• Pros

• "Ability to fully track and manage account information for clients, residents, as well as communities"

• "I like that I can see all of the information I need on one page, and easily flip through each tab to see anything else I need once I pull up a file number."

• "I like how easy it is t turn a resident request into a work order. I like how easy it is to process an ARC request"

• Cons

• "Periodically we find errors in some of the operations functions. "

• "Reports and labels are harder to figure out how and what you need to do to print."

• "the response time of support team and hard to find certain features"

Browse eUnify Reviews

Celeste from Nova Association Management Partners LLC

eUnify Review

Pros

This software feels more like a partnership than a product. It helps us do our jobs efficiently and effectively. When we have any troubles, the eUnify team is quick to help make sure they’re not only solved but that we enjoy how the software is functioning after any questions, changes or fixes.

Cons

I feel an ease of using this product. I think the support team has done a great job of making any necessary adjustments we needed, so far, no problem can’t be fixed!

Deke from Nova

eUnify

The Time Capture capabilities are allowing us to really understand where we can create efficiencies.

Pros

The owner's willingness to listen and implement suggestions.

Cons

The layout - people expect to see and have the Facebook or Amazon experience. Communicating status updates and progress reports on new features. We would like our team to understand ALL of the features and everything that is in the pipeline.

Reasons for Choosing eUnify

Ease of access to ownership and their willingness to partner in order to allow for constant and never-ending improvement.

Amber from Nova Association Management

Association Management

Overall this eUnify is great software system.

Pros

The software has lots of features that allows us to track homeowner data and association data.

Cons

The software doesn't sync well with the skype or zoom to track calls. It would be nice to have accounting in Umanage so we could have just one system.

Laura from Nova Association Management Partners

Great Association Management Platform

Pros

eUnify's Association Management Platform has greatly improved how we manage our portfolio of Associations. We are able to track so many different types of activities, and access so much information all from one great system, and it integrates with a Portal for the Association Members too. It's so great to be able to do everything in one system, and be able to easily generate reports on everything we need.

Cons

There are some areas of the platform that could still use improvement for better tracking/reporting or efficiency, but I've found that eUnify's team is eager to collect feedback on things like this, and they continue to evolve the system to make improvements all the time.

Mark from SBB Management Company

Review of eUnify

Web based system saves our company on internal hardware and maintenance. This software has allowed us to be more efficient with time saving procedures versus our old system.

Pros

There are so many features and capabilities to this software. A lot of customization can be made with this software. Completely web based. Software company takes customer feedback and quickly makes updates.

Cons

With frequent updates and changes this can affect the consistency of the software.

Reasons for Choosing eUnify

Compatibility with other systems, preferred customer service and support.

Danae from Trio HOA Management

User Friendly Software

Pros

I like the software as it is internet based, available on any device that has internet service and easy to use. The company has taken suggestions for improvements and is constantly updating and improving.

Cons

There are some limitations on the reports but they are working on it.

Kristina from The gables on tuckerman

All around amazing!

100% top notch!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. The developers are constantly implementing and improving the software on a daily and weekly basis. Reaching out for help has a quick turnaround and myself and residents love using it.

Cons

Items move around so I have to get used to where they are located.

Reasons for Choosing eUnify

Cost, cloud database, easy use.

Response from eUnify

Replied December 2019

Thank you Kristina, We love hearing that residents love using eUnify! I know the development team put a lot of work into system enhancement so I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to them.

Nicole from Reese Management Company

Homeowners Association Mgt made easy

Our core team works remotely in many different locations, the software provides unity and consistency for our company. Someone can log a call from the office and someone can add a note on the account from onsite and the information is stored where the account manager can access easily without duplicating efforts. I am very happy with our overall experience with eUnify!

Pros

I enjoy that all the data is in one location and easy to retrieve. The backend is customizable and requires little effort for anyone in the company to learn quickly. I also enjoy that the customer side is easy to use and provides a value to the homeowners. The eBlasts keeps the communities well informed without having to login to a website.

Cons

It can take time to input all your data into the software, but the end result makes the day to day easier.

Response from eUnify

Replied December 2019

We thrive on this type of feedback, so I'll be sure to pass this review on to the team. Our goal is to make things easy and efficient for our clients and I'm ecstatic that we were able to do that for Reese Management. Thank you Nicole!

Kathe from Scottsdale Ranch

Scottsdale Ranch

From the start, they have always been willing to accommodate our needs. The only downfall is sometimes it takes too long to get something fixed or enhanced.

Pros

The flexibility of the software based on our needs. The mobile app is great!

Reasons for Choosing eUnify

The product did so much more and the pricing was good.

Response from eUnify

Replied December 2019

Thank you Kathe for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear about our mobile app and eUnify's flexibility. We're always improving our enhancement process and working toward better transparency on timeline.

Dawn from Nova

eUnify for HOA

Pretty good

Pros

Cons

Violations/Hearing process could be easier. Reports are glitchy. If I pull a delinquency report it is inaccurate. I need to be able to have delinquency reports accurate by the 13th of the month.

Erica from Nova Association Management Partners

Multi-faceted Management Software

eUnify has been great to work with, very receptive to helping us adapt the product to best cater our specific needs, very responsive, always exploring new initiatives.

Pros

Cons

Periodically we find errors in some of the operations functions.

Talia from Nova

Awesome Software- Talia Talavera

I have nothing but great experience!

Pros

Cons

I do not like the added tabs that I do not need. Just more to read through

Jordan from Nova Association Management Partners

eUnify Review

They have been accommodating to what we need in the industry. It's just evolving to be exactly what we need it to be!

Pros

User friendly, growing capabilities, etc.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of. The software is great!

Marisol from Nova Management Partners

Nova

Simple and easy to use.

Pros

User friendly and easy to access and manage all my properties.

Cons

Communication/eblast- not enough editing options

Amy from Carolina Association Management

Ease of management

Pros

the collaboration with QuickBooks and the online access

Cons

the response time of support team and hard to find certain features

Response from eUnify

Replied December 2019

Thanks for your review Amy. QuickBook users love the eUnify integration! Our support team is working towards improving response time, thank you again for the feedback.