Innago Reviews

4.86 / 5 (72) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 6 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Easy way to use, and great tool for starting company"

• "It’s easy to use, support is amazing. Most things are straight forward. Cost is affordable "

• "Good, professional interface. The lease creator was easy enough. The money cycle is top notch, and I appreciate all the optionality to match how I wanted the lease to run."

• Cons

• "Sometimes the process in finding information is not as intuitive as it should be. But after finding where the information is located, this is an easy issue to resolve."

• "Most of the issues I had with the platform have been resolved in the updates. Also, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great with answering questions if I get stuck somewhere."

• "Not a Robust and granular rental option at this point. While it’s simplicity is a a definite pro it also hinders more complex situations. "

Browse Innago Reviews

Alicia from Hyland Partners Inc

Saved my company hundreds of dollars thus far

Awesome

Pros

Innago is convenient, easy to use, and FREE for landlords! My company has over 130 rent to own homes, and we were stuck in the stone age of technology. Innago made it possible for my company to accept payments online from our clients. Not all of our clients have taken advantage of of this option but over 20+ have. All my the tenants whom have tried it, love it as well. It's made getting rents on time easier and has saved us hundreds in fuel by limiting our travel for collections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at helping navigate the site and is always responsive. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

No complaints, I love Innago. Best affordable software

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Other programs cost too much and require 1 year upfront.

Response from Innago

Replied December 2020

We appreciate the review, Alicia. Glad we could help!

Carter from Seneca Commons

Innago review

At first I had a hard time due to the fact I never had any computer training. Now that I learned to use the app is not hard a all. The support is hand down the best I have ever experienced. I was having issues with my lease templates. I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 9 PM with the problem. They set everything up for me and was posted on the app at 12 AM. All my apartments are college rentals (West Virginia University). I have parents telling me all the how much they love the app. I have not had one complaint about the fees charged for payments. Overall all I think it a great software.

Pros

Price. The support. If I'm walking around my units and some stops me to give me a check or cash. I can open the app on my phone to record the rent. Then I just drop it off at my bank on the way home. I like that each tenants email and phone number is available to view on the app.

Cons

Need a shortcut to access that app for owners (It's coming soon I hear).

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Price is great. It is free. I just found it simpler to use having only thirty apartments. I used to own over three hundred unit. I was was paying someone a $68000 salary. Since selling a majority of my apartments I no longer felt I need to pay someone. I start with a product that really in my opinion did more than I need for a high fee. I can do everything I need to with Innago.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Expense and lack of support.

Response from Innago

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the review, Carter! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - our app for landlords is on the roadmap for 2021, so be on the lookout!

Jonathan from Aetna

Great Property Management Software

Positive experience, I like having a centralized location for income and expenses

Pros

The software is comprehensive and allows you to do a lot of things such as setting up tenants in apartments, setting up different contracts and when they start for the same apartment, sending tenants invoices for bills and reminders when they forget to do so, having mobile apps, and more

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to using the interface but is easy enough to be learned by anyone

Mobile app for tenants & landlord, comprehensiveness of Innago

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Those platforms had too many bugs/issues where I would have to call customer support which was inconvenient

Response from Innago

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Jonathan!

Stephanie from PB Properties

Customer Service is on point

Customer service has been very good and responsive. Tenants seems to find the software easy to use.

Pros

Integration was simple and software is easy for tenants. Customer service is always quick and helpful.

Cons

There are bugs in the software that are user facing, while they are resolved quickly it seems there needs to be further testing before deploying new features.

Cost

Cost

Response from Innago

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review, Stephanie! We're always working hard to root out bugs. Some scenarios can be difficult to test for, but we'll keep working hard to add to our test kit so we can give you an even better experience.

PAUL from QBP Properties

Great for small ( 25 units ) users

Excellent

Pros

I am in my late 60's so I am not acclimated to changing things that I have done from a long time. I switched over to Innago about two years ago mostly to consolidate my tenant payments in one place. I have since added tenant screening and will be adding the background check as well. What I most appreciate is the excellent customer service !!! When you call unlike most places you speak to a live person. They are knowledgeable on how to use the software and walk you through step by step. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

Having used this software for two yearsI have not found any as of now.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Cost and seem to fit better with the size of my company

Peggy from Real Estate

I like what I see so far.

