What are 365villas users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using 365villas software through verified user reviews

4.7

• icon"Extremely comprehensive and user friendly. Catering for all aspects of vacation rental."
  • icon"It covers almost all areas of our business from website, to OTAs, to guest communications, to housekeeping and accounting. It is easy to use and with a good deal of configurability."
  • icon"New software update is just fabulous. Price is very competitive."
  • icon"The only problem so far is the learning curve to learn to use all the aspects of the software."
  • icon"Anything that I have ever wanted and requested was eventually added. No real cons to this software."
  • icon"Is hard to choose the property each time and to select what options you ll work on. Rating tables takes a lot to choose the year and spend a lot of time to add the year seasons."

Browse all 365villas Reviews

• Have you used 365villas and would like to share your experience with others?

Taylor J.

Easy & effective to use PLUS an outstanding support team to help you along the way!

Our company had recently switched from a different PMS system to 365Villas and we couldnt be happier. The product and its interface is very easy to understand and extremely easy to use. Not to mention the options are limitless! Our experience with the team at 365Villas has been nothing short of amazing! The transition, onboarding and the ongoing support has been greatly apprecited and everything has been seamless. Our account manager and all the team members that have helped us thus far have all been extremely patient in answering all of our questions and making sure that we understand the full capacity of the system and its add-ons. They have even gone a step further to show us all of the ins and outs of the specific channels that we are connecting to, to make sure that we are using them to their full potential - This is something that we didnt have in the past and we greatly appreciate! I would 100% recommend 365Villas! Thank you 365Villas, you have a client for life!

Pros

365Villas has released a new, very user friendly interface for their PMS software which makes it easy to manage properties while on the go. Also, the responsiveness and dedication of the representative and support team remains unmatched!

Cons

There are many add-on options to the software. This is not really a con as you use what you need. You can add on to you subscription as you need, but there is a fee.

Stephen

A great choice!

Less time spent checking on the finances, and the consistency of the reservations across all the integrated booking channels has saved us time that we now focus on updates to our service and the units we manage.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and use, and the support team responds fairly quick. There are always ways to work around specific issues that may be uniquely to our application, which helps a lot, and 365 will listen and possibly work your situations into their software as well. Moving from another Software to 365 has helped me grow my business in a short period of time with minimal stress.

Cons

I can't really say. Compared to where I was, I have no complaints.

Reasons for choosing 365villas

Their communication and product explanations were open, and I liked the menu form of selecting the products I could use to enhance my business. From my first contact with them, they were on my short list.

Reasons for switching to 365villas

Cost and control of cost. I know what my expense for the year is up front, and with Guesty, it was always changing.

Jan

industrie's leading software - A nightmare

It was a nightmare. Nearly every time we received a new deadline when our website should work properly. Deadlines were displaced without clear communications to the customer. Although their product without multilanguage functionality was useless for us and it was definitely not our fault that it was not working, we were supposed to pay nearly the full amount. I have spoken with other customers that are having same problems and these guys are still calling their selves as world's leading solution in that market... That's ridiculous

Pros

- Some employees really tried to help us. - Sales presentation is really good

Cons

- their software especially the WordPress website is not ready to be sold as a product that is working properly. - the WordPress theme is full of bugs - the multilanguage function is not working - most of the time I was writing translations and bug lists - communication with the team was not working. Waiting for feedback for more than a week although there were a lot of problems with our project - always delay in delivering or bug fixing - no confession about their missing delivery of a working product - cooperation partners like Rentals United did not work as promised

Response from 365villas.com

97.5% of our reviews are very positive. Here is a copy of the German website Jan Kramer is supposedly so upset about: http://krame22.websites.365villas.com/de/ It's a new theme. We made clear at the start it would take time to deliver everything in German - which we did. After his trial, Mr Kramer confirmed he liked our functionality better than what he could find in Germany or his current PMS and was willing to wait. Mr Kramer is actually upset because he signed up to Rentals United thinking they'd connect to a German channel he wanted. When this turned out otherwise, he demanded refunds from us both. This matter had nothing to do with us. Nonetheless, we still tried to help him. Mr Kramer seems to be a start-up with little activity. He has held the threat of this review over us to try to extort a refund when none is due. We refused to bow to it. He also made many legal threats. None has materialised. Other providers should beware before partnering with Mr Kramer.

