure we set up, and simply starting/stopping the tool. TimeCamp solves all of these problems with multiple layers of granularity and control, but it's still flexible! For the individuals who are already good at tracking their time, you can dial it down to accommodate their style. For those who need some extra help, the system can be fully automated to capture everything they do and even assign it to the right account based upon their activity and keywords. The thing I like most is the productivity reporting! I'm a pretty 'seasoned' professional, but it showed me A LOT about how I was using my time and where I get bogged down. Now I've started fixing the problems and improving my numbers. It's actually become a kind of fun game for me! On ease of use, I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 because it is a little labor intensive to get things set up. If there are wrinkles in your timekeeping processes, you'll definitely find them. But once you get the hang of it (it doesn't take long!), the system is kind of amazing. In terms of day-to-day use, there's really nothing easier.

Pros

So flexible: From manual to fully automated, you can decide how to capture time and details.

Cons

A bit tricky and time-consuming in the setup stage, but well worth the effort.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied November 2016

Hello Julie, Thank you so much for this exhaustive review and high rating! We're pleased to know that you decided to track time and increase your team's productivity with TimeCamp after trying many other solutions! We're still trying to make our tool even more efficient and comprehensive because we believe that time tracking is the key to success when it comes to employee time management. The reporting feature is special, because based on the reports we know how productive we exactly are. That's why they are such detailed. Wishing you lots of other profitable projects tracked with our tool! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Justin from Pinfire Studios

August 2016

Great product, still a few kinks, but improving daily

TimeCamp is very good software and I find the window title tracking as a good tradeoff for tracking everything I and my employees do without getting too invasive. It is especially useful since much of the work I do is hourly under contract, so if I switch tasks and forget to change my tracker, I can always adjust and reconstruct later based on window tracking. They offer many useful integrations with software use including Google Calendar, JIRA, Trello, Zendesk and more. There are still a few kinks in their platform, but they are working hard to improve it and are very helpful and accommodating when I've pointed out bugs. They even spent a bunch of manual programming time to import 3 years of historical records for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a time tracking product, especially one for remote teams who bill hourly.

Pros

It is very easy to use and allows me to calculate timesheets after the fact based on computer usage. The integrations to multiple systems allow me to bill against specific external tasks or tickets which makes invoicing a breeze. I especially like their shared reports feature as I can just email my clients a link with their invoice and they can inspect timesheets, without having to copy them to Excel or give them access to the platform.

Cons

Their software is still buggy in places. Their Linux client is a joke and their mobile app could be more functional. There are also some small bugs in their web frontend. For example, the page refreshes after you add a time entry or randomly while selecting computer activities. They've also had a bit of downtime. With all that said, they are a small company and are very accommodating. They've assured me they've recently hired new developers and I've already seen it in the quality of their program.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied August 2016

Hello Justin, Thank you so much for the review and your kind words! We're still doing our best to improve TimeCamp and make it easier and even more intuitive for our users. That's why we're happy to know that you utilize lots of its features and they help you manage time in a better way. About the cons - they are really serious, so thank you for mentioning them. We're working on something special, so please be patient - this will be an amazing change! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

July 2016

John from JohnBarnaby.com

July 2016

TimeCamp, making the world more productive!

I just love TimeCamp especially `Reports > Computer Time including `Dashboard, `Away Time, `Activities, `Categories, `Timetable, `Goals, and `Efficiency which makes tracking time effortless where app productivity can easily be changed by going to `Activities and setting the category where keywords can be added too. Also, TimeCamp makes analysis of `Today, `Week, and `Month easy with these predefined tabs and with the use of `Calendar other ranges can easily be defined by selecting the first date and then holding down the `Shift key on your keyboard while selecting the last date to get statistics for this complete date range, e.g. January 1, 2016 July 15, 2016 to get your year in review. I have been an active user of TimeCamp since September 4, 2012 when they were called TimeandTracking and an avid advocate shortly thereafter letting many others know of this awesome app and the awesome people behind it. I have found all the staff from Kamil (CEO and Co-Founder), Jakub (Support), and many others to be extremely professional and all around great user advocates continually responding to user feedback making TimeCamp not only better, but easier to use and in the process making time tracking so seamless and effortless that there really is no excuse for not always knowing what you are doing which will go a long way in making all users more productive.

Pros

TimeCamp is just an awesome app and with integration with Asana, it is just that much more awesome. It is great to see TimeCamp growing and evolving to becoming more and more productive and useful with this integration with Asana and their many other Add-Ons and Integrations including Harvest, Trello, Evernote, Xero, and on and on. I have been an avid user of TimeCamp for many years and have had personal interactions with a few of their team members during this time and have always come away impressed and awed with not only their exemplary development and support skills, but for just being all around nice people so it goes without saying that the TimeCamp app and team rock big time and comes highly recommended so give them a shot, what do you have to lose.