The support is HIGHLY responsive and extremely supportive in explaining and troubleshooting. It's way beyond the support I get from my current company.

Pros

This software does a lot, I like the invoicing system that allows me to tailor specific billing for the tenants for the regular payments as well as special payments and assessments that arise from time to time.

Cons

It's a little slow to load and I have to jump around to a lot of different sections to get the info I need. Better to have a tenant/property page with just that tenant's information there for a good view of what's going on with that tenant/property without distractions from other tenant/properties at the same time.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

I'm still using Cozy for most of my properties, but I'm trying out Innago and may slowly move more properties over to Innago. My tenants don't have to pay for ACH with Cozy, but if they don't object too much it might be worth it to me.

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

We appreciate the feedback, Peggy. For now, the best way to view a tenant's information is directly through the "tenants" tab. There you can find all the information associated with any individual renter. Feel free to reach out to the support team if there's anything we can help out with!

Lynn from T&T Property Mgmt & Maint Co

Easy Setup, Easy to Use

Innago is so easy to use that I can move out a tenant in minutes, and move-in is even faster.

Pros

Setup of the property I manage and the tenants who live there was, without doubt, the easiest I've ever experienced, and Innago is the sixth program I've used in the 20 years I've been a property manager.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative yet. I didn't understand the fee structure at first, but now that I do, I'm only amazed that it took me as long as it did.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

The lack of a monthly fee was the primary reason. Prompt responses from the Innago team, even before I made a decision, was a close second reason.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

The former product had grown too expensive for our small property management business.

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much, Lynn. We're proud to be the solution in your journey for great property management software! Sometimes the sixth time's the charm..

Victor from Vesster Property Management

Excellent Platform & Customer Service

I switched from another platform that was just horrible and Innago was able to provide me with the best platform and customer service, I switch in no time.

Pros

Clean platform, easy to use, helpful, organized, and great customer service!

Cons

I have not found any cons to the platform or company what so ever.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

The previous company did not help me and they seemed to just put me on the back burner, I was unsure if this was because I was a start up and they had to reserve all their time to their clients who provided them a bigger income or if they were just not willing to help me.

Response from Innago

Replied December 2020

Hi Victor - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Srikar from RockMeadows

Ease of use

I’m able to track all invoice due and percentages of payments received. Auto apply late payments charges. Lease sign and track maintenance requests. Single source to track all activities.

Pros

Easy to use, I really like invoice generation and payment.

Cons

It takes little long to get payment processed through Innago.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

I’m pleased with quick response from team and easy to use with all in one place.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Not easy to track all above.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Hey Srikar! Once your bank account is verified, funds should be processed in only 1 business day. Feel free to reach out to your Innago representative if you're having any issues. We're glad Innago has been helpful for you!

Amanda K. from Turning Tree Properties

So much time and money saved!

Pros

We absolutely love using Innago. We've been able to streamline all of our rentals and our entire process to one place – saving not only money but so much time.

Cons

Any time you move from one (or multiple software) it takes time and a lot of attention to detail. That being said, support was amazing and helped customized our use case as needed.

Response from Innago

Replied February 2021

Thanks Amanda! We really appreciate the review!

Brandon from TodsHouse.com

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Two Thumbs Way Up

I have been with INNAGO for several years. I manage 60 tenants with fairly high turnover. After trying out several other companies and being disappointed when it comes to customer service or features I finally can across INNAGO. I have been nothing but impressed when it comes to INNAGO. First and foremost is customer service. If I have an issue I will get a response day of and can easily get someone on the phone if I need to. They are responsive and detailed and always have a solution. They will go out of there way to be proactive and help with tenant issues without any input from me which is unheard of with other companies. Next is features. I have been with INNAGO for several years and have seen them innovate and add new features that they promised with little if not no hiccups or glitches. They do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it. They have taken requests from me and incorporated it into the software to make my life easier. I recommend INNAGO to everybody. Whether you have two properties or 100 they are the perfect solution. Thank you for all you do to make my life easier INNAGO!

Pros

Customer Service Innovation User friendly Full of features Workflow management Record keeping Customer Service!!!

Cons

I really do not have any complaints with innago. The only thing that could be better is an app that would make interfacing for tenants easier but the website does just fine for now.

