What are TimeFlow users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using TimeFlow software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like how easy it is for employees to clock in and out."
  • icon"This was great for a small business. It was easy for me to manage and even easier for my employees to use."
  • icon"For the second time in a year the fingerprint scanner is not working yet I am being charged for it."

Browse all TimeFlow Reviews

• Have you used TimeFlow and would like to share your experience with others?

avishai

Industry: Computer Hardware

working with timeflow over 8 years - 5 star software

saving a lot of time and headache

Pros

ease of use, compatible with multi-user and printer reports are exactly what I need. option of password and fingerprint

Cons

customize the report by adding company logo for printing in timesheet summary and detail for each employee

Excellent punch clock, excellent value

Pros

I have used the Duoserve Timeflow app for many years now, and it is very helpful and easy to use. All of my employees find it very convenient. It is quick for them to punch in and out, but it also has many reports which they can run themselves. As the manager, this app gives me good tracking capability of each employee, they punctuality, sick time, vacation time (paid and unpaid) and probably more. Also, editing punches for when people forget is quick and painless. A+

Cons

I would like to see more customization in the future. The product has remained largely unchanged in the 5+ years I've been using it.

Dr Robynn

I wish it ws easier to correct staff hours when they forget to punch in.

Cost effective since past staff writing down hours would round up and it cost me a lot in the end of the month. Bad is when our internet is down, we can not connect to the server and keep accurate staff hours.

Pros

It allows me to know when my staff actually get to wk and leave. I hated the honor system of writing down hours. Funny how everyone rounds up on their own.

Cons

The admin feature of correcting hours and the login is too easy for staff to look over my shoulder and see/learn my password. A finger print system for touch screens would be excellent to prevent copying passwords and clocking someone else in.

Excellent Time Clock

I've been using TimeFlow for about 5 years. It's much better than a time clock. I would recommend this highly. This is an excellent product if you track time for employees.

Pros

Ease of use Can change time if errors are made

Cons

Slightly bulky database functions can take some getting used to but not a big problem

Kemmy

Use for a small office time keeping

Pros

Very simple to use and to get reports, employees can monitor hours easily, wide range of reports which makes the software useful

Cons

Difficult to set up new user, usually have to get help since we do not do it that often. it would be nice to record vacation and sick hours easy

Brawn

Does its job--feels somewhat archaic

Pros

The software is pretty straight forward for basic functions like clocking in and out. Because I'm often flying in right as work begins, I appreciate the simplistic process of clocking in.

Cons

When going to print my timesheet, selecting custom dates or selecting the whole last time period is not as easy as you'd expect. I wish this aspect was simpler to use.

TimeFlow is an excellent product we have used to track employee's hourly time for several years. It is easy to use yet sophisticated enough to offer

Pros

Very easy to use, easy to pull reports/time sheets. Great for making corrections as needed when an employee does/doesn't clock in/out correctly

Cons

A little slow when opening, there is some lag time. Also, it is not possible to download it on our remote desktop server

Ashley

Great Time Keeping Product

Overall, it was a great product and I would recommend it to others.

Pros

How I could use the product on different computers and devices, it made things so much more easy and manageable on a hectic workday.

Cons

There were often mispunches that couldnt be fixed unless by a supervisor, so it made things kinda unneccesary when clocking in and out.

Keith Royal

TimeFlow works great!

We have used Timeflow at our non-profit agency as a timeclock system for over 3 years. It has worked great. It is easy to use and easy to set up. Worth the money.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to set up.

Cons

Wish it was free. But worth every penny.

Matthew

Timeflow software

It has been a great experience using Timeflow. Most other time clocks out there will make you pay an ongoing fee but Timeflow you just pay once for the software. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the program itself is much easier to use than our last one. I can't tell you how long we spent on our last time clock software when someone forgot to punch in and we had to enter in their times manually if you forgot to put in am or pm the program would not let you save it and gave no indication of where the error was at. This product is so much better, well done!

