• Pros

• "Very easy to use and provides details at one point, doesn't trouble a user a lot."

• "Very easy to use and navigate. Good method of communicating with residents."

• "It is easy to use and the important thing is it's not expensive. plus has everything pretty much"

• Cons

• "parking permits were a bit confusing to understand but once you learn what the options are and how they work it was easy."

• "The software use to be a little slow on weekends, but it has been working pretty well for the past few months, I think they upgraded their system"

• "Could be more user friendly; sometimes tricky to find what you need Hard to solve password issues"

Browse Condo Control Central Reviews

simple but powerful

Its a great product, and highly customizable, so if there is a feature you need there is a high chance they can add it for you.

Pros

It was really simple and easy to use, and it has all the features you would need in a property management software. I would say its more for condos and hoa, you can use it for rentals too.

Cons

Could not think of any to be honest. It's an overall solid platform.

Gowri from Kipling Residential Management Inc.

Easy to Use Condo Management Software

I have been using Condo Control Central for the last 3 years to assist in managing my condominium corporations. I love the way I can easily send announcements to everyone associated with the condominium from owners to tenants to staff on building related issues quickly and easily. CCC team listens well to feedback and implements product upgrade requests much mnore quickly than other software in the market.

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be learned very quickly. The interface is clean and self explanatory.

Cons

The maintenance that takes place at 9:00 p.m. in the night. If this can be pushed back to later in the night or early hours like 5:00 a.m., it would be perfect.

Reasons for Choosing Condo Control Central

The functionality of CCC is the best out there in the market compared to other products. We also wished to support our local businesses and get the best value for our dollars.

Julia from City Towers

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Condo Control Central Facilities

I would like to say thank you Condo Control Central Customer Service, I was in a situation when a customer service representative helped me a lot. It was a regular day when I received a call from a resident regarding unauthorized access to the suite by one of our contractors and resident was blaming Management that we didn't send access notice to inform resident about an upcoming inspection , but notice was sent 2 days before and deleted by Management in the same day when the inspection conducting. To avoid problems with resident, I called CCC customer service and they help me to restore access notice for that unit. The best benefit I believe Condo Control has is an announcement section that allows me to inform residents about an emergency situation right away and any time from any places just open the Condo Contol app on my phone.

Pros

Condo Control Central is a modern, convenient and powerful tool for our Condominium Corporation, which allows us to effectively automate its communication processes. CCC includes many sections such us announcements, service requests, security reports, as well as a reliable communication system.

Cons

I had a couple of issues with CCC Portal when I send a long announcement some words are condensed in one long sentence, however, after calling CCC Portal customer service these issues were fixed immediately and I have never faced such problems anymore. I think the CCC platform doesn't have disadvantages and any small issue can be fixed it right away by a customer service representative, who is always willing to help.

A basic program.

CCC is a big improvement over emails for recordkeeping because it allows access to the entire board and keeps track of outstanding issues. But there aren't good search features so that as time goes on it is more and more difficult to find records of past issues. Also the requirement to post a service request then go back in to add photos is cumbersome - you should be able to attach photos when creating the request.

Pros

It provides a communication platform for multiple categories of users to connect and access information. It is generally offered to client buildings free by property management and security companies.

Cons

The library function is very limited re size of documents permitted and the organization of documents. The reporting functions are awkward making it difficult to search for or organize issues that were the subject of complaints or incident reports. The summary reports don't show key information so the detailed reports need to be reviewed.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi there, We truly appreciate your feedback! I wanted to let you know we heard your feedback and we implement changes in our new reporting system that addresses all those issues. Please contact your account manager at (888) 762-6636 so they could assist you further. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Marie from Shelter Canadian Properties Ltd

May 21, 2020

Pros

I like the variety of options available, like preparing reports etc.

Cons

The fact that you cannot have the same email address for different suites. The date format needs to be updated to numeric and alpha combinations and make it consistent throughout. When people are made Inactive - they are still getting emails unless they unsubscribe themselves (which doesn't happen automatically). It appears that the APP has functionality problems and people cannot always use a computer to access the site. When people unsubsribe themselves by accident could there be a safety reminder if they actually want to do this. I'm concerned about people who have unsubscribed themselves when we are coming up to the Budget and year end information.

