• Pros

• "Easy to use and customer service is very responsive, This is the first billing program in 30 years of practice that i have been happy with!"

• "Time59 is a simple, no frills cloud software package that is inexpensive compared to other products but still gets the job done."

• "Creatin invoices and billing could be done within moments with proper transparency and accountability"

• Cons

• "It would be helpful if Time59 would sync with Quickbooks. This would be a huge time saver for my office staff. In my opinion, this is the only function Time59 is lacking. "

• "Time59 can be a little too simplistic for small firms with multiple users as it seems really designed for a solo attorney."

• "Like any product, you'll need to test out various functions to see what they do and how they appear on the final drafts of your invoices. But you'll figure it out fairly quickly. "

Browse Time59 Reviews

Mark R. from Osherow, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Time59 is a Hidden Gem - Outclasses the competition at a fraction fo the price, with no hidden costs

This product is a great solution that requres almost no training. I recommend it highly. Gives you a competitive edge and professional billing and collection from day one. It also shows you how out of touch much of the rest of the market is with its pricing structure, touting funcitonality that this product has at minimal cost, and that is much more user friendly than some of the much more expensive alternatives. You will be quite surpirsed at how robust and well organized this product is. Also, you get 30 days to check it out without payment. I have referred some others who now use this priduct with great results.

Pros

This is an invaluable cost effective tool for that should be considered by any small firm that is cost conscious but wants a high quality product. Time59 is VERY easy to use, can be learned literally in minutes and is functional as soon as you enter a single client. It focuses on "Clients" (matters) and "Projects" (multi-use but mostly for additoanl users). Time59 is highly intutitive in terms of use which I find lacking in many of the more expesive products. Set up a project for the client and a rate and you are ready to go. Set up additonal users as additional Projects by Client (one of the only things that is a little unusual). Set each client matter up as a new "client."The functionality of this project is terrific. It does everything that the big names do in terms of time management, billing and collecting. Syncs with LawPay. Direct Email Invoicing. Trust Account management. Free telephone support which is very helpful. With a few tweaks, this product does all that you need it to do. While it does not "sync" with Quickbooks. I view that as a blessing. Who needs the complexity? Export multiple reports to Excel, by your set categories, for accounting. I use this product to track firm expeses and reimbursements which are set up as additional accounts. Also, there is also a free App for users to input time should you not want them to have full access. Just make sure they are set up as Projects on the Clients in which they bill. For an inexpensive alternative, terrific!

Cons

Few "teaks" you need to get used to such as projects set up for each user. Also, you can't really have clients with mutiple matters as each matter must be set up as a client. HOWEVER, there is a function to categorizer all cleint matters together so that they can form a group. The Reports are excellent and quite comprehensive. It would be nice if there were links to them right from the main screen though or from the particular client matter. This is not a comrehensive case management solution. It is just for time management, billing, collections and trust account managment, and recieipts and receivables tracking. It does mostly everything on the acounting side except issue checks (those are on-line for the most part nowadays anyway). So if you need checks to be issued from the software, this product is probably not for you. If you need comrehensive case management, docuement mangament, calendaring, etc. in the same software package as your acounting and billing functions this product is not for you.

DOROTHYKAYE from Rebecca Smith Law Firm

Heaven Sent!!!

Although my experience has been brief it has been an eye-opener to how much simpler my daily workload can be which will allow me to get more tasks completed in my day!

Pros

Since I literally have only used it for one day, I can only comment on the features I have used to date but that little time has only left me more excited about how Time59 is going to make my days smoother! Initially what I really loved and captured my attention is that fact I could sign up for a 30 day trial for no fee and without having to speak to a Time59 salesperson or agent. I get to do exactly what is advertised and that is to try it out. One feature I believe is heaven sent and in one day has made my case management duties a breeze is the fact I can add a Client and then add Projects under that client without creating a new case for each task we perform for the client. In MyCase I would have to create a case for each task. It would get very confusing and the billing would get all jacked up! I would literally have to delete everything and start anew.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about this software except that I am unable to create firm documents with it or at least I don't believe so. I have contacted support to find out and awaiting their response.

