• Pros

• "Ease of use. Suti was great to work with to meet our needs. Our end users love the multiple ways of getting receipts into the system."

• "Easy to Use software. Like to use it on my phone"

• "Extremely easy to get familiar with and to use."

• Cons

• "Takes a bit of time to learn, but customer support was a tremendous help. "

• "I do not like the online version as much as the phone software. I think that the app is quicker and more user friendly."

• "I wish you did not have to enter after every entry, being able to cut and paste would be much faster. so many items are duplicated would be nice to be able to drag"

Browse SutiExpense Reviews

Rob from Signature Healthcare

Easy and Functional

We were looking for a custom solution and Suti was able to meet that need. They were quick to respond and seem to always have a solution.

Pros

Cons

I don't really have Cons, but if I had to come up with something it would be that the ADMIN section can be a little confusing. Could use more pop ups to explain what some of the settings actually control.

peter from Scouts Canada

Brought our Expense Process into the 21st century

Extremely positive. We went from a paper based form to fully electronic in a very short period of time. The change management aspect was easy compared to other changes we have implemented. Strong support from the vendor, a dedicated support person who understood our business. This has lead to us processing expense payments in a quicker and more accurate manner.

Pros

The ease of Implementation both from a user perspective and also the technical integration into Great Plains. Working with SutiExpense, we were able to get the product up and running in no time. They were able to implement the various tax processing we needed for Canada which other providers could not do or could not do easily. Pricing model was flexible and worked well for us enabling us to keep costs down.

Cons

We may still be in the honeymoon process but to date we have not found any real cons. We had some minor hiccups with the implementation but support from the vendor was very good and helped us work through the issues. Some issues with the approval process but most of these were due to staff not be fully trained.

Reasons for Choosing SutiExpense

We found the functionality to be similar for our requirements. Other products offer much more functionality but it was overkill for our needs. The additional functionality came with a higher price point and the business model would not support that. Was the most cost effective solution our organization.

Rob from Bradley Corporation

Better than spreadsheets

Overall good, but there are several inconsistencies within the logic of the program.

Pros

It allows you to send receipts right to a holding place for consolidating later.

Cons

Sometimes a challenge to see or find receipts from tiny postage stamp size pictures.

Response from SutiSoft

Replied February 2019

Hi Rob, Thank you for your feedback! We understand it could be a bit difficult to see receipts only from a thumbnail image, which is why we offer a few different options to expand the view of the receipt. One option is to click on the receipt thumbnail image itself which will provide a pop-up with the full view of the receipt. Additionally, if you click on the edit icon in the My Receipts screen, a pop-up will appear with options to zoom in or open the full size of the receipt into a new browser tab for review. Throughout the environment, we provide the option to view the complete receipt, simply by clicking on the 'View Complete Receipt' button above the receipt image. With that being said, we are always open to new suggestions. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further feedback! Thank you, SutiSoft Customer Success Team

Great way to track expenses!

It has save time for all of our employees to track their expenses.

Pros

SutiExpense is a great tool to track your expenses. The fact that you can do it on the computer or through the app it helps a lot. Sometimes is hard to keep all receipts save until you get home to get your expense report done, but using the app helps a lot because you can upload right away using your mobile.

Cons

As an administrator I wish the app could read the information on the receipts to help the users to avoid entering/typing the information as well.

Greg from Bradley Corporation

Life just keeps getting easier

This makes my life so much easier. Personally, I keep all of my receipts in my wallet and at the end of the night or week I enter them into my computer, then open the report on my phone and take pictures of them. This allows my guests to leave the restaurants quicker. Everything else is emailed to me like plane tickets, hotel receipts, UBER or Lyft, hotels and rental cars and I can just attach when entering (pdf is best). This is the quickest way for me and I don't forget anything.

Pros

I can add to my expenses on the fly. I can save the receipt as a pdf and just attach it. Easy to go back and add or fix. I can attach multiple documents on one expense entry Very easy to identify the stage the expense is in as far as submitted and paid. The best part is I can do all of this from my smart phone. The new software is very impressive and easier to navigate. The new dashboard gives me everything, even what type of purchases I'm making (Amazing)!

Cons

Early on the entry would freeze (fixed now). The older software was not as easy to navigate, the upgrade is perfect. I wish I could just enter a dollar amount of a receipt somewhere and it would bring up other transactions that match that expenditure to identify if I am duplicating an earlier entry. It would be easier than the process it goes through verifying the expenses.

