What are RentRedi users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using RentRedi software through verified user reviews

• icon"The user friendly application process for prospective tenants is excellent."
  • icon"My tenants also find it easy to use. RentRedi is continually improving and providing new options for Landlords."
  • icon"RentRedi gives me a user friendly way to service my customers and, meet my legal requirements as a Property Manager."
  • icon"The tenant payment options are really painful to manage and working with support didn't fix this. The $1 ACH fee is not okay to past to the tenants, that is why I left and started using TenantCloud."
  • icon"The main thing I need to see everyday is who has paid, who has yet to pay, and any maintenance requests. You have to go into each units page to see if the tenant has paid or not."
  • icon"There has also been issues with tenants downloading the landlord app rather than the tenant app which causes confusion."

Browse all RentRedi Reviews

• Have you used RentRedi and would like to share your experience with others?

Dawid

You'll thank yourself

My experience has been that the team is incredibly responsive and is expanding to provide robust features that are needed in my business. Even if it's been late and I needed support. They are always on it and send me a notification which again builds that trust and reliability owners need when using a platform.

Pros

Well theres more than one highlight but if I had to settle on something it would be innovation. The systems continue to grow and get faster. Content and team are incredibly engaging. I can trust and rely on the platform. That's what matters most to me when it comes to innovation.

Cons

I'd like to see a few more outlets for rental syndication and multiple emails. However there is the feature of adding a team member which is essentially the feature I mentioned (multiple emails). The cons are this product keeps surprising me we new features I don't have to pay for.!

Reasons for choosing RentRedi

Price, value, features, technologies.

Carrie

RentRedi is the best Prop Mgmt Tool for the Small Biz Landlord

I love this tool for managing my few rentals that I have. It is so simple to use and very inexpensive. I had a little trouble figuring out how to enter in past rents, but the online chat support answered me quickly and resolved it right away. Support also went out of their way to contact me to tell me I created a duplicate account for a property. I was trying something out with another account a didn't know how to delete it. They quickly walked me through it and all was good!

Pros

RentRedi is very easy to set up and get started with. It took minutes for me to set up my first rental property and all the payments expected for the lease.

Cons

Nothing really. It is just a quick and simple landlord tool for little money.

Reasons for choosing RentRedi

Since I only have a few rentals, I didn't need all the functionality of Buildium and Propertyware. I wanted something simple for me to use and generate reports. RentRendi was very reasonable (<$20/mo). They are also listed in preferred companies on BiggerPockets.com so I knew they a reputable company.

Great product but lacking in some key areas

It was great working with them they just have too much work to do before it is as useful as TenantCloud

Pros

It is very easy to setup and has great customer support. The notification template is helpful to send quick messages to all tenants in a building!

Cons

The tenant payment options are really painful to manage and working with support didn't fix this. The $1 ACH fee is not okay to past to the tenants, that is why I left and started using TenantCloud. T

I ended up using Tenant Cloud

Bryce

Landlord and tenant friendly

Customer service is above and beyond. When I have needed some support with the software I have had quick and accurate service to get me moving forward again.

Pros

I like that my tenants like the software. When you have buy in from the end user and they like it as well it certainly makes life easier.

Cons

I would love to see a platform for short term rental use in the future since we own both short term and long term rentals and it would be convenient to have 1 platform for all.

Reasons for switching to RentRedi

RentRedi is much more user friendly for the tenant and for us.

Jamie

Customer Service is AMAZING!

Overall, we are extremely satisfied with this product. The customer service is outstanding!! I cannot say enough about how great their customer support team has been. They are timely, polite, knowledgeable, and willing to go above and beyond to help. They have held my hand through my learning curve and I couldn’t be more appreciative. I would recommend this Rentredi.com to anyone who takes their business seriously.

Pros

One of my favorite features is the ability to have all charges listed for the tenant’s duration of their lease. It allows me notify all tenants at one time. The user friendly application process for prospective tenants is excellent. We have filled two units within less than a month due to the ease of multiple advertising outlets in one place and the prequalify screening eliminates unnecessary showings. Our maintenance manager is notified when a tenant put in a request and is able to complete the job 100% through the app.

Cons

My lease favorite part about this software is tenants are only able to use the app from a mobile phone. They are not able to use a computer and that has been challenging with my older tenants. There has also been issues with tenants downloading the landlord app rather than the tenant app which causes confusion.

Sonia

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

A no brainer

I was frustrated with management fired them and now adding a forum that was foreign was difficult, but this team at Rentredi made any obstacles measurable. They were super patient with me and the tenants. It made my transition measurable and a complete success! A large portfolio organized in less than 2 weeks and 100% collection success!

Pros

Functionalities, one stop all. Marketing, collecting, notices, synchronized with the tenants and best, maintenance tickets created by tenants goes to everyone at the same time to workers and staff. Tenants can also see you are doing something about it and care. One less call to make for maintenance as it is instant! My maintenance guys call me “genius” for having this service. People rather work with me than others that don’t have a formulaic organized for them to follow and communicate effectively.

Cons

Marketing for tenants wasn’t 100% yet accurate in synchronizing. So that’s ok. Ideally I’d like to see the marketing, once The back ground check is done and application is in place it synchronizes into a new tenant option. One less step to add them. But minor.

Scott

Great product

Excellent customer service. They listen to suggestions to adapt to users needs and if the idea works they add it to the platform.

