• Pros

• "it's so easy to use, and it replaces so many different tools, all in one !"

• "easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient"

• "Very user friendly. Does 95% of what we needed in project management and sharing tools."

• Cons

• "It's a pretty solid application. However I'd like to see more features and functionality in the mobile version of the application."

• "Document visualisation, AirTime. Bugs linked to document visualisation has been repaired, still have to see about AirTime but it looks promising."

• "It's bit complicated to learn in the beginning, but once you learn how to use it, Wimi is really convenient."

Browse Wimi Reviews

Franck from WebmasterTuto.com

Wimi will soon become the world's number one ?! Read on and you will understand why.

I have been a full-stack Webmaster for 10 years. I use Wimi for 2 years and believe me, Wimi has changed my productivity in just a few days .. A real revolution! Exceptional ease of use and I weigh my words! for having tried his 3 main competitors - complicated or obscure interfaces ... without comments. Wimi knew how to use our collaborative working software our natural habits of use of our computer. This has the enormous advantage of not having to learn for days how a new software works. Wimi is as easy to use as when the very first iPhone came out in the world of telephony! Everything is intuitive and rich in features! Do like me be productive, organized with disconcerting ease! Save time, win your employees, customers and partners by using Wimi, the next-generation software that brings professionals from all over the world together in a central location and in a real office. The success of your projects and those of your clients and partners only depends on your curiosity to test Wimi free for 14 days. So do not wait! It is by testing a product that one really makes one's efficiency, not letting it absorb through cleverly constructed advertisements. Tesla, Total, Sephora, Shazam, SNCF, Publiciseto use Wimi, you know why? Test Wimi 14 days for free and you will understand why for yourself! ;-) It integrates OneDrive, Dropbox, Box Google Drive, Skype, Zapier etc. A huge congratulations to the developers and the CEO who had the idea of this French innovation

Pros

All "real" professionals use team tools to collaborate effectively and maximize their time. Team work. Effective. Powerful. Organized. Wimi is THE solution! To achieve this organizational excellence, the choice of the tool is absolutely crucial. To boost your productivity easily with confidence and without having to spend hours or days training on software often too complicated or a gas plant that ultimately causes the opposite effect and wasting time. With Wimi it's the opposite! :-) Make the "intelligent" choice of formidable efficiency without any compromise! A very powerful tools, suitable for all! Freelances, freelancers, communication agencies, small and medium-sized companies and companies listed on the Cac 40!

Cons

For the moment I have not noticed any inconvenience. I just wish to see these improvements happen soon .. I hope ;-) - The ability to create shortcuts for files, URLs, or folders (as on computer) to duplicate information from one project to several others. - the ability to drag and drop a URL into the Wimi window that will automatically create the URL link and automatically retrieve the title and be visible in Wimi Drive! - View the acknowledgment of reading Chat messages on mobile smartphone, tablets and in the browser of a computer when the correspondent read our message while he read our message on mobile. - The drawing board: drawing and commenting our drawings to illustrate ideas and store the different drawings in thematic folders.

Dan-Claudiu from Atrium Labs

May 2016

Bringing order to chaos in a startup venture

Being part of a startup is challenging and the lack of order can ruin your chances to deliver a great product or service. Ive been looking for a solution that can help me manage my tasks, appointments and last but not least synchronize my files with my collaborators and even customers. Wimi has allowed me to deliver my companies services and products in time and with ease, while in direct communication with my customers, through chat or even video conference, all in one solution no more running around through different platforms and forgetting login details, and thats something that you all know its really difficult to keep in mind while bootstrapping your business. Ah, and Ive almost forgot to mention that being on the run, I really enjoyed having a mobile app that allowed me to access my files and task on the go. Yes, nobody is perfect, but this is the most useful and affordable platform on the market, and they are improving it every day. TL;DR Just give it a try, Im sure youll not regret it.

Pros

All in one solution for bringing order to chaos in a startup venture: documents synchronisation and access(web/desktop/mobile)/tasks/calendar/appointments/chat/video-conference and yes, todays primary request, mobile apps. You can create client accounts to share the project progress with your customers. High quality support.

Cons

Every project has its cons, but I can't see any, that can be so big and cannot be overcome, or just requested and delivered in the next updates.

Jovana from Jednakost

Wimi, the All-arounder

I tried so many alike tools as I was looking for something that will really fit my needs. Wimi is simply not one of these tools that I am looking for. I appreciate the effort, I like web browser like conceptualizations but I had the feeling that too many things have been squeezed in there.

