• Pros

• "I like the easy of use and the fact that is reasonably priced for the level of management software needed."

• "Tenant Cloud is a solid product for the money if you are a smaller property management company......"

• "Nice and professional look. Easy to use. Simple features but all work very well. Allows you to collect online payments. Allows for you to upload documents like leases to be signed digitally too. "

• Cons

• "Not as powerful or have automated capabilities as other PM software, but totally okay because it’s free or nearly free."

• "i dont think i have much to say as they are doing a great job, maybe they can update the design for the receipt payment."

• "Well, they don't have a phone support, but once you figure out how to use support tickets you get used to it. "

Browse TenantCloud Reviews

Perfect for Small Landlords!

It saved me a ton of time.

Pros

I could not have made it through my first year of managing my 4 properties without this. This is the 3rd year of using this soft and I'm loving it. They are continually improving the app. I am very pleased with the use of this program and my tenants love the convenience of paying their rent online. And maintenance requests are like a game. So easy, that even my elder tenants use it.

Cons

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

Thank you for a great feedback! We really appreciate your kind words.

Kelli from Fairway Properties

Tenant Cloud is the perfect solution for us!

Great experience, I would recommend they take requests and complaints more serious. As well, when making changes with updates, ensure that they are updates that consumers need or won't affect their current uses.

Pros

The ease of use, and ability to personalize most of the information input into the software.

Cons

The updates that are made regularly often affect items we were using and then they are no longer useful to us.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your great review, we really appreciate that.

Deana from Mohawk Mills Real Estate Group

Our Go-To for tenant Management Systems

Overall, I am very happy. I have tried other much more costly programs and quickly returned back to tenancloud. It's ease of use, and customer service have been great. The program has improved dramatically over the years and they continue to listen to customer input to improve their programs!

Pros

As a property manager it is detrimental that you have systems in play in order to scale and grow your business. We like many, started out just my husband and I with a few rentals and have over the past few years scaled. It is impossible to keep everyone and all properties straight. Tenantcloud does it for us. All communication are recored, rent is tracked, deposits are tracked, leases are systematically emailed and e-signed. It's a no-brainer

Cons

There is little I don't like about the software. I will say that the most recent email sent out to tenants without first speaking to those of us who actually pay for your services did nothing but ignite an unnecessary fire and create added tension in an already very difficult time. Please remember to put the clients who are PAYING you first.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied May 2020

We appreciate your feedback very much. Thanks for staying with TenantCloud.

Chrstopher from Stone Capital Corp

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Stressful... constantly opening support tickets with problems, no fast phone support

The software has been overly stressful and take more of my time to use then I ever thought it would.

Pros

Lots of functionality, nice user interface, great mobile app, decent online support help (when applicable)

Cons

I've been using the software for almost a year now, and If I had to start over again, I WOULDN'T choose this software. It has been a non-stop struggle to get my tenant's user accounts connected to my landlord account, so they can access lease docs, pay invoices, etc. I have about 12 tenants using the software. At least half of them have had problems setting up a new user account and getting it connected to my landlord account. I'm constantly submitting support tickets and there is always a new reason why their account won't connect, and frankly the reason don't logically add up and in most cases simply aren't accurate. I've also had other issues like late invoices for monthly rent not generating late charges timely.

Nancy from EMS

Tenant Cloud pretty good

It was pretty good, but I only manage a few properties so I found google docs and excel are good enough for me.

Pros

It had a lot of features, some a little confusing but overall not bad for the money.

Cons

Like I sad, a little confusing but I believe if they offered training it would a super great program.

Reasons for Choosing TenantCloud

Wanted to try it out.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied May 2020

Nancy, thank you for finding time to leave us a review. We value every opinion to make our service better for our users. Stay safe, TenantCloud Team

Andrew from Proprietor

Absolutely horrendous user experience

I wanted to like it. Their customer service is friendly, but ultimately unhelpful because the software is poorly designed. They need to hire a UX design firm to overhaul the whole thing. I wanted to like it, I've given it a fair chance. I'm now looking hard to find a better product that I don't get angry about every time I try to get something done.

Pros

The user interface is aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

Nothing that you expect to happens, happens. Lease renewals are a nightmare. Can't trust the system to just work.