Customer service was terrible

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Hey Brandon - thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it. We're happy to say that a mobile app is on its way in the next few months! As you know from your time with us, we're constantly working to make Innago more convenient, so thank you for that suggestion. It's been great working with you!

Jesslyn from Ally Property Management and Real Estate

We only run smoothly because of Innago

We are a property management company that currently manages 200+ rental properties for 40+ investors. We have 3 separate property management agents within our company. We could not do our job smoothly without Innago. We're able to assign specific properties to our 3 different agents, which really helps each agent stay organized and not overwhelmed with the other properties that aren't theirs to handle. The program is so user friendly and our tenants absolutely love it. We even hear that people come to rent from us specifically because we offer online payments and maintenance requests (Innago). The price is affordable for our small business. We also like that background and credit checks can be done though the same company as the tenant portals so we don't have to confuse tenants with multiple steps with different companies. Customer service is the best I've ever received. I've never had an issue not resolved within 24 hours, usually fixed or questions answered within 15 minutes of emailing. I've also never sat on hold when I've called in with an issue. I had a hard time deciding if Innago was going to be good enough when we first opened our company a year ago, but I decided to give them a chance based off my experience of them answering all my questions quickly. I am so glad I decided to go with them!

Pros

Top notch customer service Rent payment tracking Automotive reminders Online maintenance requests Credit card payments accepted Affordable Background & Credit checks Multiple deposit accounts allowed

Cons

Nothing! But I trust that if I ever wished Innago had another feature I could mention it to their tech team and they'd figure out how to try to make it happen - Their customer service is that awesome!

Response from Innago

Replied December 2020

Thank you so much, Jesslyn. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

Matt from Independent business suites

Great System

Overall experience was excellent as I mentioned above. They have a customer for life.

Pros

The system took a huge workload off my back. I like the fact that I can customize it, send my lease is through it, manage my finances through it, see what open offices I have, run reports on who is late and still hose money, and the list goes on and on. They are excellent with customer service, and answer your questions quickly. I highly recommend them.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see improved and I’ve already spoken to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this is when I download the XL spreadsheet to make my phone calls on people that have not paid their rent on time, I would like it to see it populate the phone number for that person also instead of me having to go look it up. He is assured me they are working on this, and I know that he will get this done.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

It was a couple years ago but we looked at a few others and they were either expensive or didn’t quite do the functions that we wanted them to do. Innago met all of our needs.

Response from Innago

Replied April 2021

Thanks Matt! It's been great seeing you grow!

Matt from King Properties

Fantastic Company

Pros

I have been looking for a provider for a long time, Innago notifies my tenants and tenants can split payments between roommates.

Cons

My tenants have notified me multiple times that their invoice does not show itemized line items.

Response from Innago

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Matt! Regarding the invoice, the dashboard shows a total owed, but the tenants can click any of the invoices to see each of the line items listed. If you need any further info on this, just reach out. We'd be happy to provide guidance!

Christian from Real Estate

Give Innago a try!

Amazing. Makes real estate management more fun and streamlined.

Pros

Innago is a really nice, and seamless online property management system. Here's my reasoning... When you login you have several tabs towards the left side. You have Dashboard, Properties, Tenants, Applications, Leases and Files, Income, Expenses, Maintenance, Messaging, and Users. I don't use every single feature that Innago offers, but it's very nice they do offer a broad range of tools that almost any landlord or property manager can use. One of the things that I really love is the UI (user interface), and UX (user experience) of Innago. The web design is very nice on both desktop and mobile. I used Cozy for the longest time, but in all honestly the user experience was clunky and very convoluted, moving through menus and certain areas of the tools were not straightforward. Innago is not like that at all. Everything is properly organized and the logic of going through any menu, selection or tool is properly implemented, which is important to me. I also like how affordable the fees are (with tenant ACH payments). I like the fact there is a very slick looking app for tenants. This helps me provide a more enjoyable and professional experience for them.

Cons

I think a Landlord app would be nice, but no major cons at the moment that I can think of.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Cozy.co got bought by Apartments.com, and the new site was pretty much the same, just extra convoluted. I wanted something with lots of features and a better user experience. (Both) Cozy.co and the upcoming Apartments.com site did not have that.

Response from Innago

Replied March 2021

Thanks so much, Christian! We are hard at work on a mobile app as we speak. We're very excited to show it off once complete.