Pros

Ease of use and one time payment

Gabriel

Great and easy to use time keeping software

We use on a small group of people without any troubles, it's simple and cheap.

Pros

It's easy to install and work with, have everuthiong to track the employess during the work and have option like vacation, holiday and much more.

Cons

We didn't have any real problems, maybe the user interface could be more simple.

Kenneth

July 2016

Works for Us!

Once we upgraded to the online system it has been incredibly smooth and convenient for our office. We have been using it for several years and have had little to no problems using it.

Pros

Functionality is incredibly easy! We don't have a lot of issues using the software and it's great to have it on multiple computers in the office. Before we were only able to have it on one.

Cons

There are some feature that we don't really use so it would be nice to take those feature off. It was also hard to submit our credit card online after our because the expiration date only went up to 2020. Renewing the service took a lot longer than I was expecting.

Great software

We purchased TimeFlow software in 2012 to replace a system that used time cards. we have been happy with our purchase.

Pros

I love that my employees can see the time of their last punch when they clock in/out. If an employee forgets to punch in, they see that when they leave. We catch and correct errors much more quickly than we did with a card swipe system.

Cons

Wish there were an "undo" button or that changes would revert to the original punch time unless confirmed in the Admin/management menu. On rare occasion a shift manager has made a change to the wrong day and realized it before saving, but has to remember what they changed to put the original punch back.

Tammy

Overall Good - But Wish It Was GREAT

We use the Duoserve Timeflow as our main Electronic TimeClock. There are many features we like about it, however, it falls short in areas that we would prefer to have....such as different categories for time away such as Birthday, Jury Duty, Funeral or any other categories covering time away. It's not appropriate to lump these absences into "Vacation, Holiday, Sick or Regular". Also, being in the Eastern Standard Time Zone, we have issues getting support when as timely as we would like. Other than those things, we find it suits our needs adequately enough and decent value for the price.

Pros

Easy to use - like the biometric feature and reports easy to read.

Cons

Needs additional features as explained in comments submitted. Support not always available when needed due to time zone differences.

Lauren

We have used the TimeFlow clock for our office for 2 years now and we love it.

The time spent on payroll is cut down quite a bit. I allows each individual worker to not only view but print out their hours while keeping the privacy of everyone else's profiles protected by adding a password. It has helped accountability for time worked honest and fair. It also gives great reports for punctuality/tardiness which has helped when doing reviews with each employee monthly.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to log in for each individual employee. The set up for payroll viewing on employees is not only easy to use and navigate but extremely helpful when it comes time to submit payroll.

Cons

To be honest, the only thing that I can even think of is that we update the background depending on season/occasions...it would be nice to have more options for customizing the wallpaper.

Keli

Industry: Printing

Great Time Clock for the Money!

I have 5 Employees that use this everyday. It's easy for them to punch in and out multiple times a day. When I am ready to run time sheets for the week it's simple and easy. I just review everyone's entries and make sure they are correct. If I need to make a change it's super simple and quick. Once the times are correct I can easily run a summary of the time and print that out to log into Quickbooks Payroll. Takes me about 15 minutes every other week. I highly recommend this it's affordable and it actually works.

Pros

Easy to use, Does exactly what I need it to do.

Cons

Sometimes it has weird Defaults I'm sure it's an operator error but I know how to get around them now so it's not a big deal.

Response from Duoserve

Thank you for your review Keli. You can use Parallels on Mac to run TimeFlow. Many of our users do that.

Replied January 2017

Rafael

Excellent, Easy to use, Employee Time-keeping

We are a small business with 5 employees. From installation to implementation, TimeFlow has been absolutely amazing and painless. Customer Service was very responsive and helpful when we ran into a bump during installation. We installed on a Windows 7 PC, no issues, it has been running without a problem for years now. Employee punching in and out is super easy, especially for those that are not computer-savvy.

Pros

Easy to Use Value for the cost Easy installation Helpful customer service and quick support

Cons

Takes some time to learn all the features, but it's down more to the individual user than the app itself

June 2016

It is Now Updated and Works Much Better!

