Feature Ratings Breakdown

Funtionality

• Pros

• "Software is easy to use, being able to customize email templates is helpful and customer service is outstanding."

• "I love that I can get a booking anytime and I don't have to do anything!"

• "It's easy to use/learn. The have great service support. It's relatively foolproof."

• "Every aspect of hotel business is covered and constantly updated. Super tech team which is very knowledgeable. "

• Cons

• "I honestly can say there isn't anything difficult or fussy about it."

• "Wish you had an apple App. Our company is mostly apple products (I-pads) and it would be awesome for you all to have an app to check in guests."

• "I haven't found anything about the product that I really dislike."

• "looking up 'how to' information. If you are not super specific with your search it gives you a lot of extra material that I don't need"

Filter reviews by:

Sort by: Most Helpful | Most Recent

Showing 1-20 of 91 reviews

Do you use this product?Write a review

Rick from Keystone Project services Inc

Rushmore Express Loves WebRezPro

We really do love WebRezPro and would highly recommend them. they have worked with us on the problems we've had. WebRezPro really works for us.

Pros

e looked at a few different options before selecting WebRezPro. WebRezPro does a great job at building a PMS that combines functionality with a user friendly UI. The web based system is genius in that it gives us the ability to stay up to date and manage our property on the go. This has saved us numerous times.
But WebRezPro also has a number of great features it includes. it comes with a customizable booking engine which is huge for smaller properties like ourself. It comes with a POS built in. There are so many features it really is a great program. There are some cons but there minor to the pros.

Cons

Housekeeping app and maintenance app are a bit difficult to use. The housekeeping app we struggle with multiple users updating the system and overriding each others updates. great idea love the feature but still haven't been able to get it to work properly.
Maintenance app is good but if it was a separate app like the housekeeping app it would work better and be more functional. currently we are using the maintenance feature to block rooms and Wunderlist as our maintenance management app.
loading payments from a OTA is particularly difficult. We receive large checks tied to reservations but it takes forever to input because of how the payment system is implemented.
Same with changing a room. in order to check someone out early I have to first change the dates of their stay then I can check them out.
adding a space to move reservations around would be helpful. We have to have a room type in our system just for moving reservations around.
I do have suggestions from my staff on how to make these features work better. They would love to use them more. and despite these things we love the program.

France from Handsome Dan's Port Renfrew

Could not live without WebRezPro

I could not imaging doing our business without WebRezPro. Discovering them was the best gift I could offer myself. Of course there is the pain of setting everything up and learning how it works, but man o man, what a difference it made in my life. It keeps much more order in my daily routine, eliminated the double bookings, creates email templates sent it automatic to guest without having to remember to send them manually, processing credit cards and so much more. It allowed me to grow to a point that 5 yrs ago I could not even dream of. I can never say enough about the support team, they are exceptional. At a few occasions, I brought up a few ideas of functions that were not available, but could benefits of it, if it was something they could do. The team gladly looked it over and saw the potential of how this could also benefits other customer, and made these options available. There is no double, that they are there for their customer and they are always looking at ways to improve. I have now worked with WRP for 6 yrs going in to my 7th, and I can never say enough of how much I love this software, but most importantly the support team that stand behind it. It would not be the same without you. Thank you WRP.

Pros

Everything from it's functionality, to the endless resources that is offered to us. It makes our job much easier, but most of all the team and support. That is by far what makes this software so valuable, is real people giving support that care about their customers.

And it is a Canadian base company :)

Cons

Calendar upload time: My calendar is very slow to download, it may have something to do with the number of properties we have. But I am sure this can be fix when I take the time to bring it up to the team.

Phone support: Is on week days only, and on (Central Standard Time) which is a bit early for us on the west coast (Pacific Standard Time) . It would be nice to have the hours extended and adding weekends too. But on the other hand, we are not left empty handed, as they do offer email support on weekends and after hours, that is monitored very closely.

