What are Innago users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Innago software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like the fact there is a very slick looking app for tenants. This helps me provide a more enjoyable and professional experience for them."
  • icon"Easy to use, integrated electronic rent payments."
  • icon"Clean platform, easy to use, helpful, organized, and great customer service."
  • icon"I have to use Stessa to manage the LLC because some key features are missing."
  • icon"It is a bit costly for tenants if the pay with CC and there is also a fee for ACH. I would cut the ACH fee, that way you can compete with Cozy."

Browse all Innago Reviews

• Have you used Innago and would like to share your experience with others?

Matthew

Great Product! Great Service!

I have no idea how I managed my properties without Innago. Tracking tenants, leases, payments, expenses, and maintenance requests is made so much easier with Innago. I love this service and would recommend it to anyone that manages any amount of properties.

Pros

There isn't much not to like. Innago provides a easy to use interface that puts all the relevant information together in a nice visual!

Cons

The process to setup leases online can take a while to setup, but is well worth the effort.

Response from Innago

Hey Matthew! Thanks for the positive feedback. We're happy to hear you love using Innago!

Replied November 2019

Gil

Best online property management

Great experience, they have great advanced tools, very good customer service, much better than competitors. Need some improvement on reports but the advantages easily shadow any missing features which are not critical.

Pros

features it has that can be customized and configured according to your lease terms, highly customizable and at the same time provides you with automatic processes such as for charging late fees, ability to upload documents, send reminders and much more.

Cons

I am missing a landlord app!!! in 2022 such a service should have an app for landlords!!! I would have liked to see them improve on history of payments and on flexibility for applying payments to invoices in case a tenant pays in one lump sum for several invoices. Another thing is an option to send a tenant a reminder about his entire debt not just per invoice. Also, need to improve on ease of creating invoices or reminders, if you are already viewing a certain tenant or property have that one selected as default instead of the need to start selecting. Also need better alerts for maintenance requests by tenants, but I assume this will be improved if a landlord app is introduced.

Reasons for choosing Innago

Free to use for landlords and very affordable for tenants to make payments and also seemed to have more flexible features, more customizable.

Reasons for switching to Innago

They did not have that many features, it is not as user friendly as this one and not enough automated processes and configurations that innago has built in. In addition, their customer service is horrible and very slow. innago.com has a superior product and prompt and friendly service. In fact they dedicate a customer service person to you.

Stephanie

Customer Service is on point

Customer service has been very good and responsive. Tenants seems to find the software easy to use.

Pros

Integration was simple and software is easy for tenants. Customer service is always quick and helpful.

Cons

There are bugs in the software that are user facing, while they are resolved quickly it seems there needs to be further testing before deploying new features.

Cost

Cost

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Stephanie! We're always working hard to root out bugs. Some scenarios can be difficult to test for, but we'll keep working hard to add to our test kit so we can give you an even better experience.

Wendy

February 2022

Fantastic Customer Service

Someone always calls me back or sends me an email in a timely manner. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very patient and friendly on the phone and super helpful. His customer service is outstanding! I plan to continue working with Innago for many years to come!

Pros

The program is not difficult and the help features are clear and concise.

Cons

Nothing. It's a user friendly program and you can also download the phone AP.

Reasons for choosing Innago

It's much easier to get in touch with a live person at Innago and in a timely manner.

Graciela

December 2021

Great tool for landlords who want to self-manage

I started using Innago when I decided to transition out of using a property manager into self-managing and it helped make the process as seamless as possible. I uploaded my lease template and my tenants signed electronically. Invoices and late fees are automated, and interface is friendly and intuitive. The product is great, but the best part about using Innago is the excellent customer service - I've always received prompt responses to my inquiries and it's easy to ask questions to a live person if needed.

Pros

I appreciate Innago's flexibility in features - I was able to apply different settings to not only different properties but different units within the same property based on the terms of the different leases (late fees, etc.). Being able to have my tenants sign their lease electronically through Innago is also a huge benefit for me.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Innago other than initially when I was only using the website on my iPad and it was slightly less convenient to navigate than if I were using a regular computer.

Reasons for choosing Innago

The ability to absorb my tenants' fees for online payment.

Alison

March 2022

Innago for the win!

Overall this software has been so helpful in getting myself organized!

Pros

Extremely easy to use! Lots of great features and ability to keep everything organized in one place.

Cons

I would like a little more flexibility in being able to download receipt images that have been uploaded as an expense.