Replied March 2019

Dianne

Turnkey365 changed the way we work - for the better

Pros

Ease of use and how the developers thought about all the little things needed when managing properties and calendars

Cons

There are a few features that would suit our needs that are not on the system. Owner logins and blocking is very basic and more 'control' would be great. Reservations - integrating better with Outlook rather than either taking over the emails or not using 365Villas for emails is not enough.

365 Suited our need better

Reasons for switching to 365villas

Kigo was very outdated and were not helpful or flexible at all. Any issues that needed support took over a month (each!) to fix and the turn around time between emails was like 3 days each

Tormod

Industry: Translation and Localization

365VILLAS ENABLED OUR BUSINESS TO GROW SIGNIFICANTLY - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

365Villas streamlines every process my company needed for running our vacation rental business. We save hours of administration every day and have enabled us to grow from only 2 rental listings to 30 listings in only 2 years. This without increased overhead costs or increased staffing.

Pros

The software covers every process thinkable when you run a vacation rental business. Reservations, payments, channel sync, customer communication, housekeeping, accounting etcetc, in a perfect process flow. They know every detailed aspect of the business and have designed a solution for it. We started out with only two rental units and would not be able to take on the additional 28 we have acquired the last two years without the 365Villas system and team. It is easy to use and the customer support is ready to solve any question we have.

Cons

After their latest software update (november 2020) we only miss functionality for group reservations. That is to be able to rent out several units to one customer in one operation instead of one by one reservations. We have communicated this to their team and they will see what is possible in a future release.

Reasons for choosing 365villas

1. Software functionality 2. Easy implementation 3. Easy to use 4. Fantastic customer service

Jaco

Great software with fast support

Great company to work with with really good software. They "listen" to change requests and their support is great. Highly recommended!

Pros

The management of reservations and bookings is easy and fast. With all the relevant information easy accessible and manageable. The expense manager works excellent to charge property owners for any expenses.

Cons

Nothing really - Obviously there are items we would like added but they do take the proposals seriously and consider amendments / changes.

Reasons for choosing 365villas

365Villas was more open to assist with the South African market. Overall better software and service.

Reasons for switching to 365villas

Response from 365villas.com

Thank you, Jaco. The reviews from you and your team are greatly appreciated and really motivating. We appreciate your business and are glad to have you as a client. The 365villas Team

CRAIG

Excellent Software that continues to improve

It's a one stop shop for us - there is very little that we can't do within the system so we are very happy with it. It's hard to imagine how we coped before we had it. It's an intrinsic part of our business now.

Pros

365 villas provides a full property management solution that allows us to run our holiday rental management company efficiently and effectively. In particular the automated workflow and integration with the website module really is fantastic. Furthermore the ability to integrate automated payments with Stripe to pay out to different property owners is something that no other property management system could do for us.

Cons

The software is not yet mobile responsive and as a result our cleaners find it difficult to use on mobile devices - but I understand the mobile version is coming this month.

Reasons for choosing 365villas

Had all the features we wanted at a competitive price.

Andrea

A product easy to use and complete, an important support for the growth of our company

It has greatly reduced our management work with the syncing tools across multi properties and has improved the quality of the service we offer especially with the availability calendar easily embedded in our webpage

Pros

365villas has fully responded to our needs of management of several properties with different characteristics and in different locations. It is flexible and simple to use, combined with its ability to synchronise each property with the most important channels in the market, either individually with the iCal technology or in bulk, using an accessory service that can be integrated at an additional reasonable cost. The quality of Customer Support is excellent, with an available and competent staff. A special thanks goes to Giorgio, who has followed us from the beginning and who has also welcomed our requests for the development of some specific software features, subsequently implemented promptly by his colleagues. In addition to an excellent product, 365villas staff has the capacity and dynamism needed to respond promptly to the continuous and increasing demands of the sector. Which leaves us satisfied and confident, also considering the possibility for future development of our company. I have no doubt to recommend the product.

