• Pros

• "The thing I like most about the software is I have all building information in one place and can access this information from anywhere. Great when you manage multiple buildings."

• "Ease of use, nice layout and training for building managers"

• "Easy to run the day to day managing of buildings. Simple design and quite easy to use with lots of features to assist with the management, planning and maintenance of buildings."

• Cons

• "Can be time consuming to go through the motions to enter At times can be slow to load Only being able to load 3 photos for a case More capabilities in reporting would be of benefit "

• "Document attachments can be confusing at times"

• "Still unable to upload/view images on my android phone when using the app."

Browse MYBOS Reviews

Rob from Habitat Residential

MYBOS Building Management Software

We used to manage buildings using excel spreadsheet, word docs and emails. We have since migrated our buildings to MYBOS and find it absolutely invaluable. Highly recommend it.

Pros

The issuing of work-orders, scheduling maintenance or reporting is very easy and our admin work-load has reduced significantly.

Cons

There are lots of little features/functions in the software which we weren't aware of, and are still learning/discovering. I think having an online tutorial/youtube showing functions would be good.

Anthony from Pivot facilities management

MYBOS - Efficency in the work place

Residents and management have enjoyed the MYBOS experience at concept Blue Apartments. Its been very easy to use and everything in a simple format. No more scrolling through excel spreadsheets and wasting time. This programme has been great to learn and my team are all now experts at navigating through the residential database and logging in Issues, and events through out the day. This programme also allows the team to send out broadcasts and newsletters to all the residents to make sure they are up to date with all the projects within the building.

Pros

-Residential data is easy to fill in and has every category needed to run a building. - Support team are very quick and efficient at resolving the issues and queries that the team have. -Cases created keep all stakeholders in the know, professional format and interactive, add quotes, photos, -purchase orders and send directly to the contractors. -Daily log keeps the managers up-to-date with contractors, issues and events. -Parcel and Key processing has never been easier, this also comes with full history of each item so that everything can be accounted for. - Amenities bookings allows the resident to book in the facilities, or moves all popping straight up into our calendar via the online residential portal. - The Library allows all the building docs to be found in the one place, easy to upload and navigate.

Cons

Mobile App needs more work, at this stage its a very simple version of the overall programme.

Patrick from 150 Clarendon

MYBOS V3.01 REV 3.01.01 Not as Friendly

New version not as user-friendly as the previous version. Faults identified are advised will be addressed in next update. Amenity bookings and calender's too vague and difficult to see quick glance activities. Much information (Rules, forms) all lost in upgrade Dashboard of little use generally not happy with updated version

Pros

Previously very easy to use for our purpose

Cons

ease of movement between sections lost in v3

Response from MYBOS

Replied December 2016

Dear Patrick, We are always working to improve the user interface for our clients. If you would kindly send us some extra detail on which aspects of the system you find not user friendly, we would surely like to investigate. Sorry to hear that you lost data during the migration from V2 to V3. We will have one of our support staff look into it and contact you. As such, V3 does have a contractor sign in and tag printing abilities through the Keys page and we can always discuss it if you have a specific requirement. Have a great day!

Julie from BFMS

Basic functionality needs improving

Overall great BUT needs some tweaking: 1. Export all residents - only exports the present page so you have to go through every page and merge the information 2. Key sign in - the contractor's list is not alphabetical 3. Could be easy to move a unit Owner (under Other Contacts) to the resident - ie they rent it out and then move in themselves. 4. Invoice procedure for Maintenance is not effective - now do everything manually in V3. 5. Would like an audit of, ie, Residents to see (a) who entered the data and when and (b) who revised it and when. I use MYBOS differently to most managers as a Relief Manager and in Ops, so my needs may vary to others! Really like the Search functionality now - can search animals, vehicles, phone numbers, etc. So I know you continue to improve it. Thank you :-)

Pros

It's a CRM for building management and all inclusive

Cons

Little annoyances as previously stated.

Response from MYBOS

Replied February 2017

Hi Julie, Many thanks for your kind words and very useful suggestions. We are happy to inform you that: 1. Owner-resident conversion system is almost finished and you have access to one-way functionality in this regard. 2. Export All feature will be available soon, and other tweaks will be incorporated afterwards. Your keen interest in MYBOS strengthens our drive to improve the system. You can always leave more suggestion with our support desk.

