• Pros

• "It is easy to set up and use. Very user friendly."

• "I love the ease of use and ability to connect to my business checking account as well as my business credit card. "

• "The software is perfect for my rental properties. The best I’ve used in 13 years of owning rentals "

• Cons

• "This was a little confusing setting up the initial property details, but once I got used to where things were in the program and how to add the information it was alot more friendly for me. "

• "I do not have any cons at the moment with this software."

• "New product that is still missing some features. Have to jump through some hoops to account for sold properties."

Browse Stessa Reviews

Eric from Silk City Apartrments

Stessa is a game changer for the independent rental owner.

Pros

Stessa offers the most intuitive, purpose-built rental property financial software that I’ve come across. Far too many colleagues of mine are still either using overly complicated general accounting software, or worse, tracking everything manually in Excel. Stessa not only allows me to automate the majority of my bookkeeping, but the real time reporting functionality allows me to monitor the performance of my assets and catch anamolys much quicker. While other property management software may offer expense tracking or basic accounting features, Stessa’s exclusive focus on the financial aspect of rental property ownership allows them to offer a far more robust feature set and innovate at a faster clip.

Cons

As a single-entry accounting system, it comes with all the drawbacks associated with that method of accounting (no cross-checking, greater potential for error, no tracking of real accounts, etc.). This was an intentional design decision, however, as this software is geared to be more user friendly for the average rental owner. While it lacks the sophistication of a double-entry system, Stessa has come up with innovative ways to simulate certain aspects of a double-entry system through features like a derived Balance Sheet report using user provided asset values and debt information.

Daniel from Proverbs 21:5 Investments

Really helpful for portfolio analysis and organization

This has helped me categorize and organize without me having to "reinvent the wheel" trying to set up a spreadsheet in line with the tax code.

Pros

This software takes all the input and then collates it and calculates it giving you an analysis of individual properties as well as the portfolio in general. It helps me as a newer investor to categorize my transactions which I suspect will be very helpful when it comes to tax season. I like the mileage tab as well as I was bad about recording my mileage and this tab serves as a reminder for me. I'm very excited to see how helpful and effective the software is when it comes to tax time!

Cons

So far I have no complaints at all about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Stessa

I have used both Stessa and Quicken for comparison for the last 6 months. I'll be dropping my Quicken subscription when the time for renewal comes. Stessa is more intuitive, easier and convenient

Nancy from Nancy Anderson Design

Nope. Not gonna do it.

See above

Pros

None- I never got that far. Maybe it's good, but I won't give out sensitive into to a stranger

Cons

As a landlord with multiple properties, I thought this might be a handy tool, so I began the sign up process. Until they asked for my banking info. What?? What do they need that for? Not happening. I'm out.

Response from Stessa

Replied January 2019

Hi Nancy - Linking a bank account to Stessa is safe and completely optional, and this is clearly explained during the sign up process. While secure bank connections are the most seamless way to automatically track rental property income and expenses, Stessa also allows users to create transactions manually or via data file uploads. For users who do choose to link accounts, Stessa uses technology similar to sites such as Mint and Personal Capital to link up with thousands of US based banks and credit unions. In any event, we're sorry to hear that Stessa isn't for you and wish you luck finding an alternative that meets your needs.

Stephen from ASHPEE Holdings

Perfect for Rental Owners

My accountant loves it and it saves me hours of manual entry. As an added bonus, I have critical information in real time that can help me make good decisions for the future. Haven't really even scratched the surface on this part but it's all there.

Pros

I have used QuickBooks for years but got tired of the barrage of come-ons and sticky marketing techniques they use on customers. It seemed every time I opened the program, there would be new hoops to jump through if I wanted to do any actual work. Stessa is designed from the ground up for rental property owners. You enter income and expense items, that's it. All items fall under one of the carefully considered categories they provide. Multiple locations and units are also accounted for. You can add or sell buildings, add or replace tenants, run targeted reports including exporting the year end to your accountant and graphically view your performance which is generated by your data. Even more powerful, you can auto import entries from bank account, credit accounts, whatever. Once you're up and running, all your data is entered for you to edit or delete as needed. Saves a ton of time. Oh, did I mention it's free??? Don't know what the long range plan is, but this software won't cost you a dime. It makes QB look tired and cumbersome, not to mention annoying, which it really has become over the years.

Cons

This is not a property management platform in the sense that you can schedule maintenance and track hours. However, you can capture and import invoices so your records are all in one place.

Sarah from Regency

Easy to use and fantastic customer service!