Cons

Infrequently, but it has happened a few times that TimeCamp had an inability to track data in multiple browsers. Would also be great to be able to increase productivity range of levels from (-1 to +1) to (-2 to +2) to more clearly understand time spent on sites and or tasks that are sometimes productive, but sometimes distracting as well. Finally, the ability to add more categories and subcategories to more precisely define tasks would be a good all around feature to have.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied August 2016

Hello John! Thank you so much for a long and comprehensive review - reading it pleases us and will help us to find what needs to be improved to make TimeCamp better for our users. It's so nice to hear that you utilize our features and add-ons with the tool integrates. We're still trying to fix all the bugs to synchronize time tracking on different platforms and browsers even faster. In case of any problems please don't hesitate and email us or contact via Livechat/social networkings - we'll try to resolve the issues as quickly as possible. Thank you so much again! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Joel from PrivateGuru

Easy and Flexible to use.

Better tracking of my time.

Pros

There are a lot of time tracking options out there but TimeCamp provides low friction ways to get the job done. It syncs with a bunch of other project platforms (I use Podio) which prevents the need for entering my projects in two systems. It allows tracking both in TimeCamp and also allows import of the data back to Podio which gives me limitless options for tallying by different project elements. As I am not great about entering time as I go I really appreciate the function to track what my computer was doing during a given period (what webpages or applications I was using) so I can update after the fact what time was spent on which project. There are a ton of features to support just about any need. Support has generally be great when called upon to resolve issues.

Cons

As I have the system syncing in projects in Podio and exporting time records back to Podio I do see some delays. If you enter a new project in Podio you must force a sync and often reload the timecamp webpage to see the new project, however, as this is software and not magic this seems reasonable enough. Also, when entering several time events in a row I sometimes have to wait for the system to save which takes a moment or two since it must create a record in Podio at the same time. Neither of these issues would impact someone under more normal use.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2017

Dear Joel, Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so that your opinions for what needs to be improved in TimeCamp are priceless. We'll try to make the Podio integration more user-friendly! Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with our app, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Sofia from CANTV

Keep a track of your time

To be able to count each task that I carry out, I specify my times and those of my team, so I know in which tasks we should improve and specialize a bit, and also discard those or seek to automate those that take a lot of time and thus find better ways to execute them.

Pros

The virtues of this application are many, it allows you to configure it in such a way that you can keep an accurate record of the time you invest in each task you perform during the day, helping you to diagram and account for the time invested by project or client, in addition you can monitor other tasks as you personalize the application, it is really essential when taking concrete and correct measurements of time invested in each project and so be able to see your improvements, how are you doing each task faster and which are the ones that cost you the most to search improve them, it's excellent.

Cons

It can cause some demotivation in you and your companions when you see that you invest too much time in a certain task that another of your team performs much faster, it depends on you how you take it, if you feel bad about it, or you try to improve and reduce your time and become a better professional every day.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied May 2018

Hi Sofia, Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp! TimeCamp was made to help team maintain the highest level of productivity and deliver the best results in less time. Happy to hear your company found it useful! Warmest regards, Ola at TimeCamp

Farah from House9 Design

The basic integration works fine and i love the interface, but the integrations are inconsistent.

it helps me track my time and my team's. when the app integrations work properly, i'm able to generate reports and give my clients solid estimates based on solid data. but as we're switching to asana, timecamp really falls apart, so i'm really frustrated by the lack of support and communication from your team.

Pros

i love the timesheet interface and easy on/off. the report feature is fantastic. i love being able to copy tasks and leave notes. i actually love this app, but the integrations are so messy and unstable, we might have to move to harvest something i don't want to do, but i think i won't have the choice.

Cons

your customer service / troubleshooting is terrible. i've had problems with the podio integration, but it's nothing compared to mess with the asana integration, which basically doesn't work. no one on the timecamp side helps properly. tickets are opened and lost, and replying to responses is impossible. it's a bit of a disaster on the front. we're thinking of switching to asana and will probably leave timecamp for harvest, which is a pity because there are several features i love with timecamp, esp the timesheet UX and the reports.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied November 2017

Dear Farah, Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback. Your opinions for what needs to be improved in TimeCamp are priceless! We are constantly working on improving our software. Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with our app, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Jesus from Hotel Plaza Venezuela

An essential application, for you as well as for your business

The benefits are many, both personally and at a business level, since as for me personally it helps me to carry out an accurate calculation of my time and in which I invest it, helping me to better organize my productive and business hours is very important that allows you to precisely calculate the time per task to know in how much time your team resolves each task and the response time that you can offer to a client.

Pros

It is a powerful application that allows you to monitor the time spent on each task you perform during the day, you can use it whether you are the only one in your company or if you have a team at your command, it allows you to see the time invested per task, per project , in a web page or a document, giving the ability to manage the time of employees, know exactly how long each one takes a task, you can know what is your best resource and which takes a little longer, you can know with accuracy the time of a specific task to offer an optimal service to your clients, really an application that can not be missing in your company.