Reasons for Choosing Time59

Because of the no-strings free 30 day trial, the simple way the software features were mapped out on the software information page and that there is not a charge per user per year.

Trey from The Hanna Law Firm, LLC

May 2016

Absolute Best Choice in Timekeeping / Billing Software for Solo and Small Law - - And I DID the rese

Time 59 is a phenomenal piece of software, at an incredible price, that has become invaluable to my law practice. I'm an experienced Solo Lawyer. I'm a real person, expressing my honest opinion, not compensated or incentivized, nor was I solicited to do so by Time 59. I just wanted to. Time 59 is that good. I have used T59 for about 15 months. I love it. It is designed Very well, and does Exactly what I need, Easily, Intuitively, Quickly, with no Hassles, and it does NOT have a bunch of fancy bells and whistles that I'd never use. This software author has achieved the perfect balance between (1) comprehensive, full featured, covering all needs and tasks that really matter, versus (2) keep it simple, intuitive, elegant, slimmed down, lightweight, not bloated. The learning curve is as easy as one could possibly hope for. I was entering time and generating invoices within minutes. I did have various questions, over the first few months. Many were answered in the Online Tutorials and FAQ's (Note: the owner assures me he is working to make all that online help even better, easier, more intuitive.) But I'm not real patient, so when I need the software to do something right now, and I can't figure out how, I just call Time 59. The owner and software author answers. He'll walk you through how to 'make it do' that function, in live time. (Super nice guy.) In short, I use it about 30 times a day, every day. I can no longer imagine practicing law without it, and the ONLY other thing I'd say That about is email, and word processing! It is the best $99 per year, that I spend on ANYTHING. (Note: Comparison to Law Practice Management (LPM) Software: I thoroughly investigated Clio, MyCase, Cosmolex, Practice Panther, and many others. They all cost way more, and do a ton of stuff that I simply do not need and would not use. If you're a solo that needs (a) timekeeping; (b) invoicing; (c) accounting, including very good Trust Fund accounting; and (d) ability to generate metrics and Financial Reports about your practice, - - but you Do NOT want all the other stuff that comes bundled into LPM Software, then Time 59 is definitely your best choice.) Trey Hanna, doing Estate Planning, Probate and Real Estate Law, in Lenexa, Kansas.

It is helpful and managing clients.

Still learning how to use it but it allows me to add notes and hours for all my clients.

Pros

Easy interface. Able to view and change information needed easily. Accesssble anywhere with online account.

Cons

Still figuring out invoice feature. Not intuitive. Perhaps not familiar with all features but the invoices created not always lined up with trust account information.

Nohl from Bryant Law PC

Best Buy for My Practice in Last 5 Years!

The year before I used it, I sent approximately 50 invoices over the course of 1 year. With Time59, my invoices have more than tripled and time spent preparing them has been cut from about 30 minutes per matter to under 5 minutes. This has immensely improved my collection rate and client satisfaction.

Pros

If you are looking for a tool to get your bills out and keep track of case expenses, you won't find a better product at a better price! Over the last five years, Time59 has likely had the most impact on pushing my practice forward. It does everything. Trust accounting, contingency fees, flat fees, modified flat fees, multiple time keepers, and multiple rates--you name it, it does it. It even integrates with my LawPay account.

Cons

Colleen from Colleen Cleary Ortiz, P.A.

I stumbled on this billing program when I opened my new office. I could not be more pleased.

It is very efficient and user friendly!

Pros

It is SO easy to use. The few times I've needed customer support I received an immediate response (even after hours or on the weekend!) with a quick and easy answer to my question. This program also takes MUCH less time to fix input errors than my old billing program.

Cons

I can't think of a thing! I hate billing and this software makes it as painless as possible. I highly recommend this software!

Noble from Grant & Sain

I've been using Time59 for two years now. It is the best value on the market.

