• Pros

• "I love Yardi! It displays all my work clearly and effectively."

• "I like that this product is easy to use and it is easy to find reports. "

• "Yardi is easy to use and easy to learn. We implemented it a few years ago and it has worked well for us. We use many different features in it as well. "

• Cons

• "We have to run payroll through a different program- which is unfortunate- but it is good overall. "

• "its lags at times but that due to the constance updates to make it a better user experience. They are usually resolved quickly."

• "Navigating some of the features could be a bit challenging but once you master the product the it will get better."

Browse Yardi Voyager Reviews

Great All-in-One System

Pros

This system integrates with a lot of different software's so that you can have everything feed into 1 main place.

Cons

Can be challenging at first to use, especially if coming from a different PM database. However, it is built out with a lot of different features that provides a lot of different reports.

Taylor from Vantage Point Properties

The best accounting software for the Real estate space

Overall I love Yardi, I even attended one of their learning conventions in California which was also extremely helpful and I would highly suggest attending if you are a user.

Pros

I love this product it runs so much smoother and is easier to learn and teach than most other accounting products, the graphs offered are great and I love the customizable reports

Cons

Their customer support is not the easiest to contact and get quick resolutions from

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Voyager

qucikbooks was not customized and specifically for the real estate and office space business.

Benjamin from The Copley Group

One of the most challenging parts of my job is managing Yardi.

7s is a much better product than 6, which is a nice surprise. And payscan has worked well so far. In general, it's been a real struggle. It's just been really hard making Yardi work for my company. Occasionally, I come across a person who is great and knowledgeable, like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I try to reengage him or her but it's not always possible to get the same person to help. And sometimes you get one of the support team who is not very good and things can take a long time to get sorted out.....

Pros

It has a robust set of features and has many modules such as rentcafe that are native (hope I'm using that term properly) to the environment- meaning no need to integrate with third party software providers. Tech support is usually quick to respond.

Cons

You really need your own Yardi tech department to get the most out of it. If you don't it becomes critical to work with a Yardi consulting firm in order to customize the software to your business or implement new features. For some reason roommates are treated differently than "primary" lesees by the system. It's infuriating that residents are handled differently just because one was entered into the system first and is considered to be the "primary" resident, even when both folks are on the lease. Moving roommates in and out of the system is a nightmare for accounting. Customizing the leasing process and documents was so difficult and time consuming I had to fire Yardi from the job and engage an outside consulting firm. Yardi refunded my support hours upon request, so that part was good. The workflow is not set up to work in places like Boston or New York. The concept of a broker is foreign to Yardi folks. If you own or manage a single large property or community where all leasing is done in -house then no problem. If you own many properties in urban areas and rely on outside brokers to rent apartments choose a different software platform. Yardi support techs can be infuriating and there is no single person or team that is responsible for my account. I have team leaders for Voyager, Payscan, RentCafe, Lease Docs etc. but no single person is really "driving the train." I've been waiting 3 months or more for the correct version of my annual invoice.

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Voyager

Wasn't confident that either Appfolio or Buildium would be better and really wanted to automate our a/p so payscan was the easiest and fastest way to go.

Brittany from Steadfast

Best Platform

I would recommend Yardi over the other platforms.

Pros

I like the reports and how easy it is to find exactly what you are looking for. it is very easy to process POs especially now that vendors can upload invoices directly into Yardi for processing.

Cons

some of the reports take a very long time to pull the information.

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Voyager

I like that it interacts well with other platforms like VendorShield and CRM

Eric from Triple Net Acquisitions

Yardi Voyager for a Commercial Real-Estate Company

Voyager is a great tool and we would choose it again!

Pros

Once set up, Yardi does a great job automating the management of our properties. We have also been able to use automated receipts and payments to allow us to process transactions wherever we are. Yardi has been built around real estate and that is evident! Customer service has also been excellent. Support reps are dedicated to helping resolve issues and follow up is great.

Cons

Set up is a bit complex and choppy. Support is available and helpful, but there is not a lot of written documentation to rely on. The structure of the system and how it works is not very intuitive and you need help to get most things done. We are a Mac shop and have had significant difficulties getting set up. However, we got there and are doing great!

