• Pros

• "So far so good, I don't have (or experienced) some problems and for my needs is very good product!"

• "I love that I can track lots of tasks/projects. I like that I can add it to my toolbar for easy access, and the ability to create reports for time spent on each task. "

• "I find WebWork Time Tracker as one of the most convenient softwares existing now."

• Cons

• "I was hoping I can include the screenshots for invoicing but it's fine"

• "- some version used to hang my computer, but latest version works fine - It only uses UTC on reports"

• "I have no cons, this software is great and fits my needs perfectly"

Browse WebWork Time Tracker Reviews

Joel Ángel from Sistema Económico Latinoamericano y del Caribe

Industry: Translation and Localization

Great professional tool

I haven't had any problems whatsoever with WebWork Time Tracker. It has helped a lot to measure my workload and it helps my employer to see what I'm working on. It's also useful to focus and to keep a record of your working hours in case they pay you by the hour.

Pros

I love that it installs a direct access on my tool bar. In that way, I can start it as soon as I begin working. I also like that it gives you the opportunity to write down the specific task you're working on so that your employer sees your progress. It's also really useful to see the amount of time you have accumulated this day or this week. And of course, you can make a pause when you're going to do anything else and then come and continue exactly where you left it.

Cons

The only thing I could criticize is the fact the clock stops after 7 minutes of "inactivity". Sometimes you have to watch videos or read a lot at work, but since you're not typing or clicking, it tells you that the clock has stopped. It's no big deal anyway, because you can simply hit start again or click anywhere so that the program detects you're still working. Besides, it helps you not to get distracted ;)

WebwWork Time Tracker

Pros

WebWork Time Tracker is one of the most useful softwares available as it provided clients with the ability to confirm that I was working on their job as I said I was. My integrity is preserved through this software allowing for greater trust and transparency.

Cons

The only drawback I can think of is the inability to know whether clients had accessed their invitation to view the activity being done on their work.

Alejandro from reFocus Strategies LLC

Works though it has some quirks

I keep using TimeTracker because it's already set up on my devices and the overall time tracked is correct.

Pros

The software was originally free and allows me to track time for different clients.

Cons

Time tracking is not based on local time and often places the time worked on the wrong days. In my instance, it tracks time after around 7 pm as time for the next day. I have configured all of my settings correctly and submitted a support ticket about it before. The total time is tracked correctly, but it often tracks it on the wrong day which complicates billing for some clients.

C Louee from Crystal Dragon Computer Works

Easily track time on various projects

I have been using “WebWork Timetracker” for over a year to keep track of time spent helping out my friends on various projects. In the past I utilized a stopwatch app and an Excel spreadsheet, WWTT makes it much easier by blending the two AND still allowing me to keep track of multiple projects in one convenient place. It also has features for more professional usage such a multiple employees/teams, varied tasks within a project, and assigning employees to projects and/or tasks within a project. To top it off there is an invoicing feature. There are more ways to track and create reports for every project and probably more things that I haven’t touched on. I highly recommend you investigate WWTT for yourself, then give it a trial run.

Pros

Can track multiple projects from a single interface Can set multiple task for each projects Easy access to start and stop on the desktop Can manually add in time spent on the project but away from the computer Ability to create reports on time spent on each project/task Can create invoices from reports

Cons

The default time out is only seven minutes, but that can be adjusted in setting, but you then have to log out and back it in for change to go into affect. I do a lot of tasks that require watching videos and/or doing a lot of "mouse only" work that the program doesn't register and will log me out so I often have to use the Manual Time add function.

Jun Anthony from Sellers Choice

WebWork Time Tracker Experience

Highly recommended. A simple software with everything you need.

Pros

The app is simple and user friendly. You don't have to worry on loosing some mins to hours of your working time by using their software. Generation of reports are also good and lets you keep track of your statistics. Customer Support keeps you updated on your cases that you don't have to contact them because they will contact you.

Cons

Had a problem before with the software since I am using Mac since it hangs until such time that I am not able to click anything. This has been resolved because they released a new version but it took longer. Good thing I have a backup PC (Windows) where the software version works well.