Stessa helped me keep track of the accounting side of our real estate so we can easily give all the information to our accountant at the end of the year. It also makes it possible to quickly see a snapshot of our portfolio performance - no more waiting until the end of the year to see how we did!

Pros

Stessa makes it easy to look at the performance of my real estate portfolio.No more manual math in Excel for me!

Cons

Nada. They continue to update and improve the functionality!

Reasons for Switching to Stessa

Mint is not intended for real estate and was always clunky and lacked much-needed features for a real estate investor.

Todd from Proverbs Properties

Amazing App For New Real Estate Investors

This has really helped me start organized as I start up our real estate investing portfolio.

Pros

Cons

Inability to do split transactions and didn’t know how to pull reports until recently.

Reasons for Choosing Stessa

It was real estate specific so way easier to categorize expenses and income.

Ritchie from Dwelling Doctor LLC

Love this site

Pros

This site has really helped me manage my rental properties much more easily and efficiently.... all of my accounting and info about interest rates/insurance/etc are all easily accessible in one spot. And their reports make it all easy to quickly review. Also great for doing my taxes.

Cons

Doesn't yet integrate with enough small banks, so I have to manually upload my transactions ever month via Excel.

Reasons for Switching to Stessa

Stessa is way better for rental property management... exactly the sort of software I had been looking for

Zachary from Metler Real Estate

Game Changer

The product is consistently getting better and more robust. The creators listen to feedback and implement new features all the time. Loving it!

Pros

It is easy to set up and use. Very user friendly.

Cons

Issues with data sources disconnecting.

Reasons for Choosing Stessa

Endorsed by Bigger Pockets and bought by JLL so seemed credible. Free for small owner like myself. Tailored for real estate investors, by real estate investors!

Reasons for Switching to Stessa

I found quickbooks to be cumbersome.

Lucas from Nelsen Properties

Makes my life so much easier!

Pros

The easy expense and income tracking and that it's linked directly to our bank accounts.

Cons

Mileage and depreciation tracking would be nice but not necessary. CPA's do that.

Response from Stessa

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much Lucas! We do offer mileage tracking and one-click reports to make depreciation easy for your CPA; feel free to reach out to Support for help with this.

Bryan from KT Capitals

Industry: Public Safety

Incredible value

Stessa makes tracking all aspects of owning rentals easy. Incredible

Pros

This platform nails real estate management basics and is ever evolving to include new useful features like tad preparation documents.

Cons

No cons! Great team and product! Continual development of new features. The dev team is open to customer requests and acts on feedback.

Reasons for Switching to Stessa

Stessa is a superior product in every way and only getting better

Benjamin from BMMH Capital Management LLC

I purchased a group of 8 properties as my first investment deal. One loan, one insurance bill, multiple taxes in escrow complicated the property setup and accounting. This was easy to address with the software and when I asked for help on the "help me" message board, I got a complete, useful answer the next day. A few more questions and support called me "to chat" and were happy to do a WebEx type session to see what I was doing and offered tools and techniques that were very helpful. It was not long that I was doing all of the imports, and reporting on my own and felt confident that I was doing it right (or at least not wrong).

Pros

There is nothing to install as it is in the cloud. Setup the first few properties was a easy and quick. Back filling data was relatively easy and they could pull data from my bank even with two factor authentication, and could get the data from my property managers software which is little more than a zip file with receipts and PDF owner report.

Cons

I found that I have some duplicate items from different data sources that I set aside in a "For Audit" bucket (like a company entity). So while this gets ignored by the real company buckets it is included in the 'all companies reports".

Reasons for Choosing Stessa

It was easy to add data and update. Mistakes were easy to 'correct' and I had confidence that I could recover from doing something stupid reasonably easily. I got from data entry to actionable intelligence in two sessions. (total of about 6 hours). I had sketched out the 'perfect software' and all of the key features were included 'right out of the box', or cloud as it were.

Patrick from Renewables & Environment

Two thumbs up for Stessa: What-gets-tracked-gets-improved made easy.

Awesome. Well worth the time inputting​ the data.

Pros

Ease of use: It works the way it should. Automation: Once set up, the transactions of the download from owner each owner portal (when you own several properties), and bank accounts. User experience is similar to mint.com. Visibility: it creates a consolidated dashboard for the portfolio, and derivative clean graphs, giving perspective and showing trends. Amazing Customer support: hats-off to the reps, who have answered 10+ "hard questions". I only ask "hard questions" since the FAQ is also excellent. - Insightful newsletter.

