What are AppFolio Property Manager users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using AppFolio Property Manager software through verified user reviews

1,762 Reviews

1,196

• icon"I love that they are keeping up on the time. It helps to have it at our fingertips no matter what."
  • icon"The intuitiveness is remarkable and our time savings are significant. Amazing product, service and company."
  • icon"It really helps keep everything in one place, organized and accurate. I love that they are always improving by upgrading or adding new features."
  • icon"We have to pay them back and it can be very frustrating for them as they have to wait days for their funds."
  • icon"NO notifications when an e-mail is unable to send."
  • icon"The accounting side can get confusing at times when there is a problem and we need to trouble shoot to find the solution."

Browse all AppFolio Property Manager Reviews

• Have you used AppFolio Property Manager and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,751 reviews

MariAnne

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Hands down the best software

Joe

#1 single-family residential PM software

Our experience with Appfolio has been great! It has created efficiencies within our single-family division that didn’t exist previously. I’m optimistic that over time they will develop more features that will allow us to be even more efficient.

Pros

It’s robust yet easy to use, dependable, constantly evolving, their developers listen to their customer’s needs and if possible delivers, issues are handled quickly by their web based customer service team, and it’s affordable.

Cons

The layout of the property financial statements are subpar and difficult for our clients to understand; its not the best software choice to manage commercial or multi-family properties; it’s lack of customization

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

I felt more comfortable. It seemed like the company was new, had a lot of money and energy behind it, and was here to stay. I was also sold on its perceived simplicity. Additionally, I liked that it was being used by other well respected single-family property management companies in the industry.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

It was too expensive and difficult for our single-family property managers to use. Appfolio also gave use the ability to accept online rent payments which has been a great help.

Vivianq

June 2022

If you are in Property Management AppFolio is the best choice!

We all love using AppFolio!

Pros

The program is super user friendly and quality life changes are being made regularly to make the software better. Between adding features and their support system makes workflow with AppFolio easier than ever. They take suggestions made from customers/users and do their best to implement them. Training new employees to use AppFolio has gone from taking months to get someone able to use to just a few weeks.

Cons

They do make changes behind the scenes that sometimes effects the way you have something set up and you don't know it until it gets brought to someones attention.

Yardi Voyager

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

AppFolio had the best price at the time for the features they provided.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

The program was not user friendly at all.

Elizabeth

AppFolio Property Manager Review

Less than favorable. In the past nine months, I have had multiple situations where my business was being impacted due to no support. In some cases, tickets were unanswered for three weeks! AppFolio needs to resolve its issues with customer support and have a phone number for customers to call if the issue impacts their business.

Pros

It is easier to use than Yardi and I like that my monthly expense adjusts as my units go up and down versus a flat rate.

Cons

We paid extra for onboarding and were rushed through the entire process. We were given less than 30 hours to review a portfolio of data and were told that if we didn't approve it, we would have to start the process again. A lot of critical errors were uploaded, costing us time and money. Regret my decision to transition to AppFolio daily.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

We wanted an integrated system for owners to pay their dues online and not have to post them manually as well as an online portal for maintenance requests and owners to be able to view their account information.

Tim

June 2022

Generally it has been really high quality. It has no double made our business more efficient and more effective. Digital inspections are awesome. Real-time updates are great. Reporting is moldable. The Excel connect tool is almost great. Certainly helps.

Pros

Its ease of use. It is very intuitive, there is only one role and it is really quick and easy to learn.

Cons

Tenant screening is a complete farce. AppFolio knows its a complete farce.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

We were already using Yardi Voyager and were not happy. We worked with them on a lot of potential "upgrades" we could do to make the software more suitable to our business. Ultimately, we connected with AppFolio and it proved to be a better product for our company.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

Yardi was a poor product with poor customer service.

Nichole

May 2022

Appfolio has potential, Needs more work

Solving problems from accounting issues, tenant login issues, work orders, and managing the properties details.

Pros

The ease of access and the fact there was an App for the property management program

Cons

Had too many issues, help support was no support compared to PropertyWare.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

At the time seemed like the best option for what we needed in a property managing system.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

Offered more for our buck with impeccable support.

