What are LiveRez users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using LiveRez software through verified user reviews

• icon"I liked the layout of the program as well as the note system. It just did not have enough functions to be useful in our operations."
  • icon"They build a great web site, we also have a mobile web site that is great. The cost is less than what we were paying with our previous company."
  • icon"CRM integration is perfect. As part of a large user group features are available that could not be afforded if building an individual website."
  • icon"Having to add the information again once it is in the system, is sometimes difficult."
  • icon"Also frustrating is how rates are managed. You can set seasons, but it is damn near impossible to adjust the rates for specific days."

Browse all LiveRez Reviews

• Have you used LiveRez and would like to share your experience with others?

Matthew

Great people, great software

Pros

The people behind the software is what makes this so valuable. Is we need help with something they are only a phone call or email away. They always get back to me the same day. I love this kind of support.

Cons

The needs of our business keeps changing, keeping up with these changes are hard and sometimes take longer then I would like. I know the developer of the software are working hard to implement the changes.

Stacy

Love this Company!

I came from one of those larger companies, that promise everything and delivered nothing. Since I have been with Liverez they have always been upfront and truthful. If something didn't work they let me know. For me business is more than just business, I want a family relationship. The people that care about you more than there bottom line and want us all to succeed.

Pros

Ease of setup and support doing so. Use of the software is very hands on and if not support is always there. Support is huge for us as we had none with our old company.

Cons

I came here as they are an all in one, as time has gone on they have branched out(which I am excited about) but my cost has gone up adding all these other systems to run my business. However, if I want the top of the line everything, one company can't do it all. I am thrilled with all they do, and glad they allow other businesses to work together with us.

Reasons for switching to LiveRez

I wanted support!!! I was at a company that shut down my online booking for $85, they earned $700,000 from me a year and shut me down for a clerical error on their part for $85.00. When we needed support for anything, whether urgent or not it was a week minimum to get it taken care of, many times it took weeks. We paid an extremely high amount of money for software that wasn't upgraded often as well.

Rob

We'll see how this plays out...

Overall, LiveRez reminds my of VRBO in many ways. It is a legacy product. It has tons of features that have been built up over the years, but they have been haphazardly layered on top of each other, making the user interface very clunky and hard to navigate. Most importantly, they lack a lot of the features I need. Because they are an older company, they are still playing catch up, as their model was built on serving traditional vacation rental managers. I started my business on Airbnb only, and I'm now just branching out into more traditional channels. Unfortunately, I have to sacrifice too many of the features of Airbnb that I enjoyed. I have less flexibility in managing my listings. They say they are working on these issues, but as it stands right now I would not recommend this software if you have similar needs to mine. Honestly, the two things that are keeping me on board right now was the high cost of implementation and the LiveTrust software. If I could do it again, I would likely choose another partner, but we'll see how this goes.

Pros

Though I have no experience with competing products, the LiveTrust software seems to fantastic so far and should simplify my bookkeeping. The LiveManager portion of LiveRez is also very good and should simplify my housekeeping procedures. The website they created for my business is fairly robust and is successfully converting bookings. While these things are good, they don't quite make up for the cons...

Cons

I chose LiveRez because of their integration with Airbnb. In fact, they were the first to have a direct API connection to Airbnb, so I figured it would be robust. I was sadly mistaken. You lose the ability to manage certain part of your Airbnb listing. For instance, I can no longer add custom check-in instructions into the Airbnb app, which was one of my favorite features. Also, all of the amenities that Airbnb allows you to check off as "included" are not available in LiveRez. As a result, my properties are now displayed on Airbnb as missing critical amenities. Beyond that, their integration with NextPax is costing me big on the VRBO side. I was told, after integrating, that messaging on the HomeAway/VRBO app would be disabled and I should manage my inquiries directly through my PMS (LiveRez). Unfortunately, there is no place to do messaging in LiveRez! I can't get the guest contact information through HomeAway/VRBO, so I am currently stuck, unable to respond to inquires. Also frustrating is how rates are managed. You can set seasons, but it is damn near impossible to adjust the rates for specific days. Forget about dynamic pricing. Overall, LiveRez reminds my of VRBO in many ways. It is a legacy product. It has tons of features that have been built up over the years, but they have been haphazardly layered on top of each other, making the user interface very clunky and hard to navigate. Most importantly, they lack a lot of the features I need.

