• Pros

• "I love the ability to connect my google calendar and schedule my tasks within upwave. I also love the 'My Cards' view where I can see only my cards in a calendar view. "

• "The ease of use and consistency. Always works properly to have easy access to my workload and everything related to each call. "

• "Easy to card change and move to other tasks and so the working management system handle for different users."

• Cons

• "The platform is quite simple and easy to use, and this is one of its strengths. However, it does lead to it missing out on features that are available with more established players like Asana."

• "It has been a rough few years as it has developed. There are/have been a few bugs along the way however when reported get resolved rather quickly."

• "Just a few personal gripes with assigned cards"

Browse Upwave Reviews

One of the most user friendly task management tools out there!

We were looking for a tool to keep a track of all our tasks and the person responsible for them. Now we are on top of our delevirables and we can even estimate how much time a simillar task would take in the future.

Pros

The software is extremly easy to figure out and intuitive. Tasks can be assigned to an individual or to a team in a few clicks. Their neat UI with different color theme for tasks of different priority make it very easy to find the most pressing tasks first. We now have a much better idea of what our employees are spending their time on and their effeciency at completing tasks

Tom from banking

Maximum Collaboration

Upwave became the one stop shop for collaboration and tracking progress on projects. Also, the customer service team has been very helpful, offering tips so we are able to maximize functionality and productivity.

Pros

Upwave has replaced all of our other organizational software tools, and it has become a center for continuous improvement and innovation. The clean interface promotes accountability and drives issue resolution. Also, it is the perfect tool for managing stakeholder engagement. There is never any confusion because of channels of communication. As a result, our project teams have become much more efficient and productive.

Cons

The customer service team at Upwave addressed any complaints I had, tailoring the software to meet the needs of our team.

Daren from Kadist

Industry: Fine Art

Great product.

Manage development projects spanning iOS, server and web. Also use a board for hiring.

Pros

The interface is clear, versatile and doesnt try to do too much. The recent templates were very useful. We use it to manage an iPhone app development and release along with hiring and some web development.

Cons

Id like to use it at work but unlike competitors like Asana, UpWave isnt know at all to IT so they are afraid of it. Thats not really a criticism of the software though. Sometimes Id do ba a little more control, especially with comleteted tasks for managing up.

Harsha from FusionCharts

Upwave is a project management tool that you probably don't need

Pros

It offers a way to visualize your project progress in a really good manner.

Cons

The price you pay can be a really subjective matter especially if you are coming from the likes of basecamp to Upwave.

Kevin from DOERS.coffee

UpWave is a better looking Trello

UpWave is a solid contender to Trello, and the advantage I see is that UpWave can have the flexibility of having boards align any way you want, something that I found useful for having an important board. Notifications were solid on UpWave as well, giving me notifications within the app and to my e-mail. Would highly recommend UpWave to anyone looking for a Kanban type setup for their company's to-do management.

Pros

UpWave is a lot like trello and does it well when it comes to Kanban To-Do Boards. It's dead simple to use, just create a board(s) and then create tasks which are cards. Simply move them between the boards to track progress. The design of UpWave is super minimal, which is strikingly pleasant to look at if you're working within UpWave all throughout the day. Beyond the UX/UI and design, I really like how UpWave can align boards in whichever way you want, something that Trello does not have. You can align boards to the right and left, and also have one on the bottom, this might be useful for having eyes on a bug board, or support ticket board, or another board that should have all people have eyes on it throughout the day.

Cons

UpWave is super simple to use, and nothing to dislike.

Tab from Financial Services

Industry: Food Production

Family Management 24/7

Upwave allowed me to truly get a handle on being a father. It started simple as a way for me to plan our activities during my parental leave time alone with my child, but has since transformed as a visible and accountable cloud solution to allow both my wife and I to streamline and balance the many ad hoc tasks of parenting.

Pros

All the templates. I've been a project manager professionally for many years, but as I now apply these same tactics to the ultimate project of rearing children, the plethora of templates I know (and especially those I don't) challenge me to consider different approaches.