Cons

No Cons per se. Just two humble recommendations. Users of Stessa would benefit tremendously if it: - it offered a function for marketing the property (i.e. find tenants or buyers). Stessa being a repository of information (location, yr built, sq footage, pictures), a few clicks should allow spreading​ the good news throughout the specialized sites (Craigslist Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, local websites...) - kept historical records of the tenant roll. Currently, it only offers a picture at the present time.

Cami from Keller WIlliams Realty

A must have software program for Landlords

Overall, I can not imagine my life without Stessa now. My partner and I currently have 9 rental properties with a goal to grow to 15 properties in the next year.

Pros

Stessa software is the easiest program to manage my rental properties I love that once I set up a property profile and connect my bank account that manages that specific property, Stessa automatically uploads my transactions and sends me a notice to review transactions. Then monthly I get an update about whether I had positive cash flow. I love this program and can easily move between seeing all of my properties collectively or individually if I need to drill down even deeper. This program is a no brainer for anyone owning or managing multiple properties.

Janea from Automolbile

Perfect for Investors just getting started

I just bought my second property. I’ve been tracking transactions on my first property for about a year and half now with Stessa. I’m in the process of setting up my second investment property now. It’s super easy for a beginner. The last thing I need to be worrying about is how to navigate accounting software. I need one place to store and track all the transactions on my real estate property. I know I can access them anytime and run a quick report for my accountant at the end of the year. It’s su0per easy to use this platform as a way to analyze whether or not a property is profitable by running a quick report. Looking forward to growing with Stessa as I add more properties to my portfolio!

Pros

This is super easy to use and set up. The software walks you through property set up one question at a time. You don’t have to know a lot about accounting or accounting software, but it is evident the software is setting up a structure for you to monitor and track the transactions of your real estate investment(s) and be able to pull financial reports at the end of the year for your accountant. I use it once a month. It takes me less than 5 minutes to enter the transactions and I’m done!

Cons

There are no options for assigning HOA fees in the “money going out” category. I lump them under the Management fees section. It would be nice to be able to categorize HOA fees in their own world.

Jose from HSI

Incredible product for managing my rental properties

This is the ultimate tool for managing my rental properties. It allows me to see the performance of my overall portfolio and individual properties. Its also a must come tax season.

Pros

Love the ability to track all of my transactions associated with each property in my portfolio. They also have some great little features like splitting a transaction into the appropriate categories, such as mortgage payments being split into the principal, interest, and escrow, etc. New reporting packages are a great addition.

Cons

Would love to see the ability to copy transactions or have an autofill function (like google search) for common transactions. Could also use some tweaking for comparing long-term vs short-term rental properties on the main dashboards.

KENDRICK from Fanniel Signature Investments

Just what the doctor ordered. No-one is doing this!

My overall experience with Stessa has been great. There is nothing like this anywhere that focuses on Real Estate Investors. This is definitely an untouched niche. I have already shared with my real estate investor associates.

Pros

1. Having everything update directly from the source saves me alot of time. I previously spent countless hours updating spreadsheets. Now I have time to drill down on property managers, analyze expenses and make decisions. 2. Can provide key performance indicators used to provide a high-level overview of the state of the business

Cons

1. Investors are not starting from scratch. Need a way to input previous year's earnings. 2. This is more gear to cash-flow. Would like to show the effects of flippers.

Michael from Pharmaceuticals

Industry: Biotechnology

Infinite ROI

Eliminates the need for having a checking account for each investment

Pros

Fantastically organizes and maintains the ledgers on each of your RE investments. It's Quicken for real estate investors. Eliminates the need for having a checking account for each investment. At tax time, Stessa provides invaluable year-end reports. The ideal location to store relevant lease information - including a digital copy of the lease, move-in/out date, name of tenant, rent, market rent, etc...AND it's free!

Cons

Would like the ability to link outside banking accounts to get a better estimate of net worth. There's really nothing about the software that I dislike

William from RB Ventures

Property Management Software

Holistic view of the property valuation and cash flow. Tracking expenses and providing required profit and loss for accounting.

Pros

Quick and ease setup. Interface is designed for property managers - provides accounting and bookkeeping using the terms familiar to property managers and owners. Easy to track the expenses and capture everything for expense allocation and audits.

Cons

A few additional features requested: - historical view of the property instead of just point in time - enable leveraging for audits if needed - enable capturing receipt before the transaction comes through the CC to Stessa - store the image until matching available - integration w/ OWA from RentManager

Nicholas from Corsair

Great service that continues to improve

Fantastic! They have been responsive and very helpful with every question I've had. Highly recommend to everyone!