Robert from Colliers International

Industry: Facilities Services

You need to step up your game

I don't like it, I don't like it at all. It's clumsy and not user friendly. You should seriously get some design ideas from Building operator, end users.

Pros

Not much. WHy I can do some things on the phone app I can't do on my pc and vise versa is pretty poor design off the hop.

Cons

Where do I begin? Reviewing hours, I should be able to see a spreadsheet of my hours not manually check each day. Why it doesn't automatically sync data is beyond me. Every change I make on the work order or hours has to be manually synced. Why it doesn't automatically sync when I open and or close the app is archaic. I constantly get data retrieval errors, it loses hours I've entered and sorting through work order lists is clumsy and time consuming. My company recently switched to Yardi from Impak and it's been like 10 steps in the wrong direction for work order and hour tracking. I could get used to the actual work order system but the way it tracks hours is extremely limited. We need an interactive spreadsheet that shows weeks not single days.

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Voyager

Wasn't my call. Impak was a much better setup. Especially for time entry.

Response from Yardi Systems

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your candid feedback. We are always striving to improve our products to meet client needs. Recently, we released new product features that have improved syncing and we're confident you will be pleased with the improvements. We encourage you to speak with your project manager for additional details and timing.

Melissa from City Gate

Good Software

I love the software it is a little more costly which newer investors do not like, however Yardi when used on site operations communities run smoother.

Pros

The front end features for site level is Great easy to use.

Cons

Account end is not work follow easy. They do not a have a good drill down.

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Voyager

Because the system was not a good system at all so when the pricing went up it was a easy call.

Elijah from MMi

Easy to Use, and very organized.

Acceptional and very easy to maunuver through the user interface.

Pros

This product has made our daily work flow very easy. Its been great reorganing all of your files and using the awesome report function.

Genesee from Entwood Property Management

Yardi is a good program with a lot of fun features

This program is easy to learn, easy to navigate, and if you play with it enough you will find lots of new things to use it for.

Pros

Reporting is easy on Yardi. I like the look of all the reports, and find that the two places I can print them from are really easy to find.

Cons

There are a lot of "options" in drop down menus that are not actually options. One terrible thing is I can't even print a full list of addresses without it being labels.

GABRIEL from hospitality

HELP MENU CRM

VERY ORGANIZED

Pros

THE ABILITY TO LEARN FROM THE HELP MENU UPON THE BEGINNING OF USING

Cons

THE OPTIONS TO FOLLOW THROUGH ARE SOMETIMES LIMITED WHEN CUSTOMER/EMPLOYEE ENGAGE FOR THE SAME REQUEST (MISCOMMUNICATION OF SOFTWARE USE)

EASE OF USE ENDED UP BEING BETTER

Paul from Commercial and Corporate Real Estate Consultancy

Yard Voyager: A Must See Product

If you're shopping for property management software, then, even if you're a small firm now, Yardi should be on your consideration list. You are planning to grow, right? It will be a selling point if you prospective clients that you use Yardi.

Pros

During my 35 years in commercial and multi-family residential real estate, I have literally watched the real estate management software industry grow up. I have used most of the best property management software companies' products at one time or another. Yardi has been an industry front runner virtually since its release. If you run a large management company with institutional clients, then chances are you already know all about Yardi, because many institutional owners require that their managers use Yardi. If you aspire to manage institutionally-owned ("investment grade") properties one day, then you should take a hard look at Yardi. It is highly competitive cost and feature-wise with its very best competitors. Call Yardi and ask for a demo. At the very least, you will get a taste of what top-of-the-line property management software looks like. I have recommended Yardi software to my property management clients on many occasions. In all fairness, one size does not fit all in the property management industry, and I have recommended one of Yardi's competitors instead more than once.

Cons

What I like least about Yardi also applies to its best competitors. That is, there is a lot of front-end setup required to use its most valuable features. And there is a steep learning curve to be overcome in its use. Intense training of your controller/accountant(s) may be required, and additional training of property managers. As a general rule, you should expect Yardi's implementation cost to equal or surpass its purchase cost. This goes double if you plan to host Yardi on a proprietary server at your company. Again, my comments here apply to Yardi's best competitors as well. The best property management software is powerful, feature rich, highly customizable, and, when properly implemented, speaks well of your company's professionalism in many respects.