Pros

The ease of use for myself and my tenants. They are able to pay rent (saves a lot of trips to the bank), let me know of maintenance issues, and I can upload all the rent payments to quickbooks. As a small landlord RentRedi has saved me hours of work per week.

Cons

Set up. Nothing to do with Rent Redi (actually they helped out a lot with set up via live chat and email).

KRISTIN

pretty simple

RentRedi was suggested in a podcast I listen to called BiggerPockets. They typically only use and suggest pretty great things so I figured I would try. The program is fairly in depth and can do pretty much anything you want it to. Not everything is super self explanatory but I will say, the second I have a question, and I have a lot, they answer them immediately. Using new software isn't the easiest to learn for me typically since I am basically tech-illiterate, however this one is simple enough I can use it yet still has plenty of in depth features. I highly recommend.

Pros

I love that this software can do everything from screening the tenant to charging them late fees once they are in.

Cons

I wish the main screen was simpler to use. The main thing I need to see everyday is who has paid, who has yet to pay, and any maintenance requests. You have to go into each units page to see if the tenant has paid or not. So that gets tedious. I also wish deposits were quicker. They do take over a week. I did ask and that is suppose to get faster the longer I use the software however.

Darren

Incredibly Flexible Rental Data Management and Collection Software

Excellent!

Pros

The staff are available for phone calls and online chats and make changes to the software about as quickly as I've come up with them.

Cons

Many of the automatic features, currently available, were not available, until recently. I would still like an easy way to pull a payment from a tenant if they have not paid it themselves or set up an auto-pay

Reasons for choosing RentRedi

Simple dashboard was very attractive, pricing was extremely reasonable.

Regina

Why I love RentRedi

Extremely pleasurable

Pros

As a licensed real estate professional, I have specific requirements I must adhere to when providing Property Management. RentRedi gives me a user friendly way to service my customers and, meet my legal requirements as a Property Manager. I don't have an excessive number of steps and different software that I have to learn and use. It's a win-win And, their customer support is outstanding!

Cons

Some features that I don't use but, I'm not sure I need them

danielle

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

happy camper

Pros

- easy to set up - great customer service (very quick & responsive) - easy to help tenants - love "e-sign" option

Cons

- would like to see better reporting options - would like to have option to add credits to individual tenants - would like easier process to move tenant to a new unit (and not lose their history) - would like to customize "home screen"

Juan

Smooth way to manage

I love the utilize the app to my phone. Real easy to operate. Allows me to multitask with my properties

Pros

The system is really efficient. I enjoyed the live chat. They are extremely quick on the return.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. I enjoy the app to the fullest.

N/a

Damien

RentRedi review

I love using the software because the customer service is very good. If I have a problem they resolve it pretty quickly. They call my tenants to help them with their problems as well.

Pros

The one thing I like most about the software is how I can control the way my tenants pay, meaning I can allow partial payments, full payments or no payments.

Cons

I wish the software was also web based.

Dorene

RentRedi

Pros

Super easy to use, the support staff is very efficient and helpful.

Cons

Only issue I have found is I would like to be able to customize the application on certain areas. It asks for a little too much information on certain levels, I own student housing so all of my applicants do not have all of the criteria they ask for and they are unable to proceed thru the application process without this information.

Charity

Industry: Executive Office

New Investment Property Owner

I highly recommend this easy and very affordable application for anyone getting into investment properties.

Pros

This software is so simple and intuitive. I love that there is no real ramp-up time. I also love that "houses" everything we need - tenant application, communication, maintenance, etc.

Cons

I'd like to be able to modify the number of tenant notifications but that is not currently an option.

Jayme

Good customer service and tech support.

Pros

The two things I love about this feature are the simple fact I no longer chase rent anymore ACH payment direct to account and it creates a back office for my rentals which separates it from my Renovation business.

Cons

Some fields are a little complicated though tech support right there to walk you through it.

Cody

First time landlord using rent redi

Pros

We had a little issue with setting up the ACH bank transfer when the tenants were sending over the security deposit but rent redi was very responsive when I reached out every time and since then have had no issues. I definitely plan on using them to help grow our rental business.

Cons

There was an issue with the ACH bank transfer that delayed the security deposit but we got it resolved after reaching out.

Reasons for choosing RentRedi

Recommended by BP and seemed to be a good fit for what we are trying to do.

Angie

Excellent choice for managing multiple rentals

Pros

I am extremely happy with my choice to use RentRedi for managing information for my properties and my tenants. I can put so much information all in one place and I know it is safe and backed-up. My tenants also find it easy to use. RentRedi is continually improving and providing new options for Landlords. I'm very pleased with RentRedi.

Cons

I find that the website is not totally intuitive. On occasion I have to search the site to find the information I need. If I have trouble, I simply chat or call a rep at RentRedi. They have always been very helpful and are usually available immediately.

Reasons for switching to RentRedi

The other (unnamed company) did not provide as many options and did not provide a thorough background check. After finding RentRedi, I was delighted and have not been disappointed.

Ryan

RentRedi Review

Overall this software lacks a lot of features that I would consider basic and the product is equally as expensive as other products that offer many more features.

Pros

Rent collection features and ease of allowing access to other users.

Cons

No automated messaging system, no automated accounting system. Lacks a lot of features that other products offer.

4.68/5 out of 19 reviews