Evelyn Grace from Freelancer Consultant - Internet and Project Management

Easy to use software for keeping track of online work providing screenshots and actual work time.

A very good time tracking software suitable to use for Freelancers to get paid by clients.

Pros

Functional which comes with essential features and no complicated procedures, ease of access and user-friendly.

Cons

There was a time during the duration of my usage of the product that the software did not function. It took a while that technical support was able to fix it. Nonetheless, I think the software is excellent and easy to use. It is convenient and suitable for Freelancers like me to show proof of work and get paid by clients accordingly.

Dragan from Tavolo360

Great Software for Freelancer, very helpful!

I started to use this software recently because I was trying to find alternative for the one which I used before. This software came up as perfect replacement, even better, because have more features that can improve complete working experience!Thanks!

Pros

Cons

The only annoying part is when system always for each screenshot open small popup with question do I have to save or not the screen. Maybe I missed somewhere the option that I can setup (ON/OFF) this feature to work background and to not popup for every screenshot.

Jenny from Self-employed

Simple tool to track your time with screenshots

I wanted to track my billable time more accurately so I could charge every minute of work. WWTT allowed me to do that during the time I used it.

Pros

Being a freelancer I've used plenty of time tracking tools and this was one of them. One plus was the fact it's a desktop app so I don't have to open my browser to start tracking time. It has all the necessary functions like task definition, overview of your time usage, play/pause, manual time input, etc. If you need a bit more than that you can also assign tasks to specific team members and create invoices from reports. If you're using it to track project time then your employers will appreciate the screenshots it takes to prove you were actually working.

Cons

The tool considers you inactive if you're not typing or moving your mouse for 7 mins, which is something to keep in mind when you're watching videos as part of your research.

Rashid from Intec Infosys

Best Time Tracking Software

I am very satisfied, and since i started using Webwork Tracker, I havent looked elsewhere.

Pros

The accuracy and faultless tracking of the Time and all the reports are saved online for alter retrieval.

Cons

I could not find any flaws so far or any annoyances for the matter.

Aqiq from Go BD Go Limited

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Easy to use tracker for entrepreneurs and Managers

The tracker is great and also cheap. Customer service is good but a little to respond. I hope this part improves.

Pros

The Software has a clean Interface, intuitive and easy to use. The screenshot feature is effective and the employee can control the time tracked after the time was recorded, thus being able to avoid unintentional tracking.

Cons

Some settings are not there (or harder to find) like deactivating the screenshot option.

Aiz from The Virtual Bella VA Services

A complete package - I love it!

I love it, very useful, simple to use and it has the complete package.

Pros

It has everything I need - from time tracking, invoicing, detailed activity monitoring and more. It's very easy to use and I love that they offer a free trial first to make sure of users' satisfaction, but I am definitely continuing my subscription once my current one is done.

Cons

I was hoping I can include the screenshots for invoicing but it's fine

Albert from Kiwi Science

Great soft to track time

Great thing for businesses to have complete statistic over user activity

Pros

time tracking feature, team management , different user roles

Cons

task system can be optimized

Srdjan from Art & Logic d.o.o

Great Service

Cost effective solution. It should have option for charging customer like upwork, but with contracts witch will make all business transactions legal in most of developing countries.

Pros

Easy to use. Your solution is following standards for this kind of services.

Cons

Easy to use. Your solution is following standards for this kind of services.

Tanmoy from Not Applicable

Good Experience

Using this tool from last 6 months and no issue with it. Overall very smooth experience. Easy to use.

Pros

Into each screenshot, the count of number of time keyboard has been used and mouse has been clicked. This is the best thing I have found. Apart from it, this tool is pretty simple to use

Cons

I have found few issues at the very beginning but their customer support has solved those issues for me.