Mike from Volunteers of America

SutiExpense Review

We are using SUTI for check requests and it is mostly working well and appreciated.

Pros

Suti- is a nice tool and I think it has some greater potential.

Cons

I wish it had the capability to copy previous Suti Requests to then edit and submit. For example: our organization submits monthly check requests so most of the information is the same, but unless I am not aware of a way to copy/edit previous submissions (which is highly possible) we have to start from scratch each time and that does take more time etc. Again, unless I don't know how to do this properly (which, again, is entirely possible), Suti doesn't seem to automatically populate or produce a pop-up with common and repeated data that is entered. For example: When typing in an address, it doesn't populate previously used addresses automatically, so we have to re-enter the same info. each month. Also, if you enter info. in the Address dialog box at the bottom of one of the screens, then save the Suti Request and exit, come back into it - a lot of times that address is either deleted or at least not complete.

Robert from Great Western Dining

Industry: Food Production

My Opinion

Pros

The ease of the system, moving tab to tab. Wish I had this years ago..

Cons

Sometimes put incorrect dollar amounts from receipt

Carlos from Rinnai America

Simplistic Expense Reporting

I have now been using SutiExpense for 4 years I use it almost daily works great for me.

Pros

The simplicity and user friendly software makes for reduction in hours that it used to take to complete expense reports I simply take pictures complete expense details and send to my receipts account. Nice Icons for each expense type makes for easier tracking .

Cons

I really did not find any negatives this product was an upgrade very user friendly and practical for us.

Adrian from IRadimed

Industry: Medical Devices

Simple to Use

Overall experience has been good. It makes keeping track on my expenses easy.

Pros

This app is convenient and simple to use

Cons

The OCR doesn't really work well. It proceeds as if it is pulling info but it pulls nothing. Not sure why.

Chae from Volunteers of America Northern Rockies

SutiExpense Review

Pros

It is easy to use and it provides all the information I need to have to submit a check.

Cons

I can't store documents I use for each client to reuse on a later date. I have to resubmit the documents a again.

Betsy from NCEES

SutiExpense Review

We wanted SutiExpense to treat the expense report submissions as a vendor transaction instead of an employee transaction. Approximately 800 volunteers were already in our financial software as vendors and they were submitting paper expense reports. SutiExpense support worked to make this happen, migrating the transactions from SutiExpense to the vendor database in our financial software. While this took several months to complete, we feel it was worth the extra time.

Pros

Very user friendly. We rolled the software out to approximately 850 volunteers and staff. Overall we have received very positive feedback on how easy it is to use and the quick turn around time to receive reimbursement. Prior to SutiExpense volunteers and staff submitted paper expense reports with receipts attached. Also, SutiExpense's willingness to work with us on the changes we requested.

Cons

That we couldn't default the GL coding based on the purpose of the expense report. We put this in a recent SutiExpense survey and we've received notification that they are working to make this happen.

Wendi from Informa PLLC

so easy to use-makes expense reports quick & easy

we now have a one-stop shop for our employees. they can submit their Pcard transactions AND their cash expense reports in this one program. We have gotten some great feed back from the employees as well on how easy it is to use.

Pros

as a user, this software is so simple to use and intuitive. As a program administrator and the one that trains the new employees, it makes life so easy. New employees seem to grasp this very easily. and we find that employees that find the software easy to use, will actually turn in the expense reports timely!!

Cons

our company's coding is a bit "intense" and therefore we do not encourage our employees to attempt to code via the phone app to avoid making mistakes. We do love the app for other features (especially the receipt capturing)

Dennis from Bradley Corporation

Westrn Regional Sales Manager

This requires minimal time, I use to use excel SutiExpense is a time saver and allows me to do sales and not accounting. I have been using for two years and I can't recall any issues that were costly.

Pros

Mobile, Ease of Reporting and Ease of reviewing past reports & receipts.

Cons

When corporate adds new monthly mileage costing, I have to delete and reload the App for the new rates to be available.

Response from SutiSoft

Replied February 2019

Hi Dennis, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that SutiExpense is saving you time! To help you save more time in regards to updates, instead of having to delete and re-install the SutiExpense mobile app, next time you can save some steps by simply navigating to Settings > Sync within the mobile app. This will automatically sync your mobile app with the updates that your corporate administrator has made. Thank you, SutiSoft Customer Success Team

Aaron from Rinnai America Corporation

Use of Suti

Great option for easy expense managment

Pros

Easy to Use software. Like to use it on my phone

Cons

I don't like when I take a picture of a receipt on my phone that it stores these to my phone I have to go in and delete all of my receipts taking up space. Need to have an option that asked you if you want to save the receipts. Again, the point of having Suti is that you capture the phone and the receipts are saved on suti. I don't need them on my phone too.