Pros

One thing that I really like is that Wimi looks like a web browser and that you can jump from pane to pane as you do with tabs. Visually that really works well for me. I also appreciate the effort to separate docs in a specific pane as I constantly need to refer to specific docs.

Cons

I have the feeling that I am in the midst of something overcrowded. It is though a subjective feeling, but the task assignment with post-it notes also looks somewhat unclear. Perhaps, because I am more and more inclined to use non-Kanban task tracking systems -- which is no fault of Wimi.

Clayton from DearColleague.us

Industry: Government Relations

A Suped Up Google Suite

Pros

I liked that it's pretty easy to use, so there wasn't much training time for our small staff.

Cons

There are a lot of products on the market that are competing for the same space, some of them are free like the Google Suite with calendars and messaging. There's also other platforms like Slack that provide some of the same services for cheap or free.

Gerald from UFF - Banque conseil en gestion de patrimoine

Industry: Investment Management

After years of searching the perfect tool

We use to have tasks, calendars, sharing system.... none allowed me to do exactly what I needed. Then we found Wimi.... In one sign in, my team and I were able to share documents, tasks, follow projects, keep a historical log of the work done by projects and clients. We used logos and images for each client, so quickly and with just one look we're able to go to the client project. I'm glad we found wimi

Pros

Cons

At first we had some interface issue. But with each upgrade, it became better.

Stephanie from Euroquality

Industry: Research

Smart communication tools

I've been using Wimi for years. I've seen the platform evolving and new functions appearing. The document sharing tool offers advanced functions and took into account users' feedbacks. From the moment the synchronisation of the documents in a local folder has been possible, Wimi really became a core tool in our daily work, greatly facilitating the interaction among people, working in different departments, places, even working home, as well as with partners.

Pros

- the possibility to manage several accounts on the same device (online and off line), great for complex organisations - the on line plateform offering a good overview of everything - the possibility to precisely define participant's rights to access folders and documents - the visio conference with airtime, no need for your contacts to have an existing account - useful tasks management functions and a friendly interface - a helpful support team

Cons

- the number of account simultaneously synchronised on mac is still limited - exporting tasks in a nice scheme for project management is not yet available

Olivier Josh from University of the Philippines Diliman

Project Collaboration in a Single Platform

Wimi solve communication and collaboration issues we've had before by providing functionalities we need, essentially, in a single platform.

Pros

Wimi promotes collaboration in a cloud-based software that helps user achieve productivity and efficiency providing functionalities such as project-management, collaboration, and even has time tracking in it. Indeed it helps us focus on the bigger picture, resulting to greater success in our projects.

Cons

None, so far. We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

Boris from ROCKET LABS Unlimited

ROCKET STUFF !

WIMI is a game changer platform to enable collaboration over any kind of projects ! It allowed our company to engage transformation program with multiple stake & shareholders, connecting peoples & sharing most relevant assets to work with.

Pros

Easy to manage and to deploy, WIMI gather together all critical asset over project management such as a collaborative agenda, meeting, files, task and many more. Our unique way to work with there engineers allow quick new features to roll out, focused on our specific needs. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang!

Cons

Mobile app is still to be improve and instant chat could grow as a Slack to be a perfect solution. Many other advanced use (notification manager, meeting manager...) could also be improved.

August 2016

Sbastien

August 2016

I recommend WIMI

We use WIMI from now on 4 years. A platform collaborative very complete which allows us to gerer our projects between collaborators and guests. The shared diary, the management of the meetings, the sharing of documents, the chat are very practical tools. I recommend WIMI

Pros

ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure. regular uploads and improvements...

Cons

A not enough developed, too simple mobile application. Features are missing.

Franois from Agence Web Tarn

Great product still improving

I like the fact that I can centralize all my documents about a projet and share some with my customers. It saves my time and theirs.

Pros

The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

Cons

The fact that actually it do not keep the color tags on files from the MacOs System during the synchronization between different machines. This king of memory system is important for me.

Dale from WebWorX Ltd.

Finally...A Truly Complete (yet affordable) Collaboration Platform!

