• Pros

• "ease of paperwork for landlords and fast service"

• "The software is easy to use and I especially loved the renter application and background/credit check process - super quick and efficient and I love the format and information it provides."

• "Ease of use. The site was very easy to navigate."

• Cons

• "This is by no means a big con but I would love if there was a drag and drop option for repositioning photos rather than have to click the arrow repeatedly to get the photo to the main section. "

• "Automatic lease option did not have additional notes section"

• "Nothing. Its usually something I didn't do right."

Browse Turbo Tenant Reviews

Made finding tenants a breeze!

A+++ - I have recommended to others who are landlords and most thoughtbit sounded great.

Pros

It was easy to use and very intuitive. I loved that I didn’t have to handle payments for background and credit checks making it all very easy.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints. I have one property and was new to becoming a landlord and it out all of my administrative concerns to rest!

Jessica from MC Properties

Turbo Tenant has replaced Craigslist for online advertising!

My experience has been exceptional. Love love love this software!

Pros

I love Turbo Tenant. I receive sooo many leads (majority of my leads) from a single post. It's very easy to use and quality leads that often turn to leases. I would highly recommend - better & more sophisticated than Craigslist!

Denise from DE McWhorter

Great Product!

I rented one house in a matter of hours. As a small business, ease of use and a modern look are both very important to me. My residents and prospective residents found it easy to use and communicate with me.

Pros

This software made renting my units so easy! The marketing gets done. I get email notifications. Return emails to prospects is automatic. Screening is automatic and easy to read. Renters insurance is only a click away. Prospective renters can communicate with me via the software. They make it easy, simple and painless to list your property.

Cons

There is no data base to access quickly You may need to purchase forms from an additional vendor.

Reasons for Choosing Turbo Tenant

Everything was all in one place. I did not have to go to multiple websites to list one property (Zillow, Apartments.com, Craigslist, etc.). I wanted my renters to have renters insurance and Turbo Tenant made that easy too!

Natalia from Consulting

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

This tool is a nightmare and lag in processing time. Please stay away from it as possible as you can. The system is not user friendly. I tried it out for a first time, and I wish to never use it again for my business. My property is no longer available

Still away from this tool

Pros

Nothing!!!! Nothing about this tool is worthy. It’s the worst creation ever. Stay away from it if you can.

Cons

Not user friendly. Poorly designed and lack of supporting system. They don’t have phone number to contact regarding to any issue.

April from Always a Dash of Faith LLC

Really easy to navigate through the system.

I was able to get the best tenants from Turbo Tenant. I like that it gives you all the information to be able to decide who "fits" best at a property I'm renting.

Pros

It covers everything and even some things I would not have thought to ask. I like how it is formatted and easy to read.

Cons

As a Landlord, waiting on applications and prospective leads to confirm who they are after they have applied before I get the report, this is new since I've used this app since 2016.

Dana from DCW Management, Inc

I'm a happy Turbo Tenant Property Manager!

Good tenants in my rental properties

Pros

I love how easy Turbo Tenant makes getting a rental rented! It pushes the ad out to major real estate sites at the push of one button. And I especially love how easy it makes the application process. No more dealing with paper. They do the dirty work, you get the results you need. Win win! And it doesn't cost the landlord or property managers a dime.

Cons

I really can't think of anything. The only thing I might add that I wish they had was a way for tenants to pay their rent through turbo tenant. That would allow the tenants to pay with credit cards, just like they pay for the application fees through turbo tenant. It would be so helpful. Oh yeah, and I really got used to the old interface. Didn't like the change at first, but now I'm getting used to it, so don't change it ever again!!

Linh from Self-Employed

Industry: Wholesale

Turbo Tenant - UX

My problem: Having an electronic application that ties into a user friendly app that I can make decisions on based off the credit/background check. Your software helps to connect landlords and tenants together allowing landlords to make the right decision on who will rent their home(s).

Pros

The ease of use and your ability to link all content from renter's application into your dashboard making it extremely easy for landlords like myself navigate through the software.

Cons

Nothing. I think it is well thought out and whoever created it is spot on.

Phillip from Hardy Rentals

My best tenants have come from Turbotenant!

Saved my old listings. My best applicants came from TT.

Pros

Has sufficient features and easy to use, plus keeps my older publications for ease in updating as necessary.

Cons

I sometimes forget the site and need a reminder. Suggest a site reminder. There may be a reminder method that I am not aware.

