What are WebWork Time Tracker users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using WebWork Time Tracker software through verified user reviews

• icon"It's very easy to use and I love that they offer a free trial first to make sure of users' satisfaction, but I am definitely continuing my subscription once my current one is done."
  • icon"I like most is that the program is easy to use."
  • icon"The total time is tracked correctly, but it often tracks it on the wrong day which complicates billing for some clients."
  • icon"But I encountered errors like my screenshot are not recorded and it will automatically stop the work even if I didn't click the stop."

Browse all WebWork Time Tracker Reviews

• Have you used WebWork Time Tracker and would like to share your experience with others?

Joel Ángel

Industry: Translation and Localization

Great professional tool

I haven't had any problems whatsoever with WebWork Time Tracker. It has helped a lot to measure my workload and it helps my employer to see what I'm working on. It's also useful to focus and to keep a record of your working hours in case they pay you by the hour.

Pros

I love that it installs a direct access on my tool bar. In that way, I can start it as soon as I begin working. I also like that it gives you the opportunity to write down the specific task you're working on so that your employer sees your progress. It's also really useful to see the amount of time you have accumulated this day or this week. And of course, you can make a pause when you're going to do anything else and then come and continue exactly where you left it.

Cons

The only thing I could criticize is the fact the clock stops after 7 minutes of "inactivity". Sometimes you have to watch videos or read a lot at work, but since you're not typing or clicking, it tells you that the clock has stopped. It's no big deal anyway, because you can simply hit start again or click anywhere so that the program detects you're still working. Besides, it helps you not to get distracted ;)

C Louee

Easily track time on various projects

I have been using “WebWork Timetracker” for over a year to keep track of time spent helping out my friends on various projects. In the past I utilized a stopwatch app and an Excel spreadsheet, WWTT makes it much easier by blending the two AND still allowing me to keep track of multiple projects in one convenient place. It also has features for more professional usage such a multiple employees/teams, varied tasks within a project, and assigning employees to projects and/or tasks within a project. To top it off there is an invoicing feature. There are more ways to track and create reports for every project and probably more things that I haven’t touched on. I highly recommend you investigate WWTT for yourself, then give it a trial run.

Pros

Can track multiple projects from a single interface Can set multiple task for each projects Easy access to start and stop on the desktop Can manually add in time spent on the project but away from the computer Ability to create reports on time spent on each project/task Can create invoices from reports

Cons

The default time out is only seven minutes, but that can be adjusted in setting, but you then have to log out and back it in for change to go into affect. I do a lot of tasks that require watching videos and/or doing a lot of "mouse only" work that the program doesn't register and will log me out so I often have to use the Manual Time add function.

Erlinda

May 2022

New User

new user

Pros

User friendly and able to meet departmental and operation needs. Ongoing new features and update. Easy access and affordable.

Cons

time factor to learn other functionalities

Reasons for switching to WebWork Time Tracker

new company - new job

Alejandro

Works though it has some quirks

I keep using TimeTracker because it's already set up on my devices and the overall time tracked is correct.

Pros

The software was originally free and allows me to track time for different clients.

Cons

Time tracking is not based on local time and often places the time worked on the wrong days. In my instance, it tracks time after around 7 pm as time for the next day. I have configured all of my settings correctly and submitted a support ticket about it before. The total time is tracked correctly, but it often tracks it on the wrong day which complicates billing for some clients.

Jun Anthony

WebWork Time Tracker Experience

Highly recommended. A simple software with everything you need.

Pros

The app is simple and user friendly. You don't have to worry on loosing some mins to hours of your working time by using their software. Generation of reports are also good and lets you keep track of your statistics. Customer Support keeps you updated on your cases that you don't have to contact them because they will contact you.

Cons

Had a problem before with the software since I am using Mac since it hangs until such time that I am not able to click anything. This has been resolved because they released a new version but it took longer. Good thing I have a backup PC (Windows) where the software version works well.

Evelyn Grace

Easy to use software for keeping track of online work providing screenshots and actual work time.

A very good time tracking software suitable to use for Freelancers to get paid by clients.

Pros

Functional which comes with essential features and no complicated procedures, ease of access and user-friendly.

Cons

There was a time during the duration of my usage of the product that the software did not function. It took a while that technical support was able to fix it. Nonetheless, I think the software is excellent and easy to use. It is convenient and suitable for Freelancers like me to show proof of work and get paid by clients accordingly.

Dragan

Great Software for Freelancer, very helpful!

I started to use this software recently because I was trying to find alternative for the one which I used before. This software came up as perfect replacement, even better, because have more features that can improve complete working experience!Thanks!

Pros

So far so good, I don't have (or experienced) some problems and for my needs is very good product!

Cons

The only annoying part is when system always for each screenshot open small popup with question do I have to save or not the screen. Maybe I missed somewhere the option that I can setup (ON/OFF) this feature to work background and to not popup for every screenshot.

Jenny

Simple tool to track your time with screenshots

I wanted to track my billable time more accurately so I could charge every minute of work. WWTT allowed me to do that during the time I used it.

Pros

Being a freelancer I've used plenty of time tracking tools and this was one of them. One plus was the fact it's a desktop app so I don't have to open my browser to start tracking time. It has all the necessary functions like task definition, overview of your time usage, play/pause, manual time input, etc. If you need a bit more than that you can also assign tasks to specific team members and create invoices from reports. If you're using it to track project time then your employers will appreciate the screenshots it takes to prove you were actually working.

Cons

The tool considers you inactive if you're not typing or moving your mouse for 7 mins, which is something to keep in mind when you're watching videos as part of your research.

