All storEDGE Management Software Reviews

Reviewed November 2017

Solid tenant and facility management program! Easy to use, excellent feature set!

PROS

Main, most used features on the left sidebar and the right sidebar makes it easy to keep track of the important tasks and communications. And tech support has been great - fast and efficient!

CONS

Access to the db for creating local tenant lists would be nice. Also, I'd like the ability to create customized letters, reports, etc., without having to contact support.

Roxanne

Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

It is the best that i have ran by far.

PROS

How easy it is to access and get help and find articles when in doubt.

CONS

How there is no way to transfer tenants to the same account. Tenants will have several accounts under the same name if you do not know they were a previous tenant.

Reasons for switching to storEDGE Management Software

Better to place all the facilities under one software.

Lynn

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Tech support stinks

Have been very happy with all aspects of the software

PROS

I have been happy with the use of the sofware

CONS

I have been unable to log in to my software for going on 48 hours. This is not acceptable. I feel as though [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in tech support has had more than enough time to get me back on line. Last communication with him was 16 hours ago. Perhaps you are closed on Saturday. If this is the case I would have thought someone would have made this priority as we were down all day yesterday. We had the same problem the day before and it was corrected rather quickly by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Does this not show in our record to maybe assist the next technician? In wrapping up I feel like my case was just swept under the rug and the monkey was being put on my back.

Reason for choosing storEDGE Management Software

I use another software on an additionl property and wanted to compare the two

Penny

Retail, 11-50 employees

I use storEDGE daily

No known issues. I highly recommend.

PROS

The ease of having everything i need in one spot.

CONS

At this time I can't think of anything.

Reasons for switching to storEDGE Management Software

Their program became hard to use. Too many issues with taking payments.

Catherine

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Fantastic ease of use!

Its a bit different switching to the training module when some of the things are slightly different or options are or are not avail. I never know if that is something that we as Managers dont have access to or if its something that was purposely chosen by corporate to deny etc. I wish there was an option to either notify corporate that the store was needing X done or Y looked at or...sometimes as a facility Manager we dont know what options have been denied by corporate -or that they X option is even available or Y option could satisfy an issue we may have here at the office. Perhaps corporate doesnt realize either how /if that one thing could work? It would be helpful to have a dropdown list of explanations briefly of each button if needed.

PROS

Integration was easy. Product help was always available. It was easier to learn than Yardi when I started here. I learn something new every time I read through the help section.

CONS

It would be helpful to have a dropdown list of explanations briefly of each button if needed. Then if still needing explanation then a link to the section whwere we find that particular subject ,

Ease of use, options

Cody

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Its only getting more advanced and easy to use day by day.

My overall experience with Storedge only gets better by the day and that is because they are very proactive with making the software better by the day. I wasn't to sure about the program when i first started using it but they have made many awesome updates and advances and continue to make things easier managing self storage facilities.

PROS

From my experience with storedge, is how clean and advanced of a program it is. Its very user friendly and with the universal search bar per facility, it makes life way easier when you have a few hundred tenants to work with. I was skeptical on a few different things when i first started using the program, there were a few things that i think could have been made more up to date. That is what i found over time to be such a great aspect to using Storedge is how proactive the advancement in the software is. They have made and continue to make advancements with integrations that make managing stage facilities much easier. Plus i the customer service is always very friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to navigating the software.

CONS

Being that they seem to have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to the software program, it doesn't however seem they have a great deal of knowledge about self storage facilities. There are a few bugs here and there that get frustrating because of that. They are proactively working those bugs out and are constantly updating either fixes or new updates all the time. They do not have a mobile application that i personally would love to have. Since its based back east being that they are 3 hours ahead, if i have any issues and need to reach customer service after 2 pm pacific time they are closed at 5 pm Eastern. i do wish they could stay open a bit longer.

Reviewed April 2018

Great Product - Always room to improve

Daily tracking measurements, ease of access

PROS

I like the ease of use. I think that the creators of StorEdge truly know how to create a management platform and they customize their platform and reports to the needs of different customers which I think is really impressive because every owner and operator is focusing on different things at the end of the day and have different priorities.

CONS

While I think that StorEdge has their technology and evolution to keep up with industry standards down pat, I do think they have a long way to go in terms of aligning better with the goals of the industry. They need more storage-centric people who have been in the industry for years and know how the field works in order to become the best.

Nothing but great things

PROS

It is constantly evolving and upgrading to adhere to the ever-changing industry and technology that supports it.

CONS

In the beginning it was a lot of open promises about reporting and changes that were going to be made to the software without avail - however the pace has been picked up and the customer service is amazing

Reviewed October 2018

Intuitive, clean interface. Great for multi-store operators.

PROS

Very easy to learn due to user friendly interface.

CONS

Reporting is not always accurate. Scope of data is also limited compared to competing products.

Reviewed October 2018

Love the web based platform

PROS

We swtiched from another platform that would crash when the internet would stop. This being web based allows me to pick up where I left off on my cell phone when that happens. I can also check the management reports when i'm away from the office.

CONS

The reminders screen is hard to remember as the tab off to the side isn't something I think about. I wish there was a way to put the reminders on the dash so it is the first thing you see.

Holly

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2016

Great Software - Great Support!