Excellent Service

Pros

> Near to perfect service for every business scale > Easy to understand & use

Cons

Didn't find one, Using for more than year their quality and service doesn't lagged even for a sec

Denis from Agentur Lieblings

Great software

I am full aware and focused on what I'm doing. I keep track of my professional life so it doesn't interfere with my personal and allows to get paid more fairly. My employers now sees exactly how much should he pay me without the need for bargaining and arguing about the amount of working hours I actually did.

Pros

What I like the most was the efficiency of this program for keeping track of my working hours and minutes. Sometimes I decide to count my hours manually, but I lose track of the extra minutes. Webwork Tracker keeps count of those minutes, so I can get paid fully for my job.

Cons

The only objection I could think of was the fact that it doesn't have a notification system for when you're overworking or working less than average.

Sergio from Scalablepath

Using it for more than a year

Pros

- it is simple - reports are good - Creating tasks is simple

Ray from Wordpress

Best for Freelancers!

Simply Amazing!

Pros

I spent days looking for a Time Tracker and finally found this gem. Usually, we have high expectation for the popular apps, but look what I've found. The free version offers a huge functionality for solo freelancers like me. Hope they won't change the free version plan & functionality. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. When my team grows or someday I start my own company, I will definitely support this company.

Cons

As for now, after testing for several hours, I don't see any issues yet. Hopefully, everything will go smooth. Anyways, I'm happy with the app. Thanks Webwork for supporting small time freelancers!

Umair from Contrive

Great tool for time tracking. Very satisfied.

Pros

It is a desktop app which tracks your teams' working hours with key press and mouce clicks. (Y)

Cons

None. Everything is good, great tool. :)

Luis from Thriving Launch

Best Employee Time Tracking App

This is fantastic for tracking your remote staff. It's a must have if you have any remote workers. It makes your managing a cinch!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

None so far

David from Erdavid

Essential tool for freelancers

Since I work as a freelancer, having to record the time I spend on a project has been something important, beyond being able to count the hours dedicated, this is offering my clients an endorsement, that I'm really dedicating time to them since WebWOrkTracker performs screenshot with time and date record while I am working, it is one of the characteristics that I like most because it does not bother or remove time. I use the free version, because I do not handle many clients; But I'm sure that in more complex projects it's worth the money invested.

Pros

- Background screenshot - Possibility to block a screenshot if you want - The dashboard is well organized - And obviously time control and many more

Cons

Until now I have nothing that I like less

Best Web tracker for freelancer.

I love this tracker. The team needs to pay but own account free and take a screenshot also easy to track the time. the client also checks easily. very useful tracker for the freelancer.

Pros

The free account takes a screenshot and the same as a freelancer or up work tracker.

Cons

Free account takes a screenshot and user-friendly software.

Sachin from Deine Lieblings Agentur

Fantastic Workload Organizer

I enjoyed it because I always found it easy to specify on which task was I working on and my boss makes sure that I'm doing the job correctly without reaching out to me so many times.

Pros

What I like the most is the possibility of organizing and allocating my working hours. Webwork helps me remain focused and meeting deadlines. I also like that it tells you beforehand when is it going to send a screenshot to your manager, so that you can decide whether to save it or delete it.

Cons

I din't like the fact that it doesn't have an option for setting up a limit of working hours.

Alejandro from reFocus Strategies

Solid time tracker

Pros

For the price, this time tracking software is great. Compatibility with windows, android, ios, and mac.

Cons

Reports and timesheets are not based on the local time zone.

Cindy from SL

Good Experience

I have a great experience in web work where I track my time properly, it is an easy guide and helped me to do my job efficiently and in a convenient manner. I am thankful to the tracker because it gave me an opportunity to learn more and get paid easily.

Pros

Fast, Easy, Efficient and convinient

Cons

nothing much, i did not encounter an error or technical difficulties.

Waqar from IT Consulting

Webwork Tracker Review

It is really good software for time tracking, it make my life ease and makes my output better. I use it for my personal use.

Pros

When i view all of my activities it show me green for the one i put good effort and red for the one i just keep on switching tabs.

Cons

For my use it is perfect, i don't find any flaw for now.

Muhammad from Contrive Solutions

Pros

Friendly User Interface. Detailed reports.