Michael from Kohea Kai Resort Maui

WebRezPro is the Back Bone of our Business

We have had WebRezPro implemented for 3+ years. It is so far superior to our prior property management systems. Being cloud-based makes it so much easier for our entire staff to be online and in touch with what is happening across the property. Everyone uses the software from the front desk, housekeeping, facilities, and management. I often check status on my phone when I am away from the property and not near a computer. It is awesome. The Support organization is always willing to help with the most simple to the most complex questions. We have a big time zone difference between Hawaii and Calgary. Even when Support is closed, we send emails to them and in most cases, they are back to us in "after hours" mode very quickly to assist us with any issue. I was just on the phone with a rep earlier today asking about how to use a feature we have never used. The answer and guidance were quick and easy. In almost all cases, whoever answers the phone can handle your call or will get you an answer quickly. It is a pleasure working with competent and attentive support teams. Thank you very much for your continued support and your superior product. Aloha, Michael

Pros

Cloud-based, easy to use, integrates well with other products. Out integration between WebRezPro and Siteminder was a big step for us as a small business. The real-time two-way interface between the two software programs allows us to seamlessly manage rates and inventory with all our OTAs without having to actually manage each OTA in their respective extranet.

Cons

Wish the interactive calendar would load faster and you could see more of it on the screen. It works well and is the main screen we reference when on the phone with guests looking at availability. It is a large calendar and we understand it takes the time to load but any speed up would be helpful.

Would also like to have more flexibility in adding of our own design elements to the booking engine. Sometimes guest gets a little confused on the process. If there was any way to simplify the process to be more like what you experience on an OTA, it would be a welcome modification.

Lyn from Cedar Motor Inn

Best decision

We are a 43-room family-owned hotel and came from a manual reservation system. WebRezPro was a life-saver. It's designed for many types of uses and easily adapted to our small property and staff. The "Pro" staff was awesome to work with during the transition and have always been there to assist, sometimes even late at night to answer questions (via email). They're willing to work with us (for a cost) on personalizing what we need; multiple employees are knowledgeable and available to answer questions. Installing Pro was the best thing that happened to our small property. Our business had grown to the point of needing a front-end system and Pro was there at the right time from a recommendation. I can't think of how we'd be struggling right now if we hadn't found WebRezPro.

Pros

It is easy to use. Once we figured out how the system was designed, it was easy to decide how to best fit our needs. Screens are easy to follow, drop-down menus are good. The videos are a plus when you're trying to train a half-dozen employees how to use the software. Each can progress at their own pace.

Cons

The "help" option needs to be broadened on the "search" level. I have never gone there and found what I was looking for, even trying to use multiple words. We need good/quick access to our "do not rent" guests but history is not easily accessible. Some of the menu items don't have videos. The hardest part of adapting to the software was understanding the intent of the individual procedure so that we would be able to use it based on what we need to pull from it.

Chris from McKenzie River Mountain Resort

Great product

the system is rock solid - it's never crashed. I've never lost any data. They have been very helpful - especially the support team. They actual gave me time and they knew what they were doing. In this regard they are top notch. No run around.

Pros

For the money this is the best product I've used or demo-ed. Its easy to use and the developers keep working to improve it. I how it connects with Expedia and Booking .com makes my job so much easier and eliminates double bookings.

The integrated housekeeping app is neat. So is the paperless checkin feature.

Cons

Sometimes I wish the updates would come faster or that I would hear about the updates so I could take advantage of them. I check in with support or my account rep a couple times a year to see if there are any improvements.

I also would like more email/sms automation for communicating with guests. And perhaps some marketing tools built in .

I've used cloudbeds, yet a couple months later I switched back to webrez after my staff threatened a mutiny!

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System of

Replied April 2019

Hi Chris, thank you for writing such a great review! We love getting feedback from happy clients! Just wanted to mention that we do have integrations to several SMS solutions, as well as many marketing and guest engagement platforms. We are always working on new and exciting integrations for our clients. Feel free to reach out to your Account Executive for additional information on any of our integrations. Thanks again for your positive review!

Liz from Hessenland Inn

Best decision we made for room sales

We have been with webrez pro for 2 years and have seen a huge increase on our room sales. Not only is the system easy to implement but efficient and user friendly to all who use this to make reservations. The customer support is the best that I have seen - quick response, easy to understand and more importantly helpful. I highly recommend this product to any business who is considering online reservations.

Pros

Easy to work with, integration with other systems (Maitre D', Expedia and other 3rd party booking systems). Customer service is the best that I have seen.

Cons

the integration with 3rd party booking sites is not complete- certain important booking options are left out of the booking leaving us to pick up the slack and have to contact the guest directly. there is talk that emails may not be integrated between expedia and webrezpro....and really hope this does not happen.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System of

Replied January 2017

Liz, thank you for your kind words about WebRezPro and our support team. We appreciate your feedback and, as always, welcome your questions and comments so that we can make WebRezPro even better. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we looked into your concern regarding emails between WebRezPro and Expedia no longer integrating. We can assure you that this is not the case and that you will continue to receive the emails. Thanks again for the wonderful feedback!