Pros

Great value. Great customer support. Overall great product. I have been highly satisfied with the performance and capabilities of Time59. I use it everyday. I always receive a quick response to support issues.

Diane from Diane Baker

Excellent product. I have been using it for several years and no complaints.

Monthly billing program for law office.

Pros

Cons

I have never figured out the interest option and sending out bills without any current activity could be easier - I end up hand calculating interest and adding the amount in as an activity.

jim from Matulis Law & Mediation

Great Deal

See above

Pros

I would highly recommend Time59. Like most of these types of programs, it takes a little time to get up to speed, but once you do it is a very effective tool. Some parts are a little counterintuitive (to me at least), but reprrsentative is always very responsive in answering questions by email. The product is reasonably priced, unlike the competition. Which charges an arm and a leg.

Cons

Setting up projects and using timekeepers is still a little confusing

Justin from Key Law Group

Industry: Law Practice

Great software product for solo attorneys who need a cost-effective way of tracking time and billing

Thomas from Law Office of Thomas W. Newmaster

March 2015

Great solo and small firm solution for billing

I first started computer time and billing with a dos version of Timeslips. It was exciting because it was affordable , and when you needed help, your call might be answered by the guy who developed the software. Time59 is like that. They have a passion for building the best and improving it, and giving the kind of customer service which only we old timers remember. Two of my biggest concerns were cost increases later and my data if I decide to stop subscribing. My rate won't ever change and, if I stop subscribing, the program an data is still available to me , I simply can't add any data. I don't see how you can be any fairer than that. I found it easy to get started with the free trial, and subscribed after two weeks. I like that I can enter time, and work on billing, from wherever I have an Internet connection. I love that I don't have to maintain a software installation and concern myself with compatibility issues. I like the simplicity and flexibility of the billing process. I don't have to "finalize" and can bill one, or a group. I do a lot of real estate closings and have a lot of client trust deposits and disbursements. Entering multiple entries for a single client is not as easy as I would like, but I understand that is being worked on. Also if you generate a bill which, by its length has nothing but one line on the second page, you can not force it to print on one page, or spread it evenly over two pages. There is not a single thing I miss in leaving Timeslips. One of the best decisions I have made in running my practice.

Mark from Stang-Law Firm

Time 59 -- Making Law Practice Management Great Again

I am a Chicago solo practitioner who has worked at law firms ranging from 18 to 1400 lawyers during the past 36 years. Going out on my own, one of my greatest concerns was finding a reasonably price billing software that would let me track and bill fees and expenses. I did a lot of reading about different programs, and picked Time 59 for a trial. It exceeded my expectations. It is amazing how fast I can generate .pdf's of bills and email them out in just a couple of hours. Team 59 also lets you monitor work in progress. When a litigation client asks where its fees stand for the month, I can send them a copy and paste of the work in progress summary screen in 3 minutes. Of course, you can also see your A/R at a glance for managing collections. Time 59 is an indispensable component of my practice and, as geeky as this might sound, Time 59 is not only easy but fun to use. (Who ever would have thought that using billing software could be fun?). Finally, the developer, Chris Monaghan, makes himself totally available for any questions and suggestions.

January 2016

Michael from Law Offices of Michael D. Stewart

January 2016

The absolute best product for a small to medium sized law firm

I have been an attorney since 1997. I have worked at large law firms and medium sized law firms in New York. Now I have my own firm in Miami, Florida. This is the only software that actually "works" for me and my firm. I have tried many other software programs but they all are confusing and suffer from bloat. Time59 is exactly what we needed. It took about 5 minutes to get up and running and we haven't stopped using it since. Now we capture all of our time without wasting time clicking through screens to perform what should be simple tasks. I know that the more people that learn about Time59 the more it is going to become the go-to program for attorneys at small to medium sized firms. From the first time I tried it it was the perfect fit for me and my office. I know that if it works this well for me it will also be the perfect fit for other law firms. I can 't say enough about this software and I look forward to all upcoming upgrades. Unquestionably 5 Stars!

