What are AceProject users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using AceProject software through verified user reviews

• icon"A very good tutorial to start. Very useful to track the numerous task I've got to achieve."
  • icon"I love how this software makes it so easy to keep up with my tasks and projects and all of my finances."
  • icon"This project management software is super easy to use and has so much capability. I like the features and the ease of use."
  • icon"The only thing I didn't like is that it was a little bit hard to learn at first and since I struggled a bit, my team members also had a hard time."
  • icon"I don’t like the load time it takes, The intervals between using new features a little slow."

Browse all AceProject Reviews

• Have you used AceProject and would like to share your experience with others?

Jorge A

Excellent Task Management

I have used this tool for many years on and off, paid and free version. This is the tool I would pick if it was my decision but company use other tools. that is why sometimes I use free version. Highly recommended.

Pros

web based; solid performance, great customer support. Aceproject keeps making subtle improvements which I like to avoid buggie updates.

Cons

It is being getting a bit cluttered last few years. Reporting format needs improvement. Which the 30 days free trial would go away.

Reyanne

Industry: Writing and Editing

Amazing technology

Aceproject has saved me a lot of time and headaches when it comes to bookkeeping, especially with my freelance gigs!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software, it meets all of my needs.

jhonnathan

Industry: Civil Engineering

analise do programa

excelente gera gráficos com os tópicos essenciais para a a empresa

Pros

os relatórios e históricos que ele gera me dão a oportunidade de saber qual decisão melhor se encaixa com o momentos do projeto

Cons

as opções de comandos automáticos de analise do projeto.

Fine but not Fancy

Pros

This has the basic features that we need - a place to create a project, assign workers, assign reviewers, upload documents, set deadlines.

Cons

It's basically the same setup and look as it was 8 years ago when I started using it. People in our office who use it regularly like it fine, but people who rarely use are confused by how to set up a task.

Anupama

Aceproject review

We have been using it for 5+ years. Product itself has not evolved much over this time. However, it serves the purpose for a small organization.

Pros

Efficient way to manage timesheets, proejcts and tasks. Reasonably priced.

Cons

COuld have enhanced on the features, reporting, automated emails for reminders etc. features that other newer softwares are offering.

Christian

AceProject is great for any software development team!

A great project management tool that I recommend for any software development effort!

Pros

I have been a software engineer and IT manager for over 15 years and have used AceProject. I have the project management software as both a programmer and a project manager. I really like how easy it is to manage AGILE based tasks and create work sprints!

Cons

Well, I wish the automated alerts had more compatibility with SMS and social media channels too in inclusion to email notifications.

Chelsey

Great for a Small Business Team

Pros

I decided to try AceProject out because I run a small home base business but I have a couple of part time employees who help me manage blogs and social media. So far it has been at helping me track projects, time lines, and who is in charge of them. I am hoping to expand our business to be more web based and this has been a great tool to help jump start that idea. Prior to this I was lossing so much information in email and text, this is a great place to keep 100% of the information and communication regarding our projects.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is that it was a little bit hard to learn at first and since I struggled a bit, my team members also had a hard time. However, once we all got the kinks out, it has been smooth sailing and everyone loves it.

This is a very simple but comprehensive product.

This software is very easy to use and has a complete set of tools. This is a great product and it has a free account to get started with.

Pros

This project management software is super easy to use and has so much capability. I like the features and the ease of use. It is easy to collaborate and very easy to add a project and assign tasks.

Cons

I would like to see this product with a module or ability to closely match the PMBOK Framework. I would move to this in a minute if it had that ability.

Rais

Industry: Information Services

So my experience with such a complex

7/10

Pros

So business is an exploring innovative design products and use a different range of products had a different range of feelings regarding this product but overall it was the most intriguing software that One can use

Jason

Time used: Free Trial

Incredibly powerful time management tool

Even the free version of AceProject is powerful (limited number of projects applies). For my small team AceProject allowed for some high-level project prioritising and useful time management. This benefit allowed for some projects that had been long-forgotten to become finished projects. I highly recommend people check this tool out.

Peg

Excellent project management software

Handles multiple projects easily. Handles full project dependencies. Nice interface with Toggl to record time but flexibility to add additional time. Custom reporting and data export.

Pros

Free version fully featured. Good custom reporting.

Cons

Can't think of anything I didn't like

Patricia

My most useful tool

The main feature I use is the task tracking, which was the most difficult part of my work I had to manage.

Pros

It's very easy to use. A very good tutorial to start. Very useful to track the numerous task I've got to achieve

Cons

So far, I didn't find anything wrong or missing

Tiffany

Time used: Free Trial

April 2016

Decent

AceProject does a good job of organizing tasks, but it lacks some features needed. It does not allow you to email a client from the system and the charts/reporting aspect could be a lot better.

AceProject