Reasons for Choosing TenantCloud

At the time the payment features in Tenant Cloud were better. I don't think that's still true.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied July 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience. First of all, we want to say that we loved the expression about our interface: "aesthetically pleasing". But we are very sorry to hear you had such an experience overall. Our Support Team is always happy to assist and our Dev Team is doing their best to improve our system functionality. Thank you.

Diego from DYRE Holdings, LLC

Best option for small landlords

TenantCloud has been crucial to managing my rentals the last 2-3 years. Extremely helpful for recording my expenses and receipts and has been a life-saver come tax time when I need to do a final reconciliation of all activities. They're always improving it too, so I can tell they really believe in their product.

Pros

The free option for landlords/owners under 75 units is essential as a cost-effective way to manage your rentals. It's cloud-based and with constant updates to it's features and reporting. Allows for online tenant screening and standalone sites for individual units to list rentals. Very user-friendly interface allows me to enter expenses and collected rents in minutes and not waste any more time than I have to. Seems pretty robust with several features that I don't even use but I can see how they might be useful to institutional or larger landlords. Definitely recommend this product.

Cons

The report formats are not what I would choose, but they can be exported to excel and customized a bit so it's not a big deal. Never had to contact their customer support so I really don't know how they are, but I imagine they're pretty responsive given what I have read.

Dennis from TL3 Realty

Ease of use, to the point

Great thus far. Can't complain.

Pros

Ease of use, no-fees through TC payment service, great customer support. I'm a property manager of three units and doing this part time. For the most part, TenantCloud is simple and intuitive. When I had a question about a feature or how to do something, the Help section was useful. If that did not solve my issue then I would reach out to the Support Team. To my pleasant surprise, they had always come back to me quickly (within hours) and provided clear instructions as to how to solve for my needs. Lastly, rent invoice and collection is easy (and no-fees!).

Cons

Maybe the templates features (e.g. lease agreement template) could incorporate State-specific guidance? I found it time consuming using this template. For this reason I use something different, but I would like to have everything under TC.

Salah from Non Profit Organisation

Tenant cloud

I recommend anyone working in the real estate industry to use tenant cloud.

Pros

Every time they update the system they have something new. They ask the customers about their feedback for new reports and options in the system. They have a perfect team in the customer service.

Cons

Maybe they can add a furniture report for each unit

Max from internet

My experience with this company was just said

My experience was very negative. I signed up on Friday and set everything - property, units etc. Then I found out that I need to get verified. Ok no problem but verification process is totally absurd, like they are sending you to Mars. 1) A picture of you holding your drivers license (wtf) 2) cell phone sms verification 3) social networks verification 4) bill verification 5) credit card verification with a $2 non-refundable charge (are you kidding me? So long story short - they don't support Google Fi and I can't get verified. 3 days later support replies to online ticket: Sorry can't help you. That's it (btw no phone support, no live chat support) Stay away from this company. They are not in the business to do business.

Pros

The promise to offer pretty much everything to manage landlord / tenant relationships

Cons

Absolutely ignorant customer support, clunky confusing interface, not flexible verification process

Response from TenantCloud

Replied May 2019

Sorry to hear about your experience with TenantCloud. The security is a major priority to us and we constantly keep the system up to date with the latest technologies. We take all reasonable precautions to keep your information safe and secure. That is why we require additional steps to be taken in order to keep TenantCloud a secure place for our users. We do rely on your understanding.

Nina from Realty OL

Best property management software for small business

TenantCloud really helps in everyday rental management. It's easy to list vacant units, screen applicants, move in tenants, receive and track payments, assign maintenance requests and keep everything on the go with the mobile app. The support team is great. I have been asking for an autopay feature for a while and after few months they got back to me saying it was ready. Overal, I'm happy with my choice.

Pros

I am using TenantCloud for a while now and I really think they are doing a great work. I love the updates and the new design for the website. I like that for a small charge it gives you a bunch of valuable features. Especially I like that option of running the right report in the system and having the option to pay myself or having the tenant pay.

Cons

I think it is great that this product always have updates and adds different options that are valuable for landlords. I would only ask to add an inspection tool and maybe some way to send text messages to tenants and service providers through the site/app.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! We will pass your ideas to our development team.

