• Pros

• "Easy way to use, and great tool for starting company"

• "It’s easy to use, support is amazing. Most things are straight forward. Cost is affordable "

• "Good, professional interface. The lease creator was easy enough. The money cycle is top notch, and I appreciate all the optionality to match how I wanted the lease to run."

• Cons

• "Sometimes the process in finding information is not as intuitive as it should be. But after finding where the information is located, this is an easy issue to resolve."

• "Not a Robust and granular rental option at this point. While it’s simplicity is a a definite pro it also hinders more complex situations. "

• "It is a newer company, so there are still quite a few kinks. However, they are constantly making improvement and actually listen to the feedback you give them to make changes. "

Browse Innago Tenant and Property Management Reviews

Matthew from VADATA, Inc

Great Product! Great Service!

I have no idea how I managed my properties without Innago. Tracking tenants, leases, payments, expenses, and maintenance requests is made so much easier with Innago. I love this service and would recommend it to anyone that manages any amount of properties.

Pros

There isn't much not to like. Innago provides a easy to use interface that puts all the relevant information together in a nice visual!

Cons

The process to setup leases online can take a while to setup, but is well worth the effort.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Hey Matthew! Thanks for the positive feedback. We're happy to hear you love using Innago!

Peggy from Real Estate

I like what I see so far.

The support is HIGHLY responsive and extremely supportive in explaining and troubleshooting. It's way beyond the support I get from my current company.

Pros

This software does a lot, I like the invoicing system that allows me to tailor specific billing for the tenants for the regular payments as well as special payments and assessments that arise from time to time.

Cons

It's a little slow to load and I have to jump around to a lot of different sections to get the info I need. Better to have a tenant/property page with just that tenant's information there for a good view of what's going on with that tenant/property without distractions from other tenant/properties at the same time.

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

We appreciate the feedback, Peggy. For now, the best way to view a tenant's information is directly through the "tenants" tab. There you can find all the information associated with any individual renter. Feel free to reach out to the support team if there's anything we can help out with!

zach from Heirloom INC

Value driven for small business or personal rentals

Can they make you a website? Yes, they can. Can you Ensign contracts etc? Yes, can sign leases online. Free Online applications. Rolled out in next 30 days. Tenant screening? Yes. Partnered with Transunion. Does it publish vacancies? No marketing of units. Doesn’t post to any renting website. App? No app for the phone yet. Tenant communication - only through the portal and/or email them No Owner portal. Only one signal sign on.(can’t have multiple sign ons), but you can set up accounts by owner. Does accounting sync to a bank account? To QBO, and multiple accounts can sync to one QBO, maybe? Renter insurance accountability? Nothing yet. Looking into it.

Pros

I love how their pricing works. It's a free product to use, it only costs you when a client pays through their system. They are definitely for the value driven.

Cons

Only one signal sign on.(can’t have multiple sign ons), but you can set up accounts by owner. If you have multiple owners of different properties in your portfolio, you will need to set up an individual account for each. Hence why it is only good for small business or personal rentals. They don't have a lot of the features other software's like it has, but it has the core main few.

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Zach! As you pointed out, we take pride in being value-driven. So much so that all our features are now 100% free to use for landlords/property managers. We're also happy to say that we now offer multi-user login for our accounts, so different owners can be accommodated. Renters insurance is coming soon as well, so keep an eye out!

Victor from Vesster Property Management

Excellent Platform & Customer Service

I switched from another platform that was just horrible and Innago was able to provide me with the best platform and customer service, I switch in no time.

Pros

Clean platform, easy to use, helpful, organized, and great customer service!

Cons

I have not found any cons to the platform or company what so ever.

Lynn from T&T Property Mgmt & Maint Co

Easy Setup, Easy to Use

Innago is so easy to use that I can move out a tenant in minutes, and move-in is even faster.

Pros

Setup of the property I manage and the tenants who live there was, without doubt, the easiest I've ever experienced, and Innago is the sixth program I've used in the 20 years I've been a property manager.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative yet. I didn't understand the fee structure at first, but now that I do, I'm only amazed that it took me as long as it did.

Reasons for Choosing Innago Tenant and Property Management

The lack of a monthly fee was the primary reason. Prompt responses from the Innago team, even before I made a decision, was a close second reason.

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much, Lynn. We're proud to be the solution in your journey for great property management software! Sometimes the sixth time's the charm..

Srikar from RockMeadows

Ease of use

I’m able to track all invoice due and percentages of payments received. Auto apply late payments charges. Lease sign and track maintenance requests. Single source to track all activities.

