• Pros

• "I love this app! It's very user friendly! Residents are able to keep track with their payments, make service requests and stay updated with our events! "

• "I love that this is an easy way to inform our residents of events, take work orders and communicate with our residents in a one stop shop!"

• "I love how user friendly mobile doorman is, it makes it easy for my residents to pay rent, send me a message, and generate a work order all on one mobile app."

• Cons

• "The only con about this software is that it's not really user friendly via mobile for the admin. The desktop version is the best way for me to edit things on mobile doorman. "

• "I wish I could rsvp on behalf of a resident for a specific event. "

• "I have been using mobiledoorman for about 2 years over the last few sites and recommend to the owners we have this app on each property. Such a great tool!"

Browse Zego Mobile Doorman Reviews

Crystal from Lincoln Property Company

Mobiledoorman Engagement is Superior

From implementation to present I have had AMAZING service. The support team responds to any questions or concerns in rapid time. It was pretty seamless at set up and very user friendly. They are always evolving as our world changes and has helped us manage COVID protocols etc. I HIGHLY recommend this product.

Pros

I absolutely love the fact that I can email residents directly from the site individually or in bulk and always have a record of the transaction. The feature that allows us to send out emergency messages is great in instances of fire alarms,fire drills and inclement weather. Our residents appreciate the instant notification process.

Cons

It is comperable to others on the market but with so many additional features.

Reasons for Switching to Zego Mobile Doorman

More options to customize and use user friendly

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied October 2020

Hey Crystal, Thank you so much for posting and sharing your thoughts and feedback with us! Our team is beyond excited to hear that you've had a such positive experience using the app to stay better connected with residents through built-in messaging! We are grateful for your continued business and support and we look forward to many more years of service to you and your residents! Feel free to reach out to our team at success@mobiledoorman.com if you ever have any questions or additional thoughts to share with our team.

Cassi from Palomar

Not your everyday app but it is ...

Absolutely love the herb we are able to keep our residents informed when they were storms coming, it even helped save a missing child

Pros

The ease and usability , the fact that we save time , paper and energy all at once

Cons

Doesn’t apply we haven’t had any issues for me to dislike

Reasons for Choosing Zego Mobile Doorman

It was more fun , had more options for us

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied August 2020

Hey Cassi, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us! Our team is thrilled to hear that you've had a such wonderful experience using the Mobile Doorman app! We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to continue providing you, your property staff, and residents with a top-notch user experience!

Brittany from Palomar properties

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Mobile doorman

I use it daily and can honestly say it is an easy app to use and maintain.

Pros

It’s simple to use, no training required. I use it daily to communicate with residents at our property and have no complaints. The team behind it is very helpful with any questions I may have.

Cons

Non. Each con has already been addressed by the mobile doorman team.

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, Brittany! We're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience using the app. We can't wait to continue helping you communicate with residents and providing great customer service!

Kristyna from Western National Property Management

Great easy way of Communication

Nothing negative so far!

Pros

I like this software for it makes it easier to communicate with residents.

Cons

That the initial set up for weekly events takes a ling time to put together.

DESTINY from FPI MANAGEMENT

Great App!

I love mobile doorman and highly reccommend it at every property I go!

Cons

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Hey Destiny, Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us! We are thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience using our app for processing maintenance work orders and staying in touch with residents. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continue providing you with a wonderful user experience!

Jamie from Edison47

Jamie’s Review

Fabulous, they are always improving things as well. It’s ever changing.

Pros

I like most my ability to quickly contact residents and share information. I update items on my app nearly daily for residents, especially with COVID, it’s essential.

Cons

I wish I could rsvp on behalf of a resident for a specific event.

Reasons for Switching to Zego Mobile Doorman

Management level made the switch

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Hey Jamie, Thank you for sharing your positive review! I've shared your feedback with our team as we are always looking for ways to improve our app and incorporate new features requested by our customers. We look forward to continuing to help you stay connected with your residents and keep them updated!

Veronica from The Fitzroy Chenal

Such a Convenience

Mobile Doorman has helped us bridge the gap between residents at this difficult time. It's like we are still here for them :)

Cons

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Hey Veronica, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us! We're so happy to see that you've had a positive experience using the Mobile Doorman app for tracking payments and processing maintenance requests. We look forward to continue providing you with the tools to help you stay connected with residents!