Molida from Kchao & Kchao Holdings LLC

Best inexpensive cloud property management system out there!

Pros

I did extensive researching trying to find an affordable property management system that was cloud based and stumbled upon this one. I had signed up for the free version and loved the functionality of it all. Easy to navigate and look up by property or tenant. Love how you're able to implement a copy/scan of the actual lease agreement and save it. Everything is very simple and just the basics, like maintenance, tenant info, property info and ability to add pictures of the property as well, to reports, etc. Since then I had decided to upgrade to their 100 -150 property plan. The recent upgrades have made it worth my money.

Cons

When logging in a particular property's rent payment (and lets say i needed to log multiple payments for this property for different months that were behind) and after I click on save, it brings me back to the list of all the properties instead of back to the same property's accounting page to which I had just recorded a payment. Makes it a little difficult to log multiple payments for one property since I like to be able to view which months are behind and how much and have to ability to log payments accordingly.

Socrates from Panos Management

It's free and works great. Great for managing a handful of properties.

This is a great property management software if you've never tried one before. We use this to manage just under 50 units right now and it's been a blessing.

Pros

Cons

Only thing I can say can be improved is the feature to input multiple payments at the same time. If you don't do it in small batches, the application freezes momentarily.

Stephanie from IDI Properties

TenantCloud Property Management Software

My overall experience with TenantCloud is great. The customer service is very responsive and we well as the fact that there are many tutorials available from TenantCloud on Youtube and they have an extensive help library.

Pros

Cons

The program is expanding every day, but I least like that I am not able to attach easily viewed notes to each unit.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the great feedback! We really appreciate it.

van from IHH

Tenant Cloud

Pros

Equipment list is handy and can be useful since it stores data about make / model/ when installed / warranty etc... but not easy to work - the list do not have enough identifier data to let you know which equipment is what. You had to open each one to find out what it is . Maintenance Requests are great - to store repairs/installations/maintenance data - information that are critical in making property management decision every day.

Cons

Support may not be great in the sense that TC works at its own pace. Improvements that make users life easier are not implemented on a timely manner. Not much of an accounting system. Had to enter all data manually.

September 2015

Shimon from SPAL

September 2015

Lacks major features, very new product, but quickly developing

This is truly raw product and, in my opinion, not ready for prime time. I discover more and more features I miss which normal user would expect to be there, such as inability to delete user after he added or inability to add another tenant to the lease once you moved person in, inability to mark payments as received if you add tenant in the middle of the lease. And so on and so on. The customer support is very responsive, though. At least somebody listens! It has great potential, but for now it's not very practical product in my opinion. I am not sure how all other reviewers are using it (I do not assume those are fake reviews), but even simple functionality is challenging at this time. I would not recommend this product at the time of writing, but would revisit it a year later if it's still alive.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2015

Shimon, thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking time to review TenantCloud. Actually, we¿re currently working on a bunch of new features including those you named, and some of them are available now, like the ability to add another tenant to the lease. We¿re also working on how-to videos, so it¿ll be much easier for our users to discover how the system works. All these updates are coming very soon, so hope you¿ll find them helpful and will truly enjoy using TenantCloud. Sincerely, The TenantCloud Team

Jordan from EllisonGroup

Self-serving meddlers

Terrible. Bad software. Bad leaders. Will do whatever suits them including talk to your tenants without you knowing.

Pros

Nothing. Stay away because they will interfere with your business.

Cons

TenantCloud [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a reporter and during the COVID-19 pandemic sent a survey to ALL tenants suggesting MULTIPLE ways to avoid paying their rent and asked if they would speak to a reporter. TenantCloud never told the Landlords about contacting their tenants or asked permission.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied May 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to inform you that we are taking into consideration your opinion to become better. We would also like to add, that the survey you have mentioned was sent to registered users at TenantCloud which agreed to take part in surveys and no other contacts, applicants, leads, roommates or dependents were contacted. Once again, as we told before, the purpose was to help landlords and tenants during these unpredictable times. We value your feedback. Best regards and stay safe, TenantCloud Team

Salah from UNDP

Best cloud website

it helps me track all related issues with my real estates

Pros

I have been using TenantCloud more than a year now and during this time they have changed a lot, they have updated the site to be one of the best and easy online websites to use for your real estate work. it makes you followup all payment contracts. for me its one of the best cloud application that i used during the past years and i think they would be better during the time as they keep updating the website.