Cons

We believe that the optional channel manager service offered by a 365villas partner, which allows linking the properties with the desired channels in bulk could offer more flexible payment terms. At least for us, in Mozambique where a payment of one year in advance is requested; which was, however, under our request, kindly converted into two half-yearly payments and strangely enough no credit cards are accepted by the service provider, so that an expensive EFT shall be done instead.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

A fantastic system that is working well for motorhome rental booking management

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a very proactive sales account manager and a great ambassador for 365. Technical support was a bit slow in responding at times but overall very good.

Pros

The templates that we were able to bespoke to make usable for a leftfield need. Motorhome rental is not the typical client makeup, but the guys supported us well to look at how we could adapt the system to provide a website and customer booking system that far surpasses the customer experience provided by other competitors

Cons

Check-in and check-out days should be represented on the calendars. Would benefit from having more ability to add custom fields and workflow automation for post booking activity. The ability to capture leads that haven't progressed to a reservation and expressions of interest and set tasks and activities

Reasons for choosing 365villas

Provided a better front end experience for customers and the integrations into WP templates

Brandon

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Hands down best vacation rental software out there

365 Villas allows me to manage my 5 vacation rentals with minimal effort on my part. Their platform has allowed me to automate everything once the booking is entered. I have been a user since 2016 and literally could not do what I do without their platform. I list on all the popular booking engines as well as take direct booking from my own site. 365 Villas consolidates all my bookings into a single dashboard with daily e-mail reports for check-in’s and outs. I would recommend the 365 platform to anyone looking to make their life easier when it comes to managing their vacation rental property.

Pros

Automated e-mails are sent to my guest a week prior to check in with access info and details, reminders are sent to my housekeepers 1 day before their arrival, follow up e-mails are sent the day after check in and then again a day before checkout with instructions. Days go by when I do not do anything- everything is on autopilot.

Cons

The 365 Villas team is very open to suggestions and improvements. Anything that I have ever wanted and requested was eventually added. No real cons to this software.

Liselore

Best PMS I have ever used

Pros

It's super well structured, super detailed and very simple to use.

Cons

Have nothing yet that I do not like, the things that I needed provided the team when I mentioned it!

Reasons for switching to 365villas

I needed a more various PMS.

Susanne

Bookings Processing and Confirmation

I have been using the software now going into my fourth year. Whenever I have been unsure of anything, it has been easy to seek training, either from my own team or through 365 Villas. There has been continual improvement of the interface and functionality is always added to make my job easier.

Pros

The booking entry system is very easy to learn, understand and to use. The training given to me was simple due to the clean and clear navigability of the interface. The booking system and template management is multilingual and because we are dealing with clients from many different countries it makes the output much clearer for the client even if the user does not understand the language. There is also a multi currency feature which is very important to us, this is always accurate and easy to use. Clients details are stored in the database, so it makes it much quicker to send a confirmation to the repeat clients, as their information is pre-populated on booking entry when you type their name. When processing a booking it is easy to add ad hoc services. If services are used regularly it is also very simple to store this data for quick selection whilst adding the booking. Amending bookings is very quick and accurate, the amendments can then be either sent to the client or not, which is a very good feature. Attachments can be pre-uploaded and send to the client on the booking confirmation. The booking confirmation template is easily amendable, which is especially useful when you want to send the client some specific comments.

Cons

If any problems occur, such as with the multi currency calculation, the software has always been reprogrammed by the 365 Villas team very quickly. Wherever there is room for improvement on the booking entry screens in terms of layout the 365 Villas team has always worked with us to make constructive changes. There are very few areas of criticism and perhaps this is not even worth mentioning, but the units field on the services dropdown is set to maximum of 30 and very occasionally it would be useful, if we could select more units. One other area, where perhaps an improvement could be made is the management of adults, children and infants, whereby there is separate field for infants. On the booking confirmation the adults and children are not differentiated, for example 2 adults and 1 child will display as 3 people. It would be very helpful to break this down into adults and children (and infants). However, these kinds of improvements are always possible and the team at 365 Villas are always proactive in working with us on such issues.