It's all about the team that supports the product!

Our experience has been awesome. We love the company, the the support and engineering staff, and everyone we've had the pleasure of meeting or working with. I don't think we could have made a better choice for a platform to support us and out growth.

Pros

The team behind the product! There is a real partnership between us and the software pros that created the platform and maintain it.

Cons

Some of the functions are a bit outdated and cumbersome, but effective. This might be a real hinderance if there wasn't an awesome support team to help navigate thru it.

Reasons for choosing LiveRez

I found the features and benefits, for the cost, to be most affordable. Liverez was the only software company that offered to partner with us - meaning the monthly cost was related to our monthly gross instead of a flat fee which was more expensive and harder to make work. The company, its' [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the people we interacted with were way more friendly, down-to-earth, and "family-like" right from the beginning. We still love Liverez and its' amazing people!

Amanda

LiveRez is the best software on the market!

My overall experience with LiveRez has been wonderful. From using the software as the GM of another company to setting up my own company with LiveRez, I have found the software and the team to add extreme value to my life as a vacation rental manager!

Pros

I have several favorite features; the website, trust accounting system, the calendar. Everything is easy to navigate and presents very well.

Cons

The only con is within the integration with Airbnb. There needs to be a way to import external OTA calendars to Airbnb to avoid double bookings without having to use a channel manager.

Reasons for choosing LiveRez

Familiarity, true trust accounting software, and over the years I have become a loyal LiveRez partner!

Lee Ann

I couldn't do it without LiveRez!

I can't say enough wonderful things about LiveRez! My husband and I operate a small vacation rental management company so there isn't much room in the budget to hire help. With LiveRez, I am able to run every aspect of my business with my husband and myself. If I didn't have LiveRez, I would likely need to hire three more employees to help with the various tasks LiveRez does automatically for me. Not only do I love the comprehensive system that is LiveRez, I love that they are always adding more features and improving the system. They even have a section for partner requests so you can potentially get features added that maybe wouldn't have otherwise been added. It's obvious LiveRez values costumer feedback. LiveRez technical support will take the time to help walk you through whatever question or issues you're having until the problem is resolved. Every employee I have spoken to is friendly and helpful. I couldn't be happier with LiveRez. If you're looking for the best vacation rental management software on the market, LiveRez is the obvious choice!

Pros

I love that the website and reservation system are integrated! I also love the CRM and the iCal integration for our VRBO calendars.

Cons

Nothing, it's all really great and ever improving!

Kimber

Solterra Vacation Rentals in Tucson, AZ Sails Along with LiveRez

Our overall experience has been favorable.

Pros

We like the ease of use and the integrated functions.

Cons

We don't see any cons. We have enjoyed using the software for many years.

Reasons for choosing LiveRez

Back in 2008 when LiveRez was pretty new on the scene, I was working with another Broker. He had a system that was just painful to operate. We received a call from a young and up-n-coming company asking us to try their software. We did and we moved right away into their program. When we opened the doors to Solterra Realty in 2012 I rang into LiveRez right away because there was no question in my mind that we needed their software to run our furnished rental program. They are great about allowing us to run it the way we see fit and LiveRez does not force us to use or accept products/programs that we don't need nor want. They have had some recent transitions to work out - but their service and product are still the one we prefer.