Pros

Easily track and update my rental portfolio. They help me track expenses and made tax time a breeze

Nicole from Management Consulting

Stellar Platform with Amazing Customer Service and Great Regular Content

Phenomenal. I've working in management consulting implementing technology systems for years and know what a pain it can be to transition data to a new system - and this experience has been nothing short of awesome. I am thrilled not to be using my Excel pivot table reports or having to manipulate Xero, Wave, QBO, Netsuite, etc. to fit my needs as a real estate investor. Really, incredible strategic move on Stessa's part and we are thrilled end-users.

Pros

Ease of use, integration with current banking systems, and focus on real estate investors. I was planning to drastically manipulate Quickbooks to make it work like Stessa - Stessa basically eliminated all of that work AND has a gorgeous user interface compared to QBO or my rigid Excel sheets!

Cons

Some features are still in the works (e.g. they just implemented new functionality to demonstrate sale proceeds from a flip, and are working to integrate to reporting) - but that's it. Really, it is INCREDIBLY simple to use, and any time I've had a question I've gotten a detailed answer within 24 hours.

Gwynne from Wharton properties

Best rental management program I’ve found

I have looked for over 10 years for a program that would work for my husband and I to manage our own rental properties. We now own 15 long term and short term rentals and as much as I wanted to replace our customized excel spreadsheet, it still worked best for our needs after trying other programs specifically for investment properties or general accounting. I always gave up because it just didn’t quite work well enough. Stessa has been the only program that I have found that is easy, seamless and still tailored to every property we own. I can finally get rid of the old spreadsheet. I can’t wait for tax season next year where I have a full year of management with Stessa. It has made attaching receipts, invoices and cash flow so easy. I am so thankful and excited to have stumbled across this program. It works.

Pros

Ease of use, categories, seamless and it just works effortlessly

Cons

At the moment any slight potential tweak I find it seems the staff quickly tries to resolve and fix so that it works even better

John from Packsize

Industry: Machinery

Amazing Tracking and Reporting

I just started using it today so I haven't yet reaped the full rewards.

Pros

What I like most is the ability to track everything in a neat and professional looking software that automatically creates reports and tax prep documents. I had been keeping all of my records in a spreadsheet which made it very manual. This software has a lot of automated features that save a lot of time.

Cons

It makes me a little bit nervous connecting my financial institutions to the website in light of all the hacking going on these days. However, it's what allows a lot of the automation and I'm putting my trust in Stessa to keep myinformation safe.

Jason from Sunflower Management

Great looking tool

I'm pretty satisfied with it. How can you complain about something with no cost to it?

Pros

It's pretty simple to use. If you can't see what to do, there isn't much to search around for to figure it out.

Cons

The upload CSV feature doesn't make any sense. It needs more columns, that way I don't have to go and massage every upload to get the item into its proper subcategory. Interestingly though when you download the CSV, all the columns are there.

Heather from Real Estate

Best income property software on the market!

I submitted the 2018 reports to our accountant and he loved them. So much easier than the Excel spreadsheet and shoebox of receipts!

Pros

This software is easy to use and comprehensively tracks everything related to our rental properties. I especially love that each property is tracked separately and together in various reports.

Cons

It would be nice if a Rent Roll report was available, by property and by portfolio.

Glenn from Self-Employed

Now and invaluable tool for my real estate investing business

Pros

First of all, it's free to use, and by inputting all your property data it gives you a number of different metrics and can sync transactions with your back account. I can also invite other investors and partners to view certain properties, which makes my reporting requirements a lot more seamless.

Cons

Only con for me is that I can't get the mobile app in Canada.

Roger from Paradigm Homes East

Making life easier

Stessa has made the monitoring and managing of my multi-family rentals very easy. It gives you a nice snapshot of your properties performance at any time.

Pros

The software allows me to easily manage my multi-family rentals. Transactions can be automated and or easily entered manually.

Cons

I do not have any cons at the moment with this software.

Deanna from Self employed

Huge TIMESAVER!!

Positive, I have already recommended it to my colleagues. Customer Service getting back to me so quick. So I didn’t get overly frustrated and give up.

Pros

The customer service! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always got back to me within 24 hours. Great n very patient w all my questions. Didn’t make me feel dumb. Taxes will be much easier this year. You’ve given my accountant hope and his sanity back, lol. Love the reports the app gives you from transactions info!!