Peter

365villas Fits Like A Glove. Look no further.

We are an owner-operated portfolio of branded properties. Prior to selecting 365villas, we expected to triple our growth in 2020. We will far exceed these growth goals. 365villas is strategically and operationally foundational to our growth strategy. We are now planning to acquire 2 to 3x more properties over the business goals for 2020.

Pros

I typically do write reviews. They earned this excellent review. On a scale of 0-10 stars. 1. The People at 365. 12 stars. 2. Intuitive ease of use. 12 stars. 3. Functionality. 9.5 stars. 4. API Integration. 13 stars. 5. 3rd Party Partners. 12 stars. My wife and I knew nothing about on-boarding an enterprise software system. I barely use MS Office. We dove in and started learning. Put the time in. Don't gloss over anything. Learn it in the order they direct you to learn it. Don't skip ahead. Decide to be a power user. Every day we reach a new milestone. Every day our business gets smarter. Easier to operate. We were closing bookings a week I believe. This was less than 15 days ago. We are not power users...yet. However... at every daily milestone we get so excited thinking we might be. Haha.

Cons

To articulate what I like least about the 365villas would not be of value to your purchase decision. They are tiny nits.

Reasons for choosing 365villas

In retrospect, I got lucky. It was a gut feeling. All players have a good pitch, demo. Now 15 days into 365villas, I'm glad I trusted it. 365villas is a DIY icloud -based system, so it is a brief yet very dedicated commitment to onboard. Plan on having a five or so calls with the support team during this onboarding time... They always knew what, where, and how you needed help. Over the next hour, they redirect your efforts around them. Lastly, their software support team is intellectually and smart, proactive, and sincere. I suspect their internal corporate culture is healthy. Self-empowering much like their software. I feel their people are happy and proud to be apart of it. To properly qualify this review in your minds, I don't write many reviews. They deserve this. Every single word of it.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reliable and easy to use

It's been a very positive experience using 365villas for the last three years. We started off managing just two properties and have expanded to now have 19. Our individual owners all seem happy with the clarity and accuracy of the monthly reporting and, as holiday home managers, we are confident that the software will still be a good fit for us as we continue to grow.

Pros

I really like the booking calendar and guest information interface that is easy to use and visual from all devices when I'm away from the office. From a financial control point of view, it's great to be able to open up a guest's profile and see all the expenses and details in one place, plus be able to add guest and owner charges in a clear and logical way. Great that you can also set up default expenses to appear automatically without having to manually add them each time. Lots of time-saving options with this software that has been carefully designed.

Cons

My least favourite part of the software is the way it generates an owner statement without the name of the property on it. This may not be an issue for users with one or two houses, but we manage close to 20 properties and it takes extra time for us to rename each downloaded file.

Reasons for choosing 365villas

365villas was the best choice for us because it's good value for money and we like the clear and logical interface which is very easy for our whole team to use. We needed software we could use across all mobile devices and this ticked that box very well.

Reasons for switching to 365villas

Our previous software was not tailored enough for the short-stay holiday home rental market in so many ways and it was not compatible at the time with any of our Apple-based office technology. 365villas was like a breath of fresh air when we gave it a trial run.

Jim

Short term Vacation Rental Property Management Software Solution

Bottom line - We have about 9 months experience with the team and product. While the learning curve has been significant, I wouldn't change my decision to go with 365Villas. Modular and scalable pricing of a full functionality product like this is rare. Your not going to find something better if your business is young, small but is going to grow. A key learning - While I'm a computer and software expert, my partners are not. The business and product is complex so there is a need for a product subject matter expert. That's me. Don't make the mistake of not having/growing one of your own.