As a "power" user of the Wimi platform since September 2016, I feel like I have finally arrived at collaboration "Nirvana". This "arrival" comes after years of cobbling together dozens of single-purpose tools like - Skype, Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Dropbox, WebEx and many others that are fine for what they were designed to do. However, each of these single-purpose tools addresses only single part of the complete collaboration challenge. Fortunately, in recent years a number of players have come into the market with platforms that attempt to move beyond cobbling together single-purpose tools. Bitrix24, Redbooth, Sandglaz, Zoho Projects, Smartsheet and dozens of others fall into this category. However, I find three main problems with these solutions. They are prohibitively expensive with per user pricing structures that actually discourage adding new collaborators, especially when it is not possible to pass on this additional cost to the collaborator. Many of these solutions are also overly complicated by unnecessary features that do not match a "purest" collaboration use case. Lastly, many of these platforms tend toward a project management use case which I find to be no substitute for a "workspace" use case. Now, given the widely varying expectations around collaboration, it may be helpful to describe my particular use case before going too much further. I collaborate with students, clients and entrepreneurial startup teams. Each of these groups require segregated workspaces with the ability to add individual group members to any workspace while maintaining vary granular control over what each member can see and do in each workspace via permissions. Within each workspace, Wimi provides easy to use features that are most valuable for "purest" collaboration - group and individual (i.e. private) messaging, real-time chat, video conferencing with screen sharing, individual and shared calendars, document sharing, calendar-integrated task management, scheduled and ad hoc meetings, and more. If this wasn't enough, the Wimi team have also done a fantastic job of integrating with - Google, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft, Skype and Zapier. Wimi has solved a collaboration problem I have struggled with for at least the last 5 years. For this reason, I strongly recommend Wimi to anyone seeking a workspace-oriented collaboration platform that is easy to use while remaining affordable for use cases that involve large numbers of external collaborators.

Pros

This software perfectly fits my use case with the right features in an easy to use interface at a cost that I can afford.

Cons

The things that I least like about this software are things that I believe the Wimi team are actively addressing for future releases. At the top of this list is the 2-hour "Time Out" behavior of the app. This feature forces me to log back into the app too many times a day. Obviously, this isn't a deal-killer but it can be annoying. Also, at present, there is no desktop app to complement the web app. A desktop app would make it much easier to quickly add tasks to workspaces (i.e. via a hotkey combo) and to integrate with other desktop apps. Currently, there are no Gantt Charts for project management. And lastly, a key improvement to the mobile app would be to eliminate dependence upon a browser...make it a standalone app.

Franck from Riviera Creations

The best solution for managing all types of collaborative projects

Hello everyone, I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side. I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly! I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp? A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool! Hats down to designers and developers no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Pros

I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side. I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly! I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp? A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool! Hats down to designers and developers .. no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! ;-) Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Renaud from Eloquens

Definitely a five stars product

Pros

Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features we need: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer, mobile app... It's really great, and we have the feeling that it is constantly evolving, regularly discovering newly added features.

Cons

There is not much to dislike, really. There are a few minor features that we are waiting for (ability to mass-download linked files, and ability to upload an image directly from clipboard), but as we understood it's already under active development, which is really a good news!

Jahiezer from Apok, C.A.

really helpful tool in the business world

i get a precise projects using this app with my team and all is getting ready faster than ever. Also i prepared personal projects with this app

Pros

the adaptabiliy of this app is one of my favorite things, i work with people all over the world and the fact taht ths app can works in multiples system is really helpfoul, and i love the mobile app becouse keep me posted any where. Is good to use in short and long projets, i actually use in personal projects. The chat tool is very nice to keep every person on the team in touch

Cons

the pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

Tom from Edloomio

Wimi for a small team.

We solved the sharing and updating of files trough out the office. "I uploaded it to Wimi." has become a common frays. Ones uploaded, you know others will find it and will be using the right versions of files.

Pros

Keeping track and sharing project info within Wimi. Task can be added and appointed easily to several members. Easy content management using maps and projects.

Cons

Uploading to Wimi can be a time consumer. Keeping the variable internet speed in mind, it remains the only thing I dislike.

Astrid from Eloquens

Simple and efficient

Pros

I find the functionalities to be really handy for communication and day to day work within your team. You have access to everything on one single platform, without having to open a number of tabs and files. You are updated when anyone has anything important to say, there isnt the lag of emails and it is rather more friendly, making the work environment feel more at ease. Additionally, I am a big fan of the task module where you really can get a perspective of what needs to get done and get it customized to your needs. And lastly, the document module and the Wimi drive come as really handy as your work is focused on two single things, where all can be accessed both online and offline. Really think this is a great tool, specially given that while working with Eloquens, up to 15 tasks can be done a day - and Wimi really does help me keep it all in perspective.

