What are Zoho Desk users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Zoho Desk software through verified user reviews

1,677 Reviews

• icon"The software is pretty; the user interface is very attractive and impressive. It does seem well developed."
  • icon"I have been using SaaS products from Zoho for more than 7 years and they keep getting better every time. I really enjoyed Zoho desk for the better overview on incoming information."
  • icon"Cost and ease of getting set up. Support personnel always helpful."
  • icon"If you want to use your own domain email address, instead of some weird address that is not easy to remember then you're at a bit of a loss."
  • icon"The software was difficult to navigate and ultimately setup. I found it confusing and not very intuitive or straight forward."
  • icon"I say this because I am not a developer and I really struggle to do this."

Browse all Zoho Desk Reviews

• Have you used Zoho Desk and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 1,677 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,677 reviews

Tacho

Zoho desk allows me to track all incoming requests and to convert website visitors to real customers

A good-looking dashboard and customizable reports make a significant difference from other products I used. I am a visual man and it is very important for me to have a great visualized report.

Pros

The most valuable feature for me is the ability to create different tickets for customer's requests. After delegates the ticket to the specific team I am sure the customer will be served in high quality... The custom dashboard gives me the all information I need to make better decisions and to take any action if there is any significant problem.

Cons

I would like to have an opportunity to make more customization to web forms in the same way as Zoho CRM.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

I use Zoho CRM and choosing the Zoho desk was a natural decision. I always prefer to use all solutions.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Desk

Before choosing the Zoho desk we used a shared Excel sheet with manually inserted data and comments. That takes a lot of time for our customer support team.

Juanito

Un gran aliado para servicio al cliente

Una grata experiencia hasta ahora, es muy accesible económicamente.

Pros

Me encanta lo sencillo que es para usarlo, ofrece una gran facilidad. Tiene una amplia integración con otros servicios.

Cons

Nos costó un poco la integración a nuestros sistemas, pero se solucionó con la ayuda del soporte de zoho.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

Por las prestaciones que ofrecía, su tabla de precios escalable y relativamente accesible para pequeñas y medianas empresas. Y por el respaldo de buen servicio que ofrece Zoho, de la cual tengo otros servicios también.

Umang

One of the best investments for our organization

Great - and their customer service is great as well.

Pros

We got this software after using another vendor for about two years. During that time we learned what our needs were and had Zoho Desk on our shortlist. The criteria that we used was: + Easily integrate into the Knowledge Base (KB) + KB easily integrates into tickets + Tickets can be handled by multiple departments and permissions can be restricted to those departments + Single Sign On (SSO) integration for customers + A robust API + ASAP(TM?) integration that we can dump onto our website, which allows us to point directly to a particular page in the KB + A good mobile app (I personally use it on the iPhone) + Customizable reporting ~ A semi-workaround to integrate with Github (via Zoho Project) We're looking forward to Guided Conversations that's in development right now We look forward to additional releases

Cons

It can sometimes get too bloated on your browser because it has a lot of data under the hood, and search can be finicky at times - but it's quite manageable. The above would not impact me choosing this platform again.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

We would have had to self-host and also get Confluence since we are a non-profit. Did not want to do our own management. Also - our audience may get confused with the navigation.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Desk

It was a barebones system that came with GoToAssist - and we knew that going in. We decided to use it for a period of time before figuring out what our needs were and what was missing before making the switch - so we could make an informed decision.

Tyler

so far its pretty great.

SO far I am really impressed.

Pros

So far my team and I are really impressed with all the features. It has been quick for the test team learn how to use.

Cons

the pricing structure can be difficult.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

it had more to offer our company overall. with crm tools, accounting tools, hr tools, and much much more.

More features. better support

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Pros

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out. HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Cons

I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite. After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly. The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise. So far, everything does not work as advertised. The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA. BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens. I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA. I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California. I don’t pay for BETA software. Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

Nitin

Very friendly user interface and easy to integrate

Overall Zoho desk is pretty much helpful if you are established your paws into a niche market and want to help your customers by providing proper services. Free version might lack some crucial features but you still can be able to handle much more without paying much for start. Learning curve is for non technical people hence one should understand the semantics of each tab.