Jennifer from San Jacinto Storage

A valuable tool to manage all of your rental properties all in one place. Great for many units.

Against all other rental property softwares, this is the most diverse. You can literally use it from everything to commercial, residential and hospice type environments. It is also really great because most people that have worked in the rental property industry are familiar with the program which makes training new hires a lot easier.

Pros

This is a great way to manage every part of your rental property aspects all in one place. Yardi Voyager is extremely helpful in implementing payments to accounts and many more features. There is a reason that Yardi is one of the most popular rental software tools out there. They make handling everything simple and easy. Yardi Voyager specifically is good against multi platform rentals. It's like the big boy of rental tools. Once you have it all configured you'll never use anything else. It will help you with quotes on your new move ins, your lease expirations, your work orders for your maintenance people, it will also help with your occupancy, your vacancy and your foot traffic in your property. There are a lot of reports that you can generate to gauge how you are doing financially in the business as well. Yardi Voyager is an extremely useful tool.

Cons

The only con that I have about the program is that some of the functions that are incredibly useful, can be a bit difficult to configure and set up. Luckily though, any time I've struggled all I've had to do was contact customer support and they literally were able to help me step by step. Very very useful.

Samantha from FR Communities

Best Property Management Software Available. Period.

Yardi Voyager is the most professional and functional property management software available. Although a little pricey, your business will thank you for it by running so much smoother.

Pros

Yardi has the most functions out of any property management software on the market. You can easily see your day/week/month on the home screen and know how many appointments your office has. You can easily see what amenities each unit has individually, which helps when tracking market price increases and quickly being able to justify them to tenants/higher ups. You are able to run any type of report you can dream of; Yardi Voyager has you covered.

Cons

Yardi is not able to be used if the internet is down. This is inconvenient if you have an unreliable internet connection. Also, the Yardi server is often down and it is hard to get ahold of customer service. So, it feels like when your internet is working just fine, Yardi's server isn't. And vice versa. Additionally, it is a little difficult to train new users on Yardi Voyager; once they get it, they can really take off! But, in that beginner start up, there are often a lot of errors made and you can't delete duplicate guest cards and such.

Jeremy from Epic Asset Management

Our go-to apartment management software

Yardi has SO MUCH functionality, a lot of which I will not even be able to scratch the surface of. I use this on a daily basis and can easily navigate to where I need to go. Customer service is fantastic and resolves problems very quickly. The UI is starting to feel dates and I feel like a lot of the tabs, and ways to search in the software can be condensed down to be less intimidating to new users.

Pros

Fairly easy to navigate, lots of different ways to get to where you need to go. Plenty of additional integration with other software (RealPage, Knock, BlueMoon, RentCafe) That will automatically pull information for guest cards, and resident profile. Seemingly infinite customization for different use cases so that you can tailor and tweak your Yardi experience to be exactly what you need.

Cons

Inability to delete guest cards that are duplicates or errors. Not being able to delete roommates in guest cards/resident profiles if they are their because of an error. Sometimes takes a really long time to pull pricing from an outside source like YieldStar

A little dated but it does the job

Most people in the industry use Yardi, which makes it great when speaking to other managers in my city. I had a hard time understanding how to get tasks done when I first started using it, but now I'm fluent and it makes sense.

Pros

Yardi has a ton of functions. You feel like they've thought of everything that you may need. It's very diverse regarding its features.

Cons

Learning how to use the program to its fullest takes a lot of time and effort. It also seems like you go through a lot of clicking or steps to get where you need to be in comparison to other programs I've used.

I changed companies.

Matthew from Ascent Real Estate Management

Solid Property Management Accounting

Pros

The accounting functionality is solid on Yardi Voyager and gives you a range of options ensuring that simple HOA/Condo financial statements can be completed with ease but also having more detailed setting for clients that require it. The system is completely customizable so that almost any company's business practices can be reflected in the workflow patterns, menu-sets and reporting.

Cons

Some of the new websites and software that are designed for client access to records are pushing the boundaries of what traditional software providers (such as Yardi) currently have on offer. Yardi are in the process of updating to try and match the new offerings that are available though - although the enhanced features are sometimes within whole new modules and options (such as Concierge) which are additional costs on top of the base Voyager package.