William from World Team

Very pleased user!

Very, very please with the easy way to use this software. Makes reporting so much faster.

Pros

This has been such a great time saver for me because of not having to fill out paper forms, scanning them and then sending vouchers via email. I can do all my reporting over my phone and submit them as well.

Cons

I can't seem to find in the software settings on my phone to select one country where I live instead of having to select it every time I record an expense for my report. It is always returns to the US.

Response from SutiSoft

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your valuable feedback. The selection of country preference will be added to the mobile solution in a future release. We do have this feature in the desktop solution. Once you add the country under preferences on the desktop, it will automatically sync with your mobile app.

Stephanie from Catawba Research

Overall very good experience

Pros

The phone app is great. I like the ability to email receipts. Once everything is in place, it is very easy to upload into QuickBooks.

Cons

Credit cards are a bit of a challenge, particularly for transactions paid for in advance. Additionally, there are some challenges trying to change expense categories. Often transactions must be deleted and then re-entered.

Ashlan from ACIJET

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

SutiExpense review

Overall Suti has been great to work with. We look forward to getting more comfortable with the software and would recommend the software to other companies. Your support team is great!

Pros

Our company really likes the real time of the mobile app and how user friendly it is.

Cons

When you select a date range to import transactions it wont pull your entire statement if the transaction or posting date is different. Wish you guys had on site training or are able to log in and screen share to make sure we are using the full functionality.

Reasons for Choosing SutiExpense

It was user friendly and cost efficient.

Anthea from Fiber Mountain, Inc.

Streamlines expense reporting & approval, especially submitting receipts!

Very convenient for submitting expense reports, and I get an email for each submission & approval that lets me know where it is in the workflow. Even with the flaws, I'm very happy with it!

Pros

I love the way I can use the mobile app to build my whole report, snapping photos of the receipts with my phone as I enter each one. MUCH quicker than our old process, which involved tape and a photocopier...

Cons

The mobile app, at least on Android, currently has a glitch where it crashes if I try to backdate an expense. They're working on it, but it's a little irritating to need to log on to the desktop app to fix the dates, rather than just submitting from my phone. I've never gotten the hang of emailing receipts in to attach because the mobile app is so much easier!

Eugene from Rinnai

Expense Report Review

Good performance rarely have software issues and downtime with app

Pros

Simplicity of use of the app is welcome..

Cons

ICONS-- Would like to be able to move them around on bar.. Several fo them are not used by me routinely.. I would like to move the ones that I have in the order that I would like.

Response from SutiSoft

Replied February 2019

Hi Eugene, Thank you for your suggestion! Good idea about being able to change the order of the icons to your preference. We currently have this option available at the Admin level where the Administrator can set the order of the icons for all users, but we like the idea of being able to change the order to the employee's preference. We have submitted your idea to our Product Management team for review. Keep an eye out! Thank you, SutiSoft Customer Success Team

August 2016

Ryan from Dopkins & Company, LLP

August 2016

SUTI Is THE Answer to Expense Reporting and AP Management

Support has been exemplary. Any small issues encountered during our implementation were resolved within 1 business day; and assistance was clear and concise. The Software was easy to roll out to our team; with most staff able to self teach given how intuitive the platform is. The generic training videos are also a great tool; and the virtual training we received was terrific in walking through all the specifics.

Pros

General ease of use; Intuitive nature of product (both Mobile and Web based); Amazing support; Automation of our Firms Expense reporting and Reimbursement work flow.

Cons

Image capture makes turns each receipt into an individual page; which can be cumbersome with 20+ expense line items. Ability to merge receipts into a single page for print out (or in our case billing) would be a huge bonus (let me know if I just missed that part of the tutorial :)).

Jeff from Bona AB

Industry: Building Materials

SutiExpense is worth the expense

Pros

Ease of Use User Friendly Mobile app works great and allows you to review, approve and process expenses

Cons

Categories could be further broken down Editing in mobile app is a little cumbersome

April 2013

Rich from Ovations Food Services

April 2013

Highly recommend

Pros

We vetted 6 providers before deciding to use SutiExpense. Suti support was a great project management assistance throughout implementation. They required weekly online meetings to keep the implementation moving forward with tasks assigned and reviewed each meeting. It was thorough and successful. Since service implementation, our users have found it to be easy to use overall. Besides the ease of implementation and user reaction, the other major plus has been the responsiveness of the support and programming staff. We have made numerous requests to make the service easier for our users and more effective for our cost controls. Almost every request has been incorporated. The end result has been a great addition to our system and a project that our IT department was commended for initiating and completing.