Christopher from Kings Realty

Switched from another system

Pros

Overall, the system is awesome! It did take some getting used to, but that is with every software out there. I have used 3 other systems and will tell you that Innago is the ONLY one that sticks with us for support. The other systems were great during the implementation period, communication was top notch, but then came our day to day use and we would have to submit a trouble ticket and wait sometime 4-5 days for a reply, and even then sometimes it was a link to their FAQ's. We have been using Innago for about 6 months now, and even as late as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I called in and got a real person that handled my question!

Cons

A little time to get used to it, but after that, NO CONS.

Response from Innago

Replied December 2020

Hey Christopher - thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

THOMAS from Shabby House Properties LLC

Innago for Landlords Review

Innago helps me collect monthly rent, send out communications to the tenants and money shows up into my account. How easy is that?

Pros

Product is easy to use. Tenants have no problem submitting tier lease payments online. Notification on when rent is due is automatically sent, late notices etc... all automated. Really makes managing the tenant rent notifications and payments to me a breeze. Money is deposited directly into my account. The tenant pays a nominal fee and I pay zero... very awesome service.

Cons

Innago has been adding new services, which I like. With some recent functional changes... Lease agreements, which I had previously uploaded, are now a little messy with where parties sign in specific parts, etc. I'll have to go back in and clean all that up.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Heard about Innago on a real-estate forum. I compared their service to many that charge (a lot) and couldn't see why I'd pay for a service when one with robust features is free. For a smaller real estate provider like myself, this has been beneficial.

Response from Innago

Replied March 2021

Thanks Thomas! Let us know if you need any help with the new lease editor. I think you'll love it once you get your lease updated.

Solomon from Endurance Property Holdings

Awesome Software all around

I use the software for both a residential property and a commercial condo association. I was introduced to Innago via a web search and because it was free to me as the landlord of a SFR and that it provided a means of communication with my tenant. Set up was quick, easy and intuitive. I received very good feedback from my tenant as well. The communication with tech support was quick and efficient as well. In a conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Innago, I discovered we could set up an Association as well. It changed the terms such as tenant to owner, rent to dues, etc. We now use it manage our Association as well! Big high-five to the Innago Team, I love the product!

Pros

1. The communion features between us and our tenants and also, in our case, Owners in our Association is awesome. 2. Once the system is set up it's really "set it and forget it" process. 3. It's free to the Landlord...crazy awesome. You get so many features and capabilities for free!?

Cons

If I'm to be picky, I would like to see more ease of use in the invoicing set up. What the system is capable of gets 5 stars. How you have to get it set up I wish was a bit easier. I will say that tech support was quick to help and Innago has regular webinar training so that really helps!

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Free, communication features, invoicing features and ease of use.

Response from Innago

Replied March 2021

Thanks Solomon! Glad you're loving Innago. We'll definitely take your thoughts on invoicing to heart and see where we can improve.

Will from US Navy

Industry: Military

Great product, Great Price

Basically for a few bucks a month instead of a few hundred, you get to look professional, give your tenants and easy platform (they like it so far), and you get quick deposits. I used to have to wait a freaking week with my old company AND I was paying them an outrageous fee. Real talk, I would easily pay more for this software. You all deserve a medal.

Pros

Cons

There were a few kinks/bugs in the set-up, but I'm almost glad because they were tiny and I got to experience the fast, effective, personal, super helpful customer service and that's put my mind at ease for the long term. Things that worked but could work better include being able to adjust how much future tenants pay before they sign the lease, and I'd say sometimes I get a little lost trying to find certain pages. That will get solved with more use, but there is some opportunity for a more intuitive experience. The lease creator could sure use some quick features like, for example, I wanted all renters to initial at the bottom of each page. There were loads of extra clicks on my end to put 5 spots, then adjust for each renter on my 10ish page lease. Would nice to have a few quick common settings like that (would you like each of your renters to initial each page? show us where - like a footer)

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Hi Will - Thanks so much for the review. We will happily accept your medal :) And thanks for the suggestion on lease template creation. We're glad it's been easy for you to use, but it's definitely understandable how the extra clicks can add up for longer leases. Hopefully the template feature has saved you time when signing & reusing leases in the meantime.

Marla from Dream Maker Investors, LLC

A must have for any property manager.