Lyndsey

March 2014

5 Star Rating Is Not Enough...LiveRez Team Provides Top Technology & True Customer Service!

I made the decision to open a vacation rental management company in 2012. As a new business, I needed tools to make me stand out. I knew that a consumer friendly website that was easy to navigate and allowed guests to book online was a must. Tyler Hurst, was my first contact at LiveRez. Tyler was the most sincere and motivated salesperson I have worked with. I decided to partner with LiveRez the evening I spoke with him. He truly listened to my concerns and wants in a booking software provider. Tyler's motivation to provide me with a tool to help me establish my vacation rental business is what set LiveRez apart from its competitors. Ease of use? It was easier than I expected & very easy for my team members to operate. If there is ever a question about how to use LiveRez's admin system you have various "help" options to choose from. During business hours, you can feel confident that you can reach LiveRez directly via phone or email. Every time I have called for assistance, I either received the solution right away or had an answer by the end of the business day. Impressive customer service and partner support! LiveRez also provides wonderful help documentation and informative webinars available for playback for partners to reference & train new team members easily. Additional services LiveRez has been able to provide my business with has been integration with Quick Books, a professional & experienced SEO service team to build web presence, creation and maintenance of my websites (including mobile), and integration with 4 of my important vendors in the business, from marketing to credit card processing. Constant updates and new features are being added to the system to further enhance our management potential each month. I have met a lot of great people since joining the vacation rental industry. The team at LiveRez has always done what they said they would and goes the extra mile. It is refreshing to do business with an organization that possesses the same core values that you created your business upon. I can easily credit LiveRez with providing me with the foundation to build upon when I broke into the vacation rental industry. Thank you, LiveRez! Keep up the great work! Anyone looking to take their business to the next level needs to take a look at what LiveRez offers to their partners...and make sure that you ask for Tyler when you call to schedule a demo. You'll be happy you did.

Liverez was a great all inclusive system.

Great property management software

Pros

I like the way you were able to easily sync in all regarding to your guests and the properties they would be staying at. Everything was very straightforward and easy to follow up with.

Cons

I did not like that they do not offer calendar syncing to other websites. They need to modernize this aspect of the software.

Kristi

December 2021

Luxekey

It is still early in the game, we are still working through the hiccups

Pros

The accounting options. The system we were using, just wasn't delivering the financial reports needed.

Cons

Livetrust. For our team that doesn't have an accounting background, it is a lot to digest.

Reasons for switching to LiveRez

Hostfully was more shelf software, we needed something that grew with our company

Response from LiveRez

Kristi - Thank you so much for your great review - we love working with the LuxeKey team! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with our software. We definitely agree that LiveTrust is a very robust tool. Bookkeepers and accountants have come to love it especially as it is included as part of our system! We are certain you will come to rely on it as much as they do as you get onboarded. We are excited to watch you grow and are grateful you chose LiveRez to be part of your success. Thank you! - Team LiveRez

Replied January 2022

Valerie

Live Rez Partners - Caring, innovative, fearless (In that order)

Perdido Realty is family-owned and operated with 150 vacation rental units. We used Entech Rental Software for 25 years so, when we made the transition to Live Rez, it was anxiety-provoking, to say the least. This was also right after the Expedia acquisition of Homeaway, so Live Rez was acquiring partners quickly. Nonetheless, we were assigned a brilliant facilitator to handle the transition. It was an amazing, one-on-one process and the outcome has far exceeded our expectations. CEO, is a true visionary. He surrounds himself with staff who share his high values. He's a straight-shooter and is committed to Live Rez partners' and the vacation rental industry's success. Best Thing: One-stop shopping. They do it all and it's customized for the vacation rental industry only. You get a custom website that integrates with the software and it's internet based. Their SEO division, should you choose to participate, is the best at a fraction of the cost for outside services. Second Best Thing: The support team. Their responses are timely and their solutions work. If it requires IT input, they coordinate that and get it done. Suggestion: Give their Sales Team a call. You'll know right away that they're not just selling software. They want to be partners in your success--really. In 30 years, I haven't found that anywhere else. Valerie Hawkins, Owner Perdido Realty Vacations Perdido Key, FL

Scott

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

LIveRez

Great.

Pros

The support is key. I had some issues in the past regarding communication, but after having some conversations with higher ups, it feels good now. I feel that the responsiveness has improved a lot. LiveRez is a wonderful company overall. I've had other similar companies contact me about switching, but I can't see that ever happening. Thank you for helping me build my business! I couldn't be happier.

Cons

The one con is that when suggestions are made for enhancements that feel important for all partners, they don't seem to be taken into consideration or taken seriously enough. Example, credit card decline notices. I don't have a way to know if a credit card is being declined, unless I run a report to see if balances are due.

Support

Melba R.

