• Pros

• "It's really easy to use and with a great price."

• "This software is very easy to use. The new format released looks nice and handles our support needs in a very seamless manner. "

• "I love how intuitive and easy to use this software is."

• Cons

• "Initially, UI was confusing. Gets a little time for initial setup. Once the setup is done, it becomes easy to use."

• "With the simplicity of Zoho Desk came a lack of more advanced tools. Otherwise, no complaints. "

• "The mobile application for agents is very useful, however the user portal interface also requires a mobile application that allows the client to send tickets and access their history."

Browse Zoho Desk Reviews

Peter from Camber Dynamics

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Pros

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Desk

The Zoho CRM integration. Other tools require you to pay for an expensive Salesforce account, but Zoho Desk came as part of the Zoho One suite. I couldn't be happier with it.

Grace from CK Living

Industry: Wholesale

Affordable platform

Pros

Affordable, have functions most platform has

Cons

no app for apple mail or apple desk top. Id like integration with apple desktop.

Great customer support platform loaded with features

Overall, it is a nice platform and provides all the necessary tools to effectively run our customer service team. It helps facilitate our customer service processes and ensures proper designation and channels for customer inquiries. However, ironically, the over simplified UI could hinder our teams efficiency since the layout and 'readily' viewable information could use some improvement.

Pros

Zoho desk is a great alternative to other helpdesk systems as it provides a huge amount of tools and features such as automatically timing each response time, attaching resolutions, assigning and auto-assigning tickets, and allowing multiple departments to work on a specific ticket if needed. It also provides the ability to make macros and assign tags. Their platform really seems to try and make the whole helpdesk team be as efficient as possible.

Cons

The biggest issue we have with zohodesk is the UI and settings layout. It is clean and simple. However, we found that looking for a specific option or setting could be very time consuming and difficult to find. Having an overly clean and simple interface also seems to have resulted in limited information being visible. For example, you cannot see the time a ticket or response was received (only the time that has elapsed since it was received). Basically, you have to do math to find out when it was actually received or responded to unless you actually click in and view the details of the ticket itself.

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Pros

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out. HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Cons

I purchased a package from Zoho Desk and Invoicing so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite. After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly. The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise. So far, everything does not work as advertised. The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA. BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens. I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their integrations are in BETA. I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California. I dont pay for BETA software. Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

Neo from CreateHER Stock

Industry: Photography

Perfect!

Pros

It's perfect for our needs. Easy to use, navigate, and customize.

Cons

No cons here. The product is wonderful for us.

Howard from Vizzia Technologies

Zoho Desk

Good

Pros

Integration with Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects

Cons

Nothing, Zoho Desk provided the feature we required

Zoho CRM

Joe from Newline Education

Great Free and small business tool

Great experience with the management and setup. Daily use is very simple and straight forward.

Pros

The have a robust free version to kick the tires with.

Cons

No alerts to end user when the ticket is passed from one agent to the next.

Lanre from Worldbay Technologies

Great Tool

We have been able to increase our customer satisfaction rating. Our support team are also technicians so they can use the app to tract, treat and close tickets.

Pros

It was extremely easy to set up and customize for our organization. It was quite easy to train the agents as well.

Cons

Wish the cost was a little less as the conversion rate to dollar from our local currency is quite high

Free trial

Lana from General Dynamics Information Technology

Efficient CRM based management platform

This platform has tons of interesting features that are so much easy to use firstly customer satisfaction that it provides is the best thing in it. I have positive experience with this Zoho desk. I love it.

Pros

Zoho desk provides effective features that are enough capable to look into my environment to find basic issues that are making troubles in my ongoing projects. The support channels that it provides are making my working great and also quite effective. The customer support system of this platform is responsive and gives me the solutions to all my queries in just few seconds.

Cons

I have nothing negative about Zoho desk because it always gives perfect and mind blowing services. My team is completely satisfy with its functions.