Micheal from Mantra Twin Towns

MyBos System

It has made the running of my building so much easier. The staff that i deal with from MyBos have always bent over backwards to assist.

Pros

The ease and functions on the system. MyBos has rolled all of my different spreadsheets & reports into 1 easy to use system that has saved me loads of time in my day to day running of my property.

Cons

The only little issues is the date function when you upload an invoice. There is none and on a invoice tracker it is something that would be useful

John from Premium Building Manager

Pros

Cons

Not being able to import more than 3 photos to a case and not being to pre-save texts for emails.

James from Manage-Meant

The Best Building Management Software On The Market

Working with the Mybos system makes the job a whole lot easier. The simplistic lay out and ease of navigation makes creating jobs, reporting etc.. a breeze. By far the best building management software on the market

Pros

The ease of navigation, reporting, work order creating

Cons

I cannot really pick anything to fault about the system.

Rebecca from Mantra

MyBos

Overall the system has worked very well. It took sometime to setup and having the staff engaged in using it but we are using it daily .

Pros

Functionality in using mobile app Being able to add photos, warranties and quotes to jobs Having a centralized system to log all maintenance that is in real time Service prompts and capturing data to keep inline with warranties Customer support team is brilliant and very prompt

Daniel from Burling Building Management

Good experience

My experience with MYBOS Building Management System has been very positive. Their customer service and responsiveness is truly exceptional. The interface is very nice and easy, providing an easy learning curve for the users. The dashboard is quite comprehensive yet very legible. Residents can raise cases from within the system which makes it much simpler to address and track any maintenance issues. I particularly like the reports with a variety of export options and their professional design, which I can straight away present to my bosses without any modification. The searchable library can be used to store all kinds of documents in an organised fashion providing easy access when needed. I would surely recommend it.

Response from MYBOS

Replied November 2016

Thanks a lot Daniel. We appreciate your thoughts.

Kathryn from Peppers Broadbeach

my review

We use it to log and track maintenance jobs in our guest units and public areas

Pros

The ability to record and track maintenance jobs and follow up on their completion

Cons

The app can be buggy. Sometimes it will not let me upload a photo

Robin from PROACTFM

Simple & Effective

Searching for the right tool for our property portfolio, we have evaluated a number of facility management solutions over many months. MYBOS stood out from them all. I am very impressed with the simplicity it provides to accomplish daily building management tasks. Features like all-in-one calendar, case management, SMS, email and messaging systems promote interaction with the residents and contractors from within the system while boosting engagement with them. The user interface is quite attractive and easy to navigate. The pricing is also very reasonable and with its straightforward way of doing things, you save a lot of time, money and effort. The support team is very friendly and they handle your requests in a very personal manner. Top product!

Pros

Simplicity, reports are being compiled as you add information.

Kerry from Accor Hotels

MyBos from a Building Managers perspective

We have better communication inter-departmentally since using MyBos and it is helping to ensure accountability.

Pros

Great functionality for a Building Manager, all of the features to assist in the role, easy to use and adapt for your own building. Support team are quick to respond and resolve. Reporting is extensive. You will not use all features but there are plenty of features for different environments.

Cons

Nothing really, any issues I have come across thus far the support team have been able to (on most occasions) either provide a work around or add it to the changes they are working on. If anything, and quite a small thing, I would say when we have had a few issues on the App it has been frustrating that these issues can re-occur on the same app if you have a user using a different version of phone.

Steve from Eximius Building management

User Friendly software

Pros

Cons

The thing I like least about the software, not much not to like.

Kesh from The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour

The Sebel

A great software with ease of operation and support. Easy to access all information once loaded on the system. User friendly.

Pros

User friendly

Response from MYBOS

Replied February 2017

Hi Kesh, Many thanks for your kind words. It's really encouraging for the whole team.

Tarm from Grosvenor on Queens

MYBOS makes a Building Managers life Easy

As a building manager of a large apartment building, MYBOS assists me with the day to day running and logging off all aspects, from BM cases, asset recording to Broadcasting important messages to my residents. With MYBOS being web based, I am able to access the system wherever I am, without the hassle of a VPN, or dialing into my work computer. If ever I have an issue, the support team will ususally find a solution within the day. I understand an App is on the horizon, which my residents and I are looking forward to. Cheers.