Rashid

Best Time Tracking Software

I am very satisfied, and since i started using Webwork Tracker, I havent looked elsewhere.

Pros

The accuracy and faultless tracking of the Time and all the reports are saved online for alter retrieval.

Cons

I could not find any flaws so far or any annoyances for the matter.

Aqiq

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Easy to use tracker for entrepreneurs and Managers

The tracker is great and also cheap. Customer service is good but a little to respond. I hope this part improves.

Pros

The Software has a clean Interface, intuitive and easy to use. The screenshot feature is effective and the employee can control the time tracked after the time was recorded, thus being able to avoid unintentional tracking.

Cons

Some settings are not there (or harder to find) like deactivating the screenshot option.

WebwWork Time Tracker

Pros

WebWork Time Tracker is one of the most useful softwares available as it provided clients with the ability to confirm that I was working on their job as I said I was. My integrity is preserved through this software allowing for greater trust and transparency.

Cons

The only drawback I can think of is the inability to know whether clients had accessed their invitation to view the activity being done on their work.

Aiz

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

A complete package - I love it!

I love it, very useful, simple to use and it has the complete package.

Pros

It has everything I need - from time tracking, invoicing, detailed activity monitoring and more. It's very easy to use and I love that they offer a free trial first to make sure of users' satisfaction, but I am definitely continuing my subscription once my current one is done.

Cons

I was hoping I can include the screenshots for invoicing but it's fine

Albert

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great soft to track time

Great thing for businesses to have complete statistic over user activity

Pros

time tracking feature, team management , different user roles

Cons

task system can be optimized

Srdjan

Great Service

Cost effective solution. It should have option for charging customer like upwork, but with contracts witch will make all business transactions legal in most of developing countries.

Pros

Easy to use. Your solution is following standards for this kind of services.

Cons

Easy to use. Your solution is following standards for this kind of services.

Tanmoy

Good Experience

Using this tool from last 6 months and no issue with it. Overall very smooth experience. Easy to use.

Pros

Into each screenshot, the count of number of time keyboard has been used and mouse has been clicked. This is the best thing I have found. Apart from it, this tool is pretty simple to use

Cons

I have found few issues at the very beginning but their customer support has solved those issues for me.

Excellent Service

Pros

> Near to perfect service for every business scale > Easy to understand & use

Cons

Didn't find one, Using for more than year their quality and service doesn't lagged even for a sec

Denis

Great software

I am full aware and focused on what I'm doing. I keep track of my professional life so it doesn't interfere with my personal and allows to get paid more fairly. My employers now sees exactly how much should he pay me without the need for bargaining and arguing about the amount of working hours I actually did.

Pros

What I like the most was the efficiency of this program for keeping track of my working hours and minutes. Sometimes I decide to count my hours manually, but I lose track of the extra minutes. Webwork Tracker keeps count of those minutes, so I can get paid fully for my job.

Cons

The only objection I could think of was the fact that it doesn't have a notification system for when you're overworking or working less than average.

Sergio

Using it for more than a year

Pros

- it is simple - reports are good - Creating tasks is simple

Cons

- some version used to hang my computer, but latest version works fine - It only uses UTC on reports

Ray

Best for Freelancers!

Simply Amazing!

Pros

I spent days looking for a Time Tracker and finally found this gem. Usually, we have high expectation for the popular apps, but look what I've found. The free version offers a huge functionality for solo freelancers like me. Hope they won't change the free version plan & functionality. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. When my team grows or someday I start my own company, I will definitely support this company.

Cons

As for now, after testing for several hours, I don't see any issues yet. Hopefully, everything will go smooth. Anyways, I'm happy with the app. Thanks Webwork for supporting small time freelancers!

Umair

Great tool for time tracking. Very satisfied.

Pros

It is a desktop app which tracks your teams' working hours with key press and mouce clicks. (Y)

Cons

None. Everything is good, great tool. :)

Luis

Best Employee Time Tracking App

This is fantastic for tracking your remote staff. It's a must have if you have any remote workers. It makes your managing a cinch!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

None so far

Essential tool for freelancers

Since I work as a freelancer, having to record the time I spend on a project has been something important, beyond being able to count the hours dedicated, this is offering my clients an endorsement, that I'm really dedicating time to them since WebWOrkTracker performs screenshot with time and date record while I am working, it is one of the characteristics that I like most because it does not bother or remove time. I use the free version, because I do not handle many clients; But I'm sure that in more complex projects it's worth the money invested.

Pros

- Background screenshot - Possibility to block a screenshot if you want - The dashboard is well organized - And obviously time control and many more

Cons

Until now I have nothing that I like less

Best Web tracker for freelancer.

I love this tracker. The team needs to pay but own account free and take a screenshot also easy to track the time. the client also checks easily. very useful tracker for the freelancer.

Pros

The free account takes a screenshot and the same as a freelancer or up work tracker.

Cons

Free account takes a screenshot and user-friendly software.

Sachin

Fantastic Workload Organizer

I enjoyed it because I always found it easy to specify on which task was I working on and my boss makes sure that I'm doing the job correctly without reaching out to me so many times.

Pros

What I like the most is the possibility of organizing and allocating my working hours. Webwork helps me remain focused and meeting deadlines. I also like that it tells you beforehand when is it going to send a screenshot to your manager, so that you can decide whether to save it or delete it.

Cons

I din't like the fact that it doesn't have an option for setting up a limit of working hours.

Alejandro

Solid time tracker

Pros

For the price, this time tracking software is great. Compatibility with windows, android, ios, and mac.

Cons

Reports and timesheets are not based on the local time zone.

WebWork Time Tracker