Use of CCC since 2015 for 4 buildings/340 units

Transition to this platform was relatively painless and well supported by back office and software support. Features are being added but slowly. Not yet transitioned to using credit card payment or proxy/e-vote collection on the site.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, though not crazy about the fact that "people" and "units" got mixed together, but you get used to it. Decent options for creating emails or documents on the site and choosing where these should go. Improving with being able to add photos etc.

Cons

No alerts for bulletin boards or classified ads, though I have been asking for this "feature" for 3 years! Would be nice to have a way to tie a public web page to the internal one, so don't need to support separate wordpress site

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi there, Thank you for your response! As a client first organization, our product is directly shaped by the feedback we receive from our clients. Our rational behind limiting alerts in our Discussion Board & Classified Ads modules is to ensure that residents don¿t unsubscribe from our emails as a result of being inundated with emails every time someone creates a new thread or posts a reply. If residents unsubscribe from emails associated with CCC then they would also no longer receive email notifications for vital updates from their property management team. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Kevin from Education

Industry: Facilities Services

Great software that helps condos get work done

Really happy with the responsiveness of the support team and their willingness to integrate suggestions into the software.

Pros

Great way to alert owners and residents quickly Helps to keep owners and resident information in a central location Helps the condo board and manager track service requests Tasks allow the condo board and manager to organize their efforts

Cons

It would be nice to have integration with other services like our security door system The tasks section is limited in that they have to be assigned to a single person, it would be nice to be able to add others

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your honest review! we are currently finalizing our security patrol solution which will have more features including patrol checkpoints/touring. It will be released in January. Our task section does enable users to add others to the task, a customer success manager will contact you to elaborate more on this feature. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Marivergi from THE MET TSCC 1952

Reviews of Product and Service Condo Control

The most important point for me and, I would like to highlight is the support and the excellent service of the Condo Control team always gives to us. Quick response and training, also at the time of AGM and Budget, they came here personally on our site to help us and provide the best technical support.

Pros

The system is very friendly, it is so easy to find user, unit information, booking amenities etc. Also the reports payment, store activities.

Cons

We already send a suggestions to customize a report from stripe with the condo control store, also to include the security to add the number of unit in the order when the credit card payment to match with the stripe.

Reasons for Choosing Condo Control Central

Management was looking for , good product, service and maintenance price competitive.

Genta from TSCC 2725

Great Software

Great software to for sending notices, booking amenities and paying for them online.

Pros

This software is very user friendly for management or the residents.

Cons

Haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

Reasons for Choosing Condo Control Central

Excellent customer service that you can rely on all the time and very user friendly.

Branka from Menkes Developments Ltd

Fantastic Customer Service

I 've been using CCC for many years. From the fantastic customer service to customization options I can apply to different sites, it's made my work much more orginezed and effective.

Pros

I can apply to different sites, it's made my work much more effective.

Cons

Not having full acces from the app on my phone.

Anna from Del Property Management Inc

Reasons for recomendations

Excellent system, service from the staff, and reasonable rates.

Pros

Condominium management offices need to move forward on electronic access of information on residents, such as phone #'s, vehicle info, # of electronic fobs/card access, lease agreements, vacation info when resident is away on vacation etc. Resolved the need to communicate with 2000 residents in a condominium community, by being able to post notices, on upcoming events and more. Our security desk to have access on information of all residents. Very easy to learn, even for non computer users Our residents find it very useful to book amenities on line and then come and pay The ease of being able to pass on contractor events with security staff, being able to read reports written, without having to print. The ability to use the PO system appears to be very useful, it is too bad I am not obtaining authority to use. I did experience the Proxy service and was very glad that was available. What a time saver. I look forward to using more services that CCC may be able to offer in the near future.

Cons

Requests and changes must wait for one month.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Anna. Thank you for your response! We aim to make all changes and updates the same day they were requested, but making system changes may take a little longer. We apologize for any inconvenience and your customer success manager will be contacting you to see how we could rectify this issue. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Lisa from Gramercy Park TSCC 2297

Condo Control Central Review

I've pretty much summed it all up in the Pros section of this.

Pros

I really like the fact that we as managers can do multiple notices throughout the day and be able to specify the users whether it be by group or by unit or by both... love the fact that residents can book the amenities and when booking they can view the agreement in full..love the fact that when a residents inquires about a parcel that was delivered and has an issue with it management can view all the details this including dates, pick up and signature...the program itself alleviates a lot of communication that would otherwise bog the office down it and allows us to work on all the rest of the issues...