Caner from Nora Biliim

Very very good

Pros

It contributes a lot to our business. Thanks to Zoho, we never miss a request

Cons

Everything is perfect. Thanks Zoho for trouble-free service

Awesome Software

Pros

Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far. With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement. This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Cons

Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues. There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

Neha from Deloitte India (Offices of the US)

Excellent CRM software with clean interface

Pros

What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

Cons

This doesnt come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails. It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form. It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.

Joel from Alameda Mortgage Corporation

Basic but functional

Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Pros

Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Cons

Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is (as far as I know) the only way to properly assign a ticket to a user in Zoho Desk. Once the ticket's created, there's no way to tell if it was made by the help desk or if it was submitted by the user. Since most of our tickets are submitted, this can result in some confusion when I have to make one myself and my co-worker assumes that the user wrote it. Lastly, settings can be a bit confusing to navigate. I don't have to use them often, but it takes some feeling around to find what I need.

Leonard from Frankel Zacharia LLC

Easy to use, but not enough features

Pros

Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

Cons

There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

Jorn from UMBRA Technologies

As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential

Makes customer management extremely easy once you get going.

Pros

Easy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.

Cons

There isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.

Great alternative to Zendesk

Overall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless. As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.

Pros

In our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.

Cons

While most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.

Shamyal from HASCOL

So far my experience using the CRM module was satisfactory. I found the ticket management system wel

Pros

Can be integrated with other CRM platforms and Can customize and design different features, apps, taps, fields and forms. Providing a customizable platform, this can be mutated whenever the need arises. Responsive website can detect and respond to device need as required, which means flexibility of mobile platforms is available and will provide ease to mobile operators. Role based user based and field level security available, which will allow the agent to choose and select who can see what aspects of the tickets and how. Round robin task allocation is also available which can direct a task to agents equally as task are received. Customizable knowledge base and distance learning options available which will reduce training time and allow users to train as they go.

Cons

Workflow configuration can be developed, which allows the agent to develop a pre-determined flow for generated tickets. The workflow is flexible and adjustable. Ticket assignment and delay escalation available. Allows for accountability for assigned tickets. And upward forwarding of task if it breaches the stipulated time limits. Multiple attachments can be added to each ticket, allowing for greater description of the task assigned. Taskforce can be maintained involving agent, Area manager, and technician. This can help in perforation of tasks and duties and quick customer response. Customers can be allowed to view tickets related to their sites, and view the status of resolution of their tickets. This will discourage the customers to directly contact their area managers and wasting their time. Customers can provide feedback and acknowledgment of their tickets.

Nicholas from SoftSolutions, Inc.

Really like Zoho and their offers, it's a good software for the money spent

Organized information for supporting my customer and having their information on hand for any situation that might arise.

Pros

I use Zoho Desk every day of the week Mon-Fri on my desktop at work and the app on the weekends to monitor my queue. Overall, this is a solid ticketing system for support issues for my customers since we are an email driven company. It's very organized and is updating all the time that includes new features and performance increases.

Cons

One of the cons I have, is their support team is a bit on the slow side when it comes to responses. This could be that their policies way different then my companies but we least respond in under 24 hours. The other con is their ability to understand what you are trying to describe to them for help. Their forums are a better resource than their support email.

Peter from University of St Andrews

Service desk management the easy way

Pros

Zoho Desk, in comparison to its competitors, was very easy to setup and install. We were able to get this running across the organization in no time at all. ZohoDesk's user interface is very clean and simple, being able to manage and track tickets with ease. We've also had great feedback from the users who are reporting issues via Zoho Desk that the submission system is clear and easy to use. Being able to integrate with other systems, like Google Contacts, has been very useful. Something it's competitors just dont do.

Cons

Language support is totally lacking, with any language other than English just not being supported at all. This is a particular problem for us, having to work with big numbers of international students and applicants. The automatic filtering in Zoho Desk leaves a lot to be desired, we've still not been able to configure it so spam emails are rejected and tickets not created.

We are using Zoho Desk to support our customers since last 3 years. It is a great software.