Cons

Wish the transactions could show on my laptop. It would be much easier for setting up reports. With my vision getting worse as I get older, it’s hard to read the numbers. I have to enlarge the numbers to read it. A lot of scrolling.

JEFFERY from Schafer Home Services

Excellent Product and Customer Support

Pros

This free software from Stessa works wonderfully for tracking expenses. When I had an issue, it was resolved immediately so customer service is top notch as well. Will definitely recommend Stessa to other investors.

Cons

There is no app for Stessa which makes it difficult to manage on the go.

David from Education

Very nice platform

Really like it. I had built my own excel sheets but this combines all properties together which is really nice for broad view of my portfolio.

Pros

Ease of use. I was able to link my bank accounts and it sends all the transactions through which I can then categorize. Also nice that they have a phone app so I can quickly categorize items on the go. They are also very responsive with any questions and helped me retroactively add my own excel sheets to capture the full year

Cons

There is a little bit of front end work but that’s going to be the case no matter what... I would like to program certain monthly items to auto categorize which I think is an option but have not looked into as of yet.

Michael from Pivotal Properties LLC

Great solution to start with, added benefits keep growing

Enables a snapshot view of the performance of my company that I didn't have in one place. Free solution and it's getting better every week.

Pros

It allowed me to get out of Excel manual entries for multiple properties for transaction reporting. The dashboards and added functionality such as better reporting, blogs, and downloads are a great plus. Owners respond directly to your questions. Great work!

Cons

I joined 2H of last year and the backlogged entries only went back a couple weeks (at the time). I had to manually enter all 1H transactions, which wasn't too bad. If I started near the beginning of the year it wouldn't have been an issue.

Miguel H from MM2 K LLC

The easys way for handling my rental apartments

i came from a excell table , the experience with with stessa have been great in many ways, 2-3 hours a month. I only have 2 apartments , but now i planning to buy another.

Pros

The easy of easy and the tax packages is increible

Cons

Sometime i need to check the same expenses several time before came on automatic

Patrick from Real Estate

Stessa for the small business

Pros

The value you get out of the free version is immense. I have eliminated 4 or 5 spreadsheets with stessa. Would recommend 10/10

Cons

They are still working through some features that currently need a work around

Dan from Bear Proof Investments LLC

Best free real estate landlord software

This software allows you to move from amateur to professional overnight.

Pros

Cash flow tracking Balance sheet Document storage and retrieval Dashboard of KPIs

Cons

Not much, they are always added new features

Scott from Construction

Amazing Dashboard and Accounting Software for Investors

Stessa is allowing me to stay on top of my rental property business by seeing the numbers in a intuitive way. It makes my life easier and also excites me to see all the properties performance.

Pros

The dashboard allows me to quickly see my equity, cashflow, vacancy, debt, expenses etc for all my portfolios. Great software! I also am excited to have my accounting integrated all in one place.

Cons

Things that I know the Stessa developers are working on: Android App, Email Receipt functionality and other features. I think this product will just get better and better!

Collin from CDS & Associates

So far so good!

Just like the title suggests - so far so good. The customer support has been surprisingly quick and helpful. I had a few questions about future iterations and CSR was very quick to get back to me confirming that several suggestions would be available on the next release.

Pros

I am relatively new to using this tool and I appreciate the visibility that this tool offers me for my rental property(s) to look at different performance metrics. It kind of reminds me a hybrid of Mint and Personal Capital for Rental Properties. I see the potential of this tool platform and look forward to seeing where it goes!

Cons

I like how this tool allows for me to export different financial reports for different time periods, I just wish that it would give me all of the details of the summary data in the spreadsheet? Also, the data exported is appears to be just text data? If I want to modify any of the tables, I can't because there are no formulas?

Luciano from Five Star

Very happy with it

Pros

Keeps all info in one place and easier to use and track than excel

Cons

Takes time to initially enter all data but worth it after you do it

Eduardo from Real Estate

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great tool for anyone serious about their real estate investments

Great product filling the void for small yet sophisticated investors to be able to track performance. Overall I'm very glad I found this product and plan to continue using it for future investments.

Pros

The interface is very easy to use and very powerful. Linking up the dedicated accounts to track expenses is a huge time saver for me. I can create professional statements and reports for my partners super easily.

Cons

I wish there was a more robust mobile app that was more than the expense inputs. Perhaps there will be one in the future.

Sean from Still Water REI LLC

Mint for Real Estate

Moved from excel sheets to a completly automated tracking system online with Stessa. Basically an online accountant with minimal user input required. Ability to see problems, and access overall Real Estate Portfolio performance, as well as track expenses, taxes, and cashflow.