Cons

Not really thought or have come across issues with the software that were not fixed or explained in full by a rep when bringing the concern to them.

Harry from TSCC 2297

How I like Condo Control Cental

Pros

I really like that all the information I need is available. From Board meeting minutes to quotations for services or products the corporation has purchased it's all there. I like that I can book an elevator or a BBQ without having to go down to the concierge and hope he or she is not tied up with anyone. I also like the notification system, keeps me in the loop on everything going on in the building. Helps to arrange a schedule if needed.

Cons

Originally it took some time to find everything but after a few times navigating it became very easy to use. I can't say I have any other negative things to say.

Donna from DCC #164

One stop - save time

I am located at the site so having the latest information available is very helpful.

Pros

The easy of moving from one section to another makes my day so much easier. All the information and notes are just a click away.

Cons

The only issue I have is a recent change has made inputting dates into vacation a little more difficult. The pop up screen with the most recent changes overlays on top of the calendar.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Donna, Thank you for your feedback! We try to make our platform as customizable as possible while trying to make it simple to use. Your customer success manager will be contacting you to resolve this issue. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Shaffin from TSCC 1430

Site Manager's Opinion

Overall as I have said it, it is doing what I use it for except for the CON item here above so I am okay with that.

Pros

Overall it is doing what I use it for. So I am okay with that.

Cons

Administrators/ Managers should have an option to extend the shift hours. Currently when you open your log sheet after sign in, it ask begin time and end time. Managers/Administrators from time to time overstay their shift but the shift log signs you out. That is not so likable to me.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Shaffin. Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your feedback and your customer success manager will be reaching out to you shortly to see how we could improve this process. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Eli from Paragon

Condo Control Central Review

Pros

Easy to use, a very good interface, that one can learn how to use it very fast.

Cons

System is down often. The report section need some more work.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Eli, Thank you for your review! Although we have a %99.95 up-time, sometimes we do updates and maintenance on our systems causing it to be down temporally, we apologize for this inconvenience. We have also released a new updated for our reporting feature, which adds more functionality. Please give it a try and tell us what you think! Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Robert from Real Estate

Great Software!!

Pros

Ease of use and reliability is very important to me. lots of features, I use it on a daily basis. I've recommended Condo Control to some of my friends in the property management field.

Cons

I've yet to experience any major problems, few times they've done site maintenance in the morning, but that's completely understandable as software does need to be updated from time to time. so it's not really a big issue .Overall amazing service.

Tabia from University

Works Fine

Pros

CCC does a good job of keeping the announcements organized, and is a good space for community forums and accomodating bookings.

Cons

It's unclear how open CCC is to various languages. It's also difficult to gather the older generation online, those who would rather read announcements or find communication through pinboards.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Tabia, Thank you for the feedback! We understand it can be complicated sometimes to get older demographics onto the internet. We created a voice and text solution that enables you to send out voice or text notification to the residents if they prefer not to check online. A customer success manager will contact you with more information. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

affordable! Pretty easy to use and has a bunch of useful features

They did deliver on what the offered, and it didn't cost the board a ton of money. But I think the best thing is if there is a feature that our board needs they make it and add it for us

Sunny from Goldview Property Management

Condo Control Review

It's a great plateform to keep residents informed about the building.

Pros

Ease to use for management and residents.

Cons

Maybe separating what aspects you can unsubscribe to if you wish. Ie so if they unsubscribe you can still get package notifications.

Dana from POSH Condominiums

Site Admin

The reports are excelling and useful.

Pros

Ease of use and detailed information. Being able to track the persons managing the unit if the owner isn't living there.

Cons

Would like to see the purchase date on the owner change over screen and the ability to change it from Renter to Owner occupied (or the reverse). Would like to be able to see the history of the unit after it has sold.

Alban from MTCC 884

Property Manager's helpful tool

At first I thought it was a complex issue. Once started using it, felt more and more comfortable.

Pros

Easy to use. Does what it is supposed to do. Fastest way to communicate with your resident

Cons

Takes time to download when you sign in.

A complete condo record keeping a database that works

The store is a useful addition that takes the need for residents to pay by cheque out of the loop. Also provided real time access to information regarding identifying and classifying problematic owners and tenants.

