• Pros

• "I liked the straight forward interface which everyone learned quickly."

• "The thing I like most about TMetric is the "Today" page. It provides great information and makes time tracking quite simple."

• "We have integrated it with trello and it works like a charm."

• Cons

• "Well I think that isn't easy the installation, it can be more simply, for now it's the only thing that i see with this software."

• "The reports are fairly barebones... just the data. Wish the time tracking data was used to create graphics of how much work was done on each day/week/month for different projects."

• "The wrong learnings by autocomplete are not helpful. The merging of tasks into single task can be better."

Browse TMetric Reviews

Tammi from Tammi O. Virtual Assistant

Industry: Executive Office

I NEED THIS... and LOVE it

I have used this for a couple of years and have even recommended to my clients that want to hire staff. I have some clients that want to know how every minute is spent and others that are happy as long as I am getting the task done in the time I am allotted, but TMetric takes all of the guesswork out. Regardless of what I am invoicing the client for I can send the report from TMetric so I am aware of exactly how much time to bill each client for.

Pros

I like that with the click of a button I can not only switch between clients but also sub projects for each of those clients. At the end of the week I can run a report and pull everything into a spreadsheet and send each client a complete snapshot of how much time was spend on which aspects of their business. There is even an app so if I am not sitting at my desk but doing some work from my tablet or on a call I can still click the button and track every minute.

Cons

I have not encountered anything I dislike. I use the free version and have not found its limitations

Response from Devart

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your trust, Tammi.

Jonathan from Envizion IT

Easy to use and customize time tracking tool

Pros

The relatively unofficial API support for the product is very through; if there isn't a first party support already built in for the tools we use, Browser Extension enabling ZenDesk Support, then we have some flexibility to build up additional solutions to integrate TMetric into our work flow. It's easy to create a budget for a project that can be assigned to either time or a monetary value. Time is linear, and cannot overlap; so if you need to go back and change your time because it wasn't tracked properly, you don't need to worry about readjusting all entries to make sure you're not double billing a client.

Cons

The project selection tool starts to get slow to load when you have a lot of projects in the system. The desktop application hasn't always been that reliable (crashes, the window opening) although I still run it in the background to monitor what I'm working on, so I can go back and review it at any time. Because time doesn't overlap it is relatively easy to accidentally overwrite a days worth of entries if you accidentally meant to make your start time of an entry to 3:00 PM, forgetting to add the "PM", and the system defaults to 3:00 AM, and giving you a quick "are you sure message".

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your point of view. Both the desktop and web application have become more steady.

ALEXANDER from Qualyteam

Manage team members' hours on company projects

It integrates my personal and team workflow considerably well, making it easy to categorize time and keep all project tasks on time.

Pros

Integration with several fermenters that we use as Jira and Tello. Has the function of exporting to spreadsheets in .csv format. Provides mobile application. Very good cost benefit. It has great usability and option to use tags. It makes it much easier to track my team's work.

Cons

Occasional failures or loss of service without warning or apparent reason. The desktop application is a little complicated. Exporting reports to Google Drive takes a little bit of work. Navigating through different tasks is a little bad. At first, I found it difficult to visualize the time that my colleagues took on each project.

A review of TMetric by the Creative Director of a Marketing Agency

I've been using it for around a year now and, like I say above, it's mostly fine and easy but with a couple of bugs or areas of badly designed UI or UX. The page design and colour scheme and UI do feel a little dated and not quite slick enough perhaps?

Pros

I like it's simplicity - both in looks and function. Once the browser extension is installed you can time track tasks straight from Asana or manually add the time yourself - both methods are relatively quick to do. I like that you can view reports of how you've spent your time - on what projects and clients. Very useful for administrators and accountants.