Callie

May 2022

Innago is great to use

Pros

It helps track rent payments, overdue invoices, lease renewals

Cons

No features to improve at this time. It meets my needs

Briana

May 2022

Qualify software

After using the free trial, we've realized we are not yet large enough to need the software.

Pros

The software is user friendly. Offering a free trial is very helpful.

Cons

I had no issues with the software. The functions were all quite useful.

Adrienne

March 2022

Love Innago - game changer for us!

Very pleased and have recommended Innago to several friends/colleagues who manage property.

Pros

Innago is easy to set up, and provides a wide range of tools to help in managing rental properties. Love it.

Cons

I have no complaints about the features we use!

Bob

April 2022

Good for small multi-family property owner

Pros

My tenants know to use the platform to communicate with me. Keep history and documentation of agreements and exchanges all in one place. Billing and lease management are great.

Cons

Small fee assessed but I pass along to tenants.

Carter

Innago review

At first I had a hard time due to the fact I never had any computer training. Now that I learned to use the app is not hard a all. The support is hand down the best I have ever experienced. I was having issues with my lease templates. I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 9 PM with the problem. They set everything up for me and was posted on the app at 12 AM. All my apartments are college rentals (West Virginia University). I have parents telling me all the how much they love the app. I have not had one complaint about the fees charged for payments. Overall all I think it a great software.

Pros

Price. The support. If I'm walking around my units and some stops me to give me a check or cash. I can open the app on my phone to record the rent. Then I just drop it off at my bank on the way home. I like that each tenants email and phone number is available to view on the app.

Cons

Need a shortcut to access that app for owners (It's coming soon I hear).

Reasons for choosing Innago

Price is great. It is free. I just found it simpler to use having only thirty apartments. I used to own over three hundred unit. I was was paying someone a $68000 salary. Since selling a majority of my apartments I no longer felt I need to pay someone. I start with a product that really in my opinion did more than I need for a high fee. I can do everything I need to with Innago.

Reasons for switching to Innago

Expense and lack of support.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Carter! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - our app for landlords is on the roadmap for 2021, so be on the lookout!

Brandon

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Two Thumbs Way Up

I have been with INNAGO for several years. I manage 60 tenants with fairly high turnover. After trying out several other companies and being disappointed when it comes to customer service or features I finally can across INNAGO. I have been nothing but impressed when it comes to INNAGO. First and foremost is customer service. If I have an issue I will get a response day of and can easily get someone on the phone if I need to. They are responsive and detailed and always have a solution. They will go out of there way to be proactive and help with tenant issues without any input from me which is unheard of with other companies. Next is features. I have been with INNAGO for several years and have seen them innovate and add new features that they promised with little if not no hiccups or glitches. They do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it. They have taken requests from me and incorporated it into the software to make my life easier. I recommend INNAGO to everybody. Whether you have two properties or 100 they are the perfect solution. Thank you for all you do to make my life easier INNAGO!

Pros

Customer Service Innovation User friendly Full of features Workflow management Record keeping Customer Service!!!

Cons

I really do not have any complaints with innago. The only thing that could be better is an app that would make interfacing for tenants easier but the website does just fine for now.

Customer service was terrible

Response from Innago

Hey Brandon - thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it. We're happy to say that a mobile app is on its way in the next few months! As you know from your time with us, we're constantly working to make Innago more convenient, so thank you for that suggestion. It's been great working with you!

Replied September 2019

Jesslyn

We only run smoothly because of Innago

We are a property management company that currently manages 200+ rental properties for 40+ investors. We have 3 separate property management agents within our company. We could not do our job smoothly without Innago. We're able to assign specific properties to our 3 different agents, which really helps each agent stay organized and not overwhelmed with the other properties that aren't theirs to handle. The program is so user friendly and our tenants absolutely love it. We even hear that people come to rent from us specifically because we offer online payments and maintenance requests (Innago). The price is affordable for our small business. We also like that background and credit checks can be done though the same company as the tenant portals so we don't have to confuse tenants with multiple steps with different companies. Customer service is the best I've ever received. I've never had an issue not resolved within 24 hours, usually fixed or questions answered within 15 minutes of emailing. I've also never sat on hold when I've called in with an issue. I had a hard time deciding if Innago was going to be good enough when we first opened our company a year ago, but I decided to give them a chance based off my experience of them answering all my questions quickly. I am so glad I decided to go with them!

Pros

Top notch customer service Rent payment tracking Automotive reminders Online maintenance requests Credit card payments accepted Affordable Background & Credit checks Multiple deposit accounts allowed

Cons

Nothing! But I trust that if I ever wished Innago had another feature I could mention it to their tech team and they'd figure out how to try to make it happen - Their customer service is that awesome!