Pros

Speed of access and ease of updating the client records.

Cons

Response time is sometimes slow if its an update that cannot be performed by building staff

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any for any inconvenience we have caused. We aim to make all update requests within 24 hours. To make changes to our system take a bit of time, but we are always aiming to shorten that gap. Best, Condo Control Central Team

shubham from Samsonshield

excellent

Pros

Cons

Some more reports can be created using the software and phone notification service should be active.

Eteri from Comfort

Survey Rating

Pros

Posting the Notifications, Booking Amenities and using the Library and Tasking futures

Cons

Uploading the meeting packages and other condo documents, maintaining action list

Helene from Civic and Social Organization

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Very Convenient

It is convenient and easy to navigate.

Pros

It is very convenient receiving messages from our front desk and Property Manager.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to find a document.

Julie from ICC Property Management

Great Software

It has been a great experience. I prefer to use CCC than any other software. The team is very helpful and responsive and don't make you feel incompetent even if its an easy fix.

Pros

How easy it is to use for everyone to use. The setting up of residents is so extremely easy and fast that it isn't painful to do like other software. It makes my job less stress full and makes me for effective.

Cons

Michael from Alwington Communities Inc.

An important condominium management tool.

Pros

Easy to use, very responsive team, easy to onboard new staff members.

Cons

I would like to see support for larger file uploads.

Rick from TSCC 1997

Totally Worthwhile!

Our experience with Condo Control has always been that they are receptive to any problems or questions that we may have. Their response time has always been excellent.

Pros

My condo has been using this software for a long time and, as one of the administrators, I've always found it easy to use and generally ahead of the curve with regard to anticipating the needs of the users.

Cons

I really have no problems at all. We pick and choose the functions that suit our needs.

Sandra from City Towers Property Management

Feedback on Condo Control use

I am happy with how things work when creating and posting the announcement.

Pros

The convenience of creating a notice on the computer and also on the phone.

Cons

It condenses certain announcements after posting even after seeing the draft copy.

Richard from 360 Community Management Ltd

CCC

My experience dealing with CCC has been very good and the response time to queries has been excellent.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. Good method of communicating with residents.

Cons

Any the beginning, it took some time to learn and use CCC.

Jeanie from accounting

Industry: Computer Networking

110 Unit Townhouse - Condo Corporation

I was seeing how long it took for specific projects to be completed -from PO issue to job complete. Which in turn would evaluate the contractor that was used on site to make sure work was completed in a timely manner. Perfect for time management.

Pros

I liked the software as it was very easy to track ongoing trades working on our property. From the PO being issued to the work being complete.

Cons

Was difficult to obtain homeowner feedback on satisfaction of specific work being done on units, as not every property owner was enrolled with Condo Control Central, due to several seniors residing in the complex which did not have internet, computers or were tech savvy. This was not at all related to the software but made it limited use.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Jeanie, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We have created a case study to help solve that issue https://www.condocontrolcentral.com/palace-case-study/. We understand that this process can be difficult sometimes, here is a few workaround: 1. Text and Voice which can send residence a text message of the announcement or send an automated voice message if they have a home number. 2. We also have a mobile app that residents can use to log into our system without needing a computer Our customer success manager will be contacting you help resolve this issue. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Gary from Explorer Condominium Board

CCC Experience at Explorer Condominium

Pros

Booking an amenity Creating an announcement using the templates provided Making payments

Cons

From an Android phone, there are more clicks required to see an attachment than with other platforms

Condo Control from Property Management Perspective

Pros

Easy to use and to inform residents of information going on in the building

Cons

nothing has come up yet. The company is always quick to respond to our questions/concerns.

Annkay from Goldview Property Management

General review

It has been easier posting notices and other Corporation documents.

Pros

Great customer service Easy to use Cost effective

Cons

I did not like the fact that I could not copy images.

Great Product, Easy to use!

Pros

Allows me to easily manage my various sites in the most efficient manner. Also gets rid of all the extra paperwork!

Cons

Haven't run into that many issues that are utterly frustrating, sure somethings could be different but by an large the system acts exactly as is expected.

TANYA from Dental

Great tool for condos

Excellent experience.

Pros

All information regarding my condo building comes right to my email, therefore I see it right away! The system is easy to get set up as a client, and you are able to have the information appropriated for either a tenant or landlord. And less paper waste.