Pros

Easy to Use. Free edition has all the basic required features to keep it running for unlimited period of time. Free edition supports unlimited agents. Intergrates with CRM. It has feature to create multiple departments for support , so this software can be used to give support by mulitple departments. Multiple channels to interact with customers. I recommend this software to be used by any SME organization, who are looking for a software to support their customers. Zoho Support Team can be help in setting it up quickly.

Cons

Interface should be improved to quicly add all information. Ready to Use reports should be added more.

Rabie from Orsers Consulting

Zoho Desk is the professional tool to support customers in any industry.

1- it is free 2- This software supported us in showing a high level of professionalism 3- It helps us to stay organized 4- Communication is made very easy with the agents and consultants 5- support requests are centralized in one secure place 6- While the ticket could be assigned to a specific agent, all other agents are aware of the ticket and can help each other 7- This software is available on mobile and tablet, and that's really amazing 8- The dashboard is of a great help for management. It creates a competitive spirit between the agents

Pros

Software UI Design is beautiful. Functionalities such as automatic ticket opening is amazing. The customer don't have to connect on your portal to create a ticket. They have just to send an email to the support email id that you define

Cons

There is no chatbot as it is the case for example in Zoho Books where you are constantly supported by someone on the bottom right corner of your window

Luis from Babelus

It's really great and easy to use

it really helped me to set up my customer service team without too much hustle. I love the product.

Pros

I love the simplicity. I don't need to be a developer to set up the account. I also like the way I can integrate my team. The feature of channels is lover and the help desk has been very useful. One of my favorite features too is the happiness rating where I can see how the company and the agents are doing their work in genaral,

Cons

Not too much to say here. I would probbaly like to make easir the mapping and webforms module. I say this because I am not a developer and I really struggle to do this. i wish I could this on my own wihtout depending on IT guys.

Elizabeth from EMM Services

Scalable Help Desk

Zoho Desk is an easy to learn help desk for most sized teams.

Pros

Zoho Desk is an easy to use, easily scalable help desk option for teams of many sizes. The interface is intuitive and nicely designed. It is affordably priced compared to other options and integrates well with other Zoho products.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Desk

Zoho Desk offered better pricing and integration with the Zoho suite of tools.

Good but support...

Pros

I like that it is very well integrated into Zoho environment. So sometimes it can be useful to connect Zoho Forms, Zoho Projects and Zoho Desk together. I like that you can customize a complete FAQ, receive tickets, answer them with automated messages and assign agents to tickets. Integrating your mail and so answering to your clients directly on Zoho Desk save you time, I guarantee it !

Cons

Zoho Desk (and all Zoho tools) has 2 big problems : 1/ Support doesn't know what they say to you (2 employees can say totally the opposite) 2/ Zoho tools are not fully compatible between them...

Amr from Z Services

Easy and professional

It is a professional app which gives me almost all that I need to support our customers

Pros

It is very easy to use and setup. It has a lot of features to set all that you need for your working process. Workflow and supervise rules can help you with almost every automated rules you need The developing team is offering new features that will definitely help the administrator. Integration with a lot of helpful apps to fulfill your task in a better way ex. Telephone apps

Cons

Support is not as good as the product Can not deactivate new theme mode once it is activated. Sometimes Timer rules are not working

Nicole from Lexbe

Efficient job ticket system with reference numbers and easy searching for past jobs

Improved work flow

Pros

Each ticket has a direct correspondence window (Thread) as well as an internal comments section where our team can communicate progress, status updates or issues in the comments, while not involving the client. This keeps all of the information related to the ticket in one place, which is very important while working on a team. In addition, you can reassign tickets or mention (@TeamMember) another colleague, which Zoho Desk will alert that team member and send a link to access the ticket directly. This has been incredibly helpful while working for a software company, as there are times where we need to escalate tickets for further investigation and can do so easily by mentioning other department members and/or reassigning tickets.

Cons

When searching through prior tickets, I wish there were more filters than just "Relevance" and "Modified Time".

Antony from Mom & Baby Shop

It is truly context aware. Reports & Dashboards are really cool. Loving it so far.

