• Pros

• "Communication linked to processes, eg automatically generates emails after receipting invoices"

• "how much quicker everything is and once you can get onto support they are very helpful"

• "So easy to use and cloud based. Very quick help desk. Tenants and owners have their own portals so I don't have to be contacted when they need information that is on the portal."

• Cons

• "Sometimes the system and app crashes , particularly during inspection reports "

• "transition, it scared us at first, but Property Me held our hand and walked us through it in the end, there was nothing to be afraid of"

• "I don't feel any cons for this software except one thing When user starts this program, please do user's office training system however users pay for it "

Browse PropertyMe Reviews

Ian from Information Technology and Services

Good value and Easy to Use

Great experience. The support team get back quickly to my emails (they do not answer support phone calls). I think it represents great value for money and works well for highly distributed organisations.

Pros

I have been using it for over 2 years to run a private portfolio of 50 properties. I have found it simple to setup and use. The automated communications which is integrated with billing and rent collection is great. The bank download works well and I very rarely have to manually intervene to get a reconciliation with the bank. This is a true cloud solution so it works well from anywhere. They have fully leveraged Amazon security features so you know your data is safer than on site.

Cons

Its an evolving product which is rapidly and painlessly adding features. It now competes head to head with other market leaders which are much more expensive. I see no real downside into the future. I would however like to be able to talk to someone (even if I have to pay for it) from time to time but that does not seem to be possible! They only do emails

Lisa from Ray White Waterford

Excellent Customer Service, Helpful Knowledge Base & Training

It has been a wonderful experience the team is extremely helpful throughout the setup process.

Pros

Easy to use cloud base system with excellent customer service, and the assistance of a helpful knowledge base & training videos.

Cons

Adjusting to the paid to dates/rent credits dates as they were just different to previous software used. The Reports - Arrears reports or example unable to display just individual PM stats.

Reasons for Choosing PropertyMe

It was a more advanced software system with good features they didn't all have.

Bob from APM

Their product is not ready yet

Be careful if using the 'PropertyMe Users' Facebook group to get an opinion on their product. The group deletes negative comments from their page, so it is hard to get an unbiased opinion. PME is missing a lot of features and the team does not respond or act on basic bug fixes. Their product is not refined enough yet and it is very frustrating to say the least. Do not recommend.

Pros

I do not endorse PropertyMe, but this form forces me to write some pros about the product - It's cloud based which is very handy. The features that are available are well designed and easy to use.

Cons

The issues and missing features are abundant. It is very frustrating when the

liz from Cairns Property Rentals

Property Management anywhere

I am a small agency, it is only myself and I find PropertyMe very efficient, I love the Dashboard which shows you every aspect of Property Management and the jobs that need doing. PropertyMe has now introduced a Tenants Portal which I am now educating my tenants to use and they are enjoying this system. I know as I grow as an agency and need to employ staff, PropertyMe will be the most effective management system to use.

Pros

The fact that it is cloud based, end of month takes very little time (no backups), easy communication with landlords and tenants, great time management.

Cons

I haven't come across anything I don't like, I have used other property management systems throughout my 15 plus years in the industry and it is so user friendly.

Michael from Heart Property

New User

During the migration, we had their rep guiding and supporting us through. He was brilliant! He was patient with our questions and answered all of them. We were very happy to deal with the rep, and he always called right on the dot of when he had arranged the follow up call. He is a great asset to PM.

Pros

We love how easy it is to navigate our way around and also the help button gives a very quick answer to most of our questions. We also enjoy the portability of the program, making it easy to access anywhere and to have all the information just a click away if needing to be accessed while out of the office.

Cons

We do not like the 'clunky' way in which the direct debit system works, as if there is a dishonor presented on the bank statement after you have closed a month, the system treats the direct debit as honored once you receipt the batch. Thus we found even when re opening the month again, the system said that there were insufficient funds to reverse the receipt. This resulted in us having to create an adjustment with in the current month. Then the tenant paid cash to correct the dishonor. We would LOVE it if PM allowed a date clearance for direct debits. Also we find all the actions on the right hand side of a tenancy to be confusing. If a new tenant is going in, then the current tenant and in going tenant show up within the same actions.

allison from Pinpoint Property

Awesome

Pros

Just a quick email to say that I've been with you for 4 years now and not once in that time has your service changed. I always get the answers I need and the help I require promptly. You always help sort out my issues without making me spend hours figuring it out myself. I love your software and the constant improvements. Thanks for being so great!