Breanne from SBI

Accounting and Property Management

I used Yardi for accounting, lease information, building information, tracking COI's, running budget reports and many other things. Overall it is an amazing product that can help a business consolidate their PM tools all in one.

Pros

The biggest pro for Yardi Voyager is the ability to track multiple properties in one system, this includes COI tracking, AR, collections, lease terms. The other wonderful tool is the ability to keep all the property information in one place (i.e. building size, type, year etc...)

Cons

This program can be difficult when it comes to first time users. You spend quite a bit of time training. Also, there are usual multiple ways to accomplish the same goal (i.e. posting rents on tenant's ledgers) so it can be confusing when beginning the program and trying to understand what buttons so to what and which one you should us for a process.

Marianne from Waterways

Yardi Voyager Property Management Software

Property management tracking of over 100 residential properties including work orders, rent processing, invoices, leases, property management agreements.

Pros

Diverse, functional, largely used throughout the property management industry, covers commercial and residential equally, fantastic accounting functionality.

Cons

Time consuming set up, steep learning curve if not familiar and/or experienced with the software, not able to be used offline.

A solid, functional tool

Pros

I appreciate the ease in which you can run reports through Yardi and how quickly and dependably the software uploads invoices. It has pretty reliable support features and allows me to do lease administration easily.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that there isn't a quick way to compare invoices as you are coding unlike other programs that I've used. This can make it challenging to easily open other invoices and see missing recurring payments and ways that similar invoices are coded. It also is frustrating how the pathways and names to different functionalities within the program are different for different users. This can make collaboration confusing when it isn't universally the same for all users.

Erik from Alliance Residential Company

Making Property Management Manageable

It's been fairly simple to use. I wish it would be just a little more intuitive, but the Yardi Helpful Tools and instructions makes life easier if I have questions. Yardi Support is also amazing and answer almost all my questions perfectly.

Pros

Would I be able to run my apartment/townhome communities without Yardi Voyager? Maybe. Would I like to try? Definitely not. It is a life saver organizer and allows me to stay on top of everything that needs to be accomplished for me and my team. From leads, to financials, to reporting and more Yardi Voyager is my go to software.

Cons

Why can I not run certain reports on Google Chrome?! Biggest frustration and makes me go to Internet Explorer to run some reports, and I wish they made the search function a little more user friendly

Diego from Coastal Equities Real Estate

The bar for cloud-based Commercial Property accounting software

Overall Yardi Voyager is a great product, super robust with tons of features. It's an all-in-one total accounting software. You can do full charge bookkeeping with it, all with the features you'd expect from a property management software. I have been using Yardi Voyager for 5 years and have found it quite easy to use and learn, although I'm constantly finding out new things about it. For a small company or landlord, this is not the product for you, but for larger or institutional type real estate companies, this is basically the gold standard.

Pros

- Robust functionality - Cloud based - Great technical support - User-friendly - Constant updates - Drill-down capabilities

Cons

- Not accessible when offline - Redundant menu options - Custom reporting can have hangups - Exporting certain reports can be troublesome

June 2015

David from Two Plus Four Management

June 2015

Yardi Genesis is a great product with the backing of a great company

Pros

The service with Yardi is phenomenal. Even with their unsupported or out-dated products they give full and helpful support and are generally great polite people to work with. Their product is great and easy to use, with reports in multiple formats without the need for conversions. This has helped our organization out with our Tax Credit Syndicators as some prefer PDF reports and others Excel. Thus making the ability to do this a great asset to the company.

Cons

The only thing I caution people on is making sure the databases are set up correctly. If you don't configure it right the first time it is sometimes harder to go back and change things (number of properties needed, etc.) then set it up right the first time. Not a major issue though, more like a minor annoyance.

Jennifer from Saxony Partners

Yardi Voyager Real Estate Software

Pros

Yardi Voyager is very customizable and robust in it's core financial platform. This software combines operational software (property management) with accounting back end software for AR, AP, GL, and core Financial reporting in one tool. There are also tons of add-on modules for many industries allowing for a single stack system (Investment Management, Construction, Facilities Management​, Legal process tracking, insurance tracking...)

