• Pros

• "Fast and very efficient way of making payment. It makes this process easy and enjoyable with receipts being sent to the email in minutes."

• "It's cheap and easy to use. It takes away the headache of doing recurring billing every month. "

• "It remembered my credit card information and so that made it so easy and fast to use. I like the efficiency!"

• Cons

• "I wish they had more reporting but I can export everything I need anyway so it's not a big deal. I'm sure they will get more reporting soon. They keep adding awesome features. "

• "PaidYET does a great job at...well, it's job. It has a ton of features, just can't wait to see when some more reporting and stuff comes to market. "

• "We haven't had any complaints regarding this software."

Browse PaidYET Reviews

I have had a great experience with PaidYet and no issues!

Seamless Processing of Credit Card Payments and quick turn around time from Credit Card Processing to deposit into my business bank account.

Pros

Seamless Credit Card software to process payments for my Small Business. I like the user interface that allows me to accept Credit Card Payments in the office, as well as mobile Credit Card Swipers to process payments.

Cons

For a while, it took several days to receive payments into my business bank account. I had a conversation with a supervisor and got that turn around time minimized to one day. Other than that small hiccup, all is well with this software!

It helps me keep track of customers' billing date & most importantly no recurring billing problems

I can use it anywhere, it works fine with mobile (mostly I use in mobile) and it opens well with not-so-good internet too. Its too easy and saves much time once I get to know it. The first two weeks were confusing, but once you're used to it, it works wonderfully for you.

Pros

Of course, the price. It is not very costly and easy to use with the payment link that I can customize per my use. Most of the customers pay via phone, so ewallet facility is helpful to them. The Ewallet is essentially helpful as customer don't submit their card details, etc., and its easy for them. No hidden charges.

Cons

There are a few things that I would list below: 1. Sometimes it takes too much "frustrating" time to process payments. 2. Site on mobile works great, but resolution is poor. 3. I've had some problems with live hat when I use it in smartphone, with iphone it works fine.

Douglas from Montana Christian Journal

Industry: Newspapers

Effective but a little slow

Using the software was pretty easy. But we made our payment on October 18th, and our Merchant Services still had no record of the payment on October 25th, so we had to have the bank fax over proof that the bill was paid in order to receive our deposits.

Pros

Easy to understand

Cons

Took more than a week for our vendor to receive payment. Since our vendor is also our merchant account, they were holding large deposits from our credit card, which mean we had to do a conference call with the bank to substantiate that the money went through our account.

Response from PaidYET

Replied October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send us this feedback. We do really appreciate it. However, the speed at which a merchants payment appears in their account is not determined by PaidYET. We only make it easy for consumers to pay merchants. We do not actually allocate the money to the merchant. That is done between the issuing bank and the business' merchant account. While we sympathize with your problem, this is not a complaint about paidYET and we thoroughly hope that your experience while making the payment was great. Please feel free to rate us based on that experience. Thanks again, The PaidYET Team

Joseph from NLS Banking Solutions

This product makes payment process very easy as convenience is guaranteed, presentable with great UI

An amazing software that has made my payments very easy accurate. I like every feature that comes with this software.

Pros

Cons

It may occasionally take long to process payment but gerally this is a great product with nothing much to complain about. Kudos to the team that continuously work on this and make improvements each time.

Lewis from ondevs

Great product, easy to use and very helpful

Pros

Fast and easy, I reached out a couple times for some assistance and I noticed that the response times were always quick and the personnel that I spoke with were particularly helpful

Cons

If I had to pick one I guess it would be the lack f dark theme. Or the fact that the live hat does not load on mobile correctly

Chris from Strong College Students Moving

Very user-friendly, especially for new business owners.

Ease of use when on the go.

Pros

I really like the ease of use in processing of Credit Cards. I also like the Paysaber product because of its mobility.

Cons

No Chip feature for the Paysaber Product. Many customers now have the Chip technology on their cards and like the extra added security.

Debi from Access Destination Services

Efficiency with One Click

We are able to capture payments in minutes without touching our customers' credit cards! We make it easy for our customers and they pay! PaidYet has increased our ability to receive payments that could otherwise be losses and we are spending little time trying to collect.

Pros

Simple, efficient, accurate

August 2016

Tyler from Leidholm Technologies

August 2016

Great Software

Paidyet saves mes tons of time by allowing me to save my customers cards on file and charge them every month. It also helps me sleep at night knowing i'm not responsible for safely storing hundreds of credit card numbers for my customers.