Cons

While board management ended up being intuitive, I wish I had just gone through the Welcome Board as suggested from the get go. But instead my proud self wanted to figure it out on my own. I guess this isn't so much of a con, but maybe the Welcome Board should almost be required in some way for your first workspace to really allow users to ramp up.

Michel from Check'nDo

Use with customer in agile business project

Easy and effective way to manage projects

Pros

Simplicity. Fit exactly to my need: a simple and effective To Do / Work in Progress / Done tool. It's the equivalent of the board used in Manufacturing or in IT in Agile projects. I can do business reviews and advancement plan with my customer wherever I am.

Cons

No apps on a smartphone, but it's OK via a web browser. Seems to simple at the very beginning, but it's a strength in fact.

Jayesh from Sky Technovation

Industry: Information Services

Flexibile & Easy to use and also fits your processes

I just love this software, I give me clear picture to manage my any project. I just feel free after all my task & project in it. I can easily track my project and work according to set timeline.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage your project as well as team. All the things that you want is provide by this software. Can easily manage & track your project work as well as you can track your team members task process. and its card(task) movable features is just amazing, you can easily process your task from one to next level. all the history is completely and clearly can viewed using this software.

Cons

Talking about the least like about this software, When you set the due date for your task whatever you time you choose it is always showing its default time 12:00 AM, due to that we can not manage what is the actual time we spent in that particular through out the process flow of your project.

Will from Freelancer

Industry: Publishing

KEEP UP the FANTASTIC work

Absolutely essential. It has allowed me to save and manage my time and to take a step back to see the larger picture behind each project I take on. It works seamlessly, and it impresses everyone whom I introduce to it, which even makes me look smart! At this point, I could never go back to working without it.

Pros

As an editor for online and print publications, Upwave is fast becoming essential for our team. Not only does it give me a unique overview like nothing I've used before, Upwave has also structured our tasks and projects, provided me with a clear head, especially when under tight deadlines, and it has helped me delegate tasks to my writers, editors and design team. Above all, Upwave has improved my collaboration with my colleagues--something that is absolutely essential and priceless in our digital age. My sincere thanks to all who are behind this.

Cons

That more people don't know about it and use it in my profession. Spread the word!

Jamie from UBCO

Industry: Mental Health Care

Organizing my life with ease

Pros

I love the user-friendly nature of the platform and organizational flow. Multiple boards are very useful and help me with prioritizing many tasks and roles, as well as delegating tasks to students and teammates.

Cons

There are no real concerns at this time. I briefly had connection issues but this was promptly resolved by the team.

A great solution for task management

Nothing but good. All systems have their issues however they fix them in a timely manner.

Pros

It's fast, easy to use and rather scale-able. The system supports multiple languages of which is quite important for a global team and the level of product support provided in my experience is unparalleled compared against other solutions of this nature.

Raffaele from Etichettificio Jolly

Industry: Printing

Amazing

We write very few emails (less to print is better also for environment), we use it as a sort of chat so every communication is very quick. We have a general control of the production at at glance even when outside or no at the office.

Pros

I looked for softwares to take production sites under control; write less emails; have a board where everyone could add ideas but also troubles faced at work... I found everything on UpWave; then let me say something about customer service: they are so kind and ready to solve every trouble we met.

Cons

Seriously,NOTHING! Every time I had a problem I wrote to customer service and they solved it quickly

Sandra from tribe

Very User Friendly

Ever since I've been trained on how to use UpWave properly, I feel way more organized, I can tackle my days with clarity and they are much more productive.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was the ability to prioritize the cards in the my cards/calendar view. There is also a glitch when I type in the task on the card. If I don't put my cursor to the end of the text and hit enter, the task will only show text up to where I put my cursor. For example, if the task is 'Check email' if I leave my cursor after the work 'Check' and hit enter to close the card, I only see the word 'Check'

Paul from Lean Biologix

Industry: Biotechnology

The work organization tool I always wanted

I was using Symphonical a while ago, then Upwave was launched and took it to a whole new level! Since I've started using Upwave, my entire company has started using it as our main task management and planning tool. I have basically zero problems with it. There was one time I found a bug - I let them know and it was fixed within two days, fantastic! And the price is completely worth the price.

