Browse 365villas Reviews

Taylor J. from ELEVATE Host Services

Easy & effective to use PLUS an outstanding support team to help you along the way!

Our company had recently switched from a different PMS system to 365Villas and we couldnt be happier. The product and its interface is very easy to understand and extremely easy to use. Not to mention the options are limitless! Our experience with the team at 365Villas has been nothing short of amazing! The transition, onboarding and the ongoing support has been greatly apprecited and everything has been seamless. Our account manager and all the team members that have helped us thus far have all been extremely patient in answering all of our questions and making sure that we understand the full capacity of the system and its add-ons. They have even gone a step further to show us all of the ins and outs of the specific channels that we are connecting to, to make sure that we are using them to their full potential - This is something that we didnt have in the past and we greatly appreciate! I would 100% recommend 365Villas! Thank you 365Villas, you have a client for life!

Pros

365Villas has released a new, very user friendly interface for their PMS software which makes it easy to manage properties while on the go. Also, the responsiveness and dedication of the representative and support team remains unmatched!

Cons

There are many add-on options to the software. This is not really a con as you use what you need. You can add on to you subscription as you need, but there is a fee.

Tormod from Villa Heidi AS

Industry: Translation and Localization

365VILLAS ENABLED OUR BUSINESS TO GROW SIGNIFICANTLY - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

365Villas streamlines every process my company needed for running our vacation rental business. We save hours of administration every day and have enabled us to grow from only 2 rental listings to 30 listings in only 2 years. This without increased overhead costs or increased staffing.

Pros

The software covers every process thinkable when you run a vacation rental business. Reservations, payments, channel sync, customer communication, housekeeping, accounting etcetc, in a perfect process flow. They know every detailed aspect of the business and have designed a solution for it. We started out with only two rental units and would not be able to take on the additional 28 we have acquired the last two years without the 365Villas system and team. It is easy to use and the customer support is ready to solve any question we have.

Cons

After their latest software update (november 2020) we only miss functionality for group reservations. That is to be able to rent out several units to one customer in one operation instead of one by one reservations. We have communicated this to their team and they will see what is possible in a future release.

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

1. Software functionality 2. Easy implementation 3. Easy to use 4. Fantastic customer service

Jan from Urlaub Hamburg Altes Land

industrie's leading software - A nightmare

It was a nightmare. Nearly every time we received a new deadline when our website should work properly. Deadlines were displaced without clear communications to the customer. Although their product without multilanguage functionality was useless for us and it was definitely not our fault that it was not working, we were supposed to pay nearly the full amount. I have spoken with other customers that are having same problems and these guys are still calling their selves as world's leading solution in that market... That's ridiculous

Pros

- Some employees really tried to help us. - Sales presentation is really good

Cons

- their software especially the WordPress website is not ready to be sold as a product that is working properly. - the WordPress theme is full of bugs - the multilanguage function is not working - most of the time I was writing translations and bug lists - communication with the team was not working. Waiting for feedback for more than a week although there were a lot of problems with our project - always delay in delivering or bug fixing - no confession about their missing delivery of a working product - cooperation partners like Rentals United did not work as promised

Response from 365villas.com

Replied March 2019

97.5% of our reviews are very positive. Here is a copy of the German website Jan Kramer is supposedly so upset about: http://krame22.websites.365villas.com/de/ It's a new theme. We made clear at the start it would take time to deliver everything in German - which we did. After his trial, Mr Kramer confirmed he liked our functionality better than what he could find in Germany or his current PMS and was willing to wait. Mr Kramer is actually upset because he signed up to Rentals United thinking they'd connect to a German channel he wanted. When this turned out otherwise, he demanded refunds from us both. This matter had nothing to do with us. Nonetheless, we still tried to help him. Mr Kramer seems to be a start-up with little activity. He has held the threat of this review over us to try to extort a refund when none is due. We refused to bow to it. He also made many legal threats. None has materialised. Other providers should beware before partnering with Mr Kramer.

Jaco from CTHA

Great software with fast support

Great company to work with with really good software. They "listen" to change requests and their support is great. Highly recommended!

Pros

The management of reservations and bookings is easy and fast. With all the relevant information easy accessible and manageable. The expense manager works excellent to charge property owners for any expenses.

Cons

Nothing really - Obviously there are items we would like added but they do take the proposals seriously and consider amendments / changes.

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

365Villas was more open to assist with the South African market. Overall better software and service.

Reasons for Switching to 365villas

Response from 365villas.com

Replied September 2019

Thank you, Jaco. The reviews from you and your team are greatly appreciated and really motivating. We appreciate your business and are glad to have you as a client. The 365villas Team

CRAIG from Professional Holiday Homes

Excellent Software that continues to improve

It's a one stop shop for us - there is very little that we can't do within the system so we are very happy with it. It's hard to imagine how we coped before we had it. It's an intrinsic part of our business now.

Pros

365 villas provides a full property management solution that allows us to run our holiday rental management company efficiently and effectively. In particular the automated workflow and integration with the website module really is fantastic. Furthermore the ability to integrate automated payments with Stripe to pay out to different property owners is something that no other property management system could do for us.

Cons

The software is not yet mobile responsive and as a result our cleaners find it difficult to use on mobile devices - but I understand the mobile version is coming this month.

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

Had all the features we wanted at a competitive price.

Mark from Avanti Motorhomes

A fantastic system that is working well for motorhome rental booking management

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a very proactive sales account manager and a great ambassador for 365. Technical support was a bit slow in responding at times but overall very good.

Pros

The templates that we were able to bespoke to make usable for a leftfield need. Motorhome rental is not the typical client makeup, but the guys supported us well to look at how we could adapt the system to provide a website and customer booking system that far surpasses the customer experience provided by other competitors

Cons

Check-in and check-out days should be represented on the calendars. Would benefit from having more ability to add custom fields and workflow automation for post booking activity. The ability to capture leads that haven't progressed to a reservation and expressions of interest and set tasks and activities

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

Provided a better front end experience for customers and the integrations into WP templates

Andrea from Aparthotel Mozambique Lda

A product easy to use and complete, an important support for the growth of our company

It has greatly reduced our management work with the syncing tools across multi properties and has improved the quality of the service we offer especially with the availability calendar easily embedded in our webpage

Pros

365villas has fully responded to our needs of management of several properties with different characteristics and in different locations. It is flexible and simple to use, combined with its ability to synchronise each property with the most important channels in the market, either individually with the iCal technology or in bulk, using an accessory service that can be integrated at an additional reasonable cost. The quality of Customer Support is excellent, with an available and competent staff. A special thanks goes to Giorgio, who has followed us from the beginning and who has also welcomed our requests for the development of some specific software features, subsequently implemented promptly by his colleagues. In addition to an excellent product, 365villas staff has the capacity and dynamism needed to respond promptly to the continuous and increasing demands of the sector. Which leaves us satisfied and confident, also considering the possibility for future development of our company. I have no doubt to recommend the product.

Cons

We believe that the optional channel manager service offered by a 365villas partner, which allows linking the properties with the desired channels in bulk could offer more flexible payment terms. At least for us, in Mozambique where a payment of one year in advance is requested; which was, however, under our request, kindly converted into two half-yearly payments and strangely enough no credit cards are accepted by the service provider, so that an expensive EFT shall be done instead.