Cons

I'd say a few improvements could be done in terms of the actions done on particular features, where it would be good to have updates within the platform and have less updates through your email.

laurent from communaut isralite de Genve

integration of Wimi within our organization

we have integrated Wimi within our organization to solve an endemic organizational problem. As the main Jewish congregation in Geneva we historically have been in charge of collecting all Jewish related events organized by all other Jewish organizations. we lacked the tool to register those events systematically, give transparency on scheduling and avoid conflicts of schedules. Wimi has allowed us to sort out all these problems and give Jewish organizations the necessary tool to manage their schedules relative to all others and work collaboratively with one another. Wimi has gone a long way in increasing efficiency and transparency in Jewish cultural life in Geneva as well as lifted the burden from our own staff handling this process beforehand. it is a great cost efficient tool, easy to deploy and use and with immediate benefits.

Pros

easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient

Thibaut from World-Wide Music

Industry: Music

Experience review - WWM

Thibaut, project manager at WWM Label. Working everyday on Wimi, i can tell that it's really easy to use and allows me a better productivity. Easy but complete, a lot of functionality. What i'm using the more is : the task manager, the WimiDrive (easy to handle for a better organisation of files), the Wimi Chat (allowing me to talk with an australian artist in visio every week). The phone application is GREAT, adding in the chat is a plus. The support is reactive, i've never had to wait more than one/two days to get an answer or a call at any of my questions. The cash we burn for Wimi is way less important that what we used to with other collaborative tools (Office 365 for example).

Pros

Phone app' Task manager Wimi Drive Wimi Chat

Cons

When i'm on the website, i can't just click on a file and drop it on my desk, i have to go in my downloads.

Laurent from Nutec

Great teamwork service

I have been using Wimi for my consulting activities since 2015. The concept of bringing many great tools in workspaces (channels, docs, taks, etc...) is quite powerful to work as a team. The interface is pretty easy to use and the service is being updated regularly with new features. Great software !

Pros

Neat interface, rich feature set, the concept of workspace

Cons

video calls limited to 7 participants per room

Carla

Awesome

I started using Wimi a few years ago and we absolutely love it. My entire team is on it and we can access files anywhere, anytime! We are an incentive travel business and we are often away with our groups

Pros

Easy to use, any time, anywhere

Cons

No real cons, just sometime hard to get hold of support. Not that we have needed them often

Great Starting Point for Enterprise Software

Pros

I found this software to be very intuitive, and more importantly, conducive to easy training both foreign and domestic staff remotely. With a short adoption period, our firm was quickly able to gain better visibility into staffing and project management.

Cons

Having used this software for a few years there have been many updates, however initial software was less robust than initially hoped for, especially in the task function.

Easy, intuitive and super useful

Pros

Add version, internal sharing, chat. Haven't used task planning because not adapted to our way of working but seems interesting !

Malika from Bleu Equipage Communication

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

great tool !!!!

As i said it's an all in one tool. It allows to centralise all the information in one place. Everyone is aware of the progress of the project. We save time and efficiency

Pros

it's so easy to use, and it replaces so many different tools, all in one !

Cons

nothing yet, i had question and wimi have improved ;)

Really nice project management software!

Improvement in team collaboration activities for our project management efforts.

Pros

This is a pretty impressive project management software package. Particularly it's easy to share artifacts and documents between team members, making it a lot easier to collaborate. The user interface is well designed.

Upto to mark

Project management

Pros

Wimi is the best tool available in the market for project management and file management. All the file can be handled on the go. We can share all the details at a common shares location. Wimi is the best tool of the 2017 that I have used and still using in 2018

Cons

Wimi provides common and trail feature for a time frame and advanced features are paid and it is but costlier for small business

Olivier from GEODE INGENIERIE

Industry: Civil Engineering

congratulations

Hello, First of all, congratulations for this collaborative platform solution. We have 2 sites (head office and production agency) in a design office, with cross-cutting specialties that come together. Having everything on hand and wherever I am is great. Keep up the momentum.

Wimi is the best project management tool that I have ever used

Using it for project management

Pros

Wimi is very easy to use and provides best features and average interface for project management like file sharing and arranging. It has also phone application that provides quick chat support for their users.

Cons

The number of the participants are limited at one time. Application Interface and customization can be better.

Pierre-Franois from QuantHouse

Wimi is the product we were waiting for

Wimi has simplified the way we work internally and gives us and our clients a full visibility on all our projects.