Peter from ArrowDoor

Pathetic Service

Pretty bad and will be out of business soon with this service and attitude.

Pros

Tried to cancel and they charged anyway. Then they would not issue a refund. Pretty pathetic. This is the pro.

Cons

Terrible interface and accounting. Not interactive.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied July 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We are sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.

Chris from Six Rock Properties LLC

Intuitive User Interface and Great Functionality

Organization

Pros

You cannot beat the functionality for the price. No ridiculous learning curve like Rent Manager or other high priced software. Perfect for those managing <200 units.

Cons

Would like to see more customized reporting. Customer support could be quicker but still responds within 48 hours.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We do our best to make your user experience as easy as possible.

Molida from Kchao & Kchao Holdings LLC

Best Free Property Management Software Online

Pros

I like how this software is free -up to 75 units at least- and that it's web-based so I am able to access it anywhere. I also like how easy it is to use and navigate. It provides landlords with up to 75 units for free, Easy-to-use Accounting, Marketing Website, Unlimited Tenants, Online Communication, Cloud Storage, Customizable Income/Expense Reports, Maintenance Staff Management, Online Rental Applications, Free Rental Payments, Online Maintenance Requests, and Automated ACH Payments from Tenants.

Cons

It does not provide a simple income and expense report, instead, it has a rent roll report that provides information for each unit individually, which is way too long of a report to print out.

Salah from UNDP

Best cloud website

Pros

I have been using TenantCloud more than a year now and during this time they have changed a lot, they have updated the site to be one of the best and easy online websites to use for your real estate work. it makes you followup all payment, contracts and more. for me its one of the best cloud application that I used during the past years and I think they would be better during the time as they keep updating the website.

Cons

I dont think i have that much to say but for me maybe they need to update the design of the receipt payment.

Scam that Won't Delete Your Account

Pros

There was nothing about the software or customer experience that I enjoyed

Cons

Tenant cloud is *happy* to continue charging you every month, even though you haven't "completed setup" of your account; however, they: - Have a customer service line that goes to voicemail (and no one returns your call) - Have "chat" online that is unwilling to help, can't cancel your account, and won't transfer you to a supervisor It's basically like the old "CD" scams that would get you paying a monthly rate and then make it very difficult to cancel the subscription

Response from TenantCloud

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to help all our customers and are trying to do that efficiently and in a timely manner. As our Support Team has previously responded via a support ticket, your issue is being under review. You have subscribed to a paid plan and was using our system. Later we have added a new feature called "Onboarding" and since your account was missing some information it was shown to you as well. Due to this, you must have misinterpreted the system onboarding. But the day you've contacted our Support Team, we have canceled your subscription. We are sorry you had such experience with our system. We are improving our service every day to make sure our users have the best tools that help their business.

Leland from Mauliola Enterprises

great product , just no telephone support

got all my properties and tenants info in one desktop.

Pros

ease of use. great value for the money. great features and benefits to the renters.

Cons

not being able to contact someone by phone to get a response in a timely fashion. no sense of urgency especially when money is involved from tenants.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied September 2018

Leland, we appreciate your feedback. Our goal is always to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service. Currently there's no phone support, but we will be happy to help. Just submit a support ticket via your TenantCloud account and our team will contact you. Thanks!

Bekah from The Daisy Place

Best Property Management Program I’ve Found!

We own/manage about 8 luxury apartment rentals and 6 business suites and this program has everything we need to be successful. I am so excited to see where our business goes now that we have the right tools to get us there!

Pros

Really easy to use, quickly learn how to maneuver through it, covers all the bases of what we needed the program to do and much more. It is a program we can and will grow our business with!

Cons

I have no complaints so far. I had looked through, downloaded and called about 20 different programs and nothing was exactly perfect for what we needed. Until I found TenantCloud! Then, it was like finally, the search is over!

Sunny from Rent PCB

Good web based software for mid sized landlord

Pros

Has good features for management companies.. where they manage owner, tenant and management company. Good pricing for the features it offers. One of the lowest I have seen. Keep those up..

Cons

Support response time needs to be improved. Other than that all good.