Cons

We literally had over a 100 requests for tweaks to their system / software service. These were items that are particular to our industry needs. To date, less than 6 could not be implemented in the current architecture. So we have no "cons" to list.

Katri from Informa

Very User Friendly for All Global Users

We find our card expenses are turned in more frequently as the users feel the phone app and processes are so easy.

Pros

Able to use across many currencies and countries without issue. The phone app is best a big win for our users.

Cons

Reporting across our 30 programs could be more robust as we currently run individual reports. Suti is working on a solution for us.

John from Volunteers of America

Industry: Individual & Family Services

John Gardipee MSW

It makes check submissions quick and saves a great deal of time in my busy schedule.

Pros

Extremely easy to get familiar with and to use.

Cons

There is nothing I disliked it is a fantastic tool.

Easy to Use

Expense reporting is what we use Sutisoft for. It has made the job of organizing and importing the information into our system easy and has saved me 40 + hours a month in keying in the information manually.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to tailor to your needs, support is great

Cons

reporting is limited and not customizable by the user.

tori from Non Profit Organization

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Very user friendly

Pros

The software is easy to use and the customer service has been great.

Cons

I have had no issues with the software,

sutiexpense

Pros

ease of use auto review of duplicates

Cons

app bugs quick auto log out on pc opens second window after sign in

Brian from LithoFlexo Grafics, Inc. (Resource Label Group)

Industry: Printing

Overall good product

Pros

Convenient, easy to use. App works well.

Cons

Sometimes receipts get dropped after linking to an expense.

SuitiExpense Review

I have had a great experience with the SutiExpense app and software.

Pros

I really like that it is very user friendly and has a very small learning curve. I was not given the best training on putting in expense reports so I had to teach myself. I caught on quickly and have had no real problems since.

Eric from Syspro Software

Suti saves hours of data entry

Replaced our excel based system with Suti, improved our reimbursement time by 5 days and reduced data entry by 15 hours a month. All of the remote employees love it and cant stop raving about how much better expense reimbursement is now.

Pros

Easy interface, electronic approvals, rejection at the line level.

Cons

Reporting is a bit rigid, more flexibility with which fields you can add to a report would be an asset.

Scott from Lucidworks

SutiExpense

Pros

Every interaction I have had with the SutiExpense support team has been exceptional. Issues I passed on to them were handled quickly and I had personal follow-up to let me know the status of the updates and then to check with me after the updates had been released to make sure I was happy.

Cons

The date feature on the mobile app always seems odd. I think it must be tied to GMT...

Phil from Bona US

First review

Been A good too thus far!

Pros

Once you learn the system, it’s makes reporting expenses MUCH less painless, let’s face it, expense reporting is a fan favorite. Much better than the reporting systems I have used previous positons.

Cons

That you cannot use it off-line. There are times I would like to catch up on expenses while on a flight, but unable to without a cellular/Wi-Fi connection.

Dennis from Bradley Corporation

Quick, easy and accurate

Truly love the product. Better than anything else I am aware.

Pros

So easy to use from input to actual payment, easiest manner in which to function.

Cons

I like least the lack of spell check or word correct.

Bill from Virtek Vision International

Industry: Industrial Automation

SutiExpense is Easy & Quck

We use SutiExpense for all expense reporting. The software interface is unfriendly and is it has proven to be a valuable tool for our company

Pros

the software is intuitive. SutiExpense is very easy to use Simple download of receipts Easy Approval process with email notifications, makes the approval process transparent

Cons

I happy with the software and cannot recommend any changes at this time.

Denise from Adaptive Solutions Inc

SutiExpense works Well

It is great the way it brings my expenses into Quickbooks, having all the expenses on one report to invoice clients is great as well, I used to have to import from several places to accomplish what this portal does

Pros

Combines many things I did manually into an easy reporting solution.

Cons

I can't say I have any complaints about the software at this time

Joseph from TopTix USA

Simple setup and Admin. Easy to pay and process.

save time and money

Pros

Easy to use, easy to add implement. Mobile app works well. Easy to get Direct deposit set up, integrate with QB online and add chart of accounts. Approval process is very clean and setting up hierarchy is easy as well. Receipt viewer works well.

