• Pros

• "I like that PropertyMe is easy to use, very user friendly."

• "My most favourite thing about Property Me is the setup of the folios and the ease of use. If money needs to be transferred from one folio to another it's simple."

• "Property Me is very easy to use. I was self taught with the program and the training schedules and online support has been amazing."

• Cons

• "Migration and set up were very difficult from REST, there is a lot of leg work and all of the training is around set up not ongoing use."

• "No categories in tasks/templates such as leases, vacates, inspections."

• "Some of our owners and tenants have trouble logging in. I find this area a little confusing."

Browse PropertyMe Reviews

liz from Cairns Property Rentals

Property Management anywhere

I am a small agency, it is only myself and I find PropertyMe very efficient, I love the Dashboard which shows you every aspect of Property Management and the jobs that need doing. PropertyMe has now introduced a Tenants Portal which I am now educating my tenants to use and they are enjoying this system. I know as I grow as an agency and need to employ staff, PropertyMe will be the most effective management system to use.

Pros

The fact that it is cloud based, end of month takes very little time (no backups), easy communication with landlords and tenants, great time management.

Cons

I haven't come across anything I don't like, I have used other property management systems throughout my 15 plus years in the industry and it is so user friendly.

Louise from jacksonwall management

Game Changer

This programme is a gamechanger - it allows you to get more done in less time. With such up to date software - Property Managers have more time to do their job, allows them to communicate better with clients and keep everyone informed along the way seamlessly. An overall better experience for all invested parties.

Pros

Cloud Based Can be used anywhere in the world Information is available on hand held devices No need for add on programs Easy to navigate

Cons

There are still some items to be improved - such as manually print bills when you print statements Need to see the property rental amount on the dashboard Amend side notes But these are all items Be good it if could handle Holiday Rentals

Reasons for Choosing PropertyMe

Better presentation at the time Didn't need add in software at additional costs Could handle the basic commercial components of our commercial side of the business

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

At the time Console could not offer a cloud base system at the time - I'm glad as I am an avid fan of PropertyMe

Bob from APM

Their product is not ready yet

Be careful if using the 'PropertyMe Users' Facebook group to get an opinion on their product. The group deletes negative comments from their page, so it is hard to get an unbiased opinion. PME is missing a lot of features and the team does not respond or act on basic bug fixes. Their product is not refined enough yet and it is very frustrating to say the least. Do not recommend.

Pros

I do not endorse PropertyMe, but this form forces me to write some pros about the product - It's cloud based which is very handy. The features that are available are well designed and easy to use.

Cons

The issues and missing features are abundant. It is very frustrating when the

Catherine from Brand Property

PropertyMe

I really enjoy using Propertyme, the software is incredible, is very easy to use and makes my life as a property manager that little bit easier.

Pros

The propertyme online software is easy to use and helps me with my daily functions as a property manager. The phone app is fantastic, I can complete my routine inspections, ingoing and outgoing reports with ease. On the app I can also gather all my tenant and landlord information at the click of a button which is fantastic, I have all the details with me, no matter where I go.

Cons

The software some times glitches, especially the phone app - just have to reset the app a few times.

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

By changing employers, different agencies use different software.

Lisa from Ray White Waterford

Excellent Customer Service, Helpful Knowledge Base & Training

It has been a wonderful experience the team is extremely helpful throughout the setup process.

Pros

Easy to use cloud base system with excellent customer service, and the assistance of a helpful knowledge base & training videos.

Cons

Adjusting to the paid to dates/rent credits dates as they were just different to previous software used. The Reports - Arrears reports or example unable to display just individual PM stats.

Reasons for Choosing PropertyMe

It was a more advanced software system with good features they didn't all have.

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

We needed a Cloud base software that was advanced and catered to our size.

Marcus from International Equities Carlton

Efficient and Easy Access

Pros

Being cloud based, it makes access to the database so much easier and faster. Especially now with COVID and most staff working from home, we can zoom meetings with the right information and up to date data on our hands.

Cons

Not much. I don't use all the features of this software.

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

Back then Console does not have a cloud solution.

Kath from Asset Agents

Folios

Great experience. Really glad we switched.