Cons

It often crashes, breaks or bugs out, leaving myself and my team unable to track our hours in the software. It only breaks every three weeks or so, but I suppose I did expect it to work ALL the time. The other thing that is very annoying is when you are manually entering your hours and they start in AM and finish in PM. The slightly-clunky-to-use clock interface does not automatically guess that you meant PM and ruins all the hours you've already entered that morning by setting the last task as finishing at 12.45AM! The analogue clock face interface used to enter times is a little annoying - it has to be clicked or pressed in the right order and very accurately. It is easy to accidentally leave a timer tracking - even overnight. Perhaps there could be some way to counter this?

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We're working hard to meet the users' requirements.

Marie from InnovOps, Ltd.

Great but missing features

Tmetric is very basic, reporting is poor and not configurable. While it tracks time it cannot track resource utilization, project burn, costs (vs price). Tmetric support is responsive however their reply for most of the enhancements is it doesnt do that which means I need to find a product that wants to improve and provide the customer experience we need.

Pros

So I use this for all employees billable or not. It is great for internal usage but it is a lot of work to transfer to an invoice for a customer. On average each employee spends two hours each week. It doesnt track expenses, car mileage, or receipts on an account so we have to use multiple applications to get one invoice out each week. I like that I can put in each contract assign the hours to each employee but it doesnt do burn sheets so again I need another tool. As for tracking time its just okay. Its great when it work automatically on the computer. It does a great job at tracking idle time but tends to crash when in a project monitoring activity. While all apps crash the issue is you dont know this one has because its hidden until you want to do a different task and then youve lost all your tracking. Oh there is a feature to allow customers access but I would never do that without the ability to configure it to show the customer what I want

Cons

Reliability and stability are the least favorite things

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your time and review. We will further improve our application.

Phillip from Tech Nephew

Worth it and it's seamless.

Extremely responsive customer service and the product has a solid build that hasn't ever bugged on me.

Pros

I love everything about it, there are only two softwares I use in conjunction due to missing functionality, I use Trello for the Kanban view of tasks and I use Planaway to synch the calendar so that my tasks show up as part of my day in my google Calendar to avoid scheduling a meeting during a time I blocked out for tasking. It would be awesome to have a client login for them to check on the overall tasklist without having to share my own account login which would expose my other clients info.

Cons

It's pretty damn good. Nothing to complain about.

Response from Devart

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your time and review, Phillip.

Renelene Jay from RISTT

An Easy-to-Use Freelancer Time Tracker and Summary Report Tool

I initially used Tmetric in digital marketing. As we all know digital marketing has a broad set of tasks that needs to be segmented especially on reports. It helps me to prioritize set of tasks within its respective period. It also helps me to easily connect with the client. At first, I doubted its capability as time tracker as I was confused on how to use it. But as I understand its real purpose, I then started enjoying its use especially on summary reports. Kudos to Tmetric!

Pros

What I like most about it is its simplified yet detailed reports on a chosen time period. You can actually enumerate the different tasks you have worked on within your preferred timeline(hour/day/week/year). You can also choose as to how your summary reports will be shownwill it be by projects, by tasks, by team or by whole. Nonetheless, you can also fix your reports even after the period you have worked on. If you feel that your report lacks some tasks you finished, you can always review and rewrite you reports for a more accurate summary.

Cons

So far, all the features on its free plan have benefited me, my client and my work. I can't see any least of it.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your trust, Renelene Jay. We will continue to keep it this way.

Ali from Vergil Development + Blockeys

I always choose TMetric for any new team or project setup for years

We are tracking time of developers and reviewing their work according to TMetric data and it really helps us to manage our team and product development. Also TMetric is part of our KPI calculation.

Pros

It' easy to use - the UI/UX is so intuitive. Last months it even became more available thanks to multi account support.

Cons

Sometimes it has shutdowns. Sometimes it happened during really important period of time, where I needed it the most.

Response from Devart

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your trust, Ali. We will take it into account.

Krzysztof from Sirk Soft

Time management Improver

Tmetric changed mmy time management completly. We are using Ticket software with time management but with tmetric i just retype values to that system. Earlier there were many situations when forgot to write down what i was doing, with tmetric i can easily check it.