Rita

Worth every penny!

When you hear Appfolio say, "rent week at the beach", it is real! We are able to work from anywhere and still be as productive as we were in the office.

Pros

Ease of use for employees, tenants and owners.

Cons

Commercial property features were lacking when we first signed up. As always, Appfolio is always growing and adding the features we need.

Rent Manager

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

We were looking for a more modern, user friendly service.

Katy

AppFolio Review

We love everything other than the compliance and collection potions.

Pros

It is very user friendly and has great features

Cons

The compliance portion on AppFolio is extremely lacking and time consuming. We use a 3rd party because it is not usable.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

It was very techy and not user friendly. The homeowner portals were archaic. Numerous tabs and reports did not work. it took hours to send email blasts and you could not use your computer while it was sending.

Anita

June 2022

A lease is the least of your worries

Overall my experience with Appfolio has been exceptional. I have referred two of my peers to the software and they have had the same positive experience as I did. The ease of setting up the software, the tenant and owner portals, and the end of the year tax accounting for the owner, vendors, and your company are all exceptional.

Pros

There are numerous features I like about the software. The one that stands out is the tenant portal. I usually dreaded Mondays, knowing I would be swamped with calls regarding tenant repair requests, reasons why the rent was late, or why a check had not cleared. With the Tenant Portal. The ball is placed in the tenants' had and they have the capability to locate their rental payment history, send me a message, and request and implement a work order request. This saves time and a lot of callbacks.

Cons

The accounting feature at first was a bit scary to me. Once I understand the process it was easy going, especially knowing customer service was available to assist me if I had an issue.

Roberto

Simple comprehensive product

We are very happy with the software and the support. The documentation to use the software is very clear and organized.

Pros

The product is easy to use and very flexible

Cons

The reports encompass 1-2 years at a time. It would be better if one could compare multiple years at once by month, quarters, or years.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

I looked at these products for their enhanced reporting. We have just subscribed to AppFolio Plus which has similar features and integrates with AppFolio Property Management so we don't have to integrate with or convert to another software to get the reports we want.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

I was not involved with the decision at the time.

CHARLIE

CANNOT PROVIDE DETAIL REPORTING

They dont seem to have a handle on their data. Their accounting is extremely cumbersome. They lump transactions together. They sometimes put credits as negative income. So you have to look in 2 places . Their reconciliation process is difficult.

Pros

EASE OF USE.

Cons

APPFOLIO IS UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO PROVIDE DETAIL REPORTS. We received a 1099-k IRS report and Appfolio could not provide us with the detail of what made up the report. The reporting they gave us was OFF by almost 5%. We asked for detail. This is their response: I promise if we had such a granular report that you are requesting, I would gladly send it over. We simply do not have such a report. Keep in mind we have been adhering to these IRS 1099-K guidelines for years with tens of thousands of clients operating in every state of the country. Not once has this been presented to us as a blocker by any CPA in their ability to execute a tax return or cited as a compliance issue. We can isolate credit card transactions as well as chargebacks for you but the final figure is not going to tie back to the exact dollar of the 1099-K for the previously mentioned reasons in the letter you received. This is not a minor discrepancy. Over $13,000. Which CLIENT do I credit that income.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

Ease of use. Did not realize their accounting would be so cumbersome.

RealPage

Cloud based

Ashle

AppFolio

Pros

I love how easy and simple everything is to navigate.

Cons

The violation system is hard to work when out on inspections

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

We hated how hard it was to work with TOPS

Paola

February 2022

Appfolio Property Management Review

Overall, we were expecting to achieve more efficient reporting results that would help us present better information and financials to our Board members. This backfired on us. However, end users (owners and tenants) seem to be happy with their online portal experience. They have sent us good reviews on the way we've made it simpler for them to pay their dues/rents which has resulted in lower ageing receivables.