Brandon from Maggie Valley Rental Homes

Hands down best vacation rental software out there

365 Villas allows me to manage my 5 vacation rentals with minimal effort on my part. Their platform has allowed me to automate everything once the booking is entered. I have been a user since 2016 and literally could not do what I do without their platform. I list on all the popular booking engines as well as take direct booking from my own site. 365 Villas consolidates all my bookings into a single dashboard with daily e-mail reports for check-in’s and outs. I would recommend the 365 platform to anyone looking to make their life easier when it comes to managing their vacation rental property.

Pros

Automated e-mails are sent to my guest a week prior to check in with access info and details, reminders are sent to my housekeepers 1 day before their arrival, follow up e-mails are sent the day after check in and then again a day before checkout with instructions. Days go by when I do not do anything- everything is on autopilot.

Cons

The 365 Villas team is very open to suggestions and improvements. Anything that I have ever wanted and requested was eventually added. No real cons to this software.

Zanneta from RIGAAPARTMENT

Try it and you will never regret

Long story short: I was keeping an eye on 365villas property management software for 3 years. It was hard decision to start using vacation rental management software knowing that it could be way behind in properties management comparing to hotel field. When I knew that a trusted professional from hotel field start working where I decided to go ahead. Support team, it all because of you! It was not love from from sign, I had to give it a time and write dozen of emails to support team, expecting anwers in seconds. Guys from support were strong enough to handle my preassure and now I could definitely say that I will not change this PMS to any other. If you relax, give it a time and remember that vacation rentals software are young in comparison to hotel than 365villas is definitely the best to try. Latest update is simply brilliant!

Pros

New software update is just fabulous! Price is very competitive

Cons

Previously in 2017 support was not great, good that ts has improved significantly

Liselore from SHWAY BV

Best PMS I have ever used

Pros

It's super well structured, super detailed and very simple to use.

Cons

Have nothing yet that I do not like, the things that I needed provided the team when I mentioned it!

Reasons for Switching to 365villas

I needed a more various PMS.

Susanne from AstburyFormentera

Bookings Processing and Confirmation

I have been using the software now going into my fourth year. Whenever I have been unsure of anything, it has been easy to seek training, either from my own team or through 365 Villas. There has been continual improvement of the interface and functionality is always added to make my job easier.

Pros

The booking entry system is very easy to learn, understand and to use. The training given to me was simple due to the clean and clear navigability of the interface. The booking system and template management is multilingual and because we are dealing with clients from many different countries it makes the output much clearer for the client even if the user does not understand the language. There is also a multi currency feature which is very important to us, this is always accurate and easy to use. Clients details are stored in the database, so it makes it much quicker to send a confirmation to the repeat clients, as their information is pre-populated on booking entry when you type their name. When processing a booking it is easy to add ad hoc services. If services are used regularly it is also very simple to store this data for quick selection whilst adding the booking. Amending bookings is very quick and accurate, the amendments can then be either sent to the client or not, which is a very good feature. Attachments can be pre-uploaded and send to the client on the booking confirmation. The booking confirmation template is easily amendable, which is especially useful when you want to send the client some specific comments.

Cons

If any problems occur, such as with the multi currency calculation, the software has always been reprogrammed by the 365 Villas team very quickly. Wherever there is room for improvement on the booking entry screens in terms of layout the 365 Villas team has always worked with us to make constructive changes. There are very few areas of criticism and perhaps this is not even worth mentioning, but the units field on the services dropdown is set to maximum of 30 and very occasionally it would be useful, if we could select more units. One other area, where perhaps an improvement could be made is the management of adults, children and infants, whereby there is separate field for infants. On the booking confirmation the adults and children are not differentiated, for example 2 adults and 1 child will display as 3 people. It would be very helpful to break this down into adults and children (and infants). However, these kinds of improvements are always possible and the team at 365 Villas are always proactive in working with us on such issues.

Peter from Luxe Experiences LLC

365villas Fits Like A Glove. Look no further.

We are an owner-operated portfolio of branded properties. Prior to selecting 365villas, we expected to triple our growth in 2020. We will far exceed these growth goals. 365villas is strategically and operationally foundational to our growth strategy. We are now planning to acquire 2 to 3x more properties over the business goals for 2020.

Pros

I typically do write reviews. They earned this excellent review. On a scale of 0-10 stars. 1. The People at 365. 12 stars. 2. Intuitive ease of use. 12 stars. 3. Functionality. 9.5 stars. 4. API Integration. 13 stars. 5. 3rd Party Partners. 12 stars. My wife and I knew nothing about on-boarding an enterprise software system. I barely use MS Office. We dove in and started learning. Put the time in. Don't gloss over anything. Learn it in the order they direct you to learn it. Don't skip ahead. Decide to be a power user. Every day we reach a new milestone. Every day our business gets smarter. Easier to operate. We were closing bookings a week I believe. This was less than 15 days ago. We are not power users...yet. However... at every daily milestone we get so excited thinking we might be. Haha.

Cons

To articulate what I like least about the 365villas would not be of value to your purchase decision. They are tiny nits.

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

In retrospect, I got lucky. It was a gut feeling. All players have a good pitch, demo. Now 15 days into 365villas, I'm glad I trusted it. 365villas is a DIY icloud -based system, so it is a brief yet very dedicated commitment to onboard. Plan on having a five or so calls with the support team during this onboarding time... They always knew what, where, and how you needed help. Over the next hour, they redirect your efforts around them. Lastly, their software support team is intellectually and smart, proactive, and sincere. I suspect their internal corporate culture is healthy. Self-empowering much like their software. I feel their people are happy and proud to be apart of it. To properly qualify this review in your minds, I don't write many reviews. They deserve this. Every single word of it.

Chris from Down South Holidays

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reliable and easy to use

It's been a very positive experience using 365villas for the last three years. We started off managing just two properties and have expanded to now have 19. Our individual owners all seem happy with the clarity and accuracy of the monthly reporting and, as holiday home managers, we are confident that the software will still be a good fit for us as we continue to grow.

Pros

I really like the booking calendar and guest information interface that is easy to use and visual from all devices when I'm away from the office. From a financial control point of view, it's great to be able to open up a guest's profile and see all the expenses and details in one place, plus be able to add guest and owner charges in a clear and logical way. Great that you can also set up default expenses to appear automatically without having to manually add them each time. Lots of time-saving options with this software that has been carefully designed.

Cons

My least favourite part of the software is the way it generates an owner statement without the name of the property on it. This may not be an issue for users with one or two houses, but we manage close to 20 properties and it takes extra time for us to rename each downloaded file.

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

365villas was the best choice for us because it's good value for money and we like the clear and logical interface which is very easy for our whole team to use. We needed software we could use across all mobile devices and this ticked that box very well.

Reasons for Switching to 365villas

Our previous software was not tailored enough for the short-stay holiday home rental market in so many ways and it was not compatible at the time with any of our Apple-based office technology. 365villas was like a breath of fresh air when we gave it a trial run.