I love innago. It makes having rental property so much easier to manage. From creating and signing leases on line to helping to keep me organized and on top of things. It lets me know 90 days out when a lease is expiring. It automatically sends out monthly invoices to tenants for rent. It makes it so easy for tenants to pay the rent on line. The maintenance request feature helps keep a paper trail of work done. The reports generated are helpful year end and there are many, many more features that I love.

Pros

I like so many things. Love that tenants can pay their rent on line. It keeps me organized. Alerts me of any communication or requests from tenants. The reports you can print come in handy. Easy to see who has paid and who hasn't.

Cons

I don't have any cons. It is so good. They have thought of everything you need.

Mark from Self

Excellent Prop Management Software

Pros

Accounting reports and the ability to allow tenants to e-sign leases.

Cons

The only thing is that there is no app for the Lamdlords...yet. I’m sure this is in the works.

Better accounting software.

Response from Innago

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Mark! The mobile app is in the works. We're hoping to have an exciting announcement very soon

Truda from TRU LLC

Great, inexpensive rental property software to handle almost everything.

Pros

We love Innago for a variety of reasons: 1. It handles the rent payments for each unit of each of our properties. 2. The support team is extremely helpful and easily accessed. 3. Tenants can pay when and how it is convenient for them. 4. You can sign leases and manage maintenance requests for both tenants and property managers.

Cons

We would love to be able to return security deposits through the software but I'm sure there is good enough reason that it's not yet available.

Response from Innago

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review, Truda! So glad you've had a good experience. We do plan to add the ability to return security deposits electronically (and even by check) through Innago. We'll have more on that soon!

Avi from Shoova

Great product to fit my unique set up

Been using this software for a month now and getting all y tenants migrated over. The software is FREE!!! and yest the customer service treats team me like I'm their ONLY customer. I am very happy with everything. While it might take me some time to figure out some features, with a little playing around (and an occasional e-mail to the customer service dept. which they respond to right away) the software services pretty much all my needs.

Pros

Very easy to use and when you don't know something, the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Very personal and will take your feedback to make changes to the software if necessary. Product can be customized to really fit unique real estate companies. I can also have different property managers and owners with accounts that only access the properties they manage or have an ownership share in which is an amazing feature.

Cons

The software pretty much fits my needs. Very happy right now

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Hi Avi - Thanks for your review! I'm glad we've been able to help adapt the product to best suit your needs. Our support team is always happy to help!

raymond from Salon Central

Great Service

In addition to being a daily part of our business operations the thing that stands out the most about Innago is their customer service. Always prompt and available to answer any questions that I may have.

Pros

Innago has freed myself and my office staff up from tasks that used to be time consuming and cumbersome. Innago has simplified how we handle all of our tenant transactions.

Cons

Nothing! I love the software. It didn’t take long to get used to.

Response from Innago

Replied February 2021

Thanks Ray! We love seeing your business grow!

Brandon from Squared

Incredibly useful for our company (and effectively free to property managers)

Pros

I own a small corporate housing company (7 units currently) and was looking for software that delivered core features comparable to enterprise property management software solutions like Appfolio but without all the bells and whistles that would be superfluous for a company my size (and without the steep price tag). I was elated to find Innago - it's exactly what I was looking for, and I was amazed that it was basically free to use for the property manager. It was actually so good that I was skeptical that there weren't hidden fees that I'd be liable for, and contacted customer support to confirm. Innago makes money from selling background/credit checks and on ACH/credit card fees - the background/credit card checks are competitively priced but optional, and the ACH and credit card fees are pretty minimal (I believe they were $2 for ACH and less than 3% for credit card processing, which is lower than many services with subscription fees). I think it's perfect for a small to mid-size property management company or property owners wanting to do their own management.

Cons

I've found the software to occasionally be a bit glitchy - I think they need to do a better job of debugging prior to releasing new features.

zachary from Rental Property

Great product whether you have 1 rental property or 100

It has been a great experience. Customer support is always reaching out to see if there is anything that could make the experience better.

Pros

I liked the ease of setup. I was able to get my properties set up and my tenants set up in less than a day. It is easy to navigate and I have had no interruptions with the software.

Cons

If there was an improvement I would suggest integrated lease templates

Response from Innago

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review, Zachary! We actually do offer integrated lease templates that you can sign online! Just go to the Leases and Files page and select Templates at the top of the page. If this is at all unclear, please reach out to our support team!