After extensive searching for a software to help automate and organize our storage facility, I finally choose StoreEdge. Our facility is a bit non conventional in that we have a warehouse and storage vaults, and some customers may have multiple Vaults (units), so adapting the software to our specific needs was a little challenging, but the tech support was great! They helped me through the whole process, showing me ways to adapt the software to meet our needs. I still have issues with the software that are very annoying, but this is directly related to the way we do business and not the software itself. They are constantly doing updates and bug fixes and I have already seen changes and additions to the software that were suggested when we first signed on. The reporting features are good but would like to see more customization in reporting. Overall, I feel we get a great value for the money.

PROS

Ease of use, Visually pleasant, Tech support is always available, helpful and pleasant to speak with.

CONS

Reporting - There is not enough customization in reporting. Customer invoicing and statements are a bit confusing when prorating is being done (the daily, prorated rate does not show up, only the regular monthly amount, followed by the prorated TOTAL. It does not show the customer how we came up with that total).

Brad

Construction, 51-200 employees

StorEdge rocks!

Working with the StorEdge team is an absolute pleasure... their platform is already running circles around the competition and the margin is only going to widen from what I have seen. We use them to run a fully automated self storage platform that utilizes the Janus SecurGuard lock. They are the only ones that can make the whole system actually function correctly!! Beware of other groups claiming the same thing- there is a lot more that goes into it than meets the eye! Another amazing thing is StorEdge listens to their customers... I feel guilty at times for the onslaught of ideas I throw their way, but to their tremendous credit that have invested in and delivered far more of these ideas than I surely deserve! Do yourself a favor, give them a try..... (And no, they are not paying me to say this stuff! They are one of the few groups I would actually happily write a testimonial for!)

PROS

It works well and is only getting better!

CONS

It can't babysit my five kids, but I guess I can't really blame them for that.

Ally

Warehousing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Best Software out there for storage facilities

This software is very well organized. Finding functions is easy. Once you have used the tabs you can find anything. It keeps track off all past and current clients which makes my job much easier. It keeps very good records when dealing with unhappy customers. All Payments are kept track of and easily accessible. Coming into a job with little training this software was so easy to learn on my own. In the off case of needing assistance the support team is very good at helping and always answers your calls. I have nothing but good things to say about it!!!!

PROS

This software is very well organized. Finding functions is easy. It keeps track off all past and current clients. It keeps very good records. All Payments are kept track of and easily accessible. In the off case of needing assistance the support team is very good at helping and always answers your calls.

CONS

The rental center links did confuse customers often. we have issues with their information for logging in.

Ciera

Reviewed November 2017

StorEDGE is an amazing software. It's easy to use but offers a variety of features!

PROS

I love how easy the system is to use. Not only that, but it is aesthetically pleasing as well. It's clearly on trend and looks up to date. I like how simple it is to navigate through the tasks bar and to find tenant information. On top of all of that, customer service is ALWAYS AMAZING. They are knowledgeable and if they do not know that answer right away, they are quick to find someone who does. I have never had a poor experience with customer service. They are kinda, respectful, patient, and overall wonderful people I enjoy asking for help whenever I need it. They made the transition into my current position as smooth as possible. I simply cannot rave about the customer service enough.

CONS

I know they are working on it right now, but the biggest lacking I can find is not having the ability to email our tenants mass custom emails. We have to create an email list ( which the system allows us to do) but then use a third party website to send mass emails to update tentants. I hope this features comes soon.

Alex

Retail, 2-10 employees

Very Easy Cloud Based Software to Use

As an employee of The Storage Mall, we use Yardi as our software as we switched directly before the new software management came out. Once my father and I bought our own facility, I decided to try out the facility management software with StorEDGE because I liked the idea of a built in rental center. Now that I am using both Yardi and StorEDGE on a consistent basis for both companies, there is easily no comparison: StorEDGE blows the other providers out of the water. I am extremely happy that we made the switch and I am hoping to someday switch the other company over. I love the ease of connecting from online and not having to worry about downloading an application. The ability to pull up tenant information right from my phone is awesome., especially when I am not in the office. Also, the fact that we can E-sign from an iPad or through email has made our life extremely easy. There are definitely some small glitches here or there with this software being so new, but it is corrected in a timely manner that has never been a problem. Overall, very happy.

PROS

Easy connectivity, use on any device, simple to navigate.

CONS

Continual updating has lead to a lot of change, but easy to follow

Will

Warehousing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Review of storEdge software for self storage facilities

Overall very effective management software, good customization options. Ability to automate many functions like tenant communication, rate management etc. Great integration with website.

PROS

Tenant communication. Rate Management. Web/cloud based. Easy user interface. Overall intuitive to use.

CONS

Occasional glitches in many parts of the software, billing, tenant communication etc. As the company grew the support staff was overwhelmed and under-trained at times. Issues took longer than anticipated to resolve.

Reason for choosing storEDGE Management Software

Liked the user interface better.

Reasons for switching to storEDGE Management Software

More functionality with StorEdge.

Diana

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Diana Gomez review. Produict

Very good experience. We have not have many software crashes where it prevents us from being able to work on a daily basis.

PROS

Product is very easy to use and it is not complicated to navigate and Train employees.

CONS

On the Reports Tab. It is a little difficult to search specific reports related to our facility.

Jason