November 2014

Ease of Use as a Back and Front End person

We have been using Live Rez for 3 years now and find it a convenient and easy to use program with great funtionality for what we do. I personally have worked with all the different divisions of LiveRez and enjoy the knowledge and helpfulness of the staff. The support staff are always willing to search something out if they don't have a ready answer. Live Rez has great training and education modules. Our staff especially enjoy that we can listen and participate in the live Webinar and then either replay it or have the written download available at any time after. This is especially good when there is a function only used on rare ocassions. The Quick Books intergration is a plus for me as it quickly transfers information from one platform to the other. There does however need to be a fix to the refund and negative transactions so that we do not have to manually track them through. I believe this is being worked on. The ease of doing bookings gets 5 stars from all of us. I especially enjoy the fact that I can work with a customer on my mobile phone where ever I am and so am not having to be near a computer. The reports are easy to adjust to see information in various ways and time periods and are easily exported to Excel for additional functionality. CRM is wonderful and a real time saver. The fact that we can easily modify emails for a property and set a time for them to distribute and not have worry about it. We use the Lead Program and like it very much. The Owner Statement System, while okay, could be better. I have been used to being able to see the Owner Statements for any month at any time. With LiveRez you need to close a month before opening a new month to ensure any balances carry forward. While you can post recurring monthly expenses, you cannot set up annual ones. Overall a great program, easy to use and would recommend it anyone looking for an affordable, easy to use program. Staff at LIve Rez are easy to deal with and usually responsive within a short time period. Sometimes it can be a few hours - mostly I think because of the time difference between them and our area (2 hours).

Lindsey

Worst customer service ever experienced

This company delivered the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. They promised a key feature (Airbnb integration) which they could not deliver once we were ready to go live. They conned us into paying the remainder of our balance before the site went live prior to informing us that they could not follow through on the integration. Most legitiamate companies in this position would have offered to return your money immediately knowing that the sole reason we purchase the software was for a feature they could not deliver. Not these people. They were so rude and unprofessional that I contacted one of their competitors for assistance after months of no response from live Rez. Streamline was able to put us in touch with Airbnb directly who immediately offered to help us with the integration. By this point we were so turned off by our experience w live Rez that we just wanted our money returned so we could switch over to a more professional company. Live Rez put us in touch w a rep who profusely apologized for our experience and promised to speak to CEO and get back to us with a solution to make up for our negative experience -- she never called us back or answers any of our calls. After several months of radio silence from live Rez we disputed the charge and filed a complaint with the BBB. The finance director from live Rez lied in writing to the BBB and chase bank in an attempt to keep our money. I then involved -- The CEO of live Rez -- he promised to step in and assist after I made him aware of the chain of events questioning why I didn't reach out to him sooner -- it's now been 6 months and he has avoided all attempts to resolve this issue in a respectful manner. He uses the holiday and bad weather as excuses to avoid our calls and emails. I would not recommend this company due to their lack of integrity, business ethics, and decency.

Pros

Most of the team memebers where very professional during the set up process. I liked the features and design of my site and was excited that they told us that we would be treated like partners rather than customers.

Cons

They did not deliver on the key features they promised and did not provide efficient/reasonable solutions that any professional would expect if they were in our position

Response from LiveRez

Hi Lindsey, First, I want to apologize for the situation with Airbnb, which seems to be at the heart of your issue. As you now know, Airbnb occasionally restricts ALL of its API partners from listing properties in certain markets. When you signed up with LiveRez, your market was allowed on Airbnb. However, during your implementation the status of that market changed. And currently, it's back to being allowed. I know we've been working with you on a solution for a while now, and we even took your issue directly to Airbnb. We feel like the solutions we've offered have been more than fair and would accommodate you listing your properties on Airbnb. We wish you the best in the future, whether you decide to continue with LiveRez or find another software solution. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Best, Rob Holderness Director of Marketing

Replied April 2017

Yvonne

Hardworking Partner

IBEX Properties, could not ask for a better partner to venture forward with in the start and growth of our company. They work hard like we do in our own company and stay with us until we work through all the tough steps and processes. Live Rez is a true partner not just sign you up, take your money kind of partner. Thank you Live Rez!!!

Pros

Reservation system and partnering with Airbnb so it is integrated. Accounting system and even though it is not perfect, Live Rez is listening and fixing!!

Cons

Maybe this has been fixed but having maintenance and cleaning be able to log on and get a clear picture of the scheduled reservations was not working. Jerod my partner and I have to send them screen shots.

amy

LiveRez is a wonderful option...