Cons

The learning curve for administering the system is more than​ some comparable systems, you will most likely need a consultant to support and train you. Custom reports will require a developer.

Lena from American Homes 4 Rent

Yardi Review

I have enjoyed working with Yardi and learning something new about its functionality every day. It's easy to use and there are always enhancements coming out to make report running and daily use easier.

Pros

Yardi makes it very simple to review all properties we have in the company. We are able to review tenant ledgers, run reports, reconcile accounts, add/delete properties, run trial balances and other report from Yardi Voyager.

Cons

The company I work for has a lot of properties and sometimes Yardi can run a bit slow when many people/departments are utilizing it especially around month end close.

Powerful Software, Needs Optimization

Generally Yardi is great software, it is powerful and allows the user to complete a lot of tasks that other competitor software suites do not.

Pros

Yardi Voyager is a very powerful option for property management. It is very user-friendly in the sense that you can manipulate lots of data in different ways, it is organized, and can handle high volume.

Cons

The software could definitely use some optimization updates. It is designed for use with IE, and does not typically work well with other browsers. It also tends to be slow, with some tech clean-up it would definitely be more efficient.

Cosme from Greystar

Yardi Voyager

I love the simplicity that Yardi Voyager offers to maneuver from resident profiles and reporting functions. I would definitly recommend Yardi as the top system for any property manager.

Pros

Easy system allows you to view resident profiles, reports and other functions that make property management simple and easy to maneuver.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot open resident profiles and reports at the same time. I find it also at times when searching or populating a field is becomes blank or inputs previous searched numbers or letters making it frustrating to search rapidly and efficiently.

Yardi Voyager

The onboarding was awful. I wanted to cancel the conrqctnhalfway through and we were actually upgrading from an old Yardi platform, not another software. Once getting through that though it is a truly phenomenal product.

Pros

Capabilities are almost limitless. So many options and modules available. It’s expensive but can automate enough workload that administrative staffing can. It really is amazing what it can do.

Cons

The onboarding was brutal. Yardi has no subject matter experts on their teams that actually care understand property management and maintenance and that makes it very difficult to speak the same language. Some of their trainers are great and some are awful. The trainers are not Yardi employees they are independent contractors.

Britt from JNM Realty Group

Property Management

I am still learning something new every day. It is a very nice system to do property management but it took me over 6 months to fully understand the software & how to use it proficiently.

Pros

Doing my monthly balancing is very easy with Yardi. I am able to drill down & figure out where I am off. I like the fact you can pull reports for the G/Ls for each individual company.

Cons

How long it has taken me to know the software. Everytime I am on the phone with customer service, I learn new features about the software that I guess is common knowledge with Yardi.

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Voyager

We only use Yardi for our apartment complexes & storage units. All of our rental houses are through Buildium.

Cherlisa from Real Estate

I use Yardi during 90% of my day. I wouldn't be very productive without it.

It helps make my job easier. I can't do much of anything without it. When the system is down or I get locked out... I am useless...

Pros

I think it is very user friendly. I had never used the program two years ago when I started my new job. I caught on immediately. There are options available to get to different tasks more than one way. I am still learning new things, but I feel lost without the program.

Cons

Sometimes the communication between other programs is funky. We use I Love Leasing (Sweet Spot) and the import/export causes multiple leads.

Malicia from Simply Home Innovations, LLC

Yardi= Common Sense

Pros

Easy to use, super basic program that takes care of all your needs. I love dash board. Anyone with basic common sense could work this program. Integrates nicely with other software's such as resident check and bluemoon.

Cons

I've used this software with different management companies and you can pick and choose which functions you want, nothing really negative on Yardi itself but not all companies use the same functions and not being able to use all of them can make the software a little more tricky at times.

Stella from Katz Properties, LLC

Great software for small to medium real estate companies.

Reporting is really strong, especially the financial reporting packages. It is extremely user-friendly and very easy to navigate from one module to another. If can have more reports available or the flexibility to customize report, that would be great.

Pros

Very strong for accounting, lease administration, property management. AR reports, rent roll and other tenant reports are easily readable and update from the quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Can't run NNN report, or P&L report per square feet. Can't have the YardiPay add-on for Genesis 2 version.