Jim from Evergreen Gems

Short term Vacation Rental Property Management Software Solution

Bottom line - We have about 9 months experience with the team and product. While the learning curve has been significant, I wouldn't change my decision to go with 365Villas. Modular and scalable pricing of a full functionality product like this is rare. Your not going to find something better if your business is young, small but is going to grow. A key learning - While I'm a computer and software expert, my partners are not. The business and product is complex so there is a need for a product subject matter expert. That's me. Don't make the mistake of not having/growing one of your own.

Pros

Maybe the most important thing I can provide a reader are my credentials - I'm a EE/CS and Harvard Business School grad with 30 years of experience as VP of Engineering of both small and large Silicon Valley Computer companies. I have spent the last 10 years developing software on my own, aka writing my own code. Managing a family owned Vacation Rental Property business is my third career. Pluses - the product is quite modular and the only product in the market place that is priced that way. This is not an easy thing to do as a developer, so I'm impressed to start off. This modularity allows a small family firm like ours to add features as we develop the skills to make use of them, aka we don't pay for things we don't use until we are ready. As a developer myself, I've come to know the support group. They have been exceptional. Product Quality is very good and getting better as feedback from users like me helps improve the product. Breadth of Functionality - The developers are regularly introducing features that continue to flesh out the functionality of the product.

Cons

Training materials - there is quite a bit of written and hands-on training material available, but the learning curve is still quite steep. Having an exceptional and responsive Support team has been instrumental in supplementing the available materials as we learn. No Mobile version. You have to use a computer. It is my understanding that the introduction of a mobile client is imminent. Responding to Guests in a timely fashion is a key part about this business. One is not always in front of ones computer.

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

If you don't know after reading the above, I can't help you. :-)

Ciara from Apad Apartments

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent vacation rental software!

We work with 365Villas every day, allowing us an outstanding connection with Aribnb, Bookingcom, HomeAway and many other OTA's and channel manager. Extremely easy to use with different business models and accounts. A full vacation rental business manager in one place. From business website with all properties and details, project manager software, customer relationship management: external and internal bookings, housekeeping, check in, up-sales, marketing, payments, refunds and other. This software has improved over the time with our feedback and observations, is gratifying how 365 Villas team takes into consideration our user experiences and observations making our business better. It's a highly recommended tool for hoteliers, vacation rental host, serviced apartments, property managers and hostels.

Pros

- Easy to use - Excellent connections with the OTA's and website - Every update and software improvement make your day to day business easy to manage - Time saver during booking, cancelations, changes and other - Excellent with payments and refund processes - Main website and business website is user friendly - Good communication over emails

Cons

- No mobile app available - No support on live chat or phone

Response from 365villas.com

Replied September 2019

Dear Ciara, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to have Apad as a customer. Just to clarify some points: Chat support: Our team mans chat throughout business hours in all continental US and European time zones. If all members are busy, users can leave a message that will be promptly followed up on. (You may not recall, but our logs show a near-daily chat interaction with you for several weeks when you first came to our platform.) Phone support can be scheduled and is free and unlimited to new users. Existing users can always request to schedule a call-back and we will always accommodate this whenever an email response is unlikely to suffice. Mobile platform: Our system is 'mobile-friendly' and is widely used on mobile phones by our users. A fully purpose-built mobile responsive version of our solution is underway. We believe it will be among the first of the tier-one providers with a comprehensive platform to have such a solution for mobile.

Elizabeth from Bayside Cottages

Best Solution for Our Lodging Businesses!

AWESOME. Just great. Sure, a couple things could be improved, but 365 is head and shoulders above all of the competition. They have a useful, modern product and a helpful, responsive staff. We are very grateful to have found them.

Pros

There are so many great things about 365. I did a TON of research on different CRM options before settling on 365villas. We are a 14-unit vacation cottage business, and for us 365 was the best by far. They are a breath of fresh air. 365villas does all the things that you'd expect of a modern lodging CRM: calendar sync, online booking from your website, billing, contracts, email management and automation, promotion codes, etc. It is set up with automation and simplification in mind. Many competing companies look shiny and new on their sales website, but the feel and function of the user experience is straight out of the '90s. Not so with 365villas, which operates and feels completely modern, both for the business owner and the guest/customer. Another common pitfall that I discovered with other CRMs is that hidden fees appear only after you are well into your trial. It's common to charge fees for calendar sync or channel bookings, although these fees aren't mentioned in the sales process. Thankfully, 365villas has been completely above-board. While not cheap, it is reasonably priced and what you see is what you get. The simple channel calendar sync is included in the price. Works great for us! Most of all, I'm impressed by the people at 365villas. They respond quickly & thoughtfully to questions. They consistently show willingness to engage - and actually solve! - issues we mention. They clearly care and keep working to improve. Thank you, 365villas team!

Cons

I've heard that a QuickBooks sync and an app/better mobile experience are on the way. We are very much looking forward to both. Hopefully the sync solves our long-time (from way before 365) headache of having to manually associate income to the correct cottage within QuickBooks. For us, two improvements would be of tremendous benefit: 1. I wish that there were a good way to handle group bookings! We get plenty of groups booking multiple cottages under one reservation. In the current system, a family group renting 5 cottages must sign 5 different (nearly identical) contracts, pay 5 deposits, pay 5 final payments, get 5 sets of automated emails, etc. 2. Payment collection could improve. We typically receive bookings months in advance, so we take a deposit upfront and a final payment before arrival. 365 automates this, which is great! However, if somebody books a cottage for next Tuesday, the same deposit and first payment are still automatically charged separately. There is no way to customize the individual guest's payment schedule. Payment collection would also be hugely improved if 365 stored the guest's credit card number so that we could manually charge it upon their departure. Guests expect you to store their card and run it when they check out, as hotels do, and most guests are confused by the fact that they have to give us their credit card twice.

Ben from Astbury Formentera LTD

These are the people to work with!..... 365 software has helped us transform our business

We have been able to drive the business forward using this software. Our time has been freed up to spend on other areas of our business. The module reduces day to day administration (IN A BIG WAY!). Our clients have never once complained or objected to any of the output or automatic emails which use clever substitution codes that create bespoke emails.

Pros

We are a company of 35 years so we know a thing or two about processing reservations. For such a multi-faceted solution, this package is very easy to use and understand. Bookings are quick to enter and amend, and payment tracking is highly accurate. The user interface is clean and clear. Properties can be managed together, or individually so the package works for larger companies as well. Pricing, minimum stay, arrival days can be set within the season bandings and these parameters can be set for all properties or individual properties. Correspondence (general emails as well as auto-generated emails) are tagged the corresponding booking. The auto-generated output saves us hours (every day), and customers are kept reliably informed about the status of their booking, so our office now runs more smoothly. The system is multilingual and multi-currency, but simple to navigate and employ (we use both, daily). Reporting and accounting modules are accurate and useful. There is functionality that you would never think could be useful, but in time this comes to make sense and brings more productivity. The customer service is excellent, as and when issues may arise or if bespoke changes are required, the team are quick to act or can suggest intuitive work-arounds.

Cons

Some software update bugs can cause the odd glitch, but these are minor and are quickly fixed. The search and booking on-line software is not multilingual (yet) although I understand this is functionality that may come in time.