Bryce from Shiloh Enterprise Properties, LLC

My Innago Experience

I enjoy using Innago, I don't go a day without using the site to check on all of my property management related material.

Pros

The organization of the platform makes it easy for me to enter new tenants and keep track of payments, maintenance requests, and overall communication with them.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

The platform was out of date and the customer service was bad.

Response from Innago

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review, Bryce! We really appreciate it.

Michael from Design Build Solutions

Easy to use Product with great Customer Service

Very happy with the experience. I recommend to other property owners.

Pros

The ease of the product, the set up, and the cost makes a ton of sense for rental property owners. It cut down on my time spent as a landlord.

Cons

Occasionally, the product adds a new feature that is hard to understand at first. Also, sometimes a delay in rent entering my bank account.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

The Simplicity, the time savings, and the cost made a ton of sense for my business.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Thanks Michael - we're happy to hear you've recommended it! As always, feel free to reach out to your account rep to guide you through any new features if necessary.

Matthew from VADATA, Inc

Great Product! Great Service!

I have no idea how I managed my properties without Innago. Tracking tenants, leases, payments, expenses, and maintenance requests is made so much easier with Innago. I love this service and would recommend it to anyone that manages any amount of properties.

Pros

There isn't much not to like. Innago provides a easy to use interface that puts all the relevant information together in a nice visual!

Cons

The process to setup leases online can take a while to setup, but is well worth the effort.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Hey Matthew! Thanks for the positive feedback. We're happy to hear you love using Innago!

Leo from Vasquez Real Estate Group Inc.

Excellent Platform

Excellent platform to work with. The rep is always available for trouble calls, and questions.

Pros

Easy way to use, and great tool for starting company

Cons

being able to sent payments to landlords through platform

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review, Leo! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - sending payments to additional accounts is on our roadmap for early 2020, so be on the lookout!

Eduardo from 828 Greene LLC

Lease agreements and rent collection

I am very satisfied with Innago, it has all the services I need, and specially the personal assistance for a few tenants that occasionally need help to set up their account .

Pros

The personal soport when needed by tenants and us. Easy to use.

Cons

I am satisfied with the retal software, it has all I need.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

It has a great service, they will go out of their way to solve any software issue. They asist the tenants, and tenant parents with set up questions.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Because it offers the services I needed and since they have added addition services.

Response from Innago

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review, Eduardo!

Eligio from Information technology and services

Great Company and Product - Highly Recommend It

Innago’s platform provides a clean and easy-to-use interface allowing me to enter all the information with a consistent and time saving workflow. I like the ability to have all the tools I need centralized. So far my experience has been fantastic and will definitely encourage anyone to try it.

Pros

Innago’s Customer Service is definitely what impressed me the most. They always take the time to read feedback and suggestions and promptly answer your questions.

Cons

In the beginning, I experienced a few bugs which were quickly resolved. At the moment it might miss a few key features, but Innago continues quickly improve and mature.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Clean and intuitive user interface.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

We appreciate the great review, Eligio. Stay tuned for some key features rolling out in the upcoming year as well!

Shari from Red Rock LLP

Great Product few minor Glitches

Small learning curve - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful when I run into a problem.

Pros

I like the ease of having tenants pay directly to this system and it does the record-keeping for me on the income side. Like the function of reminding tenants, they have a payment due.

Cons

I would like to see the reporting of the income be in a format like the expenses when exported. Also, the expenses report when exported does give carryover a total into the report. That would be a great added feature. There needs to be a way for the admin to change or delete an expense that was added incorrectly.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

I just am getting my property management company set up and since I am trying to decide if I want to expand in this industry more; Innago has allowed me to provide a service platform that looks more professional.

Response from Innago

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review Shari! As a note, to edit or delete an expense, simply go to the Expenses page, click the expense, and click Edit or Delete. We'll certainly take your reporting feedback into consideration!

Maranda from Salon Blue

Industry: Cosmetics

No brained rental software

So easy, helpful- quick to answer any questions I had.

Pros

Free* easy to use * clean reports * lease templates and document storage

Cons

I wish they would design something for my salon suites to be both rent collection and calendar/crm. Basically, I love them so much I wish they did a whole program for me!