Pros

I value that unlike many other Property Management programs, Appfolio does not integrate with many 3rd party platforms. 3rd party platforms can adversely affect the overall user experience of your clients; furthermore, the service Company with whom you signed the contract, can't control the quality of service of the 3rd party. So basically, your software company might be selling you a service that they have little control over. Invoice payment is great. It has saved us a lot of time from our previous program. I also really like the communications function.

Cons

Customer Service. Once you are enrolled, you are on your own. Although Appfolio claims that have great online training videos, we all know these are too generic, and real life situations are not generic. It is also impossible to get reliable over the phone support. It takes a support agent about 2 days to get back with you (if they ever do) Once you have them on the phone, they are not sufficiently trained to answer many questions regarding anything from reporting to accounting to program usage. This is a BIG con. We also don't like the fact that we are unable to receive over the phone payments

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

They promised great customer service and reporting (lol)

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

3rd party platforms ruined it for us. Their collections provider in charge of receiving payments and depositing them into owners accounts were commingling owner's funds making us look highly unprofessional. Although Rent Manager is a great program with fantastic customer service and reporting, they were unable to do anything about their 3rd party performance.

Valerie

Great Software, needs timely customer care for established customers

Overall, I love the product and when I can get the assistance I need I am very happy. We aren't a huge company but we manage close to 300 doors, so we are respectable. We were the first users in our area and told everyone to switch to them. I still think they are better than any other PM software provider we have used and we have used several. My only complaint is the inability to get timely customer care responses. Honestly, service after the sale is VERY important!

Pros

Overall ease of use. Accounting based, online rent payments, and ability to connect all areas of property management together.

Cons

When we first started with Appfolio they were very quick to respond to our customer service needs. Now, all you get is an email that directs you to watch videos or to online chat. When you have already exhausted those options and you need to speak to ANYONE, it is impossible! I have waited over a month for someone to call me back. By the time they call I have forgotten what I needed, or the details of the transaction I needed help with. They need to hire more customer service reps. When they do call you they are very friendly and knowledgeable, but they usually give you a few minutes and if you need help with someone else while you have them on the phone they tell you to make another request. Then, it's back to the WAIT game.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

It offered the most features we were looking for and it came highly recommended. It was accounting based and pretty user friendly.

PropertyBoss

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

I wanted a software that was accounting based. I didn't like having to "push" transactions to Quick Books.

Daniele

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Our Business Runs on AppFolio!

From the onboarding process to going live, AppFolio has been there for us! Their team worked with us every day during data migration and user training, so that we were confident once we went live. AppFolio is so user friendly and the Help Center so comprehensive that we rarely need to contact support, but even when we do need their help, the support team is friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond. We couldn't be happier with our decision to move to AppFolio.

Pros

The ease of use. AppFolio makes every process seem simple. All of the information within AppFolio is easily searchable and our users don't need to be super tech savvy to use AppFolio with confidence.

Cons

We'd love to see AppFolio make a concerted effort to improve or add features for commercial properties like sales tracking/percentage rent billing. Even though the commercial property features aren't as robust as the residential features, I have no doubts that I will see these features in the future. AppFolio regularly releases new and improved features. They also maintain a robust user community wherein they take suggestions and let us know what suggestions are in the works.

Yardi Voyager

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

AppFolio offered us a richer user experience with more features at a lower price. Our previous product seemed clunky and born of an older age. AppFolio is a clearly modern product made to integrate with modern business practices and procedures.

Zak

Growing Together

Appfolio was a great decision when I was looking at Property Management Software. I have used other software but this one saves me so much time and frustration. I could not imagine my team using any other tool.

Pros

One of my favorite things about this software is that I feel like Appfolio is growing with my company. The software has come so far in the last couple years with lots of new features. There have been multiple occasions where I have a problem and then in a couple days I get notified that Appfolio has created a solution to my problem. It is actually very weird but I don't believe in coincidences so I just right it off as a great partnership.

Cons

I wish that I could change the bank accounts that the properties use currently to a new one without having to work with someone at Appfolio.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

I don't remember the other products I was looking at. However, I had talked to some people about Appfolio in the past and the small amount of feedback they gave made me know I wanted it.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

It took me 8+ hours to send owner packets because I had to download them and then send them in an email. Things like this were very time consuming and I felt that was a reoccurring theme across the software.

