What are VendorPM users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using VendorPM software through verified user reviews

• icon"The software is very easy to use and provides easy access to new vendors. The support staff at VendorPM are always there for you and ensure that you are getting the most of of their software."
  • icon"Easy to use and get quotes and great service people to help you when there are issues."
  • icon"I like having everything in one place. Send one RFQ to multiple vendors just by selecting them from the list of vendors."
  • icon"If they do respond, they email me the quotes directly. Also, when I'm submitting an RFQ, a lot of contractors just ignore the request and I have to follow up."
  • icon"Also very annoying that the city of the Vendor is not listed on the main page for selecting vendors."
  • icon"The software itself is fine. The worst part is having to go back and look for more vendors when the ones you have chosen decline to quote."

Browse all VendorPM Reviews

• Have you used VendorPM and would like to share your experience with others?

Nicole

Industry: Facilities Services

The Google of Trades

The overall concept of Vendor PM, which I personally believe is to be become a verb, like 'Googling' is brilliant. The more Trades accept and sign up to partner with VendorPM, the better value for service Property Managers will have and the more options and choice we'll be given on top of, real reviews from colleagues which is an added layer of confidence when picking trades to bid on jobs. Aside from all of that, the VendoPm team is phenominal to deal with. They respond, they correct and they listen to suggestions for improvement, it's not often you find a company who honestly wants to do and be better.

Pros

It's a 'one stop' place to look for, schedule and RFQ projects. From large Capital expenditures involving membranes and water proofing to smaller annual projects like bin and chute cleaning. The other feature that Vendor PM has, that I have under utilized is the Annual Planning. The ability to schedule ahead when items need to take place and then from there, utilize the RFQ to sort and set the Trades.

Cons

The inability to save a completed RFQ has frustrated me on occaistion, but the team at Vendor PM has been quick to provide help or offer a work around so all is not lost.

Nicholas

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

A game-changer

We have solved the problem of receiving estimates from contractors with an accurate scope of work. The program allows us to upload a customized scope of work to a procurement system that ensures that any contractors providing an estimate on a specific job, do so by using the scope of work that we have developed. This keeps the quotations fair and comparable (apples-to-apples). The program also allows us to track all of the routine maintenance items that might occur in a calendar year of operation at a condominium online. This calendar feature provides our employees with the ability to implement an annual plan which reminds them to obtain estimates for seasonal items such a sprinkler start/stop, window washing, garage cleaning and more so that our employees are actively managing upcoming projects in an organized fashion.

Pros

The most valuable feature on VendorPM is the ability to solicit competitive bids from qualified contractors. In the condominium management industry, there are many companies that compete to provide contracting services, with a variety of qualifications, market share and infrastructure. VendorPM allows us to procure estimates in bulk, with the touch of a button and request proposals for various services from as many contractors as we wish. This keeps the receipt of estimates streamlined and efficient, and allows for a high volume of estimates to be procured, keeping contractors accountable to adhere to market rates due to the high level of competition.

Cons

The program does not have a feature to sync with our Outlook calendars. This would be useful so that when our employees solicit bids or are reminded by the program to solicit bids, that they can view these reminders in their calendars.

Reasons for choosing VendorPM

There was no competition in the marketplace that was offering a service like VendorPM so there was no alternative products we considered when selecting this program. As far as I'm aware, there still is no competition so it was an easy decision.

VenderPM review

Its a good system however there is still some tweaks that need to be solved. I've discussed with my contact at VenderPM.

Pros

Cons

A lot of contractors who are on the system tend not to respond through VenderPM. If they do respond, they email me the quotes directly. Also, when I'm submitting an RFQ, a lot of contractors just ignore the request and I have to follow up.

Vanessa

VendorPM - RFQs Assistant

My overall experience has been positive due to their customer service. They contact you if the due date is quickly approaching and not enough vendors have responded in order to review the RFQ and to see if additional vendors are required. They are there to support and make sure that you are successful for your corporations.

Pros

The software is the gateway to contractor and vendor communication. Makes RFQs easy and aids in casting a wide net.

Cons

Transitioning back and forth between "pages" isn't always easy. Previous pages aren't filled out as left. When clicking on vendors during the RFQ stage one isn't able to return to the list of vendors who provide the service.