Timothe from Eloquens

Wimi makes every-day work all the more fun!

Wimi is at the heart of our success here at Eloquens.com. This "all-included" software enables us to clearly communicate and work together as a team on our different initiatives in a both organised and fun way. Wholeheartedly recommend using Wimi every day to fellow Startup Founders and professionals.

Sophie

Perfect tool for group work

I needed to find a tool for a project management and Wimi corresponds to my expectations. It is efficient and simple to use. You can share a document to your teamwork and at the same time can schedule a meeting with them thanks to Wimi Calendar is very nice and useful. Furthermore, you have the possibility to organize a chat conference with your team. It is an excellent tool and I strongly recommand it.

Pros

-efficient -simple to use -good ergonomy - can upload google drive document -an excellent quality-price - two languages available (English/ French)

Cons

- need some improvement of some features ( time to send the message on the chat is sometimes quite long )

Magali from ViroScan3D

Industry: Biotechnology

WIMI is an excellent collaborative platform

WIMI is really a convivial collaborative platform that proposes a lot of tools to increase productivity and facilitate collaborations.

Pros

easy to use, convivial, many useful tools

Cons

impossibility to forbid the deletion of document to some participants.

Maud

June 2016

Everybody should use WIMI !

We use Wimi with Agitateurs de rves because we all have annex activities and it's a "virtual office" to meet each other and work together. Wimi is a fantastic solution to share documents, organize meetings, follow projects and motivate people to follow the activities of other services.

Pros

Many softwares in only one solution. Very reactive and nice customer support. I feel confident for the important documents we share.

Bruno from Etna France

Industry: Industrial Automation

A very reliable collaborative cloud

WiMi is very reliable. The operation is very simple, very safe, and the administration is accurate. The data is really safe. Mobile applications to access files anywhere and from all kind of media. I do recommand WiMi !

Pros

Reliability

Cons

Nothing

Stphane from Optesys Conseil

The perfect daily tool

Wimi became our essential tool of the everyday life. We manage our projects, and within the framework of our activity of consulting and project management there, we supply systematically an access to our partners. Wimi is easily accessible for a new user and increasingly expands interesting features. We do not regret our choice :-)

Pros

Ergonomics and accessibility - Wimi-Disk - creation of accounts for the users out of the company.

Cons

Customization of the emails of notification in the colors of the company

Laurent from RELVICOM

Industry: Information Services

An Awesome tool !

Wimi is the most powerful, all-in-one, smart and easy to use digital tool I have ever had the opportunity to use. Whatever for my job but also in my daily life. Moreover Its cost in terms of quantity and quality of its services is simply derisory. The "What Else" slogan fit it perfectly well...

Pros

Just check the number of tools it offers: - Document up to date / all the time / everywhere / on all support - TAsks and projects - Calendars - communication -... All shared / all protected / all personnalised / etc...

Cons

At first, the number of features offered can confuse . Also it is better to appropriate them one by one gradually.

Simple smart and powerfull

Pros

This software is easy to use and very complete.

Cons

Nothing compared to other programs in the same category

Grimault

Practical Fast and Transparent

Using Wimi for project management and Digital Marketing related projects is very new to me, but has already shaped my perspective on how to approach and manage a project, whether it be online or in real life, and as a team.

Pros

Easy, efficient, to use and to get a grasp on all its diversified features, lets you work in real time with whoever you want to and from wherever you want to. Incorporates planning tools, progression tools, live air time conference videos, a chatting service and many more that are both attractive in terms of practicality and ergonomy. Strongly recommend

Cons

Early stage of the app, so improvements are still to be considered, has a lot of potential.

Rob from Titan Research Group

Industry: Industrial Automation

Wimi a fantastic project management tool

This is the best project management tool I have ever used, and I've managed projects for over 20 years, large (over 200 staff) and small. It is very collaborative and encourages communication.The Wimi staff bend over backwards to help and the tool is very cost effective.

Pros

ease of use, cross platform capability, ease of communication by chat or video, amazing storages system that rivals dropbox.

Cons

It is almost too simple for large corporations as it is so unbelievably straight forward. Everyone expects a project management tool to be very complicated and only able to be used by one or two trained users. Not WiMI!