Sherry

Appfolio Review July2021

Appfolio is a great product and takes a lot of the user labor out.

Pros

I love how you can tie everything in from property to owner to tenant. You can click on the amount in any report to review a transaction. Attaching PDFs to the statements are fantastic. Communication is wonderful.

Cons

The finer accounting pieces. I would love to be able to run the balance sheet and click on Operating Cash to see what the balance of each bank account that makes up the Operating cash, then if I want to see by property, I could click on that total.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

We had another smaller company that we had been using Appfolio with and your upgrades throughout the years let us know you listen to your clients to improve your product. That was what helped us make our decision.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

Cost was the biggest reason, but Appfolio has a better user friendly, less keypunch product.

Voner

My AppFolio Experience

We have thoroughly enjoyed using AppFolio as our Property Management software. On the first page of this review I had to select "real estate" because we actually manage numerous multi-family properties and commercial properties. It has been a pleasure to use a software that was easy, makes sense, and being able to customize things to suit your individual needs. The only negative feedback I would have, is the time you have to wait for an answer from tech support, if it is not an easy question you can get resolved on a chat. And at times, chat is not available either. That has been my most challenging thing because a lot of times, my problems come up with a time sensitive issue and I wait much longer than I would prefer. I understand there are other customers, and I get that. My past experience with tech support has never been to wait more than a few hours and at the most one day. Hopefully, that can improve because otherwise, we just love this software!!! Thank you so much for making our jobs much easier :)

Pros

It is user friendly and it makes sense! It allows you to edit and change where necessary, without a lot of headache. We all love AppFolio!

Cons

Conversions are always challenging, so that was probably the toughest part of the process when we changed from another software. Everyone was great though to work with and helping us get everything up and running.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

The presentation and just the first impression of it was very appealing and we felt from the beginning that it would be our best pick and so far we have found that to be true!

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

Because that software was a horrific experience. We only had it 12 months, and that was 12 months too long.

Stacey

Newer user, Pleasant surprises, and managing challenges.

Our implementation team was great. We tested one building in the system (paid for it, not free) so that we had a real idea of what using it would be like. That gave part of our team a positive advantage. It is very easy to use although the language takes some getting use to and often at times -- people are up in arms about changes. If you can handle that, this software will be a great success.

Pros

It can be very user friendly if you invest the time to take advantage of what the system offers. It offers A LOT. When one thing doesn't work the way you want it to, it doesn't mean the system is bad. It is actually REALLY GOOD. It helps us encompass a lot of different platforms into one which was the main reason we chose it. We were pleasantly surprised how much we like using the software.

Cons

In our market, there are several items or tasks we need to perform or things we need to track that are often overlooked by property management software. Appfolio does know how to handle one task that is critical but it is not fully functional. When we choose the software, we thought because it was marketed as something that handled "NYC DHCR" leases but that's is misleading. As we were going live, we found out that it has limitations which resulted in us not being able to fully utilize in the way we thought we would. Once you discover things like this, it is quite difficult to get a total solution that is easy or quick available for use. This creates a real challenge and means we have to work around it but we want to be hopeful that we can help them continue to make advancements to fully handle the NYC market. In the meantime, we are stuck with challenges.

MRI Residential Management and Yardi Voyager

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

The user experience and ease of navigation.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

The product we were using was a dinosaur and it did not fully integrate with other platforms that we used.

Derek

Modern Software for a Modern World

I love AppFolio. It really does make our jobs 10x easier. Property management is not glamourous and it is not easy, AF helps us make it just a little bit easier and glamourous. AF is a great platform that we enjoy using on a daily basis.

Pros

AppFolio fits in great with our culture and our business. It evolves as we do and caters to our needs. The "What's New" features are something that is looked forward to whenever they roll out. The ease of use is great and makes it very easy to onboard new employees and cross-train existing staff.