Pros

Maybe the most important thing I can provide a reader are my credentials - I'm a EE/CS and Harvard Business School grad with 30 years of experience as VP of Engineering of both small and large Silicon Valley Computer companies. I have spent the last 10 years developing software on my own, aka writing my own code. Managing a family owned Vacation Rental Property business is my third career. Pluses - the product is quite modular and the only product in the market place that is priced that way. This is not an easy thing to do as a developer, so I'm impressed to start off. This modularity allows a small family firm like ours to add features as we develop the skills to make use of them, aka we don't pay for things we don't use until we are ready. As a developer myself, I've come to know the support group. They have been exceptional. Product Quality is very good and getting better as feedback from users like me helps improve the product. Breadth of Functionality - The developers are regularly introducing features that continue to flesh out the functionality of the product.

Cons

Training materials - there is quite a bit of written and hands-on training material available, but the learning curve is still quite steep. Having an exceptional and responsive Support team has been instrumental in supplementing the available materials as we learn. No Mobile version. You have to use a computer. It is my understanding that the introduction of a mobile client is imminent. Responding to Guests in a timely fashion is a key part about this business. One is not always in front of ones computer.

Reasons for choosing 365villas

If you don't know after reading the above, I can't help you. :-)

Ciara

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent vacation rental software!

We work with 365Villas every day, allowing us an outstanding connection with Aribnb, Bookingcom, HomeAway and many other OTA's and channel manager. Extremely easy to use with different business models and accounts. A full vacation rental business manager in one place. From business website with all properties and details, project manager software, customer relationship management: external and internal bookings, housekeeping, check in, up-sales, marketing, payments, refunds and other. This software has improved over the time with our feedback and observations, is gratifying how 365 Villas team takes into consideration our user experiences and observations making our business better. It's a highly recommended tool for hoteliers, vacation rental host, serviced apartments, property managers and hostels.

Pros

- Easy to use - Excellent connections with the OTA's and website - Every update and software improvement make your day to day business easy to manage - Time saver during booking, cancelations, changes and other - Excellent with payments and refund processes - Main website and business website is user friendly - Good communication over emails

Cons

- No mobile app available - No support on live chat or phone

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Ciara, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to have Apad as a customer. Just to clarify some points: Chat support: Our team mans chat throughout business hours in all continental US and European time zones. If all members are busy, users can leave a message that will be promptly followed up on. (You may not recall, but our logs show a near-daily chat interaction with you for several weeks when you first came to our platform.) Phone support can be scheduled and is free and unlimited to new users. Existing users can always request to schedule a call-back and we will always accommodate this whenever an email response is unlikely to suffice. Mobile platform: Our system is 'mobile-friendly' and is widely used on mobile phones by our users. A fully purpose-built mobile responsive version of our solution is underway. We believe it will be among the first of the tier-one providers with a comprehensive platform to have such a solution for mobile.

Elizabeth

Best Solution for Our Lodging Businesses!

AWESOME. Just great. Sure, a couple things could be improved, but 365 is head and shoulders above all of the competition. They have a useful, modern product and a helpful, responsive staff. We are very grateful to have found them.

Pros

There are so many great things about 365. I did a TON of research on different CRM options before settling on 365villas. We are a 14-unit vacation cottage business, and for us 365 was the best by far. They are a breath of fresh air. 365villas does all the things that you'd expect of a modern lodging CRM: calendar sync, online booking from your website, billing, contracts, email management and automation, promotion codes, etc. It is set up with automation and simplification in mind. Many competing companies look shiny and new on their sales website, but the feel and function of the user experience is straight out of the '90s. Not so with 365villas, which operates and feels completely modern, both for the business owner and the guest/customer. Another common pitfall that I discovered with other CRMs is that hidden fees appear only after you are well into your trial. It's common to charge fees for calendar sync or channel bookings, although these fees aren't mentioned in the sales process. Thankfully, 365villas has been completely above-board. While not cheap, it is reasonably priced and what you see is what you get. The simple channel calendar sync is included in the price. Works great for us! Most of all, I'm impressed by the people at 365villas. They respond quickly & thoughtfully to questions. They consistently show willingness to engage - and actually solve! - issues we mention. They clearly care and keep working to improve. Thank you, 365villas team!