Cons

Time slots (screenshots) are lost if the machine shuts down in between.

Hardik from Deine Lieblings Agentur

Excellent work aid

I have been able to solve the issue of not knowing how many hours I worked and how much they need to pay me. It also helps my employer to review my job directly and quickly.

Pros

I like the fact that it asks you whether to send the screenshot or not. It's also very useful to keep track of your working hours during the day or during the week.

Cons

Maybe it could send you an alert when you've worked way more or way less than you daily or weekly average. It's not a criticism, just a suggestion.

July 2016

Jeremy from AGP

July 2016

Loved it!

Well, this is a tool I was searching for my team for a long time. We migrated to WebWork from Time Doctor. The pricing policy is great! It is totally free for small teams (we are a team of 5). The great thing is they don't have limitation in features for free package. The Time Tracking app is working smoothly. Reports are great.

Pros

1. Free 2. Simple tracker, working without any glitches. 3. Several types of reports (we mostly use Timesheet report) 3. Friendly Customer Support

Cons

No integrations

Great time management system but the task manager could do with being a little more intuitive

Pros

We liked the screenshot mode which lets you look back on what you have been doing. Also the system is easy enough to use.

Cons

The task manager isn't as good as some of the other alternatives and could do with a little more work.

Paul from Insight Global (contractor)

Really Solid Product

I used this as an individual for time tracking for clients. It was fantastic when a client asked about work on a particular date. Not only could I provide a detailed description, I even included a few screenshots of work in progress. Client's mind was blown. I tried several time tracking system, and this was the one that I settled upon. I encourage you to give it a spin.

Pros

Ease of use, screenshots

Cons

Inability to place timetracker location on desktop screen (It could have been user error)

Evelyn from Freelance Virtual Contractor(Teleperformance)

Industry: Information Services

Excellent software to use for Freelancers!

I have been using Webwork Time Tracker for over a month now. I just loved using it. It is so user friendly and easy to navigate. A very good software to use for Freelancer like me since it really give actual screenshots and time tracking of the online work that I am doing. It also make payment with clients easier and faster. I am giving it a thumbs up and excellent rating!

Pros

It is user friendly, easy to navigate and gives actual monitoring and screenshots of work.

Cons

none

Jakir from JES Accouting

Excellent

It was fantastic experience with reasonable rate.

Pros

User Friendly Interface and easy to understand

Cons

Nothing found which i don't like. All features are good and easy to understand

Atul from www.1Solutions.biz

Nice App but missing some important features

I want to do employee monitoring and have a better control on the team. Since I am out for meetings most of the time the fear factor that boss is watching you is missing totally. Secondly my team wastes a lot of time and puts wrong time logs in basecamp. So WebWork will allow me to check quickly where each person has spent time.

Pros

1. Cost effective 2. Easy to use 3. Effective for time management 4. Helps in increasing employee productivity

Cons

1. Screenshots should not be deleted by employees Recommended features- 1. Admin should have some kind of ghost login to employee screen whenever required 2. Warning should be send to employees if they have worked less than the specified work hours daily/weekly

India from University of Indianapolis

Interesting App

Pros

The monitoring and reporting systems built into this time tracker are robust and complex. More than one project can be loaded. Applicable to large teams and complex work situations.

Cons

The downside of this Worktime tracker are it’s built in “Big Brother” feel. While I am sure there are work situations and employees who require the level of monitoring that this app avails, I am not sure I would use the app either to monitor employees work or to track my own work. From the outset the random screenshots and counting of mouse clicks that are designed to validate you are actually working and not looking for dates on Match.com bring concerns. In my industry privacy compliance is of the utmost importance and allowing access to my devices for a program that takes random screenshots is worrisome. While this is optional just the availability makes me uncomfortable. This app is complex and there are better options for free lancers and independent consultants.