Cons

The #1 feature that would benefit our company would be a more streamlined and customizable API so that we could connect with other tools that we use. I think some of the APM Plus features should be included with the non-Plus version, or give us mid-sized businesses some a la carte options. THE WORKFLOWS! I love these workflows but they are too complicated for the lamen. I am fairly tech-savvy and it's too much for us. We've partnered with another outside company to create many workflows and automation using Monday.com and we would LOVE these to be inside AF.

Buildium

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

The modern feel to it and the ease of use.

Allison

Promising Software / Horrible customer service

I could have had a great customer experience with appfolio, if they had better trained staff to answer your questions in a timely manner

Pros

I like the customization of this software. It is ideal if you manage a variety of portfolios. The dashboard and tasks menu are placed well and easy to navigate. The software uses a tab feature that allows to easily work with different tasks at a time. Excellent reporting features. Great mobile app

Cons

HORRIBLE customer service. The software is extremely robust, which will normally be a good thing. However, with that comes a lot of questions. Unfortunately only 1 out of 5 agents can help you. Most issues will have to be advanced to a senior agent . Once that happens you will have to EMAIL what your issue is or wait anywhere from 3-7 days for a scheduled phone call. So if your issue is time sensitive you are simply out of luck. I am seasoned property management professional, and I have worked with many softwares. Appfolio, by far is one of the most difficult I have worked with. There is countless steps to complete everything. Of course that allows for a lot of customization, but understand it takes a long time to learn it. Additionally there are promised features that don't work well. For example text messaging. You can text within the software, but there is no push notification. So if you are not inside the software or checking you email constantly, you won't know someone sent a text. So Pointless!!!. That is just one of many. There is reason there is no free trial and they bound you to a one year contract.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

selling agent presented the product well. seemed like a good fit

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

The software seemed to present more with a diverse portfolio

Response from AppFolio

Hi Allison, thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. We do have a guaranteed response rate of 24-48 hours but many issues to require us to follow-up with more information is it is a more complicated accounting question. We do have a robust Help & Training center if you need assistance with accounting. We hope we can improve your experience moving forward!

Better than expected

Pros

The ease of use and mobile app make this software very useful for property managers. For leasing, the application and lease signing process is pretty seamless once set-up. The Online Portal is also great as it helps cut down on unnecessary emails or calls to the office. Residents can pay rent, submit requests for maintenance, and sign lease renewals all through their Online Portal. The lease renewal interface is one of my favorite features as it has really cuts down on the amount of time I spend drafting and preparing renewals. This software offers a lot and they are always pushing out updates and new features which is great.

Cons

The biggest problem is customer support. Some requests take days or weeks to hear back from someone and in property management, we typically don't have days or weeks to wait for a fix to a problem we are experiencing. However, when someone does help, they tend to always be able to resolve our problems. I would also like to see more customization to the software. Little things like being able to add my own "reasons for move-out" to the drop down when selecting a reason for a move-out. Also adding the option for management to select "preferred/available times" when entering a maintenance request for a resident. Residents have this option when submitting via the online portal, but management does not if they are entering a request on behalf of a resident. The work around is just writing it in the access notes, but that seems disconnected since user submitted requests will show the preferred times in a different section so maintenance staff may overlook it since it will be in a different spot than usual.

Yardi Breeze

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

AppFolio seemed to have the most feature rich content and interface. Yardi Breeze was too new and lacked many basic features at the time we were looking to adopt new software. We needed to hit the ground running with all of the necessary features so we decided AppFolio was the right choice.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

The Yardi Genesis software was not web based and only worked on 1 single computer and could not be used remotely. We needed software that was more inline with the times.

Response from AppFolio

Hi Dennis, thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate your feedback.

Mario

Appfolio: An Overall Property Management Solution

Appfolio definitely makes up for any short comings with their innovation and user friendly interface. We like their attention to detail and their progressive attitude towards the future of online property management solutions. I've used other property management systems in the past and they all have significant downsides, whether lacking in their online integration, being too complicated, overkill or some other glaring issue. We like and have grown to depend on Appfolio. Even with it's slight flaws, which are minimal, but hey, no online property management software is perfect.

