• Pros

• "It is user friendly and has good reports and a big fan of the budgeting module."

• "I like the windows version of MRI as its very user friendly and fast. The reporting and windowed setup is great for running multiple reports over and over. Everything is where it should be."

• "The customer support is great. They are able to help with mostly any question! All you have to do is call the 1800 number."

• Cons

• "MRI can be tricky to learn as far as the different codes and pages it has; although, once you have it, you can’t live without it!"

• "The software has everything you need but the way you correct and change information is very outdated. "

• "The bach reports are nice, but it would be great if there was a way to change the date on the whole batch, not have to go I to each report within the batch to enter the date."

Browse MRI Affordable Housing Reviews

Vendor management and reporting for over seven years

Pros

I like that MRI interface is user-friendly and the reports are easy to run. I also like that the reports can be exported to PDF as well as Excel spreadsheets.

Cons

Since my company has been using the web-based version of MRI, MRI X, it has increased the start up time. When before it took a couple of seconds for the program to load, it can take up to 1-2 minutes for it to load now. Not too bad, but it can seem like forever when you need to run a report or enter a new vendor in a rush.

Gregory from Lajas Municipal Housing Authority

Happy Software is great.

Housing Pro is very helpful for managing our housing program.

Pros

All the reports that are generated by the software are top notch.

Cons

Sometimes it fails when sending files to the HUD/PIC website. But other than that no problems.

Reasons for Choosing MRI Affordable Housing

I honestly didn't choose this software at first, someone else did and I kept it on. But I haven't changed it since, so that's says something about it.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your fantastic review, Gregory! Your kind words mean so much to us! We are thrilled to hear your experience with our reporting capabilities has been top notch and we look forward to many more years together.

Jaime from Ithaca Neighborhood Housing Services

Generally terrible customer service

Danielle is great. Most of our staff has learned to just wait and speak with her rather than bother with other customer support staff. We've all found Chad to be rude and unhelpful on every occasion. He'll answer questions by saying, "it should work" (but it doesn't and won't confirm) or "just check the help page". He doesn't ever seem to listen to the actual question but rather explains something we already know how to do. For example: we wanted to know if the reoccurring work order function could/would do more than put work on a calendar. We were hoping it would actually generate those work orders and dispatch them automatically. In a discourteous tone he informed us we should have checked the help page (which we always do just to avoid talking to him) and then sent us the help link for how to create a work order. We know how to create a work order. That was not the question. When we called to see if the lottery function could be run by unit size or other parameters Chad told us "it should work" without out bothering to confirm. Well the feature doesn't work like that and it would have been nice to know ahead of time so we could do our own lottery outside of Boston Post.

Pros

Boston Post software is relatively inexpensive when compared to other property management software.

Cons

Makes even what should be simple functions convoluted and/or generally arranged poorly. Customer service is pretty awful with the exception of ONE person.

Cheryl from Sunchase American

Great Product! Great Customer Service!

This takes care of answering service for all my multi-site communities, plus texting and/or email blasts to residents is a great plus, the package app is a wonderful tool although we've stopped taking packages temporarily due to COVID-19, we will start using it again once this is over.

Pros

I've had CallMax/MRI on my multi site properties for years, I love the option of texting and emailing blasts to residents and pricing is very reasonable. I like the automated answering service too. Customer Service is great, any issues either I or my managers have had is always handled quickly.

Cons

Can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for your excellent review, Cheryl! We are ecstatic to hear you love our Callmax product and are able to use all of its functionality to its full potential! We look forward to many more years together!

Rhiannon from The CT Group

Change is scary - but sometimes you just have to leap!

Over the course of 12 years and major changes on the MRI side - things haven't always been sunshine and rainbows but I have to say that MRI listens to its clients. They don't always get things right in the beginning but they have always taken our feedback and used it to evolve their offerings. We have worked with a number of other 'industry-leading' software companies and have never had the kind of interactive experience we have had at MRI.