August 2016

Kieren from Mountain Plus

August 2016

Great software, even better service and responsiveness

I spent a lot of time going through various options for my small property management company, trawling through reviews and watching demos. 365villas was decided upon as the best option for me in particular for the all inclusive package available, including website, customer management/reservation system, booking platform, and importantly channel manager. The website is a Wordpress template, with the possibility to add on plug ins as required. At this stage, we have not added any plug ins as the base offering is complete and covers our needs. It is however good to have an experienced support team there to advise and further develop the site in the future. Each property has it's profile and booking form, and the recently updated photo gallery looks good and works well. The reservation system covers all bases for me at this stage, and the automated processes have already saved me a number of hours in admin time. In particular creating quotes and rental agreements is very quick and easy once the templates have been set up. The channel manager link works well, any issues here have tended to be between the channel manager and the channels themselves - the link from 365villas to Rentals United is good.

Pros

Ease of use, quick to set up, and clearly understandable. I am by no means a tech genius, and have easily set everything up myself with support from 365villas when required. I have asked for a number of changes and tweaks to the software to suit my needs, or to enhance existing functionalities. Each request has been quickly and efficiently responded to, and in general changes are made with little fuss. I have also requested a small number of paid development tasks, specific to my needs, which have been accepted and completed at a very reasonable cost.

Cons

Some non-core functionalities could be further developed, such as certain aspects of the reporting and accounting modules, but to reiterate my above point, the team is constantly working on development and open to user suggestions.

Mike from Playa Breeze

Glad To Be Onboard With 365

As a small property management company with an outdated website and a reservation system we wanted to modernize and update in order to attract more business and grow our overall business if desired. Along with a local web designer we created a new website and began an intensive search for a reservation software company. Our team of three, two of whom had experience with vacation software companies, searched for a company that would best meet our needs. After several weeks we narrowed our choice to two companies, one of which was 365 Villas. We then signed up for a 30 day trial with both companies to see how they performed side by side. We received live training and online tutorials from both companies keeping a completely open mind from the beginning. It was a lot of information to absorb especially demoing and training with two companies at the same time. In a short time it became evident to all three of us that 365 Villas was our best option. 365's integration with our own website along with the outstanding customer support and training we received from them made 365 the clear choice. In addition, cost, although not the primary concern, was more favorable with 365 and provided us with more included features at a lower annual cost. As we became more familiar and comfortable with 365's layouts and features we found a few minor details that didn't work quite as well as we had hoped. These were not critical and dealt more with visual presentation of 365 calendars on our own website than any thing technical but we decided to contact 365 anyway. We didn't expect much of a response but we immediately received a reply stating that they had looked at our website, concurred with our comments and had already requested that their designers see what they could. A day later, our requested changes had been made. 365 has given us all of the features and support we need to improve our service to our guests meanwhile simplifying and automating many of our own daily communication and bookkeeping tasks. There are many features that we have not begun to use yet but as we continue to learn, we feel that 365 will continue to provide us with all of the tools (and then some) to improve our own services. In an age where customer support and service are nonexistent, 365 has demonstrated a real interest in communicating with, responding to and in fact partnering with us to make our business better. Thank you 365!

Response from 365villas.com

Replied October 2016

Dear Mike, We are delighted to have you as a client. We know we were competing us against Lodgix. We have a great respect for their platform. We strive to match them with comprehensive feature functionality, but surpass on ease-of-use and cost-benefit. More generally, as you have kindly indicated, we believe servicing our clients and doing what we can to respond to their unique challenges and needs is the most important thing we can do for them; and that's what we'll continue to do for you. We tremendously appreciate your thoughtful review and look forward to ongoing collaboration with you and Playa Breeze. The 365 Team

Frans from CTHA

A cut above the rest

We considered, and used many other solutions over the years, and 365villas truly stand out above the rest.

Pros

Extremely comprehensive and user friendly. Catering for all aspects of vacation rental. Ability to accommodate tailored custom features based on our specific needs i.e. complete new integration of payment gateway. Frequent enhancements to expand features and improve overall functionality. Customer orientated and great support.

Cons

very little not to like - all suggestions for added functionality and features are considered

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

365villas had much better website templates, very user friendly backoffice, and were willing to integrate a custom payment gateway based on our needs

Response from 365villas.com

Replied September 2019

Thank you, Frans, we enjoy working with your team and we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Yes, for obvious reasons, we cannot code everything we are asked for, but we give all good ideas as much consideration as we can, and do try to act on most of them. The 365villas Team

David from Hays Holidays

A very strong player in the marketplace

Our business manages vacation rental properties on behalf of property owners. 365Villas gives us a robust platform to integrate all of our operations, and works well with third-party tools that we value. It's been a tremendous boost in the organization of our company using their platform, and our guests and clients have consistently been happy with the UX they are exposed to, as well.

Pros

We've been working with 365V for approximately 1 year now, and have been very impressed with them from the beginning. While there were some bumps getting started, and some points that needed to be worked out between our systems and their integrations, they have since made massive upgrades and improvements in their platform, and it has been a fantastic user experience. Automated messages work very well, booking management is easy, and their integrations with powerful channel management and yield management tools work very well to dramatically improve our operations. I also appreciate that they operate on a per-property that gradually scales down, which I find is far easier to absorb into the growth of business.

Cons

At this point, and with their recent upgrade, we are very happy with the platform and I cannot find any specific points that I feel are any better addressed by any other provider. It could conceivably be better if some of the more robust systems (like channel management and yield management) were wholly-encompassed in the platform - rather than being third-party integrations - but having worked with another PMS prior that did have this, the way that 365Villas does it IS far more effective.

benni from phuketdirect.com

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software with built in accounting

Great program and software that has it all and could do about anything. Highly recommended!

Pros

The accounting is great and helps a lot to keep track of income. Reminders and calendar settings are also clean and easy to use. Using the product for over 1 year now and very happy with it and it's functionality. Lots of tools to help with emailing, marketing, accounting etc... Pricing is also reasonable compared to others. I would definitely pick 365 based on the price and functionality compared to other programs.

Cons

Get a lot of error notices about calendars not syncing. If a booking is cancelled through any platform, it will not open the calendar in 365 and you need to manually cancel it to open the calendar. Booking.com is famous for high amount of cancallation so you need to really keep on top of it or else your calendars will remain closed and will prevent you from receiving any new bookings. Customer service is ok but its almost impossible speak to someone for some quick questions, their phone numbers goes straight to voicemail. You need to send an email and wait for a response. Sometimes I like to just call and get the answer right away versus wait a day for reply. They also use Rentals United as their CM (channel manager) and you have to use them if you want a CM, you don't have the option to pick your preferred CM and I personally don't like Rentals United which is why I don't use their CM. This could be the only reason I change software in the future if I decide to use CM

Elizabeth from Taos Goji LLC

365villas

The program has saved us tons of time and work and has freed us up to spend more quality time with guests. The automated emails are wonderful. The system sends out payment reminders, welcome emails, emails to remind guests to rate the lodgings and to report anything that can be improved upon.

Pros

We are a small lodge with thirteen cabins. Before signing up with 365villas, we had to spend hours responding to inquiries and bookings with emails, rental agreements and directions. The 365villas have automatic email templates, easy to use price adjustments for seasonal differences and a separate sign in for cleaning staff to see the schedule. In addition, you can integrate the 365 villas booking system into your web calendar. If you don’t yet have a website you can easily build one using the 365villas template. Employing the 365villas system for your bookings is like going from using a typewriter to computer.