Gets the job done

Pros

Simplistic in that you can easily track billable and non-billable time for teams

Cons

The software tends to crash periodically

Christine from Salmon Upstream Enterprises, LLC

A Very Good Time Tracking Tool

It has been easy to setup, and very easy to implement for time tracking on the wide variety of projects that I'm involved with. I have one suggestion on how to improve it - allow the list of projects to be alphabetized in the Tracker screen (the timer on the lower right of the monitor). Thank you for making my invoicing so much easier!

Pros

Ease of use. From setup, to time tracking, to invoicing.

Anastasiia from Zero to One Search

I'm amazed

Pros

Cons

The only one thing I don't like is that if someone views my screenshots they can see all the sites that were open(even in another browsers even if I wasn't active on those sites) in the list of my activity.

serena from Just Simply Pty Ltd

Just out of trial but still not happy

we are trying to find a time tracker that works and doesn't give false hours which costs somebody money in the long run.

Pros

I like the colours of the page, easy to navigate

Cons

My staff are having trouble tracking. It has a popup constantly asking if they want to delete a screenshot. its very annoying. sometimes it doesn't record the hours even when it shows it is.we have just gone past the teething section (getting it working) and yet still had a problem today. It also showed one staff member not active for 22 minutes, yet she was constantly working.

Amanda from Tri county

Web work time tracker is amazing

Pros

I recommend this software . Every office needs if you looking to be more organized then this is for you

Cons

Was tricky at first but since starting I have no cons . I recommend this software. Great value . You will fall in love

Will not record

50-50 if they can solve my problem them im happy to say that im satisfied with the program.

Pros

I like most is that the program is easy to use.

Cons

But I encountered errors like my screenshot are not recorded and it will automatically stop the work even if I didn't click the stop

Response from WebWorkTracker

Replied May 2019

Hi, Thank you for using our app. Please install the last version of the tracker in order to avoid any problems. You can download it here https://www.webwork-tracker.com/#section-download

krunal from bytesun software pvt.ltd.

always used

Pros

this software track u r pc working time the best is if u r not on pc for some time then its automatically stop

Cons

its free for individual user i think that also good for small developer.

Michal from Streamstar, a.s.

Still needs work to be good solution

Used only the free plan, 5 users was enough for what we intended to use the solution for. After some weeks of usage we decided to stop using as as the functionality was not good - especially the Windows application. The application had problems when using more then 1 monitor. Randomly stopped working where there was no activity on the PC(people walk off their PC but still work on the current task). Or we start a application we develop and it stops counting. Randomly it freezes at a screenshot take and has to be killed. So there was a lot of empty spaces of users using it and we had to stop. From other point, it looks like a powerful system, with a easy to use and understand interface. Just the application ruined it.

Muhammad Faheem from Expert IT Solutions

Industry: Writing and Editing

Web Work is a winnor

Web work is a great tool to manage my workers well. I was suffering from too much problems, when I come to web work, all my problems regarding worker time tracking, project management etc has been solved flawlessly.

Tracy Lorraine from Vacation Rental Properties

Accurately records my work hours!

Easy to use for first timer like me. It accurately records my work hours. Highly recommended to employers and employees.

Pros

Cons

It screen shot every few minutes

Marcus from Financial services

Great time tracker

Working more efficiently and tracking myself doing it.

Pros

Cons

I have no cons, this software is great and fits my needs perfectly

sanvar from internetchum

Good software for remote work

Good software for remote work as well as i used, its capture to screen shots for working quality and time tracker ideal when user not working.

Pros

screen shots

Cons

nothing

Giovanni from Web Informatica

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Good product

I've used to track my employees and work's fantastic, runs in Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) as far as i've used it

Pros

Light and esasy to use

Cons

none

Gennady from TERLABS

Really good!

All features are well connected with Active Collab project-manager. The only thing I would like to see in this tracker is tracking time only in that time when mouse is moving or key is pressed. I need it to know real active time, because when I forget to pause it, I have wrong tracked time. My conclusion - it is a good tracker.

zonaid from UBT

Good tracker to monitor your work

It does track your work non-intrusively which is great for peaceful workers. However the Java engine periodically used to fail.

Pros

non-intrusive tracking

Cons

periodical crash