Kimberleee from Attorney

Great Billing Program for Solo Practitioner

Program is easy to set up and use for those of us who are not extremely tech savvy. The process of entering time and expenses, creating invoices, entering receipts is easy to do . Pricing is very reasonable. Invoices can be printed and mailed or sent via email. A link to the client's account can be included in the email. The account history available to the client includes all of the prior bills and payments and I haven't been able to figure out how to limit that. So there are a few small quirks such as this and also some billing features that I wish I could improve. They are not significant enough for me to have any desire to change programs though. I've contacted customer service a few times with questions and suggestions and they've been very responsive. Seem to always be working to improve the program. Can't imagine a better billing program for the solo/small firm, especially for the price.

Peter from Fiorella & Schwind, LLP

Software is TOO EASY to use!

Pros

It only took a few hours to get familiar with all of the features. Once all of the preferences were set up along with the my time59 users, inputting time was simplified to such an extent, I cannot believe how much time the office was wasting on recording billable hours. This software is really terrific!

Cons

None. Software is simple use and has a lot of great features. I would recommend it to any lawyer looking to improve billing.

Marisha from M. Childs Law Office

March 2015

Great biling for solo practitioners and very responsive

I first found out about Time59 from reading some article in a bar journal years ago. I jumped in both feet and Chris has been great and so responsive with customer service. If I had questions about how something functions or suggestions based on how my practice works and what I would like to see, he is willing to listen to ideas to make Time59 work better for practitioners. I have screwed things up in my billing (accidentally) but Chris was willing to walk me through it step-by-step to fix the problem. I am very pleased with the service I get and the value. The ability to just email my clients their invoice is easy-peasy; and now the new flat rate billing that keeps track of time is great. If it will just have a timer/stop-watch running in the background to keep track of actual time spent on a matter, that would be the icing on the cake! Thanks, this is great.

Teresa from Attorney at Law

March 2015

Easy to learn and easy to use.

I was looking for something simple to learn and that I could access anywhere since I move around town a lot. I had used BillQuick but it got too pricey for a solo lawyer, and I did not use most of the features. This has it all, and is very straightforward. When I ask for help on some things, the developer gets right back to me via email and is quite helpful. Support listens to my needs and really helps. Now it has trust accounting. I love that even though I don't have a need for it yet. I did not need a program with too much and this one offers just enough with expansion of my practice as a possibility. I highly recommend Time59 to small firms and solo practitioners especially though I am sure it would work for larger groups.

Marni from Willenson Law, LLC

10-Year Satisfied User

I was an early adopter. This application is easy to use and has every feature I need without a lot of needless bells and whistles. I am amazed when I watch email traffic from other plaintiffs' lawyers wondering what application to use for time keeping and billing and see what others are paying. This is an excellent deal, and they are continuing to add features. Customer service is as easy as sending an email. I have done that several times and received a prompt reply. In 10 years of use, the site has never once been down. It has worked well from all of my mobile phones (currently an iPhone 5). I can quickly and easily run a variety of reports. It simply does everything I need at very reasonable and competitive cost.

Neal from Neal Cohen Law LLC

Seriously impressed, great for a solo

The program may not be the slickest but you don't need a Maserati, you want a reliable Ford that reliably does what you need and comes with a good mechanic - that is Time59. So far, it can do everything I need it to do and, if I ever have a doubt, the programmer is always a phone call away. I have been using this for one year, my first year as a solo practitioner. I had lots of questions and Time59 Chris always had the answer and got back to me immediately. I don't write reviews often but, after another session of great support, I knew it was the right thing to do to support this product.

Maria from Filardi Law, LLC

Absolutely Perfect for a Solo/Small Firm Practice

This software was enthusiatically recommended to me when I opened my solo law practice nearly 18 months ago, and it has not disappointed! At one point in my initial days, I actually signed up for a trial of well known "integrated" cloud-based law practice management tool. Thirty minutes into the trial and I knew it was not for my practice - too clunky. In the same amount of time, I was already up and running in Time59. It has all the functionality I require, in an easy to understand interface at a laughable low price. Using Time59 I keep very thorough time tracking records, and easily issue professional invoices.