Pros

We migrated from DOS based proprietary software in 2008 to a combined MRI/BostonPost platform. Change is scary and difficult but our experience during implementation was amazing. The implementation team walked us through each area to make sure our end result was exactly as we wanted it!

Cons

Growing pains have been the only real negative issue - but that is expected when you have been with a company that is constantly evolving for 12 years! MRI has a laser-like focus on constantly bringing the software to the next level, but we aren't always ready to level-up so we can see the new tools available but aren't quite able to use them yet - and that is really a reflection of our company, not MRI.

Reasons for Choosing MRI Affordable Housing

We loved the ease of use right out of the box - the software had a very intuitive user experience for our staff but was dynamic enough to give us next level reporting capability for our clients.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the extraordinary review, Rhiannon! We appreciate your partnership and honest feedback. As you mentioned in your review, we are constantly trying to improve based on our clients needs and we are ecstatic to know you've seen it first hand. We will continue to be here for you and your team and look forward to the journey together!

Richard from Syracuse Housing Authority

MRI SOFTWARE - REVIEW FROM PUBLIC HOUSING PERSPECTIVE

MRI is always willing to listen to what we would like to do. They see if their software can adapt to our "wish list" of changes. MRI has involved the users to come up with screen design and software design to help make our jobs easier and the software better.

Pros

Our previous software vendor, Tenmast, was purchased by MRI. Seeing what software was being developed for the Public Housing arena was great. Many features of MRI's current real estate software is being incorporated into our existing software and new products are coming out. MRI has a great vendor partnership that allows the vendor to seamlessly integrate their software with MRI's databases. You get the best of both worlds. A vendor's software that works against your core business software. The vendor selection is fantastic. MRI has also rolled out new features for the Public Housing market that is helping us get our jobs done better and faster. We can't wait for the newest software to come out.

Cons

We have not been able to take full advantage of the MRI software as this is being worked on now. The release date is not until sometime in mid 2021. I see so many features in MRI plus their reports that I could utilize now but must wait.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your excellent review, Richard! We are excited to welcome you to the MRI family. We are happy to hear the partnership we created with Tenmast has been beneficial for you and we look forward to increasing our capabilities and growing our relationship with you and your team!

Melissa from The Franklin Johnston Group

Manage Your Investments - The Right Way

Pros

I love that MRI Software allows your to be the owner of your own product. As an Admin and End User, you are in control of the way your data is updated and portrayed even to 3rd party investors. The software allows you to customize and choose your own modules and experience.

Cons

Due to the ever growing nature of MRI's business, there are always updates and new modules to implement or test. While this is exciting and change is inevitable in any software, it can also be overwhelming and chaotic/rushed at times.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Hello Melissa, Thank you so much for taking some time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear you love the flexibility our software provides and they ability to customize of our software to fit your needs! We hear you loud and clear regarding the ever-growing nature of our business and will take your comments to improve this.

Louise from Fond du Lac Housing Authority

Has MRI acquired too many companies

Pros

MRI acquired a number of Housing Authority software companies. We still are using the software we originally purchased (HAB Inc.) until the new platform is rolled out. The support has been excellent. I have been told the new platform is user friendly. MRI allowed us to change our contract to the same time period as our fiscal year.

Cons

New software package will not include payroll. Sounds like we need to pay for or do business with another company for payroll. I doubt MRI will reduce annual cost to make up for the loss of a program that we are receiving and paying for with the current software. Billing detail could be clearer.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for taking some time to review us, Louise! I am happy to hear support has been exceptional. We are excited to have you on board!

April from MGP Properties

MRI Callmax

I have had no issues with MRI and our customer service person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome!

Pros

1.We really like that you can get messages so many different ways. 2. We like that it records the call between maintenance and the resident on emergency calls. 3. It is great that you can record a message if you have a temporary change.