DeEtte from Primrose Inn and Suites

By far the "best" Reservation System

Our experience has been wonderful! Customers service from our main rep, has been amazing and service from the technical support is always great. We really enjoy knowing that when we have a problem, question, or need to make changes that our service team is so easy to work with and will help in any way.

Pros

Webrezpro handles everything our boutique inn and RV park needs to run an efficient business. Reservations flow through our website via the reservation system module that is connected to our account and customers can easily book, make changes, etc. The system is moderately easy to use and the customer service team is amazing to help when you need it.

Cons

The booking options page needs to be enhanced. The customer should be able to see a picture(s) and see corresponding words of the additional booking option to entice the customer to add the booking option to the reservation.
Example: Customer books a room for a birthday weekend stay, Webrezpro needs to present the booking option with a nice size picture of the item that the hotel wants the customer to add-on. It is very difficult for us to sell an add-on with words only. People need to see what they are getting with the add-on, then read the words.

Bjarni from Vesturhus Hostel

Good customizable software for my Hostel.

In overall, I have had a great experience with WebRezPro booking engine and their services. Their software is very powerful and suits all the needs for my hostel and much more. In case I need some assist or will have a technical problem the Custom Service deliver a quick response.

Pros

It's possible to create packages and booking options.
It's possible to connect this software to other services f.ex. Booking.com and many other services.
It has a Housekeeping report where the Reception desk and the Housekeeping team can update the Rooms status (clean / dirty, ect.).
It's possible to create different rates, and also for different seasons.

Cons

It seems not be able to book multiple rooms from different unit types (f.ex. 1x double room + 1x quad room) for same reservation. But it is possible to book multiple rooms that are in same room type (f.ex. 2x triple rooms).
(But I have to admit, I have not checked lately if it has been fixed or not.)

Matt from Lulu’s Motel LLC

Affordable, adequate, but falling behind...

It does the job at an affordable price. The lack of improvement in the program over time is disappointing. Customer service has been good when I’ve needed it.

Pros

One of the least expensive programs I have come across. It is easy to learn. You could run anything from a single unit to an entire 100 room hotel.

Cons

There is no mobile app. That’s really hard to believe in 2019. Using the full version on my phone is clunky and some features don’t work.

Another really glaring failure of the software is that customers cannot go back into their reservations and update their credit card information. I deal with this issue constantly with foreign guests. I’m not a programmer but this seems like it could be fixed in an afternoon.

Everything is drop down menus. All the demos that I try now offer drag-and-drop easy navigation.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System of

Replied June 2019

Hi Matt, thanks for your feedback! We have great news! By updating your WebRezPro system to the latest version, your customers will be able to update their credit card number on their booking. The newest version also has improved mobile functionality that you may find beneficial. We'll have your Account Executive reach out to you regarding an update. Thanks again for your review!

Cristina from Sagewater Spa.

We love to work with Sharon, who it is very helpful and gracious to work with every time

Organizes the visual communication between guests and us.

Pros

It is simple to access and easy to navigate and maybe by now had some improvement done. I like the look of our page.

Cons

Some items are difficult because shows up somethings that stuck in the middle I never know how to get rid of it I need to explore more and take note of the questions because I don't know how to use well and I feel intimidating.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System of

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your positive review, Cristina! We appreciate you letting us know how much you enjoy working with Sharon. As always, if you have any questions or continue to feel intimidated about anything within the system, please don't hesitate to contact Sharon or any other member of our support team. We're here to help!

Leah from Thornton Mote

Smaller Motel

I have found it fairly easy to use. Used it now for almost 3 years. Theres still things that aren't how I like it. But have learned to operate it around those limitations

Pros

Once set up , its easy to use. And it is compatible to some sites that integrate with it.

Cons

It is not as easy to change things to the way you want it. You get instructions on how to do it yourself, with no follow up to see if you need any more help.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System of

Replied April 2019

Leah, thank you for your review, we value your feedback! We are happy that you like the overall functionality of our system and find it easy to use. As always, our support team is here to help so please reach out to us via telephone or email at any time and we will assist you.

Sheryl from Blue palm inn

Navigation of webrezpro

at first, it was all too overwhelming. Too much to read and watch videos. But as we were learning the process it started to get quite easy to follow and within a week we were able to do it without support.

Pros

Calendar and reservations are easy to follow. At first, it took us a while to get to know and learn the whole system but in no time our staff got the hang of it.