Pros

- easy to use - powerfull - reports - time tracking

Cons

Windows app could be a little bit more customizable, App likes to hide its window while i would like it not to. Sencond thing is problems with Multi monitor setup when we detach thje second display the app sometimes wont show up until restarted.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review. Our app is more customizable now and we'll continue to keep it this way.

Saloni from Capgemini

Best in class

Pros

I like this tool very much. We use this in our organisation for project management and evaluate the time we spend on all the activities of our projects.The interface is very simple not so fancy looking but for this price its a great software.

Cons

I don't think i have anything negative to say about this product. One of the best project management tool for this price.

Response from Devart

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your review, Saloni.

Samantha from OmniBiz Services, LLC

Time Tracking Made Easy

We needed to see how long we were taking on specific tasks to determine if we were charging enough for our services.

Pros

I liked the straight forward interface which everyone learned quickly.

Cons

What I least like is that only admins can add people to projects. There are occasions when it would be nice to just have someone login their time on a project without having to be added to the whole team process.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Vinicius from Qualyteam

Fundamental

It's a must to have time tracker for teams, I know if a I'm being productive or not. I can share the log with my team and make adjustments. I can estimate better the next jobs and provide the ideal due time to clients and to the board.

Pros

The product has improved a lot since they started. It's simple to use but full of features, as you can read in others feedbacks. I dont need to edit all stuff, it knows where Im am and what a Im doing. I just need to add a title and labels and Tmetric supply me with a day or week relatory as I wish. The interface is easy to use, quick to learn, very easy to visualize the informations and the interactions respond instantly without delays.

Cons

Too much grey in the UI (but Im a designer so maybe not the focus group user) It's just a time tracker after all, I have to use other tools for other kind of work management (so I have to end up to administrate a lot of tools at time).

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks a lot for your time and review. We will further improve our application.

Elizabeth from Mining Equipment Manufacturers of South Africa

Simple, easy, effective

Tmetric has saved me buckets of time, effort and frustration in keeping track of time spent on a range of projects and tasks. I'm naturally bad at record keeping but with Tmetric time tracking is a breeze.

Pros

I have tried various online productivity tools, and Tmetric is the only one I've stayed with. Easy, intuitive and responsive interface, so little time and effort required. I use Tmetric to track my own billable work time and the report I generate within seconds at the end of the month within seconds, fully meets my needs.

Cons

Honestly for the use I put it to, I've not come across any challenges or shortcomings.

Response from Devart

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your trust, Elizabeth.

Brandon from Zellous Design

Nice Straightforward Time Tracking App

My favorite thing about TMetric is the day view. This is the main view where you start and stop tasks. It's incredibly simple and has a fantastic graph showing all logged work for the day. This lets me easily see: - How much I've been working on a task during the day - How much time I've logged for the day - By hovering, I can see how long each break I took was. I've used several other time tracking services, and none of them made it this easy to cover those basic features. -- Pros: - Great day overview graphic. - Easily see how long breaks where. - Free for up to 5 users! Cons: - The UI isn't the most intuitive. Once you understand how things work, it's easy. - Desktop app is for Windows only, so I can't take advantage of their automatic tracking. - Reports don't generate any graphics, just line items with hours. Currently the reports tell you things like "You spent 40 hours on this project", but I don't see a way to see a graphic that would tell me when I worked those 40 hours. -- Overall, this a great tool for time tracking. My one piece of advice if you're thinking of trying TMetric: Commit to trying this for a week. You need to push past the initial setup and slight learning curve to enjoy how easy TMetric is to use.

Borja from The Agile Monkeys

A good option to consider

I've been using this tool since I join my company to log what I do and where I spend my time. It's very easy to use, and the reports are very useful. The only problems I've had are described in the Cons section, so a good app in general.

Pros

* Easy to use * Excellent free tier. * Can filter tasks by project, client, dates, tags, ...