Cons

The program is cumbersome and time consuming to build. It also has a fairly steep learning curve for those not so co outer literate. The subscription only allows for one free virtual training session with 365villas staff. A customer mostly has to learn the system by using instructional videos. The training session generally takes place early on during the learning curve when it’s hard to know what questions to ask. A subscriber is able to ask any email questions but the staff is located in Spain so emails are not always timely due to the time difference.

Vicki from Down South Holidays

Smart and Innovative Software System

When we were looking for a better software system to handle our small portfolio of short-stay holiday houses, each with a different owner and pricing structure, a priority was to find something that was easy to use, reliable, and clever. 365 Villas is all this and more! The initial set-up process was unbelievably easy and straightforward. The 365 Villas system is very intuitive and adaptable and the staff are very friendly and quick to help with any questions or concerns. Adding tariffs, seasons, special pricing, additional charges, unique commissions and booking fees is a breeze. We love the monthly reporting feature for property owners that allows us to provide an accurate breakdown of all rent, commissions, and property related expenses. Owners can also log-in to view how their property is performing and access their running expense reports at any time. It only took one person just a couple of days to set up our whole business on 365 Villas!! Honestly, it's so easy to use you may not need much help from the 365 Villas steam but it's great to know they are there and, although they operate in a different timezone to Western Australia, they will always get back to you with tips and advice. The easy-to-view booking calendars are so intuitive. For example, you have the option of hovering over a shaded section of the calendar to see the guest's name or clicking on it to be taken to the guest booking itself and drill down into the booking details if needed. We love the automated email reminders about guest arrivals and departures, as well as the ability to tailor templates for sending guest arrival emails or sending notifications to cleaners via email etc. Most importantly, this software really works in terms of maintaining accurate booking calendars across multiple properties with multiple owners and it also handles the accounting side of the business very well. In summary, this is a fantastic all-in-one property management package. It was just what we were looking for and we are very pleased we have found it!

Pros

It's an all-in-one package that handles bookings across multiple properties as well as handles accurate monthly reporting requirements for multiple owners.

Cons

Minor issue but it would be great if the filtering-by-date function could be changed from the American system to the Australian eg. dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy.

Lory from WaileaEkahiVillage.com

Easy to use, does it all and best of all, I got my free time back!

My husband and I have a small portfolio (9 condos currently)of rental condos on Maui. For our first years we were cutting and pasting emails, doing quotes by hand, updating multiple calendars and keeping excel spreads that were too hard to read. Everything was manual. We both had full-time jobs elsewhere too and we begin to wonder why we did this all. We then found Dave and 365villas.com. Wow, what a change for us. We could now have all of our inquires funnel into one system. If my husband or I responded to a quote request the quote was right there - we could both see it in the cloud. Spread sheets were gone! So was manually updating multiple calendars. Our time to manage the business was slashed - and as long as we had an internet connection we could access all of our needed information to run the business. Almost 3 full years with 365Villas.com and they continue to add bells and whistles to their software. The customer service team and developers are responsive and care. They worked with us when we came up with some suggestions and shortly thereafter the suggestion was an added feature. Dave and his team have been great to work with and we have been able to make vacation rentals a true business vs hobby. We are truly working smarter and not longer. Thank you Dave and the team at 365villas.com!

Pros

Quotes are created instantly but you can personalize them (and other email templates) before sending.

Cons

I love the embedded calendars and other widgets, but wish we had a little more editorial control about the colors and style.

Yolandi from Cape Town Holiday Apartments

Best property management software

It has been a pleasure working with 365villas from day one. They provided the entire team with online training till everyone was happy and fully understood the software. Always available when you need assistance. They continue to monitor every users needs to insure they keep on building the system to be the best it can be.

Pros

I love everything about 365 Villas. Having everything in one place - from reservation, owner statements, maintenance to housekeeping. We have been through so many other software but just never could get everything under one. 365 Villas has made property management so much easier.

Cons

There is honestly nothing I can say I do not like about this software.

Reasons for Switching to 365villas

None of the systems we used had everything under one especially when it came to housekeeping and maintenance.

Response from 365villas.com

Replied September 2019

Dear Yolandi, Thank you for your thoughtful review and for taking the time. User satisfaction is our purpose for being. If we have a user who is unhappy due to something within our control, then we're definitely not happy either and we will always do our best to remedy things. Your review is especially gratifying as we know that yours is quite a large operation with a big team of people using both our PMS and our integrated website solution, and you and your team are therefore quite rightly demanding professionals. We value your business and thank you again for your review. The 365villas Team

John from NisekoBoutiques

This Software company wants your business and go out of their way to make their product work for you

I have nothing but praise for the 365villas experience. My initial inquiries were about changing over from an existing property management software which was doing a pretty good job but had a few significant holes that put it behind the 8 ball. I spent a lot of time researching this company, 365villas, and many of its competitors on this site, Capterra, and although it wasn't the first choice (visually and without trialling), everything that I required in a software was available. When I trialled 365, that was when it really shone through. The customer service staff were very attentive, the introductory training was extremely beneficial but the real kicker was that the channel management and iCal sync functionalities were exactly as they have been detailed on the site. There were some small functions that I felt were extremely beneficial from my company and 365 were able to provide assurances that these functions could be added if given enough lead time. It is been two months since I initially signed up and both of these functionalities will go live next month and at no additional cost to me. Something that I had noticed when researching the various companies and options was that many neglected accounting and owner reports. These are fantastic within the 365 platform and many of my owners have commented that it's a breath of fresh air together to login and see everything as is and see total transparency in the business of the holiday accommodation. The other area of this company that I was impressed with was the website building capabilities using WordPress. I have a new website about to go live which is fully dynamic and functioning with not only my own bookings, but big companies and OTA's that I could only dream about being part of in the past. I will see ultimately over the next four months all the benefits of the system. We are coming into our high season and already the automatically generated emails are doing their job, new inquiries are able to pay as expected and the reports been produced on a daily basis of far exceeded the expectation of my guests service staff. I can see this company going from strength to strength, the focus on assisting new business such as my own is second to none.

Pros

Functionality, language capabilities, multi-currencies, email chain records, reports

Cons

Load time, some navigational clunkiness

Michela from Helloguest Ltd

Great Software for Vacation rental!

Pros

We use 365 Villas every day in our business, it`s very easy to use and it has improved over the years. It's a highly recommended software for vacation rental host &serviced apartments. Main website and business website is user friendly too.

Cons

There are items we would like added/modify to service more individual property managers and we hope they take our feedback on board and consider more individual changes in the future.

Response from 365villas.com

Replied September 2019

Dear Michela, Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure having Hello Guest in London as a client using our Property Management Software, integrated Wordpress website platform and channel manager. As your company was selectively invited to participate in our free-of-charge VIP User Program, you have special entitlements that can help address your comments. You are able to give formal feedback on our roadmap, which will receive higher priority, and you have four free developer hours per year you can use to ask us to do customized work for you, should you choose. That said, we value feedback from ALL users and are always willing to consider a good idea and act on it in the context of competing demands from our user base at large. Where good ideas are not necessarily a priority for our broader user community, we are also happy to provide a quote for commissioned work where we can. Thanks, The 365villas Team

Kristen from Island Time Vacation Rentals

Customer services makes all the difference here

Efficiency! A beautiful website, which I can control. Website linked to system.