A "mixed bag of treats" comes to mind as the best description. We LOVE working with the people at LiveRez, and have come to highly value and appreciate the software. However, I am still struggling to use/edit aspects of our listings in the software and I've been a user for over eight years. We do recommend LiveRez to others, but warn them that many of the settings are not intuitive to find or adjust.

Pros

The biggest pros are helpful techs who can usually solve my quandaries in one phone call.

Cons

I find this software confusing to edit. I do not understand the sources in the software to control our reservation options, or edit them consistently and easily to multiple structures at a time.

I am not sure, sorry.

Joan

September 2012

We Love Live Rez

We love Live Rez and have absolutely no hesitation in recommending their services to any prospective user. It is great to be donsidered a "partner" rather than just a client. The idea that their success is linked to ours has resulted in a very different sales philosophy. You feel that you have an ongoing relationship with all of the team. They are continually growing, enhancing and building thier software and it just keeps getting better and better.

Pros

cloud based - use anywhere complete integration of reservation software and website to major accounting package individual customization to allow personal presentation great property management module CRM integration is perfect As part of a large user group features are available that could not be afforded if building an individual website Love that its a team of Professional web developers and programmers working on the site The offering of expert SEO services at very reasonable cost Good back up support Initial set up was very easy Software is being continually being upgraded and enhanced. Very friendly team to work with Good communication from company Reasonable buy in price and fair ongoing performance based charges The team have worked very hard to accommodate the cultural differences They are easily approachable about enhancement suggestions and indeed welcome them

Cons

As the only Australian user the use of the American date formatting is confusing for our guests and some staff. The inability to easily differentiate between weekend and mid week pricing is inconvenient Enhancement requests are somewhat slow to be investigated or acted upon

Dawn

Looks great, sounds great, full of holes

They don't take the time to finish what they start, always off to the next shiny object, but they never seem to complete the one they started. Modules cost extra. They have a small base of users that make direction decisions without the broader input or consideration. This is typical of their management. Management focus isn't in the right direction.

Pros

The dashboard for recent bookings, updating reservations.

Cons

Accounting system is full of holes (additional module you have to pay for), reports don't match owner statements, labor intensive - LiveTrust is a major issue. It takes 20 clicks to enter one expense into an owner statement. Broken. We have to manually back taxes out of reservations from Airbnb because they didn't finish the software with the user in mind, and it has been years.

Reasons for choosing LiveRez

The platform we were on was more than we needed. At the time in 2013 LiveRez was a good product.

Reasons for switching to LiveRez

Moved to LiveRez in 2013 when Escapia had more functionality then we needed. Escapia is a good platform.

CJ

May 2013

FANTASTIC!

Honestly a no brainier. LiveRez has everything you need if you're just starting, growing or considering moving from an older system. It is honestly worry free and has helped us capitalize on opportunities due to time savings and increased productivity.

Pros

I have been with LiveRez for nearly 4 years and have been very please with the overall performance of the software and the support staff. The interface is very easy to use, quick to learn and it's always on! I like that it is 100% Cloud based so we can manage and/ or track all the major components to run our business from anywhere. Having the dynamic website and booking engine integrated is a major time and money saver. Friendly support staff who are genuine and know how important the partnership is between LiveRez and our business Misc items... Google friendly. Great property filter. Easy to Navigate. CRM - Auto response system. Local Area Guide. Flexible drop down menu. Expandable dynamic pages, one change on the back end modifies several front end pages.

Cons

Cons are honestly very limited, mostly due to the fact that LiveRez is very progressive and always improving or refining features. It took a bit longer than expected to implement, but once the ball was rolling things moved very quickly. Note, we were an early user. Maintenance / property management module is a bit cumbersome than I would like. It is workable but offers more options then needed which makes it more time consuming then need be. I have heard there are plans to refine / update this feature.

Alaina

LiveRez has great potential however they are behind competitors

The design is great however many bugs that randomly affect all property management users at the same time. Example: all CRM emails went out to all of our clients at once versus the rule that was set up. We are talking about thousands of emails from our company alone which caused lots of frustration both from our guests, employees and owners.

Pros

LiveRez's design of the software is great and is very easy to use! Training new employees is a breeze.