David from Crystal view

Clunky software with unhelpful support

I've used this platform for 2.5 years, but would not recommend it for others. The platform is clunky and not very intuitive. Tracking expenses and crediting tenants is difficult and changes with each update. Whenever you contact support they don't answer your question but just link you to an article on the general topic. Additionally I attempted to cancel my premium account prior to the beginning of the next month. They billed me early (as they normally do) but would refuse a refund even though I cancelled the service prior to the beginning of the month and my account was showing as a basic free account. Emails to customer service went unanswered. Filed a dispute with my credit card which was ruled in my favor. Due to their clunky platform and shady business practices I would recommend other tenant management software.

Pros

Automated bank draft support combined with auto property listing on all the major real estate sites.

Cons

The software is not intuitive and very clunky. Simple task such as crediting tenants is difficult and changes with each update. Also customer support is horrific.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied May 2020

David, we are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We appreciate that you have been our customer and we are sad that you are leaving. Still, we want to say thank you that you have found time to leave a feedback and we are really hoping you will find a system that works best for you. Sincerely, TenantCloud Team

Yaakov from Flasko Management LLC

Know who you are

Okay for the part time manager but nothing more

Pros

It is simple to use for the features that it does have and everything is clearly labeled for what it does

Cons

If you are a real management company and plan on using this as your way of interacting and keeping files on tenants then this software product is not the way to go. It does not offer enough reports and it can only handle dealing with leases and tenants in a very simple fashion. Once you start to have to rely on the program for remembering thing such as how much people paid and when they paid with what it becomes very inadequate.

Rosa from CD Properties

We manage our 15 units for free

I heard about tenantcloud last year from a friend of mine. I wasn't hurrying to sign up. Most of the time free softwares end up poorly. I was using buildium, but it was too expensive. I signed up a while after tenantcloud integrated background checks. It's been half a year since and I'm loving it. Online payments, tenant screening and reports. We use it for our 15 units and everything works great. The system is very easy and customer support is great. I recommend it for small landlords, it's perfect.

Pros

It's free, it has online payments and a great customer support.

Cons

Waiting for criminal report to be integrated.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

We can¿t thank you enough for your great review. Happy landlording!

Thanks for the great product!

Pros

I like everything about this product. Seriously, I'm very impressed with the amazing job TenantCloud did. I manage my rentals by myself and I don't need any help, it's really great.

Cons

I can't think of anything. This product is probably the best tool I have seen on the market.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied September 2018

Wow! We were blown away by your review. It made our day. Thank you for using TenantCloud.

Raj from HappyHomesEdmonton

TenantClous is a Great Free tool for new and experienced Landlords alike!

Pros

Tenantcloud is very easy to set up and use. It took me a couple of hours to set up my 5 rental properties. I also like the fact that I can: Advertise my vacant properties online using the software Communicate with my tenants through the software PLUS there are plenty of features in the FREE package that I have not yet explored!

Cons

Although it can handle up to 75 properties in the FREE package, there is only 512MB storage to support that many properties, which can be limiting when you want to upload good quality pictures, lease documents etc for each property. One improvement could be the ability to purchase additional storage at a reasonable price OR the ability to link the pictures and docs from another storage facility.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

Ben, thanks you for using TenantCloud. Our support team will gladly work with you to resolve any issues you have with the system.

Richard from RAC Management, LLC

Small Operation Property Manager with 4 Single Family Homes in Portfolio

TenantCloud is awesome. The two Cons I had are very minor and may have already been fixed since they make updates to existing features and add new features about once a month. I can't be more satisfied with the product.

Pros

- Easy to use - Ton of features - All in one system that allows you to connect with tenants, owners, suppliers, and contractors - Continuously add features to make the product better - Extremely low cost, would be free for an operation my size expect I signed up for the feature that allows for payment through TenantCloud which only costs $9/month

Cons

- The accounting feature could be more user friendly, currently it isn't very easy to edit anything in the system. Instead you have to delete the item and reenter it. - The system for potential tenants to submit rental applications was also not the most user friendly

Susan from Susan Waggoner

Industry: Publishing

Tenants beware

100% frustrating. TOld all my fellow tenants about my experience, and feel bad for my landlord for signing up with this turkey. I'm back to paying by check, so the poor guy now has to keep track of who pays by check and who pay by TC.

