Storage Commander Cloud

Storage Commander Cloud Reviews

Browse all Storage Commander Cloud Reviews

• Have you used Storage Commander Cloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Bruce

Cloud BasedSoftware to provide data at a songle click.

Pros

If one has Storage Commander Cloud, then just ask to log in to that id and enjoy the benefits of this awesome cloud storage device. It provides the contacts, memos, messages, and everything you need with a single click. A strong multipurpose application that can be used in mobile as well as in the system. Like all cloud storage applications, its functions are not stopping one to explore the files and post where ever they want to partake. A big deal to pass a modest amount of money and time-saving software.

Cons

It runs better on high internet speed, but the configuration is better when upgraded versions will be installed. There should be an option for sharing files in bulk for fasted data collaboration.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Five Star for Storage Commander!

I was nervous to switch to the cloud because the stand alone had worked so well for me in the past. I have been with the cloud version for close to a year now and I am very happy I switched! It works great and give me more options and ease to use at different locations.

Pros

The ease of use, It is laid out so the average person can understand how it works. It flows very nicely. This is a good product, but the best thing about this company is their customer service specifically, she has gone above and beyond to answer any question or concerns I have had and made me feel very comfortable in my transition from stand-alone to the cloud-based version. Their techs are all very knowledgeable and fairly quick getting back to me.

Cons

There have been a few glitches, but they are quick to fix the problems and get things running smoothly again. In the past they were slow to get back to me, but in the past few months I have noticed a remarkable improvement!

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Hi Chris, thanks for your great review! I couldn't be happier to know that everything is working well for you after your transition to the Cloud! We're working on even more features that should be released this year so hopefully it just keeps getting better and better!

Replied March 2019

Duane

August 2022

Software doesn't work. Can't even move customers in or take payments most of the time.

I have lost customers due to the software not working correctly and have many irate customers that the next due date or amounts are not calculated correctly.

Pros

At first I was attracted to the price as they don't charge per unit and they don't charge for tech support.

Cons

In my experience the software is full of bugs. They have a cloud based version and a stand alone version. You have to use both to get anything done because so much stuff does not work. Can't even move customers in and take payments half the time. It will charge the customers credit card but not compete move in. You also have to take the exact calculated payment or software will not allow you to take a payment. The calculated paid through date is wrong half the time. "Engineering" has been supposedly fixing these issues for the past 3 months but it still doesn't work. Tech support is non existent. The simple stuff will get fixed in 3-8 days, but anything that goes to engineering seems like it never gets fixed.

Reasons for choosing Storage Commander Cloud

Sitemap

Software for the advanced user.

My overall experience using this software has been a learning process. I feel that it should only be used by those with experience in the industry. I have a great deal of knowledge in self storage, but feel overwhelmed just booting up the computer at the start of the day.

Pros

I do like the feature of this software that allows the user to seamlessly switch from one site to another from a drop down menu and process any transaction as if you were physically at that location.

Cons

The areas I feel this software could use improvement would be in the way they have everything categorized. There are too many sub-menu processes that should be put in a category of their own. I also feel that the software itself, has a slow loading & refreshing time.

Reasons for switching to Storage Commander Cloud

Different facilities have different owners.

Response from Storage Commander Software

Thanks for your feedback and review Jennifer! We're currently working on streamlining some of the fields for a future release and we'll be sure to let you know when that happens. I'm surprised to hear about slow loading times though; I would probably suggest following up with support to check your internet speeds and to see if there are any configurations we could possibly optimize for you. Thanks so much again for being a Storage Commander user!

Replied November 2019

J.P.

Customer Service Second to None!!!

I recently had a massive computer/server failure and the team at Storage Commander were the best that I have ever worked with. The tech department and the engineers were absolutely wonderful and handled everything quickly and efficiently. We were down a minimal amount of time and the problems that occurred while doing the re-installation were quickly handled by the engineers. I have never had such fast, friendly, and patient customer service from any company that I deal with on a regular basis. They put my mind at ease and handled everything extremely well, including me. I was a basket case trying to get us back up and running again but the team at Storage Commander made everything seamless and as worry free as humanly possible!!!

Pros

Ease of use and the team of professionals

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Hi JP! Thanks for mentioning our customer service and technical support with such high regard! Being able to deliver our customers a quick response is very important to us because we know it's important to each and every one of our users! Thanks! Best Regards, Kevin Kerr

Replied December 2016

Ken

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent customer service

Before we started with Storage Commander we were using excel spreadsheet to keep track of our tenants payments, late fees and prepaid. It was time consuming as you can imagine not to mention the mistakes. Once we switched to Storage Commander our life became so much easier. The customer service goes above and beyond to help with any and all questions, and I have had many. I would recommend this software service to anyone in the industry.

Pros

User friendly, the constant updates, that I can actually speak to a human being and get the needed help.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this program.

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Thanks so much for your kind review Ken! We look forward to helping Flying Saddle Storage for years to come!

Replied March 2019

Cat

July 2016

Storage Commander is the best out there!