Cons

I've heard that a QuickBooks sync and an app/better mobile experience are on the way. We are very much looking forward to both. Hopefully the sync solves our long-time (from way before 365) headache of having to manually associate income to the correct cottage within QuickBooks. For us, two improvements would be of tremendous benefit: 1. I wish that there were a good way to handle group bookings! We get plenty of groups booking multiple cottages under one reservation. In the current system, a family group renting 5 cottages must sign 5 different (nearly identical) contracts, pay 5 deposits, pay 5 final payments, get 5 sets of automated emails, etc. 2. Payment collection could improve. We typically receive bookings months in advance, so we take a deposit upfront and a final payment before arrival. 365 automates this, which is great! However, if somebody books a cottage for next Tuesday, the same deposit and first payment are still automatically charged separately. There is no way to customize the individual guest's payment schedule. Payment collection would also be hugely improved if 365 stored the guest's credit card number so that we could manually charge it upon their departure. Guests expect you to store their card and run it when they check out, as hotels do, and most guests are confused by the fact that they have to give us their credit card twice.

Ben

These are the people to work with!..... 365 software has helped us transform our business

We have been able to drive the business forward using this software. Our time has been freed up to spend on other areas of our business. The module reduces day to day administration (IN A BIG WAY!). Our clients have never once complained or objected to any of the output or automatic emails which use clever substitution codes that create bespoke emails.

Pros

We are a company of 35 years so we know a thing or two about processing reservations. For such a multi-faceted solution, this package is very easy to use and understand. Bookings are quick to enter and amend, and payment tracking is highly accurate. The user interface is clean and clear. Properties can be managed together, or individually so the package works for larger companies as well. Pricing, minimum stay, arrival days can be set within the season bandings and these parameters can be set for all properties or individual properties. Correspondence (general emails as well as auto-generated emails) are tagged the corresponding booking. The auto-generated output saves us hours (every day), and customers are kept reliably informed about the status of their booking, so our office now runs more smoothly. The system is multilingual and multi-currency, but simple to navigate and employ (we use both, daily). Reporting and accounting modules are accurate and useful. There is functionality that you would never think could be useful, but in time this comes to make sense and brings more productivity. The customer service is excellent, as and when issues may arise or if bespoke changes are required, the team are quick to act or can suggest intuitive work-arounds.

Cons

Some software update bugs can cause the odd glitch, but these are minor and are quickly fixed. The search and booking on-line software is not multilingual (yet) although I understand this is functionality that may come in time.

Kieren

August 2016

Great software, even better service and responsiveness

I spent a lot of time going through various options for my small property management company, trawling through reviews and watching demos. 365villas was decided upon as the best option for me in particular for the all inclusive package available, including website, customer management/reservation system, booking platform, and importantly channel manager. The website is a Wordpress template, with the possibility to add on plug ins as required. At this stage, we have not added any plug ins as the base offering is complete and covers our needs. It is however good to have an experienced support team there to advise and further develop the site in the future. Each property has it's profile and booking form, and the recently updated photo gallery looks good and works well. The reservation system covers all bases for me at this stage, and the automated processes have already saved me a number of hours in admin time. In particular creating quotes and rental agreements is very quick and easy once the templates have been set up. The channel manager link works well, any issues here have tended to be between the channel manager and the channels themselves - the link from 365villas to Rentals United is good.

Pros

Ease of use, quick to set up, and clearly understandable. I am by no means a tech genius, and have easily set everything up myself with support from 365villas when required. I have asked for a number of changes and tweaks to the software to suit my needs, or to enhance existing functionalities. Each request has been quickly and efficiently responded to, and in general changes are made with little fuss. I have also requested a small number of paid development tasks, specific to my needs, which have been accepted and completed at a very reasonable cost.

Cons

Some non-core functionalities could be further developed, such as certain aspects of the reporting and accounting modules, but to reiterate my above point, the team is constantly working on development and open to user suggestions.