Pros

the web based aspect of the system and the reporting

Cons

Sometimes during an update, you have to delete the cache on your computer.

Andrew from Real Property Consultants

Great tool for our business

Pros

Mybos helps our team better manage all facilities in our buildings. It is cloud based software so can be accessed from anywhere. It also allows our committees to see exactly what is going on in the building via their own committee logins.

Cons

There is not too much we dont like, however there are some areas of the software that we dont use.

Bobi from Pristine facility Service

MYBOS

Very good customer service and good building management system.

Pros

Easy to a cess the history, preventive maintenance list etc...

Cons

Perching is old history is very very difficult

Nathan from Simple Building Management

SimpleBM review

Pros

Ease of use, nice layout and training for building managers

Cons

No calendar syncing between calendar and iPhone or outlook

Karl from Premium Building Management

Form Apartments

easy to add documents and send work orders.

Pros

I like the relitive ease of use, even an inexprerienced Building Manager can operate this system

Cons

I would like to see some more thought into how Building Managers need to manage thier tasks, after the task has been sent to the contractor.

Lesley from T&M Management Services

Top o the Town review

I really like the MYBOS system it's very user-friendly, we have no issues with it and would recommend to our other buildings.

Pros

Key, mail system and broadcast.

Cons

The resident section where you have to go to another page to include a secondary person, it should be on the same page.

Gary from Accor

Maintenance Department

Pros

I use MYBOS daily to keep track of all maintenance issues logged by all the hotel departments, one format saves me looking at multiple formats

Cons

Had a few issues with the App but its improving all the time.

Scott from Mantra Sierra Grand

Unbelievable Features

Pros

The ability to schedule in recurring service jobs and the ability to update each service with relevant result information.

Cons

Still unable to upload/view images on my android phone when using the app.

Stella from Premium Strata

Mybos captures everything that we need to ensure good quality management of our sites.

Using Mybos has assisted us in management of our buildings, residents, security and work orders. It is a effective tool to ensure compliance matters, maintenance schedules and work history. One of the best programs I have ever used.

Pros

Capture of data for historical use.

Cons

Not much

Charlene from Brookfield GIS

MYBOS Review

My favourite work mate. Fully featured and very efficient. A perfect job companion for a building manager. Highly recommended. Charlene Sen, Building Manager at Jacksons Landing

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

The little glitches once an update occurs.

Stuart from Peppers Broadbeach

MyBos Peppers Broadbeach

Pros

Simple to use Good functionality One stop shop Clear records kept

Cons

The app isn't always the easiest to use - cannot rotate photos within the app for example

Mark from CGSFM

Management Tool

Highly recommend

Pros

Very impressed with the ease of dealing with the software. I had minimal training due to extenuating but within 3 months I feel that I am fully conversant with its ability

Cons

Waiting for a response and having to wait a few hours. This site is very busy and constantly on the move

Des from Goodin Management

Mybos has improved the standard of building management to a more efficient level.

Mybos has turned building management to a new level and strata buildings owners are now in a better position to see how the building is run and maintained.

Pros

It is easy to use and learn.

Maurice from Quay Facility Management Pty Ltd

version 3 review

Overall the functionality is quite good. There are a few suggestions I feel that should be considered for implementation. 1. user configuration. I'd like to be able to alter color and fonts to customize for my own view The ability to add company or site logo 2. Reports More flexibility to customize my BM reports such as generating any combination of listing current, completed and overdue cases. This is simple to do. I should not have to export into excel or word and do it from there. the record is tagged with this so a simple search on that record wold makes life easy. 3. Support you guys have great support so no complaints there. My only complaint is that there are some features in v3 that don't work or have not been implemented and are a work in progress. It's better to remove these and add them when they are ready. In addition when doing upgrades please let your users know via email of any system maintenance and also what improvements and bug fixes have been done. Its good to know so that we can also test it from our end and report back.

Ritchie from Q1

Review as requested multiple times!

MYBOS Frustrates me it always takes 3 steps to update or enter anything that should be completed in 1 or 2 steps.