Pros

Versatility, you get to choose how to set it up. Teamwork capabilities, assigning things to other people, comments to communicate. Setting due dates and seeing a personal agenda.

Cons

Uhhh...Ok if I have to say one thing, when you double click a card on your weekly agenda, it opens in the board where that card lives instead of right on the agenda.

Lorenzo from Lean Biologix

Great Organizational Software with room for growth

I've been using UpWave for a little more than a month now and I have to say, it's great! There are a few improvements that I'd like to have myself: -Having assigned cards show up in my personal board, rather than having to manually copy it from the source board. My coworkers assign me tasks from their board but it's a pain to manually copy it over to mine so I can have everything in one place (unless I'm unaware of some functionality of course!) -Assigned cards showing up on a separate screen. This is just a personal gripe, but I want that "due date" feature on the assigned cards board to show up on the same screen as my board. Maybe a pull out menu or something. I don't like having two upwave tabs open, one to view all of my notes and cards on my board and the other to view my assigned cards and due dates for the day/week. Other than that, there's a wide selection of customization options similar to Google Keep, but what separates UpWave is its focus on collaboration. It's very easy to get things done within your group when you know what to do, and it's very easy to get someone to finish a task when you know who's doing them!

Pros

Collaboration functionalities and ease of use

Cons

Just a few personal gripes with assigned cards

Raffaele from Etichettificio Jolly

Very very happy. I avoided buying a software from a software company as upwave is very simple.

Pros

Very easy. Helps you to develop your ideas in a very simple way. There are infinite ways to personalize the dashboard

Cons

The only difficulties I found is when you have to cancel a dashboard. There should be something like a flag to choose the items and finally cancel or modify them.

Trent from Eclipse Repair

Makes service calls much easier

Upwave has helped make my day so much easier. There is no longer a need to call back and forth for each incoming service call, and no need to write everything down. All the calls are neatly stored with all the info related to them. I know the priority of each call, and their history. Upwave saves time not only on my end, but also with my office. I just can't imagine work without it anymore.

Pros

Cons

Wish that it would store calls for longer after they are completed, just for future reference.

Adela from yodaowl

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Time Management app you need

I am using the app now for over 1,5 years. Its easy to use tool to manage your time and tasks no matter if solo or in a team. Interface is really easy to use, weekly reports helps you a lot to push your weekly performance. I only give 3 stars in features, because I miss the android /iOs app.

Pros

Easy to use, available as google addon.

Cons

I lack the android, iOs app

Tushar from 3sixtyIt Solution

likely to use bcz every task and ticket maintain and trcking easily

benefits is higher level authority and senior easily know which person work on which task or ticket

Pros

i likely to generate ticket also maintain ticket completion time and Track easily which stage ticket is process and how much time and what issue we get it.

Cons

in this the when we working on one ticket then we forward to other user then they are some complected and confusing .

meghan from 3sixtyit

best good for The Easy task

more benefits good To handle task For The Grate to Use It

Pros

this easy to handle workload and so The task list in specific date and day to day list generate For The Work easy understand for The use it

Cons

Handel card and easy to saw The List For The Working Condition For Day to day good For The Multitasking for The easy

Hans Kristian from Sagene Tech Ventures

Great agile tool for teams

Pros

User experience. Ease of adding external collaborators. Stability of the system. Responsiveness of the team

Cons

I have no real problems with the software really. It fits the needs of a distributed team quite nicely. As a quite horizontal tool it may be lacking in some respects if you have specific domain needs

Marius from Snowboardforbundet

Easy and practical. Works great

Pros

I like the function that silences it in certain times. And how perfectly it works with groups, private groups and private chat. Use it for all my gadgets.

Cons

That i have to almost touch message to mark it as read. Sending video isnt that well supported, so i guess that could be a lot better.