Cons

* Sometimes it loses connection to the server and you're unable to start/stop tasks. * Hard (impossible?) to fix recurrent tasks: if you reuse a task but you didn't apply correct project/tags the first time, you'll need to set it every time you select it again

Response from Devart

Replied January 2020

Thanks. We appreciate your point of view. After numerous updates, we optimized the connection channel and the service is no longer falling.

Virgilijus from Not Monday Agency

Good way to track time within asana

After using TMetric as a time tracker, it is way easier to do estimates for upcoming projects.

Pros

I am using Asana and TMetric allows me to track my time without going to another app.

Cons

It was hard to find the way how to see the time spent on projects of my colleagues.

Response from Devart

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your honest feedback, Virgilijus. You can see the time spent on projects of your colleagues in case you have administrator privileges. You can check roles and permissions here https://tmetric.com/help/team-management/user-roles-and-permissions/

Volodymyr from The APP Solutions

Well-made Time Tracker

TMetric is good barebones time tracker for those who just need to have this little fleeting thing under control. It is good for those who only getting into the whole time tracking thing.

Pros

Of all the time trackers i have used - this one is more comfortable than the rest. Its greatest advantage is simplicity. You just make a couple of click and huzzah - the clock is ticking. It was very helpful in understanding how much time it takes for me to complete certain type of tasks and subsequently better plan my working day.

Cons

Reporting is skeletal. If you want to go in detail about the stuff - you will need something else.

karan from EVRY

Acts as a great link

It keeps us organised and we can keep track of small things like how much time is spent on current project. On the basis of same we were able to analyze how we can enhance our productivity.

Pros

It is a great link between the time I spent and the reports generated for the same. It has Trello plug-in and the billing estimates are perfectly made for us. It has great integration with third party applications. Everyone loves the ease of use it provides. The autocomplete feature is also good in Tmetrics.

Ada from Software House

Simple time tracking

Timetracking in our company.

Pros

We implemented it in small consulting company. Now we know which projects and tasks were profitable :-) Integration with trello is a killer.

Cons

We have some difficulties using the website app. We would prefer to install a desktop application.

isabel from CreativeMojo

Happy TMetric user

Very satisfied with the product

Pros

User friendly and easy to use on a daily basis

Cons

can't move something, easily from one day to another when added something in on the wrong date have to delete and retype or copy and paste.

Response from Devart

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the reply, Isabel. We'll consider the possibility of adding this functionality.

My essential tool for time management.

Pros

As a photographer time management is very important in my profession. Tmetric helps me to manage all my project and deliver them timely. Most of my projects are based on fixed fees, and there is a new option to charge if set fee par project. It solves a problem with non-billable projects and helps me to keep an eye on my earning. I must appreciate the reporting because it helps me to get an estimated time for my task. An Android application helps me to keep an eye on my ongoing project without any PC. Cross-platform capabilities help me to work efficiently. Now I am more organised than ever.

Cons

I didn't understand how the tags work. Searching with tags but it didn't work for me. A more in-depth search would be a better implication.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review. We've made tags section in the "Help", take a look: https://tmetric.com/help/workspace-management/managing-tags-and-work-types/

Ellen from The Lafayette Company

Helpful tool for a small business owner

Pros

It helps me keep track of how much time I'm allocating to each client. It helps maintain strong time management skills across multiple projects and makes billing easier.

Cons

I wish it was easier to update the tasks (prompted every 30 minutes) without having to stop tracking and then starting tracking again. It should be easier to just edit the task/project per client/project.

Boria from 2amigos

Review of TMetric

My boss can easily track how many hours I spend working. It is fast and reliable.

Pros

Ease of use and application is very fast.

Cons

Maybe it would be good flow to enter time without descriptions, so I can enter only hours. But I realize that a lot of other functionalities depends on those entries (reports, etc..)

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your reply. We appreciate your point of view.

Edward from Wallace Solution c.a.