Cons

1. The call back feature that blocks the personal number is only available in the emergency maintenance mailbox. All other mailboxes it shows the phone number.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much for your review, April! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the overall features of our products and think our customer service is awesome! We look forward to continuing our partnership for years to come.

Kellie from CBRE, Inc.

Challenging but effective

I use MRI as a commercial real estate administrator manage accounts payable and accounts receivable. It has helped me deliver clear and accurate reports to my managers, clients and tenants and once you get used to navigating it - which can take awhile - it is one of the most important tools of my job.

Pros

MRI provides an accurate, in-depth view of financial data. It has multiple functions and there are many, many different types of reports that you can run, making it a versatile and steadfast financial tool. I like the ability to run quick rent rolls, ledgers, aged reports and variance analysis which are reports that I need everyday to do my job.

Cons

MRI is not as easy to learn as Yardi and you have to be very careful with your parameters or the report will fail to generate. This can get frustrating when you don't realize which parameter is incorrect. I have also had multiple issues with reports failing to generate through no fault of the parameters set and depending on the size of the report it sometimes can take as long as a few minutes to load.

Annette from NPMA

Intuitive and easy to use and manage.

Pros

This product is easy to navigate through for end users. There is a wide variety of App add-ons available to expand based on your needs, with many that integrate seamlessly. Above all else, the Customer support is OUTSTANDING!! There is always a pleasant, knowledgeable voice on the other end to assist you in a timely manner. MRI is always working on incidents within the system and releasing CMU's.

Cons

As an Administrator, I would like to have more access in the training portal to administer users and see some improvements made to the Training modules. In regards to the courses themselves, the videos need to be edited in order for them to register as being completed properly and it would be beneficial to have the next courses start automatically. Users are confused when trying to navigate through courses and the site in general.

Brian from Incubator Finance

MRI Software - for asset management services

Our experience with MRI Software was, at first, touch and go. There were changes in staff and changes in client managers. Once we achieved consistency on the back-end, our experience has been much more beneficial. Our asset management needs have been met by the various pages that can be built out, all of the reports that we can generate with different fields, and the functions that we are able to use with ease on a daily basis.

Pros

What I like the most about the software is that you can add as many functions as you want, and have that functionality specifically tailored to your business needs.

Cons

What I (and my team) like the least about this software is how it seems that some of the bugs or fixes that we need completed ASAP take much longer than they should. If there is just one bug that is causing a problem in our reports, we have to submit a ticket which then gets put into a developer queue. Sometimes it can take a couple weeks for what seems like it should be an easy fix.

Randal from Red Wing HRA

Service is the Key

Excellent. We are getting service when we need it.

Pros

There are lots of good software available for housing and redevelopment authorities, but the key to making it work is the service behind the software. MRI Software gives us that service. Also, they are always innovating and that is much appreciated. Time can go by fast and before you know it, you are working with obsolete software if innovation is not constant.

Cons

Sometimes we would appreciate a little bit more interaction with MRI.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your great review, Randal! We are ecstatic to hear you are happy with our customer service and appreciate our innovative nature! We look forward to interacting with you and your team more in the future.

Kelly from City of Ashland Housing Authority

Industry: Individual & Family Services

My Review LOL

We use MRI for our Housing Data Base. I have found it to be extremely helpful, and the tech support team is absolutely amazing.

Pros

I think its very user friendly. I wish it were a little easier to navigate between different sections. It would be awesome if we in occupancy and were able to jump over to that tenants TARS page, instead of having to do a search in both.

Cons

My least favorite part is the utility allowance module. It isn't very user friendly.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Hello Kelly, Thank you for your outstanding review and ratings!! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased overall with our platform and we certainly appreciate the feedback you provided below! We are constantly looking for ways to improve for our customers.

Angela from Mulberry Properties

Easier than previous answering service!

It's nice not having to turn the answering service on and off every morning and evening or anytime I leave the office. I also love that it gives the caller a choice to help direct their call to whoever will be able to address their concern or answer their question through a message. I like that we can send a rapid response without having to call every person back in the event of a maintenance emergency.