Mike

Time used: Free Trial

Glad To Be Onboard With 365

As a small property management company with an outdated website and a reservation system we wanted to modernize and update in order to attract more business and grow our overall business if desired. Along with a local web designer we created a new website and began an intensive search for a reservation software company. Our team of three, two of whom had experience with vacation software companies, searched for a company that would best meet our needs. After several weeks we narrowed our choice to two companies, one of which was 365 Villas. We then signed up for a 30 day trial with both companies to see how they performed side by side. We received live training and online tutorials from both companies keeping a completely open mind from the beginning. It was a lot of information to absorb especially demoing and training with two companies at the same time. In a short time it became evident to all three of us that 365 Villas was our best option. 365's integration with our own website along with the outstanding customer support and training we received from them made 365 the clear choice. In addition, cost, although not the primary concern, was more favorable with 365 and provided us with more included features at a lower annual cost. As we became more familiar and comfortable with 365's layouts and features we found a few minor details that didn't work quite as well as we had hoped. These were not critical and dealt more with visual presentation of 365 calendars on our own website than any thing technical but we decided to contact 365 anyway. We didn't expect much of a response but we immediately received a reply stating that they had looked at our website, concurred with our comments and had already requested that their designers see what they could. A day later, our requested changes had been made. 365 has given us all of the features and support we need to improve our service to our guests meanwhile simplifying and automating many of our own daily communication and bookkeeping tasks. There are many features that we have not begun to use yet but as we continue to learn, we feel that 365 will continue to provide us with all of the tools (and then some) to improve our own services. In an age where customer support and service are nonexistent, 365 has demonstrated a real interest in communicating with, responding to and in fact partnering with us to make our business better. Thank you 365!

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Mike, We are delighted to have you as a client. We know we were competing us against Lodgix. We have a great respect for their platform. We strive to match them with comprehensive feature functionality, but surpass on ease-of-use and cost-benefit. More generally, as you have kindly indicated, we believe servicing our clients and doing what we can to respond to their unique challenges and needs is the most important thing we can do for them; and that's what we'll continue to do for you. We tremendously appreciate your thoughtful review and look forward to ongoing collaboration with you and Playa Breeze. The 365 Team

Replied October 2016

Frans

A cut above the rest

We considered, and used many other solutions over the years, and 365villas truly stand out above the rest.

Pros

Extremely comprehensive and user friendly. Catering for all aspects of vacation rental. Ability to accommodate tailored custom features based on our specific needs i.e. complete new integration of payment gateway. Frequent enhancements to expand features and improve overall functionality. Customer orientated and great support.

Cons

very little not to like - all suggestions for added functionality and features are considered

Reasons for choosing 365villas

365villas had much better website templates, very user friendly backoffice, and were willing to integrate a custom payment gateway based on our needs

Response from 365villas.com

Thank you, Frans, we enjoy working with your team and we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Yes, for obvious reasons, we cannot code everything we are asked for, but we give all good ideas as much consideration as we can, and do try to act on most of them. The 365villas Team

Replied September 2019

A very strong player in the marketplace

Our business manages vacation rental properties on behalf of property owners. 365Villas gives us a robust platform to integrate all of our operations, and works well with third-party tools that we value. It's been a tremendous boost in the organization of our company using their platform, and our guests and clients have consistently been happy with the UX they are exposed to, as well.

Pros

We've been working with 365V for approximately 1 year now, and have been very impressed with them from the beginning. While there were some bumps getting started, and some points that needed to be worked out between our systems and their integrations, they have since made massive upgrades and improvements in their platform, and it has been a fantastic user experience. Automated messages work very well, booking management is easy, and their integrations with powerful channel management and yield management tools work very well to dramatically improve our operations. I also appreciate that they operate on a per-property that gradually scales down, which I find is far easier to absorb into the growth of business.

Cons

At this point, and with their recent upgrade, we are very happy with the platform and I cannot find any specific points that I feel are any better addressed by any other provider. It could conceivably be better if some of the more robust systems (like channel management and yield management) were wholly-encompassed in the platform - rather than being third-party integrations - but having worked with another PMS prior that did have this, the way that 365Villas does it IS far more effective.

benni

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software with built in accounting

Great program and software that has it all and could do about anything. Highly recommended!