My experience has been very satisfactory with its reports and control of time spended in my projects

Pros

I like and enjoy the reports because are very detailed, for example I can see the statistics of my partners when we worked in many subtask of a big activity and I can know when we spend longer than estimated.

Anoop from Qburst

A good Time tracking tool

Tool is great for small IT business to track employee working hours in actuals. Our clients have been using this tools for last 2 years

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Only max 11 hrs working time can be recored, we are having OT's

Another simple time and project management application.

The standalone TMetric is a great time tracking for projects. But with trello, it is really good.

Pros

I was surprised by how simple it integrates with trello. Just install the Chrome browser extension and it starts working with trello. The time is also minimalistic and the app doesn't need to be always online which is less diversion. It does the job tracking the time and showing the report of how my time was spent on trello. I didn't show any abnormality when I was testing this app. As always I was in a hurry and forgot to stop the timer and it logs over 24 hours of continuous working. At least I can change the start and the end time from the "time" tabs.

Cons

I can't import the trello project. I have to do it manually. As trello has API why not use it?

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback. Deep Integration with Trello is in our roadmap.

Michal from Laskowski.pro

a simple thus great app for time tracking

Pros

We have integrated it with trello and it works like a charm.

Cons

No cons so far. I would be great to have an apple watch app.

Ariel from AVA Virtual Assistance

TMetric makes time-clocking amazingly easy

I've been using TMetric for over four months and I cannot imagine life without it. Editing your time is effortless. The Projects field allows you to pull reports for time clocked on individual projects, which is super useful. Team Summary reports are also something I use consistently. Best of all, TMetric is smart by recognizing when you've left the timer running, and by being able to easily jive with other apps. As an Asana user, it is way too simple to have the TMetric "Start Timer" with each individual task, and TMetric automatically grabbing the Asana Project and correlating it with the TMetric project. Saves me so much time and hassle! I couldn't recommend TMetric enough.

Pros

Ease of use, many kinds of reports, Project capability, easy time editing. good-looking aesthetically, integrations with Asana and other softwares .. for a start.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about the software.

Paolo from Information Technology and Services

A great tool for getting project metrics!

Pros

I am using the free version from a few months now and I am impressed with the quality of this tool. I work for myself, and TMetric is a great application to figure out how to bill my different customers.

Cons

I don't see any cons. I am using the free version, and even this version is a very good tool for my purpose.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the feedback, Paolo. Your opinion is important for us.

Adithi from freelancer

Industry: Online Media

Best tool for freelancers

Perfect to stay organized and great time management tool.

Pros

One of the best tools that a freelancer can use. It is easy to use and has a great interface. The great feature of this tool is that it tracks time when offline as well.

Tomek from ZDA

Easy time tracking software.

Pros

We have integrated metric with trello and it works like a charm for tracking time spent on tasks and projects.

Cons

Sometimes the app is unintuitive or over automated. Sometimes we have problems with it. But not often.

A simple Time tracker.

Pros

Signup is very easy and no hassle to set it up with trello. It is a simple time tracking application which has a lot of bonus feature to see. I started creating a project and adding todos, it is really not the way but I need to check my time. The reporting is nice and easy. I must say I am impressed with the timeline. The desktop application gives me convenient to work offline but still track my time. Adding manual time to the backlog is smooth and fast.

Cons

Not really. everything workes fine for me and manual time adding is work without any trouble. The UI is old school but I like retro looks so it is fine for me.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

Emily from Roots Creative Marketing Ltd

Basic Time Tracking - No Nonsense

- Gives insight into margins on projects - Easy to use - Extension is great! So easy to switch between projects when you move between task-to-task.

Pros

- Chrome Extension means that you can track tasks without changing windows with an integrated icon on your nav bar. - Flags an error if you leave it running overnight - You get a visual timeline for your day so you can spot if you have forgotten to track any time. - Integrates with our project manage software, Asana - +++ - LOVE - Reporting function gives concise reports/pie charts - easy to read data.