Pros

Easy to use, I really like invoice generation and payment.

Cons

It takes little long to get payment processed through Innago.

Reasons for Choosing Innago Tenant and Property Management

I’m pleased with quick response from team and easy to use with all in one place.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Hey Srikar! Once your bank account is verified, funds should be processed in only 1 business day. Feel free to reach out to your Innago representative if you're having any issues. We're glad Innago has been helpful for you!

Jesslyn from Ally Property Management and Real Estate

We only run smoothly because of Innago

We are a property management company that currently manages 200+ rental properties for 40+ investors. We have 3 separate property management agents within our company. We could not do our job smoothly without Innago. We're able to assign specific properties to our 3 different agents, which really helps each agent stay organized and not overwhelmed with the other properties that aren't theirs to handle. The program is so user friendly and our tenants absolutely love it. We even hear that people come to rent from us specifically because we offer online payments and maintenance requests (Innago). The price is affordable for our small business. We also like that background and credit checks can be done though the same company as the tenant portals so we don't have to confuse tenants with multiple steps with different companies. Customer service is the best I've ever received. I've never had an issue not resolved within 24 hours, usually fixed or questions answered within 15 minutes of emailing. I've also never sat on hold when I've called in with an issue. I had a hard time deciding if Innago was going to be good enough when we first opened our company a year ago, but I decided to give them a chance based off my experience of them answering all my questions quickly. I am so glad I decided to go with them!

Pros

Top notch customer service Rent payment tracking Automotive reminders Online maintenance requests Credit card payments accepted Affordable Background & Credit checks Multiple deposit accounts allowed

Cons

Nothing! But I trust that if I ever wished Innago had another feature I could mention it to their tech team and they'd figure out how to try to make it happen - Their customer service is that awesome!

Will from US Navy

Industry: Military

Great product, Great Price

Basically for a few bucks a month instead of a few hundred, you get to look professional, give your tenants and easy platform (they like it so far), and you get quick deposits. I used to have to wait a freaking week with my old company AND I was paying them an outrageous fee. Real talk, I would easily pay more for this software. You all deserve a medal.

Pros

Cons

There were a few kinks/bugs in the set-up, but I'm almost glad because they were tiny and I got to experience the fast, effective, personal, super helpful customer service and that's put my mind at ease for the long term. Things that worked but could work better include being able to adjust how much future tenants pay before they sign the lease, and I'd say sometimes I get a little lost trying to find certain pages. That will get solved with more use, but there is some opportunity for a more intuitive experience. The lease creator could sure use some quick features like, for example, I wanted all renters to initial at the bottom of each page. There were loads of extra clicks on my end to put 5 spots, then adjust for each renter on my 10ish page lease. Would nice to have a few quick common settings like that (would you like each of your renters to initial each page? show us where - like a footer)

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Hi Will - Thanks so much for the review. We will happily accept your medal :) And thanks for the suggestion on lease template creation. We're glad it's been easy for you to use, but it's definitely understandable how the extra clicks can add up for longer leases. Hopefully the template feature has saved you time when signing & reusing leases in the meantime.

Stephanie from PBC Properties

A nice tool that will be great

Overall we’ve had a positive experience. The cost definitely outweighs some of the limitations and support has been fantastic.

Cons

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review, Stephanie! We're glad you've enjoyed using Innago. Be sure to keep an eye out for some exciting new updates and features rolling out through the new year. And as always, feel free to reach out with any suggestion you may have!

Matthew from Independent Business Suites

Perfect Fit for our Company

Imagine having to try and keep track of 156 units on a spreadsheet with month to month agreements and all the juggling it involved- innago eliminates this with an easy to use platform which shows me who has paid, who hasn’t paid, is their lease signed, are their deposits paid, and the ease of maintenance requests and correspondence through their system makes this a no brainer. They also collect all the rents for me. Simple and easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use, took most of my headaches away when it came to juggling 150 suites

Cons

Nothing. Whenever something comes up [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to help us figure out solutions.

Reasons for Choosing Innago Tenant and Property Management

Ease of use. No hard sell. Met all of our requirements.

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

We appreciate the review, Matthew! It's great to hear how you've been able to simplify your rental process.