Cons

Work Order Reports are not informative System returns to current cases after updating or viewing a case that is completed

Response from MYBOS

Replied February 2017

Hi Ritchie, Many thanks for reviewing us. Glad to inform you that improved navigation across the system will be developed very soon in our bid to continuously improve user experience. Since you are a very active user, we would love to have more feedback from you at http://mybos.com/support.html. Enjoy your day!

Osvaldo from B8P Group Pty Ltd.

Mybos

Sending PO numbers, general details such us property, contactors, services, etc.

Pros

The applications, easy to work with and straight to the point.

Cons

I can't tell. The system cover my needs and if I need to change anything, the support team help us to do so.

David from Facility Management Victoria

MYBOS

building data stored in one place same system between buildings easier to transfer knowledge between buildings and staff

Pros

easy to use designed for residential environment

Cons

making software adjustments that suit our company requirements elements that are of no use

Christopher from Hordern Towers

Hordern Towers

Broadcasting is very effective and save a lot of notices and emails. The Building Manager Report is very simple to use and is effective and professional to present to committee representatives and alike. Overall MYBOS is simple but requires a lot of clicking of the mouse and going in out of screens. Search functions are almost non existent, if search functions on databases were more comprehensive then MYBOS would be so much better.

Pros

Very Simple. Almost anyone can use MYBOS even if they are not computer literate.

Cons

Slow and clunky. One needs to open MYBOS many times as to use the functions without opening and closing screen all the time.

MYBOS

Pros

I love the ability for the system to send out broadcasts to residents.

Cons

I wish that there was the ability for the calendar to sync with Outlook/Mobile.

Bobi from Pristine Facility Service

Everything under one roof - MYBOS

I have been using MYBOS since 2013. One of the best software package to keep record especially like building management. Easy to chase the invoices, issue work orders, create an incident report, set up preventive maintenance and invaluable information can be kept about the building. easy to access information from anywhere in the world. friendly user. However, there are some areas still need to be improved such as library section, it is easy to delete files from a library. Basically good software.

Response from MYBOS

Replied February 2017

Hi Bobi, Many thanks for the encouraging feedback. We are really glad to know that you like our product. We have gathered some very interesting feedback about the library including you and are definitely going to make it more user friendly. Have a great day!

Alessandro from Mantra

Alessandro Pereira

I believe mybos is it a positive tool to planning and track maintenance jobs

Pros

- We can keep track all maintenance jobs in the property - Its possible to attach docs such warranty file fore future reference

Cons

- Cant search/sort the cases by Assigned Contractors - Every time we load a case the screen loads the case page #1 instead load on the last case viewed. - Would be nice if we could change the color of case when we already read it or update it.

Adam from Twin Towns

Twin Towns

Very happy with the system and it has made the issues much easier for my staff.

Pros

Easy to upload my jobs and daily inspections.

Cons

Date on the invoice section. It is needed for out input

Luke from Assured Building Management (PICA)

MYBOS 10 characters

The data entry is too convoluted and time-consuming for simple day to day procedures. You could spend half your day on data entry which is often duplicitous without actually doing something to manage the building outside your office, so it can be better not to enter it. Many examples: i.e. The By Law icon doesn't have a facility to upload the by law document but prompts you to type in each one. Not doing that. Adding a new item in the calendar is duplicitous also and doesn't find information already in the data bank,. And so on and so on. Just this review would take too long. No need for an Apple voucher. I don't use Apple. Thanks anyway. Have a lovely day

Minh from North Cove Apartments

Great Management System

Very quick and easy to use. The support team is also very attentive and easy to work with.

Pros

Everything that I use it for, works great. Very straightforward to use and the support team is very helpful.

Cons

Small quality of life things (personal preference) that don't really impact the usefulness of the software.

Daryl from Precinct

Industry: Building Materials

MYBOS

I am slowly catching up with a lot of areas that have been missing and the functions that make the day to day easier.

Pros

The software is functional and works in a way that is seamless one program leads to another.

Cons

With all software it is a necessary evil but I cannot fault it's practicality.

Chris from Haralambis Management Pty Ltd

My mybos review

We use Mybos across 12 entries to run our facilities management section. We utilise work orders, assets, maintenance, keys and residents. all of which are easy to manage, track and update as needed.

Pros

Really easy to use and staff are great to deal with.

Cons

Not able to issue invoices via the software.