Ganpat from 3sixtyit

Its very good experience work with upwave. Easy to work with this and good customer support.

Team management, Work management

Pros

Speed and design part working with this software and easy to use and maintain task with this software.

Cons

feature of this product like workload maintain user wise. connect with each other other staff for timely manner

William from Yachtline 1618

Industry: Shipbuilding

My experience on this program is very wide since we use the program all the jones with my colleague

Time Time Time :-)

Pros

The thing I like most about this program is the design, very intuitive and functional .. Cute !!!

Cons

What I like less than the program and the possibility of not slicing and printing the pages as they are seen on the software

David from Yoshki

The right planner for me!

I tried a number of other apps but UpWave does everything I need and more! Have recommended it to others and will continue to do so.

Pros

Easy to use, complete software

Cons

The extra exchange charge for currency exchange through my bank. Would be better if I could pay by paypal.

Kelsey from York Properties

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

UpWave has helped keep us organized!

With three people doing sharing a lot of job responsibility, it has helped us to streamline our day-to-day and communicate better. Now we are able to enter in tasks and assign them to each other as well as assign a due date. This helps with time management and prioritizing certain tasks over others. We've had a few questions in the past and customer service has been quick to respond with suggestions to help our work flow.

Pros

Easy to use Helps work flow Task oriented Can be used simultaneously by multiple users

Cons

Not the most aesthetically pleasing work space (but it doesn't really matter since it's so easy to use).

Uvesh from Infosystems

It was really amazing to use this

Thanks for making this available trail version

Pros

It is easy to use, not complex. Moreover, I can't imagine that it would be so easy feel like using Microsoft product using from childhood

Cons

it support teamwork which is indirectly a dependency on others and what so ever all credits has to be share and blame to the leader

Natlia from Anans Comunicao

Amazing this application

The application is great, it has several functionalities useful for our company. I suggest improving the management of the individual panel of each user. Overall it's amazing!

Pros

It is a very easy to use application, it is possible to manage teams and organize tasks clearly.

Cons

I do not really like the layout and management of each user's individual dashboard. It does not allow me to clearly manage tasks.

Nereu from LZK CG

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Very Good. Helped batsante in our process and visualization of deliveries and team activities.

Agility and process visualization and deliveries of our team.

Pros

Agility, Objectivity, Lightweight processing, Interactive, Compact, Easy to manage and Appropriate cost.

Cons

Better interactivity with an own calendar that is being implemented. It could be linked to a type of timesheet (today we use beebole) and project management. Maybe link project costs with timesheet.

Lars from MAD Arkitekter

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Perfect, couldn't be better!

It's perfect in every way :) You guys are fast with implementation of user requests, and all the issues I have adressed have been fixed immediately.

Pros

Cons

None

Raphael from Spiraledge

Managing a lot of projects, the card layout is fantastic to keep my list from looking daunting

Organization, simplicity, deadlines

Pros

Cards are awesome! The ability to move them around easily is my favorite part. Color coding is a great visual cue to rate importance.

Cons

The cards themselves could use a little more work, perhaps the option to add an image in the title or front of the card would be nice!

Walid from Corporacin Luis Eduardo Nieto Arteta

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

A fancy solution to remind your tasks

i use UpWave in my job to coordinate new projects, (i work in a cultural agency) wich allows me to share what i want with my team in an easy-visual way.

Pros

UpWave is a task manager software where you can organize all the activities (and goals) you want to achieve in the month. You can even set up a timer to measure how much you spend on each activity. What i like the most is the visual and intuitive interface that allows you to use all the tools without boring tutorials.

Cons

The italian language isnt available. I wish it could be available because i work online with people from different countries, Italy inlcluded.

Jayesh from 3SixtyIT Solutions

Ease to use. User Friendly. Get experience to using this.

Easy to track the whole chain of my task, wherever it passes from one to other. Easy to maintain all tasks, and it become more helpful to increase work speed with a system.

Pros

The best thing is ease to use. Easy to track any work in different stage. Easy to move one task to another stage.