Pros

I like that I can set it up in advance and schedule who will be notified when a call comes in and that it's automatically going to answer rather than me having to turn it on and off every time I will be out of the office.

Cons

Some of the features were confusing at first but I was able to play around and figure it out with some use.

Reasons for Choosing MRI Affordable Housing

Price for services covered.

Teresa from SDPMI

Everything I need right at my finger tips!

MRI is a great management software, but lacks things I was looking for like self teaching tutorials.

Pros

I have a variety of reports available to help me track rents, delinquency, budgets, and much more.

Cons

I feel you must have training to fully use this software, it is not self learner friendly.

Response from MRI Software

Replied January 2019

Hi Teresa, Thanks for giving us a thoughtful review! I'm happy to hear that the reports have the flexibility you're looking for. I'm sorry you haven't gotten the training resources you need. We have a variety of training options available that I'd be happy to connect you with. Could you please email me at matt.harrell@mrisoftware.com and I will point you to the correct resources? Best, Matt Harrell MRI Software

Rebecca from Cushman

Best Accounting Software out there

It's very user friendly, has more options than you would probably ever use and it's somewhat reasonably priced compared to Yardi.

Pros

We use it for our accounting for tenants and payables. This is the most user friendly software there is out there for property management. My favorite by far.

Cons

It is not as compatable with other systems like Yardi is that's why people tend to use Yardi more than MRI.

Response from MRI Software

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the great review, Rebecca! We are thrilled to hear you're happy with our user-friendly property management software and are proud you call our solution a favorite! We look forward to serving you and your team for many years to come! -The MRI Team

Denise from The Donaldson Group

Pros and Cons of MRI

I have been using MRI for 15+ years. I find it to be very dependable and is growing with the industry

Pros

MRI software is user friendly. It oesn't have a lot of bells and whistles but the basics work. Other products that have all the bells and whistles fail with the basics.

Cons

Report design is difficult, tutorials are not helpful. MRI support is very slow to respond and could take weeks or longer for a resolution.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Hello Denise, thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoy our user-friendly platform. We appreciate your feedback regarding support and tutorials. We will be in contact with you and the team to remediate this.

Melissa from City of Ashland Housing Authority

New User

The customer service is great. The program works for our daily Housing Authority needs.

Pros

It's simple to use and you can find things pretty easy. Entering applications, making rent payments, along with work orders are easy to do. Still learning what all the program has to offer.

Cons

Notes in tenant files should be easier to find under Occupancy. Receipts shouldn't be numbered unless posted the payment-it renumbers when you "X" out (hit a wrong button etc.). A small video tutorial for new users that can be sent when setting up logins-auto sends?

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Hello Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to review MRI Software! We are glad to hear you enjoy our customer service and user friendly platform. Thank you for your feedback on the tenant files! We will pass your suggestions along to the team!

Andy from Stark Enterprises

Great Accounting Real Estate Software

I have used other software, and MRI is a great overall software for accounting use in real estate. Rather happy.

Pros

Cons

I dislike that they are migrating to a newer web based design. For what we use the software for, the windows version operates quicker and is more efficient. Every time there is an update though, there seems to be more issues than fixes.

A must-have for residential real estate

Pros

So many features! I'm a numbers guy, so my favorite feature is definitely the robust reporting. I can always stay on top of property performance and cut the data however I want. The challenge is making sure that data gets where it needs to be (making sure the team inputs it in a timely manner)

Cons

It still feels a bit dated from our resident's perspective. They're used to using apps like Uber, Lyft, Instagram, etc. with great UX and a modern feel. MRI still feels "dated" in comparison. It's also very expensive. We think it's worth it for our needs, but we definitely have to have a conversation every year when we're planning our budget.

Haley from Southwood Realty

Without MRI, it would be impossible to manage our properties!