Pros

From a tenants point of view, this is why I bailed. To pay this way, you have to go through payapl (junk) or put your rent on a record card (ridiculous) or Dwolla -- which is a real scam because it's "free" in return for ALL your personal info, including your ISP for the can track and collect your internet use -- sites visited, buying patterns, -- all the information that going itno lists that one would sell to retailers, charity pitches (or scams) that will bury you in tides of spam. How many tenants fall for this "free" service?? The only positive about Dwolla (or Dwalla,) is that they're honest about collecting your data.

Cons

- Instructions on line to cancel my account were obviously written for another version of tenant cloud - Unclear instructions though and difficult to navigate -- often had to bale and start from the beginning - Limited choices (3) for the way to pay - Dwolla sucking up your perosnal infor for their own benefit, not your. - NO customer support - Took me days to cancel my account, erroneous info, unresponsive to questions, had to call at specfic hours - No info about who's on the hook for money lost in a hack. TC? Dwolla? Judging by the site's overall amateur aproach, don't want them anywhere near my bank account.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied March 2020

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience and we are really hoping you will find a system that will work best for you.

October 2015

Jerry from self-employed rei

October 2015

8 from 10, I'm happy with it overall

Pros

After 3 years in property management with several previous software vendors I have found Tenantcloud and I could not be happier. It handles everything I need, that’s what I call end to end solution. They have recently released the design and I love it. When I signed up I was a bit confused with their pricing model ( they claimed to be free for 75 rental units) but it is actually free for 75 units with unlimited tenants and personal listing website. Can’t say this is the best solution on the market since I haven’t tried all of them, however, it is just perfect for diy landlords like me.

Cons

Some features are currently under construction but the support team promises to launch them soon.

sam from Real Estate

Great app and trustworthy

Will be great to connect management in different locations in the US and allow Contractor Service as referral to other Tenant cloud users

Pros

Easy to use, no problems so far. Been using it to manage 3 properties I would recommend it to others

Cons

Money transfer can be faster with use of Zelle type payments. Can list Contractors to other tenant users. Offer more services and discounts.

Amazing for its price

I use this software for the 3 units I own. It’s perfect for my small portfolio! A great way to limit my costs but still have everything documented and recorded for my records. Couldn’t be happier with my experience.

Pros

Cheap Does all the basics you need Perfect for a landlord of a small portfolio! Easy to use Beautiful user interface Great app! Record management Reports Online pay

Cons

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

Not simple enough for my tenants and no help line for them to call

I have three rentals and not one of my tenants can figure out how to pay online. As I am trying to find a solution to be able to manage my properties remotely this won't work. If it is this hard for tenants to figure out, they should have a help line to assist them with setup. I requested they cancel and refund my payment as I have not received any payments from tenants and won't be continuing to use it, They will not refund. Very unhappy

Pros

I liked the landlord interface and expense tracking.

Cons

Lack of help for tenants. They can't figure it your and there is no help line.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied March 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. TenantCloud does provide customer support. If you or your tenants happen to face any difficulties when setting up or providing online payments, you can contact us via support ticket. Our customer support team is always ready to help!

Francine from CF and L Investments

Great software for the price

Makes my life easier

Pros

Offers almost everything I want. Reports, tracking, payment, etc. Easy to set up, have access to mobile, and offers free owner website

Cons

Wish you could upload your own editable form. The forms are limited to their offering and don't have option to format/customize to need.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We¿ll keep working on improvements.

Jon from Cirrus Properties, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Free? Awesome!

I am so glad I found TenantCloud.com! It is perfect for the owner/investor. Great job! Support their vendors to ensure this business model works. Thank you!

Pros

Ease of use, great looking, does the jo for the small investor.

Cons

Haven't found any yet!

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

Jon, wow! We were blown away by your review. It made our day. Thank you for using TenantCloud.