Pros

Dashboard look and feel, incorporation of multiple online data sources, tracking for cashflow, equity, taxes, etc.

Cons

Some connections to small banks not available yet.

Brittany from Real Estate

Has much potential

Pros

I came across this because I am a landlord of 6 properties and thought it would be extremely helpful to keep me organized. The idea behind it is perfect. It is fairly easy to use so I can stay organized.

Cons

What I did not care for is the fact that there isn’t a tool bar for me to change out other properties or add more properties. There maybe a glitch in the system. Once this is fixed, I can tell you I will be using this 100% of the time to keep my income and expenses organized.

Response from Stessa

Replied December 2018

Hi Brittany - Thanks for your comments. With Stessa's free tier, you can add an unlimited number of properties and portfolios. It's easy to do once logged in on the web platform. You just click "Properties" in the top navigation bar and then select "+ Add Property."

Jeb from PPC

Best tool for tracking RE expenses

Stessa has saved me time and their customer service is amazing.

Pros

Stessa has changed how I track my real estate related expenses and boy is life better. I have been able to put more time into investing and less into worrying about tracking expenses.

Cons

I would like more granular control of what I can share with investors.

Jake from University

Great product all around

closely tracking my expenses to observe areas that can be optimized tracking transactions for tax purposes

Pros

pulls in financial transactions allows receipts to be attached to transactions provides strong visuals of expenses and cash flows

Cons

there are return metrics I'd be interested in seeing in addition to cap rate expense categories aren't customizable.

Joe from Real Estate

High quality and easy to use

Pros

Easy to use. Have reached out several times to customer support with questions and received quick helpful responses. Really is helping me stay organized with my small but growing portfolio of rentals.

Cons

I would love to see this integrated with a mileage log. Also really looking forward to the Android app.

David from Information Technology

No more spreadsheets - Stessa provides the financial tracking and reporting I need

Pros

They automatically import financial transactions from data sources you link. They provide the ability to track by property and category. The reporting at the end of year (for tax purposes) is simple and thorough. I can't believe it's free.

Cons

They are adding more functionality to improve the reporting. Right now, I get a good summary but, in the future, would like to get some recommendations such as: a) this is the best mortgage to pay off b) you should consider getting a home warranty for this property. I'm sure that will come as they develop. I'd love to see Stessa integrate with other rental management companies like Avail, TenantCloud, Cozy, etc.

Umesh from Consult Realty Inc

Issue with bank integration

Pros

Very intuitive user interface. Free. Logically thought workflow.

Cons

I agree with a few other reviews about opening up the financials of the company to this software. It does not allow to filter rent if you have connected personal accounts for personal properties. Also, it lacks seamless integration with the bank on a daily basis. You have to pull data manually every time you use it. Two-step authentication via text message would have been a better option rather than an authenticator. Reports generation is not enough. Needs more integration of property management tasks.

Paula from Frame Designs

Amazing software for staying organized!

Stessa software has simplified my life by consolidating all my rental properties and their transactions into one place.

Pros

Stessa has helped me organize my rental properties transactions and has simplified my data management tremendously. If you have any questions or problems customer service goes above and beyond to help. I was having a hard time getting all my transactions to transfer from my bank to Stessa. I contacted the help desk and CSR was able to get my final transactions uploaded. I highly recommend Stessa software for managing your rental properties.

Cons

I can't think of one thing that I don't like about the software.

Richard from Defense & Space

Great software to manage and review properties

Less spreadsheet use required. Great overall look/ charts

Pros

Online web based. Pulls in as much info that is available

Cons

Little hard to link all accounts with consistent imports

Dwayne from Sfs mgt

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Software

It’s been great with every aspect

Pros

Cons

There is. Nothing that I do not like about this company

Cesar from CFA Properties, LLC

An actual valuable service

Very professional site and responsive / knowledgeable support staff Refreshing!

Pros

Attractive, intuitive and usable service

Cons

Confusion about actual vs proforma expenses - needed to contact support

Brooke from Husqvarna

If you value your time; sign up for Stessa.

Pros

1 Stop Shop. It helps keep me more organized.

Cons

Platform is pretty intuitive overall. Only downside is that it is not available on Google phones.

Rhett from Education Management

Stessa for Real Estate Owners/Investors

Pros

Stessa is an intuitive software that streamlines information for real estate investors and owners.

Cons

The interface could be more aesthetically pleasing