The user onboarding part is good. It is truly context aware with the COUNTDOWN MODES. The Reports & dashboards add value to the product. Specially, the auto suggestions that pops up when we reply to our customers is a very intelligent touch. I personally like the Agent Clash feature. It helps a lot, so that we are not clashing to view and work on tickets. Though not using all the features, we are exploring it day by day. Loving it so far, I'd certainly recommend for users who need a good customer support tool. Ssssssh!!! Didn't I said anything about the "Light Agent" feature. It is free and you can add unlimited agents. This is for agents who just want to read tickets and update their comments there. Try it out folks, and you will love it too. I'm exploring the ROUND ROBIN feature now. It would have been nicer if Zoho Desk would have added SHIFT/REGIONAL based ticket assignment between agents. Hope the team will consider this in the future phases. Special mentions to the keyboard shortcuts. They are cool. I'm looking forward for a much more compact view in the places where the product has some white unused space. Also, some cool colours as themes would be a great addition.

Pros

* COUNTDOWN MODE. * The Reports & dashboards * Auto suggestions * Agent Collision * Light Agent * ROUND ROBIN * keyboard Shortcuts

Cons

There are a lot of unused white space in a few areas.

Colin from Trade IT

Zoho Desk - Fully Featured Helpdesk Solution for Internal or Public Facing Use

Zoho Desk works well as a general helpdesk for employee support as well as being a good way to manage external customer support requests. The ability to delegate tasks and quickly identify and escalate any issues that are taking longer than usual to resolve helps to provide a good service internally and to meet SLAs with customers. There are many options for helpdesk solution today, but few can match the functionality of Zoho Desk at this price point.

Pros

- Ease of use - Supports multiple ticket channels - web form, email, telephone, social media - Knowledgebase for self serve solutions - Integration with other Zoho modules - Reporting gives good visibility to support team performance for management

Cons

- Email branding caused some issues - Can take some time to configure correctly

Jaron from Firetoss

We use several Zoho platforms in our organization. We find it easy to use and helpful.

Well. It is straight forward and easy to use. We like the integrations with internal and external software.

Pros

We love the ease of use. Other software requires weeks of setup and a dedicated support rep to integrate. It was too much for our company. We needed something that fit our needs and could be setup and maintained by our internal team. We also like the platform integration amongst the different Zoho platforms and also external software.

Cons

There are of course other softwares that are more straight forward. Asana comes to mind for project management. It takes no time to create new projects and tasks. Not to say that Zoho Projects isn't straight forward and quick to use. It just isn't as quick or easy as Asana.

Luis from Cne Mart, S.A.

Zoho Desk is an incredible application to provide technical support to our users and keep them happy

I can organize and meet the support requests of our users, this allows us to differentiate ourselves from the competition and helps us to retain customers.

Pros

they have a fully functional evaluation version that can be used for free, which allows you to explore all the options and features. It can be integrated with other Zoho applications such as CRM and Assist, allowing us to have high productivity in technical support tasks

Cons

Some features are not so easy to configure and the graphical interface is not very attractive. It is not easy to find the FAQ section.

Mark from Frazer Consultants

A reasonable choice for ticket management

I have en evaluating Zoho Desk - I'm a longtime user of Teamwork Desk, so my experience is weighed against that platform. I have been pleasantly surprised by a few things in Zoho Desk up to now - customer assignment from forwarded email tickets works very well. I like the ability to make "light agents" which essentially is a free user account for staff that might need to be consulted on an issue. Lowers the overall number or user licenses. I'd love to be able to integrate CRM data, but we don't use ZOHO CRM, so that will take custom coding. I wish there was integration with Zoho Projects, which seems to make sense. I don't use this product to support software development, or physical product support. Zoho Desk is fully featured to support those things, and that makes setup a little complex - there's a pretty high configuration learning curve and the documentation is not terribly clear in all instances. Phone/email/chat support however, has been EXCELLENT. I realize not all have had the same experience, YMMV, as they say. One more positive comment - the ability to quickly visualize particular agents queues, move things around using the various views, and the threaded way of displaying the ticket activity chain is quite nice. So far, I think the transition to Zoho will be a positive thing. It's definitely work a look.

