What are Bitrix24 users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Bitrix24 software through verified user reviews

• icon"The ability to share folders and secure files were very welcomed. Also, the fact that it is free is quite helpful."
  • icon"The program has a very pleasant interface that is orderly and easy to work with. Entering customer is data is both easy to enter and then subsequently to access."
  • icon"Great features as a CRM software and phone system. The reports that can be pulled are helpful to analyze the success of your sales/program."
  • icon"I would rate it as a total garbage. The worst is that we are losing money every day because of it."
  • icon"Often, formal replies come from her instead of solving problems. Tech support leaves its customers alone with problems."
  • icon"They don't have birthday greeting features for leads, it is only possible when they have done deals this is just a weird example. Your email bounce back no reports."

Browse all Bitrix24 Reviews

• Have you used Bitrix24 and would like to share your experience with others?

Maszni

Project management software with very good workload planning

Overall, working with Bitrix24 as my main project management software has really improving my team effectiveness in developing a product and increase our time spend on organizing project that has short due-date.

Pros

I really like with the workload planning that Bitrix24 has offered, as it really helpful in distributing workload for each team members. It is a very important to do this step, so we can track our task precisely and preventing us from skipping task on project. The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.

Cons

The developer should really taking consideration user experience and opinion on the software tools placement. Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools and make the navigation process is quite frustrating. Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.

Reasons for switching to Bitrix24

Todoist is too basic and many of the feature that I need for a project management like Scrum are not supported by this software.

Eric R.

Industry: Research

Hoped it would be the CRM for us, but it's too heavy and pricing is nitpicky

We wanted a sales and CRM tool that could handle our small startups' workload. Basic workflows, sales tracking, and being a Rolodex for the office. But it's too clicky to be useful as an app for the team. Need to streamline and also improve the third-party connectors.

Pros

Bitrix has a lot of good ideas, including the overall navigation of the system and the concept of social feeds being built-in. If pricing had not driven us away from the application, I would have expected to configure it well enough to work for us.

Cons

Too many clicks, too much configuration needed for someone who is trying to track info for a startup. Bitrix needs more templating options and more of a focus on quick actions that can help move a project or sale forward. There are too many things that need to be set up, too many options and variations on similar ideas.

Reasons for choosing Bitrix24

Ultimately, we did not. HubSpot proved to be a far better fit when we looked at pricing and capabilities. HS had it hands-down for mass-mailing and quicker workfr

Reasons for switching to Bitrix24

Bitrix seemed to offer more functionality and the initial cost was $0. But when we started seeing how even some pretty basic functionality would be expensive to use on Bitrix, we switched to HubSpot.

Anisha

December 2021

The best program for the information center

We have chosen him for 3 years already, we are very satisfied.

Pros

We like working with this program very much, it gives us great opportunities, we are able to arrange the sequence of fields in the program as we see fit. We service and fill in a lot of calls daily All information on supply and demand in the program. Customer questions are multifaceted and the program allows you to create fields for all questions. The best result is the sale, when we sell our product and fill in the relevant fields, the completed information is sent to the relevant department և the rest of the work is organized there. We are very satisfied with this program, before buying the program we were thinking a lot about buying it or not, we have not used this program in any of our other companies before, we are very satisfied with it, it is very good for our industry. The customer base is fully maintained and we can work with them in the future, make other offers, even in the form of letters. It contains a whole system not only for the call information center but also for the marketing work.

Cons

There is no part of the program that you do not like.

Mohsin

Project Management on fingertips

The overall experience with Bitrix24 is great it is helping my organization in many ways in terms of project and task management, internal communications or chat, managing employee's performances, etc.

Pros

The project management feature of Bitrix24 is the most impactful feature, it gives more controls to the managers for the activites of the responisble persons and more insight to the employee about the ongoing and upcoming tasks. It also gives a detailed employee efficiency for better performance.

Cons

The workflow feature of the application is a bit tricky to use. This is although a very great feature but due to it trickyness makes it difficult to understand or to configure.

Anton

Cant live without it

Using it for 10+ years and still happy with it, because it does everything we need to track our clients, sales and improve our company wiki database.

Pros

It lets us keep track of all our clients, track their orders, birthdays, contacts, etc. Very fast to check all of that. Also we adore the wiki part, where we daily input sales scripts and most popular questions responses for our managers to quickly find it and close a sale after any client`s question.

Cons

the UI is overwhelmed with functions we dont need or dont use. Because of that UX feels heavy when using it.

Ivo

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Not happy with my experience with Bitrix

The Cons section has limited characters for writing, but I could continue with more and more. As a whole we lost hundreds of hours for contacting them to fix bugs. Their customer service is good, but the product is generally unfinished.