Solid but rigid

This is a complete product that handles ads aspects of property management well.

Pros

Features are strong and very solid, accounting functionality is very strong as well as are the customer information store features.

Cons

It’s rigid and difficult to get raw data out of the database. Customizations to access data in the format you may need can be very expensive and difficult to have created.

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Voyager

Timberline was an in house product, not cloud based.

Dionna from 1201 Canal Condominiums

Yardi Voyager

My overall experience with Yardi has been great.

Pros

I love that Yardi gives you all-in-one access for residential accounts. Your occupancy, reports and financial information can all be accessed from the same interface. I also love the feature that allows you to look up past payable entries.

Cons

For new users it may take a little time to become familiar with where to find everything but once you et the hang of it, it is awesome.

Vanessa from Chartwell

There is nothing better to simplify your work than yardi

Pros

I love that our yardi rep can customize the features we need and tailor the program to the things we do most often. I appreciate the addition of the search bar and favorites to make navigating a breeze. Yardis functionality is ideal because it can integrate with so many other systems.

Cons

I would prefer if yardi didn't time out as often as it does but I understand that is a security feature to protect the sensitive information we are working with.

David from Wood Operating Company, LLC

Yardi is a solid choice for Property Management software, but lacks some key features

Pros

Yardi is easy to use, once you know how to use it. The accounting and reporting are robust. I like to ability to define unused fields and create custom attribute queries. The support team does a great job of helping with issues. The A/R and A/P processes run smoothly.

Cons

Training is minimal and the software is not intuitive. Our lease is complex, and it could no be loaded into Yardi so that we could have a seamless application to signed lease workflow. The maintenance module does not track field technicians time at a property, so there is no actionable reporting available for work orders.

I've used Yardi for years for property management and accounting. It's the best product out there.

This software made my company's processes much more streamlined and effective. It created a team functionality allowing more people to work together than before.

Pros

I like that the software can be customized to your needs. There are several options for add ons that you can choose to use or not. There's also a ton of training from full conferences to webinars.

Cons

When usage is high, the system can run slowly. This generally happens around the first and last days of the month.

Yard is very helpful, and typically easy to use and navigate.

Pros

I use yardi everyday for resident records, and I like the amount of information that can be easily imported and edited and the memo finction is very useful.

Cons

Yardi can be a slow, especially while running reports. It is not always user friendly when Simone is waiting for you to pull up information. Seems to loose saved information, I also wish it would help prevent duplicate entries for prospects by pulling from a variety of fields.

Shana from Education Management

Very useful tool

Overall, the basic yardi is not bad but outdated. If you can afford it, I suggest using the updated version. You get what you pay for. On the property management level, you are able to access financials quickly. Which really comes in handy when the property owners have questions.

Pros

There are many ways to get to get one function/menu. User friendly. Able to locate financials easy on the property level and for individual residents.

Cons

If you use the basic yardi, you are not able to use all the functions; even though the functions are listed. Areas to input data but unable to get the data in a spread sheet.

Still a solid product after all these years!

I work as a property manager of a pretty large apartment complex here in Fresno CA. With the fast pace of everything, Yardi keeps up and keeps us organized!

Pros

I think the most consistent thing about Yardi is having everything in one place. It tracks everything for you! No guess work!

Cons

Time consuming set up, sure it as some great pros and great benefits but unless you have the patience to do it yourself get some assistance!

Jeff from Grubb Properties

Our company standard property management software

I have been doing basic user administration for a couple of years and that process has gotten easier with each upgrade.

Pros

The various modules that cover all parts of our business: commercial, investor relations and multifamily.

Cons

A lot of times we do not see a status bar or any other indicator of the software processing something. Some error messages are vague or very database specific where the average person does not even understand what it means.

Heather from Silver Bay Property Corp

I used Yardi for SFH property mgmt, maintenance, accounting, etc. It was wonderful!

Platform large enough to hold all of the necessary information which could then be formatted to fit our needs.

Pros

The dashboard could be personalized per role and made finding things much easier and quicker. The amount of information to be accessed and the reports made daily tasks that much easier.