Pros

Card-on-file feature and the ability for customers to update their cards without me having to bother them.

alex from World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)

Easy payments!

It has save my time

Pros

PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features This site is wonderful to navigate and easy to use! No fees or "convenience" charges. I was surprised how well it all worked out.

Jason from Richter Holding Groups, LLC

Great Choice for Getting Paid

Our company has been using Paidyet for over a year now and we have to say we're impressed. Several of our clients have commented on how they find PaidYet easy to use. Our customers can save their payment information in the PaidYet system and when we send out invoices they can login and pay or simply setup PaidYet to auto debt their accounts. We have seen a decrease in the amount of time it takes to get paid. Another nice feature is PaidYet provides a hosted payment page so we don't have to worry about accepting billing information on our website which can be a real headache. We are very happy with PaidYet and glad we found an unique payment service in the sea of providers out there.

Lauren from Bremer, Whyte, Brown & O'Meara, LLP

Industry: Law Practice

Paidyet review from a law firm's perspective

We have been using Paidyet for awhile now and it's been the easiest system to use. It is very user friendly for both our clerks and for our clients.

Pros

It is user friendly

Cons

We haven't had any complaints regarding this software.

December 2015

Tyler from Leidholm Technologies

December 2015

PaidYET is incredibly easy to use and set up. Saved me tons of time.

Kelly from Auraline

Industry: Cosmetics

User friendly!

PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features. The customer support could use some improvement but overall the software is highly effective for streamlining the payment process.

Pros

The ease of use.

Cons

The customer support was a bit lacking.

Brandon from Brandon Erickson Consulting

Great application, lots of useful features for getting paid quickly

Excellent way for getting paid quickly. I Loved the way you can store cards on file and set up auto payments. It's an all in one bill paying / receiving application that, after using it, I can't imagine not having it at my disposal. The PaidYET staff is extremely helpful to work with. Their support was extremely quick at answering any questions I had. It made the user experience that much more enjoyable. Would recommend and have recommended it to many business owners I know who are looking to collect payment faster, and support a wider variety of paying clients.

January 2016

Iain from Pluum Tree Law

January 2016

Used this product to accept retainers for my law practice

Pros

I love that it is secure and allows me to keep track of customers who forget to pay. I usually put my customers credit cards on file so that I know I can at least count on receiving my retainer in full.

DeVaughn from Kreate LLC

Awesome app, use it all the time

I pay a majority of may monthly bills through Paidyet and it allows me to organize and manage them in a way that's easy for me to wrap my head around. Most importantly this is a free tool helping me manage my payments and budget.

Pros

Fast, easy, cool, good looking, modern, and useful.

Cons

If I had to choose I'd say lack of a mobile app but the mobile site works just great

Alyssa from NDMS

User friendly product, very efficient

Pros

This software creates an easier way to accept payments without a customer feeling like they're handing over any card data.

Tonya from Allegiant Christian School

Love PaidYet

I honestly am very thankful whenever it I have a vendor who uses PaidYet. The ease of use makes my like simpler.

Abduljalal from ibnjarir

A Work in Progress

Email & Text Payment Requests, low fees, Simple registration, security, recurring billing, ACH processing... PaidYet has got it all. All you need for your cloud accounting. This ranks amongst the best cloud accounting services I've used but there is still room for improvement though.

India from Central Washington University

Great quality service!

It was quick and easy and required little navigation to complete my order. I would recommend it to others for use.

Pros

Easy to use and a quick process.

Cons

The extra charge for using it.

September 2015

Max from The Big Truck

September 2015

Makes my life easy

I don't have to use paper credit card authorization forms anymore, so I'm happy. This product is really easy to use and saves me a ton of time and from having to deal with the dreaded fax machine. The whole company is fun and friendly, and I think it's a great product experience overall.

Brent from Strong College Students

Satisfied Customer!!

I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of the PaidYet Product. Keep the updates coming, and you will have a customer for the duration!

Pros

Cons

Lag time that it takes for payments to hit my business bank account

Woody from River's End Campground

PaidYet Review from River's End Campground, Tybee Island, GA

We pay one of our software vendors via PaidYet. After waiting for weeks to receive an invoice, I was guided to this service. Easy enough, after setting an account and having to remember how to access it each month. Maybe it's too easy?

Pros

Quick and efficient.

Cons

These surveys - and having to remember yet another login credential.

Brittney from Dental Design of Arcadia

We love this payment method!

Paying bills is always a daunting task, being able to login on here and pay is amazing and easy! Thanks for offering it!

Pros

It's easy to understand and enter my information.