Cons

- We've been using the software about 5 months & there have been around 7 days within that where the system has gone down & is unusable.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review. We've improved stability.

Debjit from Alpana Web Solutions

managing project is now simple with tmetric.

Love the project wise time management and client collaboration tool. I found it is very easy to manage time and projects. The client can see what is been done on the project so both will be on the same page.

Pros

I am not that organised and need a tool to manage my work and time. I love simple software that just work. Tmetric solves a lot of my problem. Colaborating with client helps me to be same page all along the projects. Managing multiple project under one app is a grate feature. It solves lots of my problems very smartly.

Cons

I don't like the UI and it takes some time to load. For time tracking software updateing time is ~5 min +/-. Which is somewhat aqurate.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review. We're working hard to make our application better.

Wei from Saakalya

BEST TIME TRACKING SITE EVER

Previously I was tracking the time spent for my free lancing via typing in the time in a sticky note. I then calculate the total time spent at the end of each month and then sending an invoice over to the client. But with TMetric, I saved efforts of tracking and calculating time each month. All I had to do now was just to click on a start button on either the chrome extension or the website and it will auto tallies up the amount of time spent so that I don't have to risk of charging short to my clients. It is also good for track time spent on different sector of the projects by different team members/ employees so that the time spent of certain task could be justified without accusing of not being effective worker.

Pros

Clean and fast interface. easy to navigate and most functions that could think of are there.

Practical and easy.

Pros

- Is simple and easy to use; -Has Integrations with project manegers; -Have clear interface and simple layouts; -Track team activities per day and week; -You can print to pdf your timer; -Control over time Entry and Breaks; -Desktop app can track time on browsing; -Reminder on tasks left unpaused; Tmetric was the missing piece in our team. And it is so easy to getting used to, that we can't imagine working without it anymore.

Cons

This is hard, I don't think I have anything to dislike right now. Maybe a "autopause" feature, or a alert when you go on a task further then your work time. But it's not essential to the tool.

Callum from Fluent Money

Decent bit of software, has the occasional crash

Ive been using T-metric in a business environment for around 8 months now, its quite good for tracking time and integrates well into Jira. Ive had the service go down a few times however with no notification if it was for maintenance or if it was unplanned.

Pros

Integrates with jira Simple to use Works well

Cons

Occasional crashes or loss of service. Desktop app can be quite buggy

Paul from SageKey Software

The time tracker app I would've written...

... if I'd had the time. It just gets out of my way until the times when I'd actually like it to intervene, at which point it graciously intervenes. For instance, if I've left my timer running overnight (happens all the time) it tells me so, and gives me a nice little form to help me fix the time record. And if I've been away from my computer for half an hour (perhaps at a client meeting) I return to find it asking me whether I want to keep that time. Simple yes/no dialog. TMetric have got so many things right when it comes to user experience.

Pros

Gets out of my way Makes it easy to fix mistakes in my time records Has a desktop app

Cons

My manager says its reporting and managerial features could be better for instance, it's hard for him to edit my time records.

Abby from EdChoice

Industry: Think Tanks

Great with Asana

Great tool for tracking time on projects and specific tasks.

Pros

I used TMetric on my Chrome browser to track time spent on my freelance projects. It's easy to use, and I love that it integrates with Asana to keep track of time spent on specific tasks. I'm not great at remembering to turn it off, but that's user error. I do like that it lets me divide my time out into tasks and get reports when I am ready to invoice someone or just see where my time has gone.

Cons

It doesn't always stay logged in like my other Chrome plugins do, which can be annoying. But it's just one extra step to reconnect it.

Abigail from Armhe

A good free alternative to track the time in your projects

Hi! this page help to track the time that I spent in the task of the projects, Can I track the time for different users and projects. It's easy an has basic functions because is free is a good choice for the simplicity.