Pros

The logic behind the product, the automations

Cons

The CRM system is so full of bugs and nasty little details they havent even thought about. Their webmail is the worst ever thing I have seen. I would rate it as a total garbage. The worst is that we are losing money every day because of it. Receiving empty messages, no function to view EML files, they claim the IMAP only uses our own external settings, but strangely emails go through their system and get filtered out. We have never ever had issues with messages bouncing back and being rejected. Our hosting provider logged into the CRM, analyzed it, tested it numerous times, and the problem is there. Roundcube - no problem, Gmail - no problem, Bitrix24 - tons of rejected messages. Reports section. There is no option for inclusion of emails and phone of the contracts attached to the deal!!!!! Which makes the section useless for us. But u cannot also include those fields in the list view in the Deals. Their Products section is also unfinished. How does it integrate with calendar? No such thing. Is there an option for having automatic decrease of the available products according to the Deals. Nope Permissions. Very limited functionality. Can u imagine that an employee can view the Subscription settings? Or access the CRM analytics Email marketing. No emojis functionality. How one can market anything without emojis nowadays? No integrations with Google Drive. No integrations with popular ecommerce solutions (except for Codecanyon plugins)

Ahmed

office software

My experience was very good, but there are some modifications that I suggest in modifying them, which is the ease of access to the support team and the cost

Pros

I liked the idea of the site to organize tasks, increase productivity among the work team, set work dates and finish them, send notifications to the work team for the tasks required of them, and also create an organizational structure for the work team from the jobs required of them

Cons

I think the cost is not suitable and I could not reach the support team easily

Brahim

Bitrix24 Review

I've been using Bitrix24 for about 6 months now and I have to say it's the best in the industry. I was initially drawn in by their team-based chat system, which has given my team an unprecedented level of communal cohesiveness.

Pros

I am a huge fan of Bitrix24. It is one of the most attractive platforms I've seen in the past few years. The team has always been quick to respond to any issues or questions I have had, which has earned them a five-star rating in my book!

Cons

I have been using Bitrix24 for more than 10 years now and it is my favorite CRM. I love the seamless integrations with other apps, the collaboration features, and the robust business management tools. It has made my life so much easier!

Bitrix24 lets meet

Customer Relationship Management and Business Development is a useful function. Bitirx24's performance management of sales teams is a failure.

Pros

Project Management One of the things I enjoy about Bitrix is that there are so many different ways to manage a project. Our organization is organized into several departments, each with its own workgroups, thus user management is also a huge bonus for us. When you use their built-in working day tool, you may delegate, track, have deadlines, and fit each activity into your working plan. Dashboard for Users We would need a cloud storage and all-in-one to keep our work flowing, thus having your own profile and being able to upload things to your drive is a tremendous assistance.

Cons

I respectfully request that you look into this. I've been battling with the reporting aspect for about two months. Bitrix24 is great for CRM and business development, but when it comes to sales CRM with 50+ personnel, the employee performance report is critical for every company, big or small. There are several processes and actions that lead to success or a deal before sales, and those phases include Lead Management such as Lead Validation, Email Sent, and Telephonic Calls Made. All of these are stages of lead management and engagement, and only success comes after that.

Nigel

No longer a free CRM with integrated telephony

Stressful.

Pros

It's good to play about with, many features.

Cons

Once you try to make some calls and track your activity, you find that you can no longer call direct from the telephony app: you need either to rent a random number from Bitrix or to integrate a cloud based PBX.

Cost saving

Aliaksandr

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams. Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Pros

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Cons

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

Reasons for switching to Bitrix24

Because I want to got an 'all-in-one' solution, like: organizer of calls, leads, tasks and etc. I want to use the only one software for all of these features.

Haris

Easily the best CRM for its price

Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Pros

The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Cons

Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

Reasons for choosing Bitrix24

Mostly a combination of price and various capabilities that I would have had to manually integrate, whereas Bitrix24 had everything in one place.

Reasons for switching to Bitrix24

Trello was visually great, but had much less functionality for a higher overall price.

Industry: Writing and Editing

Very helpful software

Pros

-Everything you need to work with tasks: templates, collaborators, time tracking, reminders (including e-mail), auto-renewal of paused tasks, Gantt chart with different links "in the tail and in the mane." -Custom Kanban board. -A calendar of tasks and events both throughout the company and by departments and selected employees. -Robots and triggers in tasks. In a few clicks, you can implement most simple, but extremely routine-free scripts. -Very convenient chat - you can work both on the site and through the desktop client. -Good mobile version (Android, iPhone). -Built-in IP-telephony. -Built-in work with mail through IMAP. -Automatic group / project chat for members. -Wide differentiation of access rights (if not too lazy to configure). -Calendar-schedule of absences of employees (attendance tracking, "who/where /why"). -Meetings - it is convenient to hold meetings on a list of issues, draw up minutes of meetings. - Many other extensions, including free ones.