Pros

The accounting is great and helps a lot to keep track of income. Reminders and calendar settings are also clean and easy to use. Using the product for over 1 year now and very happy with it and it's functionality. Lots of tools to help with emailing, marketing, accounting etc... Pricing is also reasonable compared to others. I would definitely pick 365 based on the price and functionality compared to other programs.

Cons

Get a lot of error notices about calendars not syncing. If a booking is cancelled through any platform, it will not open the calendar in 365 and you need to manually cancel it to open the calendar. Booking.com is famous for high amount of cancallation so you need to really keep on top of it or else your calendars will remain closed and will prevent you from receiving any new bookings. Customer service is ok but its almost impossible speak to someone for some quick questions, their phone numbers goes straight to voicemail. You need to send an email and wait for a response. Sometimes I like to just call and get the answer right away versus wait a day for reply. They also use Rentals United as their CM (channel manager) and you have to use them if you want a CM, you don't have the option to pick your preferred CM and I personally don't like Rentals United which is why I don't use their CM. This could be the only reason I change software in the future if I decide to use CM

Elizabeth

365villas

The program has saved us tons of time and work and has freed us up to spend more quality time with guests. The automated emails are wonderful. The system sends out payment reminders, welcome emails, emails to remind guests to rate the lodgings and to report anything that can be improved upon.

Pros

We are a small lodge with thirteen cabins. Before signing up with 365villas, we had to spend hours responding to inquiries and bookings with emails, rental agreements and directions. The 365villas have automatic email templates, easy to use price adjustments for seasonal differences and a separate sign in for cleaning staff to see the schedule. In addition, you can integrate the 365 villas booking system into your web calendar. If you don’t yet have a website you can easily build one using the 365villas template. Employing the 365villas system for your bookings is like going from using a typewriter to computer.

Cons

The program is cumbersome and time consuming to build. It also has a fairly steep learning curve for those not so co outer literate. The subscription only allows for one free virtual training session with 365villas staff. A customer mostly has to learn the system by using instructional videos. The training session generally takes place early on during the learning curve when it’s hard to know what questions to ask. A subscriber is able to ask any email questions but the staff is located in Spain so emails are not always timely due to the time difference.

Vicki

Smart and Innovative Software System

When we were looking for a better software system to handle our small portfolio of short-stay holiday houses, each with a different owner and pricing structure, a priority was to find something that was easy to use, reliable, and clever. 365 Villas is all this and more! The initial set-up process was unbelievably easy and straightforward. The 365 Villas system is very intuitive and adaptable and the staff are very friendly and quick to help with any questions or concerns. Adding tariffs, seasons, special pricing, additional charges, unique commissions and booking fees is a breeze. We love the monthly reporting feature for property owners that allows us to provide an accurate breakdown of all rent, commissions, and property related expenses. Owners can also log-in to view how their property is performing and access their running expense reports at any time. It only took one person just a couple of days to set up our whole business on 365 Villas!! Honestly, it's so easy to use you may not need much help from the 365 Villas steam but it's great to know they are there and, although they operate in a different timezone to Western Australia, they will always get back to you with tips and advice. The easy-to-view booking calendars are so intuitive. For example, you have the option of hovering over a shaded section of the calendar to see the guest's name or clicking on it to be taken to the guest booking itself and drill down into the booking details if needed. We love the automated email reminders about guest arrivals and departures, as well as the ability to tailor templates for sending guest arrival emails or sending notifications to cleaners via email etc. Most importantly, this software really works in terms of maintaining accurate booking calendars across multiple properties with multiple owners and it also handles the accounting side of the business very well. In summary, this is a fantastic all-in-one property management package. It was just what we were looking for and we are very pleased we have found it!

Pros

It's an all-in-one package that handles bookings across multiple properties as well as handles accurate monthly reporting requirements for multiple owners.

Cons

Minor issue but it would be great if the filtering-by-date function could be changed from the American system to the Australian eg. dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy.

4.7/5 out of 137 reviews