Cons

Updating housekeeping report. At times it does not work. And applying refunds is a bit tricky we had to learn by trial and error. Plus also calling the customer service to help with the problem.

Response from Sarah of

Replied May 2017

Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management System. We are so pleased that with the help of our tutorial videos and support staff, the challenging task of implementing a new PMS was accomplished. As always, feel free to contact us with any comments or suggestions you may have.

Chris from Star of Texas Inn

Very capable, if complex

I operate a 28 room hotel. My business is probably smaller than most who use it. For smaller operations, other products may be better suited.

Pros

It does a great deal with few defects. It's rare to find software as defect free as WebRezPro, which is good because your business is at stake. Uptime is very close to 100% - in 12 years, I only had a problem once, which lasted 15 minutes.

Service is excellent.

Cons

It is complex, a byproduct of its vast functionality and customizability. Training staff to use it takes time, but the payoff is worth it. WebRezPro saves me money in the longer term.

Ben from Viamede

One of the best commercial programs I have ever worked with.

Extremely efficient running of a resort.

Pros

WebRezPro is incredibly well managed. Their customer service and tech support is incredible, responding to e-mailed questions sometimes within minutes, and always willing to talk something through on the phone.

Several times, I have e-mailed suggestions, some of which were implemented within days. The few glitches we have found were fixed within hours.

I have worked with other hotel systems that were run by programmers. It's obvious that WRP is run by people who know the hotel business.

Kim from Photography

Overall positive

Executive good. I would recommend

Pros

Integration with booking engines works very well. Definitely an essential tool for our property. Support is generally very good.

Cons

Updates and changes could be better communicated to users. I also feel that perhaps they are growing too fast and taking on too many clients. Used to be very attentive to our needs, now it seems like we have to wait for responses to our inquiries - specifically from sales team. Hopefully that will improve. Also when known issues happen they should
Communicate those issues to clients.

Greg and Jennifer from Pacific Crest Hotel

Pacific Crest Hotel loves our WebRezPro!

We are new "hoteliers" and needed as much help as we could get when we took back our family owned hotel property in Santa Barbara. The family has owned the property since 1977 but leased it out in the early 1990's where it was abused in both structure and reputation. We needed to have the best reservation system we could find to help our new guests have the best experience when coming to the book with us. WebRezPro has been easy to learn (although I don't think we are using it to it's fullest YET... so many more features we need to learn).... it has integrated with our OTA partners and our email confirmation partner. We opened in April 2016 as ranked 52 of 52 hotels on TripAdvisor, we have now been Number 1 of 52 for 2 months straight! We strongly believe this is because of having the best partners...WebRezPro's software and support services have been excellent and patient in helping us repair our reputation...and keep it great! Thank you!

Pros

ease of use

Cons

lots to learn, sometimes hard to find all of the goodies

Ivan from Tubac Country Inn

Well Rounded Cloud Based PMS

I started with Webrezpro back in 2005, when "the Cloud" was still a major dream for most hospitality pms software firms. They are and were innovators from the start and have grown accordingly. Highly recommend for their reporting and ease of use.

Pros

Great reporting, such as their pace report, little to 0 downtime, redundancy built in. Scalable from small to larger properties. A solid workhorse!

Cons

The cost of additional interfaces and setup can mount up.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System of

Replied May 2017

Ivan, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management. Your comments about our software and support team are much appreciated. Thanks for the continued support.

Eva from Smugglers Cove Inn

User friendly product with fantastic customer service

A proven reliable software which gives me more time for other important things in the daily administration.

Pros

Every aspect of hotel business is covered and constantly updated.
Super tech team which is very knowledgeable.

Cons

Could be easier on setting up folios. Since I am doing this not very often I always struggle a little bit in regards of names, individual invoices and rooms.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System of

Replied June 2018

Eva, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro! We are very happy that you find our customer service and product helpful when running your inn. As for setting up folios, we know this can be challenging at times especially if you don't do it that often, but as always, our technical support team is there to help. Just give us a call and we can assist you. Thanks again!

Rhoda from Bras d Or Lakes Inn

We were so lucky to find this program. We were looking to buy a more expensive one which really we

Pros

Easy to use. Support is excelllent and they are very patient with an older person who is not very computer literate. Every time I needed help they called back within a very short time period, with a solution that was easy for me to follow. I highly recommend this software!

Cons

There is really nothing not to like about this software. The only thing that I do not like is that it must be loaded on my computer twice before it opens up. That is probably die to something on my computer.

Christopher from The Fred