Pros

I love the organization MRI used to keep our property running smoothly. I love that I can pull a boxscore to review our leads and know where our traffic is coming from. The reports make it easy to keep up with the multiple things going on at a property. This software keeps you updated, has too many wonderful features to list, and should be used at every property management company!

Cons

Because of the in-depth and multi-functional system, MRI can take some time getting used to and time learning. After some practice, MRI will be your best friend and you will wonder how you did it without it!

Ashley from Southwood Realty

MRI GREAT SOFTWARE FOR FINANCIALS AND RECORD KEEPING

Overall, i have been using this software for years. The updates keeps you on trend with what you need to know and making your life easier for accounting and record keeping.

Pros

MRI is user friendly and easy to learn. There are many different was to use the software from accounting to record keeping.

Cons

Some of the functions that you think will work for you, don't always do what you want them to do. This can make things more time consuming and complicated.

Haley from Southwood Realty

MRI: Where would we be without it?

I love using this daily. It keeps our property organized and allows our business to run smoothly.

Pros

This software allows us to track prospects/residents at our property, run reports, keep records easily, and keep up with work orders all in one!

Cons

Sometimes, MRI can freeze or lag, like any software. It corrects itself and then works fine. It also takes some time to learn; however, it’s not complicate and you catch onto it quickly.

Peggy from Altman Management

Boston Post Review

program does what it is intended for.

Pros

Product is very user friendly for the end user.

Cons

Program has several instances that could be minimized by the number of steps it takes to get to the end.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your great review, Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave some kind words about us! We are happy to hear you enjoy our user friendly platform and your feedback on the product. We will circulate it back to the team!

Great for helpdesk

It is a very good software for helpdesk use, could do a bit on an improvement on the vision reporting. It could improve the delay on receiving work orders on mobiles.

Pros

It is easy to use, you don't need to open multiple windows as all info and tabs are accessible. Easy to export to excel. Arranging columns and search option.

Cons

The mobile service is really slow, main system crashes every now and then and does run slow.

Amy from Hcp

Great customer support

MRI holds alot of date and we are working to be able to export the data in a user format.

Oscar from Hispanic Housing

MRI User Review

My experience has overall been positive.

Pros

It is user friendly and has good reports and a big fan of the budgeting module.

Cons

In the MRIX I don't care for the bank reconciliation feature compared to the Windows version.

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your great review, Oscar! We are happy to hear you're experience overall has been positive! We appreciate your feedback on the bank reconciliation feature - we will circle that back to the team.

Great Tool for Collections and Work Orders

Pros

The update has really made it easier to use/access. It has dual functioning for rent collection, past resident rental record, vacancy, integration with leasing systems, and work order management.

Cons

It's difficult to learn for new users on the admin side. There's always a report I want to pull but it's not an available report in the system.

Mary from PM Realty Group

Preferred Property Management Accounting software

Have always been trained by my company users. Not sure if MRI offers training directly for users, but would like be a more valuable perk or selling point if it were included with the license.

Pros

Various reporting functions and able to customize reports tailored to specific owners.

Cons

Not the most user friendly. I have used the software for over 12 years now and still learning new things.

Jordan from Stark Enterprises

mri

All together I like using MRI and it has everything you need right at your fingertips!

Pros

You have all your information on one software that is easy to search. within seconds you can go from editing vendor information to entering a payment.

Cons

Response from MRI Software

Replied December 2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Jordan! We are thrilled that we were able to earn a 5-star review from you! We would love the opportunity to address your feedback regarding the process by which you change and correct information. Feel free to contact me or your account rep and we will make sure your feedback is considered for upcoming product enhancements. Best, Matt Harrell MRI Software

Rosa from CREC

Been using this software for more than 20 years very user friendly

Automation, structure, speed.

Pros

Modules are very easy to use. Admin role is very straight forward especially for user security. Able to fix quite a few things behind the scenes through SQL.

Cons

WEB side a bit cumbersome not as fast as the windows. Budgeting module lacking needed reports. Recoveries module not as user friendly as the rest of the software.