Cons

the disadvantage is the personal effect that each employee has, since they do not like the idea that they are being observed or monitored until this point, they must touch the issue with the team that it is for the good of the business and it is not for negative reasons.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied April 2018

Hello Jesus, Thank you so much for kind words and high rating! Happy to see you found our tool useful for your business. Best, Ola at TimeCamp

Mitchell from Datasoft Solutions

September 2016

Freelancer's best choice in tracking/monitoring their time

I've tried about a dozen different online and offline products for tracking/monitoring my time as a freelancer. Many of them have very good features, but I found that Timecamp had the best features that really matter for freelancers and other areas of use. One of the best things I like about Timecamp is the ability of the client widget to automatically switch between the clients that I work for, and accurately track how much time I spend on each of my clients' projects.

Pros

Accurate and automatic time tracking. Automatic switching/tracking of clients and project. Many useful reports. Widget shows which client/product you are currently working on Easily switch between automatic and manual time tracking. Invoicing Setup and forget - after it's setup, there's very little you need to do.

Cons

It would be nice to have a customer portal, where clients can log in and see invoices and time entries.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Hello Mitchell, Thank you so much for the review and high rate! It's so nice to see that TimeCamp works for you perfectly. Glad to see that you utilize the widget - it was designed to make switching between tasks without any effort. About the portal you've proposed - everything you need you can find in your account. Stay tuned - we're turning into something special. Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with TimeCamp! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Francisco from CANTV

Your best friend when we talk about managing and measuring times

To be able to measure and obtain statistics of the time it takes for each task, to be able to create precise plans for the developments and projects.

Pros

A very useful application in work and personal life too, its greatest benefit is to give you the possibility of accounting and taking statistics of the time it takes for each person to finish a task, allowing concrete and precise planning based on actual times already measured, account also with many other functions, such as knowing what other things each individual does in the working hours, being able to see if he / she is losing a lot of time and tasks that are not required for the company.

Cons

For one as a worker it can be invasive since they can see what you do and what not, you need some freedom in our times and your boss should be able to take this with care so as not to disfavor the welfare of the team.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied April 2018

Dear Francisco, Thank you so much for kind words and high rating!Happy to see you found our tool useful for your business. Unfortunately, it's hard to explain the employees how time tracking can be useful for them and implementing is not used to control them. One we should do in the implementation process is to show them the advantages of time tracker, how it affects their productivity and efficiency. Best, Ola at TimeCamp

Luka from Jozef Stefan Institute

September 2016

the best time/project tracking program I used so far - with a few UX glitches.

I haven't tried paid version - kind of expensive for eastern Europe. Really like the app, but I find it really confusing and hard to attach unknown activities to labeled tasks. Also I somehow don't know how the automatic task detection works, since I am afraid to try it. If it will be wrong, I don't have time to correct it's mistakes. Maybe you should add a parallel track, so users can compare to automatic detection versus their log (I also do mistakes in logging - forgot to switch tasks, etc). Actually - the best feature would be that it reminds me that I forgot to switch the tasks when it finds discrepancy. You should give me credits for 2 really good ideas;)

Pros

Omnipresence, works from all computers and does it's job well - how many hours I worked on what.

Cons

- Coplicated to assign non-labeled chunks of time to specific tasks - I forget to switch tasks sometimes - cost of trying auto detection too high. If it does it wrong, I don't have time to fix it

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Hello Luka, Thanks for your rate and review. Great that you've mentioned the features which are missing according to your needs. We'll think about them definitely, because hearing what our users expect from the tool is the first think that define the changes. Please stay tuned - we're now turning into something special! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Enrrique from CANTV

Follow and improve your times in each task of your life.

To take an exact measurement of how much time I invest in each task or project, to assess my times and improve them, to know if a project is beneficial for me or is a waste of time, a very useful application in many aspects of professional life.

Pros

Timecamp is a simple but powerful and precise tool that allows you to track the time you invest in each task or activity you do, you can make graphs of how much time you invest in each task helping you to know the benefit or disinterest that this means for you, You will know that if you are investing a lot of time in a project and the benefit is not much, you should abandon it or look for ways to improve, you can also measure your total productivity, a powerful function that can help you realize what activity you are losing a lot of time , are pages of leisure or social networks, improve those bad habits and be totally productive, this application will help you a lot in that task.

Cons

Using this tool in a work group can create certain problems at the beginning since you realize who works more and who less, or who has leisure times and high, this can create problems, for which you must reach an agreement and even with you same to not feel bad when you see the amount of time lost.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied May 2018

Dear Enrique, Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp and high rating! TimeCamp was made to help team maintain the highest level of productivity and deliver the best results in less time. Happy to hear your company found it useful! Warmest regards, Ola at TimeCamp

Gerson from CorpBID

An essential application in your life and company

When you want to have control of your schedule and that of your employees, knowing how long each person takes a task and thus be able to measure individual effectiveness and as a team, this application is perfect for that.