Brandon from TodsHouse.com

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Two Thumbs Way Up

I have been with INNAGO for several years. I manage 60 tenants with fairly high turnover. After trying out several other companies and being disappointed when it comes to customer service or features I finally can across INNAGO. I have been nothing but impressed when it comes to INNAGO. First and foremost is customer service. If I have an issue I will get a response day of and can easily get someone on the phone if I need to. They are responsive and detailed and always have a solution. They will go out of there way to be proactive and help with tenant issues without any input from me which is unheard of with other companies. Next is features. I have been with INNAGO for several years and have seen them innovate and add new features that they promised with little if not no hiccups or glitches. They do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it. They have taken requests from me and incorporated it into the software to make my life easier. I recommend INNAGO to everybody. Whether you have two properties or 100 they are the perfect solution. Thank you for all you do to make my life easier INNAGO!

Pros

Customer Service Innovation User friendly Full of features Workflow management Record keeping Customer Service!!!

Cons

I really do not have any complaints with innago. The only thing that could be better is an app that would make interfacing for tenants easier but the website does just fine for now.

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Hey Brandon - thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it. We're happy to say that a mobile app is on its way in the next few months! As you know from your time with us, we're constantly working to make Innago more convenient, so thank you for that suggestion. It's been great working with you!

Avi from Shoova

Great product to fit my unique set up

Been using this software for a month now and getting all y tenants migrated over. The software is FREE!!! and yest the customer service treats team me like I'm their ONLY customer. I am very happy with everything. While it might take me some time to figure out some features, with a little playing around (and an occasional e-mail to the customer service dept. which they respond to right away) the software services pretty much all my needs.

Pros

Very easy to use and when you don't know something, the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Very personal and will take your feedback to make changes to the software if necessary. Product can be customized to really fit unique real estate companies. I can also have different property managers and owners with accounts that only access the properties they manage or have an ownership share in which is an amazing feature.

Cons

The software pretty much fits my needs. Very happy right now

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Hi Avi - Thanks for your review! I'm glad we've been able to help adapt the product to best suit your needs. Our support team is always happy to help!

Michael from Design Build Solutions

Easy to use Product with great Customer Service

Very happy with the experience. I recommend to other property owners.

Pros

The ease of the product, the set up, and the cost makes a ton of sense for rental property owners. It cut down on my time spent as a landlord.

Cons

Occasionally, the product adds a new feature that is hard to understand at first. Also, sometimes a delay in rent entering my bank account.

Reasons for Choosing Innago Tenant and Property Management

The Simplicity, the time savings, and the cost made a ton of sense for my business.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Thanks Michael - we're happy to hear you've recommended it! As always, feel free to reach out to your account rep to guide you through any new features if necessary.

Leo from Vasquez Real Estate Group Inc.

Excellent Platform

Excellent platform to work with. The rep is always available for trouble calls, and questions.

Pros

Easy way to use, and great tool for starting company

Cons

being able to sent payments to landlords through platform

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review, Leo! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - sending payments to additional accounts is on our roadmap for early 2020, so be on the lookout!

Eligio from Information technology and services

Great Company and Product - Highly Recommend It

Innago’s platform provides a clean and easy-to-use interface allowing me to enter all the information with a consistent and time saving workflow. I like the ability to have all the tools I need centralized. So far my experience has been fantastic and will definitely encourage anyone to try it.

Pros

Innago’s Customer Service is definitely what impressed me the most. They always take the time to read feedback and suggestions and promptly answer your questions.

Cons

In the beginning, I experienced a few bugs which were quickly resolved. At the moment it might miss a few key features, but Innago continues quickly improve and mature.

Reasons for Choosing Innago Tenant and Property Management

Clean and intuitive user interface.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

We appreciate the great review, Eligio. Stay tuned for some key features rolling out in the upcoming year as well!

Alicia from Allmand Properties

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Very easy to use and adapt for new users

The staff at Innago has always been helpful and kind. We especially appreciate that the system is uncomplicated to use.

Pros

I am new to using Innago and so far customer service has been great with all my questions in helping me get set up. The software itself has all the features and capabilities that help me for a smooth running of my business. We are very satisfied!

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

We appreciate the review, Alicia! We're happy to see you've been able to use everything smoothly.

Heather from Overstreet Rentals

Innago Review

We are pleased with our overall experience with and Innago.

Pros

The customer service and quick response from the support team at Innago Is one of the best features about the software. In addition it is fairly user-friendly. Updates are made based on feedback from end users.

Cons

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Hi Heather - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Nicola from Hughes Homes Realty

Good Stuff!

The old platform I was using had a 7 business day turnaround time for rent payments. I like that Innago is WAY faster.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use. I really like the fact that it adds in the late fees for you. The customer support is stellar!