Rassa from Anans Comunicacao

Great for marketing teams

Pros

The different color options for the cards and the features like "high five" The calendar view with the tasks of everyone and of just me

Cons

The lack of automation when you mark a task as complete - it could move automatically to the next column

Jan from Nordea

Simple and easy to use. Does the job.

Pros

The flexibility when building the board with adding column, colors and roles. I also like the way you have built a chat help function.

Cons

Some bugs. I.e. The posts suddenly dissapear and the attachments cannot be viewed on my PC

Nainisha from 3sixtyIt

It is easy to handle for working It departments and manage work.

Pros

Cons

It is a time management work fast, so multiple user handle in one dashboard and different users workflow.

Lisa Mari from Snowboardforbundet

Easy to use, easy to work in teams

UpWave, gives me a better overview of what my tasks are, what my team works on and their tasks. It helps us stay on track on what needs to be done and how to prioritize our work

Pros

Clean and uncluttered

Jerry from Diana Manning CPA LLC

Upwave is awesome!

We needed something in our office to track progress with our clients work. This has proved to be so beneficial.

Pros

Great way to help organize work in our office.

Laurent from CASAL SPORT

Industry: Sporting Goods

Perfect tool for marketer

An intuitive and simple interface with a slack extension and integration of tasks into your calendar. Very useful to follow projects within a marketing team. I recommend !

Dipak from 3sixty it Solution

Nice application..and Flexibale

UpWave is Very Easy to use and Flexible..We can Easy Manage Project Task.. when We open any task easy get any information and attechement

Pros

Color of Cards

Rachelle from LandQwest Commercial Property Management

We are very happy with UpWave Project Management!

A+ In Every Way! We absolutely love utilizing UpWave's easy to use and highly functional organizational project management tool for our Property Management needs!

Luiza from Anans Comunicao

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

My first experience with a real task manager

I work in a small agency with more than 4 colleagues, and we work together with different tasks. Some of these tasks require more than one person, so in order to organize all the demands, it was strictly necessary for task manager. We tried Google Calendar, Trello and another that name that I forgot. UpWave was the best, no doubt

Pros

extremely easy to understand

Cons

dont have yet

Josephine-Marie from our lady of the lake university

Industry: Computer Networking

helps with projects

Pros

When I'm ask to use this software its super easy and helps with communicating with the other team members on the project even if one of the team members is out of the office.

Cons

It's not a major effect on the software but the softwares logo made me think that its has to do with music and the name of it also but other than that this software is amazing and help with team project

Linda from VH1 Save The Music

Excellent!

easy way to keep the team organized on school events

Pros

An easy way to do project management for small projects. Love the checklists, upload documents, hyperlinks to photos and press. "like" project updates. assign team members.

Cons

i am having problems with archiving. this could be on my end and not software limitations. i need to look into further.

Nakesia from NMIA Airports Ltd.

Upwave Survey

Upwave is a user-friendly and efficient software that provides great assistance with task management and assignment. The software is collaborative and allows for teamwork and as such is a great tool to be utilized in an organization.

Karl from MAD Arkitekter

Organisation saver

UpWave is a great tool for keeping me organised as an architect. I can handle and complete tasks for various projects quite easily. Recommended for other architects or working professionals.

Reese from University of Louisiana at Lafayette

It's Good, just not terribly useful for us

It's generally a good piece of software, but it wasn't efficient for my company. We used it for about a week then abandoned it. We're very stuck in our way though, so it was mostly us.

Pros

Multiple people can contribute to a board and the color of their work is different

Cons

It's a rather large learning curve. The software isn't terribly intuitive

Grant from The Horn of Plenty

Great product

The product is great for helping as manage our business (a pub) remotely. Easy to use and a great customer service department whenever we need a helping hand.

Ashley from Eclipse Mechanical

Great Experience

UpWave had helped my company stay organized and complete jobs at a much faster rate, UpWave is the best thing we have done for the company in a very long time.

Sarah from The horn of plenty

Great review

Really helped with organisation and delegation at work. I recommend to everyone in the industry. Such a great tool for communication