Trinidy from FPI

Makes communicating with residents a breeze

I was very impressed.

Pros

Cons

The downloading and linking to Yardi software

Word of mouth

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied August 2020

Hey Trinidy, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us! We're so happy to see that you've had a positive experience using the Mobile Doorman app for messaging, rent payments, and managing work orders! We look forward to continue serving you and your residents.

Brynna from FPI Management

Mobile Doorman New to me

Pros

Access authorization, manual links, customization for property.

Cons

New to me, unsure how to use. Unfamiliar with everything the system does or how to use

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Hey Brynna, We greatly appreciate hearing your thoughts and feedback on the Mobile Doorman app! If you ever have additional questions about using the app, feel free to send our team a note at success@mobiledoorman.com and we'd be happy to help! We look forward to continue helping you and your on-site staff stay connected with residents!

Heather from Cardinal

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great way to communicate with residents

Pros

The ability to text residents and advertise resident events via the calendar

Cons

We had a few issues with people getting signed up after they moved in. It was confusing to the resident and we were unable to successfully sign them up for the platform.

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied August 2020

Hey Heather, Thank you for posting your thoughts and feedback. We're sorry to hear you experienced issues with new resident sign-ups and registrations. If you ever need assistance at another time, you can consult our FAQ page for additional pointers/tips (https://www.mobiledoorman.com/faqs) or send us a note at success@mobiledoorman.com and we'll get back to you within one business day. Your business means a lot to us so if you have additional thoughts or feedback to provide for our team, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Brad from Greystar

Easy to use product

Pros

How easy it is to use the product. Residents love how easy it is to get set up.

Cons

The customer service when things go wrong has been challenging. I've had at least three experiences where I couldn't get ahold of someone to fix an issue.

Higher level of service

Higher level of service

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Hi Brad, thanks for leaving us such a positive review. We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed your experience using the app. Customer service and satisfaction are a top priority for us so we're sorry that your experience didn't meet your expectations. We appreciate you letting us know as this is something we will continue to improve on going forward. Thanks again for your review and we're excited to continue working with you!

Brittney from Terra Lago Apartments

I Wouldn't Manage My Business Without It!

Pros

This makes communication with my residents seamless.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to tell if the other person is writing back on messages. There will be times where we respond to a message and unless we refresh the page, we don't see that they have sent another message which may void what we are responding.

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Hi Brittney, thanks for leaving the positive review! We are so happy to see that the app has made resident communication easier for you! Our development team has been notified of your feedback regarding the ability to tell when the recipient is writing back so stay tuned for more updates from our team. Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to continue working with you.

Alexandra from 700 SOHO

Great! It would be so much better if the cons I mentioned were added to the system.

Pros

Love that we can schedule events, send messages, enter work requests and more.

Cons

I truly wish you would add the guarantors to the system. I also would like to see more option for auto-grouped people such as not only having a current and future resident grouping but having the ability to only email the renewed residents and pending move-outs as well.

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Hey Alexandra, thank you so much for posting the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you've had a positive experience using the Mobile Doorman app! I went ahead and forwarded your feedback and feature requests posted in your review to our support team. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to continue working with you.

Lauren from FPI Management

Efficient, time-saving, and cost-friendly

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. The software is extremely easy to learn and is helpful to residents and staff.

Cons

There have been a few registration issues with tenants not receiving the activation code. Other than that, I don't have any complaints!

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Hi Lauren - Thank you very much for posting the wonderful review! We are always happy to hear back from a happy customer and user of our app. Our development has been working diligently to address past issues with resident logins and registrations so be sure to stay tuned for more updates. Thank you again for the great review and we're excited to continue serving you & your residents!

Alyssa from FPI Management

Would recomend to other properties.

Pros

The residents can submit work orders seelessly, RSVP to events, and much more!

Cons

Some residents have had issues loging in.

Response from MobileDoorman

Replied July 2020

Hey Alyssa, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback regarding our app! Our team was thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using our app for processing work orders and tracking event RSVPs. We look forward to continue helping you stay connected and better engaged with your residents!