Dean

Evolution of the product has made use more of a challenge

started off positively but willingness to use the product has slipped....

Pros

The concept of easy comparison and sourcing of qualified bidders for work on behalf of our clients.

Cons

there have been several changes - including to the look and style of the interface. It seems to have gone from design willingness to work with condo managers to requiring us to interact with their system in a way that requires working within Vendor PM systems for work scheduling.

Janice

Overview of software

Some of the vendors do not reapply back or deny your request.

Pros

This software is easy to use and navigate throughout. There is a lot of categories that you can research for your request.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software.

Melinda

How much I like VendorPM!

I really like this platform and always let new contractors of mine about it.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and if by chance I have a question the VendorPM team are there quickly to help.

Cons

Currently no option to show your RFQ was awarded to another contractor not on VendorPM / or why you cancelled you RFQ.

Property Manager Value

Excellent! I think it brings value to what I can provide to our customers.

Pros

How quickly I can get quotes from several different service providers.

Cons

The limitations in how you have to specialize the service in the RFQ. For example, I needed eaves trough cleaning. There is not key-word for some services.

Lintao

VendorPM

Pros

support from vendor PM is really good. I get help all the time when I need.

Cons

Categories for vendors can be refined a bit more for better navigation and vendor finding

Aleksia

Great Tool for Property Managers

I believe this platform is a great tool for property managers and any other companies that would require to obtain multiple quotes. Its easy to find companies.

Pros

The support I received was amazing! Neel was eager to assist with everything. Even reaching out to some companies for their responses or attention to my request for quote. I liked that I could send out the same quote request to several companies. It made it easy to track. I liked that most of the companies had all the information as well such as email/website so you could have a look at their services/products.

Cons

For some projects it was hard to get quotes or get any updated from the Contractors. Even when more time was provided. It would be beneficial to have a timeline and if there is no response from a company to offer another company on the list in its place.

Jim

Jim Webster Review

Overall it is a favourable experience

Pros

The ability to send an RFQ to a number of vendors at the same time.

Cons

Find it a little confusing to pull up RFQ and manage them

Gowri

Easy Vendor/Contract Management Tool

The team at Vendor PM is top notch and are very client centric.

Pros

The product is easy to use, intuitive and almost acts like your personal assistant once you set up your profile. The analytics for an admin level user provides great insight into operations management. The product launch and integration into existing lifecycle was seamless and quick.

Cons

There were some teething pains but that was more due to adoption compared to the software itself.

Lisa

Easy Vendor PM

Overall, I've had a great experience with VendorPM and the software has saved me a lot of time in the RFQ's I've sent out this year.

Pros

I like having everything in one place. Send one RFQ to multiple vendors just by selecting them from the list of vendors. No copying and pasting multiple times. The time saved is invaluable.

Cesar

Excellent

Positive.

Pros

It is a good tool to track the quote request process

Cons

the extra cost-benefits that it can involve.

Joseph

Easy to use software that helps streamline the quoting process

Pros

Cons

It would be helpful to have the ability to sort vendors using a unionized / non-unionized filter as some vendors that we use must be union.

Jill

easy access to more contractors

so far, good. I have been able to move forward getting jobs quoted and approved. Some I am still waiting on

Pros

Getting 3 quotes is easier when you have access to more contractors

Cons

During COVID some contractors are not responding owing to staff layoffs, Provincial restrictions allowing contractors to visit site, contractors backlogged

Julie

Still ironing out the wrinkles

Staff are great. Only issue is with non-local vendors on the site.

Pros

Point and click, very easy to follow the steps.

Cons

Integration was fine. However, it is hard to work in Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo & Guelph where the majority of vendors provided are in the Toronto Area. Also very annoying that the city of the Vendor is not listed on the main page for selecting vendors. I find myself right clicking on 10 vendors, opening them up, seeing their city is 2 hours away from my project location and closing out the vendor tab.

Diana

Pros

I like the selection of vendors, and it is easy to use and navigate

Cons

I wish there was notifications when the bid process closed and it is time to review the proposals

Danielle

Great Service

It's been easy.

Pros

Easy to find contractors for work required.

Cons

Have not used it long enough to comment.

4.47/5 out of 19 reviews