Cons

-In some places there is a confusion between the new and the old interface (not all parts of the portal have moved to a new track). -Somewhere they dropped useful commands in the context menus and the necessary buttons, and do not want to return. For example, "copy a task with or without nested subtasks" - earlier this was solved with one daw, but now only one option is hard-coded. In general, the usual story when updating to new versions (remember the transition from Windows 7 to 8, and then from 8 to 10). In the new interface, tasks on the company page (CRM) are inconveniently done - before it was a table with search / filter and sorting, and now it's just a list without details. This is due to the transition to a new concept. You can understand, but it’s difficult to get used to. We have to go to the section "Tasks and Projects" and there already look for the tasks of the company by its name, although we have already been to the tasks page of the company ("Cases"). -We use CRM (leads, deals), chats with visitors (the chat works directly from Yandex search results through Yandex.Dialogs, as well as from the site), tasks, projects, meetings and meetings. It works properly in a virtual machine. If there is an active license, it is successfully updated. Technical support usually responds within 24 hours. Most of the issues are solved (we give access to the portal with an IP restriction, then turn it off

Jorge Rene

A Secret Jewel

Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur. I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations... As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

Pros

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM 2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system 3.-) Unified communications 4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls) 5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM 6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer 7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages) 8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management 9.-) Great community support

Cons

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email. - A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me). - Don't have an accounting feature.

Zuhairah

Reliable CRM platform

We have a great experience deploying Bitrix24 as our main platform to organizing and managing our customer related service. We also use the task management tools provided as our alternative task management platform and to manage my basic daily task.

Pros

Bitrix24 has almost everything that a "Customer Relationship Management" needs and it is very easy to implement this platform to work flawlessly with our current system. It has a very good tool for contact management that we use to manage our employees profile, customer ticket and contact details.

Cons

There are some report details that are left out in the report generated that are very important for us to have a clearer analytics and insight. They should also fix the integration feature, as some of the integration is not properly integrated and no data are shown in the software after it is connected.

Reasons for switching to Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is rich with feature that we need to manage our CRM module more easy and efficient.

Syazwani

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Pros

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Cons

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Reasons for switching to Bitrix24

Sendinblue doesn't have hub for video call and video conference.

Syamir

Manage project with Bitrix24

I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Pros

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Cons

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Agnishwar

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Review of Bitrix24

The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

Pros

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their underlying working day include. Client Dashboard Having your own profile and can transfer records unto your drive is an immense assistance to us as we would require a distributed storage and across the board to keep our work streaming. Group Collaborations Additionally, the capacity to have a visit in a CRM which has call/video empowered truly assisted our group with working and convey better as we are generally working distantly. You can utilize the searchbar when utilizing the visit which I think helps when you failed to remember a few things when to conversing with a colleague.

Cons

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Great Software but a lot More than I Need

I liked all the features and functionality it offers but since the interface was too cluttered with things my team didn't need it had a negative impact on productivity since it took too long to find things. So I ended up stopping using it after a short while. It would be good if there were a stripped down version of this software.

Pros

Bitrix24 is chock full of features. It offers just about every feature I could ask for. And within those features there is a ton of functionality that makes it a really flexible project management system that is able to handle one's needs fully.

Cons

The interface is really cluttered. The reason for this is mainly because the software is so full of features – those features have to be placed somewhere. For some users it's probably totally fine, but for my use case it didn't work since the needs of my team are quite simple. We just didn't need all those features. So you could say... just don't use the features. And that could be the case, but the problem is that when onboarding a team and asking them to use it for a few simple tasks it causes information overload for them. It takes them too long to find things and they don't really want to use it. I also received complaints from a user who didn't like the timer clock staring at them the whole time they were using the tool. It puts too much emphasis on being productive and feels like it's too much.

Reasons for switching to Bitrix24

I was testing different project management applications. Asana was good, but not quite what I was looking for as I wanted something that was simple and had a really intuitive interface.

Rick

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Pros

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind. The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Cons

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Matthew

Industry: Publishing

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Pros

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Cons

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

Irfan

Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management

We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.

Pros

- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple - Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it - It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose - Brilliant within the company social feature. - Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say

Cons

- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great - Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that. - Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself. - It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.

Danish

I love Bitrix!

It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package. i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Pros

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Cons

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Reasons for choosing Bitrix24

It had more features than we required at the moment, however, we know that in future we would be requiring it. So, having a product that is scalable is wonderful and it helped us quickly make the decision.

Yaroslav

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals

Pros

*Functionality Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person *Ad-dons Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer. *UI Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work *Customization Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

Cons

*updates I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems *slow Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.

Masturah

Bitrix24 is very good

Pros

We are in need of good project management software, and Bitrix24 is the best solution for our company as it can be use to managing project across department and all the department can have their own group that can be separated from each other. Bitrix24 also has a common place for communication that everyone on the company can interact with each other.

Cons

Asana should start reconsidering to revamp the dashboard interface, it is to cluttered with all the feature and tools. I thing it will good if the tools for other than for project management should be moved from the main dashboard for easy organization of the software.

Bitrix24