Steve from Law Office

Just enough....

Time59 offers just enough features for practitioners who only need to track time and bill, and Time59 charges appropriately for this level of service -- the cost is very reasonable and quite a bit less expensive than more feature-laden products. If you already have a system in place for email, calendaring, contact management (although Time59 has some simple contact management features), case tracking and task management, Time59 offers very solid time tracking, billing, and email invoicing (although without any payment system integration through law pay or paypal --perhaps this will be offered in the future).

James from Law Offices of James T. Rayburn

Time59 has my highest recommendation

As a user of Time59 for five years, I can attest to its excellent time/expense record keeping and invoicing capabilities. It is easy to learn and easy for new hires to learn and use. We are able to generate LEDES files for a large corporate client and hard copy invoices for individual clients, with great flexibility in invoice formatting and delivery. User input is welcomed and the program is regularly updated with new refinements and enhancements. In each of the few times we have had a problem or needed guidance, the response was immediate and the problem or question was promptly taken care of.

Helen from King Knight Communications

March 2015

Absolutely best time keeping, billing program I've used in 25 years of business.

It's intuitive, easy to use, fast. It used to take me 8-10 hours at the end of each month to prepare and send bills; now it takes about 1.5 hours from start to finish. If the FAQs don't answer a question, customer service responds within 24 hours with specific answers. It does everything I need it to do. They take suggestions for improvements/upgrades and regularly roll out new features. It's cost-effective. It's never gone "down" in the four or five years I've used it. Saved many headaches as well as hours of billable times.

Andrea from The ABW Law Firm, LLC

March 2015

Awesome Billing Program Priced Right!

I have been using this program for a year now and could not be more pleased. It is as if the program were written for my practice. I practice primarily domestic relations and bankruptcy and it has made monthly billing an absolute breeze. I can finish billing within a 1/2 hour or less, which helps me to get billing out on time and has increased my revenues! I have already recommended it to several of my friends and they love it too. Just can't say enough about the program and the unbelievable customer service!

Wendy from Carlisle Law Firm

March 2015

Great for a solo law firm

When opening up my law practice I looked at several time/billing options. This one was low cost, which was a great selling point. I thought I would start there and then move on to something else eventually, but for my small practice this has been all I need. It is easy to use, and provides everything I need for entering time, creating bills, and keeping track of income. Customer service is fantastic. I couldn't figure out how to do fixed fee billing and got an immediate response when I emailed for help.

Anthony from The McClaren Law Firm, APC

Quick, To The Point, Intuitive

I found Time59 through is placement on the first Google page of a general search. I am a sole practitioner who has worked for larger firms in the past, and am familiar with time keeping requirements and technology. I find the program easy to use, of great value, and very functional. I would recommend it for anyone needing a simple cost effective time keeping tool. I also received a personal email from the founder of the company thanking me for my business. That was a very nice touch.

Mary from Peaceful Legal

March 2015

Great for solo practitioner seeking simple solutions

I reviewed a number of software tools for invoicing and tracking time. I do a lot of flat rate billing and only a little litigation. I like that I can email statements from the "dashboard" and that this is cloud-based and very affordable. I also appreciate that if I have a problem and I call for help, I end up talking with the designer, who is responsive to requests about how to improve the product. If you want a straight forward and competitively priced produce, I would recommend this one.

May 2015

Pamela from Pamela S Wynn LLC

May 2015

Great Software for Solos!

This is billing software is very easy to set up and use even without much experience. It's intuitive to use and has all the features I need as a family attorney. I have used it since 2008 and the customer service has been phenomenal. At first, it started with fewer features. If you needed something, you just emailed and it was added! I've never had that level of service from any company. Time59 is very responsive to customer input and often seeks out our opinion on features to add.