Response from Turbo Tenant

Replied April 2018

Thanks for the great review Phillip! We're happy TurboTenant has helped you so much. Let us know if there's anything else we can ever help you with!

Cary from ADHD Navigator

This is easy to use, and sent lots of people our way.

Pros

I love that people can apply and have credit checks done through this site. It makes it easy to look through applications and see if people are qualified.

Cons

I'm wondering what people see on the other side because I had lots of people ask if they could have pets, even though we said dogs were fine but no cats. I am not sure if it just wasn't easy to see for them, or if it was something they had to look for.

John from Real Estate

Turbo Tenant Review

Best way for me to meet potential tenants

Pros

Super easy to use and helps me meet a lot of clients.

Cons

Sometimes you have to pay to access wider range of marketing software.

William from Private Residence

W. Stevenson

Excellent.

Pros

Ease of use. Convenient. Ability to screen potential renters.

Cons

Nothing that I am able to think of at this time.

Morris from Real Estate

Lanlording made easy!

Pros

The ability to have everything in one place

Cons

No summary page where all applicants can be reviewed at same time

Shaun from Schlumberger

Good but miss the free landlord forms

Was great..but loosing those forms knocks it down a few for me. I can still get them free just not through TT

Pros

Very easy to use. Gets your property out to renters effectively, renters found it helpful as well...

Cons

Used to get free landlord forms, like rent increase letters, lease termination ECT. Now they have started charging for them, do to get them free you have to go else ware.

Mike from Pro Series Baseball

Rented Mother in Law apt on our property

Pros

Very easy to use. Especially helpful for prospective tenants to take care of every thing need for approval. The new tenant questionnaire was really helpful. Posting to the various other rental sites brought many inquires.

Cons

No cons I can think of. Software is very intuitive and seemless.

Great tool for landlords!

Pros

Cons

It should add Zillow to the places it posts.

Madeleine from Putnam rentals

Very helpful advertising and tenant review

Thank you!

Pros

Easy to use. The software links to other sites for advertising. I received a number of emails from other sites with potential renters

Cons

Not sure how in depth the tenant review was. It would be nice to know what goes into the financial review

Donna from Sel-employed

Makes my life easy

Pros

Quick access and results from tenant survey

Cons

Automatic lease option did not have additional notes section

Theresa from Self-Employed

great for landlords

First time I used turbo and will use in the future if needed

Pros

ease of paperwork for landlords and fast service

Cons

none. I had no bad experience with the system

LaVonne from Del Rae Inc

Where were you 30 years ago!

I can not and will not go back to how I was advertising and renting my houses. This has made everything so simple and convenient. I don't get anxious when a rental comes up to rent again. This is so easy and now that my rentals are "stored" in the system, I put them right back on the market in minutes or add a few more new pictures. No more having to decipher peoples hand writing on the credit apps, collecting or not collecting for them, waiting for the results and then getting back to the applicants. This is done in minutes on line right on the rental site. What more could you want? I think the 'coming' soon rent payments on line are going to be super. Having three people paying rent on one house at different times (couple of days apart), will be so easy with each one able to pay on line without bothering each other on schedule and when to get it to me. I'll have the payment history just finger tips away. Love this service.

Pros

The price is right! It's easy for me and the new tenant..customer service is the tops

Cons

So far, can't think of any

Ann from Apartment Locator Service Real Estate Co.

Turbo Tenant ...the BEST!!!

A wonderful site..and the customer service is the best...how great it is to actually...talk to someone!!!!

Pros

everything...and the customer service is fantastic..

Cons

None

Karin from Plum tree realty

First time user

Pros

Allocated all info in one location. I did not have to run after paperwork from applicants.

Cons

Did not like the tenant had to approve before I could pull credit report. Also I discontinued my ad for a rental and for whatever reason Zillow has not updated it and I am still getting emails and calls.

Robert from manteck services

Industry: Industrial Automation

Very Powerful

Very Very Powerful! It is very easy to use too. Much much powerful than traditional post it on board.

Pros

Responses are overwhelming

Betty from RE Buyz

Easiest, Most Advanced, and Great Customer Support (not that you'll need it :-)

I first tried out TurboTenant last year, when one of my rentals became available and was quite impressed! Since, I have used TurboTenant for all my vacancies. I find it's simple to use right from my smart phone.

Pros

Tenants can easily fill out their rental application from their own devices (smart phone, computer, etc.) so I don't have to enter their data manually. Since TurboTenant collects their fee right from the tenant (and it's way less expensive for the tenant!). I no longer have to collect those fees. PLUS my listing is marketed on auto-pilot sending me new leads real-time until I select my ideal tenant.