When we first implemented our computer system, Storage Commander was so user friendly that even our managers with zero computer experience could operate it with ease. Their staff is very knowledgable, helpful and the tech support is great!

Pros

Ease of use, helpful, awesome support

Cons

No complaints!!!!

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Thank you for such a positive review Cat! We're always happy to hear from our users and if there is anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Replied July 2016

Christine

June 2016

Great Product!!!!

We have been using Storage Commander, (a stand alone version), since December of 2015. I absolutely LOVE this program! From the purchasing & installation, to training, and tech support, we could not be happier. Our sales rep, Kevin Kerr sure knows his product, and his excitement and knowledge about Storage Commander is what sold our facility to make a change. ( And believe me, we asked millions of questions, and Kevin was able to help us with all of them.) The program is very easy to use, and conform to your specific storage facilities needs, and the best part is, you don't have to be a computer wiz to use it. The tech support team is fantastic! Their response time, as well as problem resolution time is very impressive. They can be reached by phone or email and the fact that they have Saturday hours is a plus! I would highly recommend this software to anyone who is looking for a fool proof way to run their storage facility.

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Thanks for the wonderful review Chris! If there is anything we can do to help even more just give me a call anytime! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Joshua

Time used: Free Trial

Not really happy with the overall package.

It is nice software with lots of features. However it is very buggy. With each new update there are new problems. Some problems are not fixed when the new update come. Personally we have gone through 2 updates and the same problem lingers.

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Hi Joshua! Thank you for your review and your input! I apologize for the bug that you have experienced, but I assure you that our engineers are diligently working on it and it should be remedied shortly. In the meantime, we do have a simple work around for the issue and if you contact me (kevin@storagecommander.com) or support we would be happy to go through it and anything else you need! Our goal is to exceed expectations for each and every user so let's see what we can do to make that happen! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Replied November 2016

J.D.

Time used: Free Trial

Excellent system & provides comprehensive reporting

Rep & the Technical staff were knowledgeable and very supportive of the installation and provided guidance as and when needed. Excellent cooperation.

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Thanks JD! I'm sure you and your son will be very happy that you've transitioned over to the Cloud! Please let us know if you need anything at all. Best Regards, Kevin Kerr

Replied February 2017

Stacie

Industry: Warehousing

May 2022

Don't trust your business to this software

The experience has been a nightmare. I have lost clients. I have lost sleep. I highly recommend you stay away from this company.

Pros

The facility map is useful. The rest of the software is extremely buggy and the company mismanaged. Support is not existent. They were just acquired by a payments company and forced us to switch payment processors without notice.

Cons

The company doesn't provide support. The software doesn't work. They recently forced us to change payment processors, changed pricing for payments four times in two weeks, and then cancel this with zero notice so we have no way to accept payments.

Reasons for choosing Storage Commander Cloud

Storage commander was less expensive and we have a single facility. We were just opening our single small storage facility and couldn't get the larger software providers to give us any attention.

Angie

November 2014

Software

Hi I just wanted to share my experience with Storage Commander. We have been on there pc version for many years and were quite happy with it. We were contacted and told that they had a online version as well now and we were a little hesitant to change, but after seeing how easy it is to use and with all the new features I was sold pretty quickly. A lot of the new features they offered are the things you wouldn't think about at first, but this software makes all the difference in our operations. Thank you Storage Commander for always putting your customers first.

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Thank you for your review Angie! We are happy to have had you as user for so many years and we look forward to many more. Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Mike

November 2014

I Love This Software!!

My family has owned our facilities for about 20 years and I have tried EVERY SOFTWARE OUT THERE and Storage Commander is the best, hands down! I've been on their web-based for a while now and its just flat amazing. Free online payments and reservations? I can actually use more than one window at once? No cost for amazing tech support? And your less expensive than your competition??? Yes please!!! Bottom-line, I'm just happy I found you Storage Commander!

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Hi Mike, Thank you for your very enthusiastic review and we are very happy that you found us as well! Please let me know if there is anything else that we can do to get you even more excited! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

April 2014

Best Software Out There

We just switched from Site Link about a month ago and we are so happy we did. The conversion process went a lot smoother than we thought it would and now I can't imagine using anything else. The only thing I would like to see is a multi-language feature so we can use it at our other facilities in South America.

Response from Empower Software Technologies

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your kind review and world-wide Storage Commander is definitely in the works! We actually do have a few facilities in Brazil using Storage Commander already, so if you want more information feel free to contact me directly. Best Regards - Kevin Kerr

Lynnette

June 2016

A good move into the new wold based in the Cloud

Cloud based software is a new concept to most. I am happy to have chosen Storage Commander to lead my team into this new territory. The team is always there to provide support and training to our staff. At times change is a bit uncomfortable, but I feel it is important for our business to grow with technology rather than become stagnant.

Response from Empower Software Technologies

And we are happy that you chose us for all of your facilities as well Lynnette! Thanks for the kind review! Best Regards - Kevin Kerr