Deanna from Law Office of Deanna Hogan

Time59 Saved My Law Firm

I had tried every billing program before stumbling upon Time59. As a solo practitioner the other programs offered so many extra bells and whistles that I knew I would never use but would have to pay for, while the basic versions never offered enough. Time59 exceeded my expectations. I have all the features I need while paying a price that is reasonable for a small firm. But most importantly I was impressed with how quickly and personally the response to my questions were.

Gini from Gini Nelson Law Office

March 2015

A great service and great customer service!

I'm a solo attorney and I've used Time59 for many years (since at least early 2007 and possibly since 2006) with virtually no glitches (except for an occasional glitch if I did not understand how something worked). If there has been any glitch I have emailed Chris directly and he amazingly quickly and personally has responded every time about it, and it got fixed. I recommend it to colleagues whenever asked, and am very grateful it is one of my services.

Constance from CH Baker Law

Review of Time59

Time59 is perfect for my needs as a solo practitioner. I have both fixed fee and hourly clients, and it works for both. The simplicity of the product is very important to me, and was the chief reason for my selecting it. I have been very pleased with the efficiency of the product, the ease of emailing invoices, the reports and the excellent customer service. I didn't want any complications in the software, and I have not been disappointed.

Ben from Independent

The absolute best

I have been using this program for several years (after having tried multiple other cloud and non-cloud based services). This is without question the best. Chris Monaghan has designed an easy to use, yet elaborate and comprehensive, program that makes billing and invoicing seemless. Moreover, he is constantly making improvements to the program and is extremely responsive to emails for suggestions and questions. You will not find better.

Jeffery from Jeffery M. Poth Attorney at Law, LLC

Highly Recommended

I have been using Time59 for the past 8 years and highly recommend it. It is very easy to set up a new client and very efficient to use. The customer support has also been first rate. Every year, it seems that the product gets better as new innovations are added. If you are looking for a straight-forward system to track your time and expenses and then efficiently bill your clients, look no further than Time 59.

Elizabeth from The Branch Law Firm, PLLC

User Friendly

I have been using Time59 for three years and I am very happy with the ease of use. Better yet, when I have questions, I can email Chris and he can tell me what is in the pipeline for updates and improvements to the software. He does not rest on his laurels but continually strives to improve the product. And, I cannot beat the price. The one thing I do wish it would do is have sub categories for the projects.

Karen from Karen Keith Wilkins, Attorney at Law

March 2015

Great value for your money

I have been using Time59 for a few years and have been very very happy with them. The few times that I have been confused about how to do something or wished the software did something it didn't, the customer service has been absolutely phenominal - including them adding features upon request. I have recommended this to other attorneys and think it is a great solution for sole practitioners and small firms.

Tera from Allan Nava & Glander Trial Lawyers

Affordable and Efficient Attorney Billing Software

Our civil litigation law firm started using Time59 from day one, a time when there were three lawyers and a secretary with 60 cases. It was easy to use, affordable and we got immediate help from customer service when needed. We now have over 800 cases, 12 lawyers and 8 paralegals. Time59 is still our choice for billing software. We could not be more pleased with our experience with Time59

Janet from Law Offices of Janet R. Randle

March 2015

Time59 gives the busy lawyer all they need for billing.

I am a sole practitioner who switched from TimeSlips to Time59 several years ago, and have never regretted that change. Time59 gives you everything you need for billing accessible from any computer or smartphone. It is easy and uncomplicated. Customer support is fantastic. You will receive an email addressing your concerns the same day. For the busy lawyer, Time59 is the way to go.

March 2016

Diane from Diane M. Wanger

March 2016

Great alternative to Timeslips for Small Firms

I have been using Time59 for 2+ years. I switched from having used Timeslips for about 15 years. It is so much easier to use. Usable reports are easy to get. The owner is responsive and is continually adding new functionality. You can call and talk to him. I cannot recommend it enough. The mobile site is well designed and no app is needed to post on the fly.