March 2014

Doug from GreaterChicagoInvesting

March 2014

We started using EvaProperty.com 3 months ago at our company

We started using EvaProperty.com 3 months ago at our company. Very simple and transparent software overall, but still it's better for a small and medium property holders. However, I can strongly recommend Evaproperty for its accountiong, online rent collection possibilty and free marketing website, btw sign up is free Pros: very useful accounting, personal website with design templates, vendor, maintenance and tenant portals, easy design, no unnecessary expensive "bells and whistles" other softwares have. And the pricing is good. Cons: high custom domain set up fee, no ROI indicator, too many updates.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate it.

April 2015

George from Real Rentals, LLC

April 2015

Can't believe it's FREE!

Love it! Can't believe it free. I have been using for one month and use it to communicate with all of our 50 tenants. The marketing website is amazing. It is really a full property management system for free. Maintenance and payments all done within the system, which save so much time. I did have an issue with putting in some previous information and contacted customer service, but it took a couple days to get it fixed. They did fix it though. Has my recommendation.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

We appreciate your positive feedback. Our goal is always to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Ben from Left Brain Financial

Great user interface but that's about it

Pros

I really liked the user interface because it was intuitive and looked great. The price also seemed attractive give what the software promised to do.

Cons

The pros stopped at the UI. The payments set up is very clunking requiring tenants to go through 10 steps. There is no recurring / auto payments feature. I had paid for a year subscription and asked for a refund after 2 weeks and was told there was no refund, so beware they will steal your money!

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We’re sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We are constantly improving our services, and do our very best to ensure it is as easy as possible for all our users.

Rebekah from Freeman & Co.

Editting

great for staring out

Pros

Tenant cloud offers maintenance request and accounting and gives the ability to connect your tenants and owners to tenant cloud.

Cons

does not offer enough editing space on the tenants lease and or contact info. Needs more options to split up payments.

Yaakov from Flasko Management

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

You get what you pay for

Pros

While it is a free product and the features they do offer once you find them are usually easy to find

Cons

All the features are quite limited and they keep moving around things on the interface which makes it harder to find the items that you were looking for. Its accounting department is not robust at all.

May 2015

Mike from MF Properties

May 2015

Small Landlord and Love it

Tenants get their own portal to pay rent it goes right to my bank account. The only time I go to the site is when I get an email maintenance request, which I hit a button and send it to a guy that I use to do maintenance. It keeps track of all my accounting and information on its own. This is unbelievable. Four months and loving it. Cons: I can't pay the maintenance guy or at least couldn't find where to set up payment to him. I wish I could set up my mortgage connected with the properties as well.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using TenantCloud. Thanks!

Kaycie from Edeh Empire

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

This one is my favorite!

Pros

I love to use Tenant Cloud to keep track of all of our tenants. I don't know what I would do without it!

Cons

I wish that Tenant Cloud was a little less expensive, but for what the product does I think it's worth it.

July 2015

Olexandra from Profiter

July 2015

Unlimited units

From someone who was looking for the right solution for a while now, this is the one that matched all our needs. It is very easy to use and organized. I would definitely recommend it to p. managers/landlords who are working on property management or leasing. By the way, there's an option to manage more than 75 units for free (officialy) if you are going to add your tenants. Apparently they are looking for the ways on how to attract more tenants and giving away unlimited units for landlords and property managers.

Response from TenantCloud

Replied October 2018

Thank you for using TenantCloud.

Teresa from Coastal Property Management LLC

Great easy software, for a reasonable price

After a few hours of looking around, I was able to get the hang of it, and am in compliance now with managing my properties

Pros

In the state of SC, we have many requirements as to how we maintain our records. This software is inexpensive (especially in the beginning), and has everything I need. Cloud based is also a huge plus!

Cons

I haven't come across any real "cons" yet, but I will say that if you don't reach out to support (I didn't), there will be a bit of a learning curve if you have not worked with property management software before.

December 2015

Claire from CD Properties

December 2015

I found what I was looking for

Pros

We are a small property management company and we were looking for a solution to manage our 20 units. I found tenantcloud on biggerpockets. At first I wasn't sure, but when I signed into the system well, I was pretty impressed. User friendly and has an option to collect rent online. I'm still getting into the system, coz it's really huge. But I like it.

Cons

It would be great to make some tutorial videos. This can help to understand how everything works faster.

Tanya from Kiah Management Group

Accounting

Pros

Easy setup. Functionality ok in this regard.

Cons

Accounting setup a little confusing. A lot of back and forth when looking for a transaction.