Response from Innago

Thank you so much, Jesslyn. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

Replied December 2020

Can't say enough good things about Innago

Excellent response to any support questions. Looking forward to the new features that are constantly being released.

Pros

I have recommended this product to about no less than 20 different Landlords. The ones that have checked it out have made the switch and been happy with the results.

Cons

They have an app for the tenants but looking forward to the Landlords app.

Price of the service

Reasons for switching to Innago

Needed more robust features for my tenants.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, David! We have a landlord app coming very very soon!

Replied July 2021

PAUL

Great for small ( 25 units ) users

Excellent

Pros

I am in my late 60's so I am not acclimated to changing things that I have done from a long time. I switched over to Innago about two years ago mostly to consolidate my tenant payments in one place. I have since added tenant screening and will be adding the background check as well. What I most appreciate is the excellent customer service !!! When you call unlike most places you speak to a live person. They are knowledgeable on how to use the software and walk you through step by step. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

Having used this software for two yearsI have not found any as of now.

Reasons for choosing Innago

Cost and seem to fit better with the size of my company

Adam

Owner/Operator - Impressed!

Very happy. If there was an issue, the tech support reached out within an hour. I would even get responses on a Sunday. The customer service has been stellar overall.

Pros

The side menu on this software makes it easy to navigate for all users who are tech savvy or not. I really enjoy the automation Innago provides for rental payment collection. Many of my tenants have expressed how satisfied they are on their end. 93% of my tenants have happily switched to Innago. Additionally it is FREE to landlords which is very appealing to those who are not on a large enterprise level of units.

Cons

Currently there is no iOS app available to landlords - only tenants.

Reasons for choosing Innago

Ease of use and ease of integration. Whenever new software is implemented it can be overwhelming - the interface of Innago makes it easy.

Response from Innago

Thanks Adam! iOS app for landlords incoming soon!

Replied June 2021

Matt

Great System

Overall experience was excellent as I mentioned above. They have a customer for life.

Pros

The system took a huge workload off my back. I like the fact that I can customize it, send my lease is through it, manage my finances through it, see what open offices I have, run reports on who is late and still hose money, and the list goes on and on. They are excellent with customer service, and answer your questions quickly. I highly recommend them.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see improved and I’ve already spoken to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this is when I download the XL spreadsheet to make my phone calls on people that have not paid their rent on time, I would like it to see it populate the phone number for that person also instead of me having to go look it up. He is assured me they are working on this, and I know that he will get this done.

Reasons for choosing Innago

It was a couple years ago but we looked at a few others and they were either expensive or didn’t quite do the functions that we wanted them to do. Innago met all of our needs.

Response from Innago

Thanks Matt! It's been great seeing you grow!

Tim

Fantastic software and super responsive team

Innago is a very simple solution that manages all the aspects of your real estate rental. We love it!

Pros

Innago is fantastic out of the box for 99% of users. We had a few complexities that no software handled at the time and, after a few conversations with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the changes were made and we had them implemented. This is truly a development team that cares about its customers and is willing (and even better, ABLE) to make the changes that keep this product evolving into an ever-better one.

Cons

As I mentioned, any changes that we asked for were considered and, if possible, implemented. There is nothing not to like.

Reasons for choosing Innago

Initially, it was the ability to try out Innago with very little effort or financial risk. It was easier to implement and was essentially almost costless.

Response from Innago

Thanks Tim, you're the man! We're glad we've been able to provide your suggested improvements, but also grateful for the suggestions. Like many other landlords, you've helped make Innago better ;)

Alicia

Saved my company hundreds of dollars thus far

Awesome

Pros

Innago is convenient, easy to use, and FREE for landlords! My company has over 130 rent to own homes, and we were stuck in the stone age of technology. Innago made it possible for my company to accept payments online from our clients. Not all of our clients have taken advantage of of this option but over 20+ have. All my the tenants whom have tried it, love it as well. It's made getting rents on time easier and has saved us hundreds in fuel by limiting our travel for collections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at helping navigate the site and is always responsive. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

No complaints, I love Innago. Best affordable software

Reasons for choosing Innago

Other programs cost too much and require 1 year upfront.

Response from Innago

We appreciate the review, Alicia. Glad we could help!

Peggy

I like what I see so far.

The support is HIGHLY responsive and extremely supportive in explaining and troubleshooting. It's way beyond the support I get from my current company.