Pros

It is an escensial application for your personal life and business, it helps you to visualize and reflect on what you invest your time, how long it takes for a task and so know how long it will take for the next time, this also applies to work teams, you can see how long it takes each person in a task, make comparisons, measure times, offer specific development times to your clients since you know how long each task will take and you can also monitor if an employee loses time in things that are work-related, it is escensial.

Cons

For employees can see it as an invasion of personal space, because if you arrive saying that they are losing a certain amount of time on X page they will feel watched and this can bring displeasure to the team, these consequences should be well measured.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied April 2018

Hi Gerson, Thank you so much for kind words and rating! Happy to see you found our tool useful for your business. Best, Ola at TimeCamp

Michel from Innuva

Great Time Management Tool

We have been using Timecamp for a number of years. We wattched the product grow while our own company was growing. Time is a critical component of our service. With almost 40 employees in my organization, it is critical to have accurate time tracking for our projects. Timecamp has been an important tool in our workflow.

Pros

- Time Reporting is very detailed - Available across multiple platforms - Ability to track offline time and Non Productive time

Cons

No cons, but i would to see more functionality in the following areas: - Need option to group projects by accounts - Need option to define Non Billable projects/accounts/tasks, and report on them - Need ability to enter manually offline time/approve it and show it in reports. - More APIs and integrations

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Hello Michel, Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp. I'm pleased to see that our software is a significant part of your company and you've stayed with is for that long time. We're thankful for all the improvements you've mentioned - we'll try to develop them in the near future, because the tool is turning into a something special soon. Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Adam from BlitzMetrics

September 2016

Works good, but really wish it was more like RescueTime

I've been using this software in my company for a few months now and overall the experience has been decent but not great. The application you install has no provisions in place to ignore 'private browsing' windows which is a pain and has lead to somewhat embarrassing situations for employees. When it comes time to submit and invoice for payroll my first priority is to load my RescueTime account so I can figure out what timecamp entries are for work as there is no easy way to do this with TimeCamp. Advice to the developers: Goole RescueTime. Install RescueTime. Take notes of how much better it works and how it doesn't creepily track private browsing.

Pros

It tracks each and every window you view and the amount of time you were on said window.

Cons

The automatic mode is beyond useless, it goes off of keywords that rarely get detected correctly. Users can easily game the automatic triggers by simply typing a trigger name in the URL field of certain browsers. The timesheet page has SERIOUS issues if you've been working all day and have thousands of entries and will cause even the most powerful computers to fall flat on their face. When assigning the previously mentioned numerous entries to a task you run the risk of having the system 'lose' the hours. Its a glitch that will place all of the entries OUTSIDE of the day and the only way to view/recover the time is to go into the graphical view and bring them back into the graph. Lost quite a bit of pay before I figured out that work around.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Hello Adam, Thank you so much for leaving the review. We're sorry that TimeCamp didn't meet your expectations completely and you're disappointed by the mistakes you've found. Our software is still developing to satisfy the users. Soon TimeCamp will turn into something special and more trustworthy than RescueTime, so please stay tuned! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Geertje from Geertje van Berlo

August 2016

Great tool for freelancers to track the time for your projects/clients

I use this tool for quite some time now, the free version. I moved from Toggl to TimeCamp a few years ago.

Pros

The main pro for me: besides starting tracking time in the moment/realtime, you can also track time backwards. The desktop tracker makes it easier to see what you were working on, on how much time you spent on it. Time you spent on websites, and even emails and time you spent on a Word/Page/Photoshop/etcetera document. TimeCamp automatically adds it to your schedule under 'unassigned computer activities'. You can check the description, select it, and add that time frame to a project.

Cons

As far as I can see, you can't edit the date for an entry once you've entered it (I use the free version). The free version hasn't got the feature to download a PDF for your time tracks on a certain project (the paid version does).

Response from TimeCamp

Replied August 2016

Hello Geertje, Thank you so much fore the review! Happy to read that you've used TimeCamp for two years and decided to give us a try and moved from Toggl! We're still trying to make TimeCamp better and more intuitive as well as planning to make the free version more extended, so please, stay tuned! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Gijs from ecomsilio GmbH

September 2016

Lots of features that help you to get track of your team's time tracking

We are using TimeCamp since 2013 and have an integration with Podio. All clients, projects, workorders etc. are being entered in Podio. This data is being synced to TimeCamp so clients or projects can be chosen in TimeCamp to track time on. Time entries are then being synced back to podio. Depending on your settings in the integration, they get synced to an extra app or to the single items in Podio. So, you can then track, measure and calculate with the time tracking entries from TimeCamp. No need to use any other software as TimeCamp and Podio.

Pros

Flexibility and lots of integrations with different tools. Good value for money.