Cons

Sometimes the links didn't necessarily make sense in regards to what you were actually looking for and the path to find information was a bit convoluted.

Lily Ann from WARRINGTON PCI MANAGEMENT

Highly Functional and User Friendly

There are so many benefits in the company wherein our accounting, management fees, invoices and reports are done in timely manner.

Pros

Yardi Voyager is highly sophisticated yet very user friendly that all of us in the office adapted quickly.

Cons

I cannot think of something that I wouldn't like about Yardi Voyager. I'm satisfied with all its function capabilities.

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Voyager

Yardi Voyager is very modern and wide in specs

Daisy from Mavelon

Clunky website created by non-users.

Pros

The pros do not outweigh the cons. 1) One can use it online (same as lots of others). 2) One can use it for accounting AND property management. Not sure what else.

Cons

1) Times out "for security" very quickly, yet it requires NO password to sign back on. It's just a nuisance timeout that makes you lose your work OR have to constantly remember to refresh. 2) Slow 3) Clunky system that doesn't really do a lot 4) WAY TOO many pop-up windows constantly opening. Let ME decide if I want a pop-up. 5) Way too many fields that do absolutely nothing 6) It probably can do a lot, but who knows since it's not designed by property managers and has too much non-usable information on every screen (tons and tons of non-used fields).

Response from Yardi Systems

Replied June 2018

Hi Daisy, Thank you for your feedback. Delivering excellent products and services has been Yardi¿s commitment to our clients for over thirty years. We continue to innovate and improve our products. I would like to learn more details about your experience and work with you to make things right. I will reach out to you, but also feel free to contact me at your convenience. Best regards, Becky Sanvictores Vice President, Client Services 800.866.1124 x1140 becky.sanvictores@yardi.com

Paige from Robinson Park

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Yardi Voyager Review

Overall it's great! I can review payable & receivables fast and easy!

Pros

The different ways to view reports is nice. I love that I can look at numbers in great detail or summarize them for quick reviewing.

Cons

So many options and functions that I will not and cannot use. It would be nice if each user could manipulate their options to be relevant to their searching needs.

Helene from Banner

We use Yardi in our Property Mgmt and Development Cos. It has various functions and is easy to use.

Ease of use. Variety of functions

Pros

Many options available for use. We do financial management, residential management, construction management and can flow from one to another when needed.

Cons

At times, there are certain processes that do not react the same way in the different areas...for example, if in construction mgmt the screen doesn't automatically go places that it might in financial mgmt.

Samy from King County Housing Authority

Very extensive and details software

Pros

The software contains lot of information and modeuls and it will fit lot of different industries. It does not have to be related to Realestate investment.

Cons

Sometimes I forgot where the buttons are located and have to search for it becuase the software are so extensive and there are so many funcitons that are similar. It is a challenge.

Jacque from Timberlake Apartments

A MUST have program!

Pros

I have been in Multi-Family residential business for 5 years and I could not have survived without Yardi. My company has so many customized features it makes reviewing reports and entering POs so simple!

Cons

The only downside is because our Yardi is so customized, our lead tracking program doesn't inter grade very well. But I still LOVE Yardi.

Sharon from Kass Management

Yardi Voyager

Yardi Voyager is a very user friendly and professional software.

Pros

Yardi Voyager is a user friendly Property Management software that can help assist with reports and other areas of business

Cons

Sometimes the server can be slow which can slowdown productivity in a business setting and can make it hard to complete daily functions.

Cheri from Monterey Park Inc

Wonderful for Medium size Property managment company

We have been able to simplify processes and become more efficient in our time management and staffing management.

Pros

We have been using Yardi to run our property management company and it is great. The reports and ease of use is great.

Jennifer from LC Home/LC Real Estate Group

Makes Property Management a Breeze

I'd like to see classroom learning more widely available!

Pros

Available online, able to enter transactions for multiple entities without having to log out and switch companies. If configured properly, Yardi Voyager is able to run accurate cam reconciliations, eliminating the need for extra work (maintaining cam on a spreadsheet)

Cons

Not very user friendly on some levels, and the manual isn't always crystal clear. The e-learning isn't very helpful and classroom learning is only available certain dates and places.