Pros

This software does a lot, I like the invoicing system that allows me to tailor specific billing for the tenants for the regular payments as well as special payments and assessments that arise from time to time.

Cons

It's a little slow to load and I have to jump around to a lot of different sections to get the info I need. Better to have a tenant/property page with just that tenant's information there for a good view of what's going on with that tenant/property without distractions from other tenant/properties at the same time.

Reasons for switching to Innago

I'm still using Cozy for most of my properties, but I'm trying out Innago and may slowly move more properties over to Innago. My tenants don't have to pay for ACH with Cozy, but if they don't object too much it might be worth it to me.

Response from Innago

We appreciate the feedback, Peggy. For now, the best way to view a tenant's information is directly through the "tenants" tab. There you can find all the information associated with any individual renter. Feel free to reach out to the support team if there's anything we can help out with!

Replied October 2019

Ralph

Great for Mom and Pop rental businesses

Pros

What's there not to like? I personally like lease, tenant, rent, expense tracking. It keeps me keep on top of my renters and helps me track my profitability overall. Lease management is a business. I don't know how I lived without it before. I'm sure there are similar SaaS solutions out there but there is no way to beat Innago's feature set for the price.

Cons

My only cons are the reporting. I wish there was more granularity on the reports. Some graphs and timeline stuff would be good. Next is the cost for the payments. I tried to get my tenants to use Innago payments but unfortunately they got turned off by the additional cost it brings. If the payments can be done at a more reasonable rate to tenants, I would love to have them all using Innago for payments as well.

Cost.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Ralph!

Replied July 2021

Matt

Fantastic Company

Pros

I have been looking for a provider for a long time, Innago notifies my tenants and tenants can split payments between roommates.

Cons

My tenants have notified me multiple times that their invoice does not show itemized line items.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Matt! Regarding the invoice, the dashboard shows a total owed, but the tenants can click any of the invoices to see each of the line items listed. If you need any further info on this, just reach out. We'd be happy to provide guidance!

Replied March 2021

Christian

Give Innago a try!

Amazing. Makes real estate management more fun and streamlined.

Pros

Innago is a really nice, and seamless online property management system. Here's my reasoning... When you login you have several tabs towards the left side. You have Dashboard, Properties, Tenants, Applications, Leases and Files, Income, Expenses, Maintenance, Messaging, and Users. I don't use every single feature that Innago offers, but it's very nice they do offer a broad range of tools that almost any landlord or property manager can use. One of the things that I really love is the UI (user interface), and UX (user experience) of Innago. The web design is very nice on both desktop and mobile. I used Cozy for the longest time, but in all honestly the user experience was clunky and very convoluted, moving through menus and certain areas of the tools were not straightforward. Innago is not like that at all. Everything is properly organized and the logic of going through any menu, selection or tool is properly implemented, which is important to me. I also like how affordable the fees are (with tenant ACH payments). I like the fact there is a very slick looking app for tenants. This helps me provide a more enjoyable and professional experience for them.

Cons

I think a Landlord app would be nice, but no major cons at the moment that I can think of.

Reasons for switching to Innago

Cozy.co got bought by Apartments.com, and the new site was pretty much the same, just extra convoluted. I wanted something with lots of features and a better user experience. (Both) Cozy.co and the upcoming Apartments.com site did not have that.

Response from Innago

Thanks so much, Christian! We are hard at work on a mobile app as we speak. We're very excited to show it off once complete.

Replied March 2021

Attallah

Better than Cozy

Innago is great I use it for collecting rent. Its free! Wonderful app definitely rivals paid apps.

Pros

I like that the layout is easy to manage. It is easy to keep up on what is owed vs what has been paid. There are many features and they are constantly updating.

Cons

Maybe there can be a section for past tenants what they owe and if you had to evict.

Reasons for switching to Innago

This was a better app with better features

Response from Innago

Thanks so much for the review, Attalah!

Christopher

Switched from another system

Pros

Overall, the system is awesome! It did take some getting used to, but that is with every software out there. I have used 3 other systems and will tell you that Innago is the ONLY one that sticks with us for support. The other systems were great during the implementation period, communication was top notch, but then came our day to day use and we would have to submit a trouble ticket and wait sometime 4-5 days for a reply, and even then sometimes it was a link to their FAQ's. We have been using Innago for about 6 months now, and even as late as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I called in and got a real person that handled my question!

Cons

A little time to get used to it, but after that, NO CONS.

Response from Innago

Hey Christopher - thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Innago