Cons

I have had the software in my condo for 2 years and have had no negative experiences yet, just wish it was installed sooner for our condo.

Mara from Impact Mobile

Best tool we have invested in to-date!

Pros

It seamlessly integrates our team's core needs into a single system that is easy to navigate and use.

Cons

Could be a bit more flexible in terms of customization.

Ujjwal from Forest hill group

Great software

Great

Pros

It is very easy to use and display of the software is great.

Cons

This software sometimes have a lot of updates.

Aleksia from TSCC 2200

Great Tool for Communications

Condo Control is a great tool for Residents and Property Managers alike.

Pros

The ability to communicate with everyone set up by email/text message/voicemail. Residents who are not tech savvy can get a voicemail/text message which is a great alternative to emails. Owners who live off site are also informed. Sending access notices and suite specific notices.

Cons

That the application on my phone does not have the same capabilities as through desktop.

Karen from New Time Square

Could be faster

Pros

Can keep track of packages, newsletters sent to residents and other items.

Cons

It is very slow and it requires a number of screens to get through to get to what you are looking for. When an email is sent to residents it usually takes 1-2 hours before it is received.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review! we strive to make our platform easy you use and navigate. We provide training options including video, in person, over the phone, or online to help our customers navigate our platform. We apologize for any inconvenience e-consent feature might have caused, our system usually takes less than 30 mins to send out a service level agreement to all residents. A customer success manager will reach out to you to help rectify this issue. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

Osyth from Mdr

Industry: Government Relations

Condo control central review

Less time for staff to respond to service requests

Pros

Ease of use. Features.

Cons

Search does not look at all folder levels

Very Helpful

Overall I am very pleased.

Pros

Ability to organize and make a lot of information available to owners, particularly in a digital, cost effective manner.

Cons

It takes some experience through trial and error to navigate effectively.

Melissa from TDSB

Review of Condo Control Central

Pros

Ability to book services, common elements, elevator etc.

Cons

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Melissa, We appreciate your feedback! Our customer support manager will be reaching out to you for additional information on how we could make our platform more user-friendly. Thank you, Condo Control Central Team

David from Club

User review of Condo Control Central

Provides a convenient way to inform condo residents of ongoing events, lets them see various documents that then do not need to be mailed out. Also enables residents to report issues that need attention.

Pros

Ease of receiving notifications from our Condo manager regarding upcoming events.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this time.

Ron from Creative Industry

Review of CCC software.

I don’t use it very much. Mainly because what I need it for I can only do on my iMac.

Pros

Easy to use and download. Nothing else really.

Cons

Does not offer the full set of features compared to signing into the web portal. Visually, it doesn’t look appealing at all. Very uninspiring.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Ron, We really appreciate your feedback. At Condo Control Central we always strive to improve our products to create an optimum experience for our clients. We are always adding new features to our mobile app, we will keep improving our mobile app until it has all the same functionalities as our web portal. Best, Condo Control Central Team

Patrick from Sanderson Management Inc.

Pros

Very easy to set up, easy to use and to move around and navigate.

Cons

Communication process from Condo Manager to CCC needed to be better to allow more realize time information transfer.

Easy to use!

The benefit is definitely effective communication. We’re “in the know” about what is going on and owners can access info easily from the app.

Pros

It’s the easiest to use and it hasn’t given any issues thus far. All of the information I need is accessible.

Cons

None. I have yet to come across any issues.

Tammy from Lakeridge Health Corporation

Condo Control Central

Pros

I really learned a lot from the education modules

Cons

the setup process and the downloading of the software was a little difficult and would love the option to be able to turn of the voice and read my self ..

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Tammy, Thank you for your review! Our software is completely Web/Cloud- based, so there is no setup or download process. We will have a customer success manager reach out to you as soon as possible to investigate this issue further. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

FRANK from City of Toronto

Industry: Public Safety

A good tool

Pros

Booking amenities can be done anytime not restricted to business hours.

Cons

Included payment options would remove need for certifying cheques for deposit of rentals.

Response from Condo Control Central

Replied November 2018

Hi Frank, Thanks for your feedback! We do have other payment options built into our system. We partner with Stripe to process payments through credit card for amenity bookings, online payments, and status certificates. You can contact your account manager at CCC and they¿ll happily help you set it up! Thank You, Condo Control Central Team