Pros

I was previously a user of Property Tree. My most favourite thing about Property Me is the setup of the folios and the ease of use. If money needs to be transferred from one folio to another it's simple. Rent changes, rent date adjustments - all done with simple steps. Like all software it's strange when you take on a different product but the transition to PropertyMe was great, no issues. Support team are amazing and fast to respond if you have any queries.

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

We were using a outsourcing company at the time that used PropertyMe, so had to switch to use their services.

Tracy from Bebold Properties

It has been a challenge to teach an old dog new tricks, but the platform is there and I am sure you will all continue to evolve the program to meet all the needs of an agency.... You have all been very good with the queries that I have had - multiple of them... Service is quick to get back to me..

Pros

that is was online and we are able to access it online.... This is what original bought me to the program

Cons

That I am not able to use all its features in the App and that there are certain tasks that I miss from the old program

Reasons for Choosing PropertyMe

there was three of us doing the switch and I was the last, if the other people did not like then we would have stayed with console... So basically it was recommended by another agency...

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

Console cloud was not as good as this.... I wanted to provide a service that was adaptable to today's technology and providing information on line for my clients...

Alisha from Raine & Horne Burpengary

Love this software

I love tasks, reminders, alerts, etc... Everything can be done online for the team to work together and document everything.

Pros

Property Me is very easy to use. I was self taught with the program and the training schedules and online support has been amazing. I joined the Facebook groups early on and everyone on there is also so helpful. I love the ease of paying bills and end of month (EOM is sooooo easy compared to other programs I have used)

Cons

When charging tenant's for water, it doesn't show the tenant deposit amounts straight away

Karlie from Richardson Real Estate

Life is so much better with Property Me

It has been great so far!

Pros

It is so easy to use, there is an app available for iPad and phone so easy access from anywhere you are. Very user friendly and so much support and training to find online so any questions can be quickly answered. We will be saving so much time using this cloud based system compared to our old one.

Cons

No categories in tasks/templates such as leases, vacates, inspections

Easier to use

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

RP was very unfriendly with working remotely and very outdated. Sending one job order took 6 minutes as there were so many different steps to do.

Ian from Information Technology and Services

Good value and Easy to Use

Great experience. The support team get back quickly to my emails (they do not answer support phone calls). I think it represents great value for money and works well for highly distributed organisations.

Pros

I have been using it for over 2 years to run a private portfolio of 50 properties. I have found it simple to setup and use. The automated communications which is integrated with billing and rent collection is great. The bank download works well and I very rarely have to manually intervene to get a reconciliation with the bank. This is a true cloud solution so it works well from anywhere. They have fully leveraged Amazon security features so you know your data is safer than on site.

Cons

Its an evolving product which is rapidly and painlessly adding features. It now competes head to head with other market leaders which are much more expensive. I see no real downside into the future. I would however like to be able to talk to someone (even if I have to pay for it) from time to time but that does not seem to be possible! They only do emails

Michael from Heart Property

New User

During the migration, we had their rep guiding and supporting us through. He was brilliant! He was patient with our questions and answered all of them. We were very happy to deal with the rep, and he always called right on the dot of when he had arranged the follow up call. He is a great asset to PM.

Pros

We love how easy it is to navigate our way around and also the help button gives a very quick answer to most of our questions. We also enjoy the portability of the program, making it easy to access anywhere and to have all the information just a click away if needing to be accessed while out of the office.

Cons

We do not like the 'clunky' way in which the direct debit system works, as if there is a dishonor presented on the bank statement after you have closed a month, the system treats the direct debit as honored once you receipt the batch. Thus we found even when re opening the month again, the system said that there were insufficient funds to reverse the receipt. This resulted in us having to create an adjustment with in the current month. Then the tenant paid cash to correct the dishonor. We would LOVE it if PM allowed a date clearance for direct debits. Also we find all the actions on the right hand side of a tenancy to be confusing. If a new tenant is going in, then the current tenant and in going tenant show up within the same actions.

allison from Pinpoint Property

Awesome

Pros

Just a quick email to say that I've been with you for 4 years now and not once in that time has your service changed. I always get the answers I need and the help I require promptly. You always help sort out my issues without making me spend hours figuring it out myself. I love your software and the constant improvements. Thanks for being so great!