Pros

We have used this software for customer support and services and its first time we were using such software to analyze customer behaviors based on specific metrics. Zoho desk made it easy for us to deploy a top notch customer support system. We have went through many applications but the thing we liked most about zoho desk was that this looks like standalone app. Startups who are trying to manage a team of customer support can go for free version and get a hand on it.

Cons

Scaling is little bit complicated when you upgrade from free version to the other pricing plan also some modules would have room for improvements and can be able to increase efficiency.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

Pricing is the foremost option. We have chosen zoho desk because its free plan is much feature filled compared to others.

Abe

A smooth transition

Very honestly, Zoho appears to be a good CRM. I have neither huge successes nor disappointments with it, which is a good place to be for something used regularly: no big surprises either way. We use it to manage our leads, projects, and legal details - it does the job well.

Pros

Zoho is comprehensive in terms of functionality as a CRM. It was easy enough to transition as a user from our previous CRM, with a lot of familiarity in terms of the set up and workflows. We really like the 'transitions' functionality, which allows us to have required fields at different stages of the process. This is helping us maintain data accuracy and input rates.

Cons

The search functionality can be confusing within objects (it feels more natural to search within the filter pane that pops up, rather than go back into the search view). There are a lot of options when it comes to filtering and permissions which can cause some roadblocks, though that may be user error too!

Reasons for switching to Zoho Desk

The primary motivation was cost and complexity: we no longer had a full time Salesforce admin/developer to support.

Johnny

Zoho Service desk

Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

Pros

I like the options that are available. The templates and features are great. I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package. Support is normally pretty good.

Cons

Complicated to setup and training is required.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

Seemed to have better support and product dev that the others. Features seemed more matured.

ERCAN

zoho the best

Customers liked it. They choosed the Zoho first and We choosed. We liked.

Pros

easy to use for us and our customer. we are able to follow customer ticket easily.

Cons

SLA reporting part is easy and configurable.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

Easy to use. Price is better than all similar products.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Desk

price and usage complexity . pricing method is very bad for similar tools.

Gerard

Zoho Desk for Small Business

Have used a trial under a different company test name. A really excellent product. Still learning.

Pros

We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead. While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Cons

Probably too many options available. A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

Had a lot of exposure to the CRM. Comfortable with the product

Dilek

Highly Recommended Ticket Management Tool

It's been pretty satisfying so far.

Pros

Very easy to setup customized ticket management tool. End users can be added and there is no additional effort them to see their tickets

Cons

It took time for me to find where to define End User. I don't know if I should specify this as Cons.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

We chose to work with Zoho because of its ease of use and quick setup.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Desk

It was very difficult to set up an end user. We need to buy another another license for end user to see their tickets.

Grietz

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The Online Library

I am very satisfied with Zoho Desk because it helps in maintaining a single source of truth that the management staff and employees can access for any procedure manuals, memos, templates and so much more.

Pros

I like the 3 - tier sub-levels you can set up that make categorizing articles very comprehensive.

Cons

None so far. The tool is comprehensive in that it can accommodate Knowledgebase and Customer Support.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

I chose Zoho Desk because of its comprehensive 3-tier sub levels which in Freshdesk is only 1-tier.

Amadikwa

Best Collaboration software

It's user experience is top notch and the collaboration feature is the lasting solution to team play, I enjoyed every bit of the software.

Pros

The Zoho Desk play a vital role in collaborating staffs together. It's collaborating feature is second to none because it is easy to use and implement. Before now, we were finding it difficult on how to handle team collaboration for our customers before stubble on Zoho Desk software. I tell you, since the implementation of the software, the team have been handling their tasks with ease.

Cons

Some of the new featured default themes are really funky, but it's a little issue to handle. And that won't make me have a second thought before introducing Zoho desk to my friends .

Sasheena

Zoho Desk is a brilliant Accounting Software

It makes it much easier to follow step by step the ordering process and it double as a decent customer database.

Pros

Using Zohodesk was definitely a learning curve for me but the features , particularly Estimates and Invoicing makes it worth it

Cons

There should be an option to add tax to the overall invoice/estimate vs just line items.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Desk

They’re no longer available for use in my country

Awesome Software

Pros

Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far. With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement. This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Cons

Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues. There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work… So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

Peter

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Pros

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

The Zoho CRM integration. Other tools require you to pay for an expensive Salesforce account, but Zoho Desk came as part of the Zoho One suite. I couldn't be happier with it.