Cons

Integration is sometimes a bit slow. We have had a few issues in the past but most of the time, this service is working great.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Hello Gijs, Thank you so much for the review and high rate! We're pleased that you've decided to track time for your company with TimeCamp - promise we'll do our best to never let you down. It's great that you've found Podio integration useful and easy to use. Thank you so much for being with us! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Mark from On The Mark Consulting

August 2016

Convenient, reliable, straightforward time tracking

My job as a consultant requires that I report what projects I've been spending time on each day, down to 15 minute resolution. TimeCamp makes it easy to track my time, switching between tasks with a single click.

Pros

I can enter tasks and track very quickly, switching between tasks in real-time with a single click. It is easy to edit tasks and time. I like how I can start a timer without specifying what a task will be, then addi the task later. This is very handy when I'm interrupted by someone wanting to talk, but not know what project they want to talk about until after we're done. I usually just use one report - a weekly summary of time per project per day, which I export to Excel and tweak and format by hand.

Cons

There are occasional glitches on the main timer screen where the running total time for the day isn't correct. But a quick browser refresh clears it up, and it *never* affects the actual recorded time in the reports.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied August 2016

Hello Mark! Thank you so much for your review! I'm more than happy reading that TimeCamp works for you and your activities nicely - a pleased user and his experience means that our tool fulfils its purpose! Thanks for mentioning the problems with the accuracy - we'll work on it definitely. Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Mauricio Alexander from Consis International

Control your time to the fullest, being more productive every day more

It is a very good tool that allowed me to improve in how I manage my time and that of the work team, making more efficient working time and avoiding more time wasting.

Pros

This application is one of the best when you want to improve your productivity, be more efficient in your work time and is applicable to every aspect of your life, both work and personal, allows you to manage your time accurately, schedule tasks, manage the time spent, get graphics to see what task takes more time than desired, or what activity you need to invest more time or which is a loss of it, perfect to carry projects as well as very good for work teams, where they can be assigned tasks, see the time that take each employee and measure the performance of the staff, a very complete and useful tool for many aspects of the day to day.

Cons

This tool is very invasive in a certain way, since it measures each activity that the person performs, and can bring as a discomfort the team, because if it is configured you can say how much leisure time you had and things like this displease the members of the team of work.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2018

Hi Mauricio, Thank you so much for review and rating! Happy to hear you found TimeCamp useful for your work! Unfortunately, the idea of time tracking can be easily misunderstood, that's why we recommend being honest with employees/team members and explain why this kind of service is implemented. Warmest regards, Ola at TimeCamp

Mehmudjan from Tarim IT

I love this app.

Everything else is great, but invoice creation is kinda limited, can't have a template specific to a clients, so have to do same thing over and over each time when creating the invoice, things like currency , vat rate and hourly rate, can be part of the invoice template which saves users tons of time. And desktop app, is kinda scary, it basically listens to all the computer and browser activity, it would be best to have a switch to turn it off, and only track the tasks that are created; Browser plugin is good, but recently it was asking for permission to browser history and activity, which kinda forced me to uninstall it, it might work for Enterprise employees/laptops, but personally I don't want to be watched.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Hello Mehmudjan, Thank you so much for the review! We're really happy that you were with us and TimeCamp worked for you nicely! The desktop app, especially the automatic time tracking was invented to help users save more time by switching to task associated with particular keyword - that's why it might look like this. Hope you will come back to us soon, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Robin from SPASCOND Engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

love it for my biz

Very good for me and very valuable to my increasing success in business. I now have peace of mind in charging clients for my time.

Pros

real time tracking, easy projects and tasks, takes no time or focus away from my work flow. I can instantly change tasks on the fly and modify entries later on that I forgot or was not on wifi, or whatever, super flexible. Tracking my time really increases productivity and focus and profits. The reports are pretty great now too. They give me very valuable data for increasing profitability, creating proposals and choosing which projects to avoid. Invoicing allows quick summation into bills.

Cons

I'd like even more flexibility in reporting by adding a client field to search by client as well as by project and task.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied November 2018

Dear Robin, Thank you so much for kind words and high rating! We're really pleased to help you deal with your projects and productivity improvement! To solve the problem explained in "cons" section, please modify the structure of your tasks to using this scheme: clients - projects - tasks. Regards! Ola at TimeCamp

Easy and Awesome

I work on many different projects with different cost codes. This allows me to keep track with very little effort. At the end of the week, I run a report in TimeCamp and fill out my timesheet. I've recommended it to all of my co-workers.

Pros

It stops tracking when you stop working. Automatically pauses the timer when you're away from your computer and asks you what you were doing when you come back. The menu in the top bar of my desktop makes it easy to see which task you're on and switch to another task quickly. I only ever go to the website to run reports for my timesheet.

Cons

There have been a few times when it either didn't launch or quit silently and I didn't notice until I needed to switch tasks. Then I had to log in to the website and back-filled my time from memory. Doesn't happen often and I'm not sure what caused it.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied June 2018

Dear TimeCamp user, Thank you so much for reviewing our app and high rating! Happy to hear that you found TimeCamp useful for your projects and sorry for all the bugs. All the best, Ola at TimeCamp

Sheri from Rolls Royce

Super simple but robust time management software.