Jean-Pierre

May 2016

A must have for anyone that work in project monitoring

I have been using Wimi for a couple of years in the education field and start up coaching In MBA or executive programs it is a wonderfull tool to help a group of participants manage their group project. For the group moderator it is a fantastic tool to remain aware of what is going on in every group

Pros

Easy to use The wimi disk is a great feature. You don't have to wonder if you have the last rlease of every document

Cons

Requires a minimum discipline from the participants (but is it really a cons ? Management of meetings to be improved

Darren from businesswithstrategy.com.au

A better way to deal with Clients

The WIMI system allows me to communicate and share documents with my clients in a safe and secure system. My clients like it because everything is at their fingertips. I like it because I use one platform for all of my business. The only draw back is that some of the customer support information is not in English.

Pros

I only need one platform for sharing documents, creating tasks, sending messages and managing my diary

Cons

It needs to link with other products like google calendar

Denis

How WIMI simplified our business

I have been using WIMI since the creation of my company, 3 years ago. At first, I thought it could be useful to share files and data with my associates. It has now become the backbone of our organization. We use WIMI every day and, talking with fellow MDs, I can see how much it saves us time and improves our productivity.

Pros

Ease of use, Quality/Price ratio, regular uploads and improvements...

Cons

It would be useful to have the time of the last synchronization to be sure you have the last version of a file for example.

March 2016

Baptiste from elefant

March 2016

The ultimate all-in-one solution

We are a small marketing & branding agency, as we grew, we quickly faced the challenge of managing more SaaS tools than we could handle. We were looking for a solution that would integrate both task management and file management. Having experienced several SaaS tools in the past, we have to say we were very well surprised by Wimi. The ease of use is a great plus. Easily sharing files with customers is a relief. Wimi is a hidden gem! Go for it!

Pros

Support and coaching provided by the Wimi team helped us get started in a few hours.

David from ASCC

Great set of original features

The features are original and useful

Pros

I really like the setup and the originality of the feature set with Wimi. Collaboration is very easy and fun with Wimi. Task and assignment management becomes simple when using Wimi. The reporting feature using burndown and performance categories which I really like. I also like the validation feature which lets you validate tasks. I also like the fact that this software includes a mobile app.

Cons

The mobile app lacks some functions that I would like to see. It is adequate but I would like to see more.

Marc

"wimly" the best

We are a team working in communication and events, most of the time as nomades, and with many interlocutors on different projects . We've been trying many solutions and clouds, but Wimi is far in advance in term of fonctions and services, and, what is the most important for us : security and good synchronisation. Among that, a design and useful interface, and a complete control panel. In short, if somebody know a better teamwork solution ?

Emre

Efficient and Easy for Project Management

We have a group project at our business school and all our staff and students use WIMI. The program let's us creat our workspaces and use all the features very efficiently. The number one feature of the product is that it combines ALL features in one ( ( calendar, chat, video conference, tasks, reports etc ) The program is very user friendly and so is the WIMI staff! I recommend WIMI for all segments because of the fast, agile, efficient usability.

Marie from French Tech Hub

Industry: International Trade and Development

May 2016

We are 12-people consulting company working on many projects with external consultants. Wimi is a great tool to share information while managing the access right of each person. We switched from Dropbox for that particular reason.

Pros

easy to install and to use. Awesome customer support.

Quentin from Firstim

Wimi is perfect to manage my projects and my clients

After many tests, I found the Wimi software. It brings together everything I need to make effective progress with my clients. I can manage my projects easily and give access to the client, which is perfect to follow the progress of his project. I recommend Wimi to all!

Pros

Easy-to-use software Access to the customer

Cons

No possibility to add notes after meeting for example

Antoine from Sears Holdings Global Sourcing

Very easy to use, best place to share information, allocate tasks and review progress.

Pros

- The video conference system as well as the chat feature. - The system quickly updates and you can store information and documents very easily and quickly

Cons

I would like to see notifications when files are updated; cannot preview of documents on the same page; no possibility to preview multiple documents at the same time

Arnaud from Capgemini Consulting

WIMI as a pleasure

We started using Trello just 6 months ago, and even promoted it internally. Friendly and agile. But with limitations regarding use cases and the diverse needs on project ! So when we first use Wimi, we immedialtely saw the power of its friendly and dynamic interface. Every needs in terms of solutions within a project are met. Wimi is really complete and allows us to put everything in a single solution !

Ccile from Statim RH

Fast, efficient and very practical

Pros

Being able to share documents with colleagues Be able to organize activities Be able to speak quickly with colleagues

Cons

The fact that there are no voice calls Not able to meet with colleagues Not able to share activities with colleagues