Response from Innago

Replied March 2021

It's been great working with you Maranda! We've actually had a growing number of partners using us for salon management so maybe scheduling could be in our future ;)

Alicia from Allmand Properties

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Very easy to use and adapt for new users

The staff at Innago has always been helpful and kind. We especially appreciate that the system is uncomplicated to use.

Pros

I am new to using Innago and so far customer service has been great with all my questions in helping me get set up. The software itself has all the features and capabilities that help me for a smooth running of my business. We are very satisfied!

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

We appreciate the review, Alicia! We're happy to see you've been able to use everything smoothly.

STANISHA from Prosperity Rental Property LLC

Great management software

When I have an issue or question, Innago solves them immediately. Great customer service

Pros

All the software features the software have to offer makes my property managing seamless.

Cons

None at this time. The features are great and easy to use.

More features

Response from Innago

Replied March 2021

Thanks Stanisha! Glad you like the customer support!

Heather from Overstreet Rentals

Innago Review

We are pleased with our overall experience with and Innago.

Pros

The customer service and quick response from the support team at Innago Is one of the best features about the software. In addition it is fairly user-friendly. Updates are made based on feedback from end users.

Cons

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Hi Heather - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Nicola from Hughes Homes Realty

Good Stuff!

The old platform I was using had a 7 business day turnaround time for rent payments. I like that Innago is WAY faster.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use. I really like the fact that it adds in the late fees for you. The customer support is stellar!

Cons

I would like to see them add a section where you can generate the invoices for the owners after the management fees/maintenance fees etc. It would be nice where you could do that and then it emails to the owners and then you can initiate payment to them using the platform also.

Price mostly

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Ease of use, turnaround time for deposits.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the feedback and kind words, Nicola! Adding vendor and owner payments is something we plan to do early next year. We'll keep you posted as we continue to update the platform!

Kathy from Kathy Binner Companies

Get Innago!

Great experience so far... I'm not using all the features yet.

Pros

I love that monthly rent payments are now automated.

Cons

I use a lot of different software programs throughout my day, and this one takes a bit of getting used to.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Speed of rent deposits into my account.

Response from Innago

Replied December 2020

We appreciate the review, Kathy. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed the software so far!

Sternberg from Sternberg Law Firm PLLC

Great rent app

Pros

Ease of use. Bill is automatically and reminds tenants of payment obligations. Imposes late fees. Increases collection and minimizes effort needed. Set it up and goes!

Cons

Nothing the software is excellent. No complaints.

Far better software

Response from Innago

Replied December 2019

We appreciate the review, Kenneth. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed the software so far!

Amazing software!!

Excellent, customer service is top-notch!

Pros

Makes it easy to collect rent from tenants with automatic late notices, reminders to pay. Basically automates the whole process, like autopilot for your rental property; no way I can go back to manually doing this. Tenants can also submit maintenance requests so my dealing with them is now quite limited and reduced to basically just this application.

Cons

Needs a mobile app for the property owners, the mobile website is alright on a phone and could use some improvement; additionally there is process time for the payments to come through. Not as quick as Venmo or Zelle. Not bit issues just minor things...

Yolanda from 2YOURSERVICE

Great Service/Software

Automation, Streamline, No Paper

Pros

I used Innago for one of my Property Management clients to keep things organized and to be able to deal with less paper. Innago was a great way to do this and very easy to use. Signing up was easy and if I had any questions with the system or needed help using it, my emails were always answered in a timely manner. Always very professional and helpful throughout the process. Would definitely recommend use Innago!

Cons

I do not have any dislikes about this software, it fitted our needs just right.

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

We're happy to hear that Innago was able to help you organize your business, Yolanda. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Ashley from Community Rentals

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Innago Provides GREAT Customer Support!

Pros

It is a great option for those who manage under 100 units (even under 50 units). It is great for student housing, as you can enter in your new leases in which you have pre-leased for the next leasing term. Many softwares will not allow you to do this. AMAZING customer support to help with any questions or problems you have.

Cons

It is a newer company, so there are still quite a few kinks. However, they are constantly making improvement and actually listen to the feedback you give them to make changes.

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Hey Ashley - we're glad that you can see the feedback we receive make its way into the product. If you have any suggestions, feel free to reach out!

Ruffina from RFA HOLDINGS 1 LLC

Excellent property management software!