Pros

Reporting is strong - ability to consolidate all channels is also very helpful.

Cons

Setup learning curve is steep - especially if you have not set up a ticketing system before.

Larry from Resortia LLC

Migration to free to premium one of the best decisions I've made

We had been using the free version for several year, and quite frankly, under-utilized it. Our growth lead me to explore various, more robust solutions, and as it turns out - Zoho Desk's premium version gave us what we needed.

Pros

Cost and ease of getting set up. Support personnel always helpful.

Cons

Due to the power of the product, it's a bit complicated to do advanced configuration. There are features that we'd never consider using, so they clutter things up. Configuring the portal not as flexible as I'd like (unless you're a power programmer). Still good - but could be better

Gaurav from Open Access Technology India

It is very easy to use and helped our organisation in building a better customer support.

Pros

It is veh easy to integrate zoho desk to zoho crm which helped in integrating all customer record into one system. This makes the workflow much easier and smooth. Employees can even access the record of customer interaction. There's also option of search in ticket and user can search for specific ascpect in the ticket like the category of query and action.

Cons

I found the product to be less customizable and sometimes product hangs due to which either ticket is not saved and get lost or multiple tickets get generated.

Steven from Promoting Image

Great overall product with a lot of add-ons

Has helped our team know what tasks are open and allows us to organize everything and get out of the black hole of email.

Pros

The add-ons, which allows us to sync data so that all systems are working together. Streamlines the team!

Cons

Just the amount of products they offer and learning what is needed for our business needs. Once it's all set up and we are running, the applications work great.

Praveen from Accenture

A user-friendly CRM

Pros

This application has made the proceedings with customers easier. When Zoho CRM and Desk are integrated, it is literally heaven. Being user-friendly, even beginners can deal with the working. Every ticket could be tracked. Also, a ticket could be generated even with a live chat with a customer! Not many applications let users make such a deal.

Cons

English is the only language supported by it. There is no choice of another language. Even though ticket generation is an upside, however, one cannot generate a copy of it. Also, once named, one cannot change the name of the company, not even in emails. You cant edit the fields. Everything remains as it was set up in the response widget. Also, there is no way to deal with spam. And, since no other languages are present, translations can be time-consuming.

Tim from Reason Digital

The initial set up was pretty easy, The template editor allowed us to customise to our requirements.

ease of use and availability for small organisation

Pros

Clean layout and relatively easy to set up, nice reporting out of the bag. The granular permissions sets are great and the branding options are a nice touch, especially the custom domain option. Linking customers to cases and calls is what we need but needs to be done is specific route/journey

Cons

For some odd reason I am restricted to only having 5 custom multi pick lists on my cases template and layout. This was almost a deal breaker. The UI is not massively intuitive. Even after using it for almost a week I still get lost and a little frustrated as it's not obvious where things are and the menu layout is a pain. This might come from a the lack of consistency between hover over and clickable menu items. Custom reports are a steep learning curve, especially with custom data. Adding a call to a case connected to a customer only really works in one way/flow, any deviation seems to blank out the form or detach from the customer.

Julien from Public Policy

Very helpfull

It did a good job replacing the mode of interaction from social channels, chats, e-mails, and phone calls in one platform. The experience in raising support request by customers is a breeze. Customers also has the option to raise tickets via their native language. The platform has support for 9 languages. It's able to simplify tasks of the help them since they can enhance their ability to track every request and address them by means of priority arrangement.

Pros

Our team of experts have evaluated Zoho Desk with a total rating of 8.8/10 after a series of scrutinizing tests. Actual customers of Zoho Desk have an average satisfaction rating with the product at 100% which reflects their opinion about this service. If you spend some time analyzing other Zoho Desk alternatives you will surely find other programs with similar or possibly better ratings.