Cons

it's all good -there is nothing I don't like about the product

Sonia from CPR Real Estate

Amazing support from ream

Expeditionary experience, I got best one

Pros

Very easy to use , even if after that if I got struck in something ,these guys are always there to help you out . I can't think to anywhere else for my property management software .

Cons

Really there is nothing which I don't like . They do add new features on ongoing basis which makes it more enjoyable and easy to use as.we go.

Beatriz from Carey First National

User friendly

It's a great software system for Real Estate companies. Very easy to use

Pros

It's very easy to navigate through Property. I especially like the tagging feature so me and my colleagues don't miss a thing.

Cons

It's a bit troublesome whenever they do updates. They announce a specific time for it but hours before the maintainance/update the app is already crashing.

Cherie from Fox Real Estate

Great Cloud System

Very pleased

Pros

I have been using PropertyMe for about 3 years and love it. Over the years the features and support have improved. It is great software to effectively manage a portfolio and the clients also love having access to their information.

Cons

Sometimes the system and app crashes , particularly during inspection reports

Lynda from All Properties group

I do like it

i have been impressed and the help when required is good, still a few glitches to fix

Pros

It is very easy to use, easy to learn and with common sense anyone can master it

Cons

the photos not uploading on entry/exits properly No reminders for the jobs in the system to follow it up Should be able to use when to data available and complete when available

Emma from Ray White Upper North Shore

PropertyMe Review

Pros

I like that PropertyMe is easy to use, very user friendly.

Cons

I struggle with the entry condition reports as sometimes the software crashes and I lose all of the data

Aaron from Mcgrath estate agent

Area manager

Good, we came from using rest so a massive upgrade and fast tracks my job to do things much quicker and more efficient

Pros

Fast tracks a lot of my daily jobs so finalise quicker

Cons

Arrears first vacated tenants to not stay in your arrears list

ASh from Direct Rentals Pty Ltd

Great software!

I enjoy using this program daily!

Pros

I love that it talks to other programs, pulls through information like Form18a etc.

Cons

Inspections. That you cant go into inspections and just book a bunch or edit a bunch at once.

Marcia from Ray White Maleny

Tech support is not good

A little frustrating due to lack of Tech support.

Pros

Great software program. A lot easier to use and navigate around.

Cons

Tech support. I do not like the fact that you cannot pick up the phone to and talk to someone like you can with Console.

Lynda from Ray White Bribie Island

Love it - Happy with it

Pros

inspections and routine reports to owners quotes to owner invoicing ease of use

Cons

more wizards could be used like property tree for arrears and lease renewals

TRACEY from Elders Real Estate Yorke Peninsula

My Pme Review

Fun and with a supportive team that is always there to help, you can't go wrong.

Pros

Th epart I like most, is that it is so user friendly, you can't make a mistake. But if you do, it's so easy to go back and try again. Knowledge base is also a very helpful tool to have at your disposal.

Cons

Not enough areas for water usage and new and previous reads, where our previous software was all ove this one.

Great customer support

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

Wanted to use a product that saves time, as you know PMs need all the time they can get. And using a system that is so user friendly with so many options to save time it was a no brainer.

Ian from Vylla Home

Use daily

Been using for a while now and it's been very smooth.

Pros

Myself and tenants use daily and it works. No issues and customer service is very helpful when needed.

Cons

The cost is average for comparable products so this isn't a deal. But, it does everything you need and more.

Samuel from Malseeds Real Estate

Great software easy to use

Great would reccomend

Pros

that it has alot of features to make your daily tasks alot quicker saving time in the office to go out and get more done each day

Cons

that you cant type 2 Street name you have to do the number or street name when looking up a property

Kelly from Territory Real Estate

We started off slow but we are getting better

Once everything is set-up correctly and we have had more practice it will certainly add some efficiency to our operations, so we are not unhappy we our decision to move over to this program 3 months ago

Pros

The software is definitely well designed on the tasks and job side. The dashboard is very helpful. Love the inspections component. Overall has lots of positives

Cons

The accounting/bookkeeping side was difficult at first, mostly because the descriptions used were different from our old system and initially not always easy to find the right pathway. Once you work it all out, though it does become easier and more user friendly

Samantha from City Park Gardens

So much better than REI Master

Very positive in all aspects

Pros

So easy to use and cloud based. Very quick help desk. Tenants and owners have their own portals so I don't have to be contacted when they need information that is on the portal.