Cons

None. Really, it's seamless and new features like the ability for tenants to pay rent through TurboTenant are added all the time.

March 2016

Santhana from U.S. Cellular

March 2016

FAN-TAS-TIC service - all for FREE!

Pros

#1) Marketing of my propertiy to several sites in one shot! #2) Built-in Tenant Application and Integrated Screening! #3) VERY user-friendly web site design! #4) All for free to the landlord!

Cons

None so far! I have been using this software for about 2 weeks now. I am TOTALLY impressed by the ease of use, the quality and the thought that have gone into its design and policies.

Teresa from Jefferson Valley Property Management

Great Software for managing your listings

Whenever I have had a problem, whether its my error or Turbotenant, it quickly gets resolved.

Pros

The software is free to Property Managers like me

Cons

Nothing. Its usually something I didn't do right.

John from JC Reynolds Appraisals, Inc.

Great Service

My overall experience has been good.

Pros

Seamless use. Easy to utilize and really well functioning.

Cons

No way to be fully functioning for rental monies collection and maintenance requests. This would make me use them for absolutely EVERYTHING. Great for the listings and everything else that it helps a landlord manage.

david from property management

Turbo Tenant is Great!!!

Many leads.

Pros

Easy to use. They also keep your pictures on file. Best of all I get many leads.

Cons

There is really nothing that comes to mind.

RAECHELLE from Landlord

Turbo Tenant Very Helpful

Pros

Easy to use, able to list property on several sites Offers a lot Very helpful

Cons

None at this time, gave me what I wanted in a website

Surprisingly easy

Excellent

Pros

Very easy to use for landlords and prospective tenants.

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't like but I'm not a techie

Blaise from JE Dunn

Very easy and much better than filling out leasing documents by hand

Pros

My landlord used this system for my application and it was very easy. I was able to pay application fee with a credit card after filling out all my application information

Cons

Not many cons that I was able to see. I would like to be able to see what financial information they pull from using my social security number

TRACY from Bell Enterprises

Great Site

Pros

Ease of use. The site was very easy to navigate.

Cons

Nothing . The is the best site on the market in my opinion.

Arlene from Beker Productions

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

GREAT RENTAL SITE

I have had many prospective tenants contact me., and TT has spread the word for me on multiple sites, making it easier for me to reach many people. It's a fantastic service for landlords, especially newbies.

Pros

Easy to use and to edit and update. Great to put pix on.

Cons

Often it seems that my messages aren't reaching the prospective tenants.

Marinia from Maximillian Enterprises

Very easy and it works

Pros

I like the ease of use and no payments involved, to attract potential renters, coming into the Bluffton area.

Cons

I need a longer listing time than thirty days. I usually start the listing three months in advance. As soon as I get notice of tenants leaving.

Christopher from Bella Development LLC

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

A must have for any landlord !!!

Found perfect tenants on my own per month rental. Realtors better start thinking about new career prospects. The curtain has been pulled back.

Pros

Find, screen, and sign your own tenants. Huge feeling of independence and control over your own endeavours.

Cons

Nothing.

LeAnthony from LMH Holdings L.L.C.

Great

Makes my job easy

Pros

Easy to use software that works great but I wish you guys had an app to use instead of online website

Cons

Nothing, I found nothing wrong with software yet works great price is good but you guys need to invest in a app

Kevin from KD&Y Properties, LLC

Turbo Tenant Review

My experience has been good over all.

Pros

The ability for tenants to apply and be screened.

Cons

Need to include a question about number of children under the age of 18.

Allison from Genuent

New Landlord

Fantastic experience

Pros

The ease of use from listing to managing the background check process

Cons

Lots of features that are not easy to find

Sussie from Consulting Agency

Room for Rent

Pros

What I liked the most about this software was that there was no cost to me and it was very easy to post.

Cons

I had a hard time finding the place to cancel my posting.

Brian from C & H Property Rentals

A+++++++

TurboTenant has been a lifesaver, it has made my management business run so much smoother and increased revenue while reducing frustration

bette from Red Door Realty

Turbotenant has some great features

Pros

Turbotenant is very affordable for property managers and landlords offering several free options for marketing and online marketing. The prospective tenant fees are very reasonable as well.

Cons

Would like to see more features such as online rental payments, maintenance requests and management for a more complete system.