It helps me keep track of distinct internal projects that I am required to report time against. I needed something that would work in the background. It has been perfect. I use the free version, though I have recommended the software internally -- it is being considered. :-)

Pros

It's super easy to manage tasks, create sub-tasks, and otherwise keep on top of the work I'm doing. It's also easy to switch between one task and the next, and the reports help consolidate the work I've done based on any kind of time period I need.

Cons

It would be great if it had an 'offline' detection system and query for when I return back to the software. Occasionally, I'll forget to close out of the last task and it'll run all night. I've become so reliant on its accuracy that it can be hard to recall when I actually stopped working.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied November 2017

Dear Sheri, Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback. We are constantly working on improving our software. Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with our app, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

P from LearnSomething

September 2016

Best Employee Time Tracker Ever!

I have worked for several did companies large an small and many of them have overly complicated, clunky, and time wasting, employee time management software. They spend hundreds to thousands of dollars for these custom build management platforms that perform terribly and are likely not kept up with and out of date. Not to mention, they sometimes only work in one browser. Quite frankly, they are dumb, and wasting not only their employee's time, but, as a result, their own time and money. I cannot recommend this software enough, because I am sick of working for places that waste my time because their time entry system sucks!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to report, easy to manage your employees time, it just works and time entry takes seconds, also they respond to bug reports, and fix them!

Cons

Needs internet connect? I have yet to see a con worth noting.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Dear user, Hello Jeff, Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy that you've found our tool and its features useful and easy-to-use! Wishing you lots of another profitable projects tracked with our tool, especially because we're turning into something special! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Mark Christian from G. A. Olivera & Co.

Efficiency is measured and budget is well-managed.

Pros

Time is well-monitored. By keeping an Activity Log for a few days, you can build up an accurate picture of what you do during the day, and how you invest your time. You'll find that memory is quite a poor guide, and that keeping the Log is an eye-opening experience! Your Activity Log will also help you understand whether or not you're doing your most important work during the right time of day. For instance, if you're more energetic and creative in the morning, you'd be better off doing your most important work during this time. You can then focus on lower energy tasks, such as responding to emails or returning calls, in the afternoon.

Cons

Many of us know that we could be managing our time more effectively; but it can be difficult to identify the mistakes that we're making, and to know how we could improve. When we do manage our time well, however, we're exceptionally productive at work, and our stress levels drop. We can devote time to the interesting, high-reward projects that can make a real difference to a career. In short, we're happier!

Response from TimeCamp

Replied November 2017

Dear Mark, Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback. Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with our app, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Ovidiu from Wildlife Justice Commission

TimeCamp is a good timekeeping tool. We have used it for 1 year and we loved it.

We used it for our small organisation to keep track of hours worked by consultants and some employees. It helped us a lot with our payrolls.

Pros

Timecamp is simple, has a user friendly interface and will be an easy thing to implement for your staff or consultants. Reports can be drawn out of the timesheets they complete and they are clear an concise.

Cons

Like with most online tools nowadays - customer support is a mysterious and evasive creature. Looking through their website for support is a real ordeal and it is clear they want to people to search for someone to speak to for so long that they just give up. Their instant messaging support is as mediocre as any out there, with little to no actions being taken by the customer support person, and with replies waiting times of up to 10 minutes. Managing different payrolls can be difficult and requires extra admin work from your side.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied May 2018

Dear Ovidiu, Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp and happy you found our tool useful! Unfortunately, our support team is so busy answering every ticket, but sorry you had to wait so long for the reply. Warmest regards, Ola at TimeCamp

Ifeoma from Softchoice

Effective means to measure productivity.

Pros

Primarily we use Timetrack the productivity level of all teams in my organization on every company project.Timetrack also allow for easy tracking of attendance tracking application, which assists management to measure how much work hour is done by every employee within the organization and even monitor the internet usage rate of every employee. Timecamp has a commendable integration reach and at the moment it is integrated with Asana, Slack and Wunderlist in my organization.

Cons

Once in a while , we have seen work stalled for a short while because of the Timecamp site crashing.Also the user interface is not intuitive and new users in my organization spend too much time trying to understand the functionality and how it works.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied July 2018

Dear Ifeoma, Thank you so much for review and rating! Happy to see you decided to switch to our app and you're satisfied with its features and integrations. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by tool crashes. We're working on improving TimeCamp's functionality, so please stay tuned for the updates. Warmest regards, Ola at TimeCamp

Perry from LearnSomething, a Xerox Company

Best Time Management Software, Period!

I have use several time management tools, and one thing most of them had in common was the amount of time it took to submit times. This wastes time and money. TimeCamp allows you to enter time on the fly. It's very easy to use and the reporting capability is easy and intuitive. I highly recommend using this software for both small and large teams, projects, and companies. Your employees will thank you and you will be glad you switched!