Cons

no complaints at all.

Alyssa from Alyssa Castanon

PaidYet Review

PaidYet has a very user friendly interface. It is also a great all-in-one solution for your business.

Pros

I like that fact that multiple companies can benefit from the features of PaidYet.

Sandy from Ole Hansen and Sons Inc

Accounting Manager

Pretty easy to use. Had no significant problems. Prices seem reasonable. Software seems to have integrity which is most important to me. Customer Support is good, above normal, but not outstanding.

debra from Knobbe Martens

Easy to use!

Efficiency and easy website to navigate.

Josh from Upriver RV Resort

Best Software Ever!! Really there is no need to look anywhere else they have the best customer service the best software no question when you want paid to have PaidYet make it happen!

Munazzah from Anovia payments

Easy payments!

It was a fast and efficient way to process a payment! The ease of use was great and it allowed me to get a receipt of the trans to my email. I would recommend the service!

Marsha from Snow Restorative Dentistry

Very user-friendly

Making a payment was extremely easy to do. No problems whatsoever. I particularly liked the fact that I did not have to make a phone call and risk being put on hold.

Gina from kreation

Wow they've updated

I've known about this product for some time and thought it was a cool idea, but now they've got a new interface, an android app, and invoicing tools.. very cool.

Eleny from Kosturakis Crafts

it was a very easy to use expirience. The delivery was on time. All in my family are using buying in Amazon online, we can find anything that we want

Debbie from Knobbe Martens

Awesome and Easy!

I am so happy, when dealing with the hassle of paying my bills, to see when companies use this service. It is so easy to use, fast, and efficient!

Terry from Brilliant Smiles Dentistry

Great Service!

Transaction work flawlessly every time! I would recommend this service to any potential businesses wanting to use them for payment processing.

SEAN from IMS DIAGNOSTICS

GREAT PAYMENT SYSYEM

MAKES PAYMENT VERY SIMPLE AND FAST. TRANSACTION WAS QUICK AND EASY. PAYMENT MADE ONTIME AND CLEARD ACCOUNT.

Pros

SIMPLE

Cons

IT IS FANTASTIC

Christanne from Vistam

Great Software, Easy to Use

PaidYET is super easy to use. When you make it easy to pay, it is really easy to get paid. Would recommend to any and all businesses.

debra from Bremer & White

So easy to pay!

Arnie from FractalVision

Perfect Payment Portal

Easy to setup, convenient to include in any correspondence requesting payment, processes as if I personally rang up the charge.

Charli from Destination Charli

Satisfied Customer

I've just started using PaidYet for a few months and the service level is great. If I don't understand the call back is ASAP.

Roderick from Kirvin

All in one

Overall great you all should have good this all quality is great and functionality great to and customer support is great

Belinda from NDMS

Amazing!!!

It is so simple to create a payment request. I send out my link and instantly get paid. It's so simple and easy to use.

Kevin from SanSoleil... UV 50 Apparel for Sports

Easy to Use

Paid Yet was simple and fast. The login went well. The process was easy. My vendor was paid quickly. I'll use again

Anessa from PaidYet

Overall it was great, as well as customer service it was excellent.

Did not face any problems, difficulties of any sort. Overall excellent and would recommend to anyone. :)

Mehgee from N/A

Awesome Software!

PaidYet is easy to use, it is fully functional and is designed very well! Fast, efficient, and user friendly!

Tim from GSD

Genius idea

Interesting how some of the larger payment companies hadn't thought of an easy solution like this. Love it

SEAN from IMS DIAGNOSTICS

quick

payment solution

Pros

easy to use great layout fun and exciting to use. Makes payment very easy. Would recommend to anyone

Cons

that I had to use it because I for got to make payment. Could set up with auto payment for future use

Hartwell from Entry_es

Industry: Computer Networking

Best performance, but you can better!

Very easy UI, but want to see more localized versions, loyalty programs, I want every day entrees in app for something new, intresting etc

Response from PaidYET

Replied November 2016

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for this kind of feedback. We would like to know what features and "every day entrees" you would like. Please feel free to send an email to tyler@paidyet.com. I'll personally see to it that your input gets given consideration. Thanks again for your Review. Tyler Leidholm

rachel from Education

Simple and easy way to pay

Ease of use

Pros

Ease of use. Was easy to log-in and pay the necessary bill without having to go to a different site for the same purpose. Click on the link and submit payment

Liz from Half Moon Trail Resort

Effortless!

So easy to use and operate! No complaints at all. Would definitely recommend to someone else and encourage other businesses to use or try