June 2015

Nima from Nami Law Firm

June 2015

My experience - Time59 has it all for the best price.

Over the past 18 years, Ive use different billing software for my law practice. Time59 is by far the most robust and cost effective. Extremely user friendly and anytime I have a question, I call and speak with a live person (with no wait time) who walks me through the process of any feature in minuets. Time59 is a no brainer........ p.s. THIS IS AN UNSOLICTED REVIEW.

John from Sharbrough Law Firm

March 2015

Great for solos and small firms

For years I used Timeslips, which is a very good, but extremely comprehensive time/invoice accounting and billing software. Timeslips is also very expensive. I am a solo practitioner, but I need to keep my time accurately and bill accordingly. Time59 is great. It's easy to use, and does everything I need. Even in MDL matters. I recommend it to solos and small firms.

Michelle from Law Office of Michelle M. Shuker

March 2015

works well but has glitches

In accounting, if a number is a negative it is placed inside parenthesis. This program uses parenthesis around a number if it is positive. This is an issue for many of my clients who are business professionals. I have advised customer service of this issue, but nothing has been done. It is also difficult to correct errors. The only option is to completely start over.

Russ from Law Offices of Russell E. Adler PLLC

March 2015

High quality, low cost and very easy to use

Time59 is so easy to use and requires no understanding of accounting (which many software products like it require). I recommend it to all solo and small practitioners I know. I generate10-20 invoices a month and it takes me less than an hour to get my bills out. I can't say enough about how happy I am with the software.

Kate from Law Office of KM Neiswender

Simple and easy time-keeping

I have been using this system for about three years. Customer service is great, there are regular updates, and the product has never given me trouble. One of the best features is that you can go back in and correct invoices very simply, even if they are already "final." I love this product and would highly recommend it.

Candida from Candida Abrahamson, PhD

Psychotherapist billing

Time59 has just what I need and nothing extra. That makes it much easier to master than complex accounting programs. My needs are simply to record the hours I spend with a client and the rate we've agreed upon. The owner/designser, Chris, was wonderful at helping me get started. The bills also look very nice.

Steven from Law Office of Steven M. Simrin

Time59 is Excellent Product

I've been using Time59 for several years. It is an excellent product, well organized, simple to use, and comprehensive. Also, it's very reasonably priced. Chris is consistently very responsive to users' input about possible new features. The product works great for my solo law practice and I highly recommend it.

Rafat from Vantage LCM ( Legal. Corporate. Media )

Ideal billing software for small legal firms

We had used this software in the earlier stages of the company but had to scale to different software when more clients were on-boarded.

Pros

Cons

It can be a little bulky when there are many clients (billings) involved. A better (historical) invoice search process would be helpful.

March 2015

Carolyn from Egbert & Barnes, P.C.

March 2015

I love love love Time59. Very easy to use. Customer Service answers questions quickly & efficiently.

I was not happy to have to learn yet another program at my job, but was thrilled with Time59 the very first time I used it. It is very easily explained and easy to use. So very much better than our last billing/time program. I especially like the way you can redo a bill. Thank you.

Chris from Law Office of Chris R. Miltenberger, PLLC

Outstanding!

I give Time59 my highest recommendation. It tracks all of the information I need to tract and provides the necessary reports. It is very affordable and is continually updated. I have used the software for one and a half years and could not be more pleased.

Boyd from Law Office of Boyd W. Gentry

excellent and stable

I have used several different local and cloud based billing software solutions in my 15 years of practice. Time59 is very easy and VERY stable. No worries about crashes or corrupted data and no down time. Frequent updates from developer. Well worth the cost.

Gordon from Stuart & Johnston, LLC

March 2015

Excellent, Intuitive and Lawyer-friendly.

Time 59 makes entering, tracking and reviewing time simple. It makes billing easy, allowing us to create smart looking easy to follow invoices with little additional effort. Customer service has been personal, knowledgeable and effective.