Pros

1 program for all reservations, inquiry, administration and my website is very efficient. Connections between properties even if they have slight differences (compared to other systems which must be input villa by villa for example) is handy. Customer Service is really the key positive point. I'm sure other systems are just as comprehensive but we have always received fast and prompt responses to any query. My contact, really knows the system inside out and always has a simple solution or an easy 'work around'. Particularly on our website; we were quite demanding about the perfection of our website and many minor points were addressed clearly and promptly by Customer support representative with support from the IT team, at times even finding solutions to questions that hadn't been asked before. I am so very pleased with how it turned out.

Cons

It is a little overwhelming in the beginning! Trying to use the system without the trainings can lead to doing things the long way round and missing out on some functionality. However, once I took just the first of three free trainings with Customer support representative, I was ready to go! There are a few details that I wish were different, I do feel suggestions of users are considered by the company (I have heard that some things I have asked about are common questions and solutions being created)

Steve from House Down South

Such an improvement

Short term property management is a time consuming business. Therefore any efficiency gains enable us to spend more time on marketing our houses to increase sales. 365Villas has provided us with a number of efficiency gains but still provides accuracy and valuable summary financial information for tax purposes. Their well earned professinal approach rubs off on us giving guests and owners a feeling they are being managed by competent professionals.

Pros

• Automated messaging saves a lot of time and gives guests the impression they are being treated with a personal touch and are very much on our radar. • The accounting features minimise time spent on calculating tax amounts and provide comfort that owner expenses are all accounted for. • P & L statements provide useful information for snapshots of expense and seasonal trends used to trim the business. • Owner statements save so much time compared to my previous software. • Calendar functions allow quick assessment of payment status, enable quick notes to be made and I can work out availability for each property at a glance. • The program has many very useful tools which I use frequently such as the payment manager, bookings sheet, email templates and many more. • There is now well located online help resources to explain how things work or what a particular feature does.

Cons

• There are some small flaws, such as the need for more obvious cancellation notifications, that don’t impact the overall use of the product.

Mark from Apad Apartments

365villas review

Overall, the software works well, saves us time and allows us to give a good experience to the guests.

Pros

It covers almost all areas of our business from website, to OTAs, to guest communications, to housekeeping and accounting. It is easy to use and with a good deal of configurability. Also integrates well with PriceLabs.

Cons

As with most things, there are some weaker areas. I'd say these are analytics and capturing a breakdown of booking financials from OTAs

Response from 365villas.com

Replied September 2019

Hi Mark, Thanks for your review. Under General Features in your account, see Other Special Features >> Performance Analytics. This feature area is replete with functionality, including the OTA financials, plus a host of analytics and Key Performance Indicators for your own business performance, all presented in a professionally designed GUI with lots of filters and viewing modes such as linear charts, bar charts, pie charts, tables and more. Regarding the breakdown of booking financials from OTA's, because different OTA's handle this differently, this is a challenge. Currently, the system affords users control to make any adjustments they need to reflect their channel commissions in their account. There are also specific features you can employ to make this process more seamless. We are also pleased to inform you our developers have largely automated the process of capturing the financial breakdowns of the various channels and this will be deployed next week. The 365villas Team

Donna from Southern Coast Escapes

Extensive System & Fantastic Support

Pros

The software is so extensive. There are so many ways to update housekeeping reports or review your bookings. My Owners love receiving automated emails to say they have a new booking. Properties can be added easily. Rates & minimum stays can easily be inputted. I had a bookkeeper come over & advise if I would have to use another accounting system like MYOB to keep all of my accounts in order. She was very impressed by the 365 accounting package & just gave me a few pointers on how to improve what I was already doing - saving me huge amounts of time if I had to also add entries into MYOB. They are also constantly improving & adding with user suggestions & requirements. They so genuinely want to be the best at what they do & I believe they already are! The customer service is also amazing at 365. I was a little hesitant about joining with 365 initially as I live in Australia - however, my account Manager & trainer is absolutely fantastic & quickly responds to my every email & our training sessions are very helpful & informative. No question is ever too hard or too feeble - I feel fully supported in a successful relationship with 365 who I truly believe want me to succeed in every way. Thank you & the Support Team for all the assistance I have had thus far & look forward to learning even more.

May 2016

Kris from DayStar Properties

May 2016

The future of vacation rental management

Great software and great company! I work in consulting and development for online businesses and have built and configured a variety of websites and software for businesses in the VR industry. So needless to say I have worked with a lot of different software companies and it's usually the same thing. Most software companies give you a free website and then try to charge you monthly for stuff that is normally free to the tech savvy, like Google analytics, sitemaps etc. That hasn't been the case with 365. I found 365villas while doing research for a decent size management company with 80 beachfront condos in my area that was looking to revamp after about 4 years with Streamline. I'm mainly a web developer, so as soon as a software company requires you to use their "provided" website, you know there are going to be limitations if the CMS is not built on open source software. With 365 I was able to build a fully customized site that the company could retain full control of their site and not lose the 10 years of backlinks that they had already gained. Just keep in mind that good automation requires good data input. The idea is to have automatic bookings made across your own site and major platforms without calendar conflicts. But once the data is in, it's in. We are 4 months into the project now and had our website and properties online within the first couple weeks thanks to the staff at 365. I'm currently setting up the companies Rentals United Channel Manager; another tedious automation that is well worth it. Right now we have our properties live on 5 channels and awaiting approval for 7 more this week. Several other businesses in my area have seen what I've set up so far on 365 and are making the move as well. This coming week I'll be moving the vacation rentals division for our local Century 21 off of Kigo and over to 365. I'm sure I will be recommending this software to many VR companies for some time to come. I would have to be really impressed by some new software to recommend anyone else. Which brings me to my last point and summary. There are a lot of options out there, but I see 365 as the one that is looking forward to the future. When I talk to the staff they actually listen to input and Instead of "that's how it is" from 365, I hear "why not". That's the kind of ambition you want from a software company if you plan to keep ahead of technology, otherwise what is great software now will be dated in 2 years.

Vanessa from Cool Bali Villas

5 stars aren't enough - the most comprehensive system you will find

I am a property owner and manager in Indonesia and have been using Lodgify for the past 2 years. I am now looking to grow my business from 10 properties to 20. I needed to find a reservation system that can handle my growing business, have a booking plug in for my new website, be able to have owner expenses and income reports and handle multi currencies. I looked at someone - the rudest person I have ever met in my business life. Kigo - expensive on-boarding and monthly costs and limited owner reporting. booking synch - expensive on-boarding and plug in not easy to use for my own website. I then found 365 Villas. The first email I sent was responded to in less than an hour. Since then we have worked through the many challenges I have thrown at them with regard to charging guests in multi currencies and with owners reports in another currency. The customer service is AMAZING. Instead of a demo you sign up for a 2 week free trial, which is the best way to understand the system. Throughout the system are help and advice buttons which make all areas easy to understand and customise. The import facility for bookings is easy to use, you can upload historical and live bookings in minutes. The automated emails within the reservation system are excellent as is the facility to send automated quotes whilst you are asleep. There is a direct marketing area within the system so no need to outsource to another provider. Properties are easy to set up and you can chose to use Rentals United as your channel manager. Owners have their own login and can see their bookings, expenses and payments. 365 Villas also put me in touch with a payment merchant who is helping me to find a better solution for my multi currency payments. I cannot emphasise enough how helpful the team at 365Villas are. The system is comprehensive, inexpensive and easy to use. Just brilliant.