Cons

For the past few years, we've been using SalesForce as our primary project system and case. There were plenty of things we favored and wanted to change. For instance, we're able to provide personal service agreements to clients. At the same time, a customer support system is available for assistance. When it comes to Zoho Support, there are a number of options available for ticket/case submission.

Carl from Infinite Software Solutions, Inc

Engage with clients effortlessly with Zoho Desk

The time and effort, compared to the cost is totally worth it.

Pros

Very easy to setup, and configure. You setup information about your business, then upload your clients and contacts. You setup permissions for your teams, and our groups, along with products being support. Once configured you can easily track request from email, and phone, along with engagement on twitter and Facebook.

Cons

Support could be better. Sometime you may need to ask a question twice to get a proper response.

Paul from DAWQ

It's not bad, it's really good.

Unfailingly courteous even when dealing with a difficult person or situation.

Pros

Always assured and confident in demeanour and presentation of ideas without being aggressively over-confident. Reaches a decision rapidly after taking account of all likely outcomes and estimating the route most likely to bring success. The decisions almost always turn out to be good ones. When ideas are challenged by others, the agent listens to their view politely, but is able to maintain a position firmly and persuasively without aggression. Prioritizes and sequences own tasks and those of other people in the team. Makes sure that the priority tasks are always completed on time.

Cons

Able to concentrate and stay focused for periods of several hours, even when tasks are relatively mundane, and doesn't make mistakes. He has a high boredom threshold. the agent pays great attention to detail. He always presented work properly checked and completely free of error. the agent always completes any assignment on time and to a high standard. From a set of data, the agent is able to establish a principle, or work out a rule, or suggest a reason for failure or success.

Maturing help desk solution with enterprise features

Saved money, increased productivity and connected together, different systems we use.

Pros

This is constantly evolving and new powerful features are being added in continually. It is now quite extensible and boasting tools like multi-users workflows, escalation in CRM leads, internal and external knowledge bases and seriously enterprise level chat.

Cons

It needs more granular control over notifications, and the IP pool is difficult to put into SPF due to many name records and gaps in ranges.

Zoho has helped reduce time taken to resolve complaints, and also made accountability of complaint management alot easier.

Pros

Consolidated customer, distributor database. This is aligned with their assigned Area managers. Customer hierarchy can be developed through these features. Mobile application available for field staff and technicians, Available for both IOS and Android. Workflow configuration can be developed, which allows the agent to develop a pre-determined flow for generated tickets. The workflow is flexible and adjustable. Ticket assignment and delay escalation available. Allows for accountability for assigned tickets. And upward forwarding of task if it breaches the stipulated time limits. Multiple attachments can be added to each ticket, allowing for greater description of the task assigned.

Cons

the system dose not allow customization of all forms and fields, even though it claims it is possible. secondly account users cannot be permanently deleted from the system. it only deactivates them.

Ken from WP Group

Industry: Oil & Energy

Our first helpdesk system

When I first joined the company I am work for now, we never had a helpdesk system, this is because the company was small and reported problems are quickly resolved. However, the company has now grown to double its size with multi-sites, problems and requests can easily be forgotten! I have trailed a few different helpdesk systems, this is one that I think we will stick to, it is very easy to setup and use, it is also value for money. Users can now send their requests via email to our dedicated helpdesk mailbox where the request gets pick up by the Hellpdesk system. User interface quite plan, which is probably less distraction from others, you can concentrate on the contents which matters most. I particularly like the reporting side, all the information I need is at a glance. There is also a chat function which we are not using at the moment, but perhaps we will enable it and try it out at a later date. This helpdesk system has a comprehensive set of functions, it is affordable and suited for company of any size. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone looking for a helpdesk system for their company.

Pros

Plenty of functions, affordable, informative.

Cons

Functions are not easy to find inside the menu.

Karl from Karm Tech, LLC

Simple and Intuative helpdesk software

Switching to Zoho Desk has meant increased revenues to our company. The learning curve was minimal for everyone involved and once in the habit of documenting all calls either on a phone, tablet or PC you realize how much work you forgot to bill for and left on the table each month.