Cons

I would like to see them add a section where you can generate the invoices for the owners after the management fees/maintenance fees etc. It would be nice where you could do that and then it emails to the owners and then you can initiate payment to them using the platform also.

Price mostly

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the feedback and kind words, Nicola! Adding vendor and owner payments is something we plan to do early next year. We'll keep you posted as we continue to update the platform!

Sternberg from Sternberg Law Firm PLLC

Great rent app

Pros

Ease of use. Bill is automatically and reminds tenants of payment obligations. Imposes late fees. Increases collection and minimizes effort needed. Set it up and goes!

Cons

Nothing the software is excellent. No complaints.

Response from Innago

Replied December 2019

We appreciate the review, Kenneth. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed the software so far!

Yolanda from 2YOURSERVICE

Great Service/Software

Automation, Streamline, No Paper

Pros

I used Innago for one of my Property Management clients to keep things organized and to be able to deal with less paper. Innago was a great way to do this and very easy to use. Signing up was easy and if I had any questions with the system or needed help using it, my emails were always answered in a timely manner. Always very professional and helpful throughout the process. Would definitely recommend use Innago!

Cons

I do not have any dislikes about this software, it fitted our needs just right.

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

We're happy to hear that Innago was able to help you organize your business, Yolanda. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Ashley from Community Rentals

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Innago Provides GREAT Customer Support!

Pros

It is a great option for those who manage under 100 units (even under 50 units). It is great for student housing, as you can enter in your new leases in which you have pre-leased for the next leasing term. Many softwares will not allow you to do this. AMAZING customer support to help with any questions or problems you have.

Cons

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Hey Ashley - we're glad that you can see the feedback we receive make its way into the product. If you have any suggestions, feel free to reach out!

Ruffina from RFA HOLDINGS 1 LLC

Excellent property management software!

The customer support is simply top of the line! Prompt replies by email and phone. The rep was thoroughly familiar with the software and taught me how to perform the tasks I needed to.

Pros

It was free, fully functional, covering all aspects of property management that I need.

Cons

I could not figure out how to do a couple things. Maybe there’s an instruction video on YouTube? That would help.

Referral by a friend.

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Hey Ruffina, thanks for the review! We've recently uploaded our first tutorial video on creating lease templates. Based on the positive feedback we've received on it, you can certainly expect more help videos in the future! In the meantime, we're happy to help out with anything you may need.

John from PROSPER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

Easy for new landlords

My overall experience has been wonderful. I would highly recommend.

Pros

I loved all the customer support and help setting up innago. It was extremely useful. Especially when they upgraded to a new version.

Cons

I sometimes find it confusing when adding late fees to different types of leases.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Hey John, thanks for the review! Transitioning to a new product can be stressful, so we're pleased to know you had a smooth experience. If you ever have any issues, please reach out. We're always available to help.

John from Detroit Catholic Pastoral Alliance

Very Pleased

Pros

I know I am not using all of the functionality of this program, but I am pleased with what I have seen and have used. We are coming up on a lease renewal so I look forward to see how this works!

Cons

I have not have any problems with the product yet!

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Hey John, thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you've enjoyed the software so far. Good luck on the renewal process - our team is always here to help if you need anything!

Cory from Lighthouse Apartments LLC

Easy to use!

Incredible

Pros

The software is straightforward, very intuitive and easy to use. The staff has been incredible to work with. They are very responsive, quick to answer any questions and quick to solve any challenges.

Cons

It would be nice if it enable me to advertise through the platform when a unit becomes available, it would also be nice if I could click on certain tenants payments as I deposit them. Another words it would be nice if it kept track of deposits and a little more financial information, etc.

Easy. Inexpensive

Maureen from Lux Property Solutions LLC

Excellent support

Great support and very useful for managing my rentals

Pros

This company provides great support and a lot of patience for someone who is new to using software. Great response time whenever I had a question

Cons

I had some trouble with invoices getting sent twice - but I think that was user error and not a software problem!

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Hi Maureen! Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with regarding the invoices. We're open to any suggestions on how we can make the process simpler as well!

Ashley from Health Industry

Innago review

Innago has helped with being able to start doing electronic leases and electronic payments. There were a few issues we ran into that would have been nice to change about the software to have added flexibility. But when I brought those up via email, the support staff was super helpful and even said they would bring some of my suggestions up as recommendations for changes.

Pros

The ability to add your own lease and add in the fields you need signed and save that so that you have it available to be signed electronically is great. As well as having an option for tenants to pay electronically.