Cons

It takes a very long time for any changes to the software to be made once they are given to LiveRez. The software is the same from several years ago which is pushing companies to other software such as Streamline.

Ronnie

January 2015

Why is Liverez better?

I have worked in property management for 5 years now. I was very proficient with my former reservation software but I wasn't getting the full-service I needed from it. When I found Liverez at one of the conferences I was drawn in by real people. They weren't wearing suits and ties and shaking hands. They were having fun and showing off their products. The entire team was in baseball caps and Jersey's. I still think that's why I connected. Because regardless of my excellent website- I'm still one of two small guys managing multiple properties. I'm not rich or famous and I don't have time to fix a tie in the morning. Liverez offers me functions at a glance that I need to know. Sales reports, Reservation Re-caps, the ability to oversea all of my properties occupied calendars- and also easily send guest automatic emails (HUGE PLUS). With my former software I could only take reservations. They had reports but they were so complicated and hard to read- it was easier to create them manually than to try and decode the jumbled spreadsheets I could print out. Another great thing about Liverez is they are listening to their clients- and the industry. This is going to be the key as they go into the future. Other companies that are going under the Homeaway umbrella (which still isn't a bad idea) are working against the evolution of vacation rental management. We are in a new error and the functions we need are not to sync only with Homeaway anymore. Let's face it Homeaway (as large as it is) is not the be-all/end-all of booking properties any more. I think Liverez is a an excellent product because it's listening. And it's growing with me. They often refer to me as a partner. And honestly, I don't feel like a "client." Not because they call me a partner but because they are listening and delivering to my (and other's) needs in this industry.

Victoria

September 2012

Life & Time Saver

I highly recommend!

Pros

The website that was designed for my company is very attractive, has streamlined processing and very user friendly. I went from page EIGHT to page ONE within one week from the time of launching on all of the main search engines. The results were immediate as I not only have retained all of my clients, my homeowner/client base increase has doubled every year so far. The guests that use the system are always giving compliments with varying degrees, ranging from attractiveness, ease of use and efficiency. The "backside" of the website is an intricate accounting system and I am happy to say when my clients call with questions regarding accounting, occupancy, billing, etc., I have answers for them within seconds. Customer satisfaction and visibility equals retention of clientele in my book! Training of employees is effortless as the customer service (live, videos or documentation) is excellent. The website has more than paid for itself!

Cons

If I had to pick one or two things, I wish more bookkeepers knew how to use their system that gateways into a customized quick books. I have had to spend a few bucks to get the process functioning and up to speed. If set up correctly upon implementation and your bookkeeper is open to change, this won't be a challenge for you. So, I am not sure that this is actually a "con" of LiveRez... I have not reached the depths of what this website has to offer!

Amy

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Been with other companies and Liverez has been the best

We have been with Liverez for approx 7 years and are stoked to have a software company that is so responsive and easy to work with. There have been ups and downs throughout the years as any business has but we have found that they listen to their customers and truly try to constantly improve and make our lives as managers easier. The support team is incredible and we feel like everyone is a big ohana (family) Mahalo Liverez from your Kauai ohana at Great Vacation Retreats!

Pros

Online software Customer service Online booking and responsive websites Review system Customizable CRM Airbnb integration Constant desire to provide a better product

Mindy

I have used LiveRez for almost 3 years.

Pros

The system is easy to use and learn, everything is pretty straight forward when making a reservation or updating a listing.

Cons

There are only a couple of things about LiveRez that I have not been impressed with. I do not like the Reservation Grid feature as it is not customization when you are trying to find a certain type of property for certain dates. The other thing is I wish that it would show the guest's name towards the top of the reservation so that you don't have to scroll through the reservation details to confirm the guest's name.

Matthew

Look no further....

Switching over to a new property management software platform was no small decision. We analyzed many PMS companies before choosing the best choice for us. From start to finish the LiveRez team was matriculates in answering questions and finding out the answers we needed. Long after the "sale" they are still working hard to earn our business. They are constantly updating the platform to make it better for us and our customers. As our business has grown they have rolled up their sleeves, along side of us, helping to conquer business challenges as they arise. Give them an opportunity to earn your business... you will be happy you did.

Pros

Flexible and scaleable

LiveRez