Timesheets.com Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It offers all the necessary features at a fraction of the cost of the options. I love the location tracking features and the reporting."
  • icon"IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy."
  • icon"The software is user friendly and integrates effortlessly with our other software. The software helps us track our profits and resources."
  • icon"Every once in a while the screen will refresh (might be my fault) and I'll loose what I've written."
  • icon"Can be difficult to request time off. No Am and Pm have to change it yourself."
  • icon"Once employee puts their leave request in, they cannot change it. It must be deleted (by the supervisor, if I'm remembering correctly) and re-entered."

Have you used Timesheets.com and would like to share your experience with others?

All Timesheets.com Reviews

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Great Resource to Manage Your Timesheet

Cayla

Industry: Law Practice

As an hourly employee, this is so easy!

Pros

I like that every employee is held accountable to clock in and out of work. It is an extremely easy-to-use and functional software that helps the finance department to accurately pay the employees every two weeks. I also like that we can add mileage and review our statements, as well as adding in paid time off, holidays, and sick time.

Cons

Everyone is held to a moral standard, so everyone is inputting their own hours. Unfortunately there is no other way of knowing whether or not a person inputted the correct hours.

Jean

Industry: Cosmetics

June 2022

Old fashion and not friendly for users

Pros

Copy hours from one day to another. Easy to add hours.

Cons

Slow and not friendly for users. There is a very limited options of reports. It's not possible to copy the hours from one employee to another.

Response from Timesheets.com

This reviewer was never our customer and probably confused with some other vendor. Capterra really needs to stop paying people money to write reviews. They get crap like this. No details, no actual insight into the product. They write a brief line or 2 and they get their $10 - at our expense! We don't have any clients with more than 1000 users, let alone 10,000! This is very unfair.

Replied June 2022

Narisse

September 2022

Timesheets quick and easy for you

Pros

It is a great software to help manage information on your employees and your business without all the extra files to look into. Quick and efficient to put in information in as well. The data is easy to find and you don't have to waste time and effort searching for notes.

Cons

As much as it is easy to use and easy to input information, if you make an error, the details could be incorrect and if linked to numerous topics could lead to confusion etc.

Juanita

Affordable, Easy, and one less thing to stress about

I have already shared it with three of my colleagues. I found it to be stress free to get it all set up and to start using it.

Pros

This was extremely easy to get my staff enrolled. There wasn't a single question, delay, or need to call anyone for assistance with just getting things started. Timesheet sent an email to my staff, the staff enrolled and all I had to do was add the email address. It was super easy compared to ADP. I love that you can save the website to the desktop and clock in with you information without having to login first. It takes about 10-15 seconds to clock in. My favorite feature is the approval of mistakes to clocking in and out. The staff can make a request and you can select to approve it or deny it from the email the system sends you. There is no searching for requests.

Cons

I wish the home page was easier to navigate. The design of the page makes it difficult to get to something the first few times you use it. It could be cleaned up to make it smoother.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

Run was costly and there were constant issues with getting logged in, applying the time sheets for payroll and reviewing flagged stuff.

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

Pros

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact. I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving. Employees are happy with the software Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

Cons

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

The software was terrible. Repeated issues with employee logins. The interface felt like it was created in 1992. It behaved inconsistently and the features were poor.

Erika

Great Software

I have really enjoyed using Timesheets. It is super easy for my staff to catch on with very minimal training. I love it's ability to track PTO and it's a really great value.

Pros

It is easy to use and requires very little effort from employees. It is also an inexpensive option that works better and has better customer service than more expensive competitors.

Cons

It isn't the prettiest to look at but it is so functional.

Reasons for choosing Timesheets.com

The price at first but then after a terrible experience at another company with T-sheets, I knew I made the right choice.

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

Switched our accounting over to Quickbooks so it seemed logical to switch over time tracking too.

Jenine

Good employee time tracking app

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

Pros

IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy. Importing customers and information from Quickbooks was also very quick and easy. Our employees found it easy to punch in and out and it keeps everyone honest. You don't realize how much money you are losing on payroll when you use paper time-sheets until you switch.

Cons

We are a plumbing and heating company so we do a lot of service calls. This app is great but for a service company wasn't what we actually needed.

Reasons for choosing Timesheets.com

We chose Timesheets because it seems to be easy for all our employees to understand. Also because of the integration capabilities

Jacob

A perfect software to have control of your employees.