Pros

Is free Is easy

Cons

Has few report Has few options for project management like other tools

Andrey from Kiddimoto Bulgaria

Industry: Sporting Goods

Good app for time tracking of yourself

Pros

I love the reminder of the app if I'm going to do something. Self-control and discipline are crucial if you wish to track how much time a task take you to be done. Summary reports are also good feature to know what's happen this week.

Cons

The developers need to work more on the desktop version because sometimes lost connection and need regular update with the online version

Julian from Studios Panda

Awesome Way Yo Keep Track Of Time

I didn't notice how much time I wasted don't unimportant things until I started using TMetric, now I keep close track of my productivity, the integration with Gitlab is amazing!

Pros

Integrations and ease of use

Cons

Nothing

Juan Camilo from Merqueo

Industry: Market Research

practical tool

Pros

simple but very powerful and intuitive. Go straight to the point, write down the hours tranajadas in each task in each project. the statistics are quite improvable in terms of filters but let's say that it fulfills its purpose

Cons

in conclusion we have not had problems with TMetric is a very good tool to keep us well organized I recommend it

ALLY from RightVows Technologies

very good tool for time tracking and management

Our time management has become tremendously easy with the use of TMetric and we are really happy with it.

Pros

We are using TMetric on our internal projects and we are really happy with it as it helps us to effectively track our employees working on it. It is a great tool for managing all day tasks and tracking the time ans tasks required on it. Great tool for tracking all day activities.

Cons

The UI and feature set needs to have more changes to suit all needs in a firm.

Linda from Purdue University Global

Productivity

I just had no sense of time or how long anything took which meant I was late for everything. But this program started making me aware of how long things took to accomplish, and how long it was actually taking me. It helped me improve on getting things done by their actual deadline and being able to quote appropriate times that I can get done with out the added stress.

Pros

The software was easy to use and straight forward. I didnt need to explain every little detail of where I was or what I was doing.

Cons

I was actually really horrible at having any sense of time so when the pop up would let me know I was out of time I would get so frustrated at first...theres no warning like 5 min before whatever time you have set.

Response from Devart

Replied January 2020

We appreciate your point of view. Thanks for the feedback. We'll take it into account when create our new functionality for planning.

Miguelangel from Wey

Industry: Environmental Services

It's a great app

I love the capability of resume an activity in the time sheet without start another... The way how time tracker works is easy to understand, the smart long-running timer is amazing... The UI is clean, the help section is powerful, The application is very well programmed and simple to use.

Pros

The time tracker... and the timing bar... It makes more comprehensible the time tracking than any other software that I used

Cons

I don't have nothing for now to say

Anand from AB Cartridge Pvt Ltd

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Simplified Time Tracking Tool

Pros

I work from home and need to send daily activity and task update to my management and here Tmetric helps me in doing so. Now I am able to update me management on work schedule and the daily time spent on each and every task I do.

Cons

Works perfectly ans per my expectation. now flaws as such.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your trust. Your point of view is very important for us. We will continue to do so.

Tmetric work work and track track

Its simple and easy to use.

Pros

Its simple tool to use. I found that it allows me to work 8 hours and no more and more interesting I do solve problems faster when I see that the timer works.

Cons

Its need notification system for automatic stop.

Response from Devart

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review. Your point of view is important for us. This feature is within our roadmap.

David from DataGene Limited

Industry: Dairy

Easy to use, Integrates everywhere

TMetric was selected to keep track of the amount of hours spend on a project, it made it simple to break things up into tasks and the reporting function gave a great overview of each day and the amount of time spend on each task. Integrated with Chrome using the plugin, Had the Windows desktop app running in the system tray and used the Pivotal Tracker plugin to manage everything. It all synced up together well and overall was simple to use with a fair amount of flexibility and good reporting features.

Pros

Easy to use, Integration with so many other products

Cammy from ProjectNfinity

TMetric, Great Time Tracking for Teams!

TMetric has been helpful with my team to work efficiently. It is an online time tracking software which has a lot of features and great for teams of 15 (less or more). It allows us to integrate with Asana, Trello, Zendesk and even more. Now that's smart!