Pros

We love the ease of use, flow of the interface, and the online integration, the cost is inline with other comparable software, so you definitely get what you pay for. We wish we could make use of all of the features the software has to offer, as there is so much to choose from. Their customer services is upstanding, and we make good use of the 24 hour tenant maintenance support line. We've used Appfolio for 6 years now, and so far we've had a good experience.

Cons

The cons while important are minimal. We face underlying program issues, such as with rent charges. The system is set up for 1st of the month rent charges ONLY, but we have different rent due dates ranging from the 1st to the 15th. This causes havoc for us as some tenants with due dates other than the 1st get charged twice in the longer months. We have to pay them back and it can be very frustrating for them as they have to wait days for their funds. As well the tenant's online portal doesn't always show the correct amount owed as it automatically includes charges for the upcoming month, which confuses most tenants. The ease of use is also a double edged sword since if not careful, as with a lot of programs, you can make system changes, and data or journal entry mistakes that can be difficult to fix. While the customer support is helpful they are not always the end all, so you might be expected to fix your own problems if needed. In some cases customer service can only take you so far. If the issue is long lasting they may start to wane on their responses to you with assistance or be unable to help you. But this is explained when you begin orientation so you should take the responsibility of educating yourself on the system before using it.

Buildium and Yardi Breeze

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

Besides being seemingly overall better than the others, they were the best at describing the data migration process, as this was one of our main concern at the time. Some other software systems had trouble migrating data from Yardi, and Appfolio specialized in it, which made us feel much more comfortable. They also have a lot of features we needed, such as report generation controls, online systems, and ease of use. Again at that time the data migration was a big issue as we were having problems with our current software company concerning our data.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

Yardi was sufficient in the past, pre-2008, but somewhere along the line they changed the format to be more complicated, to add they didn't even include online capabilities. So when we "upgraded" to Yardi Genesis it proved to be less user friendly than it's predecessor. The functions were clunky and just not intuitive, our accountant had to take class after class and read the entire manual over and over again to finally get it. Simple things such as charging late fees, rent receipts and even just looking up a tenant or owner statement was a process. The data back up was also a hassle, being that we had to have onsite servers holding the data. They finally rolled out their online solution which was a third party software company and it was very lacking, not to mention an added cost.

Brayden

AppFolio is Powerful, Take the time to study it

Pros

This software is amazing. It has so many features from initial contact with prospective renters all the way through the rental process. It allows you to initiate online payments to vendors and owners. It is capable of creating HTML packets for posting to websites manually. It also posts automatically to about 30 other websites. It is awesome.

Cons

It has taken a lot of work to learn and I’m still learning a lot and I’ve been using it for 7 years. You have to treat it like learning a new language and dive in to understand each facet of the software.

Rent Manager

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

AppFolio is consistently improving. It is organized and professional and the customer support is incredible.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

Quickbooks couldn’t provide the services that AppFolio can. AppFolio brought our small property management company to a whole new level.

Benjamin

Well-Rounded & Reliable

Appfolio has world class customer service with extremely quick response time. Implementing the software was as easy as it could have been. It still takes time and effort, but it is certainly worth it to be on such a streamlined software.

Pros

I love the ability to track collections, maintenance orders, and Tenant info/documents from my smartphone. This software gives me the option to have any staff work remote as needed and still do our jobs at 100% capacity.

Cons

Appfolio does a nice job at continuing to develop better features. One area that needs improvements is the ability to do inspections. It takes forever for photos to upload while at the property and uses a ton of data. Would be nice to be able to have the inspections saved locally to the phone and then upload all at once while on WiFi. This would speed up inspections drastically. Improving inspection templates is also needed.

Reasons for choosing AppFolio Property Manager

Appfolio had a sleek look and better support being offered.

Reasons for switching to AppFolio Property Manager

We used a bunch of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Data was easily messed up, and it offered no mobile features. It wasn’t specifically designed for real estate.

Response from AppFolio

Hi Benjamin, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback!

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,751 reviews