Pros

Comprehensive, easy to use and inexpensive. The customer service is exceptional. Extremely easy to change from my current system to this one.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like.

Jary from DRlistings

Excellent Software

I have had a phenomenal experience. For more than 2 years I have been using the program everything has been going well and improving.

Pros

The ease with which I can use the software is what I like most.

Cons

At first I didn't really like the calendar form but then it was improved.

Response from 365villas.com

Replied September 2019

Dear Jary, Thanks for your kind words. Yes, earlier this year, we built again entirely from scratch our All Properties Calendar. We spent close to 6 months on this, and we appreciate you mentioning it. General feedback across the board from our users has been wonderful. Even large agents can easily see all their properties on a single page, filter any combination of properties and other info they wish, rapidly scroll through dates and customize default views, dimensions, and other settings. You can click on any dates you wish to instantly block, book, produce a quote, change rates, or make notes in a booking. We've woven much of our Reservation Manager logic into the calendar, effectively making it a self-contained reservation manager for those who prefer to work directly from calendars. Our goal was to make this one of the industry's very best All Property Calendars. We believe we've done that, but the innovation will always continue! Regards, The 365villas Team

Hernan from Ammos Vacation Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great value for your money

Coming from a frustrated previous experience with another provided, we were in the search for a better fit for our company. After interviewing and trying 365Villas, we were very satisfy with their attention to our concerns. We are very happy and proud to see how the system has developed in what it has become today a very comprehensive system.

Pros

Ease of use; we were up and running within days. It is a very comprehensive system, yet very user friendly. I love the fact that menu bar is structured in a department like menu; so you have your reservations menu; your accounting, your marketing and so forth... I also like that ever since we signed up 3 years ago, they have constantly updating their system and offering more capabilities.

Cons

Once you do the on-boarding it's a bit hands off with customer support in the sense that all communication must be done via email unless you paid for a call. They are very responsive always returning concerns within 48hs. Also would like for owner's portal to be able to access the link for details on each reservations like we user have.

Jacqueline from Las Flores Properties

Great Service, Software and Ease of Use

We have grown substantially since moving from an excel sheet and emails to the 365 Software. In 3 years we went from 15 properties to 35. It is very nice to be confident in the software as you grow, its a nice peace of mind to have, and one more thing to not have to worry about as we increase our revenues and number of apartments.

Pros

I have used 365 Villas over the past 3 years, and could not be more happy with my choice to use them as our core reservation management software. It is easy to use, syncs with many platforms, allows us to have a booking engine on our website, so we can get direct bookings, and the customer service is FANTASTIC! They have adjusted things in the past as they were growing and so were we, to accommodate our needs and they always work with a high level of honestly and respect of their clients.

Cons

The air bnb messaging does not sync yet with the software, but reservations and the two way syncing works great! I believe the messaging feature is coming soon, as 365 is constantly improving the software and options offered.

Vanessa from Cool Bali Villas

Excellent system - With so many features I couldn't live without

Using this system saves me time and it has everything I need to manage my business. You don't need to take all the options available which means you can tailor the system to your own needs. The support team respond very quickly to any questions and are great to talk to.

Pros

The ease of use is excellent. There are so many features that I now take for granted. Setting up a new property takes no time at all. Sending quotes is simple and takes about a minute. The overview calendar lets me see the status of each guests booking in seconds. Housekeepers login is perfect and they can see all the notes about the guests arrival and requests. Automated messages are really useful The owners login can be customised for each owner. Daily reminder of arrivals and departures is great.

Cons

None, it covers everything I need and there are features that I don't use

365Villas had all the features I was looking for at a competitive price

The reporting was lacking

Paul from Ole Solutions Property Management - Andalucia, Spain

I purchased 365 after reading reviews

Firstly, I must say; that if I could have given 365 10 STARS instead of the MAX 5, I would have. Chris Jacobs and the team have been absolutely brilliant in their customer care. They answer easily within 24 hours and mostly within a few hours depending on time difference between the US & Europe. The software for a non techie is pretty good. I have struggled on a few things and I am having a little trouble with getting my clients into the swing of using it but that is where the customer support has been fantastic. After a busy summer, now is the time I am getting to grips with everything. We are probably only using about 20% of its capabilities but the future is bright and I know this software is going to save us so much time, which in turn saves us money. Automation is key to enable us to build our business and try tooffer our guests & clinets the best customer service posible. 365 give us that. Having everything in one place gives us total control, syncronising calendars, taking bookings & payments. I am really looking forward to using the system 100% Please keep up the good work and thanks

Pros

Everything is under one roof. Having templates all set out to use but having the choice to customise is perfect. Administrative tasks are halved and everything is intergrated.

Cons

The learning process seems to take quite a while and the fact that my owners want me to make templates to show them how to use the system causes me more work. It would be nice if 365 provided these. Also, I am not sure if my owners see what I see?

Dianne from Turnkey365

Turnkey365 changed the way we work - for the better

Pros

Ease of use and how the developers thought about all the little things needed when managing properties and calendars

Cons

There are a few features that would suit our needs that are not on the system. Owner logins and blocking is very basic and more 'control' would be great. Reservations - integrating better with Outlook rather than either taking over the emails or not using 365Villas for emails is not enough.

365 Suited our need better

Reasons for Switching to 365villas

Kigo was very outdated and were not helpful or flexible at all. Any issues that needed support took over a month (each!) to fix and the turn around time between emails was like 3 days each

Roman from Laguna Phuket

One year with 365Villas PMS

Pros

Automated booking process, ease of use and wide functionality

Cons

Included analytics and reporting capabilities are quite weak

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

Best one in terms value for money

Response from 365villas.com

Replied September 2019

Dear Roman, Thanks for your review. Our Performance Analytics module is quite new so you may not have seen it yet. Under General Features in your account, see Other Special Features >> Performance Analytics. This feature area is replete with functionality, including OTA performance, plus a host of analytics and Key Performance Indicators for your own business performance, all presented in a professionally designed GUI with lots of filters and viewing modes such as linear charts, bar charts, pie charts, tables and more. Regards, The 365villas Team

Lee from Ezoria

365Villas Review

I have been using 365Villas for the past 7 months daily and although it has a lot of great features, there are a lot of features that could be enhanced and introduced. For example automatically assigning check inns to Check In Officers.

Pros

Property Profile page and being able to store valuable info in there which I use a lot.

Cons

Very slow loading time and hangs a lot or doesn't load and let you log in.

Reasons for Choosing 365villas

I was not the person who chose to purchase the software.