Rebecca from Land Advisors Organization

Great product - but overpriced

User friendly with great customer support.

Pros

The windows version is very user friendly. It's easy to navigate around, run reports, and pull up booked data

Cons

Our company loves the ease of the product, however it's very pricey. We only don't use it to its full capacity, so it would be nice if they would break down their pricing based off customer usage.

MRI is a lifesaver!

Amazing! I can schedule appointments and follow ups, keep notes on my residents, pull reports, and keep up with my properties numbers for everything!

Pros

MRI allows my property to keep up with prospects, current tentants, and their accounting. The reports you are able to pull with this software enables you to find out anything you need to know about our property!

Been using MRI for almost 10 years

Able to run reports with ease; Is user-friendly. Support is always available.

Pros

Ease of setting up resident files; accessibility of reports and ease of running reports. Ease of processing statement of deposits; works well and integrates well with other software products.

Cons

Works slowly and program often freezes.

Rebecca from Land Advisors Organization

Not just for Property Management

I've used MRI for over 10 years. When taking a new position with a real estate firm, that does not do PM, I pushed to change systems from MAS90 to MRI. Such a great change! The functionality of the system is wonderful, and we love how we can run consolidated reports.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Nothing about the software, however I don't love the annual increases we pay to use it.

MRI is straightforward and easy to use

Overall, MRI is very easy to learn to use and can be a valuable source of information. However, sometimes the parameters get funky when layering in less concrete data like psychographic or behavioral segments and the data does not seem entirely accurate.

Pros

MRI is very user intuitive and allows you to layer multiple audience traits over one another to define audience size without having to export your data over and over and pivot it. There's a lot you can do and see within the software itself, which really helps save time when you want to just look at a bunch of different options without having to wait for a new export to generate. I like the click and drag functionality.

Cons

It could definitely have more behavioral/psychographic options. Sometimes the behavioral/psychographic traits that are provided are far too specific to apply to an entire audience and it can skew your results; others are far too vague and provide conditions that almost all audiences would fall under. More niche breakouts within HHI and demo would also be helpful. Lastly, I think adding a Save option for some of these pulls would be helpful - the save option did not work for me.

Faith from Decatur Place Apartments

MRI Software helps

Pros

We use MRI Software for our after-hours calls and answering service. It keeps everyone in the loop and keeps us connected when we need to be.

Cons

Sometimes the messages don't come through completely, calls drop.

Marlene from George Comfort & Sons, Inc.

MRI Software

We maintain all our property accounting records in MRI and run all our property reports from MRI software.

Pros

the accounting is targeted for commercial real estate

Cons

complexity of some features especially the budgeting and forecast modules.

Jean from Real Estate

How do I run a GL Report for Specific GL codes?

It could be even better if I could learn how to be a more powerful user, for instance, generating reports that show the results of multiple properties at once. I am just limited on the time I have available to train as a busy asset manager.

Pros

I am a user of financial data as an asset manager, so, I really like having access to MRI so I can generate my own financial reports. I get financial reports delivered to me in PDF, believe it or not, so if I want to create them in Excel I can do that easily.

Cons

I have not been able to figure out how to run a GL report for specific GL codes only - I usually have to ask the accountant for that. Somehow the GL codes either have a different format or some preceding letters or something that makes it impossible to type in the magic combination to get the data I need. There is no helpful hint or no intuitive suggestion about how to figure it out.

Great Software, Easy to Learn

Pros

MRI web is pretty est to use. There a minimal steps compared to MRI windows. User interface looks really nice and is pretty self explanatory.

Cons

When something goes wrong (latency, reports not updating correctly, etc.) it can take some time for MRI to fix it on the back end. It's also quite difficult to communicate with their customer support team. I feel like they all have 80% knowledge of the software and often you "figure it out together".

September 2016

Sandie from Baldwin Real Estate

September 2016

Boston Post does a really great job with funding layering.