This software has helped me to maintain control within my work team, that if it is true that it has its faults in terms of the modification of the times, but the truth is that when you have a work team that you trust and with the accounts, these aspects become irrelevant, as I said before has been quite useful to keep a real follow-up of each employee and according to the data there exposed to be able to take actions either favorable or negative.

Pros

Timesheets is a fairly simple software and the things that I like about it is that it allows me to have a general control of my employees, since it has a name established by the administrator previously and thus to have control of when employees work, what days have missed, the hours of arrival and departure, review of the performances of all members. Another thing that I like a lot and is essential in this software is how simple it is, and what is online therefore all this data does not have to be stored in computers and can be consulted from anywhere.

Cons

One of the aspects that I do not like very much is that the site totally depends on the honesty of the users and this can sometimes be wrong since employees can modify their times, but for the rest I think the objective of the software is quite successful and that can be quite useful.

Zakaria

November 2022

Not easy to set up and use

Pros

Gave it a try to integrate with QuickBooks but changed my mind

Cons

Wasn’t easy to navigate or use after integration with QuickBooks

Response from Timesheets.com

This is a review that does not apply to our company. There's no record of Zakaria E in our database and WFTFS, LLC is not either. Would you mind terribly doublechecking your review to ensure you left this for the right company.

Replied November 2022

Nona

I am so grateful for this program finding me!

Pros

+The ease of control as the admin-I can see everyone's entries and edit where necessary. +The mobile feature-my foremen can enter their time whenever it is convenient for them and I see their updates immediately. +Producing reports are so easy-it has cut down the sorting through our many Excel sheets to add up our project times by 1000%. We are a small company and did not want to sign up for expensive construction PM programs. This does the job for us without the high expense. +I also use the reports feature to calculate payroll hours...instantly-this has also saved me many hours. +Chat support is instant and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Cons

-There are very minor details that TS could work on, when I run into them, I contact their customer support via Chat and make my suggestions. An example of one feature I have requested is that they add a line item displaying the date range on their 'Payroll By Account Code' Excel Reports. I can enter this in manually with no issue, it would just be convenient if it were already on the report itself. I already contacted customer support regarding this and she said she would send my request to the engineers of the program. I hope to see this feature updated, if not, I will continue to use this program and manually enter the date range. It is not a show stopper. I would be extremely sad if this program every closed down, can't live without it now.

Robbin T

Industry: Warehousing

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

Pros

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time. To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

Cons

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Tammy

July 2022

TimeSheets - Best Customer Service Ever

Love it

Pros

1. Great customer service. 2. Able to use on various job sites and see where they clock -in/out 3. Easy to use 4. Great price point user based. 5. You can pick and choose what features you want to use.

Cons

1. Memo feature: Memos do not show up on Mobile version only desktop :-( 2. PTO: not easy for workers out in the field or at home to use or find PTO if used to using the mobile view. when they switch to the desktop view

Reasons for switching to Timesheets.com

Needed to see where workers are clocking in. Need a system that can be used by multiple people in multiple locations and not be an app that uses workers' data on their phone.

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the team.

Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

Pros

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.

Frametechs

Or use it to keep a record of all of my jobs I really like how I can break down the jobs per person and it allows me to know where I am financially in real time. Every time I have had a problem setting someone up or Working with the program I have been helped out by someone on the phone and they were very helpful. I do recommend it to everyone I work with

Pros

It is very easy to use and when I need assistance I get it right away

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult loading a new person on to the program

Response from Timesheets.com

Thanks for the review, Michael. Actually we do have a simple solution for your problem with new hires! You have a feature enabled even though you're not using it, and hiding it from view will make the project time sheet the default login view. I will contact you offline to show you where to turn it off. That will solve your new hire training problem.

Replied February 2017

Dina

We have had a great experience with timesheets.com in the 3 years we have been a customer.

It helps us see how much time we are spending with our customers. Since they are billed for a certain amount of hours per month. It is critical for us to know where our time is going so we can bill appropriately.

Pros

It is very easy to set employees up and add customers. We were able to add special tracking items for our customers to help us track exactly what time was spent where. The reporting feature is easy to use to run reports for different time periods and for different customers. It is easily downloaded to other formats. The website is always available, we have never had any trouble with logging in to access it. The cost is very inexpensive for the functionality you get.

Cons

No problems with anything so far. I do have to archive people when we add new people just to stay within our licenses though.

Norma