Pros

The easy of use and the tiny amount of time it takes to make entries.

Cons

Only complaint I have is that occasionally the time will shift incorrectly when making an edit while the timer is active.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied February 2017

Hi, Perry! Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp! Happy to see that you've found our tool easy to use and intuitive. We're grateful for your suggestions as well - we'll consider adding these features to the new TimeCamp version. Wishing you lots of wonderful projects tracked with the software! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Joshua from Triple Helix Creative, LLC

Timecamp : Simple, Mobile-Capable, and Easily Integrates with Asana

I really like Timecamp. Our company used Toggl for about a year, and then when we found Timecamp and tried the free trial. We were impressed by the ease of categorization and the integration with Asana (our productivity tracker of choice). We were also impressed with the invoicing capabilities (the ability to provide a hosted link and customize the jargon is great)

Pros

The integration with Asana, the invoicing capabilities, and the ease of tracking on desktop and mobile. I also LOVE the ability to have the desktop program integrate with the browser and keep track of my activities when i forget to switch. Killer feature.

Cons

Personal problem: I really wish there was integration capable with Asana on the level of tracking from within Asana; kind of like Harvest's integration ( but I don't like Harvest's UI or structure for project management).

Response from TimeCamp

Replied August 2016

Hello Joshua, Thank you so much for the review! Happy to read that you've have us a try and moved from Toggl! We're still trying to make TimeCamp as easy as we can. The more intuitive time tracking is, the better results it provides. About the integration you've mentioned, please stay tuned, we're planning something special which should be an answer for this problem :). Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Ben from Golder

Good Consulting Tool

I've been using TimeCamp to help with timesheets as part of my role at a large environmental consulting firm. I can often have twenty to thirty projects on the go at any time, and need to balance accurately billing time associated with each project to the right project numbers / references, and minimizing the time spent populating my timesheet. TimeCamp makes a good tool to reference what you were working over the course of a day, particularly when its used with your calendar (outlook, iphone etc) and your emails.

Pros

Very easy to use, records filenames to make it easier to pick up on what you were engaged with, integrates with Teamwork if needed, easy to start up and easy to get others involved.

Cons

I found that the timer associated with some of the open files seems to be a little hit or miss, but since I haven't been reliant on the timer, it hasn't been an issue.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Dear Ben, Thank you so much for your review and rate! We're pleased that you decided to increase the productivity with our tool. Easiness and intuitiveness are our priorities, because they make TimeCamp user-friendly. Please stay tuned, because we're turning TimeCamp into something special and even more useful! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

John from Business Decision Models

TimeCamp After Trying Many Time Trackers

We searched and tried about a half dozen cloud-based time-tracking applications. Our goal was specific, track work for a small time, individually, through the day. And we have frequent task switching, so it's important (for both billing and for improving what we spend out time on). We found many products that added "friction" in tracking. We finally moved to TimeCamp because it works really well, is non-intrusive -- is EXACTLY what we want. And of course reliable. We found some of the alternatives to be based on assumptions that didn't match our way of working.

Pros

Good underlying model for how work and tasks are done. And nicely executed in the user interface.

Cons

No real complaints.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Hello John, Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy that you decided to stay with us and our tool helps you increasing productivity at your company. Wishing you lots of another profitable projects tracked with our tool, especially because we're turning into something special! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Hctor Joel from GFx Soluciones

TimeCamp, simple but very efficient.

Its initial configuration is a great help to adapt the tool to have an optimal operation in your company, we have been able to improve communication channels and better coordinate our projects, reducing lost time. You can give it a try by testing computer monitoring and then you complete your subscruption. The contribution will be worth it!

Pros

TimeCamp maintains a simple style, exclusive and questioned by its users but it really meets your needs, it is perfectly coupled to monitor your equipment and minimize valuable time you lost with other tools in your projects. Its integration with other similar applications complements it perfectly, its availability to choose the modalities of time is exceptional.

Cons

Initially the prices were not in good taste, but over time they adjusted it, there is a specific case and it is the deployment of this tool in the mobile devices, we tried to implement it but it did not work correctly as it does via the web.

Eduardo from Polar

Nice speed in all fuctions at TimeCamp.

TimeCamp is a very well designed software, I would dare to say that it is one of the best to take the time of work and time of each personal task, since it does so consecutively and quickly. It has benefited me a lot in my business area, since I have been able to take the time of my workers and also my work time at the same time.

Pros

What I like the most about TimeCamp is the speed with which the customer can manifest within the software, quick access to each of the functions with a simple click, I also like their functions, since we can add different things to the time taken, automatically stop the time in a limit and many other things.

Cons

I do not like the way that TimeCamp saves the previously taken time, I've been visualizing well, and I realized that TimeCamp keeps the times taken in a disorderly way, and does not order them in folders by date or anything like that, I would like this was automatic, since it would mean saving a lot of time.