Cons

it's all good -there is nothing I don't like about the product

Cherie from Fox Real Estate

Great Cloud System

Very pleased

Pros

I have been using PropertyMe for about 3 years and love it. Over the years the features and support have improved. It is great software to effectively manage a portfolio and the clients also love having access to their information.

Cons

Sometimes the system and app crashes , particularly during inspection reports

Kelly from Territory Real Estate

We started off slow but we are getting better

Once everything is set-up correctly and we have had more practice it will certainly add some efficiency to our operations, so we are not unhappy we our decision to move over to this program 3 months ago

Pros

The software is definitely well designed on the tasks and job side. The dashboard is very helpful. Love the inspections component. Overall has lots of positives

Cons

The accounting/bookkeeping side was difficult at first, mostly because the descriptions used were different from our old system and initially not always easy to find the right pathway. Once you work it all out, though it does become easier and more user friendly

PIUS TAEK GEE from Sydney Top Realty PL

Quick & Kind after services

looks professional services to our company clients

Pros

When I have a problem while I using this program, I can just send email and always pMe staffs replied OR called me promptly. And pMe staffs dialogue is perfect warm and kind. While I am talking on the phone with them they make me very easy and comfortable. Especially pMe ZOOMING screen share is fantastic for users.

Agnes from Reddy Real Estate Agents

New user to Property Me

I have been pretty pleased with the overall implication of Property Me, the staff has been very helpful in making sure the set up was done correctly and have been very helpful.

Pros

It is easy to use and the information is clearly displayed

Cons

Not very user friendly for Commercial Properties

Marcia from Ray White Maleny

Tech support is not good

A little frustrating due to lack of Tech support.

Pros

Great software program. A lot easier to use and navigate around.

Cons

Tech support. I do not like the fact that you cannot pick up the phone to and talk to someone like you can with Console.

Samantha from City Park Gardens

So much better than REI Master

Very positive in all aspects

Pros

Cons

When I transferred I had to adjust some of the information that came across but that would happen with any software change.

Luke from Dm Goodsell Real Estate

Conversion was so simple !

Our infrastructure previously was not allowing us to grow, since implementing this product, we have already seen an increase in growth and finances.

Pros

Desktop is easy to use and allows me and my team and easy look on how the portfolios are going.

Cons

Not being able to edit letters once printed

More user friendly

Elizabeth from Paradise Properties Cairns Pty Ltd

Love Propertyme

Much cheaper than Console. All information was transferred over. They email to check if you need help and to see how your going. Support is lovely.

Pros

Was easy to transfer over from Console. Support is great. Easy to use and navigate through everything. Recommend it to other friends in Real Estate.

Cons

Cant put a note on owner statements when you email them out.

David from Sweeney Estate Agents (Melton)

Easiest decision we have made ever

amazing

Pros

cloud based, ease of use for staff both out of the office and at home

Price and service

James from Macaulay Realty

great

So far a great experience with only some minor issues.

Pros

Cons

Still some functions missing and takes awhile to get support.

Jonathan from Key2 Realty Pty Ltd

New User

Pros

Cons

Learning anything new is always comes with it's challenges.

Mark from Financial Services

Property Owner's Point of View

None!

Pros

None, we have no choice as to what our property manager uses, however I will ask the next time we look for a property manager as this isn't acceptable

Cons

The statements issued by the software don't include any date of when transactions have occurred which means that as the property owner we have no real clear picture as to 'when' any transaction occurred. It is quite clear that the developers of this software didn't look at the 'end user' of the outputs of their product when putting it together and that they think that their 'customer' is the property manager!

Andrew from Industry Insider

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Assistance

Pros

The fact that CSR was always just a phone call away, made the process of transitioning to Property Me an absolute breeze. Thanks CSR.

Cons

Cloud based software makes our life so much easier.

Hollie from Ray White

Love Property Me!

Pros

Property Me is so easy to navigate and search for the information you need to find.

Cons

Reporting seems to be lacking, it would be great to see more management reporting available in future.