Pros

Easy to setup and rebrand to your portal. Nice client help desk portal with KB and simple new ticket function. Great communication tools, issue tracking and integration with other Zoho suite tools like Zoho Assist. Easy for techs to use, track time and share/swap tickets. Excellent report tools. Zoho support staff are responsive.

Cons

Found it hard to do any custom sort by geographic region or city, especially when trying to combine jobs for techs in a particular area that require excessive travel time.

Very good Product

Pros

My favourite parts of Zoho include the automation feature, the integration features and the account management tools. The automation tools allow fast and easy control of your tickets meaning they can be sectioned into the appropriate areas and distributed to the correct departments within your organisation. The integration features allow you to seamlessly sync between your CRM system and Helpdesk meaning de-duplication of your administration and quick connectivity between the two. Zoho Desk also integrates with your email platform meaning your helpdesk engineers can all see what is happening with tickets on a live basis which can be very powerful when engineers are on the move. The final tool is the account management, very briefly it allows you to see current/previous activity with a client to spot on-going issues or potential problems before they occur.

chris from Nexus Vehicle Management

The perfect Support Desk software

Has saved us lots of time and I also feel it gives a more professional feel to our service.

Pros

Easy to implement and prioritise tickets. Love how I can customise my view to see just the tickets I have to work on rather than having to check every ticket.

Cons

You may have to upgrade from the free version if you want to make major use of the API as the its Limited. Would have been great if there were any Jira plugins to push changes into a sprint.

Danielle from Calculated Solutions, LLC

Zoho Mail is great! I recommend it all the time!

Pros

I love that the email program gives you a certain amount of free use before requiring a purchase. I have been able to instantly make use of the service and I know that I will continue using it under a paid plan as my company grows. I am also able to recommend it to start up clients who are working hard to add professionalism to their brand while not yet having the cash flow. Having a great email host that grows with the business is a huge benefit.

Cons

It is complicated. The email portion I use is fairly user friendly if you have a tiny bit of tech understanding. Their directions for set up are very clearly written and make it easy to figure out. But they have so many products that the site is very complex.

Keith from Seychelle Media

Excellent, top-tier performance at a great price

Zoho Desk has allowed us to fully automate our technical support functions; by using it, we're able to meet extremely aggressive SLA requirements.

Pros

Zoho Desk is a fully capable, easy-to-use trouble ticketing system that is every bit as powerful as extremely expensive corporate systems. The features and functionality are better than what's available from competitors in this price range, and it's affordable.

Cons

Like a lot of Zoho products, Zoho Desk has some features that you'd expect to be there but that aren't. Support is from India, so it's sometimes unavailable, slow or misinformed.

Susana from AZ Affordable Handyman

All apps & programs from Zoho seem to effortlessly flow from one app to another.

I was able to get a better handle on my residential customers and commercial clients. There were no more missed work orders or estimates.

Pros

I love how all programs tie in to eachother. The apps and programs are easily accessable. Manuevering through these apps is easy.

Cons

There are a lot of ins and outs. I wish there was a class or instruction on the web that we can access for training purposes. I want to get as much out of these programs as possible.

John from HumFix

Zoho Desk - Just what I needed!

This the third product I've used of theirs - others being CRM and Books. I have found each very easy to setup and use. When I have needed support, they are very helpful.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes their helpdesk people did not respond the same day - but I kind of expected that.

Bruce from Redding Communications

My first ten days on Zoho using Desk to track Dispatch Requests for field service.

Simple setup and highly customizable modules allowing for the very granular creation of feature sets.

Pros

Very easy to get started especially if you have used any database driven SAAS application. Support for the sales team has been very good with an immediate contact both email and phone to indicate their interest in getting us up and running. In a world of automation often the importance of human contact is overlooked and having investigated other cloud platforms an actual phone call is not common. The potential to have a fully integrated platform that you can pick and choose by the module for the specific functionality you require is compelling.

Cons

Limited integrations with other cloud apps out of the box. There is API access if you want to code your own or use third-party middleware such as Zapier to connect but I have not created an integration yet.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,597 reviews