Cons

Missing a few small features I would like. Projects codes on the front screen would be great since we do a lot of billable projects. Would like to be able to mark a report as billed easily. Receipt capture needs to be improved as it doesn't get much right. Quickbooks integration lacks ability to set the posting date in the system. Need to manually go in and change posting period in QB.

Ben from ViewSonic

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Expense Reporting is a Breeze

I don’t have any issues using Suti, nothing that is operationally dependent, just preferential. :)

Pros

It’s fast to use, and easy to log expenses “at time of”.

Cons

For my food expense, it requires an arrival date, departure date, and expense incurred date. I would recommend that for food, just require one date.

Patricia from Hebrew Union College

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product!

Great software for the entire team! We have a team that travels everywhere and sometimes they do not have internet, this software allows them to still scan their receipts and enter the information. Thank you.

Pros

Very easy to use. Great customer service!

Cons

Takes a bit of time to learn, but customer support was a tremendous help.

Cassandra from Jet Edge International

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent product and customer service.

My experience with Suti has been very positive. All of my needs are met with this software and it is easy to use and understand. Any problems I have are easily worked out.

Pros

This software is extremely user-friendly. I find that because it is so easy to use it is very easy to teach. As the Training Manager, this is important in my role.

Cons

The only thing I dislike is that sometimes the app does not function and loses all my data. Fortunately, this does not happen often and it is resolved fairly quickly.

Rose from Your Part-Time Controller

works for me

Pros

the ease of use, I am able to attach the appropriate documents to my report, my employer is able to get my expense report quickly and it makes the reimbursement quicker

Cons

the fields in the description of the expense is hard to see what you typed or go back and change it, it gets chopped off

Kamar from BlueRock

Industry: Biotechnology

SutiSoft is very intuitive...and in the case where we get stuck, someone is also there.

Pros

Sending receipts directly from my email. Customer Service is easy to reach. Their manual is very straightforward.

Cons

Not every credit card is able to sync with the software. This is a work in progress. Sometimes, the Software doesn't recognize taxes the way it should. That could be a user issue.

Roger from Dunmore International Corporation

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Ease of use and Fast

Excellent. No issues. Paid very quickly once approved.

Pros

The ease of use from entering an expense to attaching receipts. The quickness of an email sent to the approving manager for the expense to be reviewed an approved for payment.

Cons

Nothing at this time that I can think of for a con.

Richard from Bona US

Industry: Chemicals

Easy & Convenient System

Pros

I love the feature of just being able to snap pictures of my receipts while on the road, and have them there ready in the system when I go to put in the expense report.

Cons

The mobile version is a little more difficult to use as far as filling out reports.

John from Iradimed Corp

Industry: Medical Devices

SutiExpense Software

My experience has been good so far and I'm able to do my expense reports much faster now compared to the previous company we used.

Pros

I find SutiExpense very easy to navigate. I'm happy my company switched providers and picked SutiExpense because I can breeze through my expense reports now.

Cons

The only problem I have run into was when I needed to take a pic of a receipt on SutiExpense App from my Android device and I was unable to do it. However, I put in a service request and I was contacted promptly and told it was just a matter of them updating the app with a fix for the issue.

Ashraf from Vango Vapes

SutiExpense Review

Great experience, despite being complex the support was responsive

Pros

Great support, had a lot of questions and the team answered them timely

Cons

Very complex, need lots of support to understand everything

Ric from Rinnai

Expense input

Pros

It is simple today to enter expenses and take a pic.

Cons

It would be nice if you could take an e.mail confirmation from a credit card company and auto enter the expense data and let the user approve or deny the company expense.

Tamara from Residential Design Services

Great Software

Pros

The mobile app is easy to use and the camera function is convenient to quickly take a photo of a receipt and have it automatically entered into my account.

Cons

difficulty in deleting old credit card charge downloads

Christa from Volunteer of America Northern Rockies

Software questionnaire

Overall it’s successful and a great program

Pros

It’s easy to learn and use. I like how it’s formatted and easy on the eye

Cons

Sometimes it times out and I have to log back in

Richard from National Coatings

Suiti in the field

Makes life much easier

Pros

Ease of use on the go. I never have to worry about losing receipts again.

Cons

Having to fill in the info that the picture should pick up

Darla from PhysAssist Scribes, Inc