Response from 365villas.com

Replied September 2019

Dear Lee, Thank you for your review. Please feel free to book some further free training with us at your convenience at this link below and we will be delighted to take you through the full breadth and depth of our feature-functionality; and should you have any specific feedback, we'd love to hear it: https://365villas.youcanbook.me/ Login difficulties can only be caused by inputting the wrong user credentials. Regarding loading time, our platform is currently used in over 60 countries, including by many in Cyprus where you are. Reports of any such issues are exceedingly rare and almost always to do with the user's machine, browser cache, or local network. It is likely that your browser's cache is causing you a problem with both of the above issues. Please give your cache a good hard clearing and or try viewing in incognito mode or with a different browser as a test to see the difference. If we can help you further in any way, just let us know. The 365villas Team

Matt from Open Door Vacation Rentals

Simplicity .. Freedom .All In One Location .. & Affordable .

365villas software program is simple to use and a great platform that allows us to maintain everything needed to properly run our business. After one-on-one training/support, the 365villas software has allowed us more time to provide even more one-on-one time with our clients. From start-up to finish, the staff at 365villas made our learning curve short and simple. Going from hand written bookings to their on-line booking keeps us free of double bookings. The 365villas team continues to update their software to benefit everyone. And the simplicity of their system is simply BRILLIANT! As a small vacation rental company based in California, their software has allowed us to add more properties to our portfolio. Starting with 10 properties six months ago, we are happy to say that we now have doubled our inventory. Simplicity ..Freedom .All In One Location .. Affordable .. 365villas is the best software out there.

Pros

Simplicity.....All In One Location..... Constant updates that benefit everyone.

Cons

We have never used any other software platform to maintain our bookings/records. So we do not have any other companies to compare to. Their system is simple to use and very computer operator friendly that we have no cons.

Sascha from JustRent Marbella SL

Great Product!

Very good! Have been a happy customer for years already. One point of improvement; Would appreciate a call once and then to explain new features and developments.

Pros

Functional design and very easy to use.

Cons

If anything that I don't like about this product is that it is not tailored to the Spanish market and its legal necessities. Also, sometimes the interaction with the channel manager creates discrepancies.

More ease of use

Cristina from Hays Holidays

The discovery of the year

In general I'm very happy with the service - as we grow and develop our business the platform is ready to support our needs. Their customer support has been easy to work with in handling particular issues, and we believe we can grow with them.

Pros

Web-based software, so we can access it anywhere we go. It has a very high level of customization so that we can cover the specific needs of our business - it's very easy to add discounts, promotions, and accessory services to increase revenues and manage accounting. I also appreciate that they are constantly working to improve the system, and continually add great new features. Their connectivity with channels has been very reliable, which is something that was faulty in the PMS we upgraded from.

Cons

Sometimes I feel that loading between pages or between functions, the platform is very slow. It's hard to identify if this is particular to the PMS or our internet provider, and I recognize that this is part of having a web-based solution, but it would be great if it was a little faster as we move around.

Frank from Buena Vida Solutions S.L.

Funcional CRM system

overall we are happy with 365villas and we are now exploring more possibilities that the system offers. We can make more use of the system and we will do so. Perhaps we have more comments later, but we can address them to our account managers. Very happy we have personal account managers dealing with our queries. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !!

Pros

All our data can be centralized and most of the business can be dealt with from on platform. This is very handy and saves time.

Cons

Not being flexible enough with creating contracts. For example, changing the format of the contract, per client as not always we can work with the same contract. Also we would like to be able to choose between a contract with prices and one without prices if for example a booking is added through a third party channel like Airbnb. Then we want to create a contract through 365, but without prices.

Fred from Atelier do Sul Communication design

Personal use and business

From my point of view as a personal user and from our clients point of view, 365 Villas saves hours and hours of administrative time and increases bookings at the blink of an eyelid

Pros

I had used 365Villas for a couple of years for personal use for a family property that I rent out to the vacation market and have since used in my design communication business where we also develop web solutions for clients of many areas of business but including vacation rentals. Its now our Only professional recommendation.

Cons

As an owner, using the software personally and for our clients, we still need a good App solution but this is on the cards. 365Villas has made some great progress in the last couple of years making the Control Panel more user friendly and I’m sure the App will be with us soon, being part of this overall progress.

Samantha from Precision Property Services

Great Tool For Housekeeper

365villas allows me to schedule my cleanings with flexibility if it's necessary. I am able to see how long I have in between guests in the off season.

Pros

The owners live in New Jersey and I live close to both the rental homes in Virginia. Since both of the rentals are lake houses there are people in and out weekly. The software with 365 villas allows me to assess the schedule, and gives me the ability to see when people are coming and going. This allows me to be organized and make sure that the homes are cleaned and ready for the guests.

Cons

Title: Great Tool for Housekeeper! Pros: The owners live in New Jersey and I live close to both the rental homes in Virginia. Since both of the rentals are lake It would be nice if the software indicated the times that they are checking in and out in the off season. The summer season is the same every week. The off season the times change based on availability.

Frederique from Tourist Apartments Montreal

A great product and a great team

We have been using 365villas for a little over 6 months now and we are still discovering how great it is. It is a very intricate software so still, every day we discover a new feature or find a new way to better use it to save more time. The system has many great features, but for us, just to name a few, it is the automated emails, the accounting section and the housekeeping management that make all the difference. Another bonus. The support and customer service is fantastic. The team at 365villas went above and beyond to get our taxes to calculate properly which was no small task. The training staff is also excellent (Julie, Giorgio and Chris) and although we don't expect it, it is nice that the CEO himself often gets involved in answering questions. Two things we hope to see in the future: 1) An app. Although it is working very well from a PC, it is still harder to use from a smartphone or even a tablet (possible but sometimes frustrating). Our housekeepers also hope for an app as they like to consult their schedule while on the job from time to time. 2) A free training session every few months.

Response from 365villas.com

Replied October 2016

Dear Frederique and Bernhard, Thank you!! We remember your need for some very intricate tax logic to enable you to conform with Montreal requirements. We encounter such diverse needs and challenges in different guises all over the world. Our system is comprehensive, but our coding is nimble and agile enough to enable us to accommodate custom requirements relatively easily. Regarding training, it's free for everyone during their first 30 days. We also frequently offer free refresh sessions to all after significant new enhancement deployments. Support is free and unlimited always! Regarding a mobile responsive application... You are right! Our websites, online booking, and availability calendars etc are all fully mobile responsive. Our software, like most of our competitors is mobile friendly. We have plans for a fully mobile responsive platform on the backend for Q1 of 2017. Please stay tuned! The 365 Team

Jacqueline from Las Flores Properties

Great value and constantly improving features!

I have been using 365 Villas for 8 months, I really like the software, it has done a lot to help my small business. I own 15 vacation rental condos. The software is great for reporting, managing my condos and reservations and has an amazing plugin to show my condos on my own website. It allows people to search for their specific dates, and only see what condos I have available. Guests can book, pay and make their reservation just like on any big vacation rental website! The customer service is absolutely AMAZING! Giorgio (Representative) has been so much help to us, among the many other staff members. Always responding with thorough answers, and very timely. They even take suggestions on features you would like to see, and regularly implement them into the software! I would highly recommend this software to large and small companies, it is a great value and is fairly user friendly. Thanks 365 Villas for everything!!

Pros

Customer service, reporting, managing reservations, ease of use, works on a mobile screen

Cons

I cannot seem to manage the attachments very well on my automatic emails. I would like to set each condo to have specific attachments, and it never seems to work.