Cons

There were a few functions in the software that would have been nice to change. I didn't have the option to add two landlord signatures to a lease. It would also be nice to be able to add tenants without an email address - not all tenants might want to provide that or pay electronically, but it would still be nice to be able to add in each unit for accounting purposes.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review Ashley. That's a great suggestion on including a second signature field for landlords! We've passed that on to our development team. As for adding tenants without an email, you can simply use "[name]@innago.com" as their address. Hope that helps!

Alex from Boston Corporate Housing

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Stop chasing after tenants for rent, get innago

Great product to manage long term tenants. A must for anyone losing track of tenants and payments.

Pros

User freindly platform to track all properties tenants and rent Creates a profile for each individual tenant, sending them reminders and allowing them to pay their rent online Customize leases and documents, digitally sign then and keep them filled, generate invoices. All web based, accessible from anywhere Awesome customer care

Cons

Website could be a bit more easy to use, no app yet ( developer told me their working on updating UI)

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Hi Alex - thanks for the feedback! We've made a number of improvements to our UI and are planning on launching a mobile app in the next few months. If there's anything else you'd like to see, please let us know- we're always open to suggestions from our users!

Easy to use Rental Property Management Software

Pros

I love that this is web based and has a fairly intuitive workflow and user interface.

Cons

I think there are some "clunky" aspects regarding navigation, but overall it gets the job done.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

We aim to make each user's experience as smooth as possible, including navigation, so we appreciate the feedback! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Fernando from Trinidad Realty Partners

Great product!

Awesome customer support.

Pros

Simplicity of program. Easy interface for inputting your data/rents and expenses.

Cons

No cons that we can think of at the moment. Looksblike their team is always improving their platform for their users.

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review, Fernando. We're pleased to know you're seeing the improvements to the platform!

Aaron from Legal Services

Exceptional service

As a system Innago is absolutely meeting our needs. I wanted to write how exceptional the customer service and tech support is. I want to be clear I do not pay for the Innago app, but utilize the free option they offer. This had zero affect on their treatment or expeditious approach to solving our issue. Definitely recommend and I can only imagine this only continues on with the pay option(s). Aaron

Pros

Technical support

Cons

I have not experienced any cons yet

Response from Innago

Replied January 2020

Hey Aaron, Thank you so much for the lovely review. We're glad you've enjoyed using Innago. Be sure to keep an eye out for some exciting new updates and features rolling out through the new year. And as always, feel free to reach out with any suggestions that you may have!

Ivania from Home Made Real Estate

Easy to use !

lovw it and would recommend it.

Pros

Easy and the representatives for this service care!

Cons

I did a background on someone and the name was a common name so it took a little bit to cross cancel.

quick and better deal

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review Ivania! Glad you've loved it!

Michael from MCW Properties

Industry: Military

MCW Properties

Pros

Ease of use, one stop shopping, affordability.

Cons

There are no true cons. I have nothing but good things to say about innago. Highly recommended.

Response from Innago

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much, Michael. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

dawn from Management consulting

Thank you for this easy management tool

Innago has allowed me to run my 6 properties with ease, as I had no experience prior. It also allows renters to pay direct, which keeps deposits more timely

Pros

What I like most is that it cover every aspect of Rental units - customer support is amazing if I ever have a new area of the software I need to learn

Cons

This software does everything I need it to

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

We appreciate the review, Dawn. Glad we could help!

David from Real Estate

Review of Innago

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of importing information tenant's lease, adding information such as rental amount, and other tenant vital tenant information. I also am able to reach a representative from Innago live who has been very helpful.

Cons

When the tenant doesn't have an email it delay's the setup process otherwise the software is great.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the feedback, David! It's a priority of ours to make sure the platform is as simple as possible, and a rep is available to speak to anytime you need them.

Hud from Braud & Son Properties

Great user friendly software

I have been most impressed with the follow up phone calls from representatives at Innago to make sure I am happy with the software.

Pros

Very easy to use and excellent customer service

Cons

Although Innago has everything I need at this time I might want more functionality in the future

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review Hud! Glad to hear you're having positive experiences with the software & your Innago reps. We're rolling out some new features in the upcoming year, so keep an eye out!

John from Joy Lake Properties

Great Software

Pros

The software has helped me to keep very good track of tenants and payments. Tenants enjoy making payments online.

Cons

Time consuming to input tenant information

Reasons for Choosing Innago Tenant and Property Management

No cost to the administrator.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

We're glad you and your tenants enjoy using Innago, John! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.