Neha

Excellent CRM software with clean interface

Pros

What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

Cons

This doesn’t come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails. It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form. It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.

Joel

Basic but functional

Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Pros

Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Cons

Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is (as far as I know) the only way to properly assign a ticket to a user in Zoho Desk. Once the ticket's created, there's no way to tell if it was made by the help desk or if it was submitted by the user. Since most of our tickets are submitted, this can result in some confusion when I have to make one myself and my co-worker assumes that the user wrote it. Lastly, settings can be a bit confusing to navigate. I don't have to use them often, but it takes some feeling around to find what I need.

Leonard

Easy to use, but not enough features

Pros

Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

Cons

There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

Jorn

As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential

Makes customer management extremely easy once you get going.

Pros

Easy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.

Cons

There isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.

Denise

So far it has been a great service

We picked Zoho because of the worth and in this manner the indisputable reality that we were at that point familiar with their product arrangement as we utilize their Survey programming too. Things were getting lost or overlooked about and it had been making me insane. Zoho has a great set-up of items and this one isn't any special case! Simple to utilize (the essentials at any rate). What's more, it's very reasonable.

Pros

I like the way that it converses with all or any of the rest of our Zoho items. It appears only an apparatus inside the framework. It plays pleasantly and interfaces in just barely like the rest of the items. I in reality simply like the appearance of the product, the format, and the way simple it's to utilize. we've thought that it was' improved our reaction times to inbound messages, and accordingly the speed at which we will answer and resolve clients' inquiries.

Cons

Most likely such a large number of alternatives accessible. huge amounts of your time spent up to this point simply understanding the whole stage. I'm despite everything perusing the UI yet it feels a touch less cordial than an elective decision I'm assessing.

Great alternative to Zendesk

Overall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless. As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.

Pros

In our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.

Cons

While most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.

Great value and support

Overall a great product, and fantastic value for money when used as part of Zoho One.

Pros

Support from Zoho is excellent. We are Zoho One customer, so we also use other Zoho products, hence the native integration is also nice. We also like the Blueprint feature, which is a visual process designer for business process automation.

Cons

We are limited to 20 Blueprints, regardless of how many users we have. Sync functionality to Zoho CRM has not been suitable for us, so we built our own sync service.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Desk

Zoho One offering, in concert with recommendation from a trusted associate.

Shamyal

Time used: Free Trial

So far my experience using the CRM module was satisfactory. I found the ticket management system wel

Pros

Can be integrated with other CRM platforms and Can customize and design different features, apps, taps, fields and forms. Providing a customizable platform, this can be mutated whenever the need arises. Responsive website can detect and respond to device need as required, which means flexibility of mobile platforms is available and will provide ease to mobile operators. Role based user based and field level security available, which will allow the agent to choose and select who can see what aspects of the tickets and how. Round robin task allocation is also available which can direct a task to agents equally as task are received. Customizable knowledge base and distance learning options available which will reduce training time and allow users to train as they go.

Cons

Workflow configuration can be developed, which allows the agent to develop a pre-determined flow for generated tickets. The workflow is flexible and adjustable. Ticket assignment and delay escalation available. Allows for accountability for assigned tickets. And upward forwarding of task if it breaches the stipulated time limits. Multiple attachments can be added to each ticket, allowing for greater description of the task assigned. Taskforce can be maintained involving agent, Area manager, and technician. This can help in perforation of tasks and duties and quick customer response. Customers can be allowed to view tickets related to their sites, and view the status of resolution of their tickets. This will discourage the customers to directly contact their area managers and wasting their time. Customers can provide feedback and acknowledgment of their tickets.

Nicholas

Really like Zoho and their offers, it's a good software for the money spent

Organized information for supporting my customer and having their information on hand for any situation that might arise.

Pros

I use Zoho Desk every day of the week Mon-Fri on my desktop at work and the app on the weekends to monitor my queue. Overall, this is a solid ticketing system for support issues for my customers since we are an email driven company. It's very organized and is updating all the time that includes new features and performance increases.

Cons

One of the cons I have, is their support team is a bit on the slow side when it comes to responses. This could be that their policies way different then my companies but we least respond in under 24 hours. The other con is their ability to understand what you are trying to describe to them for help. Their forums are a better resource than their support email.

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,677 reviews