The customer support is simply top of the line! Prompt replies by email and phone. The rep was thoroughly familiar with the software and taught me how to perform the tasks I needed to.

Pros

It was free, fully functional, covering all aspects of property management that I need.

Cons

I could not figure out how to do a couple things. Maybe there’s an instruction video on YouTube? That would help.

Referral by a friend.

Response from Innago

Replied October 2019

Hey Ruffina, thanks for the review! We've recently uploaded our first tutorial video on creating lease templates. Based on the positive feedback we've received on it, you can certainly expect more help videos in the future! In the meantime, we're happy to help out with anything you may need.

John from PROSPER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

Easy for new landlords

My overall experience has been wonderful. I would highly recommend.

Pros

I loved all the customer support and help setting up innago. It was extremely useful. Especially when they upgraded to a new version.

Cons

I sometimes find it confusing when adding late fees to different types of leases.

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Hey John, thanks for the review! Transitioning to a new product can be stressful, so we're pleased to know you had a smooth experience. If you ever have any issues, please reach out. We're always available to help.

zach from Heirloom INC

Value driven for small business or personal rentals

Can they make you a website? Yes, they can. Can you Ensign contracts etc? Yes, can sign leases online. Free Online applications. Rolled out in next 30 days. Tenant screening? Yes. Partnered with Transunion. Does it publish vacancies? No marketing of units. Doesn’t post to any renting website. App? No app for the phone yet. Tenant communication - only through the portal and/or email them No Owner portal. Only one signal sign on.(can’t have multiple sign ons), but you can set up accounts by owner. Does accounting sync to a bank account? To QBO, and multiple accounts can sync to one QBO, maybe? Renter insurance accountability? Nothing yet. Looking into it.

Pros

I love how their pricing works. It's a free product to use, it only costs you when a client pays through their system. They are definitely for the value driven.

Cons

Only one signal sign on.(can’t have multiple sign ons), but you can set up accounts by owner. If you have multiple owners of different properties in your portfolio, you will need to set up an individual account for each. Hence why it is only good for small business or personal rentals. They don't have a lot of the features other software's like it has, but it has the core main few.

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Zach! As you pointed out, we take pride in being value-driven. So much so that all our features are now 100% free to use for landlords/property managers. We're also happy to say that we now offer multi-user login for our accounts, so different owners can be accommodated. Renters insurance is coming soon as well, so keep an eye out!

John from Detroit Catholic Pastoral Alliance

Very Pleased

Pros

I know I am not using all of the functionality of this program, but I am pleased with what I have seen and have used. We are coming up on a lease renewal so I look forward to see how this works!

Cons

I have not have any problems with the product yet!

Response from Innago

Replied November 2019

Hey John, thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you've enjoyed the software so far. Good luck on the renewal process - our team is always here to help if you need anything!

Cory from Lighthouse Apartments LLC

Easy to use!

Incredible

Pros

The software is straightforward, very intuitive and easy to use. The staff has been incredible to work with. They are very responsive, quick to answer any questions and quick to solve any challenges.

Cons

It would be nice if it enable me to advertise through the platform when a unit becomes available, it would also be nice if I could click on certain tenants payments as I deposit them. Another words it would be nice if it kept track of deposits and a little more financial information, etc.

Easy. Inexpensive

Response from Innago

Replied December 2020

We appreciate the review, Cory!

Sureeta from Real Estate

Easy to navigate

Innago allows me to tract my rental income and expenses easily. I am able to get my tenants onboard simply and the reminders that are automatically sent out are great.

Pros

This software is easy to navigate and set up for my tenants. If there are any questions, customer service always responds quickly.

Cons

The only thing I would change is the reports that are needed for tax purposes. I wish there was an easier way to separate properties for reporting purposes.

Response from Innago

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the review, Sureeta! We definitely plan to add even more tooling around taxes moving forward

Maureen from Lux Property Solutions LLC

Excellent support

Great support and very useful for managing my rentals

Pros

This company provides great support and a lot of patience for someone who is new to using software. Great response time whenever I had a question

Cons

I had some trouble with invoices getting sent twice - but I think that was user error and not a software problem!

Response from Innago

Replied September 2019

Hi Maureen! Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with regarding the invoices. We're open to any suggestions on how we can make the process simpler as well!