Easy Free Time Tracker

As a starting freelancer, I found TimeCamp invaluable for providing top-notch time-tracking free of charge. With TimeCamp, free still got me plenty of quality for my needs. Being lazy, I loved that it ran in the background reliably, recording my time spent on computer activities without me having to lift a finger. I also had issues with accessing its full functionality later because of my laziness, though, so best at least read the usage instructions first ;)

Pros

I loved that it runs in the background all the time, and records everything, so I don't have to do anything to keep track of my time. I can rely on it to bill my clients appropriately, and also have a bit of proof of my work hours.

Cons

It seems that I can't download an excel of my time per day, every day spent on a particular activity, only the total time in a month. I also can't put previous activities into a project that I created at a later date, and since I didn't know of this when getting started with TimeCamp, I couldn't organize all of my project time into my project.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied November 2018

Dear User, Thank you so much for your review! Happy to read that you found our tool useful! Could you please contact us at help@timecamp.com and send the screenshot of the view you're trying to export, along with the Excel output file so that we could understand your issue better? Regards, Ola at TimeCamp

Chase from Take Control LLC

TimeCamp Is Invaluable To My Time Management

I have been using TimeCamp for more than a year now. I work on many projects concurrently as well as provide strategic advisory and business consultancy services. So, time is my most valuable resource. Knowing exactly where my time is spent, how much time is being utilized and how frequent the utilization is on various clients and projects becomes invaluable to me. It is easy to learn and even easier to use. It is integral with my daily processes.

Pros

Flexible. Ease of Use. Reliable.

Cons

I do not really have any Cons. It works as advertised and their service is great.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied August 2016

Hello Chase! Thank you so much for the review and feedback! We're delighted seeing that you would recommend our software to the other users. Our company do its best to help you keep the time under control more accurately - that's why we're still improving our software. Easiness and intuitiveness are the key to success, so we're even more happy when reading that the tool is easy to use for you! Wishing you lots of great projects tracked with our software, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Lori from Fluke

Easy to use visual tool with great reporting options

I use it for basic timekeeping, the company I work for uses another resource for corporate time sheets firm wide. I work in a small group of internal designers that reports more detail to management.

Pros

I like that I can choose a graphical or textual calendar for daily timekeeping, and prefer the graphical version. Rather than turning the timer on and off I manually move the time segments as I am working, in part because I jump from project to project. I like that there are several options for reporting, and that I can add detail to each task. Though I don't use this feature myself, that you can tag tasks as billable or not. I haven't used all the features yet, but appreciate the complexity for timekeeping, reporting, goal setting and efficiencies that this product offers. Great integrations with Wrike and Jira, though haven't used them yet.

Cons

I would love to see video tutorials on the website that teach how to use the many features, appreciate the knowledge base page, but it helps to see someone using the tool or demo what you can do with it.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied July 2017

Dear Lori, Thank you so much for all the kind words you wrote about TimeCamp! Happy to see that you found its features useful. About video tutorials - you can find it on our Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/TimeCampInc), we added them to our Knowledge Base as well. Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with TimeCamp! Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Lisa from Lisa Wells

My favorite time tracker

As a freelancer, time tracking is very important to me, both for billing clients and for understanding how long things take in order to better estimate future projects. I tried a few time trackers, but keep coming back to TimeCamp. Although I'm currently using the free plan, I intend to upgrade in order to track what hours I've billed clients for.

Pros

Other time trackers have the start button and the stop button and keep track of the running clock, but don't include the start and end times. I find these markers particularly helpful when I have forgotten to turn the clock off, say, but know I quit in time for the evening news.

Cons

The desktop app just confused me. So I rely on the browser version.

Response from TimeCamp

Replied August 2016

Hello Lisa! Thank you so much for the review and your rate! We're delighted that you utilize TimeCamp to track your time - we know that working as a freelancer requires billing customers accurately, that's why we're still trying to make our tool even better. In case of any further problems with desktop version please visit our Knowledge Base or email the support team! Wishing you lots of great projects tracked with TmeCamp, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp

Bas from Guapa

September 2016

Great tool, makes tracking a breeze

We use JIRA at our company, which is great, but lacks a good time tracker. Was a mess having to write down / track my time and have to enter it all at the end of the day. Saves a lot of time for me and gives the company more detailed time data as it's easy to accurately keep track.

Pros

Searching for issues (JIRA) is great, and it's easy to see what you did on your system weeks later even if there was no task assigned at the time it was tracked (through the client that tracks window names).

Cons

Had some JIRA tasks missing in the past (works great now!) but no idea why. Guess documentation on this (what gets synced) would be nice, as I think it was just colleagues having messed up a project's access rights :).

Response from TimeCamp

Replied September 2016

Hello Bas, Thank you so much for your review and rate! Pleased to see that you've decided to track time for your JIRA activities with TimeCamp. We'll try to make this integration even more easy-to-use! Please stay tuned, because our tool is turning into something special soon. Wishing you lots of another profitable projects tracked with our tool, Ola Rybacka, Social Media Manager at TimeCamp