John from NFM

Finger Wharf

No ability to copy BM an email when sending work orders Loading Docs to Maintenance Schedule only loads a link Residents registrar, not user-friendly in inability to load separate info for owner V tenant v Real Estate agents details on the main screen Work Orders cannot be found by searching contractors name for all SP Numbers Inability to auto load contractors to all SPs at same time or edit Contractor Details Can't do contractor reports for all SPs

Response from MYBOS

Replied February 2017

Hi John, Thanks for reviewing MYBOS, we are really grateful for your feedback as it really gave us some good ideas. Glad to inform you that now: 1. You can CC work orders to anyone you want 2. The resident section now shows residents, owner investors and managing agents separately. 3. Cross-SP search and reporting is an interesting requirement and our team will look into incorporating such features in the future. In the mean time, if you have special requirements, please contact our support team for assistance. Once again, your feedback is immense value to us and we remain committed to continuously improve our products' usability.

John from Owners Corp - SP61694

MYBOS Review - Grandview Apartments

With MYBOS do you mean or my experience in business or property management generally? With MYBOS I think I was an early adopter and encouraged others in my Group to take it on - they did.

Pros

Simple to use and learn

Cons

Cluttered and a bit busy in its design.

Response from MYBOS

Replied December 2016

Hi John, Thanks for the review. We are working to further improve the usability of our system. We hope you would like the universal search, sort and filter features in MYBOS v 3.0. Did you know that we can also turn on/off modules you do not need to give you a cleaner look and feel? Just let us know if you are not using any module. Also, if you would want more features/functionality from the system, just send the request and we will be happy to do it if it makes sense for majority of users. Our support team is active 5 days a week during business hours. You can log any support request 24/7 at http://mybos.com/support.html or just send an email to support@mybos.com and we will be happy to help. Stay well!

John from SP 61138

MYBOS - A great tool for our business

The Mybos system is easy to use and is quite extensive in its ability to record all facets of the day to day running of our property. The support team are great and action any requests in a timely fashion. All an all a great product.

Response from MYBOS

Replied February 2017

Bundle of thanks for this John. Your kind words are very encouraging. If you have any suggestions for improvement, you are welcome to post them at http://mybos.com/support.html. Enjoy your day!

Greg from Oaks Embassy Hotel Adelaide S.A.

Greg Mildren Embassy Hotel

Found it difficult to get started without some training. Find the manuals are not comprehensive enough. Doesn't seem to be Apple Mac friendly for exporting spreadsheets. Good responses from help desk and reasonable response time. Really want a better correspondence log app for suppliers/contractors and residents. Programs are good but not the complete package of features I was hoping for. Hope this helps!

Pros

Easy to use once you are familiar with the program. Lots of features and functions for variety of applications Quick to use.

Cons

Features and functions are not complete for comprehensive facility management including communication logging. Doesn't seem Mac friendly when exporting excel files.

Jean-Luc from Marina One SP61325

Needs a lot of work to become better

Frustration with the lack of control and poor searching capability, Password change and username change have been requested for weeks and never implemented.

Response from MYBOS

Replied February 2017

Hi Jean-Luc, Many thanks for your feedback. We are continuously working to improve the system to fulfil our users' expectations. We hope you would like the new search function through which you can now live-search by almost every field in the data tables. Glad to know that the username issue has been settled. We welcome your suggestions at http://mybos.com/contact.html

Chris from JLL

Chris Kingdon

Makes facility management easy to track and great for resi developments to inform occupants of scheduled works with the broadcast system.

Abdul Rehman from Lumiere Residences

Customer Friendly, Easy to use with minor improvements

The amount of work is minimized and customer feedback regarding the software is very good as they are able to use all the features.

Eddie from ME Realty

MYBOS Review

Ease of producing reports and reviewing individual job status

Pros

Ease of use and ability to capture individual cases fro further referral etc

Cons

Document attachments can be confusing at times

Jack from Dyldam Developments

best building management solution ever!

User-friendly and straight to the point - saves a lot of time and energy and gets the job done easily!

Pros

User-friendly relevant

Cons

need to have it on a phone app if possible

Gareth from Oaks Hotels and resorts

Will be useful

Will be a good system in time. A lot of work is needed to get everything populated but the support is good