Cons

When I transferred I had to adjust some of the information that came across but that would happen with any software change.

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

My husband and I bought another management rights so he was using Property Me because the previous managers used it. I checked it out and like it so changed.

PIUS TAEK GEE from Sydney Top Realty PL

Quick & Kind after services

looks professional services to our company clients

Pros

When I have a problem while I using this program, I can just send email and always pMe staffs replied OR called me promptly. And pMe staffs dialogue is perfect warm and kind. While I am talking on the phone with them they make me very easy and comfortable. Especially pMe ZOOMING screen share is fantastic for users.

Cons

I don't feel any cons for this software except one thing When user starts this program, please do user's office training system however users pay for it

Lucy from Auswell Property Solution

easy using software to

Pros

Help me from the busy work, everything is efficient now.

Cons

Too many function for me. Hard for me to find an instruction.

Michael from Stanton & Taylor

New user

Excellent product and worth the hassle to set it up.

Pros

It is very well laid out and user friendly, intuitive movement around the site

Reasons for Choosing PropertyMe

Better interface overall and other user reviews mostly preferred it.

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

Moving to cloud based from server based.

Luke from Dm Goodsell Real Estate

Conversion was so simple !

Our infrastructure previously was not allowing us to grow, since implementing this product, we have already seen an increase in growth and finances.

Pros

Desktop is easy to use and allows me and my team and easy look on how the portfolios are going.

Cons

Not being able to edit letters once printed

More user friendly

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

I have used this product before and noticed an immediate change within the business

Mary Anne from Whitcombe Property

Great Product for All Users

Limited experience as yet as we have been only operating a few months however very happy and recommended to other new start up users.

Pros

The product is easy to use and implement any changes required to suit your business.

Cons

Not having someone to come in and set it up for you. Yet to find a fault!

Reasons for Choosing PropertyMe

A colleague has been using Property Me since its launch and she recommended it.

David from Sweeney Estate Agents (Melton)

Easiest decision we have made ever

amazing

Pros

cloud based, ease of use for staff both out of the office and at home

Cons

transition, it scared us at first, but Property Me held our hand and walked us through it in the end, there was nothing to be afraid of

Price and service

Reasons for Switching to PropertyMe

We where looking to go cloud based for ease of use for staff on site and at home

Elizabeth from Paradise Properties Cairns Pty Ltd

Love Propertyme

Much cheaper than Console. All information was transferred over. They email to check if you need help and to see how your going. Support is lovely.

Pros

Was easy to transfer over from Console. Support is great. Easy to use and navigate through everything. Recommend it to other friends in Real Estate.

Cons

Cant put a note on owner statements when you email them out.

Agnes from Reddy Real Estate Agents

New user to Property Me

I have been pretty pleased with the overall implication of Property Me, the staff has been very helpful in making sure the set up was done correctly and have been very helpful.

Pros

It is easy to use and the information is clearly displayed

Cons

Not very user friendly for Commercial Properties

James from Macaulay Realty

great

So far a great experience with only some minor issues.

Pros

how much quicker everything is and once you can get onto support they are very helpful

Cons

Still some functions missing and takes awhile to get support.

Mark from Financial Services

Property Owner's Point of View

None!

Pros

None, we have no choice as to what our property manager uses, however I will ask the next time we look for a property manager as this isn't acceptable

Cons

The statements issued by the software don't include any date of when transactions have occurred which means that as the property owner we have no real clear picture as to 'when' any transaction occurred. It is quite clear that the developers of this software didn't look at the 'end user' of the outputs of their product when putting it together and that they think that their 'customer' is the property manager!

Jonathan from Key2 Realty Pty Ltd

New User

Pros

Communication linked to processes, eg automatically generates emails after receipting invoices

Cons

Learning anything new is always comes with it's challenges.

Andrew from Industry Insider

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Assistance

Pros

The fact that CSR was always just a phone call away, made the process of transitioning to Property Me an absolute breeze. Thanks CSR.

Cons

Cloud based software makes our life so much easier.

Hollie from Ray White

Love Property Me!

Pros

Property Me is so easy to navigate and search for the information you need to find.

Cons

Reporting seems to be lacking, it would be great to see more management reporting available in future.