Pros

The complexities around affordable housing such as agency, investor, accounting requirements are well managed with Boston Post. This software also has great flexibility in the structure of allowing access by roles, making it easy to manage who in your Company get's to do what within the software. This is VERY helpful.

Cons

There is no perfect software that holds all the the answers. MRI Boston Post makes great effort to listening and addressing matters as they arise.

Emily from Gables

Used MRI software for Residential and Commercial

I didn't see any problems with the MRI software - I used it daily.

Pros

I liked this software because I could print out reports to assist with negotiations with ownership.

Cons

It was a little difficult to learn at first but once I got it then I had a pretty easy time using it.

Omikka from Pacific Retail Capital Partners

Efficiency at it's BEST!

Pros

Ease of use, great way to track Accounts Payable, vendors, 1099s, invoices, etc.

Cons

Customer Service is a bit difficult, but once they finally find your account information, they are most helpful.

Michelle from Stark Enterprises

MRI Software

Pros

Offers a lot of tools that we need for our daily accounting.

Cons

Constant bugs, updates, only select support staff seems to know what they're doing when we have to call in.

Response from MRI Software

Replied March 2019

Hi Michelle, I'm glad that you've been able to use our tools for some of your daily accounting tasks! I am sorry to hear that you've had a less than stellar experience with our support. One of our core values is "Strive to Amaze" and I hate to hear that we haven't met that expectation for you. Could you please shoot me a quick note with your email address and phone number? I want to make sure all of your issues are resolved. I can be reached at matt.harrell@mrisoftware.com. Best, Matt Harrell Marketing Manager MRI Software

Terry from MR Butler county

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

OK system

Gave us an opportunity to digitize our system, slowly

Pros

Since we were a franchise we had to use the MRI software. Job Order input and activity tracking Calendar

Cons

Difficult for staff to become proficient in Ultimately database was very difficult to integrate into another system

Reasons for Choosing MRI Affordable Housing

Didn't have an option to select a different option

Response from MRI Software

Replied June 2020

Hello Terry, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are saddened to hear your experience was anything other than ideal. . Because I cannot find you in our system, we invite you to connect with your account manager directly so we can remediate this!

MRI is great software for specific needs

Pros

This software encompasses many needs for a real estate business, from property management to accounting.

Cons

This software lacks in some functionality for HOA management, but is new to the HOA market.

Response from MRI Software

Replied March 2019

Hello! Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're glad that you're pleased with the comprehensiveness of the product! Regarding you feedback on our HOA management functionality, our team would love to have your specific feedback as to how we can improve. It's this type of critical feedback that ensures we deliver the best possible value for our customers. If you'd be willing to share more details, please email me at matt.harrell@mrisoftware.com and I will connect you with one of our product experts. Thank you again for being an MRI customer! Best, Matt Harrell

Christy from Hawthorne at Leland

Very good experience!

Pros

I used it for many years with a prior property management company. It was a larger company so there were many forms that were customized for us.

Cons

You have to "think" like MRI "thinks" to figure out some functionality, however it was easy to figure out once you have some experience with it.

Jason from Cezanne Recruiting

Value packed software, accounting rich with strong ability to integrate w/ other software

easier than most other accounting software

Pros

The detailed accounting from tenant management, work orders . It made it easy to identify costly tenants and variances in my budget.

Cons

not the easiest software to train new employees on, and was extremely difficult for prospecting with new renters compared to my experience with Yardi and OneSite. Also, it would let half information process in the system (such as work order with no info or category) this should have popped up w/ error box to be able to submit.

Great to work with and easy to customize but customer support is terrible

Pros

user friendly, easy to customize, great to be able to make the software as flexible as needed to fit the company needs

Cons

upgrades are not easy to work through with many issues throughout upgrades, customer support is extremely slow and can take a couple weeks to finally get an answer back as to if the issue found is an issue that has a workaround or will have to wait for MRI to fix the issue in a long-term change.