TimeFlow software has a simple step by step installation. It works on most modern machines. Both expert computer wizards and novices can install the software and adding employees to start accounting for their work sign in and sign out is very easy. The newly updated software is secure and safe and this gives users peace of mind.

Pros

Add convenience in the workplace. Both employers and employees find it resourceful. Offers ability to keep up with everything employee managers need to know about their employees during the work hours. Increases productivity

Cons

Vendors of the software take long to update their stuffs. There is no timely update when required unless creators of this software begin now.

Kayla

I use TimeFlow daily as an admin and usually have no qualms.

Pros

I like that you are able to run reports, and easily edit clock in/out times. I also like how the types of clock ins are separated by vacation, holiday, sick, etc.

Cons

I do not like that when changing the date for a holiday or vacation day, you have to move it from "approved" to "pending" then back to "approved." As the admin, you should be able to change it without any errors. I also do not like that I cannot run an annual report. I do not like the discrepancies between reports as far as how OT is accrued with sick days/holidays/vacation. One report will include those hours in the OT accrual (which is inaccurate), and the other does not.

Excellent Cheap Time Keeping Software

We have used this software for more than 6 years and so far we are very happy with it because we have a small number of employee (less than 10) and do not need a very expensive software. This software works extremely well for the price. I would recommend any employer who does not want to spend a lot of money and find a software who can do the job. On top of it we do not have to pay monthly fee.

Pros

Ease of use, no monthly fee and very reasonable price.

Cons

I really do not see any. I just use this to keep track of the hours of a few employees.

Kim

Good Service

I have always had good feedback and help when requested. Good value for what you get. It took me a bit to learn the Time Flow system, but once learned was very easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use and download at any given time.

Cons

Can be confusing at times on how to change or alter employees punches.

Response from Duoserve

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you find TimeFlow simple to use and user friendly, as well as being a good value for the price. We welcome any and all feedback about features you would like to see, and you can always submit any suggestions through our support forum.

Replied January 2017

Petrina

TimeFlow not working due to Technical issues, resolved quick and courteously. incentive for review

Quick and easy way to implement in and out times of all our employees. Great aid in doing payroll

Pros

Simple system for employees to locate their name and put in their password. Also the in and out boxed feature helps to prevent errors. Adjustments can also be make easily if there is an error.

Cons

Overall we have had no real problems. Possibly if the in and out time boxes were highlighted differently or if the time after you hit enter on the box was a bit quicker it would prevent some issues.

Angie

A good program for keeping track of employee hours

Employees can be in charge of tracking their hours rather than supervisors, then administrator just needs to run report to verify hours

Pros

Can run reports, can install on multiple machines and data syncs up, easy to make time sheet corrections

Cons

Reports can be difficult to run (date ranges inaccurate); user interface can be slightly complex for our company's needs; clock in/clock out buttons have low contrast - can be confusing and employees will accidentally clock in/out twice in a row, throws off time sheets

Carrie

Works for what we need

Pros

We only use the timeclock feature and this makes it easier to track attendance. The application is easy for employees to use, and it allows them to track their own hours. If you need account information, it is easily accessible online in my account.

Cons

It can be cumbersome to adjust employee times when errors occur. An easier employer view would be more welcome. Customer service only accessible online. It is difficult to get someone on the phone. Response time for requests submitted online can be variable. It would be helpful if more payment options existed. A mobile application is preferred.

Katrina

Generally, we really like it. Simple. Easy to use. However, ability to reach support is a major con.

Simple, Cost Effective, Very few complications. We just need more helpful and responsive customer service when a complication does arise...especially on the phone. Thanks!

Pros

The software is simple and easy to use. Very few problems in that regard. Good options available. Fairly dependable.

Cons

It is Very difficult/almost impossible to get a hold of anyone there on the phone to assist when complications or questions arise. Experience difficulty when needing to transfer DuoServe to a new computer.

TimeFlow